Assassin's Creed set in viking times yay or nay?

Assassin's Creed set in viking times yay or nay?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZimXBB3gUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*freezes to death*

why do you guys keep buying these lifeless coorperate games?

>ubisoft hates japan so much that they are doing everything humanly possible to dodge the feudal japan setting

>the raider is finally getting his own game

Also what other time periods would you want to see as well?

>here's your viewpoint bro

Attached: 640px-fyrkat_hus_stor-640x391.jpg (640x391, 113K)

Get ready for
>WE WUZ VIKANGZ

>some of the most requested locations are Russia, Japan and China
>make China and Russia shitty 2D games so they don't have to make them into full mainline games
>Japan gets ignored
What is Ubisoft even thinking?

>>ubisoft hates japan so much that they are doing everything humanly possible to dodge the feudal japan setting

Such BS. Name all games with vikings and now name all the Jap ninja whatever games. There are just millions of games with gooks in them. Ubisoft tries to do something new like how many eagypt open world games are there and how many open world viking games are there?
BTW I hate Asscreed games. Im just saying japs already made millions of jap games, we don't need more you fucking weeaboo.

>another Assassin's Creed
No!

Any time period with political intrigue that warrants assassins, so y'know, not viking times, maybe like the crusades, oh wait nevermind, how about the french revolution, oh wait nevermind, maybe they could do it in the steampunk victorian era, oh wait nevermind how about Ital- oh wait nevermind How about egy oh wait nevermind maybe the american rev-oh wait nevermind they could maybe, and its a stretch, but they could try doing it during the golden age of piracy oh wait nevermind,
how about fuckin retire the franchise already, surely no one's still paying full price for these games anymore? oh wait nevermind

>Ass Creed set in viking times
>call it Assassins Creed Kingdom

>Such BS. Name all games with vikings and now name all the Jap ninja whatever games.
Name one single AAA stealthy ninja game released in the last 10 years.

Asscreed ended the Juno plot in a comic so I don't care anymore.

retard

They are the same kind of casual little fucks that listen to the top of the pop charts and only care about what's trending.
The problem is that they are here on Yea Forums when they used to know their place and stick to reddit.

GIVE ME FEUDAL JAPAN YOU FUCKING BAGUETTES

imagine caring about story in an AC game!

>ass creed
Fuck off, ubishit.

We Wuz ViKANGZ n shiet

wow this looks so good haha

China and Russia are probably too big of a market to risk offending in the eyes of Ubisoft.

Can't wait to see the black transgender main character and half of the soldiers be females

I was one of the 5 people who cared about the modern plot thank you very much.

Why even bother call it AC beyond IP reconigtion? just make it a For Honor spinoff already.

Remember how for Syndicate they declared that no real person would be made evil that wasn't IRL since their grand children were still alive.

Sekiro : Shadows die twice

I never understood why soiboys romanticise these low IQ savages that lived in stick huts and barely developed past the stone age.

No. It would make a terrible game.

retard

didn't you watch the history channel documentary? Vikangs were pretty based at killing villagers.

Could be fun if you can be tough Viking walking around murdering loudly, not being a little bitch Boi like Ezio

what? sekiro is about as much of a ninja game as dark souls an RPG. i would have accepted a tenchu remake, or a mark of the ninja with a AAA budget. might as well mention styx while you're at it.

Could be cool if you get to explore Vinland and find all kinds of Esu shit.

As long as it is no more RPG bullshit. But that is impossible, fuck Ubisoft.

how about they set it in a timeline where templars and assasins are a fucking thing

I didn't know that! How masculine! Le based vikings.

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

What sort of "economy game" will they implement?
Sending hordes to pillage England?

On one hand it might be fun.
On the other I'm not sure I could handle all the articles about that one female badass viking that we all know would be in the game.

The worst thing is this isn't even the worst of Yea Forums's terrible taste

>assassin's creed after 2
nay

Lmao, they are really ditching the whole climbing thing

fuck off ubisoft nobody likes these games

>vikings
I'd rather play an asscreed set in Mali or fucking abbo land.

