Sekiro is not bulls-

>Sekiro is not bulls-

Attached: 1554528657071.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdqmmmKLDnk
youtube.com/watch?v=aFzeMMgHaLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fMfapDlm9UY
files.catbox.moe/goq93k.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=j1OUMTMwVsY
youtube.com/watch?v=_vwt7hP9xyo
youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5DWru1WxU
youtube.com/watch?v=dgXv6HbYOi0
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zS86kNCO8
youtube.com/watch?v=C_ywF3fp564
youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilha_da_Queimada_Grande#Endangerment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can deflect that for 0 damage

Sir please to do the needful and delit this post sir
thank you sir

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>can clearly see him coming
>even screams like a fucking banshee
why didn't you just jump?

you have 2 seconds to evade that
your fault for having a shitty reaction time grandpa LOL

>meanwhile, in the lad of git gud...

Attached: 1554539972434.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

Attached: 1554545762208.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

-hit

Attached: 1554504078348.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

>have two whole seconds to react
>along with an audio cue that alerts you much, much earlier than that

Yeah dude, it's so hard to see a fucking guy flying right to your face while screams WOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1553728150520.png (720x1164, 151K)

that scared the fuck out of me

t. 40 year old who couldn't see that coming

WOOOO

this game looks fun as fuck.

wooo

Attached: __dark_skinned_girl_original_drawn_by_23_real_xxiii__851099270980301b9344237eb82e43ac.jpg (1446x2046, 1.91M)

>touching the enemy instead of swimming through the opening right in front of him
Retard alert

>do the needful
where does this come from?

>an enemy that isnt on fire should have an active hitbox on its body in any reality
die

My favorite thing is the other one on the opposite side of the roof that fucking kamikazes and can potentially kill the other tengu

Attached: 467f3b586823a6ade018d13b9a71eab0baeb023e6deb729b8e2bbc479e1dbcc7_1~2.jpg (1080x860, 92K)

>die
You sure did :^)

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOO

Too bad that was a one off thing and nothing funny like that ever happens again.

were there really giant snakes in Japan?

Attached: 1470100136233.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

>an enemy that isnt on fire should have an active hitbox on its body in any reality
It's a giant snake with sharp ass scales. Not just any snake, the snake that created Japan. He exudes power.

WOOOO

First time scares the shit out of you. After that, you should be able to defend yourself.

It really is as fun as it looks, the combat makes you feel like a badass because you need actual skill to look cool.

QOOOO

Have you tried looking upwards?

WOOOO, I thought they shot a missle at me when I was first struck on the roof. First truly surprising/funny death for me

>nothing funny like that ever happens again
You didn't laugh the first time Guardian Ape poisoned you with a fart?

>got suicide bombed with my back turned to one of these fuckers
Would have been pissed if I didn't have a revive.

yes

WOOOOOOOO

WOOOO

Attached: ricflair.gif (250x187, 680K)

China

WOOOO

WOOOO

>max health upgrades
>still die in 2-3 hits
Why do people defend this?

WOOOO

It was funny the first time it happened in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite but I am eternally sick of the lel so random sharting monkey xD meme.

Attached: 1513888608911.jpg (498x341, 41K)

Early game mobs can gangbang you and you'll barely take damage after several health upgrades.

You're a ninja. You can't just tank hits. The entire combat is built around having the appropriate counter for everything an enemy throws at you

It's not that random considering they do that irl.

Jesus christ soulsfags will defend anything

Attached: kick.webm (852x480, 1.79M)

Shit has been that way since Mario bros released in the goddamn '80s you faggot

nigga there where giant enemy crabs and all kinds of things
shit was crazy down there

WOOOO
it's awesome deflecting these guys

This type of shit makes me so paranoid, I just assume any giant enemy has a constant active hitbox in every game until it's proven otherwise to me.

The shinobi gods saved you. I watched my brother get hurled off that same cliff his first encounter and it was fucking glorious.

What is with your reaction time?
Are you a fucking 90 year old grandpa with various diseases that couldn't even react to a fucking mosquito flying near your ear?
That is embarrassing

Attached: 1523027874_uEUb8E7218U.jpg (750x470, 47K)

>Didn't even get a stealth attack on the Ogre
What are these people playing at? He even resets for you to try it again if you fuck it up!

Is this anime

I didn't know how broken stealth was yet at that point either so I fought him normally without the flame vent. Took me like 8 tries which was already pretty embarrassing.

WOOOO

That failed lunge at the end instead of getting the killing blow kind of ruined it. Game can be much flashier than that.

