NO WAY FAG

NO WAY FAG

Attached: 1554709021701.png (1280x720, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlinejp.net/2019/03/24/review-super-robot-wars-t/
frontlinejp.net/2018/04/19/review-super-robot-wars-x/
youtu.be/AfycXhTV5wE?t=515
legendsoflocalization.com/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what kusoge is this

Based boomer boss.

Fuck I really get back in playing T

Attached: 1553089319282.jpg (491x700, 42K)

Is the Asia version in english or that's a patch?

KEK

It's released in English in South East Asia region

>No "No Way Fag" choice for Saizou protag
Fuckin Abe

Saizou is the better protag

The right chick reminds me of the gyaru from zuntas Ikenai Nee-chan

ANOTHER Super Robot Wars
I still couldn't finish V when everyone told me it was amazing. It was fun until I realized I had to finish every mission perfectly to unlock the real ending.

You can be gay in SRWT?

How far are you?

V is piss easy and all subsequent playthoughs the IF/True route is always available to select

>just play this 50 hours game twice

The fifth mission. I got so caught up in playing Sekiro when it came out that I kinda forgot about playing T.

Attached: 1553410741215.jpg (850x1200, 361K)

ELENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

also there was a retard of a mod/janny of 404'd an SRW thread because it had Domon.

frontlinejp.net/2019/03/24/review-super-robot-wars-t/

No you don't? You just play it twice which you have to do anyway to see all the other content.

>Second playthrough where you keep everything
>50 hours
It's 10 at best.

Steer clear, queer.

Well you two goons are educated. How's X?

It's time to fix that then!

Or just git gud on your first playthrough

>reading guides means getting good

X is the worst of VXT and worse than Z3 too.

frontlinejp.net/2018/04/19/review-super-robot-wars-x/

>just finished stage where Allenby goes Berserk
>no new attack, just new mode with extra stats

I even set my expectations low that she and Domon won't have a Combo Attack. Just give me my OGs and I'll give up on the mainline crap.

You dont have to read a guide. The SR objectives are clearly indicated every single stage and aren't even difficult to achieve. It's common fucking sense you have to get those if you want something good in the end.

Boy I can't wait for that Love Love Tenkyoken!
>Bad guys kidnap Rain and put her in the Devil Gundam
>Domon rescues her and turns his cape into a red dress
Oh boy they're going to do it!

>they don't

Suppose so.

Attached: 2eef8b1a.jpg (850x906, 88K)

Just 2 more years to the 30th anniversary of SRW and OG game will be released for it

In his defence he was talking about the true ending which doesn't need a lot of SR points

...Just a bunch of aces (IIRC 15 or so) which is really fucking easy to do?

Yeah he's retarded

Can i play as male or not? Playing as a girl is pretty gay

You can.
Most entries in SRW in the last few years have you choose between male and female lead

>Play a boring male that is married to his job

Yes you can. The male option is my favorite out of the PS4 SRWs.

It is a bit endearing to have a main character who goes 'Imagine the good publicity if we take down this fucking planet eater'

Noriko a CUTE!

So, what is this game and is it any good?

Super robot wars.
Not the best entry,, but pretty good

Very cute.

Attached: tumblr_pfi8wsS5Ob1rhxw9lo3_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1823, 537K)

It's only good if you like a good number of the mecha series in it.

youtu.be/AfycXhTV5wE?t=515
Who's that slut supposed to be at 8:35?

>Super Robot Wars
How good is this series and how good is this series if you're the biggest /m/-fag who knows all the characters by heart

She's from Gun x Sword.

Very VERY cute!

Fasalina from GunXSword. It's a must watch.

Fasalina. Gun X Sword chick.

She's a slut.

Attached: 1553290030220.jpg (1915x1337, 450K)

HELENA

can you still change name

It's only really worth playing if you're a /m/-fag.

Pretty good if you're fine with turn based strategies. Most of the games are really easy though and comes down to allowing you to use your favorite characters from various series. The OG series which consists only their original characters is also great.

CHEEEEEESTOOOOOOOO

Is Ange in it?

Yes

thanks user

No. She's taking a break from T.

In V and X, not this one.

Not this time, but she'll be back.

I'll take T's OG and setting though. It feels good that they actually make everything related than DUDE DIMENSIONS LMAO

>Hikaru saw Mazinger and other super robots so they were fucking ecstatic when the Rune Gods were essentially mecha
>Braves in general
>related to that, Watta is actually involved in them
>Gundam Fight exists as an actual political pull

>Literally everyone heard Domon's love confession and rib on him about it
I never knew I wanted this from SRW

>El Dora Five and Master Asia were war buddies
>in this canon Master Asia lives on and with the Devil Gundam reverted to Ultimate Gundam he proceeds to be a Santa Claus helping planets

Attached: srw.png (1812x1200, 2.39M)

I like how materialistic the guy is. But the whole set up of T being your company working to prove the worth of your private robot makes me question why the fuck Dai-Guard isn't in it.

Attached: SuperRobotWarzV_11.jpg (442x649, 81K)

>It was not until Super Robot Wars V in 2017- A whopping 26 years since the series’ conception- That a game in the main series finally saw a release in English, and even then it was only officially released in Southeast Asia, with a slipshod translation job in the vein of several other of Bandai Namco’s English releases (Sword Art Online, Digimon, etc.).
This dumbass confuses V with Moon Dwellers and I'm supposed to trust anything he says?

Attached: 1471030772717.jpg (1200x1884, 800K)

You're the dumbass, your quote says main series, which OG is not, and V's translation was as shitty as MD's.

RANDOM SHOOTING!

Attached: srwv_asia.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Attached: ouooooh.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Look at the credits, it's literally the same translators as MD except they got some random American to rewrite stuff to look better (when it's still mistranslated).

They fired these guys and replaced them with old fan translators for T.

Attached: 1487796007904.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>V's translation was as shitty as MD's.
You stupid motherfucker, MD's translation was absolute shit as the image shows, it was barely comprehensible ESL garbage. V has a few questionable moments like "mecha weeaboo" but as a whole it's mostly competently translated and edited and doesn't resemble the shitshow that was MD or SAO in the slightest.

That's funny, because I've played a few hours of T so far and I've already seen more errors in it than I did in the entirety of V.

>Competent translation by English speakers has more errors than literally the same translation company as MD except rewritten by some american who doesn't understand Japanese

Yeah you're just retarded.

You can't serious? They are just amateurs. I will not condone such outrageous act.

Have try at it.

I'm not the one pretending V's translation is even remotely comparable to Moon Dwellers or SAO.

Attached: ljpkPCn.png (846x477, 683K)

Well your quote doesn't mention MD and I didn't play SAO but V does seem on par with Digimon.

I think you're just throwing a fit over nothing.

>Well your quote doesn't mention MD
>the same translation company as MD
Are you stupid? Or are you referring to what I quoted of the article and pointed out as being retarded because V's translation was nowhere near as bad as MD or SAO and somehow not getting this, thus meaning you're stupid anyway?

>I didn't play SAO
Knock yourself out.
legendsoflocalization.com/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-gallery/

>but V does seem on par with Digimon.
Digimon Cyber Sleuth was nowhere near as bad as MD or SAO and I have no idea why they bring it up in the same sentence. If anything Cyber Sleuth's problem was being overly liberal like many of Bamco's non-Asian-English translations.

Attached: sao-01-013.jpg (1822x1032, 216K)