Yea Forums WILL defend Epic Games and Tencent

Yea Forums WILL defend Epic Games and Tencent

Attached: 450802.jpg (261x350, 30K)

I won't, and it kills me that Valve can't even muster the energy to come up with a response of any kind. Not that I like Valve or Steam much either but there's so many pro-consumer features to Steam that it's gotten through the years, albeit forced upon them in some cases

Attached: alice worried.jpg (428x576, 83K)

Obviously we need ricochet 2: the card game to bring people back to steam.

That's too soft, a true defender of a launcher has to boycott other launchers. STEAM BAD

I don't there garbage and taking away my video games and causing a console war on pc games. The whole epic staff need to be taken care of...FOREVER!

EPIC BAD!
PIRATE BAY GOOD!

Attached: internet-pirate-footage-022665188_prevstill[1].jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

You can't really respond to it. There's no way to do it without causing damage.
Lower their cut? Chingchong already said the lower cut isn't sustainable, and they don't offer many of the things Valve does. Taking a lower cut would mean they have to rethink some of the perks like helping set up multiplayer games
Pay for exclusives/guaranteed sales? That's just playing Epic's game and fucking over the consumer even harder
Actually make games? They should be doing that regardless but it doesn't really solve the actual problem

Steam's answer to Epic Games and Fortnite was Artifact. And they failed miserably. They are so out of touch with the world, I hope they close everyone's Steam account in the next decade.

I'm downloading 20 games right now off pirate bay. FUCK THEM FUCK YOU FUCK OFF AND DIE!

You are the cancer killing video games by supporting epic guys i hope you know you will cause it to be killed.

>public trackers
yikes

but will Tencent defend them?

Attached: pure coincidence.png (987x653, 159K)

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK DOWN WITH EPIC I WILL END THEM FUCK THEM CUNT NIGGER!

Absolute nonsense.

Attached: 1524408807181.jpg (539x533, 20K)

God i really hope this shitstorm will lead to everyone realizing how cancerous Lunchers and DRM is. Hopefully we will get "launcher free" as a selling point soon

Attached: f66.jpg (1037x1027, 110K)

NIHAO FERROW 4CHANNELS

I AM TO INFORM OF EPIC VELY GOOD! STEAM BAD!

>Epic Games Store
>bad
Are you retarded?

If you think that the EGS is bad than where are the other stores? Why isn't Steam giving a 88 % cut and guarantee a fixed amount of money? If the EGS would be such a scam then why are companies releasing their games on the EGS?

Just accept that the EGS right now is the best thing for PC gaming. It doesn't matter if you are a pirate or not, the EGS is supporting game developers and you can be sure that in a few years they won't be so supportive anymore because a 88 % cut with fixed money transfer is nothing sustainable for a long time.

The only thing EGS does wrong is that they ignore the Japanese games completely. Just imagine if we could get Nintendo excursive games on PC because of the EGS... But instead of supporting the only hope we have for console exclusives on PC, you shit post about bullshit and ignore completely that the whole western democracy is even more corrupt and against the people than China ever was. Just look at your job. Why do you have such a shit life in a western country? It's simple, because the politics are only for a few groups. If you aren't in the top 1 % you are scum and worthless in China as well as in every western country.

Steam is all we need.

>>Epic Games Store
>>bad
>Are you retarded?
No because i don't support gooks and chinks by starting console wars on PC

Attached: 1552274603107.png (112x112, 23K)

Piracy isn't equivalent to loss in money, so downloading 20 games to not play most of them isn't hurting Ebin games.

That would require gamers to not be absolute retards that can't download their own updates.

NO
FUCK STEAM!
FUCK EPIC!
FUCK UPLAY!
FUCK ORIGIN!
FUCK BATTLE.NET!
FUCK BETH LAUNCHER!
FUCK DRM!

Attached: 1524977259589.png (742x767, 779K)

Your right but steam is fine

Fine then i guess it's time to take out the trash.

Attached: 1553597575643.png (469x452, 277K)

>Why isn't Steam giving a 88 % cut and guarantee a fixed amount of money
The reason is that it already takes a cut lower than the market average, only takes a cut of sales on steam, provides an extensive support structure for games released on steam, and makes it easy for small businesses to release. 30% of a slice of pie is smaller than 12% of the whole pie.

