Have you ever pretended to a be a girl in an online game? How did it go? Did you get free stuff?

Have you ever pretended to a be a girl in an online game? How did it go? Did you get free stuff?

Attached: 1538722031079.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7D7Eamva6uE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZhPUzXsjgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think I tried once in Ragnarok, I got zenny but that was it.

looks like someone threw shit at her through a screen door

used to get free shit in WoW all the time pretending to be a girl, it was stupidly easy. Mostly money but also raid consumables and even a tcg pet (ethereal soul trader) and a poseidus.

It was really easy in WoW all you had to do was play a female toon and people would assume.

Years ago in gaia online just to get free shit. It ended up working because of how desperate those fucks were

Yea I got about 400 dollars worth of in game microtransaction money for one game, 7 full price games on steam and like 20 indies. Infinite free in game goodies. I've never even used voice chat lmao

exactly, all i had to do was not talk on ventrilo, which was simple because "i dont like to talk on voice servers because people get creepy" was instantly accepted because that was the only reason they wanted me in voice in the first place. simpler times.

>early days of playing Maple Story as a teen
>my sister saw the game was fun and made a profile too
>when I got back home from school, my little sister made almost max amount of coins in the game,a tons of high level items, and already pass my level
>all she did was talk to a Bunch of people for an hour
I didn’t understand back then but it made sense now.
Lucky my sister is cool and gave me half everything she gets because the people she played with did everything for her.

Attached: 5C5D8D40-5273-4721-9B63-D4075BE5043A.jpg (962x1250, 165K)

maple story some dude let me hold his crystal ilbies.

>tfw biological female
>play cute characters and spend lots of time on customization
>when someone asks if I'm a girl irl I tell them I'm a guy

anyone else /evil/ here?

Attached: heh.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

show tits

My character in GTA Online is a female, whose appearance I happened to put a lot of effort into because I didn't want her looking like a gross hag. I don't ever mic up because I mostly just do my own thing with the ceo missions and the cunning stunts races. But one time I was in free roam I got messages from some guy asking if I could be his girlfriend, and he also offered me a shark card/money. I didn't respond to him

Attached: DgAuzUkU8AApx6N.jpg_large.jpg (686x737, 78K)

It's the only way to keep lonely white males from becoming weird spergs.

People have assumed I am female based off my tag but if they ask I tell them the truth

>doesn’t take everything he has then ghost him
Your doing it wrong girl

Attached: CC89EE8D-BCC5-45CA-971B-2499B6979125.jpg (480x581, 58K)

No, but I've been hit on by several guys that were telling me I had a great voice, adding me on steam and gifting me games.
Maybe it's the French accent that does it ?

Attached: 1553895039520.jpg (296x296, 31K)

My WoW guild used to think I was a girl in voice chat and people on the phone sometimes mistake me for a girl I'm actually just a faggot I always correct them though, I probably could catfish people but I just don't see a point in it

Attached: 1550350097450.jpg (800x952, 101K)

heh, i'm a guy sorry. I'll show you my dick if you ask nicely.

Attached: 1552867615072.png (224x314, 61K)

It's weird how many people assume you are a girl just based off your in game avatar or your username

>Natural animal instinct
We see female, our dick takes over.

I been fool by catfishing in many different ways but I can’t stop my did from wanting to see ass and tits

Attached: D09D806A-0974-4C9E-B3DB-FDB14A9835C3.jpg (460x342, 24K)

I wanna see ur femdick

Vocaroo link. Last time I saw a faggot like you post he had the most nasal teenage boy betacuck voice I've ever heard, not feminine at all.

Attached: 3243.jpg (1242x944, 927K)

confession, i do a convincing girl voice in vr-chat. i love to break incels hearts lmao, the good thing is some girls like the voice.

Attached: mememe.gif (400x526, 662K)

vocaroo

Attached: SCGMDZK (1).jpg (540x960, 69K)

based

Everyone knows female avatars in gtao are all whores.

Attached: 4jIPXNw.jpg (540x960, 60K)

no lol that sounds like a very tiring facade to keep up

so cheeky

Based for stopping pedo twice in his tracks.

I did on steam for a while. between a few guys my entire wishlist was bought out. It wasn't extensive anyway, maybe $100 of stuff mostly $20 titles at that. Never ERPed, never did anything but use a voice mod.

Durgesh, that absolute madlad

I still don't know why lots of people like the french accent when it's actually so awful. I hate it, I wish I could remove this dumb accent

you tell them that you're a fag?

I played some roleplaying games as a girl, and never gave away my real sex. I played the same character on two different games, her name was Arta, everyone was strangely super nice to me. One was Ravenloft Neverwinterwinter Nights server, even the people who were supposed to be edgy or thugs were pretty friendly, though I was playing with a really domineering over the top personality, so maybe they were just happy to have the interactions. I played a really androgynous character in a different game, and people thought I was playing a guy and I did also notice a shift in dynamic when I was a girl. But these were roleplaying games, so the experience is different. No, I never ERPed, in case you were wondering.

Where's the rest?

>was all confirmed fake
2bad

What is it about mememe, that appeals to attention whores? I thought the video was a criticism of escapism. But in the end, it became a positive symbol of social media whoredom.

>Have you ever pretended to a be a girl in an online game?
I considered it but I figured that it'd be a heck of a lot of effort with a heck of a lot of risk for very little rewards beyond a brief and temporary amusement of making fun of people for being gullible retards.
>How did it go?
People were gullible retards and I was amused temporarily.
>Did you get free stuff?
No. Nigga I'm in-game rich, I ain't need your neetbux.

