Post video games that will never come out on the switch

Post video games that will never come out on the switch.

Attached: 11.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/332404-best-buy-yanks-persona-5-metroid-prime-trilogy-and-zelda-a-lin
siliconera.com/2019/04/05/octopath-traveler-gets-rated-for-pc-in-korea-hinting-at-a-possible-port/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cope

Persona 4

You never see it coming on Switch DADADADADADADA

Persona 3

Persona 3

SMT V

Oh no no no.... Bros it was supposed to be a Sony exclusive....

gonintendo.com/stories/332404-best-buy-yanks-persona-5-metroid-prime-trilogy-and-zelda-a-lin

Don't believe Sega's lies

Attached: sa1_2.png (991x498, 809K)

Attached: 1554337172272.png (949x714, 106K)

>celebrating trannies on the switch
HAHAHA NEVER FUCKING EVER NINTENDOFAGS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: playstation-london-pride-2017-4.jpg (784x489, 540K)

Persona 5.
Thanks for advertising our exclusive on your shitty "fighting" game, bros

Holy fucking SEETHE

Attached: clownsponge.jpg (283x300, 81K)

>P5 stays exclusive
>get to mock Nintendo nerds with NEVER EVER in every thread
>P5 is ported to Switch
>get to mock Nintendo nerds with the fact that Switch gets another port instead of new exclusive games in every thread
Talk about a win-win situation for us Sony bros

Attached: 3289428957438.jpg (259x194, 7K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO DELET THIS

ah yes, another "leak" that will totally turn out true, just like that epic grinch leak am I rite nintendo bros???

Attached: 1550545205658.png (249x249, 68K)

Reminder, that mods need to ban all console war, Wojaks & Pepes on sight

Attached: Worst Fanbases.jpg (800x372, 79K)

actual retard

It's not war. Just facts

Just proof nintendo, pc, and xfags are jealous shitposters.

>switch gets ps4 port
>"LOL PORT MACHINE OH NONONO"
>ps4 gets switch port
>"THANKS FOR BETA TESTING"

Attached: 1502925133821.png (600x442, 467K)

>ps4 gets switch port
this happened before?

>downgrade vs upgrade

Yeah, and again with octopath soon

Why would PC fags be jealous?

I don't want that shitty 8bit crap. They can keep it

Games. That's why they are always begging for ports.

But the PS4 has no games.

>Persona 5 comes to switch
>It's not the "ROYAL" edition

Attached: monkey paw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

It's not coming in any form

Attached: BIONICLE_Heroes_GC.jpg (640x881, 71K)

Then stop begging for PS4 games.

but it has the biggest library

raidou 3 WHEN ;_;

Then stop begging for PS4 games.

Nintendo has the most popular franchises & highest Rated games
PC Fags can play every worthwile game from Nintendo & other AAA devs for free
Snoy's are the only ones who are Jealous & seething

But there aren't any to beg for.

>There will be massive shitposting no matter what P5S ends up being
Can't wait.

>99.95
Moot was right about the abbos being the biggest shitposters on Yea Forums.

Go into any ps4 thread, guaranteed PC beggars. Fuck off and know we're laughing at you.

>Eb games
Eb games hadn't existed for years
Snoy boys starved for games are starting to see mirages of games lol

I don't know what's worse, Sony fags or Doomggers that are obsessed with shilling their literal who garbage

EB games exists outside of America

I own both and I think I'd know about all the nothing I play on my PS4.

Attached: 4eab305b85bd340ed0ff24ece9fd5bd927a6c3bdab40059f7fe0ff926fe9065f.png (587x729, 282K)

Royal is a new IF game, not the "Golden" P5

This, don't know why people don't get Royal is not a Golden type of release

Gee, I wonder what the S stands for in P5S

>8
>9
SPOOPY

I'd much rather take a nocturne port rather than a persona 5 port, but that'll probably never happen.

Attached: 009.jpg (680x848, 31K)

Nocturne doesn't hold up and even for the time was a kinda shitty game. DDS was way better and more fun

so many snoys [C O P I N G] i'm actually laughing

SMT 1 is being remade?
Fuck yeah.

>and again with octopath soon
That was a port of the phone game which is why it was in Korea.

Remember when “Your name” the hedgehog was were the worst threads on Yea Forums?
Now those seem like a ducking god send

I hope they do some ultra retarded shit like
Completely drop physical media and increase PS+ from 60$ to 100$ a year.
Remember it’s only 8.33$ a month!