Attached: 1554509079205.jpg (1600x900, 71K)

Yea Forums on piracy:
>piracy actually helps games sell more, drm is pointless
Yea Forums also on piracy:
>I'm going to pirate every epic store release so they lose money, fuck them
why do people try and pretend like they're righteous instead of just admitting they want free shit

Nope, fuck steamworks and fuck VAC

No it is the cancer that normalized this shit!
FUCK GABE AND FUCK STEAM AS HARD AS TIM AND TENCENT!

piracy is justified when it's about killing epic.

The fact that literally every single employee at valve is a multi-millionaire and gabe has billions of dollars should clue you in that valve could easily lower their cut.

Good to see Epic taking all the shovelware off Steam

Attached: 20190404_135831.jpg (720x1280, 255K)

Wasn’t Artifact released waaay before the “Epic Games Store” was a thing?

Piracy is always justified, I mostly pirate GOG games nowadays anyway.

pedoweebs who come over from Yea Forums are the cancerous ones.

Nope enjoy being a gook losers!

Attached: 1552979891474.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>Yea Forums
You mean trolls and shills who're paid pittance to spam threads and watch page 10 to bump them?
EGS strong arming is bs regardless of who there competition is. The false equivalence of opposing the practices of EGS = absolute support of steam is just a fake ultimatum made for the same posters to constantly repeat there useless contributions.

I wouldn't oppose EGS if there (Seemingly) only ambition was to corner markets to force a monopoly, rather than attempt to compete against the market leader and other launchers. I suppose it is by all means a "Fair" type of game plan in the grand scheme of the market but it won't win much goodwill. I just hope that also means they won't win many customers.

Attached: paidalldaytowatchpage10.png (1163x732, 260K)

It's always been a thing. They just haven't pushed it so aggressively until lately

reddit is seething at them so i have to take the opposite stance

Valve has multiple games in development. Not just VR either. Nobody liked Shartifact the minute it was revealed.

Whatever i hope epic takes every game forever in till people get so pissed they just go to epic HQ and murder burn rape and chops off heads that will solve the problem and get back to steam the best and only one we need.

The only correct reaction is not to react.

>The fact that literally every single employee at valve is a multi-millionaire
This is complete fiction. And Tencent is many times bigger than Valve. Valve lowering their cut favors Epic/Tencent massively since Valve is the smaller company.

Which will be fine until they lose all games that aren't on GOG.

OP WILL defend his phone, websites, programs, and other games with chinese affiliates but not Epic Games because this isn't about the business and actually is about threatening his Steam collection he was weened on.

Why does epic sell no Japanese
games?

Fuck off gook kill yourselves and get nuked.

>Steam's 30% cut is bad.
>Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Google and Apple's 30% cut is A-Okay though, just screw Steam specifically.

>The 88% cut from Epic will help the Developers
>Despite it will only help the Publishers (the actual ones who takes Epic's briberies) while the real Developers will receive the same underpaid salary as before and face the usual crunch time.

I'm tired of seeing this

Attached: 1487527527337.gif (330x225, 2.04M)

What Chinese spyware is on my Phone?

What Chinese spyware is on my websites?

What Chinese spyware is in my other programs?

I literally will not touch anything hardware/software related owned by a Chinese company even in part. Only based South Korea gets my money.

I really really wish GOG had half the library Steam has. I would love to play games like REmake. But I'm not making a steam account and doing all that shit fuck that

>88% cut from Epic will only help publishers
>please ignore how many indie devs without publishers have already been massively helped by both the increased cut and the timed deals

Attached: 1552796301408.jpg (928x352, 33K)

half the people that bitch about tencent probably play league of legends

All this seething won't stop valve from getting tienmen'd

They have Left 4 dead 3 coming. It's being shown at E3

Attached: 1553813614256.jpg (591x639, 98K)

Almost as much as our tech companies.

Attached: 1525790885783.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

>be phoenix point dev
>get enough to release game on Steam and GoG
>get offer from Epic after trying to release on their platform to take deal
>get 2 million for free
>only have to go back on kickstarter promises
>didn't need 2 million but took it because not confident in product and needed financial security
>wonder why everyone is pissed

Attached: zqJC2tR.png (1161x564, 235K)

As long as my Chinese neetbucks come in.

What is there to defend?

This is what Epicdrones actually believe.

Attached: Epic stealing your information.gif (750x227, 55K)