Just embrace it bro. You're too self conscious. Everyone hate their own accent, but I think the problem with most of us seaking English is bad elocution.
You probably hate more putting "euuh" every 3 words than actually mispronouncing words, so you struggling to speak and it becomes a chore. Just work on talking with a consistent pace and it'll feel much better speaking English

Attached: 1529239990483.jpg (960x640, 62K)

Changed my mind.
This is some good neetbux.

People who do it tend to have mental problems in general.

I've done that, because this . Weirdos forget that "you're a girl and you play this game?! Marry me!" isn't flattering, it's just creepy. I've tried telling them that, but then I get labeled a "bitch". So it's easier to just say I'm a guy playing a cute avatar.

>tee hee real girl here silly boys

You'll never be a real woman.

I didn't be pretend in this thread

This. When Wrath came out I had made a Female UD DK, joined a party to do The Nexus and while we waited on finding a tank, the healer had flown out to Dragonblight where I was questing and started healing me as I quested. Dude said "aiight ill heal ya! do ya thing gurl :)". He also ended up being a total fag that Needed on tank gear despite going into it as a Holy Pally.

But in any case, it's retarded, I wasn't even fucking trying and I still got that attention. Guys must be so fucking easy to manipulate as a woman.

>Guys must be so fucking easy to manipulate as a woman
If you have any friends with girlfriends it's really easy to see. It comes so naturally to them that some girls don't even realize they're doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7D7Eamva6uE
Just use mic spam to play it.
Have fun anons

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZhPUzXsjgk
Piracy but it works in real time

I was offered a bunch of shit, sometimes gear, sometimes cash shop items, but just refused it. Doesn't feel right. I only pretend to be a girl to get e-dick. If it's a cosmetic item that's not too hard to get though, that's fine.

Have you been invited to one of their voice servers?
Because that's happened to me. It'd be funny if it wasn't so ... obsessive and self-centered.
You get people that sound like they're being strangled after they've inhaled a helium balloon talking about how they accept, respect and love everyone and then they get personally offended when you don't find them attractive.
Like, I'm not into girls! Or whatever those are.

Whether the women in this thread are real or fake, it's still enough to make me hate them even more. Fuck women.

Did it in Runescape. Ended up with some Indian guy giving me stuff and constantly asking for my number.

>It's the only way to keep lonely white males from becoming weird spergs.
Dunno why you specify white because the SEAmonkeys are twice as bad.
But it doesn't even do that because if you're a """""""guy""""""" playing a female avatar people are STILL creepy and obsessive. Fucking chasers goddamn.

lots of times in league and got a bunch of skins
also in a discord server and a dumb fuck gifted me a year of switch online

>played some Maple story clone (la tale?) forever ago
>Made a girl alt character because I wanted to play a qt witch
>Dude comes up to me while I'm farming and asks me to join his guild since you need a set number of people to start one
>Agree, he introduces me to his friends
>I barely participate in conversations that aren't directly relationship to gameplay and questing etc.
> This guy helps me quest, grind, farm for rare drops, showers me with gear and items, despite me explicitly telling him to not bother because I like earning things myself.
>After a while, notice people refer to us as a couple
>Realize I've never actually stated my gender and have never said anything about myself to these people
>Guy actually asks me if we can meet IRL
>Nope the fuck out and uninstall the game

Kind of felt like a dick, but the guy never once asked me if I was a girl, and I didn't talk to anyone about anything that wasn't game related, while they would constantly talk about their personal lives. Wish that guy the best though.

Don't be such a weak willed shit and allow them to have power over you even if they aren't even fucking trying. Can't blame all women just because some guys are total whipped pussies.

I never pretended to be a girl, but I did get some pedo to give me some free cash shop shit in Grand Chase by making out with my sister on our shitty laptop webcam when I was like 12

I tell them I'm a male, smartass

>when men are so susceptible to manipulation that they get manipulated by you even if you don't acknowledge their presence

Attached: female memeball.jpg (831x609, 54K)

I constructed an entire false persona in one MMO and have had more than one person fall in love with “me” to the point of them actually fighting. One of them quit for good over me. I feel like shit for it and the novelty wore off so I quit the game and hope they have moved on with their lives.

Can confirm. Men are just as easily whipped by sissy ERPers as they are by biological females. Sometimes it's not other people who are the problem, sometimes it's just you.

you could be able to get something worth hundreds nowadays from the few thousand left on the site. I mean, they got enough to just throw $300 a month, so just try it.

Pretend?
Dude it's gotten so bad that thirsty tards think that people with male characters could be gorls.

The most talkative women in "high end" raiding guilds in WoW were usually 2/10 Asian girls with pig noses. The 2 that I knew that were attractive imo never spoke or made themselves really known.

>biological female

Attached: 1535621897314.jpg (171x211, 9K)

>No. Nigga I'm in-game rich, I ain't need your neetbux.
>hes never had the pleasure of getting free shit just because people think you have tits and a vagina

I pity you

show your udders you fucknugget

I did one time on a anime site and felt bad because I got a good friend who didn't cared that I was a girl, I apologized to him for pretending to be a girl and never talked to him again, our friendship lasted like 4-5 months

Attached: 1551721765681.png (1033x1500, 544K)

French accent is soft and cute, I loved the way a French Erasmus talked, the guy was from Bretagne, a big contrast with italians

This.
If you don't like me potentially mugging/raping you in the streets then you should carry a gun instead of whining about "M-MUH NIGGERS" all the time.

This but unironically.

are you my sister