Who wins?

Who wins?

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-201603-01.jpg (816x711, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17758310
youtube.com/watch?v=uiM48lb7n3A
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Starved Hound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the good hunter

We

Where's the demon slayer?

The one with a gun.

Attached: Hunters Dream.jpg (2827x1473, 3.2M)

So Sekiro?

I'd go with good hunter. Killed several great ones and even became one himself to elevate all of humanity to the next level of enlightenment.

Both

I doubt bullets would have a lot of effect on Soul of Cinder

Vermin

that really worked for Isshin didn't it.

Idk about sekiro man but the hunter and ashen one are both star level so could go either way

The Vermin from BB are the centipedes in Sekiro.

This

this

Do Bloodborne/Sekiro protags have canon explanations for respawning like the DS3 protag does?

Is that canon?

Sekiro is bound by an oath to the divine heir to the dragon blood, Every time he dies he comes back but there's a cost, similar to fullmetal alchemist. Whenever he is brought back the lifeforce from everyday people is taken and they get sick and eventually die. Although they don't die in the game as that would screw up quests, etc.

I haven't played sekiro but I know cinder beats hunter since he can punish the overly aggressive style. Also he can probably block most of hunter's stuff since you can get way tankier in DS and BB doesn't have a guard break move like kick.

Sekiro has the lowest parry startup, and a single parry canonically leaves hunter and ashen one open for a riposte/deathblow.

>putting DS3 next to Bloodborne and Sekiro

DS1 is the only Dark Souls game worthy of their association.

What if ashen one uses a whip or two handed heavy weapon?

fpbp

DS1 is the jankiest, II and III are better games.

>Hunter waits it out, shoots and parries Sekiro then goes in for visceral kill
ez

Sekiro has infinite stammies

Ashen one because he can use cheatengine

Sekiro can just sneak behind him and kill him. Also firecrackers r1 r1 spam

the one with better i-frame

Sekiro either mario jumps on hunters head or mirikiri counters him.

Random AC pilot steps on them.

Don't forget lazulite shurikens and sabimaru turbo poison mist lol.

He gets to experience what a real parry feels like.

Don't forget sekiro can also mortal blade them to kill them off for good so they stop respawning

Can't parry backstabs or firecrackers

Sekiro moves at 60fps+, hunter moves in slow motion by comparison, his limbs might as well be shackled with Playstations.

Depending on how strong Sekiro man is, he might not be able to parry them at all

what would you do? i-frame flip then backstab, oh wait.

If they can block beams of magic what would firecrackers do.

Lol yeah i forgot about the mortal blade, also if the Ashen one tried lightning spear spam Sekiro can just hit it back at him stunning him lol.

The one with a sword that severs immortality

He can parry attacks from a giant ape without any strength upgrades. There's no posture buildup for perfect parries regardless of upgrades

Firecrackers aren't an attack, they're a flashbang that blinds and stuns, or if it's the lazulite version they also debuff you making you take more damage and posture damage.

Sekiro:
Infinite stamina
Can swim
Resurrecting mid-battle
Severs immortality
Counters lightning

Cons: Couldn't even damage a guy in heavy armor

>1
10/10
>2
6/10
>3
8/10

II is easily better than I, sorry nostalgiafag.

I didnt think about that, both the hunter and ashen ones biggest weakness would be getting parried which is Sekiros main fighting style while he is also quick enough to dodge most attacks

I'm talking about sekiro being able to kill them outright from stealth kills.
He can keep doing this forever because he has infinite stamine and can get away with grappling and double jumping. He moves way better than the other 2.
The firecrackers would just work as a stun that he could use to stunlock them to death. Sekiro has no pvp because it'd be too broken.

by 'parry' you mean perfect block.

Objectively incorrect, besides I played 3 first
Distance yourself from you contrarian mindset

I'm not being contrarian i played I and II back to back recently and imo II is a better game.

So when is From gonna make a fighting game? It's pretty much a requirement for action focused Japanese dev.
They can even have an Armored Core mech as a guest character so they don't have to make a new one.

It would still open them up to a counter or even a death blow if their stamina is low enough, once they are down Sekiro is the only one capable of killing either one for good.

I mean thats great and all but what does that say about hi strength?
Ashen one, for example, was able to harm and kill Soul of Cinder who is an amalgamation of all past lords of cinder including Lord Gwyn and Chosen Undead who all linked the first flame with the power of their souls. I would imagine this puts Ashen ones striking strength far above a giant ape.

II/III are soulless retreads of the first game, in terms of plot/characters/world, only justifying it because of muh cycle shit. Too afraid to build upon DaS1, they just reference it to death with similar everything rather than expand its lore. I've never been more disappointed in a franchise's inability to move forward.

Cycles is just a From theme at this point dude, cycles are implied in Sekiro as well if you take the time to listen to the characters and their stories.

I mean, you're welcome to your own opinion and if the obvious problems in ds2 don't bother you thats fine but don't act like they aren't there.

In a sense
It is Anglo vs European vs Japanese.

Sekiro because he can jump from a high point and deathblow him.

One parry from Sekiro builds a meter. One parry from the hunter/ashen one leaves the enemy wide open

Wolf can't injure anyone wearing well fitting plate armor and he can't even smack through half of the wooden shields in his own game. It's either Ashen One or Hunter.

not infinite posture though

This. Why do retards not also realize that the protagonists from previous games can parry?

The good hunter goes into a dream to fight except against the final boss, he never dies.

are just*
I agree about the not moving forward, i would've preferred they used II to move forward from though. I preferred the world and the characters, the story felt more personal to the protag as well.

Sekiro is sanic fast, has infinite stamina and he can Die Twice™ in one fight

Ashen One
>pulls out one of the dozens god weapons in his game and one shot the other characters

Where did i say DSII doesn't have problems? Maybe you shouldn't act like DSI is perfect because it's far from and has it's fair share of issues as well.

only works on mooks. You can only deathblow Elites that are none aggro'd

Why?

Wait, if the justification for not dying is that he's in a dream, how does he respawn from boss fights?
Forgive me, I've yet to play Bloodborne

Sekiro doesn't have any variety of weapons to choose from so he's at a disadvantage

From how fragile Wolf is, he's posture is gonna break from 1 or 2 greatsword swings.

The Hunter is trapped in the dream of an Elder God and won’t be released until his contract is fulfilled. Or something. It’s vague even by Souls standards.

He's also physically weak and can't injure armored enemies. His parries are, mechanically, the weakest parries in the entirety of all FromSofts recent game releases, and he has no real defense against magic. He can also instantly die just by seeing a giant headless monkey scream.

Whenever he dies in the dream, he returns to the hub world. You only fight one thing in the hub world, the final boss.

Sekiro can deflect those weapons, reverse lightning attacks back at the Ashen one, and just res mid fight if he gets taken out. He also has an arm loaded umbrella shield that can block all those weapons if he fails to deflect. And has the mortal blade which will kill the ashen one permanently.

So why did they take our ability to create a character in Sekiro? It's not like Wolf is an interesting character. He has no special idle animations, he doesn't talk much and only says generic crap, he has no personality etc.
What was the point? He might aswell be a custom character.

>Bloodborne, Playstation exclusive = good
>DaS3, multiplat = bad
That's all there is to post like this

Attached: 1554535076953.png (516x488, 80K)

Ds1's problems dont lesser the whole game experience like Ds2's problems do.
Quite frankly the issues in Ds2 justify knocking down the overall rating of the game.
Also pardon the 10/10 i gave Ds1, in my mind, no game is perfect. But the flaws in Ds1 aren't big enough to justify dropping the rating

In DS you can't parry 2 handed heavy weapon heavy attacks

Can't stealth kill Elites that are aware. Dash has little to no i-frames and that's the only thing he can spam that doesn't affect his posture. Wolf can't block any faith/spell that's not lightning.

Those who are bound to the dream are sent back to the dream from the waking world on death. Many characters in the game reference the dream as they previously used to and even say they will die for real

Not being another generic forced awkward cringe humour quips marvel capeshit tier protag is unique these days.

