Info on 2020 AC Game (AC Kingdom)

I have been working on AC Kingdom (Only a codename) for a reasonably short amount of time and I thought I'd divulge some info on the game.

The game takes place around the time of the Norman Conquest and you play as an assassin named Aran. Note, you do not play as a Viking.

The game's naval combat takes the bulk of its mechanics from Odyssey and its melee is a mix between Origins and Odyssey with a shield and super-powered weapon being used by the protagonist (that being Mjolnir).

Attached: IMG_3004.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Japan when?

>Note, you do not play as a Viking.
And there went any interest i had for this game.

Attached: 1340871752443.gif (300x298, 2.23M)

Oh here we go again, EVERY YEAR WITH THIS BULLSHIT, ops last thread died cause no one was falling for this shit, so he started another.

Fuck off Ubisoft.

reminder that viking was literally nigger tier culture

Lemmie guess, they're going to try and make the Vikings some big Templar conspiracy? You're going to play a minority that had their village plundered by Vikings and now wants revenge?

I got exactly what I wanted, appreciate it.

Have sex.

What?

Ancient Rome and Byzantine would be kino settings, vikangs and weebs would never understand.

Attached: 1489504779094.jpg (720x1108, 242K)

I believe the fact that next ac is viking game but everything else op said is fake and gay

Never hopefully. take your weeb faggotry elsewhere

Is it worth the 12 humblebucks for Assassin's Creed Origin? Do I get both a Steam key and UPlay key?

Warring States China man..... Warring States China.

>aran
a black muslim living in britain before the evil whiteys arrived?

We got a game in France and they did not have the fucking Château d'If? Are they idiots?

You fags sure do get triggered real quick when brownies are involved don't you?

>Note, you do not play as a Viking.

hahaha nice, that's going to a fun shitstorm

>muh viking are getting killed in this sjw gaem

>having sexual intercourse with a woman somehow helps me ignore how negroes are violent savages.

Vikings didn't fight the brown hordes at any point, It'll just be nord against anglo. Go away ignorant faggot and take your bait elsewhere

Never mind that having sex doesn't suddenly make one more tolerant of minorities.

I can't wait to play as a black viKANG! I think playing as a half breed redskin/more would be "woke" as well!. Any game that allows me to kill white people is my kind of game.

At this point, AC games would be better if they were each their own action rpg. They arent helping anyone by dragging the AC ip on and on.

Got the other info? Missed that thread.

Im ok with it, they just need to make Aran Haytham Kenway brown.

>Any game that allows me to kill white people is my kind of game.
This but unironically.

You're the ignorant one, dumbass. The vikings absolutely raided in muslim territory.

They got raped in muslim and chistian Spain

they’ve all been shit after AC 2.5, aka brotherhood
unity could’ve been the only decent one after that if not only for being an unfinished mess
the “story” is shit since you threw out the original writer trilogy to milk it endlessly
everyone wants china or japan with actual stealth, but in its current state it’s better not to even touch these locations and stick to retarded projects like vikangz

t. angry weeb

t. ubishill
I’ve had my weeb fill with sekino anyway
if ubishit ever does them it’ll just ruin ancient asia

On the Caspian.

How stupid are you to not know that muslim occupied Spain was minority moor? The Vikings had contact with muslims but it was minimal, not enough to fuel a game. The nordic conquest of England makes more sense.

>AC Kingdom (Only a codename)
>says KINGDOM in the picture

One doesn't have to be a shill to hate weebs and their whining. You fags have enough weeb shit from the nips, fuck off and play that and leave actual unexplored parts of history to Assassin's Creed.

Just saw somewhat same thread but it claimed the combat and parkour would be more like the older games and unity now you claim a mix between origins and odyssey.

And other than empty frozen islands and small villages what do we explore in that setting? Not big cities around that era

Not talking about Spain, downie. Obviously it's not going to be mainly fighting brown people and thank god for that, I'm just correcting stupidity.

Assassins Creed Revelations was already in Constantinople.