^pretty much. So many periods in European history and they do the most boring, overused one in vidya ever. And they never include all the raping and proper brutality anyway.

Oh yeah, Vikings. Well known for their sneaky ninja parcour. Unless its just an RPG like odyssey, In which case I'll just play Rune instead

I dont think there is any setting in the world that would get me to play another assassins creed game. they could go completely off the rails and put it on the moon and id still rather eat a wet newspaper than play another game is this mediocre franchise.

It's spelled "yea" you fucking illiterate.

You are literally a shinobi.

Nay.

Set during the War of the Roses however...

fucking this, if you don't have interesting architecture you do not deserve an assassins creed game

A ninja game has you running over roof tops in the middle of the night, sneaking through the warlords castle, dodging guards and killing him by throwing a kunai in the back of his head while peeking head-down into his bedroom. Not auto-grappling-hook'ing around fighting monsters and shit. A stealthy ninja game is literally asscreed 2 set in feudal japan. No magic, no monsters.

>Assassin's Creed games are still being made
I completely lost track after IV. Have I missed out on anything, or is the same "follow guy for 7 minutes" shit? Can't believe that this series is still going.

Not really, Ubisoft ended the Juno plotline in a comic so they don't care about any narrative anymore.

You literally do all that.

>buying

Attached: 1548615847911.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>ass creed skyrim edition

Great can't wait.

>No magic, no monsters.

vikings fucking suck and I'm tired of snowy areas in modern games

I hate how asscreed now allows the player to use a bird to recon an area

Are you retarded and hink that games set in China or Russia ever existed before?

this. those snow niggers were mainly successful because they would attack when people were unarmed and in church

PREDICTION! the next AC will be set in the Roman Empire, this would be logical since the roman empire happened chronologically after the classical greek era, which is AC:odyssey and with the roman theme they'd return to the italian peninsula which was the place AC2 was played

I wonder how much of this had to do with NuGoW

They should just drop this AC label charade and just call make a new series

>I never understood why soiboys romanticise these low IQ savages that lived in stick huts and barely developed past the stone age.
but user, the west is romanticizing sub saharan africa more than ever

>They used to know their place

Wow, how arrogant you are. So what is your favourite game and/or game series since you must obviously have only the most patrician of taste that it qualifies you to post on this shithole of a board on this even bigger shithole of a website.

>Inb4 Seething Redditor

I don't post on Reddit

>ass creed after 3

Attached: 1507296830940.gif (300x222, 503K)

>romanticizing
no
>excusing lack of development and/or blaming the lack of development solely on external forces.
yes

The pirate one was ok. however I do recognise that ubisoft makes the video game equivalent of gruel these days

>assassins creed game
Nay, cancel this fucking shitshow already.

what is black panther and the emergence of no-name talentless black actors in major hollywood movies?

>No magic
Tenchu has magic ninja scrolls

only if it's set in the 10th to 11th century when they had control over england

Kinda boring. I was hoping the samurai or the aztec or the modern Ass Creed were coming.

>No magic, no monsters
I don't think you'd want an AssCreed ninja game then, since ubisoft has started adding monsters in Odyssey and Origins and just explain them away as animus glitches or some shit.

Attached: 520173-AssassinsCreedOdysseyMedusa.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

a modern or 20th century AC will never be made because of muh political correctness

ASS CREED GAME WITH FOR HONOR COMBAT
GIVE ME
ASS CREED GAME
WITH
FOR HONOR
C O M B A T

>you know what a good stealth game needs? one on one combat mechanics

>black panther
one capeshit movie that got good reviews from "critics" and was quickly forgotten when the next capeshit movie came out
>no-name talentless black actors in major hollywood movies?
how is casting blacks romanticizing sub saharan africa. wouldnt it be more romanticizing just blacks themselves, most of which werent born in sub saharan africa.