WOOOO

ᴶᶦᵇᵘn WOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=aFzeMMgHaLQ

Parried this guy my first time and I'm not even good at this game

I'd call you a monkey for being offended but monkeys always find it funny. Do you just hate the species that throws their own feces?

This is SeKINO, OP is a fag, git gud

The guy there clearly knew it was coming though

Beginners trap *snort*

Snakes don't have sharp scales you brainlet

WOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOO

Snakes are also not 200m long and magical you fag

the game tells you that this kind of encounter happens if you followed the designers intended course of progression.
if you defeat all of the enemies at ground level, you'll find someone who rewards you with a hint on how to find where to go next, which is by closely examining your environment. as you go along finding these clues, there is very clearly a long string leading to seemingly nowhere in the sky.

you're all just retarded

Lucky as fuck

guys ive been stuck on isshin for 2 days, what are some tips to beat him

Attached: 1390831742924.png (656x773, 53K)

agreed, the way he looks up before it's coming

It's torturous and one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever had until I got gud. Then again, I fought a midtier boss (Lady Butterfly, think something like taking on Lady Maria as a level 1 who die in 1-2 hits from her) as my first boss, and did not cheese. Was stuck on her for hours, but once I beat her, it made every other boss encounter easy as fuck. It's pretty fun now, but it was a very rough start. Souls could be rough too, but I always had fun even when stuck and never felt as frustrated as I did at this game's start.

try deflecting his attacks

you sure about that, m8?

Attached: 1510368024653.webm (638x360, 1.08M)

WOOOO

Spear stomp and deflections. Avoid all other perilous attacks.

Because the guy fucking screams at you and the kite is positioned specifically so that your eye is guided to it by the rope and parapet

> midtier boss
lol, she's not midtier. She's meant to be fought in the early game, after Gyoubu

WOOOOO

I fought her after Ogre but before Gyoubu.

Lady Butterfly is one of the easiest bosses in the game. If you got stuck on her, just uninstall and leave this thread. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, scrub. Tired of this git gud bullshit applied to babby shit. Either you're good, or you're not and you're shitting up the scene.

Thats like the only cheep shot the game really takes at you, and if you use your eyes and look up you can see it coming literally a mile away along with a loud WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>stealthing minibosses

Attached: disdain-for-plebs-how-could-this-happen-tome-1-1-1-1-32481405.png (500x576, 385K)

best lad in the game
WOOOOO

This is a historically accurate game, they only got rid of the ghosts and monsters an shit after the 1800

WOOOOOOOOO
But seriously where's a good place to farm after Ashina gets attacked? I've been going to Temple Grounds in Senpou but that's getting dull.

Attached: ric-flair-woo-gif.gif (319x223, 581K)

I Aspire to be like him
WOOOOOOOO

But the guy in the webm clearly known he was coming regardless

>historically accurate game
>no giant enemy crabs
pick one

In the same boat but I'm improving, the best advice I can give you is to force yourself to save Gourds and resurrections for phase 3 and 4. Genichiro is easy to get down to a science and phase 1 Isshin really isn't too bad if you stay on top of him.

Ogre just takes patience. He's one of the few bosses who you want to bait, hit and run, and kinda fight like a DeS boss.

ass-related things are just japanese humor, has nothing to do with randumb humor

Fountain palace, of course. Just rush those mist nobles while evading spear girls

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Not backstabbing and playing the game stealthy on your first blind playthrough trying to get rid of the first healthbar of bosses.

Sir are you retarded sir ?

that's right, the game is about shinobi not some faggot honorabu samurai

libtards btfo

This, kinda like how Dragons actually exist but they all live up in the Icelandic mountains because they're nearly extinct.

We didnt get a chance to go to the ocean in the game only lakes and ponds.

No beaches either.

Be aware that this game doesn't feature an easy mode and is just pure frustrating bullshit.
Hopefully one will be getting patched in soon.

You faggots are more pathetic than those who scream for easy mode. A shitter struggling against something until they're able to just walk right through it is a beautiful thing.

>t. shitter

I double stealthed corrupted monk :^)

Those aren't real you retard

Attached: DikxVFGVMAA5fw5.jpg large.jpg (912x1024, 207K)

excuse me? youtube.com/watch?v=fMfapDlm9UY

You're damn right, what matters is that I put in the effort to improve rather than remain at that state.

