>62 days until E3

Oh god the wait is LITERALLY killing me..

Attached: e3.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Fuck it feels like the last e3 was just yesterday

e3 is dying, this year's is going to be one of the last

What does the mad lad have in store for us?

Attached: 2049.jpg (700x941, 36K)

This, the idea that devs need to push something significant out each year in order to coincide with an event that happens in June is ridiculous, more and more devs are realizing that they don’t need to worry about e3 and that they can announce new games whenever the fuck they want

y'all have been saying this for the past 5 years, give it a rest.
>e3 is dead!!1
>e3 is irrelevant!!!!
and yet, when you go on Yea Forums all you see is people talking about e3....

Who cares about E3 anymore? There hasn't been a good one is recent memory, and it always devolves into a pissing contest over whos favourite massive company "won"

Well it’s a video game board people are going to talk about video games, that doesn’t refute the fact that most e3’s are boring and then every few years devs will show off something impressive

Sony and EA seem to think so, seeing as they won't be there at all this year.

F-Zero this is the year! r-right bros?

Attached: IN THIS WORLD YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG.jpg (300x168, 7K)

y-yeah.. more and more devs realize... state of p-p-play is the future..

Attached: 1554103562486.png (1528x1632, 2.51M)

Shut the fuck up boomer, last year was good.

>Nintendo
>Microsoft
Both companies that will have very little to offer this year (especially Microsoft) you think fucking Nintendo is gonna announce anything besides a new smash dlc and some Pokémon info along with a new spin off Mario game like Mario baseball switch or some shit
You’re delusional

>E3 is dead thats why Sony wont come!!!
Then why did they also cancel PSX and had an absolutely terrible State of Play? Because they have NOTHING to show.

EA is still there but they'll release stuff over 3 days instead of having a 2 hour conference where they talk about FIFA and Need for Speed.

>Hosted by Ninja
>Good

>Both companies that will have very little to offer this year (especially Microsoft)
You realize Microsoft gets practically ALL the 3rd party deals just like last year? There are more games than just exclusives you braindead Sonyfag.

what are you talking about

Attached: 152mnzrfib311.png (1053x672, 633K)

>brain dead sonyfag
I own a switch, ps4 and pc and FYI I owned a xbone but sold it because of how shit it is and what kind of moron boast about getting non-exclusive 3rd party games that can be played on any pc or ps4

Nigger I have a PC, most of the games I play are multiplats. Why the fuck would I hate a conference that shows games I can play? Literally braindead Sony fanboy.

>why would I hate a conference that shows what games I can play
Because it’s a fucking shitty concept, why should devs have to time their development schedules around a conference, a lot of the time devs will show off a game at e3 that is years away from being finished because they have nothing left and many times it’ll end up being shit after years of hype from the original e3 (watch dogs, the division, no mans sky) and not to mention that if a developer plans to release a game before June they have to either show it off at the pervious years e3 and make people wait a long time or show it not at e3 and lose a ton of hype.
You’re an absolute fucking idiot “he doesn’t liek e3, HURRRR SONYFAG” “actually I multiple consoles” “HURRRR SONYFAGGGG” kill yourself

We can only dream, user.

>Because it’s a fucking shitty concept, why should devs have to time their development schedules around a conference
Why do you ask me? It's just like this, always been.
Sony having no games and not even attending THEIR OWN DAMN shows does not mean E3 is dying, it just means Sony has no games to show.

Attached: 1553244469276.png (472x472, 325K)

Nintendo was the first to stop relying on E3

They still do stuff around E3 unlike Sony, Sony also doesn't do PSX anymore.