The Gaijin

Attached: nioh-cover.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Two handed large weapons would be his biggest weakness unless he mist ravens

>can jumping Deathblow Corrupted Monk TWICE
>can jumping Deathblow Dragons of the Tree anytime a tree comes out of the ground

In DS you have limited stamina as well and can't jump for shit, Sekiro doesn't play those rules.

>character can barely deflect normal katanas
>implying he can deflect most weapons in Dark Souls

Thats some delusion there.

Attached: 1491859806_ds3.jpg (2000x1125, 185K)

ashen beats sekiro
hunter beats ashen
sekiro beats hunter

You can deathblow any of them as long as there’s a way to be within targeting distance of them without them knowing you’re there.

I haven't played Sekiro but are their any examples of him parrying a large two handed weapon like a giant club or something?

gun

>Jumping death blow
>gets parried by gun or by hand
Sekiro really only has the edge. on running away

the other two are the heavy-hitters.

Why are people talking about game mechanics like they matter in a hypothetical fight? You should be discussing the characters' strength, durability, speed ect.

That just means he’s super proficient with one and isn’t going to be fumbling around with different weaponry during a fight.

You can deflect divine dragons walking stick if you're close enough, resins and elemental chip damage would fuck sekiro up though since it goes through even on perfect deflects

no they don't

hunter is said to "dream" which makes him come back but can actually die once the contract is done and he stops dreaming

sekiro can canonically revive himself indefinitely but causes apocalypses if he keep doing it and the statue bonfires are fucking stupid btw

soul of cinder is literally immortal and will keep coming back as there's countless other worlds where people link the fire instead of letting it die so good fucking luck stopping him

Yes many

Depends on the moveset. Overhead and he dodges left or right or mist ravens, wide swings he just mario jumps on your head, and thrusts he mirirkiri counters.
He can also attack while jumping or spam that shadow dash and then run over and over.

You can parry a giant overhead slam with a murakumo twice your size swung by a two-story tall ape

>lying
lmfao if you do it your posture dies immediately stop shitposting cuckiro sucks dikks

because if they didn't include mechanics.
Sekiro wouldn't really be factor here.

>t. headless ape

He can only cwrry 20 spirit emblems, and this entirely depends on whether or not those heavy attacks would could as "perilous" to him. He can't eat heavy strikes from bosses in his own game without getting knocked backwards with a perfect parry, and he isn't so agile that he can just dodge every swing like a ninja from Naruto.

Can't do shit to heavy Armour.

Discussing gameplay is way more objective and thus more fun

Wirriam would take a fat shit on all soulkiroborne protags anyways in lore or gameplay. Dude fights orochi and wins.

Sekiro can parry the Divine Dragons huge sword thing that's the size of a fucking building for w/e reason. He can also parry most of the giant ape and demon of hatreds attacks. And those giant clubs and bells the big derp guys carry around. It's retarded but it is what it is.

Most traits though, like durability are only defined by their respective game's mechanics since none of the games really have "cinematics" that tell you how fast, smart, or cool your character is

Ignoring mechanics ashen and sekiro are just skilled individuals, whereas the hunter is superhuman because of the blood

All of those attacks are perilous. He never parries the sword, he can only parry some of the wind blasts, by the way.

so just block it. dodge it. since we're including mechanics soulsborn dodge i-frames would be more than enough

>Can shoot a literal cannon with one arm and stay standing
>Killed multiple higher dimensional beings
>Has stylish top hat and sick ass pimp cane
I agree

And in Sekiro you have to deflect the hits of a Western warrior carrying zweihander to even stand a chance at defeating him. He can also deflect shotgun blasts and gigantic mallets, bells, clubs, and swords bigger than my mom's ass. Sekiro can deflect two-handed and other heavy weaponry. Just because a Souls universe character can't do that doesn't mean Sekiro can't.

Well yeah, sloth spam and living weapon would rek From protags.

>merely skilled

Attached: soul_stream_3.jpg (998x805, 172K)

What, you don’t get any posture damage if you deflect perfectly. You can deflect infinitely if you do it perfectly. You’re posture never breaks.

Perilous sweeps cannot be parried.

He also couldn't deal any damage to the guy in heavy armor though

Prosthetics don't count?

Sekiro is canonically much faster and more skilled than most of the inhabitants in his world. The Good Hunter is literally just a dude who was given a gun and longcoat.

>inb4 "HE KILLED A GOD" or "EXPLODING STAR" fanwank autism

>he never parries the sword

Yes you do. Play the game instead of watching videos on YouTube you moron.

Wrong, the posture meter still goes up. He only won't take damage on a perfect parry. A heavy blow that is perfectly parried will chew through his posture.

it can stagger from miles away, for that sweet sweet visceral
also consider the cannon

Ashen is superhuman because of the souls he eats

ashen would be higher than gwyn level though?
I imagine both Hunter and Ashen are both far above superhuman

>deflect swings from Headless Ape perfectly
>no problem, your Posture gets lowered but never broken
>deflect that gigantic overhead slam perfectly
>you stagger for a second and can still recover from the force of the blow while he falls flat on his lack of a face

The only correct answer

He cannot parry perilous sweeps, you fucking retard.

>What, you don’t get any posture damage if you deflect perfectly.
Play the fucking game homie.

You CAN deflect indefinitely because you can never be broken if you deflect, but you still take posture damage on deflects. If you’ve even taken a peak at NG+ or done a no charm run this would be immediately apparent.

Too bad he moves at 20fps.

He also can't hurt heavy armor though

>All of those attacks are perilous
No, maybe i'm wrong about the dragons sword (i remember parrying something against him) but not all of the ape, demon, or fat derp guys attacks are perilous. I just beat DoH and parried all his attacks but the charge and fireballs/whip

I mean, there's still feats that each character has in the game. We can gauge their stats from those.

rewatch whatever youtube video you watched instead of playing the game yourself and notice how the divine dragon doesn't only do perilous attacks, he does vertical slashes that can be parried

I meant the Dragon, yeah.

you still get posture damage even 'perfect block'. Also Perilous Attacks means Wolf can't really block everything. For all we know every great sword swing is a perilous attack for him.

pretty much makes him auto lose against ashen

He killed a god

sekiro can't even hurt dark souls 3 unless maybe he uses miracles for sekiro to deflect

He can counter all perilous attacks though.

delete this

Well in Sekiro isn't the Divine Dragon supposed to be a god or god-like entity, so Sekiro has done that as well i guess.

Can anyone hurt Sekiro with his umbrella hat?

Mortal blade?

True, but gravity could. A heavily armored Souls protag probably wouldn't take shit from the Kusabimaru if the gimmick translates over to them but I highly doubt that they wouldn't take damage from at least fire, and it'd be very difficult for them to even track down Sekiro unless they were trapped in a square, plain room or open featureless field. How well Sekiro does depends mostly on environmental factors in comparison to actual strength, since he's got more prowess than straight up power.

The other two could laugh at him for looking silly

there goes deflecting though

Him mario jumping on your head or using mirikiri will destroy your stamina though.

fpbp

He can't deflect sweeps while using it. He's a sitting duck.

The mortal blade only lets Wolf kill undying/infested. It is never shown to be a magical sword that can cut through metal.

No he can't. Wolf cannot counter perilous sweep attacks. They go through his parry. He also cannot parry grabs. He can only parry perilous stabs, but those will knock him back, stun him a bit, and destroy his posture.

the chosen undead wins just because he can't die.
doesn't matter who's the most skilled when you can keep fighting and dying until the sun itself dies of old age

But he wouldn't need to deflect if he has a counter for everything else. Their posture would break faster than the long arm centipedefags.

This, then a LYNX shows up and the AC just melts from getting to close to its Primal Armor

He counters sweeps by jumping and stomping on their heads which stuns them and does big posture damage.
You counter grabs by dodging and punishing with ichi double or something like mortal draw.

He can actually deflect Snake Eyes grabs.

