Game is fan-translated

>game is fan-translated

Attached: 1534816741.jpg (1025x764, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebook
vndb.org/g897?fil=lang-en&m=0
arcadeotic.wixsite.com/euphemictl/biman-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They've released full version with good translation. Played it year ago.

I wish a big titty nerd gave me a quick boy

Except it was translated by JUST USA.

Sundown dazzling day
Gold through my eyes
But my eyes turned within
Only see
Starless and bible black

>game is machine translated

Attached: ms 3.png (349x137, 3K)

Am I the only one who was a guilty pleasure for generic VN background music? It's one of the comfiest things to me.

> Game is not fan-translated

Attached: 744658-stafy1stafy.jpg (320x320, 9K)

>Game doesn't even exist in this timeline

it's not even a game

VNs are games, cope with it.

Best game

Guilty. Makes great background music for studying, too.

Only VNs with choices. Otherwise, by definition it literally is not.

What's the difference between fan-translated and """"officially"""" translated.

>mfw best waifu is packing a huge dick
>mfw she makes me bet my ass on a game of pool
>mfw my boner is screaming at me to throw the match

Attached: 1485832347364.jpg (235x234, 7K)

there are plenty of choices, like whose piss tasted better or whether to cum inside or ourside

I have never seen an official translation that was better than the fan. Literally never. In fact, most of the time the official is explicitly incorrect in several ways (an example, one book I read turned a vampire into a bunny girl).

>Only VNs with choices
So VNs. VNs without choices are called kinetic novels not visual novels.

what was the name of this game again? I remember getting the pics from exhentai but i don't remember the fucking name.

Attached: 640x580xchicho.jpg.pagespeed.ic.NlCHdbyw4Z.jpg (640x580, 86K)

Not the guy you replied to. I don't care, I don't play bad games.
Just making a technical distinction. Calm down.

>hahahah le oneyplays reference XD
fuck off

VN Reader went to shit or I'm missing something

What should I use to read jap games?

>game is translated to English by a Polish dude with English as his third language.
>it's been 15 years and people will still defend the translation.

Just read japanese.

well, whose piss do you think tastes best?

Attached: starlesss.jpg (1024x431, 117K)

what ?

I. Don't. Play. Bad. Games.

Sachie is the cutest! Too bad the game goes for femdom too hard.

what is it about king crimson that attracts degenerates

Attached: 1532711305937.png (1320x1104, 1.24M)

oh starless!
thanks

>Like the art style a lot
>Dislike all the fetishist stuff in that game
fuck you Starless, also
>High Amount of Bad Endings

Can't be explained

>High Amount of Bad Endings
Every ending outside of 1, arguably 2, are bad ends but they are all so fucking great.

>translation is a literal 1:1 of the original text
>everything is extremely stilted and awkward because Japanese is not written or spoken the same way as English

Attached: 1466207516164.jpg (1600x1177, 135K)

I'ts just that I checked vndb and that make me laugh

I can think of one good ending, when you agree to be their butler and happily rape and get raped for the rest of your life. Whats the other one?

>translation is a literal 1:1 of the original text
That is not called a translation. That is called a transliteration.

I love mitairai. Unending blowjob and enema scenes for her were amazing. Top tier sound

Attached: IMG_20190326_133025_1.jpg (1351x3804, 755K)

That's not one of the good ones since you are still getting daily abused by the Mamiyas and it's framed as if he's really to have a breakdown (it's my favorite personal favorite ending).

The two good ones is one where you escape with the girl in the OP (Mitarai) and live happily ever after even if the events during the game have made you both sex crazed maniacs that fuck 5 times day and the other good ending is where you leave with the milf and her trap son and get married and then you take turns fucking the milf every day until you and her son get her pregnant. In that ending the girl in the OP gets sold off and gets fucked by animals until she dies so it's not that "good" of an ending but the protagonist has a happy ending of a sort.

Attached: 13352160437.jpg (525x503, 58K)

Literally worst girl, even Makoto is more interesting.

"Have a boy"
I know it's dumb but meh.

There's nothing sadder than people playing "translations".

Whenever I do something basic, like watch a show, or read even a simple children's game, I run into maybe a few dozen examples every single minute of things that instantly make me think "man, this would sound awful translated" or "How would you even convert this line to English?".

The sheer hubris required to believe that you're even capable of understanding a Japanese work 100% is astonishing. It's the exact opposite of English, where ambiguity is pretty minimal and sentences start sounding very strange if you intentionally try and make them ambiguous.

Can you fuck Marie's son? I will download it again only if it's possible

I though they criminally neglect her even though she was the best. Sharing her with her son is kinda meh, but I'm glad to hear she has an ending.

reading is not a game

Yuck, this pasta has gone cold

Attached: 2b30033c.jpg (400x431, 39K)

>tfw no Sachie ending

Not saggy enough.

any good novels with skat and futa?

