Let's have a forza thread, lads

Let's have a forza thread, lads.

>How are your races going recently?
>Which car(s) are you trying to get?
>Any car that you're currently enjoying?
>Which car/manufacturer(s) do you want to be added to the game?

Attached: forza.png (1920x627, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MNQIykb0YFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nro6EmCIzMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahhhhhhhhhh

Good but the drivatar system is seriously busted, it's like weather doesn't affect them, specially on cross country stages.
I ain't going for any car, I already have the ones I like, which is mostly rally.
Also completing some festival playlist shit to get it to 50% total at least, since I missed the first season.
ps. I hope FH could get good sounds like the 1st game.

-Doing okay, I only ever go as high as expert though and turn it all the way down on BS like cross country roll-over fests
-No particular car I'm aiming for right now, mostly because of the next point
-Chevy Camaro ZL1 is currently my main, the way I've tuned it fits my style perfectly and every other car I've tried afterwards just doesn't feel as comfy as it does
-Toyota needs to get over themselves and put their motor sports icons back into games. Keeping them out isn't gonna make people buy their Nu-Supra.

Attached: fhcczl11le2.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

up

>the drivatar system is seriously busted
Seriously it's so fucking infuriating. One little mistake and I'm practically out of the top 3 and need to restart. But if I make it to first, then theres always somebody on my ass even if I'm driving perfectly. Also what's up with the brake checking they do sometimes?

the horizon circuit is laughably easy even with the highest drivatar difficulty

cross country with the highest drivatar difficulty is legit fucking AI cheating tier, nothing affects them, not even road conditions

post carfu

Attached: PnPNY6.png (1658x727, 2.71M)

Did Toyota pull their heads out of their asses yet?

nope

This I want my fucking LFA back

I really wish the old suits at Toyota just fucked off already, their whole spiel about "takes away sales" or whatever is complete fucking bullshit. They don't even know how to turn on a console, or a computer.

I just want my MR2 back.

Attached: c60f17d0-a0cd-41bc-9f5c-abf21ae0e580.jpg (1120x630, 131K)

I'm playing horizon 3 for the first time (played 1,2,and 4 already) and having fun so far love the maloo and love hospital records radio.

>their whole spiel about "takes away sales" or whatever is complete fucking bullshit
They're bullshiting considering Gran Turismo Sport has Toyotas and recently got the new Supra added. Might be an Japanese thing or Sony exclusivity deal.

HNNGG

>Good but the drivatar system is seriously busted, it's like weather doesn't affect them, specially on cross country stages.
It's a hundred times worse in FM7, they're also retarded and prone to ramming you with that being much more dangerous for you. That said the AI always slows down way too much on corners even on unbeatable so just wait for those and learn how cheeky you can get with cutting corners on checkpoints, once you are out in front they usually give up and slow down.
Also make sure you are playing manual with clutch on, it literally gives your car more power. if you can turn off TCS and ABS too that also helps since both are too aggressive.
On unbeatable you will basically have to use meta cars and tunes for a lot of the less technical tracks. (Boneshakers, Raptors, GTR LM etc)

I pretty much only to the forzathon weekly stuff (not including the mini challenges and playground games now it's not needed). The fact that there are no custom championships or even tracking of what seasons you have completed events in really hurts the replay value of the game.
I have pretty much every car that can only be obtained from wheelspins.
The Cadillac '59 in A class road races online. It may not be the fastest car there (still decent) but it is always the most stylish.
Toyota, I want my MR2

I played in manual for 3 years now, I need to learn how the clutch works and I could make the change

It's not much of a step, literally just hold it while shifting up and down. You can still shift without pressing the button though it is a bit slower if you do that. All the cars in forza have invincible gearboxes.
As an added bonus being able to kick the clutch makes drifting way easier as you can basically force the rear wheels to break traction whenever you want no matter how little power you have.

doing just fine expert is balanced
get all the ones i want right now except some of the 10 mill ones
the bmw m3 gtr is neat
il like to see toyota come back along with tesla, ruf, gumpert, delorean. ford gtx1, shelby 1000 mercedes-Benz sls 65 amg black series.

Attached: 43563464356.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Is there any way to get the prelude besides the auction house anymore?

Gonna try whenever I play again
Hospital records in FH4 is amazing

I dont think so. It was a reward car a couple of weeks back and I haven't seen another available for sale anywhere else

I only just installed the game (Standard) yesterday and have played 2 hours checking out the interface, currently lv.2. I need tips .

thanks for the segment about tuning the settings. Should I switch to it right now or get used to handling before ?

Does FH3 radio sound better than this one's?