>event in which Chosen Undead gets pancaked
>Sekiro whips out the Mortal Blade
>IMMORTALITY SEVERED
Nice try.

The mortsl blade probably wouldn't work on them if you knew the official japanese translation of it and how it functions.

mikiri really wouldn't do much since majority of heavy attacks are sweeps. also for all Wolf's mobility, Souldudes are still a lot more safer with better dodge i-frames.

If its a heavy weapon sweep they get hyper armor during it

Because it pulls him in with the weapon itself, it isn't a legitimate grab attack. Its like calling his spear pull a hand grab.

The "Blade of Severance" can still put a revived Isshin down.

none of them, eternal stalemate because none of them can actually permanently die and there's no evidence that the Mortal Blade can sever the Good Hunter's or Ashen One's immortality

>Three imortals walk into a bar....
There can't be a winner if loosing is impossible.

Because he's basically being killed by what is essentially the same thing that brought him back. We do not know how it works on things like "dreams" or "ash". It's even implied that it can't even harm true immortals. It only seems to kill those that aren't naturally eternal.

unlike Wolf though Soulsborn guys would only need one parry to kill him.
Pepper him with magic or something if he's just gonna wait them out.

Can the ashen one spam dark magic?

Meant for

Steal the mortal blade. at least that one works for one of them.

What's stopping sekiro from stunlocking them to death with firecrackers

or maybe Wolf would take multiple parries to stagger while he would only have to parry the others once to trigger a deathblow?

>block
Also they basically need to be in the firecracker explosion for it to work on anything. It has terrible range.

actually it doesn't, Sekiro himself isn't immortal, Kuro's immortality extends to him and empowers him but he isn't actually "immortal"
if Genichiro kills Sekiro with the BMB his immortality isn't severed

That makes no sense because when the souls characters parry, they completely open up whatever enemy they just parried for a counterstab. Wolf can't even do this to grunts in his own game.

If enemies parry his attacks he never reacts the way enemies do in souls games though. So if he got parried by them it wouldn't do much just some posture damage.

He kills himself with the sword.

hes immortal

Attached: The dream cycle.jpg (1055x1600, 688K)

>If enemies parry his attacks he never reacts the way enemies do in souls games though.
Because he isn't getting parried by someone in a souls game in his own game. We never see how someone like the Armored Warrior would parry him, for instance. But we do know that he is susceptible to his own tactics. Owl can Mikiri counter his thrust attacks, which leaves him wide open.

and when Sekiro gets parried in his game he doesn't get opened up at all unless his posture breaks. it could honestly go either way and there's no way to definitively say which is correct

Fpbp.

That shit doesn't work on the chosen undead, not even the niggest nigga magic from the bottom of the abyss can do shit to him even though it fucked immortals before including dragons.

Ashen one wins.
Solar system level attack potency and durability along with light speed reactions is too much for the others to combat.
They wouldn't be able to parry him and would both be outclassed physically

We're talking about the characters from their respective game mechanics and you say there's no way to definitively say how things would function? If Wolf gets parried by the Ashen One, he's fucked. End of story.

When his posture gets broken no one really does anything in that game.

Since Soulsborn staggers everything when they parry an opponent, I'll chalk it up to their strength.

Since the Chosen Undead's immortality is linked to the darksign, would the Mortal Blade even work?

>When his posture gets broken no one really does anything in that game.
It's usually because his posture only gets broken near the end of an enemies combo string, so they never follow up with anything most of the time.

Owl pretty much kills you instantly if he uses mirikiri on you.

please enlighten me as to what attack the ashen one has that you'd say qualifies as a SOLAR SYSTEM level attack

There's as much to suggest it wouldn't as it would suggest it would, so it's pointless but so is bringing up the "dude my guy's immortal so he would win xD" argument when they all have some form of immortality.

Sekiro looses because no Moonlight Sword.

Block, Dodge that actually has i-frames. Magic, items, shoot him with a cannon/gun/bow.

Or the most likely thing that will happen. Poise through it because they're not fragile little china's.

From should make a Highlander game.

Okay but any parry in souls leaves you completely open so why wouldn't the same apply to sekiro. Even pleb thiefs or skellies can parry you but someone who has been trained to kill since he was a child can't?

he's not from cuckiro

but the mortal blade seemed to work on only a specific type of immortality related to the centipedes

There's already mods for that.
Sekiro can block and deflect arrows and bullets.

what makes Ashen One's parries any different than Owl's non-Mikiri Counters or Isshin's? and I'm aware we're talking about individual character's game mechanics, and Sekiro's mechanics are that he doesn't stagger from parries until his posture breaks, and since Soulsbornes don't have a posture bar or posture damage there's no way to know how much posture damage their parries would do
also in dark souls 3 the parry skeletons break Ashen One's posture in 1 parry, and the Good Hunter can also be posture broken by 1 parry in his game

Talking about riposte. game has no riposte.

>Can kill Soul of Cinder
>Soul of Cinder being all of the previous lords of cinder. (Gwyn, Chosen Undead ect)
>Gwyn being able to link the first flame, keeping the sun in existence all with the power of his soul. Chosen Undead is able to kill Gwyn.
>Ashen One is able to harm and kill the embodiment of all of these souls combined.
>Also being able to link the flame
If he's not solar system, hes large star+ for sure.

>Okay but any parry in souls leaves you completely open so why wouldn't the same apply to sekiro
Because of how his parries function in his own game? He parries a fuck huge European knight with a claymore and this barely makes his posture go down. There's no logical reason to assume that he would parry people like the hunter or the chosen undead like they can parry enemies in their own game. You only seem to want him to because it's "fair". He can't even do that to grunts in his own game, it only works on dogs.

Based

Attached: DueA19iUcAAbV3N.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

How would Sekiro even fare in Souls/Bloodborne's settings?

Centipedes are discount immortality and the Mortal Blade's capable of severing the immortality gifted by the dragon as well. It also can end the immortality of flesh-given spirits from the underworld, independently of the dragon's gift.

Can he parry canon blasts and fireballs? No. He can't. He has no defense against divine magic either, and anything that makes his terror go up will fuck him because his terror defense is terrible. Bloodtinge is even a special kind of element in Bloodborne that supernatural enemies int he Bloodborne universe have no defense against.

Bitch they're all immortal and their immortality functions completely differently for each one.

if you're going by abstract power levels then he wouldn't do too well honestly

If you actually paid attention to Sekiro, Kuro's dragon blood is stagnant and corrupted. He, himself, is not immortal and divine like the Dragon is, he only gets his power from his Dragon's Heritage, which as stated from everyone in game, himself included, it is corrupted and stagnant, which is probably why the mortal blades can kill him. He is not a natural immortal and basically falls into centipede territory.

umbrella blocks terror damage and fire damage tho

>Chosen undead walks up to hunter and sekiro decked out on heavy armor
>none of them can even dream of staggering him
It's not even a contest.

2 is the best Dark Souls, only brainlets disagree

It's also implied that the mortal blades might be tied to the dragon itself, though this is just a theory on my part based on the true name of the red mortal blade.

He can't injure armored opponents, so Souls would wall him. He goes insane from seeing the guardian ape screech (which is low tier shit), so Bloodborne would end him. He wouldn't be able to complete the journeys of those games at all.

Okay but in his own game he never leaves himself open for counterattack after he gets parried except for owl mikiri counter which the other 2 cannot do. Even if you wanna say their parries would work the same way then they would only work on sekiro doing stabbing type attacks.

>Implying ashen one doesn't just use one of the myriad tools he has at his disposal to prevent Sekiro from doing anything.

>life gems
>adp
>regression of world design
>bad enemy AI
>terrible bosses
>terrible areas

but can he deflect a cannon though? gun's are more for countering anyway
and he can't block genshiro's lightning arrow.

He needs a specific one equipped and it doesn't protect against sweep attacks. I can't comment on AoE's, though.