There are 2 Sachie endings. The "Worst ending ever" and the butler ending where they turn her into a toilet.

This, she was best girl

Attached: sachiee.jpg (203x248, 15K)

>until you and her son get her pregnant
they can't be both the parent.. except twins being one from each sperm

Well, you can kinda see what I had in mind

There is a Sachie ending.

It involves you imprenating her before having your dick guillotined off, and then later her getting fucked by a horse, which causes her to go into labour.

Oh, and also, they turn you into a toilet.

Tits down to the bend of the elbow. Now that's good titten.

It just works.

Not true. Both are pretty bad ends, though. What you should have greentexted was
>tfw no Sachie good ending

I mean she may be best girl but she is also a massive fucking cunt. Did you really expect a "happy ever after" ending with her and Sawatari? That would make less sense than anything else in the vn and that's talking about a lot of bizarre shit

Reminder the Marika ending is the best one by far.

A close second after the butler ending.

>no Marisa ending
I just want to be her toilet, is it too much to ask?

Discipline > Starless

>except twins being one from each sperm
I know you're probably just some dumb faggot, unintelligent pleb who knows nothing of science or anything in particular when it comes to the technicalities of reproduction, but the first recorded case of this in humans was published a couple of months ago. In short, what is commonly possible in dogs is at least functionally possible in humans.

she seems like she'd get bored of you pretty quick

>start reading Starless because of the memes
>it's actually fucking hilarious
people getting to grossed out by it are a bunch of plebs

It's great actually, the only big issue I have with it is that the scenes drag on too much without changing it up in between. It's just the same scene but everyone has to cum 5 times every time

i like the scat scenes

Thank God, I thought I was the only one concerned by this.
>MC cums
>5 second recovery
>cums again
>marika whips out the pump
>cums again
>syringes applied up the ass
>cums another ten times
>loses consciousness
It's really fucking boring formula, at least for me

The only scat scene I've liked is the one in Euphoria where two girls are connected from each others ass to their mouths and then pumped full of enema fluid.

There are great and bad fan translations and official localizations. The great ones are rare in both categories.

Ideally, more research and proofreading are put into official localizations, but in practice... I've seen firsthand how shoddy some of them can be, and I spoke to a translator who was encouraged to be as "liberal" as he wanted to be, but that was a mobile shovelware game place. But no, some official ones go through a lot more work to make good localizations than people realize, but some fans work just as hard. At the end of the day, it's really the people involved that matter and how much incentive they have (be it passion or a nice paycheck) to do a good job.

it got a physical release by jast

Attached: 2 for one special.gif (450x342, 1.64M)

I'll never get the attraction to these breasts and 7ft tall proportions in these games
3D manages to be better than this yet people on here swears by this guys art

Not even going to say anything about the fetishes

Oh, and official support for official localizations, which means little to no hacking required for software (usually), and being able to speak with the creators if needed. These are great perks.

Speaking of Euphoria, when the fuck is Maggot Baits coming out? Mangagamer has been translating that shit for what feels like a decade

The problem is that "good localization" in their minds is getting it as close to amerifats as possible, removing all traces of jap culture and moe.

Probably Christmas
Translation and editing is done
I think they still have to put it in the game

>removing all traces of jap culture and moe.
good

>VN is translated closely to japanese to lose as little information as possible
>people complain its translated too literally
>VN is translated more loosely to allow for a more natural sounding translation
>people complain it didnt translate accurately

Attached: anime girl realizes she is trapped in a VN and is forced to fall in love with you.png (1283x1445, 1.98M)

I liked his earlier artstyle better.

Attached: discipline.jpg (1600x1200, 405K)

recommend some degenerate shit, im horny af

Heroin

Misaki loves me though.

>removing one of the fetaures that fans of this already extremely niche genre enjoy

Attached: 1538431792487.jpg (619x619, 64K)

You really should keep up with the times, man. That's not always the case these days. But it depends on a various factors, but some overdo it. I remember Digimon anime localizations used to seem to try to keep kids from finding out Japan exists. I heard that they were still keeping it up with Savers even.

Same.

Sleeping

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 31K)

im glad taba brought on a slew of scenes but i still prefer izms

Attached: 5d_c.gif (420x280, 2.66M)

You forced her. She was so scared of losing her only friend she rather bear getting fucked by him than being alone

I think one of the strong points of VNs is the buildup. The TABA scenes lack that. I wish they instead made a bunch of spinoff stuff like izms and the murasaki/yukikaze games, but gachagame too strong

Attached: big smile anime girl.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

>You forced her. She was so scared of losing her only friend she rather bear getting fucked by him than being alone
Yeah, in the beginning, but once she actually understood it, she got a bunch more friends and me as a lover. Can't get any better. Just read the FD to see how happy she is.

