GRINCH MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN STEVE FAGS AREN'T SEETHING RIGHT NOW!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE

GRINCH MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN STEVE FAGS AREN'T SEETHING RIGHT NOW!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-12-17-36.png (960x540, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2019/apr/05/jokers-inclusion-super-smash-bros-ultimate-reportedly-came-about-because-masahiro-sakurai-loved-persona-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's your Reddit username fellow Banjobro?

67 days until E3 and this Smashtism can be put to bed.

Attached: 1554367072901.jpg (429x241, 37K)

banjokes are still at it I see

Discord id stevecuck?

>Grinch
debunked
>IGC
discovered fraud
>Jezzle of WindowsCentral
backpedaled hard
>RaddestBro
backpedaled realizing the topic is about rumors
>Aubrey's bantering
senior manager of a bloated community aka (((PR))) position and has no reason to know anything Smash due to potential leakage
>pic related
none shoot down Steve
>Vergeben
liar claiming there only a boss represented, no Steve

its gonna take a credible insider or a tester leak to counter based Steve

Attached: 1554537874598_0.png (399x381, 41K)

>Not wanting Banjo instantly means I'm a Stevefag

SEETHING FALSEFAG

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-01-14-06.png (960x540, 318K)

>backpedal
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: image0-1.jpg (750x258, 106K)

Yeah. Because Banjo is the only worthy character left to complete the roster. No one else matters or is already added.

it's not going to end until the game stops getting dlc and you know it

And then it's going to turn into "what characters are in the next game"

>Thinking that anyone who wants Banjo is from reddit
I'll ask again, whats your discord id?

Dire is a Minecraft youtuber who has stuck to the default Steve skin. This is simple branding on his part.

Or the fact that's he's a retarded character sakurai wouldn't choose because hes not a character? He's literally a skin.

>Anyone who does not want Banjo is a Discord faggot

Markiplier played all the fnaf games so Freddy is in smash.

hey Ryce, you stupid ResetERA insider, are you still mad Ninja Gaiden is bigger than Banjo-Kazooie?

and why are you sucking Tansut's cock for calling Erdrick when Xenother leaked him first? Fanfiction, amirite?

Attached: image0-3.jpg (610x556, 26K)

Stevecuck remember who "leaked" minecraft getting into smash in the first place? Virginben. Remember who has been BTFO time and time again? Virginben.

What does this mean for Steve? Well if we take into account the fact that two mojang employees BTFO steve hard then it means he's out, out of this race for good and it doesn't matter if Aubrey doesn't know anything or not, the very fact that a mojang empoyee said that about steve is a HUGE red flag. Honestly you should find some new material, maybe make an ugly model of Shantae or Reimu or some other character you can latch onto but continuing to post steve is just not good for you, you've already suffered enough.

Its true. He's the only character that matters at this point that isn't in already.

he has more character than any FE character has even Black Mage vs Cloud

>misunderstanding that hard
I'm saying it's not a Stevefag, it's someone who pretty much has to be on the steve train for branding purposes. It proves nothing, nor is it someone seething.

His hand has more character than he does and its a rectangle. Are you so laying there is a character out there with less character than a rectangle?

Haha I'm under age too OP.

Youtubers have NOTHING to do with smash lol are you a fucking retard?

So you admit what we suspected all along stevecuck?

>seethe super hard
>cry a little
>realize Steve was always a Pipedream
>delete Minecraft off PC
>coping mechanism initiated

Attached: tumblr_npylyxF0Dw1st0dt8o5_250.gif (177x177, 971K)

>inb4 all the Microsoft/Rare shit was just something that happened simply because someone previously worked there, got involved and that's where they got mistaken
>If my intuition is correct, all of this is actually a elaborate hoax to keep the biggest surprise unspoiled

It's a 1 in a 999999999999999 chance of happening, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense, especially with the timing and all that shit. Doesn't get rid of the chance of Erdrick happening though, but at the same time, there's something awfully fishy involving a character that is commonly known as a legend outside of its own game. That and people simply just figuring out a DLC fighter that easily when we definitely didn't have that when it came to Piranha Plant and Joker.

What the fuck, Nintendo, you wouldn't actually do that, would you? But at the same time, it'd be the lesser of all evils and a current slight-lish popular character, not to mention a celebration of '''that''' having happened. I know someone on Gamefaqs who certainly seems unaware of another different pick that would actually be more accepted than the one(s) he supports and actively gets shat on because of it and was left unscathed of all that Spirit shit.

And the worst part is knowing there's nothing of this character on Smash. Zip. Nada. Which makes it all the more ominous.

Attached: Really makes my toothpaste work out.png (656x858, 1.08M)

>That filename
Not a Stevefag, but come on now.

Google images is my dollar general.

>Stevecuck remember who "leaked" minecraft getting into smash in the first place? Virginben.
and yet Virginben didnt leak Steve
Virgin will get BTFO once Steve is DLC

there is noway they are adding Banjo and Minecraft stuff without Steve. which why Steve will prove Poopooben wrong at E3.

damn, i guess Doomguy cant been in, only his fist and face are iconic-ly characteristic

It doesn't matter if he didn't specfially leak steve tabbender, the fact of the matter is he leaked "minecraft content" and there's been zero fucking minecraft content, the fact is stevecuck there is NO minecraft content.

No stage.
No fighter.
No music.

The sooner you accept this fact and fine some new shitposting material the better.

Vergechads rise up
Stevefag have turncoat on the 10x champion of lucky guesses

Steve would make a better assist trophy anyway. Building block walls and changing the way you fight on a stage similar to alolan eggsecutor but with horizontal options.

Seeing Steve in minecrafts would be stupid but it would be kinda kino to see him crouching slowly to see him make a bridge going offstage.

He's still a character, retard. Steve is a skin.

>Sakurai not adding his favorites in
not him but you're delusional

>geno

Attached: source.gif (500x265, 491K)

>generic spess muhrine
>character
pick one
this is why Bethesda would has Dohvakin instead of genericguy

Todd...

eventhubs.com/news/2019/apr/05/jokers-inclusion-super-smash-bros-ultimate-reportedly-came-about-because-masahiro-sakurai-loved-persona-5/
also Ridley's taunt, Awakening, Captain Falcon, and Uprising getting shitloaded

Mii costumes still count...

Even if doomguy was a meaningless skin with nothing but "he kills demons as his main defining trait, HE STILL KILLS DEMONS AS HIS MAIN DEFINING TRAIT! With his bare fucking hands, rips them in half, blasts their faces away with shotguns. And Steve is a fucking dirt house carpenter skin.

That is my point, I am talking about one of the participants in the exchange of the OP. I don't know how to spell it out any more clearly. Just keep on proving how retarded you are, I guess.

So you won't be mad if Steve gets in as a mii costume then?

>mii costumes are characters

Attached: 1541597885223.png (1000x630, 151K)

>generic spess muhrine

Attached: 1551495497977.png (226x204, 6K)

>what is Incineroar

>banjo

Attached: no one likes a third wheel.png (1281x924, 987K)

i just said im not that user

Isaac was the best choice of all grinch characters
never understood the hype for tranny falcon with wario's gimmick or gematsu shit
and I can understand Shadow but echoes are fucking shitty so its clear he deserves better