They were talking about Remastering Nocturne and Jesus Christ does it need it bad.
Playable yes but god damn it has a lot of overlooked flaws simple patches could’ve fixed

>increase it
>get blammed by Europe
>dies
I'll support it

Technically Persona 5 and Persona 5 R because the Switch will get Persona 5 S instead

I'm gonna post a game that won't come to PS4 instead
[spoilers]SMTV[/spoilers]

Ctrl+S user

fucking retard

Sounds like some retardedly arrogance shit to do so I believe it.
I’ll also accept 599 launch price with VR headset no one wants included

Don’t add the s retard

Attached: A9FC281C-3C24-450A-B8E3-F494A81A3DC1.png (640x640, 456K)

no it isn't. it's the original game. you're just doing damage control.

>consolewar threads are now just people saying cope and seethe over and over
im seething, guess I'll have to cope

>it's the original game
Don't say I didn't tell you.
Have fun getting your hopes up though.

you don't have to deny it user. octopath is a great game and more people should be able to enjoy it.

Weird seeing Square would port it now of all time.
They only gave the only devs lunch money some YouTube videos to sell this thing.
Hell it sold out day 1 because Square was too cheap to supply more than 48,000 carts in japan

If they didn't announce the mobile game and the leak for PC weren't so close together, no one would be shitposting Octopath's mobile game would be ported to PC

>it appears that the original Octopath Traveler is headed to Steam with it getting a new PC rating in Korea.
>the ORIGINAL Octopath Traveler
siliconera.com/2019/04/05/octopath-traveler-gets-rated-for-pc-in-korea-hinting-at-a-possible-port/
cope.

Oh boy, here we go with the octopath port begging again.

>appears
>possible
>mobile game is releasing in Japan
>listing is gone
>only in Korea the mobile/pc central area
Beg more, those tears sustain me.

>people still care about Persona 5 at all
Mediocre VN pretending to be a JRPG with more fanservice than fucking Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and you fucking retards can stop making these dumbass Switch??? threads while humping your cumstained futaba body pillow. Fuck off and play better games.

Attached: sad.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

Attached: 220px-Final_Fantasy_8_ntsc-front.jpg (220x215, 19K)

it's not "begging" when it's already been confirmed. pc just straight-up stole another game from nintendo while you're all busy obsessing with sony exclusives.

>more fanservice than fucking Xenoblade Chronicles 2
holy shit, how are xenotrannies still this delusional about their shovelware?

Attached: 1554154433340.png (1200x675, 1.65M)

Yeah sure, whatever justifies your begging.

>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive!"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive!"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal announced as an RPG
>"I-It's coming to Switch too!"
>P5R only lists PS4 on the main site
>"P5S will be Switch exclusive!"
Oh boy, can't wait to see what'll happen next

Dude, you have less to go on than Persona beggars. If they're begging then so are you.

Unironically cope, boomer.

>another game
which other nintendo game was on pc?

still higher resolution than P5 on PSVita :^)

Say whatever you want, personafag. Every single character in your game is a shitty caricature,and full of anime tropes done to death and they even got the jailers for the pedophile crowd.

Not to mention the story goes to shit after Kamoshida and morgana is the most obnoxious character in the series.

botw (cemu) and mario odyssey (yuzu).

>Every single character in your game is a shitty caricature,and full of anime tropes done to death
someone please post the webm.
>Not to mention the story goes to shit after Kamoshida
translation: "i stopped watching my favorite twitch streamer play it after kamoshida."
>morgana is the most obnoxious character in the series.
nope, that's teddie. got any more console-war shtposting cliches?

>Sonyfags actually want games to be exclusive

>Sonyfags actually need validation for their purchases rather than just being happy they get to play games

Attached: 8D11FFF1-253C-472B-A0F9-4C0EF8F41D1A.png (180x256, 83K)

>Sonyfags actually need validation for their purchases
Well duh, they don't buy games for the sake of buying games. They buy them to parade.

soon

Attached: p5.png (1053x745, 119K)

rpcs3 already exists, user.

Confirmed thanks to Based Buy

Attached: 02DB0785-BE51-48A0-B13B-D88B7A15C485.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>confirmed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>someone please post the webm.

Attached: 1546445674080.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

snoybois can sure hold a grudge.

Attached: file.png (215x307, 173K)

confirmed thanks to ebased games.