>You forced her. She was so scared of losing her only friend she rather bear getting fucked by him than being alone
finally I see someone that points this out. Misaki's route just felt totally off to me, and the worst route by far. Yuzuyu and Rina were much, much better. Himari's was probably the funniest though.

Why? People who play these games have an interest in different cultures.

Saya no uta.

You raped her doug.

Yeah it was kinda sad she basically forced herself to go to the swimmingpool and you basically had to force her to understand you wanted more from her before she rolled with it. At the other hand once she understood she got a boyfriend she was pretty into kissing.

Still, it clashed with the talking minigame. With the other girls you see them from being friendly to being in love. With misaki that also kinda happens but then you get to her route and shes oblivious. Her route didnt fit the VN.

Himari was pretty cute when you kiss during class and you think youre getting away with it. I wouldve liked it more if you got found out immediately by the mother though. Even better if she then immediately calls himaris mom and is like "yeah shes nude in my boys bed, we are totally gonna be family now". Instead it happens at the end and they dont even have a scene of the mothers being all giddy about it.

Attached: doug raped patty.gif (502x612, 61K)

imouto paradise

Its funny how the few older VNs that got translated became part of 4chans community memory. Like washing machine girl or YMK

Attached: cumming from a footjob.jpg (659x541, 65K)

Been playing that the only girl I like is the lewd twin

Attached: manga vs anime.jpg (910x1024, 114K)

>Huge tits
>No ass, no hips
Please tell me this is just one bad frame

But whose piss would you drink?

yume miru kusuri: a drug that makes you dream

Haha is this for real?

JUST indeed

what kinda degeneracy do you want.

free friends 2 allows you to sell your little sister into JAV sex slavery (or you can give her the dick of understanding)
there are the lilith games like Ochiru Hitozuma, prison battleship seris and taimanin series
Sansha Mendan for breaking cute girls

Purple's.

Nigger, she needed to be taught social skills. She is happy, her parents are happy, she gets tons of friends thanks to it. Shut the fuck up.

You do though.

They all look the same to me.

>Implying I play anything other than 9-10/10s
I have no reason to waste my time on mediocre things.

Us or Asagi.

Attached: image.jpg (1812x2717, 646K)

>that ending where you marry the dickgirl and get cucked by said dickgirl

FUCK I HATED THIS BITCH. Non stop EEK EEK EEK OMG YOU WANT ME TO GET NAKED FOR THE 9001th TIME, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. The bitchy daughter was also relentless obnoxious. I skipped through all of their scenes to get to the goods. The MC started off retarded but eventually realized he had no choice but to be a sex slave, although hes still a little faggy bitch the entire time.

Leiri is simply the best

I prefer mother and daughter.

I'd totally take them over asagi though.

Attached: 1478749217882.png (1000x2443, 1.59M)

She made KS2 for me
>completely drooling when she gets fucked silly by bohgan
>milks bohgan because she wants to
>helps bohgan out and abuses the girls as she takes them to get gang banged

>tfw no fiercely loyal mindbroken fellatio doll gf to perform political intrigue with

why did you have to make me sad like that

Attached: 1511388071125.jpg (1200x800, 244K)

>Game is fan translated

Attached: Deluxe_package.jpg (332x218, 19K)

Then you obviously haven't played many fan translations then.

Attached: arche.jpg (500x617, 278K)

I wish she got an ending where nether you nor her get your genitals turned inside out

I don't play bad games.

The fanbase has come to a unanimous conclusion that that counts as one of the good endings no matter what the game tells you

To be honest Sachie deserves to have her genitals turned inside out

>Walking sims are games
>VNs aren't
And don't give me the "Muh reading isn't games" bullshit, you have to actively click through each line, progressing the story, just like you press the fucking movement key for walking sims.

You raped a retard, no mental gymnastics will get you out of it.

I don't even think they let you fuck Makoto, you could only fuck someone alongside him

Isn't the best ending only possible because of her help?

>fansub
>they replace something with "yikes"

Attached: 1551318807708.jpg (400x400, 24K)

The end justifies the means.

>and me as a lover
oh no... you should lay off the picture books...

Sorry. I'll use "zoinks" next time.

Is Starless an actual good VN to read through? I already know there's scat, futa, and other degeneracy, but if it's nothing but "YOU'RE BREAKING MY BABY BOX" tier dialogue, I'll just stick to the CGs on Sadpanda.