Even if you're not buying developers are still looking at the piracy numbers and figuring out how to turn pirates into customers. After all they are still counted as potential payers because they're still interested in the product.

a lot of those are straight up from africa or sub saharan immigrants as opposed to african americans

>implying the games don't just straight up encourage fighting 7 niggas at once with the parry system

>if youre pirating youre actually buying or future buying

fuck off

It's less about "how many games have x" and more to do with "what features does IP have that would make x a good setting". Considering that parkouring off of high buildings is one of the big things in Assassin's Creed, it's silly for them to have referenced a Japanese brotherhood within their games while going off and making a game set with Vikings as the centerpiece. What are they going to climb? The top of mud huts? Ooo so tall and scary, watch out.

unless its a clone of skyrim i dont give a fuck. ACO was a pretty shit rpg

Ghost of Tsushima

Only game of theirs this entire gen I've bought is Rayman Legends.

I wouldn't be proud of your education...

It doesn't matter what combat system they use, it'll still be the same, boring grindy psudo-rpg that ubisoft want to make.

christ how many of these games are there now
this is not a series that should be a yearly thing like CoD

Fuck off ubisoft, no one cares for this shit series

I bet you'll be playing as the only viking that frowns upon all the raping and pillaging

I think that would have to do with african immigrants, up until recent years, being smarter/harder working than their american counterparts

Who even buys assassin creed games

tree climbing simulator

I'm 29 years old and have bought every single mainline Assassins Creed game day of release (including PSP game and VITA game but not DS games) with the exception of the London one which I bought around 4 months after release. Ask me anything.

This is what they hope, and one day they're going to succeed. If you truly think Assassin's Creed is shit then you wouldn't even pirate it. Otherwise you're just a poorfag pretending to be on some kind of moral high ground.

Sticking only to games that warranted a boxed home console release.

>Asscreed 1
>Ezio Trilogy
>Kenway Trilogy (Including Rogue here)
>Unity
>Syndicate
>Origins
>Oddesey

Syndicate had weak enough sales that Ubisoft listened to critism and took a year off in 2016 (not counting spin-offs) and this is another break year in favour of Watch Dogs 3.

Will Watch Dogs 3 actually come out this year?

>stronk independent pagan woman
fify

Why did everyone hate AssCreed 3? It's the only one I liked.

Enough with the fucking asscreed games already. It was bad enough when they were a trilogy of 5, now we're past 8 and I'm sick to death of the fuckers

Most likely, Ubisoft said this is a break year for Asscreed and Watch Dogs 2 was 2016.

but Odyssey released in 2018, so not really.

More boring boat combat, oh boy

>AC1
>AC2
>AC:B
>AC:R
>AC:3
>AC:IV
>AC:U
>AC:S
>AC:Origins
>AC:Odyssey
>AC:AC
>AC:Bloodlines
>AC:D
>AC:L
>ACC:China
>ACC:India
>ACC:Russia
That's all the ones that aren't phone games.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZimXBB3gUQ

Yes I know plenty of you hate Yahtzee but Ass Creed is one of the series he's 100% on.

I feel like if they made it like FH with more stealth options it could be good, at least that way you would actually get bodied if you alerted a bunch of guards or whatever and would encourage you to either git gud at the combat or git gut at stealth instead of "press B when the light flashes to be invincible", then again I haven't played since Unity but played every game up until then

Have you played Odyssey? They literally use huts perched on cliffs for some syncpoints, they don't give a shit

Viewpoints really haven't been much of a thing since Syndicate.

this time without cannons and mortars

And then they wrote this about Marx lmao.

Attached: 1551107777450.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>They literally use huts perched on cliffs for some syncpoints
I only found the one near Phokis. Everything else was a wrecked tower or a tree branch extended off a cliff.
They didn't have that in Odyssey either.

That's about how high everything was in Black Flag. If they can pull off viewpoints in the 18th century Caribbean then they can pull them off in viking-age Scandinavia.