Samurai in the sengoku era were not honorabu in the sense of a fair dual. Honor came from listening to what your master asked of you. This meant having five dudes go down and cut a defenseless fucker to pieces because they were told to. That was honor. Honor during sengoku was winning.

idk what the fuck happened, but i thought you couldnt get up the ledge with the spear guy to stealth the ogre(assuming thats the way you do it). i must have forgotten about wall jumps and/or ledge grabbing at any point i was in that area(even though i had to use both to access the buddha statue). took me way longer to beat him than i should have, instead i decided to brute force my way through madame butterly, and then beat him easily afterward

When he does his Judgement Cut in phase 1 pay attention to the glint in his scabbard, that's your time to double-tap deflect. When he does his combo that ends in a perilous thrust wait for the symbol to fade before you try the Mikiri Counter, that also applies to Genichiro's after you deflect his combo.

Genuinely don't know how anyone got hit by that. Not only does he scream while he's flying but he's also visible as fuck. You'd have to be a literal retard to get hit by this shit.

I may have not put my headphones on and forgot they weren't on one time.

I got hit by them a few times and took me many hours later to realize they were up in the sky in those kites. I was just running through the area because honestly once you get the basic skills there's no point bothering to kill all the mobs so I usually just run past them.

I was pretty mad at the nightjar enemies until this guy
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, but calling Lady Butterfly "difficult" just outs you as a casul who shouldn't have even picked up the game. There's difficult bosses, but Lady Butterfly is not one of them.

I'm sure this guy hasn't already died there 30 times. Now whenever I play it I'll know about this. That's literally all these games are.

these troll posts are getting silly

How is that bullshit? He could have jumped over it or blocked it.
The game is very fair.

Oh shit I forgot about them, I was drunk when I did Fountainhead so they were a pain in the ass
But then I ended up beating True Monk, must've looked like gif related

Attached: Drunk Lee.gif (220x165, 88K)

It is. It takes some time to become good at it because even basic enemies are very dangerous, but it feels so fucking good once you are capable of owning the fuck out of everything with your ninja skills.

she can be fairly difficult depending on when you fight her. when i got to her, i think i was still kinda playing it like a souls game, but by the time i beat her i understood how you're supposed to play the game

*Taiko drums*

YOO9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I spent an hour on her on my first playthrough. now on ng+ without charm and with bell I kill her in 2 minutes

This, hard bosses are the Soulshit bosses with infinite HP and unbreakable posture like Rape Ape and Demon, to a lesser extent True Monk if you don't stealth cheese

DLC

Everyone has their own personal walls, Lady Butterfly took me like forty tries and then when I got to Genichiro (with minimal detours) I beat him in like five. Currently at isshin and I've gone from getting my ass absolutely handed to me by his phase 1 to consistently reaching phase 2 without taking a hit.

>all that and couldn't land the deathblow

Attached: jokah_baybee_dah.png (550x588, 450K)

The only thing bullshit in the game is the tracking on grabs. Watching the ogre spin around in air and teleport people into his hands is hilarious and absurd.

You two are a bunch of fucking drooling troglodytes. It is there because monkeys literally do stuff like that to humans, throwing their shit and farting and in general trying to be annoying as fuck.

Genichiro was fucking easy after Butterfly. I was pretty disappointed that I beat him in one try after all the rage Butterfly gave.

>forty tries
>tfw doing headless without getting hit run
>over 300 tries

YOu don't have to reply to your own webms you autistic retard.

We all know the game isn't fun before learning inside out patterns for 50 hours and then it's repetitive trash.

So far the only two bosses to push me to my limit were Butterfly and Guardian Ape. I didn't beat Guardian Ape until I was literally parrying every single attack that came close to me.

And it's just a good defense mechanism in general, there are few animals that enjoy shit in their face
>eat banana, get HP
>shit it out, get ammo

No, I'm just good

And Sekiro is about getting good to overcome the challenges the game throws at you. Stealthing minibosses is not getting good.

Pathetic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *TING*
*TING* *TING* *TING* *TING* *TWING* *FWOOSH* *TING* *TI-* *BUNG* *SCCCHCH*

You can do both. Imagine that.

What is that red flashing symbol on the enemy?
And the top and bottom bars in the middle?

Thought the sound was coming from below

files.catbox.moe/goq93k.mp4

>yfw finally finding the 4th Folding Screen Monkey

Attached: DA04CA90-49FA-43A1-84F6-9CCAF429741C.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Play the game.