You are fully aware that wolf has his own posture meter, correct? enemies, can, in fact break his posture which completely leaves him open for a follow up for a couple seconds. Did you not play the game?

he only can't kill that one night because his armor has zero gaps and is basically fused shut, so most souls enemies would still be fair game
that being said he wouldn't be able to get past Iudex Gundyr

Sekiro has unlimited stamina, can jump, and swim
just saying

Attached: 1545921036279.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Sekiro has infinite stamina, a blade that kills immortal things and can JUMP.

DS1 > DS3 > BB > sekiro in order of most broken canon immortals
DS2 never happened.

Sekiro couldn't land a scratch on ROBERTOOOO, what makes you think he's going to be able to hurt the Ashen one decked out in Havel's. Havel's + cat ring makes ashen one win by default vs Sekiro.

that fire damage is laughable tho

the ashen one has heavy armour so as long as he's fighting in a place where he can't fall from he can't really be beat. Really silly how one of Wolf's biggest weaknesses in this fight is such a mundane thing.

>so most souls enemies would still be fair game
Kek, he would get walled no Ornstein & Smough. Hell, the armored Golem would wall him in Dark Souls Alone.

I never said he is immune to that so Im not sure what you mean. When he gets parried his posture never breaks instantly though. He only takes some posture damage.

Bloodborne world would basically give him insta terror kills. But I dunno I think he could get decently far in Souls unless he's fighting very armored up foes.

it blocks ape scream so it does work for aoe
sekiro also essentially has every prosthetic equipped it once because he can switch between any and all of them at a moment's notice, they only limit you to 3 for simplicity's sake

>game mechanics are comparable to power levels
brainlet as fuck

>But I dunno I think he could get decently far in Souls unless he's fighting very armored up foes.

Attached: 1532676561399.png (655x368, 410K)

>Kek, he would get walled no Ornstein & Smough. Hell, the armored Golem would wall him in Dark Souls Alone.
armored golem can be pushed off the ledge and killed in Dark Souls just like the Armored Warrior in Sekiro has to be. He would probably have to rely on reflecting lightning to stand a hance of beating Oreos and Smores though.

STR type always wins

most enemies =/= a few specific bosses
good hunter and ashen one wouldn't be able to kill Monk, Ape, Genichiro, or Isshin either

>sekiro gets parried, he can still block or dodge
>other protagonists get parried, they get the shit beat out of them

Only way sekiro could beat tank ashen one is either either kicking him into a river or breaking down his armor durability then stripping it off but that's reaching

I feel like we should definitely consider terror and frenzy different things based on the way you die for each of those
>frenzy makes your blood literally explode out of you like crystalline spears and can also cause chip damage in some cases
>Terror appears to just cause heart failure

>When he gets parried his posture never breaks instantly though.
Owl, Not to mention that if he gets grabbed he's fucked because he cannot parry those either, they basically count as a posture break, based on game mechanics in Sekiro. We're talking about the individual characters on their individual game mechanics. Wolf, for instance, would not have Rally like in Bloodborne. If Chsoen Undead were to parry wolf, he would get opened up immediately. just like how Wolf instantly opens up any grunt in his own game to a mikiri counter, or how wolf gets completely opened up if Owl counters his thrusts.

Ashen One would solo the whole sekiro verse

It's a shame bloodborne runs like shit and can barely hit 30fps.
It was almost an amazing game.

No, DS2 isn't a soulless retread, it actually tried different things, shook up the setting, and added a fuckload of functionality ON PAPER

Problem was it was the jankiest and least consistent of the three.

I thought armor stripping only worked on ill-fitting armor which I'd argue isn't the case with most armor sets

>Life gems
Literally nothing
>ADP
Just put enough points into it
>Regression of world design
Blight Town, Lost Izalith, and Demon Ruins were terrible world design, as was the tree branch area on the way to the second Hydra boss
>Terrible bosses
All of the bosses in DSI were pretty garbage to meh with Artorias and Manus being exceptions, Sif gets doggo points though
>Terrible areas
Already covered that

and anything infested would just stand back up, even after being hacked to pieces

>Dark Souls 1 is on more platforms than Skyrim
>Sekiro is also multiplat

Based brainlet

>most enemies =/= a few specific bosses
He cannot injure anything wearing armor, and he can't pull off well fitted armor with the spear. Any mook with armor in Souls or Bloodborne will wall him permanently. Not to mention that Ape got BTFO by Wolf even without the Mortal Blade, he just couldn't end its "immortality". He still got past it.

probably champion of ash if the linked flame exists and he has access to it. They all fight gods and shit by the flimsy and vague definition of a god they give. Stats aren't really comparable because 2 essentially have no armor and 1 dosen't level at all. I think within the context of their games the wolf probably has the highest level of combat proficiency at least in how he's portrayed.

wolf
2 lives > 1 live

Ashen one can use a variety of magic to fuck him up while under the hat. He could only protect himself against pyromancy, and not even all of it.

terrible

Sekiro kills plenty of people in armor, it just needs gaps
Seven Spears and a few general type minibosses wear well fitted armor and he still manages to deal a deathblow to them
and yeah he gets past the ape but doesn't kill him

>Sekiro doesn't damage Armored Warrior in his game
>but Ashen One can get dumpstered by a naked katana guy a minute into the game. Even naked fists hurt him fully armored.
The fuck. You're just talking in circles by deciding which abstract mechanics you abide by.

>dodge
gets caught by a swing because shit i-frames
>block
poise gets broken by 3 heavy attack or so called perilous attack

I was by far the jankiest for me, but yeah II tried new things, a new setting, etc. III was just From caving into the arseblasted DSI crowd over their eternal salt towards II.

Too bad the event never happens because Sekiro can't hurt anyone in heavy armor.

Based and truth pilled.

Proceed's to find their Dragon and kill the source of their immortality.

>autists arguing game mechanics instead of general accomplishments of the protags and the overall world's level of power

>Sekiro kills plenty of people in armor, it just needs gaps
He kills people wearing bamboo armor, he cannot injure people wearing metal armor even in his own game. The dumbest part of your post is how you're comparing flimsy samurai armor to fucking plate armor or chainmail.

It's more defined and easier to argue.

>Sengoku Jidai period Samurai wore armour made from bamboo

Attached: 1547034429992.jpg (839x882, 153K)

people will try to counter this post by saying that everything in dark souls is inherently stronger than everything in Sekiro but it takes a certain amount of strength to wield a certain type of sword so strength is still fairly realistic
A 1 str player character could damage another player character wearing full smough armor with his bare hands

You're comparing this shit on the left to shit on the right. This is how stupid you sound. The people like Seven Spears don't even wear full body armor, their legs, for instance, aren't protected. Neither are their arms. You are an actual fucking moron.

>Literally nothing
they make the game easy
>just put enough points into it
the fact that Iframes are tied to a stat is retarded
>Blight Town, Lost Izalith, and Demon Ruins were terrible world design, as was the tree branch area on the way to the second Hydra boss
ds2 still has more bad areas. the gutter, black gulch, earthen peak, frigid outskirts, harvest valley, huntsmans copse, shrina of amana
besides my point was about world design, not level design. DS1's interconnected world will forever be superior to ds2's 5 linear paths from one central area
>All of the bosses in DSI were pretty garbage to meh
ds1 still has more good bosses than ds2
>Already covered that
indeed

But they are. The entities in Souls are shown to be far stronger than almost everything in Sekiro.

>he only can't kill that one night because his armor has zero gaps and is basically fused shut
That's literally a lie. Armored knight is just that, some European dude in regular knight armor.

It's not just that, pyromancies, magic, weapon arts. Hell he could use the acid pyromancy to break Sekiro's single weapon and spend the rest of the day laughing at him. It's not even fair how many ways Ashen one can fuck up Sekiro.

Katanas still hurt you in dark souls though so why wouldn't sekiro be able to hurt them?
He could also make the fight somewhere where he can push them off a ledge.

then why can't a guy with 20 str properly wield a great sword if he's innately incredibly powerful? is the greatsword made of a dead star?

He wouldn't get past Iron Golem in DS1, Sentinels in DS2, Gundyr(lol) in DS3.