I don't hate Yahtzee

Diamond in a septic tank

I have a soft spot for these games. I realize they're developed with the "more content > well-polished gameplay" mindset, but I love them. Even Unity was really fun. I remember buying AC1 on the 360 way back when, and enjoyed the hell out of it even though the reviews weren't too impressive. AC2 was kino and I've been hooked ever since. AC4 is en elite game, and after tumbling with Unity they've been slowly building back up and getting better with each one. It probably doesn't hurt that I have a serious hard-on for Ancient Greece (not just the mythological aspect, but the culture and vistas as well), but I still haven't completed Odyssey and I have about 400 hours into it. The gameplay is rough around the edges - like when you're talking to someone, Alexios looks like he's got to piss and is twitching around, or when you're fighting enemies you'll notice the animations are pretty subpar - but hot damn if it doesn't scratch the itch for an open-world Greek RPG. If it were turn-based it would have been GOTY.

Usually a few people sperg out when I post him when people ask why a certain game is hated when he serves as a nice archive for said reasons.

It was bizarre how they made him out to be this great benevolent figure. They didn't necessarily endorse his ideology but they completely ignored that he's essentially the father of communism and just made him out to be this awesome guy who was standing up for mistreated laborers.

BECAUSE AC3 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SET IN MODERN TIMES.
It was the culmination of everything Desmond did, it was supposed to be about him using the training he got from Ezio to take down the modern day templars and fix whatever the fuck 2012 end of the world bullshit was going on.
Also, according to Nolan North (Desmond's VA) the device you were going to find in the temple in AC3 was going to be an apple of eden that would let Desmond travel through time, and through the next games you would play as Desmond, jumping throughout different time periods changing history to save humanity.

But no, they wanted to continue the franchise forever, canned the main writer and made the modern day story about some stupid Ubisoft employee using memories to make games.

Attached: 1547910542382.png (1357x721, 848K)

I stopped playing asscreed after black flag so theres going to be alot that I missed

Unironically based and redpilled

The only thing I'd ask is for Ubisoft to go back and do the french revolution properly. Now they're picking the most random settings possible. Golden age of piracy, American war for independence, ancient egypt and greece are unfit for AC. Black Flag should've been a separate franchise, would've sold millions anyway without the brand.

>but I still haven't completed Odyssey and I have about 400 hours into it

Jesus fuck how grindy is that piece of shit?

Wasn't that the same game with the tranny character running around Victorian London?

Hi Ubisoft

Attached: 1554586533775.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

I completed it after doing almost all side quests and it took me 80 hours.
Dunno what the fuck he's been doing to get to 400.

It's been a bit since I played Odyssey but I remember multiple hut syncpoints. I know they were ones added in an update to add more fast travel points so it's not like they were there on launch but still

It pulls the infinite-quests meme from Oblivion and throws about 30 missions onto the mission board every day. They're varied enough to keep me interested. Most of my time, however, is grinding for loot or taking screenshots. You don't understand, I've been craving an open-world Greek game since Rygar on the PS2.

Funny that modern Marxists also completely ignore that he was very fond of eugenics and many of his arguments for it inspired Hitler.

Yeah. I remember back when AC2 came out reading interviews about how the ending of the modern day plot had already been planned from the beginning where they had a story they wanted to tell all laid out and completed. But then all that shit got thrown out the window and now they've just been making shit up as they go.

The last straw for me is when they did all that building up for taking out Juno as the main bad guy and then just decided to kill her off in a fucking comic book and then mention nothing of any of it in the next game.

Attached: rIPcNEG[1].jpg (742x631, 94K)

Give 15 minutes and I could probably make this in Photoshop too

I don't even know why they force the modern plot anymore, I unironically loved the forced animus leaving to advance the modern plot but they obviously don't give a shit anymore.

I have done everything pre dlc and took me 100 hours

Attached: 1553987576716.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Wasn't Watch Dogs AC3 till they changed it?

