I used hacks to win on a competitive online game and I feel fine

>I used hacks to win on a competitive online game and I feel fine

Attached: scrub.jpg (638x899, 154K)

The people who have a need to say these things should be made fun of. What a fucking casual.

I don't understand the point of doing something like this. Why even play the game if you don't want to play it? It's like playing a game of tic tac toe against someone, drawing a pentagram around the board, and proclaiming that Chen HONK hononnnnnnnnnnnnokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk honk honkkkkkkk honk honkkkkk hooooooooonkhoooooooonkhonkknohhonkhonk honkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkHONKhonk honkhonkhonnnnnk hONKHONK

Why does there need to be a barrier of entry to video games?

There aren't any barriers for watching film or TV shows, there aren't any barriers for music, and there aren't any barriers for reading books.

Why should there be one for video games? Games should caters to players of ALL skill levels, not just "elite" players who spent too much time playing video games.

>competitive
>online

Attached: 1466543369048.png (700x700, 514K)

It is almost like they are diffrent kinds od media, i do not know what to tell you. The thing is that the article talks about the final boss of the game so it is not an "entry" thing . I have completed the game, i died a lot during Isshin but then i killed him. What is the point of playing a game, learning how to play it and bitch out during the final boss? And there are not that many barries, if you do not want barriers go play something more your speed.

>There aren't any barriers for watching film or TV shows
show the sopranos to an idiot and they'll tell you its a bad show.
show the shining to a woman and she'll fall asleep

There doesn't NEED to be a barrier to entry to video games. But there is a barrier to entry for this game, if you wish to call it that. The point of this particular piece of media was to be challenging. Everyone knew that before they bought the game.

>There aren't any barriers for watching film or TV shows, there aren't any barriers for music, and there aren't any barriers for reading books.
That's blatantly untrue. Subtitled movies are already a barrier for the majority of the west, because of lazyness.
There's a shit ton of music genres that people consider earrape because they can't appreciate it. Try showing your grandma some 600+ BPM japanese speedcore.
And on the matter of books, go read some Irvine Welsh.

Attached: 1551716351635.jpg (257x664, 72K)

>Why should video games cater to people who play video games

>cant understand how trial and error works
>souls series called "most difficult games of all time"
>trial and error is used in literally every other skill, hobby, trade
>VIDEO GAME TOO HARD CANT PLAY GAME BECAUSE GAME SHOULDNT BE HARD GAME SHOULD BE LIKE BASEBALL HIT BALL AND RUN TO BASES
take the picture of the article OP posted and apply that to any other hobby and people from other communities would lose their shit. video games are not meant to be played by a casual audience

I can't help but be impressed by that guy.
THAT is how you create clickbait; it works on so many levels.

>cheating in Singleplayer and Multiplayer is the same thing

ITT man babies who are mad that they spent their time on a useless hobby instead of learning something valuable like mathematics or programming.
LOL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>something valuable like these things that make me look smart despite being outsourced to poojeets

>Identifies with his capital
OH NONONONONONONONONO WE GOT ONE BOYS

Attached: 1553433446141.jpg (918x719, 42K)

I am a programmer though

Attached: confused.jpg (650x431, 53K)

Not wrong basideo anime poster

fuck off incelkiro

>tell useless hack to learn programming instead of bitching
>get banned for hate speech
whelp

I'm a math major and I don't post anime

I mean Im not saying it's right to make fun of people, I just wish some of the people who do get made fun of weren't making it so easy.

>There aren't any barriers for watching film or TV shows, there aren't any barriers for music, and there aren't any barriers for reading books.
Objectively false
>Film and TV
Being able to appreciate shows for more than basic humour is a barrier to film and TV that don't allow many people to enjoy certain TV and movies
>Music
See: above
>Books
Asides from the above reading level is a huge barrier to enjoying books that are more complicated

>INTERACTIVE ELECTRONIC MEDIA NEEDS TO BE GAMES
>IF IT'S NOT GAMES IT'S CRIIIIIIIIIINGGEEEE

Attached: 1553960040220.jpg (1280x720, 78K)