Wolf can't even break a large wooden shield in his own game with the axe prosthetic. He can't even injure the armored warrior with anything other than kicking him off the bridge.

Ashen one could probably kill them all at the same time with hyperarmor and some UGS.

>fight between 3 worst modern from games
who cares

>and he has no real defense against magic

Attached: lilac umbrella.png (256x256, 50K)

That entirely depends on how strength in souls is measured. Not to mention that there are plenty of greatswords that can be wielded with 20str

The Last Raven duh

Different games, different rules. You look at them by their own rules and feats, not the rules of other games.

okay but they'd just stand up right after getting killed
he can kill them but he can't take them down for good

>Calls me stupid
>Thinks Sengoku period Samurai wore bamboo armour when they used metal plates
You're retarded

Attached: 1528469455801s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

sekiro can jump but hunter can parry from any distance so iunno.

Terror spirits isn't comparable to poison magic or divine magic or even cosmic magic or curse magic. This only protects him from terror. The item specifically says so.

>DarkSouls
Kills Demi-Gods, Dragons, Primordial Beings
>Bloodborne
Kills Lovecraftian-esque God and abominations
>Sekiro
Kills a giant monkey, cock, centipede snake and some dudes with katanas

and no souls protags can break a wooden shield at all, period

>weeb bamboo
>armor
Nah mate, the only person wearing armor in that game is Robertoooo knight. The rest are wearing bamboo and he can't even get past that. Good hunter could legit use the wooden shield to block Sekiro's attack and there's nothing Sekiro could do about it.

>still thinks I meant it was actual bamboo and doesn't know that calling jap armor bamboo armor: is a common insult
Christ, you might actually be autistic. Also you're still trying to compare shitty jap samurai armor to someone wearing full plate or chain mail. You are actually retarded and you've lost the argument so badly you're just trying to deflect by focusing on nothing but a throwaway term meant to insult samurai armor. Great job.

user that shit is end game tools I'm pretty sure were talking about their iconic tools for the characters. If we went with everything he'd still get fucked as it only protects you from terror.

is ninja streaming BB? no?
sekiro wins because the great ninja himself is playing the one armed shinobi right now and can't find the fucking gate lmaaaooooo

Oh fuck here he comes, and he ate the fucking green blossoms, and he cast some fucking Soothing Sunlight

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Those katana dudes from Souls could probably kill anyone in Sekiro anyway.

I haven't once compared to Jap armour to a plate harness. You saying Samurai armour was bad though is retarded as fuck considering historically even padded gambeson was good protection.

yeah it's too bad Sekiro couldn't kill that armored knight
also Sekiro could cleave that shield in half and deathblow GH while he's staggered

They don't need to. Especially since their parries are stronger and repeated attacks will just break the enemies block. And Neither can Wolf, what the hell kind of argument is this supposed to be? A key item of his, meant to destroy wooden armor, can't even destroy some of the wooden armor in his own game yet you think it's going to do anything to metal?

You specifically said that Wolf can kill armored opponents when the entire original discussion was his combat effectiveness against people wearing things like chain mail or full plate. Then your stupid asshole decides to say "he can injure armored opponents! look at the samurai or seven spears!" when their armor isn't even comparable to things like what the Armored Warrior Wears. Nice back pedal attempt, you fucking retard.

So would the Ashen one if after the 100th try they could somehow put him down. It's a null point.

I can tell though you're a fucking yank that watched a couple of youtube vids and think she's the expert on anything arms and armour. Fuck off pal you're woefully ignorant of anything outside your own state let alone historical.

>also Sekiro could cleave that shield in half and deathblow GH while he's staggered
Kek, the big retards in Sekiro have some thin wood shields and he can't even break those.

>Shield

and any of the souls protags or BB hunters can also get broken in 1 parry, what's your point?

so blurry

us gamers :)

Attached: 1551339210633.png (389x423, 226K)

Cope more, weeb. your mental gymnastics aren't going to work here. You're a dumb fuck for comparing samurai armor to full plate or even fucking chain mail.

Not him but wolf is still able to damage armored warriors vitality which that works like hp in souls. Therefore they would die. He could poison with sabimaru or burn them as well.

Well yeah. The shit Hunter does is unreal as hell.
>Firing blunderbuss ONE HANDED without sacrificing any mobility
Anyone else would have their fucking arm taken off even trying that. especially Sekiro, kek

yea and hes gonna fuck your bitch ass up. And you will and send dirty messages about it.

Messages were the only good thing about microsoft live.

Well yea, the master from DS3 is literally Isshin on steroids.
>My sixth sense warned me of danger, and I danced between flurries of blades, unscathed, but alas, my clothes went to tatters.
Even Isshin ain't got that kind of swagger.

Not from Wolf, lmao.

Sekiro would wreck Iron Golem's shit. He far outmaneuvers him, has infinite stamina and can just make it fall off the cliff.

Firing a CANNON one-handed.

>Get to Armored Warrior
>Okay weeaboo vs Dark Souls fanboy fight, should be fun
>R1
>No Damage
>mfw Miyazaki finally unleashes his inner /k/ fag

So basically the only way for Sekiro to beat Ashen one is fall damage, gotcha.

You can break those and instakill the big retards though.

Wolf injures posture. Posture is not vitality, you dumb ass. Even if he breaks the armored warriors posture, he doesn't injure his health. Where the hell did you even get this from? Vitality and posture aren't the same thing.

I'm not saying Jap armor is really comparable to European armor but Japs have been using chainmail since the 1300s you turkey

tink, tink ,tink, shatter.

Forgot pic

Attached: CE4B0CD4-738A-4CD2-8FDF-F2FC29A5C9AF.png (296x326, 103K)

Hitting those with a fully charged axe swing does not break the big shields. I'm specifically talking about the big shields, the big ones that the big fat retards carry. Not the mook bandits at Hirata.

He literally can't do vitality damage to armored warrior tho.

if a random skeleton with a tiny shield can destabilize Ashen One in 1 parry so can Sekiro

*CLANGS* your path

Attached: beastu cutteru.jpg (950x1350, 146K)

I hope you learned today that you can't simply a select few arbitrary universe laws to compare things or people will find out you're retarded.

He'd get smashed by the first attack because he has shit i-frames you mean.

I forgot you can make him fall lol. He'd get stopped by the first silver knight he encounters then.

its still possible :^]

Lmao, are you nuts? Iron Golem wouldn't feel anything from Sekiro.

sekiro wouldnt be killed by some garbage dodge like a shitter

strawpoll.me/17758310

oh shit I forgot about the silver knight that locks a fog wall, where is he again?

I correct myself, recalling that Power Within was goddamn broken and a better choice for raising your stats instead of going high faith. Absolutely ridiculous buff.

>Japs have been using chainmail since the 1300s
"""""""""chain mail"""""""""" that isn't even remotely comparable to european chainmail and wasn't as widely used. Nice cope, retard.

Not to mention you can wield most weapons even if you don't meet the str requirement in ds, just not very good with it

Yes he can. His vitality goes way down if you keep hitting him you just can't finish him off with a deathblow.

Not based on their individual game mechanics. You only want this to be true because it's fair and you know Wolf would get BTFO if he couldn't. Souls enemies are just stronger and delve far more into supernatural territory than anything in Sekiro. Wolf spends mos tof his time fighting malnourished japanese soldiers, by the way. Not undead skeletons that pull themselves back together after dying.

If the Chosen Undead/Ashen One brings in acid pyromancy then he completely fucks Sekiro and his one weapon

Composite Hunter and Ashen One completely assfuck Sekiro simply because they have an option for pretty much anything he could do and Hunter wins agains AO simply because no amount of armor will save you from taking a cannon to the face

Dude cope harder. Any silver knight, O&S, any black knight. Hell even Iron Golem would still body him come to think of it because you have to damage him to make him fall off the bridge, something that Sekiro is incapable of doing it.