>fan translation has more soul

Attached: 1488129306188.jpg (1024x1200, 393K)

After she scams you out of 2 millions (she doesn't help you in every other scenario and lets you get trapped despite knowing about it and if you don't give her the money she steals it anyone) and turns your two weeks of work in the mansion from shit to shitier by slavedriving you, yes

>Company tries to sell fantranslation to VN that everybody read a decade ago

You rape retards in every single one of those games though user. Even fucking in Katawa Shoujo you get to rape a retard.

>swindles you out of all hte cash you earn from a insanely shitty job and wont lift a finger to help you i you refuse, willingly letting you end up as a semen slave

the sex scenes are insanely lengthy. Imagine a normal nukige sex scene length, and then the first ejacluation happens, and then it takes the same amount of text for hte next 3 ejaculations. Instead of cutting the later ones shorter in text.

>company buys up a bunch of publishing rights only to do nothing with them and try to sell all ages stuff because you hate the work youre doing.

Fair points well made.

>Sachie is a known chain smoker so her piss is literally like sour milk
>Mikako lactates so she has the taste and smell of pregnant women piss which STINKS
>Mitarai hydrates properly and is still young so it's A-okay! Also is a virgin
>Marie drink piss and semen so fuck no
>Marika pisses from a dick so idk what's the difference from my piss and hers
>Marisa has stinky piss and doesn't hydrate properly

its very good

take heed though that there is a lot of s&m content and scat. Also stuff like guro, snuff and bestiality if you get the wrong endings

>Also is a virgin
well not for long

>tfw no royal princess gf

Attached: 1531555507344.jpg (1058x1200, 226K)

>DominancE never ever
I just want futanari space elves why is that so difficult

this, I played Discipline first and it's Starless without anything that made Starless bad

>visual novel
>visual
>novel
>novels
>that are visual
>choices are the only player input
>virtually no agency
>about as much "gameplay" as pic related

Attached: cdd69edef609ab3d5e20a5768a59cf7c.jpg (787x1131, 186K)

>P/A potential ability never
I just want the cute Yea Forums girl. the cuckshit can stay untranslated

marisa has that haughty rich girl appeal so her delicious piss is automatically the best

cope harder bitch

I still hate how much content is scrapped though. The other crusader girls, the nerd girl, perhaps an extra scene with saori.

>good ending
>when you don't even get to knock her up, she knocks herself up
"no"

is it equally as long?
if so then thats probably why
starless must have been an absolute slog to translate

>Goro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebook

Didn't Sei hate the final result? left the company soon after.

fuck you those choose your own adventure goosebumps were based

From what I remember reading the drama he already was having a fight with the company which is why its cut short. I think it had to do with money.

"10-30 hours" as opposed to Starless' 30-50.

Anybody remember ef: A Fairy Tale of the Two? I only ever finished the mangaka's route, and it was quite poignant. How was the rest of it?

Ah right. I think I recall he was supposedly against all the baseball stuff. Shame it wasn't all it could have been.

>not knowing japanese in 2k19
God you're pathetic.

Attached: download_0.jpg (258x196, 7K)

>I think I recall he was supposedly against all the baseball stuff
I see. Weird he couldnt offload that. Its just talking heads and backgrounds after that. And he already got the talking heads. I wanted to pull those star-stripped panties of the american down so bad.

>tfw too weak to do it when I had time and now I dont have time anymore as the wagecuck life crushes me

>I have no reason to waste my time on mediocre things.

And yet you just keep on living.

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT

Name 10 games that you have played for more than 10 hours each that you think are good.

Ain't nobody got time for that

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>Implying I am alive
As it turns out, hell as a good internet connection.

>I wanted to pull those star-stripped panties of the american down so bad.
Oh yeah, completely forgot the game does nothing with her at all. What a waste.

>only interesting vn translations that release soon are TA zero and a possibly good ntr game

grim

I can't learn japanese

It's just an hour a day you lazy fuck. What are you doing instead with that time? Browsing Yea Forums. It's good for mental health and gives you a sense of accomplishment to do your reps.

>that one translation group that didnt stop after 1 translation wastes it on toneworks shit

>turboweeb playing porn game cares about translation quality
lmao

I did, but I regret getting into translation as a job. Switching careers as soon as I can.

im mentally burned out and my retention is shit when I did try to combine it. Also I was pretty decent with words but going through understanding grammar and putting it to use to reinforce it was something I was too sloppy with.

>jacking it to porn isn't enough
>weebs need whole games centered around it
>screech the loudest when it gets banned from gaming platforms

>but I regret getting into translation as a job
Jobs like that are bound to be shit. Did you not see that coming? People expect it to be done fast but also good and then pay peanuts. A friend of me subbed films and it was the same shit. You get it late, they expect you to bang it out in a few days and then be of good quality.

did we ever get a translation of the first TA that was readable by humans?