Isn't that a God of War screenshot?

Alright I'll wait

Attached: 1554495681136.jpg (680x521, 63K)

Dude, you don't enjoy the adventures of three wacky millennials exchanging sarcastic quips about the guy you play as in the animus?

Attached: 1529795876811.jpg (251x242, 14K)

That was the big fan theory but I've seen no actual evidence to it beyond the side mission where you kill a Ubisoft employee from AC4.

I unironically loved those parts of the early AC games, actually. Once they killed off Desmond not so much.

Because those were all planned and there was interesting shit going on in the background.
Now literally nothing is happening, there's no objective beyond
>we have to get all these pieces of eden before the templars
and there's barely any modern day plot anyway.

It's sad that those three half assed missions in AC3 are the closest thing we'll get to a modern day AC.

>AC:AC

Attached: 1534193030478.jpg (221x156, 8K)

Altair's Chronicles, an NDS game.

Altair's Chronicles.

According to Origins, that scene is actually canon in the AC universe. There's a file about Olivier's death, and you can see Aidan. I never played Watch Dogs, but I do know of that scene

Was that game any good? I remember seeing it back in High School, when I would call AC my favorite series, but never picked it up. This is coming from someone who played Bloodlines

Funny how they made that canon later, I recall at the time Ubisoft was claiming it was just a fun non-canonical easter egg.

>an apple of eden that would let Desmond travel through time, and through the next games you would play as Desmond, jumping throughout different time periods changing history to save humanity
they literally could've milked 10 more games out of this premise without having to kill him, what the hell Ubisoft

They also reference it in the modern day parts of AC Rogue, the redhead girl from AC4 mentions how he died.

I doubt it considering it's an early phone game.

No Rogue dances around it saying he just went missing and they don't know what happened.

They said that "they didn't find his body", so it's implied he died.

>make it
>take picture of it with phone
>phone dies as I'm about to send it to myself
give me another 3 minute

Is that why they went to the trouble of creating an entirely new cast of modern-day characters and tied them into the past events of the Animus?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Just got odyssey should i be kassandra or alexios

Tbh that sounds like a cringefest. AC was written into a corner when they decided to add the modern day + sci-fi plot devices. The series should've always just been Historical Hitman without any alien wizard nonsense.

Aside from one set of armor, there's no difference.
Then again, take into count that the armor is mostly accurate, so most of the times when you play as the girl you'll have a chestpiece of some abs and pecs.

Attached: 1533099643632.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

if she was stuck in Atlantis for all of those years then where did she get that costume?

But it's obvious they have no idea what they are doing.
All we know about their "motivation" is that they are trying to get random pieces of eden before the templars do.
That's it, that's the big objective.

wham, look. Did you know they're making an AC set in New York? mad shit

Attached: asscred.jpg (722x1280, 67K)

She wasn't stuck, she was just the guardian of the place. You have a cutscene of them coming out of the place to talk to Herodotos and Barnabas after closing Atlantis, so Kass/Alexios can clearly come and go as they please.

I keked thanks user

I imagine Kassandra had a life like the guy from Highlander. Maybe she had a business selling old antiques for massive profit.

>vikings
nah
>another assassin's creed
fuck nah

I want Kassandra to make an appearance in another Assassins Creed game now that we know she was alive for all of them until 2018.

They go on sale after a month and are huge timesinks which are great for when there's nothing else to play. I have around a 150 hours on Odyssey it's such a flawed game but such a time sink.

kassandra has better VA but alexios makes more sense in historical rome if you care about that

it doesnt fucking matter retarded ubisoft cucks made kassandra official canon

Who cares who it's canon, it's not like it's going to affect anything since they are one off characters.

we all know why they chose fucking kassandra

Yeah, because of SJWs, but who cares?
This isn't 7th gen era AC, the plot is irrelevant towards the next game.