Attached: smtvps4.png (639x458, 202K)

can't wait desu

daily reminder that xenofags unironically believe that persona has worse tropes than this game.

not that user. But Xenoblade 2 is an infinitely better game: better storytelling, actual worldbuilding with great world design, better character writing, better thematic depth. People only give a shit about Persona 5 coming to the switch because it's popular.

>Xenoblade 2 is an infinitely better game: better storytelling, actual worldbuilding with great world design, better character writing, better thematic depth.

Attached: what.gif (401x251, 1.67M)

>confirmed
You mean possible.

If you ever needed more proof that Eric is the one posting these Persona threads.

I have P5 and is not even fun

Imagine being this poor and only owning one console. Hey poorshills, PS4 and Switch owner here. I can say that I play my Switch way more than my PS4. Also cunts, PS5 is gonna be more powerful than the Xbox Scarlet. It's great to be a PS4/Switch owner, cause it means I get to play all the best games!

I mean no matter what happens, you guys will never stop shitposting, it's always a win-win situation for you.

>sony negros shitpost to no end
>create memes about their shitposting
>always say they're the victims here and everyone else but them are the ones who do all the shitposting
>this happens in absolutely every console war thread 24/7

Attached: 502a7c6b686dbddd03512ef79f92f38542d9b4887af3f451fd8ab20c99b52b1c.jpg (640x640, 85K)

JRPG's are trash

Attached: 12x14.jpg (2511x2925, 3.79M)

Sad isn't it.

>Every single character in your game is a shitty caricature,and full of anime tropes done to death
Xenoblade 2 is even worse for this
>Not to mention the story goes to shit after Kamoshida
Even if that was correct (it isn't) it would still put it ahead of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for at least having a strong start as oppose to being boring for its entire duration
>morgana is the most obnoxious character in the series
Less obnoxious than the fluffy creature in Xenoblade 2 that makes waifu bots

Prove me wrong then

it's not an infinitely better game. it's a shovelware wannabe offline mmo that looks, runs and performs like ass. it's even worse than those licensed sword art online games.
its storytelling, like all xenotrash games, is just a bunch of anime cliches strung together.
better character writing is just laughable. persona 5 isn't the best in the series when it comes to character writing, but it still runs circles around xenocringe's generic shonen harem anime characters.

>Xenoblade 2 is even worse for this
Elaborate.
>for at least having a strong start as oppose to being boring for its entire duration
Problem is a strong start doesn't fix the dropped plot points they introduce later on, pancakes or the fact that they're somehow less competent than the p4 cast.
>Less obnoxious than the fluffy creature in Xenoblade 2 that makes waifu bots
Who's optional and doesn't really talk much outside of his introductory period. Morganna doesn't shut up.

Nice wording there, you tried to make it look like you're going into detail but you're really saying nothing.
Have you actually played either game?

I've only played Persona 5 and not Xenoblade and I already agree, 5 is one of the most stupid, condescending and player intelligence insulting games I've ever played

So did a new thread pop up?

>xenotrash games, is just a bunch of anime cliches strung together.
This is very a gross oversimplification. The main theme of XCB2 is bonds, this is shown throughout the entire game through the story and the combat. Putting trust into your blade and gaining something out of it. The more you bond with your blade(s) the stronger they become. Rex and Pyra are able to achieve a new form due to this bond. Hell, the entire cast have an important relationship with their blades. Characters that didn't have any bonds such as Malos, Amalthus, and Jin (Since he lost Lora) are shown to be evil. That being said even they show bonds at some point. The whole Torna gang actually seem to care about each other and it shows them as more real as a result. Amalthus though can be considered the main villain because of he has no bonds at all as he trust no one due to previous events. He assumes that everyone is evil because he gets to trust no one. It's because this theme it strikes such a deep chord. I can go with it's amazing world building and rich lore, how the story masterfully ties into Xeno1, Nia and Jin's arc and exploration, the charismatic nature of Zeke and Pandy, the Torna DLC, and it's insane twists.
Persona is good with its theme of rebellion and carving a better world but it's underutilized cast and lackluster villains fail to drive this theme home. I admit XC2 isn't the most pretty game to look at especially compared to its switch brethren but the environments more than make up for this. The titans are gorgeous with complemented with an excellent soundtrack to establish tone. I haven't even mentioned the soundtrack,
it's fucking Xeno they always hit it out the ballpark.

Attached: 1550731443836.png (559x566, 612K)