Can you recommend me some games that have really good water textures?

Can you recommend me some games that have really good water textures?

Attached: 1554078328069.jpg (1000x1000, 262K)

modded Watch Dogs

Attached: ad3663afcf192554a983e7e764ea595d.jpg (1406x800, 323K)

Attached: water.gif (500x333, 433K)

shame you can't mod it into a decent game

Nice water textures

>modded watch dogs
>watch dogs
>modded
you are fucking retarded mate

I don't even know what you're actually taking issue with here, surely you aren't so braindead as to think the game doesn't have mods?

You can literally make the game look like the e3 demo they showed off because they kept the textures and effects hidden in the game files

Super Mario Sunshine's look good even by today's standards.

You can mod ubisoft games you know. Head over to nexus, that's where I get my bald kassandra mods for ass creed odyssey from.

>modded
>E3_lighting 1
This is PC only, who cares.

Attached: Tired sadfrog HD.png (400x389, 48K)

no you can't, don't lie and besides the game is still shit.

Attached: vvj9l413z14z.gif (800x394, 3.06M)

>don't lie
I wish he was fucking lying.

Attached: Tired frog.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I think Assassins Creed Black Flag is probably still my favorite Assassins Creed game, it was the last one with the classic combat system that managed to have a massive open world, and the water is beautiful

Attached: AC4-0004.jpg (1200x675, 244K)

Sorry dude, that user is right. It's just part of the config file.

Attached: ACGA_SP_81_CaribbeanSea_SailingBeautyShot_1080p.1380144263.jpg (1500x844, 1.02M)

You can i ain't lying. And yeah it is still shit and i wouldn't recommend it even to people i hate.

red dead redemption 2

Unsurpassed buoyancy physics right here.
Textures kinda suck tho.

Also brainlet right here.

Attached: waverace00122.gif (350x228, 2.83M)

Kek. Seething.

use your eyes you fucking retard it looks nothing like the e3 version. these e3 mods always come out made by retards and used by retards only. same shit happened with witcher 3.

use your eyes please retards, sure these shitty "modders" tried but it is nothing like the original e3 demo still

imagine being a fat ugly virgin like you lol

Except it's the actual fucking files they used retard. They held the game back graphically so it didn't show up the console versions but they didn't remove the files entirely just hid them.
They learnt their lesson though and have never made that mistake again after watchdogs

Wow you really are seething. Why do you have ubisoft to the point where it makes you shake and shit your pants like a big baby?

*hate

It's not really an Assassins Creed game. More a very good pirate simulator

Lol. the "Mod" you're talking about is a switch in the config file that ubisoft switched off because it made the game look too good. You're literally saying that ubisoft(the game devs) can't make a game look as good as the game they(the game devs) made and demonstrated to millions of people. That's how retarded your sound.

*you

Mario sunshine do a lot of stuff to get the water right.

No game comes even close.

There are plenty of watchdogs mods over at nexus mods. Why are you so mad about this? Didn't you realise ubisoft games could be modded?

Yes, I do. That's why I made a post about how they can be modded. Are you sure you've got the right user?

Probably not. My bad.