Game ""Journalists""

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-172046_Twitter.jpg (1080x1204, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/i-beat-sekiros-final-boss-with-cheats-and-i-feel-fine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

evil times are upon us

>PC Gamer
like clockwork

Do we have to go through this everytime From releases a game? Will ever be free?

>PC Gamer
really makes you think

it's fake

No it isn't.

It literally isn't. The blue checkmark legion were already bashing "gamers" and using disabled people as a shield for "waahh ALL games should easy mode, I have this 200 word ESSAY I have to finish or I won't get paid and games that make me actually PLAY take too LONG :(" before anyone even started bashing this retard.

You know, shit like this is why I play everything on Hard, even if I suck at it, just so I don't have to admit to Yea Forums I played it on something lower.

>PCfags aren't casual scu-

>PC gamer
Dude, they shilled Ultima fucking IX back in the day and probably did other shit before that, there's nothing to defend in PC gamer.

pcgamer.com/i-beat-sekiros-final-boss-with-cheats-and-i-feel-fine/

>cheats
You can literally bait his long jumps over and over. That should be enough "cheats" for anyone to finish it.

Who cares?

Fourth phase is even easier than the third phase. Lightning is easiest shit to counter back.

PC gamers suck at videogames

>I beat my exams with cheats and I feel fine

Attached: 1551748279194.webm (854x440, 2.93M)

That's unfair towards the others and a danger to your profession if you have a degree you don't deserve you are a danger for your clients and employer.

Sekiro is a single player game, nobody gets hurt if someone has a easy mode.

Now do you have an actual non sophist argument?

if you fags feel so much the need,why don't you organize up yourselves and send an e-mail to these journalists? they are sure to answer back since they're so entitled to be cheap

>"Dear journalist,please, don't review a game you can't play,because,Sekiro's main aspect is the gameplay's difficulty,so please,if you're not gonna try playing it,then don't review it because you're clearly incapable of doing so and with this you're provoking negative attention to the game" -Yea Forums fags

Attached: 1524462223827.jpg (249x250, 9K)

that's a bad analogy

pc has easier access to cheats. console owners who suck just return their copy or resell it

Doesn't harm me, so why do I care?

Easy mode makes people entitled and thus more shitty. The world is a better place with less shitty people.

There.

>He will never know this feel or the feel of needing to take up smoking afterwards

Attached: 1539689593628.jpg (526x331, 39K)

how easy is it to platinum Sekiro? Bloodborne was easy af and DS3 was hell.

>Choose a Lazy Person To Do a Hard Job Because That Person Will Find an Easy Way To Do It -bill gates
don't be mad he played smarter

Do you have a single fact to back that up? What makes you think that? I enjoyed replaying Halo at easy because that way I can do careless stuff and just dance around the enemies since their damage is so low.

Depends on how shit you are at the bosses. If you can boss rush, just get this and the rest of the achivements melt.

Attached: golden_vortex.png (256x256, 35K)

people like that honestly don't deserve to see things like fountainhead palace, they didn't earn it

Yeah everyone should just download 100% save files for every game ever.

if thats what you consider fun? go right ahead.

>What makes you think that?
It's common sense really. People who don't want to work for things and instead want everything handed to them are usually more entitled, that's why they don't want to work for things in the first place.

You just want to feel elitist over a videogame. How could it possibly affect you if there was an easy mode? They can still see whatever place you can name using Youtube.

OK? Why does he need to tell us that? 'I feel fine', sure you do, very believable.

Fucking hell I wish I had picked the shitty clickbait writer route. Seems pretty relaxed way to earn money.

The fact he's always +/- x clicks away from layoff to the point he had to write garbage like is all you need to know about how bad an idea that is.

christ now that is pathetic. what's next, is he going to aimbot in multiplayer fps?

>*clicks*

Attached: pcgamer.jpg (462x249, 29K)

No Shame.

LOWLY TIMES THESE ARE, AHEHEHAHEHHAHEHEA

You can have an easy but don't expect me to listen to your opinion on the game if you use it.

The game wasn't made people who lack the capacity to adapt and overcome.

In all seriousness, From didn't want to include an easy mode. What else do you need? What other answer does anyone fucking want? Lack of difficulty modes obviously didn't impact the game's overall quality.

I must escape from here... escapsim.. is key.

The only reason why people don't cheat as much on consoles is that shit like the GameShark and Game Genie aren't prevalent anymore and that Sony and Microsoft would probably ban your account/system for even doing it on single player games.

>And I feel fine.

That’s exactly the problem, you’re supposed to feel exhilarated that you overcame the challenge, not just “fine.”