Goodsprings...home

Goodsprings...home...

Attached: prospector2.jpg (920x640, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cypqage_Pdk
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452255271/#452255271
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Howdy

Least it was till I helped the Powder Gangers take over

YOᑌ ᗩᖇᕮ ᖇᕮTᗩᖇᗪ ᔕᑭᕮᑕIᗩᒪ ᑭᕮᑎIᔕ ᖴᒪᗩᑭ

Even on a Legion playthrough I can't bring myself to side with the Powder Gangers over Goodsprings. You got shot in the face and they helped you didn't ask for a penny. First time you meet a Powder Ganger he starts giving you shit.

*ahem*
FUCK DEAN DOMINO

Do those motorcycles work and belong to people inside the bar or are tehy just lying around there and no one could be bothered to move them aside since the apocalypse 100 years ago?

AND FUCK GHOST "PEOPLE"

You make it sound like the Legion likes powder gangers. They don't.

Its a shame this game had to be made with 3s engine, Skyrim looks fuck ugly but at least its somewhat more up to date.

Fucking scum. That's probably most soulless thing to do in the game.

FUCK NCR

Attached: 1550638576556.png (500x500, 194K)

>install mods
>play for 2 hours and get bored
>forget about it for months
>eventually uninstall
>a year later re-do the cycle hoping I get into it this time around

I've never even made it to vegas lol

It's an rpg, only normies care about that shit

>always end up being overleveled and armed to the teeth by the time I get to Nipton
>blast oliver swanick's head off before he gets a chance to speak
>let the edgelord dog hat faggot do his speech and slowly walk away, probably thinking he was the coolest dude in the mojave
>gun down his entire faggot squad

Attached: 1488992418294.jpg (233x267, 33K)

based

The only reason to side with the Legion is if you're doing an edgelord evil playthrough, so that's the only time you would conceivably also attack Goodsprings

>legion
>edgelord evil
pick one, kid

My edgelord evil playthrough was Yes Man

I wanna play with mods for the first time. Is there a guide to moding New Vegas somewhere? Any mod suggestions?

Excuse me
*ahem*
Fuck white legs

Attached: White legs must perish.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

>Legion
>Enclave
>Senator Armstrong
Why do Yea Forumsirgins always suck the cocks of organizations that hate people like them? You think the Legion would want your fat, lazy ass in their organization? If they didn't kill you immediately you'd do it yourself after 1 day of their training.

nice projection

I don't have a large amount of experience with modding new vegas but I generally prefer to stay with lore friendly/QoL mods. A staple is the unofficial fallout new vegas patch which cleans up a lot of the bugs in the game.

You can make it look better

Attached: Securitron.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

im not fat im actually underweight

Is Mr. House the best way to go every time?
The legion are a bunch of autist larpers and the NCR are jews.

Can I not respect an organization even if I'm not a part of it? Next you're gonna tell me I have to be as fit as a Navy SEAL if I want to respect them in any form.

There's a difference between respecting an organization that protects you/your allies and an organization that things you aren't fit to live

these mods just make the awful animations stand out even more

What mods? How would they run on a 7850?

I haven't replayed New Vegas in a couple years and wouldn't mind doing so with some mildly improved visuals and a few mods to make the world a bit more imposing (darker nights/caves and such for example)

>Why are you roleplaying in a roleplaying game?!

They're decorative, dipshit

I have no idea how a 7850 will handle it, my 1080 is barely noticing me running the game

Attached: modlist.jpg (700x1300, 293K)

>Why are you roleplaying on Yea Forums?
ftfy

What sort of build should I go with for my next playthrough?
Last time was an unarmed monk. This time I want to go with ranged but I can't decide between energy or regular guns.

Are you new to Yea Forums or something?

None of these factions exist on Yea Forums, they're fictional.

Sweet dude, weather and visual stuff like lighting overhauls sounds good. I'll give that list a look tomorrow and see if I can start a new playthrough with some of them. Thanks for the pic

Wow you are really fucking stupid

Aren't they just anti-degeneracy? I'm pretty sure they don't expect everyone to be super fit and Aryan if they let your character meander on through their ranks.
also
>Navy SEALs
>protecting anything other than Mossad operatives in Egypt
kek

There's a mod that came out that let's you play post ending to see your choices.

And you're a meanie!

np, be aware tho New Vegas reloaded's shaders are abit wonky so tweak around if you decide to use it, its not neccesary i just like some of the features, it does a really good job lighting the nights combined with Seven sins ENB

>He doesn't roleplay on Yea Forums
Kek what a casual

Fuck you personally, you're a genuine asshole if you've done this.

Attached: truly these people are worse than hitler.jpg (247x222, 7K)

I always mine the road they take out of town at long intervals and let them slowly blow themselves up

Pretty cool mod, but im afraid to use it, probably gonna break my shit

lewd

Attached: ScreenShot97.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

>NVRD
Spoiler that shit

>open door
>coin flip as to whether your game crashes or not

Attached: 1491148025581.gif (447x415, 289K)

nigga lookin like a ceramic doll lmao

>fallout mod manager
>a world of pain
>project nevada
>monster mod
>monster wars.
>weapon mods extended

I'm on my first modded playthrough too and I highly reccomend at least these ones. Start with fomm then project Nevada and if you're keen you should be able to learn as you go. Just be sure to thoroughly read mod descriptions on the nexus and readmes. Comments and forum posts can be quite helpful as well.

60+ mods
100+ hours
4 crashes total

Attached: 1383153949.png (179x214, 98K)

I hope you all made the right choice and exterminated all of the White Legs instead of running away from Zion like a pussy, you wouldn't want to disappoint Randall Clark would you?