Nah, I just took what I could get at the time. The deadlines aren't actually that bad usually, but the work itself gets to be pretty awful day after day. Fun to do fan work though.

No. I dont think it will ever happen because whats even more thankless and boring than translating a porn VN is translating one that already has a translation.

>jacking it to porn isn't enough
>weebs need whole games centered around it
what's wrong with that
>screech the loudest when it gets banned from gaming platforms
literallly where do you see screeching? People complain about Valve being inconsistent, but for those who are into this sort of stuff they are going to either get them from other places or straight up pirate them. Also consoles do not allow any sort of nudity in Japan, so they aren't gonna get them from there either.

Those were indeed a game, just not a "video"one.

It's called being CULTURED

Off the top of my head...
>PC
The Witch 3
Black & White
>PS3
Demon's Souls
>PSP
Dungeon Maker 2
>PS2
Dragon Quest VIII
Ty the Tasmanian Devil
Shadow of the Colossus
Need for Speed: Carbon
>Xbox 360
Halo: Reach
Dragon Age: Origins

By the way, your opinion doesn't matter because to me these games are 9s and 10s.

I'll be an optimist and will hope that Mangagamer somehow picks it up. If they are willing to do Maggot Baits, they're willing to do anything. Given how fast they localize things, it should come out just in time for my retirement from the workforce, so I'll have plenty of time to enjoy your favorite ninja girls

>dragon age
>9 and/or 10

your opinion doesn't matter because your taste is objectively shit.

My brother of African descent.

I think it will actually be hard because black lilith probably doesnt want to bother with licensing it. The only thing I want mangagamer to be doing is translate kuroinu the full game, instead of the butchered cut up version

I am the single most objective person who has ever lived, and you should be glad I have the good graces to give you my superior opinion, pleb. Now, move along.

Now I have to read this, thanks.

>SRW alpha translation never
That said I loved their Live A Live translation. And the team that did Mother 3 did a great job as well.

Attached: hotblood.png (355x75, 16K)

Attached: image.png (1021x1099, 620K)

not him but this is either bait or you are beyond retarded
having an opinion means being subjective, otherwise you are just parroting what others are saying

Viewing Something = / = Having an Opinion

You are literally unintelligent.

>it's a game where the women take shits on you
I don't know how you guys get off to this

Did you get started using the djt recommended method, or something different?

We have games where it's the other way around too if you want

Attached: carrot.jpg (800x600, 104K)

I know of DJT threads, but I don't know what their recommended method is, I never paid too much attention to them, but the resources were nice. I just started reading Genki and went from there.

Let it end.

Attached: image.png (500x500, 5K)

do you know what subjectivity and objectivity mean user?

>smuggest waifu to ever smug
>completely unbreakable, bullies MC to subject her to ever more vile depravities and comes out laughing
it was a lie all along and she's just a shy childhood friend putting on an act under threat of execution

I've never been so utterly disappointed in my life.

>That one bad end where she gets fucked by a pig so hard and so often her DNA turns her into a pig and she gives birth to piglet humans

Sauce?

You forgot
>Sound effects amount to two men slap-fighting with mayonnaise-covered tunas

Yes, given that I am the arbiter of all that is right and wrong. With OBJECTIVELY non-shit taste.

>finally getting past the reading speed wall
You don't even know of the true horrors

Attached: 6ea6b173.png (848x1200, 972K)

>two men slap-fighting with mayonnaise-covered tunas

Attached: 1464206623234.png (358x432, 152K)

Redpill me on Key VNs

>Sound effects amount to two men slap-fighting with mayonnaise-covered tunas
to me it sounded more like the spaghetti noises from Tim and Eric

Attached: 1552415170472.png (500x387, 114K)

What's the game? I like the sound of a character being forced to do horrible things to someone she cares for.

they are really good as long as you don't mind the slow pacing

Me too, the story is absolutely ridiculous and I love it. The name is Euphoria.

Attached: rules.jpg (1359x1011, 227K)

Attached: 7dd451a5d6a1d415d294c5bee3149834.png (576x792, 463K)

I played it at a friend's house because he wanted to show me the dick guillotine ending, I had to hide my boner for some of it, but we fast-forwarded through most of the dialog and legit gagged at some of the noises those scenes forced his laptop to vomit out

There's one bit where you have to rape a chick while she's underwater, and you have to cum in her before she drowns

Thanks.

If you went over to your friends house and fucked him in the ass while playing Liberace that would still be less gay than what you actually did

Huh. Yeah, sounds like it'll hold my attention.