Kassandra is better because she has a cute ponytail

They're both canon

This. I wont buy an AC game until i get japan. 3 gave me buyers remorse

Depends on whether it has a character creator or not.
I don't trust Ubisoft with character design, I wanna make a cute but edgy and feral viking blonde.

no ubisoft said kassandra is canon its bull shit

I don't recall a single AC game that lets you customize characters past what clothes they wear.

Yeah, but now they are going with the whole RPG thing, and they already let you choose man or woman, so might as well take the next step.

Vikings are lame as fuck fedora bait.
They didn't do shit

Eh, not really. The official novelization of the game puts Kassandra in the position of protagonist with Alexios as Deimos.
They didn't outright go and say "hey Kassandra is canon", but they did outright do it.

Some of them did manage to make 6 story buildings actually but they were mostly useless, they were pretty rare too so I can't wait for every town in this to have 10.

No, it's not gonna be the for honor rpg /fhg/ has been waiting for.
It's just a blatant excuse for asset reuse and nothing more.

Attached: 1549563054931.png (800x450, 315K)

>this would be logical since the roman empire happened chronologically after the classical greek era
Lets face it, it'll be the Roman Empire because they can just reuse assets. That reasoning alone is why we'll never get a Japanese game. All because it's hard to stretch assets thin.

>just explain them away as animus glitches or some shit.
In Odyssey, they're illusions conjured by Pieces of Eden.

Origins chronologically takes place after Odyssey though.

Witcher 3
God of war
Skyrim

Already did the setting, kind of, so thats 3 of the best and most well known games of the decade that already did it, its impossible to make it interesting when you will have to live up to those

Specially when you are a soulless and formulaic piece of shit like assassins creed

>they're illusions conjured by Pieces of Eden.
They aren't. They're people mutated by the pieces of Eden. Every guardian you beat leaves behind a withered corpse as an explanation for this, and it's made very clear with the Gorgon.

they're not exactly illusions, the pieces of eden do literally transform the hapless victims who find them, but once defeated and the piece of eden removed, they revert to their original form like Hyde to Jekyll, or Bane without his Venom, or a werewolf once hit with a silver bullet

i dont know but you can tell the age of Yea Forums when one of these shitty games comes out and everyones shilling it on here as if they havn't played the exact same game for the last decade

>look guys they added numbers above their head when i do damage now!11!11 so fresh!

Med shitskin detected.

I don't want Feudal Japan. I want the Bakumatsu and Meiji restoration era. Much more interesting and much more stuff to do. You can even involve Europeans in the plot unlike in a feudal setting.

I might bite the bullet this time.

>"Let's make AC games set the earliest in the series!"
>"We already did a game featured an Assassin from the statues of AC2, what should we do next?"
>"Oh! How about a game that follows the creator of the Hidden Blade, set in Persia? Surely real AC fans would love to play as the original Assassin?"
>"How about we just do Ancient Greece with original characters so that we can push our SJW politics onto gamers instead?"

What went SO wrong, Yea Forums?

Attached: assassins_creed_odyssey_legacy_of_first_blade_hunted-6.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Name one achievement

>We take on the role of Rurouni Kenshin and kill the Shinsengumi

>You can even involve Europeans in the plot unlike in a feudal setting.
You can do that though considering that people tend to think of the warring states period when you say feudal Japan. This would mean Oda "I'm a fucking Westaboo" Nobunaga.

Assassin's Creed: nay

there really wasn't any sjw politics in odyssey except for that awful quest in thebes
but then again that gay guy is presented in-universe as really obnoxious and you're free to kill him

They were cucked out of discovering America.

>You can even involve Europeans in the plot unlike in a feudal setting.
Why no just have William Adams as the main character? It'd actually work really well during that era.

>First white samurai
>Gets stranded in Japan
>Somehow meets Assassins
>Becomes one

Attached: williamadams.jpg (492x672, 85K)

>there really wasn't any sjw politics
Female fighters and Kassandra were SJW. Luckily it completely backfired on Ubisoft though.

