Top kek PCfags will have to wait YEARS for a por-

>top kek PCfags will have to wait YEARS for a por-

OOOOOOOHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO CONSOLEFAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

HOW DO WE KEEP DOING IT PCBROS? PRESS D TO DAB ON 'EM

Attached: 5bc9c521ae653a5fd7677389.jpg (470x470, 46K)

*Epic Games Store Exclusive

>rdr2 false flagging as a desperate PC player
get real. nobody wants to play this shitty game

D!!!!!

I'm unironically scared that it's gonna be an Epic exclusive. I'd rather have it not come at all than be cucked like this.

Attached: 1499782319339.jpg (750x750, 49K)

Will the game be good once it releases on PC though

by the time you get the game it's been all over the internet with it's videos and the story spoiled 100s of times, the definition of 2000 and late

I don't understand what you are trying to say here?

Have fun pirating it and never getting another Rockstar game.

>4k
>no FPS cap
>mod support

consolecucks relegated to the shed once again

Attached: GXhnw6q1bL-8.png (300x250, 16K)

that rumur keep saying it's leaked from Yea Forums
but which post is it?

This is one of the rare occasions where the whole "we didn't want it anyway" is becoming true.
Everything I hear about RDR2 is that it's a great western story trapped in a fucking boring open world game.

shit game

Attached: giphy.gif (288x162, 1021K)

Mods will be banned just like GTAV, and all that other crap won't fix this trash game

riding a horse is nowhere near as fun as driving a car
for that reason open world fucking sucks in this game

it's not like dragons dogma where there's all kinds of fun and scary shit that can happen while you're walking from point A to B, in this game there's nothing interesting that happens while traversing

>Take Two

Just accept it user.

EGS EXCLUSIVE*
ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵃᵛᵃᶦˡᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵒn ʳᵒᶜᵏˢᵗᵃʳ ˢᵒᶜᶦᵃˡ ᶜˡᵘᵇ

>mods will be banned
Who the fuck plays RDR2 Online?

>it's not like dragons dogma where there's all kinds of fun and scary shit that can happen while you're walking from point A to B

You mean like encountering the same pack of wolves or harpies or chimera or ogre that patrols the same area in the same zone that respawns every time you load in?

I deal with EGS if it has no other bullshit attached to it. Knowing Take-Two/Rockstar, I'm sure it will require Rockstar Social Club, always online, lack cloud saves, and possibly run like shit.

Enjoying spending 75% of the game in cinematic mode.

>being this stubborn about having to download another launcher

Enjoy have 4 k horse balls to stare at nobody gives a fuck about this shit game epic can have it nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

the chinks are giving you zero reasons to not pirate

Attached: 1553770665138.png (976x658, 272K)

running into those things is unironically more fun than anything that happens in RDR2, especially at night

Your goddam right fuck epic and i should be allowed to END epic users.

wait it's really coming to pc?

Why was it forgotten so fast? I almost bought a PS4 Pro over it. Of course it's gonna be story driven, I liked that about the first game. Is it actually MGS4-tier though where there's really not much uninterrupted gameplay or room for fucking around?

>RDR2 released
>Wow GOTY Rockstar does it again!
>RDR2 PC release leaked
>Boring shit game enjoy your EGS exclusive

I cannot handle all this delicious COPE by buttblasted consolebabbs.

it's not just a launcher
tim sweeney doesn't give a fuck about you or your experience, randy pitchford is shilling it hard as fuck too

Wait, did something leak?

Attached: oarrx4nwcl411.jpg (945x945, 57K)

it's boring and every mission feels like it's on rails

If it is just pirate who cares

Is there much interesting to do at all outside the main story? As in actually engaging/fun stuff?
All the shitty minigames rockstar jammed into GTA 5 nearly put me to sleep, I really hope RDR2 has an incentive to do anything other than the main stuff

Made me look. I want to go back to the game but I feel like waiting for the PC version is the way to go.

It's the opposite where people spend 60 hours dicking around in the woods instead of going beyond chapter 2.
Too much fucking around for some.

Or just pick it up on PS4

Are there at least some interesting missions in interesting areas? One of my favorite things in RDR1 was the environment, like that one mission with a bunch of cliffs you had to go through shooting niggas.

The pirate life is the life for me yo ho ho and a bottle of win!