>japanese weaponry can't handle chainmail you idiot
>japanese weaponry has beaten chainmail tho
>LOL I DIDN'T MEAN ANY CHAINMAIL I MEANT EUROPEAN CHAINMAIL
moving goalposts

>tries to dodge sweep.
still smashed by giant reach because no i-frames.
>jump the attack
still smashed by giant attack reach because no i-frames.
>tries to deflect
penetrates through like every heavy attack.

Vitality is health, posture is posture. Are you fucking stupid or something? They are not the same thing. Wolf can break his posture, but he never does health damage.

I can with acid cloud or scraping spear

Show a vid(you won't because it doesn't exist), his vitality doesn't move no matter how much you hit him.

>moving goalposts
>when the entire argument was specifically talking about European armor
How low is your IQ?

>still arguing on a games mechanics
You retards need to solve this and decide on the actual rules or the premise is broken from the start.

These threads are so cringe

even knowing that Sekiro could destabilize AO or GH in one parry doesn't mean Sekiro could win, Sekiro would definitely get shredded by any souls protag or the good hunter, but you still have to give him credit where he deserves it
honestly I'm just enjoying this autist shitflinging debate

you didn't say european plate or european chainmail earlier

If we're not talking mechanics it's a close fight between Ashen One and Good hunter(they both pretty much defeat "gods"). If we're talking mechanics Ashen One is the only one with actual armor and poise so he beats them all.

Sekiro dies in variety of ways

have sex

Not him but do you know what the word implied means?

We were specifically talking about souls protagonists, the enemies in their games, and the armored warrior in Sekiro, which wear european themed or inspired armor. You cannot properly backpedal out of this without looking like an idiot. I even said "metal armor" in an earlier post of mine, but you just ignored is because of the bamboo meme. I even specifically named people like the Iron Golem or Smough, you fucking illiterate nigger.

Thread over with first reply.

I'm not the guy who got mad about the bamboo armor thing and I even said that european armor is superior here but saying that Sekiro can't damage metal plate or chainmail is wrong
I know its stupid nitpicking but that's what this thread is about

3 was the most boring of the trilogy hands-down even if the combat is better than 2.

It's like a nostalgiabait "spiritual sequel" or "soft reboot" even though it's an actual numbered sequel.

It's the one I've replayed the least because it's the least like an adventure of all the Fromsoft games similar to Souls.

At least unlike other shittier companies, when From put out a mediocre game like DS3 the followed it up with a refreshingly different but still familiar enough game like Sekiro.

>but saying that Sekiro can't damage metal plate or chainmail is wrong
Maybe you should play the game, because that's exactly what happens.

he kills people wearing metal plate and chainmail armor tho, the only armored opponent he can't kill is the armored warrior who is wearing incredibly heavy plate

Ashen is literally the most powerful being alive at the end of DS3.

>but saying that Sekiro can't damage metal plate or chainmail is wrong
How come he literally can't do a single point of damage to the only enemy wearing proper armor in the game then?

>he kills people wearing metal plate and chainmail armor tho
We are specifically talking about people like the armored warrior. Wolf only kills the Armored Warrior by knocking him off a bridge, he never gets past the armor to injure the guys health., Also no one in Sekiro wears something akin to pic related.

Attached: 1547026994145.png (500x500, 603K)

Pretty much this. For his setting, Sekiro is absolutely a badass and his resurrective powers are an insane advantage there. However, both the Ashen One and the Good Hunter are WAAAAY further outside the realm of humanly possible things, just because of the way their settings are, and their resurrective powers are just as effective if not more so. Nothing against Sekiro as a game but he would get absolutely wrecked by whichever of the other two encountered him first. When it comes down to AO vs GH it's pretty much a tossup, armor and poise and more variety of magic in the former, but much better mobility, firearms, health recovery by dealing damage, and weapon tricks/expanded movesets in the latter.

If I had to pvp with any of the games protag I'd use sekiro

Sekiro cannot damage proper heavy European steel but he still does damage to other enemies in metal armor
and I won't argue that he could kill someone in proper European plate because European armor and weaponry is objectively superior to Japanese armor and weaponry

>Sekiro cannot damage proper heavy European steel
Which is what this discussion is about as that is what the Ashen One would be wearing. Case closed you can shut up now.

nigger I agreed with your opinion earlier but someone still jumped down my throat so I'm going to go full autist back to you

>Bloodborne
>Kills Lovecraftian-esque God and abominations
Also has a cannon, a flamethrower, a minigun, a bow and can transform into an alien broccoli who shoots space magic or a beast.

an actually good game

Sekiro can't even hurt the poorly armored retards unless he gets a deathblow on them, and they have shit tons of gaps. What is he suppose to do against people in actually fitting armor when there aren't any cliffs near by?

>and I won't argue that he could kill someone in proper European plate because European armor and weaponry is objectively superior to Japanese armor and weaponry
Good, because that's what we were talking about the whole time.

And the Ashen One can shoot small stars, wield giant slabs of metal(forget guts), can wield swords made of pure fire, use giant bows and crossbows, call upon gods with prayers for protection and offense, shoots fucking kamehameha waves out of his wand. They're both just as ridiculous as the other.

>sekiro cant hurt armored guys
>ashen one can get his shit pushed in by the shrine weeb even in full plate
Which one are we going with

But the Ashen One is gay.

Shrine weeb has a 6th sense which is why he can do it.

Nigger shut the fuck up.

Shrine weeb had a super 1000th folded Katana

He's got the best waifu tho.

the "souls characters are magically stronger than anything else" argument

Shrine weeb is stronger than anyone in sekiro

Wolf because he can deflect bullets, actually have vertically combat, can parry lunges and swings. He also has a bunch of crap shit like pocket sand, flame thrower, and ninja star launcher. Anyone who says Hunter are justifing their PS4 purchase without actually looking into each character. Though the ds3 protagonist has access to magic.

But. but Sekiron has unlimited stamin and has a swrod that can kill immortals.

>Shrine weeb confirmed stronger than all of Sekiro universe.

>believing the crazy old homeless weeb's bullshit story

The shrine weeb is clearly as strong as 15 wolf's.

Sekiro > DaS > DeS > BB

But he can parry a minigun?

This, I'm tired of hearing "b-but bloodborne" I swear on me mum, bloodborne is the most overrated game on this board

Bloodborne is both better and harder

Because they have soul powered bodies that defy natural limits.
Katana dude could probably cut Robert in half.

It's a titanite katana that's why. Sekiro doesn't have a titanite katana.

>minigun
Hoo Boy, they use matchlock technology.

Shrine weeb solos sekiro no diff

Well according to this powerlevel wiki we have here it looks like the Hunter wins this one

Attached: the hunter.png (927x817, 137K)

>can deflect bullets
But what about miniguns and canons?
>vertical combat
Barely means shit even in his own game
>can parry lunges and sweeps
He can't parry grabs or perilous sweeps, and every other souls protagonist can also do this. What's even funnier is how you're using shit like fucking pocket sand and a shuriken as an argument. Every other would protag carries flame grenades for instance. Wolf is easily the weakest protagonist FromSoft has made in recent times.

Ashen one's page literally matches this

Sekiro bros...

ah yes, so much soul power that it requires high strength to hold a heavy sword

this is so incredibly autistic its actually amazing

Yes, pretty high. Sekiro character are so weak they don't even have a strength stat.

do you really wanna go down the stats angle now?

or so strong that they don't need a strength stat

So does this settle it?

Attached: Ashen One.png (708x342, 39K)

>But what about miniguns and canons
You mean the weapons that a while to load
>Vertical combat barely means shit in his game
If you actually played his game and used the vertically techniques it makes a world of a difference against bosses.

