Have grievances with a dev...

>Have grievances with a dev, and reviews are the only way you can actually make them see your feedback because they never ever read their forums or emails from customers
>"HAHAHAHA NOPE, SHUT UP AND UPBOAT, THANKS FOR THE MONEY, SUCKER"

Attached: 1554570284940.png (410x495, 271K)

Get fucked steamcuck

Attached: 1554506327807.png (1395x1338, 318K)

>have same opinion as other people at the same time
>this is somehow bad.
You're only allowed to dislike something if everyone else doesn't I guess.

>based on your preferences

Just bother them on social media.

Now I want all games to be Epic exclusive just to spite you.

>Have grievances with a dev, and reviews are the only way you can actually make them see your feedback because they never ever read their forums or emails from customers

If they don't read forums or emails, why the fuck would they not just ignore stupid ass steam reviews too?

Yup.

Clearly they fucking do care about stupid ass steam reviews if they do this shit.

Attached: 1554565846220.png (871x757, 118K)

It defaults to on.

Imagine caring this much about notvideo games

Attached: greenlexluthor.jpg (628x599, 36K)

NOOO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR WAY OF FIGHTING AGAINST CH-CHINKS NOOOOO

>the plebs are trying to express their opinions again
ugh

Go to their forums and message them like an adult. Not this throwing a tantrum shit you guys keep doing to reviews.

*disables filter*
Wow that was hard.

>paypigs revolting
Time to put you down.

are we doomed to lose against the chink menace?

>write well thought out argument in forum
>nobody reads it
based

>review bomb
>articles get written about it
>still probably nothing done, but wider audience knows
wow, how childish

Because reviews on a platform that is trying to sell games will in fact effect sales.

>wider audience
Knows what exactly? That you are salty about where the game is hosted and it has no effect on the performance or quality of the game you are bombing?

yawn who gives a shit about borderlands this is an old ass game nobody cares

retard

Epic Shill are really fucking retarded...

This in no way harms you, The more this shit happens the more I hope steam loses some giant lawsuit and goes under forcing you to lose everything you have on that DRM platform.

im talking about review bombing in general. when people do it, people who haven't bought it might think twice.
either way, who the fuck wants to boot up multiple launchers each day to make sure all their shit is updated?

>game 3 does bad thing
>"oh i better shit on game 1 and 2"
This is retarded.

>He thinks spamming 'bad' reviews does anything
You just waste everyones time, then get mad when your fake review spamming gets shut down

>agree to TOS
>break TOS
REEE STOP CENSORING ME! FREE SPEECH! MY RIIIGHTS!!

>who wants to boot up multiple launchers
>launch on start
Wow, so hard, much difficulty.

>Game 3 was made by the same people as Game 2
>Having Game 2 with negative reviews will turn off people from buying it and giving Game3 dev money

Simple

Review-bombing a game that isn't the game that has you pissed off isn't the fucking way to do it, dudes. Whether they read their forums or not, that is the right way. Of course, you should be finding ways to show public outlets just how unhappy the userbase is. Spread the fuckin word to every shitty journo site you can think of. Being a fucking child and review-bombing an entirely different game and trying to ruin that game's reputation to get their attention is fucking stupid.

2k is not the dev. You're an idiot.

That isn't how that works.

Its early yet, but this is a strong contender for the stupidest thing I read all year.

Attached: 1552818807969m.jpg (817x1024, 92K)

let's wait and find out :^)

>Have an issue with a dev
>Make a review that has nothing to do with that issue
So this is the mind of a gamer...fascinating

Attached: 1388953523735.jpg (300x300, 30K)

>forums of a decade old game
>forums that have no users
>forums that paid moderators will ban you from for saying the wrong words
marketplace reviews are the only place where complaints actually merit a response

But it's exactly how it works, this is why DMC3 even though its the best in the franchise (before 5) sold less than 2 and 4 and its why 2 sold so much even though its shit.

I'm just glad to see slacktivists take it up the ass. That's what you get for ruining the site.

Not even remotely the same situation.

Twitter exists you fucking nigger.

>make a twitter account to make my complaint
>okay, 1 post egg, good point. we'll change
amazing