The setting and music festival feel of the first one was perfect.
youtu.be/MNQIykb0YFs

Attached: forza-horizon-10.0.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

I was so happy when they finally brought it back

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-165538_Gallery.jpg (2556x1435, 1.51M)

too bad it was brown filter up the ass

>tfw FH1 reminded me that Lostprophets existed

Does Forza Horizon 4 really eat through onboard RAM? The benchmark always shows 9.5GB+ but I haven't noticed any problems with just my 8GB yet. Though I am in the Autumn tutorial still I think.

Attached: pngresize.jpg (2560x1440, 527K)

Why is the lighting in Horizon 4 the best lighting I've ever seen in a video game to date?

I really just can't get over how great the lighting is, every single moment has lighting that looks exactly how it does in real life.

Attached: 011aa8db3db.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Probably not an exclusivity deal. The Crew 2 announced they got Mitsubishi as well and their devs have been hinting on their forums they got a massively requested car from a "Japanese manufacturer we never had in the game before".There's also been datamines of a '94 Supra in FM7 and two or three new tracks. So it's possible they are reacting to the backlash.
There's been three tracks spotted for FM7 in various updates that are under development. Two are unamed but one is Bristol Motor Speedway

Is that a z32? Where the fuck do you get it?

Are they going to add the DBS Superleggera
Because I’ve been jerking off over that car since it was revealed

Attached: CC757A51-E56F-46DA-9CDC-7EC0C8A10A86.jpg (1400x787, 271K)

Post Horizon ratings
2>1>4>3

>tfw Horizon 5 is pretty much guaranteed to be in Japan or China

Attached: AHFha.jpg (236x354, 18K)

WHERE'S THE NEXT EXPANSION, PLAYGROUND?

That's what everyone said about 4

Could happen in japan, since they want the nip audience for the nextbox.
Does anyone know if nips like forza?
The canyon highway was amazing. Still the best FH in terms of soundtrack. I miss it having proper progression, since u started with shit cars and made your way to the top.

In my experience playing with both 8 and 16gb ram 8 is workable and you will be okay most of the time but eventually you may encounter heavy stuttering or map streaming issues that will need a relaunch of the game to fix, especially if you ever alt tab at all. Though I always have spotify on to play tofu delivery music and that is a resource hog.

If you are going from automatic and all assists I'd turn each off one by one rather than jump in the deep end and put yourself off. Learning to play manual is the "hardest" but will have the biggest impact on your ability. Traction control and ABS are after that.
TCS isn't a huge deal unless you are in a RWD car and some super high end RWDs like the Vulcan honestly kinda need it. Just be gentle with the gas pedal on low speeds if you see tires smoking, you can also shift up a gear to force the revs lower if you have trouble with your lead foot. If all else fails just swap to AWD and cease worrying altogether. Having TCS off is mandatory for drifting as otherwise it'll try to stop your drift by throttling your power.
ABS is the least impactful and honestly you could probably keep it on and still do fine, but it's extra credits. Just try to avoid fully depressing the brakes and pump them. Reducing the brake pressure to 90% in the tuning menu helps to avoid your tires locking up too.

>Does anyone know if nips like Forza?
Kamiya certainly does

Attached: reeeeeeeeeee.png (496x275, 14K)

Based.

That's my ranking as well

I agree with his sentiment, port it to the windows store already.

Challenge reward a couple weeks back

Attached: 20190406_172427.jpg (2523x1440, 1.99M)

>tfw played the horizon 4 demo ages ago
>played horizon 4 for a month with a £1 gamepass sub
>check my messages today like 6 months later to see i had a redeem code for a free mclaren senna

Attached: Forza.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

Attached: ngh.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

>game is set in china
>the NPC's on the side watching get run over by trucks and get sucked into escalators

>do nips like forza
There are tons of nip design creators so I'd certainly say so.

>introduces motorbikes
>Have to deal with insane NPCs trying to mow you down

Attached: Oops got some chink on my windshield.webm (720x404, 1.97M)

Never really cared about BMWs much but ever since I picked up the game my go to car is the F90 M5. Also occasionally for cruising I go with the E36, great sound.

Attached: vm.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

who did the goliath glitch when it was working?

Awfully. I've only ever played arcade racers before and now that I've decided to learn how to play this properly and turned off all sorts of assists I'm getting my ass handed to me. I'm trying to drift too but goddamn it's tough, nothing like Burnout.
Thankfully my favourite cars are all easy to obtain so now I'm just hoping for cool Forza Editions like the Aston Martin or the van.
I tuned some Abarth hatchback that I can't remember the name of for a seasonal challenge a few weeks ago and it's absolutely crazy. I don't really know what I'm doing with tuning so it's got insane acceleration but it's so close to being uncontrollable. It's really fun to drive though.
Twingo, of course.