That last statement got me, but his grapple and muramassa blade can stop immortality while his grapple is used to get closer. Go to sleep Hunter boy

>can't even damage a wooden shield without a specialized axe

souls characters can't break shields in any way aside from durability damage so Sekiro is clearly stronger, at least Galaxy level

So ashen one is faster stronger. but hunter has more range and durability?

you can kick

Or maybe this means that the wooden shields in
Souls are even stronger than the ones in Sekiro

>souls characters can't break shields in any way
Fluted Knight can.

or maybe it means that weapons in Souls are actually made of styrofoam and all their epic battles are actually on the same level as pool noodle fights

Ashen one has higher durability
large star>star
and thats a low ball
if the solar system comments have merit then its a stomp in ashen ones favor

Hunter just has too many feats over the others. Also helps that the Chosen Undead was the first in a long line of fodder to actually complete his mission. Undead spent untold generations being persecuted and slaughtered, while in Bloodborne; Hunters are THE badasses of the world, and monsters fear them. Hell, the Old Hunters (not even the Good Hunter) killed Kos, a great one. So the player character in Bloodborne is the badass of badasses.

okay but someone wielding a greataxe can't even cleave a small wooden plank shield so they clearly aren't very strong

He can wield the swords, he just doesn't use them properly.

idk man. If a sword, (even a broken sword) could hurt it, what makes you think a bullet wouldn't?

None. The chosen undead just overpowers all of them at the same time.

Heavy armor wouldn't protect you from a gun user. Hell, even wearing a bullet proof vest doesn't stop you from getting rekt by bullets.

You can hold it without the strength, just can't swing it quickly

>Zweihander R1. R2
>breaks through blocks
>catches overhead
>can't mikiri slashes
>hyperarmor through everything
So I guess you just run?

You can smack him to death with a big wooden stick, he's nothing special.

There is no evidence that supports the logic of the mortal blade working on them. People made arguments againt this ITT. The verticality argument doesn't mean much because verticality in combat is a minor aspect to combat in sekiro, and it hardly changes anything. He can only grapple large targets, too by the way.

Oh I didn't realize that armor that's made to fight dragons had been tested against guns.

Even though bloodborne is my favorite game I have to give it to Sekiro. He's far more mobile than either other choice and with how grappling works he can strike from anywhere before either knew what was happening that being said they're all immortal anyway so the would just keep respawning.

Don't open the image

Attached: Labyrinth_Sage_Charge.jpg (1012x860, 297K)

You can kill dragons with a japanese WW2 plane.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Drifters_-_03_720p.mkv_snapshot_12.04_2016.10.22_08.55.10.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

Did grappling hook help you against Isshin? How about Robert.

>Watching weeb cartoons

All these "feats" are bullshit autism. Being able to hurt Soul of Cinder doesn't make him "solar system class"

>playing weeb games

sekiro man wouldnt be able to harm ashen one or the hunter with their stellar level durabilities

Of course it's autism, all powerlevel shit are autism. I mean just from reading solar system class you should realize it's some autistic shit.

>implying I play games and don't shitpost 24/7

the one in front of the gun lives forever though

Attached: htfu.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

these threads are the most fun I've had on Yea Forums in awhile for that exact reason, you can post a retarded opinion and multiple people will methodically tell you why you're wrong according to their headcanon
its glorious

>Soul of Cinder is an amalgamation of all previous lords of cinder
>Lords of cinder are people who linked the first flame, including Gwyn and the Chosen Undead
>Linking the flame means keeping the sun alive with the power of your soul, therefore linking the flame is a star level feat on its own
>Ashen One was able to harm and kill the combined power of all of the lords of cinder.
Checks out to me.

>implying I watch animu or play games and don't shitpost 24/7
We're the same kind of shit.

they're all greatly weakened by the time ashen one gets there, which is why the fire is fading tho
also assuming that the sun in dark souls is a star like our sun is a big assumption

'Solar system class,' doesn't necessarily mean that the character can destroy a solar system. Its just a measure of destructive capacity. How much energy they can exert with an attack.

You're alright in my book user.

Hmmmm probably the one that has a sword designed to kill that which cannot normally be killed, I imagine. The Hunter and Ashen One can't kill Sekiro, but Sekiro can kill them.

Nigga wtf that makes no sense. Either he can destroy solar systems or he call it something else.

sekiro literally cannot hurt dark souls 3, if bloodborne doesn't kill dark souls 3 then sekiro can't win

>implying Sekiro can damage them at all
He's not even the fastest Souls-borne-kiro MC

Even if the lord of cinder was weakened he still could defeat entities that got their power from darkness and shit

I think it's because there are uncountable Lords of Cinders and it's unknown how weakened the Soul of Cinder exactly is which would mean the best assumption is solar system or whatever

Where does it state that the state of the fire is tied to the power of the one defending it?
>also assuming that the sun in dark souls is a star like our sun is a big assumption
I don't see how its a big assumption? There's nothing to imply otherwise? Thats like saying assuming that the humans in Dark Souls have hearts like humans in reality is a big assumption.

Attached: come, sekiro!.gif (372x200, 1.32M)

Mortal blade only affects immortals related to its power source in that universe. the dragon

Yeah because you can kill a sun with another sun

He also doesn't have stamina, which means once the others exhaust themselves attacking or dodging, Sekiro can immediately close the gap with shuriken + followup, and then spam melee and gap close longer than the other two can run away. They would be out of stamina while he'd STILL be attacking, because no stamina required to attack in Sekiro.

Who wins between gherman/moon presence, isshin, and slave knight gael? who from sekiro joins pic related?

Attached: 1551141789342.png (1000x1000, 1.4M)

sauce?

Its better than saying
>He can exert 5.442x10^35 to 4.799x10^47 energy in tonnes of TNT

the fire was fading in dark souls 1 because gwyn's power was dwindling
so unknown means automatically assume best case scenario got it
light always beats darkness user

Literally just back off for a second. Sekiro's posture decreases slower than the other's regenerate stamina, and the AO has a metal shield that Sekiro wouldn't ever be able to damage.

ok so lets say he breaks their guard, what is wolf gonna do if he runs into any of these guys

Attached: the meta.gif (500x160, 52K)

>Solar system is best case
If you wanked the amount of Lords of Cinder there were, one could make a case for galactic level AP, universal even.

>so unknown means automatically assume best case scenario got it
It's an amalgamation of countless "star level" beings, that's pretty generous desu

Sekiro can't even scratch Robert and you think those tricks will work?

The axe destroys shields. If you want to argue it can't because the Ashen One's shield is metal, there are still axes, shurikens, and spears that do damage (usually fire) through a block.

Saying Sekiro's posture decreases slower than stamina regen is irrelevant. When Sekiro gets posture broken, he just dodges and breaks the stun. When the AO or Hunter run out of stamina, they're helpless while he hacks away at them.

and why are you assuming they're star level?

And yet, he still kicked that guy off a bridge after styling on his slow ass. I think he'd be fine.

He can hack at AO all he wants he won't ever do a single point of damage because of superior European armor. Sekiro loses to AO 100% of the time.

Good thing AO can kill Sekiro without running out of stamina

None of those do shit against Robert's dad, and I don't think they can damage the poorly armored baby men. At most, the axe builds up posture, but Robert's dad was just a normal guy as far as we know. The Hunter and the AO are far above that.

You forget AO is overly paranoid about bridges, traps, holes, and ledges.

The Hunter literally cannot die until the Dream ends. The world would die before the Chosen Undead gave up, but would still lose to that. Don't know enough about the Wolf.

Poison from Sabimaru goes through armor, gg no re

lol he wouldn't even land a swing. The virgin somersault vs the chad dash dodge/ability to jump

Robert had like one bar. His armor didn't do shit for him

Linking the flame is a star level feat

>flips behind you in full havel
Nothing personal, kid

darkmoon blade falchion wielding, WotG spamming, elite knight set wearing fag wins easily. I dont think wolf is even in the running

That was the point. Robert is a slow ass guy full armor. While Ashen One would be doing flips and Smash giant sword faster than Isshin could fucking slash in full armor.
And that's just one way.

and why is that?

Sekiro doesn't have stamina. He can literally dodge forever. Ashen One and Hunter can 2v1 and they'd still lose because /ourguy/ can sprint and dodge forever, jump, grapple, and generally just style on those dudes who literally get tripped up by knee-high gates on a regular basis.

