Bayonetta 3 Spectaculations

Since it was announced in the end of 2017, is there any chance that it will be released in this year?
Or at least, will they even show some gameplay footage....

By the way, what you expect to see in Bayonetta 3?

Attached: screenshot_1.jpg (1366x768, 129K)

I think we could get some footage at E3, but i think it'll come out next year, although getting both Astral Chain and Bayo 3 this year would be fucking amazing.

I just brought Switch just in order to play it, currently enjoying Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild.
But the wait makes me crazy.

Why is Bayonetta so ugly?

Ugly glasses

Ugly haircut

Ugly outfit

I'll tell you what. Here's some free advice kiddo. Ditch the ugly glasses. Let the hair down. Make her chest flat and 145cm.

Then we will talk.

Doesn't it makes her more uglier?

Attached: 36474817t21.jpg (2560x1920, 1.75M)

I feel the longer they let this cook, the better it will be, so the wait will definitely be worth it.

With Astral Chain releasing this year and only a passing mention of Bayo 3, I don't think there's a chance in hell it's coming out anytime soon.

>worst version of bayo 1
Why

Playing Bayonetta 1 on ps3 is a huge sin.
The best versions by far are the PC, Xbox360 and Switch versions.
On ps3 the game suffers from fps, huge loading time and blurry graphics.

Was Devil May Cry 5 the reason that made them to not show anything new on Bayonetta 3 during this 2 years?

I want a playable Luka from an alternate timeline who instead of becoming a journalist like his father became a demon hunter to get revenge
Basically rule.63 pic related

Attached: Ladyrender.png (1200x1600, 922K)

>Bayonetta threads can't even stay alive
Sad!

I have no clue what weird ass aesetics Bayo is going for. I would kill to play as Lady in a game, not some weird horse woman like Bayo.

Luka should've always been that, I really hated his character in bayo 1 (havent played 2 yet) because hes just such a fucking useless jobber, but ALSO wants to fuck our protagonist, like you gotta atleast be able to hold your own if you want some playa

No hype for Babylon's Fall?

Now that I think about it he's surprisingly capable for a normal human without powers or special training
>sneaked into a high security city of Vigrid
>planted a bug on Enzo to track Bayo and figured out the connection between the two
>sneaked by Vigrid security and stole their truck
>stole a remote out of Jeanne's hands
>was quick and resourceful enough to save himself and Cereza out of an about to explode truck
If he became a devil hunter instead of a journalist he would shit all over Lady

Absolute pinnacle of shit taste my man.

Well then your opinion of him won't improve much in the sequel
Opinion of SPOILER will change a lot tho

based and negropilled

Well, we haven't seen anything on that game besides of some few pictures on a 20 seconds long teaser.
Maybe if there was some gameplay footage than I could decide if that game is even worth for waiting.

Cause the ps3 port was pretty shitty.

Did anyone played Darksiders 3?
Is it worth for playing?

I think he was asking why the guy had the PS3 version

Ahhh, I see.
Maybe cuz he only had ps3 at the time.

I've heard that they changed the combat so that it's just a Soulsborne knockoff. But then I also heard they released a patch that fixed it.

>By the way, what you expect to see in Bayonetta 3?
More jeanne please

Isn't she the same Bayonetta with a white hair and different outfit?...(just kidding)
I wouldn't mind a spinn-off game about Jeanne tough.

One question is still bothers me, was Yusuke Hashimoto director of the 3rd game before he left Platinum? Or did Kamiya came back as the director of the 3rd installment.