Attached: fem.jpg (1410x1650, 464K)

>Luckily it completely backfired on Ubisoft though.
The only thing that "completely backfired" was them taking away everyone's lesbian fantasies by making straight DLC tho.

i bet they'll include shield maidens in the next.

>having women fighters in a video game is sjw
of all the things to complain about, you had to be a brainlet

Attached: 1509117962049.png (623x450, 36K)

Not that dude, but
>In their heyday, Vikings were active on four continents simultaneously, making them the first true global citizens.
From 5 seconds in google.
Also apparently they founded Dublin?

What also backfired was Ubisoft claiming Kassandra was the "canon" protagonist, only for the vast majority of players to ignore her in favor of Alexios.

In a historical game, yes, it is a problem.

>le historical meme

>Ass Creed
>Historical accuracy

Attached: 1529802439876.png (378x357, 81K)

ah yes I remember in my history books reading about the ancient alien forerunners who created an advanced civilization in Atlantis and Hyperborea before turning into computers and being buttraped by homo erectus

It is if you ignore all the obvious shit like the monsters or pieces of eden, adhering to historical accuracy is why Ezio inexplicatly lets Rodrigo Borgia live in AC2.

The first game is the only one that really went for historical accuracy.

>It is if you ignore all the obvious shit like the monsters or pieces of eden
What about the fact that Perikles dies of disease, not getting his throat slit? Or that Ephors planned to catch Pausanias out in the streets to arrest him, with him running away to starve to death in hiding, not getting dragged away after a meeting? So historically accurate right there.

and see my heritage's image americanised? no thanks, Vikings and people LARPing as pagans is bad enough

Canadianized, but you're right - Vikings were nothing more than snownigger pirates that got their asses kicked almost every time they fought anything other than defenseless women and children, and the cringeworthy romanticism of their literally gay culture (WHY WAS ODIN CONSTANTLY SUCKING THE DICKS OF HANGED MEN?) is just about the least appealing setting ever to exist. If you got to play as a Christian defending civilization from their barbarian rapaciousness, then maybe I'd be interested

>"canada is not in north america"
>literally believing ancient roman shitposts and propaganda
>thinking a jewish desert deathcult is superior culture

retard

>Pericles didn't die of disease

Attached: 1532572957947.png (512x512, 194K)

but we already have Sekiro and Nioh 2 very soon too

Forgot about

AC: Freedom Cry
AC: Rogue

I'll never forgive Ubisoft for making the hidden blade slide out and become a knife

Attached: 1536795397022.png (500x375, 285K)

>he doesn't wanna play Jade's game

Check out this faggot.

Attached: 1554445770295.png (205x245, 119K)

seething snownigger, why don't you go back to worshiping your trickster god who married his own brother and turned into a female horse to get pregnant by a horse and turned back into an mpreg "human" to give birth to a fucking horse

Attached: 1504024274081.jpg (1314x860, 395K)

Freedom Cry was DLC

how was kassandra sjw? how did it backfire? Odyssey is the best reviewed creed game since 4 and sold millions

one is 1300 years ago
one other is present day

I still don't get how that shit works, is it actually detachable or is it on some sort of flick mechanism like a swiss army knife?

>muh "America" means "all of North and South America!" fucking dumb Americans!
you go tell Jair Bolsonaro or AMLO they're "American"

Attached: 1535172396604.jpg (2520x874, 572K)

>e-celeb

Pathetic

Attached: 1553195768544.gif (357x238, 2.2M)

It's supposed to be the latter but it's not a real weapon so it's functionality isn't dwelled on.

Later made into a stand alone.

Also forgot about AC Liberation

i explicitly said "nort america". keep showing off dat dere US education

are you so retarded, that you take religious stories literally, so you assume everyone does?

Nah i want a Assassin's Creed game where your the captain of a submarine during the Cold War. Think Black Flag but subs.

Attached: 1470631239756.png (1165x1075, 728K)

>using a literal strawman