Did he fuck your ass afterwards? That's the only possible ending I can see to the scenario of a "friend" showing you hardcore scat pornography

It's a great story, you really ought to finish it.

Minori might get a lot of complaints from the west because of their hard-headed ways, but I really am going to miss them now that they're closing.

Speaking of water...

Attached: ev_kan_h10_13.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Attached: 1547321794572.png (1637x1088, 1.31M)

W-what's the story?

Starless has a human toilet, but in this game there's a human toilet, a human washing machine, etc.

A washing machine doing what it's build to do, nothing uncommon about it.

>mfw I play Starless

Attached: file.png (308x435, 255K)

You mean Kuroinu Kai right? best resolution thus far + extra content

>tfw I get my dick guillotined and forced to eat shit and drink piss for sustenance

Attached: 1554762145920.png (308x435, 252K)

I know, awesome right?

Other way around.
She is trying to get the MC to "unleash his inner beast" by being a smug piece of shit and coercing him into hate-fucking her in order to save his life. She has a bet with the actual evil piece of shit, if she can corrupt MC then MC will not be executed. She cris evry tiem :'(

Is it bad that I thought of picrelated when I got to that CG?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-10-03-at-15-36-36.png (767x431, 392K)

I thought the bet was to have him absolutely hate her?

>Game is machine translated
I still fap but it doesn't feel as good.

Attached: I+know+hence+the+sad+wojak+_156e9fb62c64b60.jpg (279x326, 10K)

That was part of it ye

>Minori might get a lot of complaints from the west because of their hard-headed ways
?

Source?

a fate worse than death

>that one faggot on /jp/ in the VN translation thread that keeps sperging about DJT newfags
>every single thread

Attached: 1526513544651.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>tags: scat, piss
gonna pass

Culture must be enforced, lest /jp/ turn into another pepe posting shithole like Yea Forums

The one with a penis!

*gonna piss

Man this thread reminded me that I really should do some studies on seishoujo's contruction method.

There's a scatless censored version if you're gonna be a fag about it, but it also removes the bestiality bad ends.

ITHVNR and a dictionary.

Cutting scat from Starless probably cuts like 50% of the content lmao

>implying you can tell fan-translated games and officially translated games apart

Piss is great, but scat is one fetish I've managed to avoid for 15 years.

scat is for faggots like you and degenerates like you belong on the cross

I would agree if that place hadn't been thrown to the wolves with touhou spam (arguably the board's raison d'etre) and 3dpd idolshit.

>he doesnt get off to a hot milf taking a massive dump after you fuck her ass

Attached: serveimage.png (600x419, 369K)

You have shit taste

i played the scatless version and got the beastiality end first go

>the game treats the futa ending as a bad ending
I don't get it.

What game is This?

When I actually saw that in context, I saw what they were going for, but it's pretty bad, yeah. I can't believe how bad the localization of that game is.

hunie pop

The localisation is better though in that specific example. The japanese dialogue is generic. The localisation gives Kana some character and personality.

Starless

Bible Black

For the sake of argument we can turn off a few thousand braincells and agree with you for a moment, however the difference is still staggering despite user's assertion that one can not tell any difference.

Fallen Angel

Why are there two eroge named after a King Crimson song?

Because the creator is the most based person in existence

Guess Sei was a fan.

Blocking foreign IPs on their website after the Rapelay drama and never lifting it afterwards, only reducing western-release mosaic censorship instead of uncensoring, insisting on official ESRB ratings for their games (while games must be CERO rated in Japan, in west ESRB is not required). There's probably more, but it's all minori

>all my fetishes are only found in rape and extremely dub con
It's not fair
why do I have to suffer through rape to get to the good parts
most of the time the good stuff is hidden in the rape too this fucking sucks

The creators of ef did Rapelay? Jesus how the mighty fell.

Attached: googly eyes.png (383x364, 139K)

is there a good torrent that contains most/all PC-98 eroge games?

how fucking low is your powelevel if rape triggers you? what fetishes are you talking about?

Not quite, that was illusion. The issue put heat on practically every other adult vn maker in existence however, and IP blocking was minori's overreactive solution.

Funnily enough I used to be into raep but for some reason I became a complete and utter fag that feels physically ill at rape in porn
I've got no clue when it changed but I could barely make it past the first scenes of starless because of how very clearly not legal and consensual it all was
And just the usual, besti, casual depravity, scat, that sort of thing

Attached: 1554135298980.jpg (2048x1536, 286K)

Censored version only removes CGs iirc. You still get to read (and hear) all the shit that happens.

What the FUCK is this photo?

Other translated VN like Starless or Euphoria involving degeneracy like waterpsorts, scat, animals?