Attached: 1552979891474.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

i'm a PCfag myself but is there anything that makes this shit credible or just another rumor? because i would be too fucking sad if this won't actually happen

Attached: ayo.jpg (164x176, 11K)

Over 23 million and counting, hope everyone at Yea Forums keeps seething at this masterpiece.

Attached: Screenshot_39.png (620x298, 69K)

>Every mission feels like it's on rails
This nearly ruined the game for me. What's the point of an open world game when missions are so hamfisted and railed. May as well have just made it a linear TPS

It’s a confirmed rumor!

Being let down isn't the same as being angry, user.

sounds like GTAV

Have you ever played a Rockstar game before?

>Yea Forums is the source

Attached: noblewomans-laugh_6978.jpg (250x250, 16K)

And pay money for it? No thanks.

>RDR2 IS SHIIT ALREADY FORGOTTTEN HAHAHAHAHA CONSOLES BTFO
*rdr2 coming to PC*
>THANKS FOR BETA TESTING
man I despise PC game culture so god damn much

Eh. Just tried to offer a solution.

Attached: CD89B9B4-0ADF-43A9-A741-CEF67AFF778F.png (701x900, 114K)

My asshole is wide open, fags. Can your ancestors say the same?

no matter what they did you wouldn't have liked it.
Before it came out everyone bitched
>ugh its another shitty open ended open world game, why can't companies make linear games anymore?!?
After it came out
>ugh why is it linear?!? I want the game to be open ended!!

>but is there anything that makes this shit credible or just another rumor
the source is a post on Yea Forums (no, really it is) so its gotta be true!

If it’s any consolation. Consoles still have the purest vanilla form of TF2 and other games that Valve would have fucked up through “compatibility updates”

Attached: 4AB59D40-668F-4390-B341-35E1D0537BCB.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Attached: Youropinionshit.jpg (948x960, 87K)

Reevaluate your post.

What a retarded post. The complaints about railroaded missions stick because the came is centered around being freeform and then it's suddenly compressed into a very linear experience which can be jarring as fuck, just like how games with lots of good compressed action and then open wastelands of fucking nothing are also jarring.

>this games incredible and you dont get to play it PC plebs lmao
>so great its garbage and not worth playing less then 6 months later because words posted on internets

Attached: iCWOGrq.gif (300x220, 638K)

reddit pcmr memes are not pc "culture"
same as le golden face thread #248219048109248240928490 is not console "culture"
its just shitposting.

Dosent matter. Actually getting to any of those activities is a fucking slog. Imagine playing gta but you can only get taxi rides, not drive.

So they're paying for the port job. Based. Will pirate. Thanks Cheng.

Cancel your life subscription you dumb zoomer fuck. Was RDR2 the first Cockstar game you played? Fucking idiot.

>no new game+
>ending is a rehash of 1
>epilogue is boring and superfluous
>can't cheat without disabling saves
>have to beat the entire game just to unlock Legend of the East outfit
>exploits were patched out early
>all post-content is focused on multiplayer (Again)
>have to put up with a permanent stat debuff in the end game section
Yeah this game man....sure is kino...yep

Attached: 1543616345817.jpg (315x310, 29K)

>when the port better than the orginal

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8K)

I actually got RDR2 because it looked neat, but I can't play it because FPS on a controller is aids. Hunting is comfy, but firefights end up being a shit show because I'm constantly fighting with the stick to get my reticle where I want it.

Maybe when it comes out on PC I can actually experience it.

>can't cheat without disabling saves
Because Cockstar hates if you have fun.
>exploits were patched out early
''early''. The New Austin glitch was patched out a month ago. That's because Cockstar doesn't want you to have fun and they have made specific game design choices that they want you to follow
>all post-content is focused on multiplayer (Again)
No surprise there. You retards should've learned after GTA V that they don't give a shit about SP after release. It's all about making money.

The game sucks ass but it looks pretty, you can have it since that's basically PC gaming in a nutshell.

You kids have an odd obsession over gaming platforms.

i should have never wasted 60 plus tax on a shitty movie game i didn't bother finishing and just waited to pirate it
fuck

Oh look it's this thread again. Wasn't there another fake rumor like 3 month ago about this coming to PC?

$60 is soooo much money, imma right zoomer