>Implying AO doesn't carry 99 moss clumps at all time
You can't even use Sabimaru 99 times.

How about Iron Skin + Flame Grasp
You can't stagger or stun him and Sekiro can't parry grabs

dodge forever is not that good if you don't have any i-frames with it. attacking blocking and anything related to combat is limited by POISE.

But Sekiro's dodge is complete shit in terms of range and applicability.

He doesn't even need Iron Skin. He literally only needs Havel's.

He can't dodge while attacking and AO would have hyperarmor to attack through Sekiro's attack

you forgot to add ds3

Because Dark Souls happens inside of the sun.

Because linking the flame means using your soul to keep the sun alive

the fire wasnt fading because gwyns power was dwindling. it was fading anyway. gwyn kindled it and lost his power but it just prolonged the inevitable. the fire will always fade away.
thats the whole theme of the game. humanity raging against the dying of the light. trying to stop death, but you cant.

Attached: 1506350004390.gif (300x242, 1.13M)

bet ashen one runs out of charges of that or mana before sekiro's literally infinite ability to dodge runs out. not having stamina is pretty legit

His dodge is at least as far as the hunter's max dodge range. It doesn't have iframes, is what you really mean.

Deflect. Even if it hits him for 100% poise, Sekiro being poise broken is basically not even a detriment. You can immediately dodge out of it faster than a followup swing.

wolf's dodges are complete shit when compared to AO and especially good hunter. He only has 10 heals and at most 3 revives. When he is able to land a hit on AO who is wearing full havels and a blood shield with pursuers, wolf is fucked. his only hope is gravity

Attached: yourdeadkiddo.png (1000x1000, 159K)

The point is that Sekiro literally can't attack AO without getting hit in return because of hyperarmor. And since AO has armor he won't take any damage while Sekiro will. He literally can't win the fight. At best he can cause a draw by running around AO forever.

how you gonna use a moss clump against someone that can chase you forever at faster than your max speed because he doesn't have stamina and you do, and he can attack forever to interrupt the item consume?

and you're assuming there's no magical element to the flame or the vessel its in that amplifies power put in? if I turn a ship's wheel with one hand and the ship turns it doesn't mean I have enough power in one hand to move that ship

I'm pretty sure Elite knight set is enough since Sekiro can't even scratch Robert in full plate.

>interrupt
Poise baby. Caestus weapon art into item. Damage is not a concern since it's already established that Sekiro can't physically damage him.

It's simple. Dodge and deflect until AO runs out of stamina to block with. Use Lazulite Sabimaru to generate poison clouds that infect AO. Then chase AO around and keep interrupting his moss clump usage. There's nothing AO can do to escape, because everything it does is limited by stamina.

okay then the power of the person that links the flame is greatly diminished once the flame is linked either way, which means Soul of Cinder isn't anywhere near the sum of the full power of the individual linkers

>Sekiro attacks the AO while the latter is eating moss
>attacks bounce off
Besides, eating moss is really quick

Still not buying that he can't damage. Even havel's isn't going to be 100% protection. Ashen One jobs to stuff a LOT weaker than Sekiro in DS3. Anything can kill you if you just eat hits.

>Dodge and deflect until AO runs out of stamina to block with.
>block with
You don't get it do you? AO can just sit there and wait and Sekiro still won't be able to damage him as shown by armored warrior.

There's nothing to imply that thats the case.

cast pursuers.
cast pursuers again.

Sekiro literally can't damage the one random dude using European armor in the game. Guess what AO wears?

so youre gonna hit a fully armored opponent while he munches on a plant, doing absolutely no damage and he poises through it? you should rethink this strategy. be thankful he's not casting any myriad of his op magic

and there's nothing to imply that it isn't the case, so assuming either way is incorrect

The assumption that Robert's dad translates into some kind of european armor invincibility is weak at best. Robert's dad was far more driven than the Ashen One. He had a goal to save his son. He was practically running on shounen willpower. Ashen One gets hurt by stuff a lot less dangerous than Robert's dad even when wearing arguably much heavier armor. He can't just stand there and take hits from ANYTHING in that game and take zero damage.

What is Sekiro's answer to the Hunter's Rosmarius besides running away?

depending on some lore interpretations the good hunter is never really there, as in his body is in the dream and its an image of him per se

sekiro would eventually break the durability of AO's armor,

>The assumption that Robert's dad translates into some kind of european armor invincibility is weak at best.
He's literally just a random euro wearing knight plate armor. That's it. And Sekiro's weak weeb weapon can't cut through it.
>Robert's dad was far more driven than the Ashen One.
Hahahahaha ok sure whatever you say bud.

>Robert's dad was far more driven than the Ashen One
stopped reading there. did you even play the game?

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=uiM48lb7n3A

probably if he were to just stand there and not do anything. sekiro would die again and again long before that had a chance to happen.

No, your assumption tries to force in a hidden element with linking the fire that the developers never explained or implied existed, basically head canon, while assuming that a soul powering the sun means that a person is star level isn't headcanon and just an interpretation

I mean, there's nothing to imply that the entire game isn't a dream but it has no basis so we assume that it is not a dream.
Anything proposed without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence

I'd wager his katana would break first

You're asserting that Sekiro being unable to damage Robert's dad through european armor is an anti-feat for Sekiro, but the reality is that it's just a feat for Robert's dad. Ashen One cannot take hits with zero damage from a single enemy in his own game. If you want to argue that Sekiro is weaker than a wolf with no weapon, then have at it, I guess.

Its the armor.

Going by game mechanics, Sekiro's swords are both indestructible. It's a complete certainty that the armor would break before they would.

Wolf has a vow to protect an heir of dragon blood. The heir bestows the gift of resurrection to anyone he chooses. If he dies "too much" his resurrection draws the life from others for him to keep going.

>armor breaks
>poise values stays the same
>AO takes approx double damage
>double of zero is still zero
top fucking lol

>can kill any boss in the souls or BB games with a katana
>for some reason that means sekiro can't do the exact same
lmao

If it's a one life battle then Good Hunter, otherwise Sekiro since he does have a sword specifically made to kill things that can resurrect.

Ashen One still takes damage from starving dogs no matter what he's wearing. His armor would probably be effective against Sekiro's sword... but it would not protect him fully.

To even try to damage the armor's durability, Wolf would actually have to stop running away and fight.

>it's just a feat for Robert's dad.
Nope, it's a feat of his armor, he says so himself. AO has access to much better armor.

my point exactly, saying that the CU and other fire linkers have enough power to literally power the sun is never discretely said so assuming that they have that much power is headcanon
>your baseless assumptions are headcanon but my baseless assumptions aren't
show me where in souls it is explained or implied that linking the fire and directly powering the sun are the same thing

"undead dogs"

>AO has access to much better armor.
Does he? Because he still takes damage from starving dogs even in full havel's. I think even standard armor from Robert's dad's country is far superior to the best armor in the Souls series.

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Starved Hound

nope, just hungry and emaciated

those are dark souls 3 dogs, they would probably be able to even hurt robert's dad

that's because he was gated by miyazaki since he can't damage a guy in plate armor.

Who somehow resurrects like the rest of the undead.

>Does he? Because he still takes damage from starving dogs even in full havel's.
Undead starving dogs
>I think even standard armor from Robert's dad's country is far superior to the best armor in the Souls series.
You think some regular 1500s plate armor is superior to armor that was made to fights dragons, that's why you're dumb.

>Enemy Type Undead Animal
LITERALLY IN THE FUCKING LINK YOU PROVIDED YOU FUCKING RETARD YES I'M MAD.

Nahhhh. They're just really hungry dogs. They have teeth made of bone, and wiry muscle that's wasting away because it's the end of the universe and there's literally nothing around for them to eat. There's no special magic or inherent danger about them. It's just even the best armor Ashen One has access to is all bad.

>people using weapons designed to fight people in european style armor can hurt people in european style armor
Does anyone have that surprised pikachu image? I don't visit reddit enough to save it