Attached: 1510019711286.jpg (322x605, 43K)

cats post whatever it is vets do to male animals
I dont know the word for it

Vet tech here. It's in a veterinarian's office, you can tell from the scrubs and coats hung up behind the table. I would bet these cats are all anesthetized and ready for a "Neuter/Spay Day" where a bunch of newbie vets come in and clip all the feral cats they can find. It's generally a little party and fun day, so that explains the pizza. Each of those zonked out cats will get a vet student to remove his balls in about 2 minutes from the time of the photo, I reckon. And then pizza.

vndb.org/g897?fil=lang-en&m=0

Don't spoonfeed the BRs, fag.

How do you know he's brazilian?

As opposed to all that clearly legal and consensual bestiality lying around? You're more fucked up than the next guy that is into "the usual, besti, casual depravity, scat, that sort of thing" and that's saying something

I see. Cute cats for being strays.

What is your preferred method of Japanese input?

His image is from a Brazilian anime.

>Don't spoonfeed the BRs, fag.
I'll do what I want, nigger.

Attached: 1534731229280.jpg (350x296, 13K)

Spoonfeed me, what kind of message is this image trying to convey.

>gaming platforms
I'll happily keep torrenting them thanks

oh, thanks
sometimes when I get told I'm low level it's not retracted so I can end up feeling really quite pathetic about it but knowing that I'm still a proper degenerate helps
besides you know what I mean, consent from the party that has sentience. And bestiality is legal in a bunch of places, anyway

Attached: bare-chested-man-giving-gift-of-gas-can-picture.jpg (681x1024, 211K)

>Baldr Force
what kind of fag translates the all ages version instead of 18+?

Attached: 2193456789.png (647x404, 67K)

I like bible black the best,but his art has not aged well,like he never progressed past 2000. Would love a bible black remake with him writing the story and someone like Carnelian on art.

I feel like I'm the only one who like Mikako. She's a top tier milf. Only gripe is that I don't get to fuck the trap son in her ending as well. At least I get to fuck him in another ending.

Attached: 1540697167437.jpg (250x300, 24K)

I mean she is second, right behind Sachie on the official tierlist, so is she is not that underrated.

Do you guys like Kara no Shojo?

>WHY ISN'T MY RAPE SIMULATOR ALLOWED ON STEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>when you hypnotize your osananajimi and can finally sit down and stare up her skirt

Attached: 9FC5EEC2-6066-4A6C-866D-E40840F06FA1.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Starless has such good art and great looking ladies. I hate that they decided to ruin it with so much scat and stomach inflation.
At least I have bible black I guess.

Attached: image.jpg (804x604, 159K)

Sauce me up

Why are her boobs all the way down there?
Like, they START over halfway down her ribcage. Imagine how grotesque she'd look with her shirt off - she'd have a man chest until all of a sudden there's just boobs attached to god knows what.
Pic related is where her boobs would be if she was a human being and not some sort of horrifying abomination

Attached: boobsmoved.png (1025x764, 1.19M)

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 258K)

Torpedo tits, retard.

OH NO SHE MISCARRIED
TIM BUCKLEY HAS DONE IT AGAIN

As for me, I really like rape in hentai/porn. Especially hentai (so long as there isnt extreme violence or blood), but I can't stand it in real porn if it comes across as "too real"
I love the idea of her not wanting it but getting it anyway, but some shit can be so convincing that it really bothers me.
Odd cause my porn addicted mind is into weird shit like monsters/animals/and creepy shit now. (Not scat though, fuck that)

those are the best

>(so long as there isnt extreme violence or blood)
weak
> but I can't stand it in real porn if it comes across as "too real"
super weak
>(Not scat though, fuck that)
omega weak this is a joke the others are serious condemnations of your normalfag tastes

Ol Asagi.

Attached: image.jpg (2808x3730, 2.88M)

Giving a character a personality doesn't mean you have to make them talk like a retard or use slang. She already has a personality: she's a sweet child talking to her father about how happy she is. You don't have to make her artificially cute by introducing some dumb dragon speak.

What are your favorite translated eroges that aren't rpgmaker games? Ones that gave you the best faps. All the Taimanin ones are great.

Attached: 1548127453635.jpg (907x778, 72K)

oh man i remember seeing this picture on angelroms or whatever that website was called back in the early 2000's that had the beautiful 2d woman section that's how i got in to hentai

Maybe. Like I said the idea of rape is a big turn on. Hentai gives me enough separation from reality that it can be quite forced and still be a total turn on. Tears and all that are nice. But real shit, nah. I don't really like the idea of a bloody fuck, and cut or beaten/bruised women are not attractive as opposed to them being nice looking to me. Its what makes the violation sexy imo.

Scat can fuck off. I don't think any decent into depravity could get me into that.