Attached: 20180411031720_1.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Don't mod your game shittily then.

Attached: dolphin milkshake.jpg (314x295, 24K)

Absolutely based

Ironic. I have no mods installed.

Lost interest halfway through OWB since all the enemies took forever to kill. Is there an optimal spec or are they intended to be bullet sponges?

thats the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=Cypqage_Pdk

Attached: legion.png (562x562, 443K)

Obviously, Daniel is a bitch. Randall would've wanted the white legs killed.

Attached: Josh.gif (540x324, 962K)

would you rather spend your day
>hunting Legion patrols with Boone
>listening to Raul's stories
>helping Lily bake cookies
>binge drinking with Cass
>giving ED-E a tune up
>teaching Rex tricks
>helping Arcade treat patients
>helping Veronica fix up a pre-war motorcycle

Attached: 1468115798880.png (750x750, 493K)

That counts as modding your game shittily. Get the community fixes you dungaroo, this is an Obsidian game running on a Bethesda engine.

>tfw no raul friend
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I always straight up shoot Cob's face off and mutilate him in the back room of the saloon every time I play. Pure asswipe

Attached: 1535133215168.jpg (419x416, 24K)

What is the easiest way to get some graphic sex in my game? I have beware of girl type3 and bnb but the lovers lab guides look daunting

I'd fix up E-DE while Raul tells stories.

Attached: raul lolipop.jpg (1280x1920, 301K)

[spoilers]at least it was until I fucked everything up.

>kill Cobb's gang in Goodsprings
>go down to NCRCF and wipe out the Gangers there too
>arrive in Nipton
>mfw that last Powder Ganger starts freaking out when he sees you walk in

Attached: 1400751274414.png (500x296, 52K)

Just do it in skyrim, the mods are better and easier to instal.
Keep New vegas for new vegas, use skyrim as a fuckgame if you need that sort of thing.

Did that guy who played with just the .357 revolver ever finish his run?

Was thinking of doing a similar playthrough with the 9mm but I've also played this game to death and want to leave it for a while

Ahem
FUCK JOE COBB
AND FUCK POWDERNIGGERS

do you name your guns?
I use a .357 named Jackpot, a hunting shotgun named Diplomacy, and a katana named Desert Sun

Attached: 1388725334095.png (768x586, 37K)

But skyrim sucks.

prissy faggot gay nigger.
i use a big iron called big iron, a bowie knife called australian toothpick and 101+ grenades all named variations of steven troy.

How do I git gud at Tactics?

Attached: 1449517612306.jpg (576x384, 93K)

>and a katana named Desert Sun
kek
I don't usually name my guns, but I did it on my second to latest playthrough, a unique automatic rifle I called "the punchline".

Attached: 1200px-Automatic_rifle.jpg (1200x851, 381K)

You fucking don't, Tactics a shit.

in 4 I always name my backup 10mm pistol Nora

it's not even that difficult though

Attached: 1385154438621.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

The Midwestern BoS is cool as fuck, they've got the strengths of both the Brotherhood and NCR and the weaknesses of neither.

I can get through the raider/beast lord arc easy but once the super mutants show up they push my shit in hard

Can you actually name your guns ingame or is this just something you do on your own?

I don't think you can in New vegas, there might be a mod that let's you but I did it in the G.E.C.K.

Just something I do on my own, but there's a mod called Signature Weapons which I think lets you actually rename them

He did, rushed the to the end though after DM. Said that the other two dlcs would be way too tedious.

I think that House is way more comprehensive than warlord of wild tribes in sports equipment and bureaucracy obsessed old style government which can't fully control existing territory

I don't blame him.
>Lonesome road with only a .357
Woof, no thanks.

>Benny was planning a coup
>Mortimer was preparing to have the White Gloves go back to cannibalism
>Big Sal and Nero were going to Sandy Hook the Strip
How can you expect House to run the whole region when he can't even keep his own backyard under control?

I imagine administration will go a little smoother when he has a giant army of murder robots with even better weapons and infinite free power that he charges the NCR to use.

>finally going to do that house play through
>wildcard just suits this character more

Why does this keep happening?

>not siding with NCR but also installing Yes Man and getting Swank, Marjorie and Cachino on your side so that you're still de facto leader of Vegas

Best way to play through the game is pure unhinged degenerate.

>Wake up, kill Doc Mitchell
>help powder gangers
>kill powder gangers after takeover
>go down to Primm
>help NCR
>kill NCR after retaking Primm
>go to Nipton
>let Vulpes go, but follow him out to the desert and kill them all there
>go to Novac
>help ghouls, but sabotage ship at the end and crash them into the desert, then kill everyone in Novac

>giving ED-E a tune up
If Veronica wasn't a worthless dyke, I'd probably prefer her option. I work with an unabashed carpet muncher and they're hell to spend more than 2 seconds with.

Nice to see people remember the adventures of Texas Red.
Here's the link to the archived thread if you wanted to read the second half
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452255271/#452255271

Attached: 20190407013200_1.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

I need to do this

>I work with an unabashed carpet muncher and they're hell to spend more than 2 seconds with.
this holy fuck all of the girls at my college are lesbians. why couldn't I have been accepted somewhere warm?

Fucking same

at least it was before I CTD'd twice when leaving doc's house

absolute asshole runs are the best

Btw, New Vegas is a masterpiece because you can kill literally everyone and still finish the game unlike some pseudo RPGs *Cough* TES

Same. It's hard to justify siding with the powder gangers over Goodsprings when they're such assholes to begin with.
It just feels wrong. I have no problem siding with the Legion, but the Powder Gangers are just plain edgelord criminals.