Do you play other games?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nro6EmCIzMQ

>How are your races going recently
Haven't really done any online races, waiting for series 8 to drop for that drifting online adventure they briefly mentioned during the series 7 stream

Have all of them, including wheelspin exclusives, seasonal championship wins, and forza edition cars

Nothing specific, most of the time it's either classic muscle or JDM

Toyota and Lexus, of course.

Because Playground have their shit locked down. They're one of the few devs I can think of to make a spin off more popular than the mainline outside of Persona.

>I'm freeeee falllllinnn

Attached: 59a4c7c6-16c7-4c5b-98a8-7060c403eed5.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Why are Playground pretty much the only studio that constantly improves despite being on a tight as fuck deadline? Each game does something worse than previous ones but they always improve on a bunch of things.
God I hope their RPG game is good

Attached: 1535262526246.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Widebody hellcat charger pls (factory option is coming 2020)

Attached: 55600774_631148287314972_4774134072542756864_n.jpg (720x473, 80K)

ngh

cause most of the back end ie cars, upgrades and the basic systems are similar game to game with the biggest change being the map

Correct man. I switched to manual as you advised and the handling is simply better. I already had traction assist off, so I'll just add abs and see if my mediocre real life driving skills can be translated to the buttons. When I downshift though, usually after a corner, I tend to begin from 3 again, and I can't stop pressing the accelerator while shifting. perhaps all these will be ironed out when I get a controller to play with.

If you're playing manual without clutch it doesn't really matter if you are accelerating while shifting as the AI handles it all for you just like a flappy paddle gearbox does irl.
If you do use clutch it can be a bit dicey as when you activate the clutch it will send a shock through the drivetrain that can cause your rear to lose grip with the road briefly, on a straight that's no issue but if you're shifting while cornering that can end up spinning you out. It also doesn't do your transmission a whole lot of good but this game has very poor damage modelling and the AI is never affected by it so I'd just turn that off.

That's an interesting observation. Its probably best I go without clutch till I can practice with it and observe the results closely. Thank you

>how are your races going?
just drifting
>what car are you trying to get?
none
>enjoying?
S14
>added?
Toyota AE86

its cool when a random person sends you pictures of your drift run

Attached: 58044C0D-4930-4167-9F8C-4FC241BF9B09.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Honestly bummed groove music is dead on the console it was fun having my own stuff playing in the bg
Hi
>>How are your races going recently?
Finished everything recently the one thing I get annoyed at is the online co-op events picking a car loading in almost and being returned to the lobby to wait another five minutes
>>Which car(s) are you trying to get?
Honestly happy with I have so far I'm not even sure what cars are secret/hidden
>>Any car that you're currently enjoying?
Pic related
>>Which car/manufacturer(s) do you want to be added to the game?
Toyota would be neat like a million other people have said so far but I think alpina would be cool
Pic
I love running in to that one guy ever so often who spots you and is like let's go

Attached: IMG_f4ce3fbb-fcab-4fd7-9d17-01db34f0e584.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

the best is when you have 6-8 guys all running the fortune island drift run. nobody is trying to pass, just make an aesthetic run. only had it happen twice. usually 2-3 tandem groups when im on.

pick my next drift car to build, i already have
>every silvia
>old and new fairlady z
>240sx
>CL 95
>Viper
>Chevy Nova w/V12
>most BMWs
>honda hatchback converted to RWD

That would be great.

please be japan. anybody remember that track in FM3 it was like 10 miles of kino Japanese mountain drift run?

China isn't bad either, they have some really great mountains. Could be set in Hong Kong or Macao too.

>everyone wants it to be japan
>tfw its probably gonna be germany or italy or somewhere in europe again

Forza Horizon 2 was in both France and Italy.

Europe is so fucking boring. At least the one on 2 was somewhat new, since we had open fields for cross country and a bit of rally. But repeating it on 4 was not that great of a choice, the seasons gimmick mainly carried the map to not be awful. My favorite was 3 desu, I wish we had a Forza with more desert.

The next horizon should be in the asia or south america

Europe can be good, you just need to put the game in an interesting place. The french riviera is great when you go there but not for racing in a game. There's better places for that in France like the Massif Central.

Good game i played it for like 2 weeks on launch then didn't play at all because i didn't had anything to do with the game, has anything changed or added for non-season pass owners? also since i got my ultrawide monitor it ran bad on 21:10 1080p while on 1680x1050 it was fine on ultra, any idea on how to balance the graphics so it would look pretty without drastically change the game? (GTX 1060 6GB I5-7600K @4.5ghz 16gb ddr4)