That said, I have weird as fuck tastes in my opinion, having fallen down into the weird monsters/animals area. I've been trying to crawl back out of it to something a little more normalfag tier.

Though all I really need to get off is a perfect ass.

Attached: 1535838151895.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Torpedo tits are long
Her tits aren't long, they're normal length, only they're attached to the bottom of her ribcage

Attached: freaky ribcage tits.png (1025x764, 1.19M)

Where

My cat is a "stray", he lives outside and only comes in when it's raining or he wants to sleep on the bed, but he's handsome as fuck.

you should know that most titties stick out at the elbow not above or below

volley butts

You fundamentally don't understand the appeal of rape fantasy. You're just a normalfag that hasn't gotten his dick wet in a while (or ever) and this all will pass for you in time, an envious position for many.

>What are your favorite translated eroges that aren't rpgmaker games?
that one where you impregnate your mother was p good, forget the name of it tho.

?
Exhentai

Nah I'm actually in a long (8 year) relationship. The violation is a big turn on to me. Sleep rape, train grope/molestation even into gangbang. You and I just like different things about the rape fantasy.

Attached: 56424374_2304786599765518_1940462560725696512_n.jpg (510x720, 61K)

Congrats on confirming his normalfag accusations, retard.

Whatever you say, my guy.

PLAY JOSOU KAIKYOU
FUTA SHIT IS GAY TRAPS ARE SUPERIOR

Attached: 1039119094723.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

>You fundamentally don't understand the appeal of rape fantasy.
Care to explain? You can be a rape fetishist without necessarily being a hardcore ryona or guro fetishist on top of it.

source on pic

yandex

Idk if VN's are for me. They just all seem waaaaay too long and drawn out have little to no interaction.

Attached: yr5ze79D.jpg (671x966, 387K)

I love yanderes, but why does KuruKuru Fanatic have to have such a slow start?

Attached: 1449229525475.jpg (832x629, 75K)

Perhaps. What I find appealing about the rape fantasy can't be expressed irl (without illegality), god knows I've tried in the realms of what is consensual. Even outside that I personally don't even find even the faked 3d stuff appealing.

It's not so much about the ryona (even if that is a personal thing of mine) but more so about the threat of it, the power dynamics and the complete control you have over someone else and their inability to resist even if they want to with all their will.

no matches

tfw no more empress

tfw no more empress games gettin translated

>Wtf this book has no gameplay

>no matches
that's too bad because it worked for me.

Has anyone else play pic related before?

Attached: Ayura crisis.png (226x575, 127K)

It's a comedy skit within the anime itself

Like I said, not my thing. That being said VN's tend to have as much story as a kids book drawn out over 20 hours.

Attached: image.jpg (530x506, 74K)

good game but very short

Op here,Saiminjutsu 4. Remember to support the devs,and buy the download edition.

retarded normalscum

did empress go under or something?

user...I

Attached: 1447252979352.png (1021x1099, 688K)

I really should work on my reps again.

Attached: BiMan4.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

I know nothing of hgame industry drama, just devs I enjoy like clockup and games

That game is getting translated by an ESL.

Which girl has the good ending in starless?

Empress is kill

The one in OP

that's a shame, well as long as we have clockup and we get maggot baits sometime this decade.

any of the staff absorbed into other studios or made a new one?

and this one

Link pls.

Attached: 1490704939148.jpg (1068x702, 199K)

There are short VNs and long VNs.
There are VNs with dozens upon dozens of choices and interactions, and there are VNs with no interaction at all (more properly called Kinetic Novels)

just use ur brain bb

did that big titty elf harem game ever get translated?

arcadeotic.wixsite.com/euphemictl/biman-4

I don't know much about this game but it's sounds awful.

Attached: image.png (1654x2388, 2.78M)

Its still on the translation tierlist on mangagamer so there is hope

Do Taimanin Asagi VNs have good ends?

all you need to do is check the tags on its vndb page

any other games like hara chuchu/kano/para that have been translated?

the art style of that adaption bothers me till this day

Attached: 1460587930771.jpg (1000x1094, 221K)

N O W C L U C K L I K E A C H I C K E N

What? Japanese has a lot of ambiguity, I can't tell sometimes who is doing the action being described.

What's wrong with it.

Attached: image.jpg (720x480, 35K)

Was Dan Green actually in Bible Black?

Read that again carefully.

So he used an ambiguous english sentence to say English wasn't ambiguous, was that the point?

>gives a quick boy
Yes? Have you never had a quick boy?

It's not really ambiguous.

You. Are. A. Faggot.

Marika, best piss comes out of a dick.

Not much.

Attached: lol.png (115x189, 30K)

Green hair comes with a handy drinking straw, so probably that one.