Ynr people getting mad at this game because they emphasised the fact that you kill nazis

>ynr people getting mad at this game because they emphasised the fact that you kill nazis

Attached: 51mRkJgGTpL._SX377_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (379x499, 30K)

Except they didn't. They emphasized story, cutscenes, forced walk n chats, and making a point over the actual gameplay - the part where you kill Nazis.

>he doesnt remember the hysteria over the ad campaign

The only thing I remember about this is there's some ugly sheboons in it

You killed nazis in every other wolfenstein

No, they got mad at it because the game was shit and 1 was way better. It was an example of using outrage culture to cover the fact that the game was bad and deflect criticism

Why do you support anti white propaganda?

also the game was shit and 50% cutscenes

The game had problems beyond just its ad campaign

its was just edgy /pol/ zoomers that didn't realize Wolfenstein was a thing in the early 90s

it's called fake outrage

Who thought it was a good idea to use Wolfenstein of all series to send any kind of political message? Wolfenstein is literally supposed to be a WW2 B movie.

Only retards were baited into being mad over marketing. Most people who don't like the game were mad over the things I've specified.

1 wasn't even that good. 6/10

>make politically divisive advertising
>lol make america nazi free again, implying drumpf is le nazi
>wtf bros why dont you want to play this game, you aren't a nazi, right?
There was nothing more satisfying than seeing this game on sale half off like a week after release. Fuck liberal faggots calling people Nazis to shill their violent game

Nah. Only faggots afraid of looking "triggered" were okay with them calling half of America nazis in a volatile political climate to sell their game.

epic antifa thread bro

Historical revisionism that ignores the pre-release meltdown over a tagline

>making America nazi free is politically divisive
Why would you think this if you weren't a nazi? The game is about killing literal nazis. Why wouldn't you want to get rid of nazis?

a big problem in all the new wolfensteins is the tone is all over the place
one minute your listening to bj's monologue on the horrors of the holocaust and the next a furnace robot named herr faust is running around eating jews

Case and point

The game is literally about nazis. Why are you getting so offended on behalf of virtual nazis?

it's called kino user

Caring about marketing hurting your fee fees over the actual game being hot dogshit. Yep you are retarded.

"Nazi" literally means a white who doesn't hate himself now. That's it.

>Yea Forums has collective amnesia again
I remember you half brains getting booty blasted about the Nazi ads.
But now it's about the gameplay? Kek.

Game plays fine. Story gets too stupid though, not as serious as the first but honestly that was a drag in the first game. Least you could have fun in 2

The game is about ww2 nazis user. Why are you commenting on something you're clearly uneducated on?

Because the countless WWII-based videogames from the previous decade didn't emphasize killing nazis in a way? Seriously, retards mad over killing nazi

>tone is all over the place
This. Am I supposed to take a game where a character is constantly monologing about the horrors of war seriously, when there are missions involving underwater jew bunkers and nazis on the moon

RtCW and Wolfenstein 2009 fuck you I like it did it best. Just have Nazis fucking around with otherworldly things, this series going "story driven" was the worst thing to happen to it

Lot of people in here that aren't nazis but are also really offended on behalf of virtual nazis

>Yea Forums is one person

>Game plays fine
Nope it's shit

>I remember you half brains getting booty blasted about the Nazi ads.
>Yea Forums is one person
>Yea Forums is /pol/ and Reddit tourists
>Yea Forums is zenimax marketing department shilling their game here
Yeah nah, newfag. Maybe you should have stayed on Reddit if you are this low functioning.

Looks like the majority of people in here just think the game is shit

>RtCW and Wolfenstein 2009
can you imagine if these games had the serious monologues from the newer games

>Tiny campaign
>Uneven difficulty
>Mostly cutscenes

"No, people didn't like it because they were Nazis."

I'm actually fascinated by the fact that there are people that actually think the world actually needs white people. Just look at Wakanda, a place without the presence of white people. That place is so highly advanced that it will take thousands of years for white people to catch up.

God damn it's been like a year and a half are people still trying to shill this game with the same dull 'ur just mad cuz ur a nazi' bait and pretending to ignore all the hamfisted Trump references in the marketing? The game came out and flopped just make another thread about giving Sekiro an easy mode if you wanna get (You)s.

you are one dumb nigger

I want to see a game where a character can literally vaporize someone with a particle cannon while talking about how much he hates his dad

Didn't they add some german fat girl that became a coal miner after she joins your team, then got surprise when the black guy start fucking with other girls, and then think she won when call him out on it, not realizing that the guy doesn't give a fuck and continue fucking other girls?

>game plays fine
LOL

>game plays fine

ya i like movies too user

>being this insecure about referencing a topical catchphrase and modifying it to fit your game
Again, why would making fun of literal ww2 nazis offend you so much? If you're not a nazi you dont have anything to worry about

>lets fight nazis by shitting on the legacy of the actual people who defeated the nazis

Plus it was a shit game. Shit mechanics, shit gunplay, shit story. Give me return to castle wolfenstein anfday. Fuck nu wolfenstein

the game should have been the man in the high castle as a shooter, they were too tryhard with the humor. wannabe tarantino ass game

Yaaas queen!

I like the part where they made the Main Character full Jew (it was ambiguous in the past game), then make an entire scene where his father is a fat white guy that is racist and shit, and then have the main character sucking his mother's tits in a scene. Does this also mean that Keen might never be born in the future?

Attached: commander-keen-6-ss1.gif (320x200, 13K)

You're the one shilling the game with the "doesn't the marketing make you mad my fellow trumpeters x(((" strat that didn't work so well before. They're are several user itt telling you your game failed because it fucking sucked, just give up nigger