Fortnite Reich

Harry Windsor, the Nazi promoting drunkard wants to take your game away, perhaps we should ask him how he spent his youth, he seems to know a lot about addiction

bbc.com/news/technology-47813894

Attached: prince_harry_nazi.jpg (322x262, 23K)

Faggots with a sense of humor blander than white bread will be faggots with a sense of humor blander than white bread.

He also wears those Wehrmacht rank things at his neck. He now redeems himself with Markle

Aren't you on a website that jokes about nazis and uses nazi imagery a bunch, literally right now?

Yeah and?

And what are you trying to do, make him seem more based? The reaction to what he said has the stink of buttmad Chink shill written all over it.

Amen

Are you going to be this compliant when they come to rape you in the ass and steal your video games?

don't give a shit, fortnite is garbage

Jesus Christ even the royals have shills up in here

So, that's a yes, then? You'll gladly bend over and spread your butt cheeks so the throbbing hard member of the state invades your asshole and then steals your video games when it's done with you?

sure video games suck now

Royal family should have disowned him when he married a nigger desu

It has to be Americans who are making this a big deal. Most people in Great Britain don't give a shit about the Royals unless one of them's died or there's a wedding on.

>Harry Windsor, the Nazi promoting drunkard
>wants to take your game away
>perhaps we should
jesus christ fucking kill yourself

Attached: mel.jpg (236x338, 20K)

>Attacking the Royal family
FUCK OFF ACHMED, FUCK OFF JEWS, FUCK OFF USA
The royals are OUR guardians and we will NEVER adopt your shitty godless ideology that kills morals.

Defeatist zoomers shall line up to the wall.

sure they will, retard

>he jokingly dressed like a nayzee once, so that means everything he says is right! i'm a four chan guy and i'm not like the others! i think for myself and i aint no npc!

Attached: 1506392807028.jpg (500x500, 42K)

It's not just an issue with Fortnite, but there definitely should be restrictions put on how often children are using the internet and playing video games. It's not something the government should control, and ideally parents stop being useless, but there's clearly issues stemming from the effect technology is having on children.

While we don't give a shit about royals, fucking everyone gave a shit when the nazi thing happened.

>royals

everytime a yuropoor tries to make fun of you, remember them that they still believe in the monarchy

Sounds familiar

Attached: 8cuck.jpg (1525x215, 102K)

>Entire fucking country shuts the fuck down because some ugly brit gets married to some slag
>National mourning/denial when some royal cunt commits a gaffe
>n-no no, we don't actually care much about them!

>Kills millions of Whites during WW 1+2, while warm and safe in their mansions.
>eating lobster and gorging on champagne while your grandparents starved on rations underground like fucking mice.
>based Royal family! achmed achmed! juden!
lol you people.

Ahem
Bush Dynasty
Kennedy Dynasty
Clinton Dynasty
And surely Trump Dynasty will become a mainstay in burger politics.
You literally reintroduced aristocracy.

Yeah, because I don't play video games.

They were symbols of OUR heritage and history, of our defiance against true evil. Literally given up their very lives and freedom for the country.
A burgercuck like you will never understand what it is to have a symbol of your nation that isn't Ronald McDonald.

i can become the president, he can become the president, can you become a prince/king/etc?