That shoppe isn't even aligned with the screen, stop using it Jesus Christ

>An AC gaeme where you play as a bong
they did this already

Based
Cringe

Twice even as you played as a bong in 4 in addition to london twins from syndicate

Was the last AC game even good?
The gameplay looked like the usual "press button for a cinematic attack sequence" bullshit.

Attached: 1553697067946.jpg (196x318, 8K)

Fuck off weeb, your hotpockets are getting cold

What's with the eye? Also there is nothing interesting to do or change in the viking era. It'll bomb.

Just get Japan and WWII Germany settings out of the way already. We all know they'll cave and do them eventually. Already caved on Egypt, so might as well go full swing.

Last thread said 854ad. That’s a very clear difference, considering England wasn’t formed then.

Cringe and bluepilled.

Coruscant as a bounty hunter when?

You know where they should set an assassin’s creed?

Is Pakistan during the war with India. What a cool and interesting location.

You make the native Brit a black man, then I’ll visit your offices with some plastic spoons, if you catch my drift.

Best AC yet. You should actually play instead of talking about the combat which you see to nothing about

The RPG aspects are cringey though, like a shitty Mass Effect.but I guess it's because it's the first game to have them. Hopefully they'll be refined by this game.

Odyssey is fun, not amazing but decent enough
You can make some overpowered builts and in exchange some mercenaries can end you in one hit. The main story is crap, so its better to think of it as a big looter sandbox

>Assassins Creed
Stop! Stop! He's already dead!

Why would you need a nip AC after Ghost of Tsushima

Egypt was actually beneficial. It provided ubi a unique way of exploring the origins of the Assassin order and Egypt is a rarely used setting in gaming even though it's popular in media in general

There's nothing beneficial about revisiting shit that's been done to death in hundreds of weeb games and FPS,

Nigga we'll make him a black man in black england and have the entire game be about the Blacks killing off white people and conquering the world and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

Assassins's creed is the mcu of video games

Almost solely because it seems like an inevitability. Same reason I mention Nazi Germany. You just know they'll hit them at some point, so it might as well be sooner than later.

The story has been a joke since 2 so that's nothing really surprising. I'd say the only Creed to have decent story since the first is Origins and that's really only in terms of Bayek and his journey and not the modern day shit.

You wanna bet? You French piece of shit.

>You just know they'll hit them at some point
Probably not though because it has already been overdone in other games. I'd say China is way more inevitable

I love how obsessed Yea Forums is.
>literally just showed us a screenshot
>Yea Forumsirgins start crying about a black protagonist and blacks for no reason
No wonder this board has daily twitter outrage threads.

Black Flag had a mediocre story, but I was interested enough in all the characters to enjoy it anyway.
3, Unity, and Syndicate have basically nothing going for them story wise, except based Haytham.

I wouldn't say being overdone would stop it. Hell, I'm surprised they took so long to get to Egypt and Greece as is. At this point, it just seems like they're going down a checklist of all the big time periods that everyone knows. Japan isn't particularly the most interesting (again, same as WWII Germany), but they just seem like the big ones they'll end up doing at some point or other. I'd go as far as to add medieval England, the American Civil War, and the conquest of the Aztecs to that list too.

1 and 2 were the only AC games were an attempt of telling an story was made. Not a very good one, but they tried at least

It's dodge and slash now. Not deep by any means, but you do have to actually try now.
It starts off strong but the game is mostly padding. By the time you leave the tutorial island, you've already seen everything the game has to offer. Doesn't help that the story moves at a glacial pace with you doing a dozen hours of dull errands as favors per every plot point.

Vikings suck.

Give your retarded french bosses some advice; NOBODY WANTS YOUR SHIT HOLY CHRIST THE GAMES GOT OLD AFTER 2 LET ALONE THE 12TH MOTHERFUCKERS.
The combat is ass, the story is ass, the settings are always ass even if they managed to pick a good era, the music is ass, just fucking make something new niggers

>assasin (bounty hunter)
>Aran (samus)

Attached: 1549949891706.gif (720x480, 126K)