The red flashing symbol is a “perilous Attack” indicator. They’re either stand that need to be dashed into to counter or sweeps that you need to jump over and goomba stomp the enemy for

I can't fucking take it anymore.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Cheers.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1OUMTMwVsY

>Heard you were talking shit like I wouldn't find out

Attached: 1526788003373.jpg (500x564, 44K)

Stay Calm
And
Git Gud

Means they're attacking in a way that can't be guarded. You have to look at their body language to figure out which type of move:
Grab: Move away.
Sweep: Jump over it. Kick them while in the air for free damage.
Thrust: Deflect or use the Mikiri Counter to deal free damage.

The middle bars represent the enemy and player posture. Filling the enemy's (through deflecting their attacks and hitting them with your own) will open them to a deathblow to end that stage of the fight. The player's filling with stagger you.

How do I dodge Rape Ape's shit throw?
Also how do I dodge his rolling grab?

Attached: 1554013027774.png (1233x1357, 390K)

Why does it take so long for posture to deplete on certain enemies even though i'm doing all the correct deflects and parrying?

This fight is pretty easy.
There is some bullshit, but it's good.

And by Stand I mean stabs
Also the bar at the top is the enemy’s “posture” meter. If it gets filled up you can do a “deathblow” on an enemy to either kill them or take out one of their health bars. The bottom one is your posture meter which if it gets full you get stunned for a bit
You fill up the posture bar by parrying attacks and attacking your opponent. It fills up faster and drains slower the more damage your opponent has taken and yours does the same the more damage you have taken

Shit throw is tricky because the dodge window is based on the distance from him. I'd say just get closer and dodge left as soon as he throws.

Get close to him

Get away from him

It goes up faster and drains slower the more damage they’ve taken. Also some just have more posture than others

I was drunk when I beat the guardian ape but too drunk when I fought the owl.

Funniest part in the game.

Different enemies have different strengths and weaknesses. Doing vitality damage also makes their posture weaker. Go for vitality attacks on dudes you can't easily posture break. The flame vent is one way, or retreat and try a stealth approach like for the Taro Tribe.

WOOOOO

They simply have higher posture regeneration, IIRC the posture and HP work as follows:
>75% to 100% HP - 100% posture regeneration
>50% to 75% HP - 66% posture regeneration
>25% to 50% HP - 33% posture regeneration
>0 to 25% HP - 0% posture regeneration
So get in and whittle down the HP.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm buying Sekiro.

Attached: ayyy.jpg (223x300, 21K)

I just stay close to him and keep mashing R1 until he dies

and then i spear his neck hole to whack his centipede in part 2, if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1369862043005.png (291x317, 19K)

yeah but he looks up before the guy even drops from the kite. it's obvious. I don't think the kiteguy is bullshit though, I died to it my first time but if you're quick you can react to it and dodge it. It's not like the dragon bridge in DaS1 where there's virtually no real way to know you're about to get fucked

first time I saw this shit I heard the screaming and stopped moving
he fell in front of me and I killed him before he did anything

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOO

I deflected kitenigger the first time it happened, but thats just because I guard when I'm not sure what's coming

All I want to know is when you weebs are gonna go to /vg to talk about your game instead of spamming Yea Forums

Run under him

stfu queer

while shitflinging is obviously a stereotypical monkey action, id still argue the fart attack has more to do with japanese obsession with asses, like pic related, rather than farting being ubiquitously and specifically monkey-related.

Attached: fart_header.jpg (1100x739, 64K)

Is this product the prince of saiyans?

I know, right? Where am I supposed to post my wojaks if there are videogame threads?!

WOOOOOO

is the drunk fella supposed to be hard?

Shit throw is always preceded by the fart. Once you avoid that, chase him down. He'll sail overhead and you get free damage when he lands.

I did it.

Attached: 20190406_175033.jpg (1932x2310, 3.28M)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Can't react dodge when you see a guy flying towards you

Time to give up games, gramps. Too fast for ya nowadays.

One would assume so

No, the guy in Webm is being retarded and going through enemy hit box while it’s performing a really strong attack up above. You’re not supposed to be in the water during that part and the video is doing that just to make some bullshit claim. That’s why a kanji pops up, if you were up above you’d actually see the snake head lunging towards you and while it’s doing that, you will get damage if you touch it.

Every boss is meant to teach you something
The bosses are hard until you learn the mechanics behind them. Get the deathblow on the drunk, then lead him away or use the guy buy the entrance to distract him while you take out his goons. Then just kick his ass

You get nothing if the sword guy lives

His fight is the most fair and balanced one. It's also the most fun. The fights after it are a fucking nightmare.

There’s an island in japan full of poisonous snakes and it’s illegal for anyone to step foot there. Apparently there’s 3 poisonous snakes for every square foot.

Same. Drunk me is kind of a bro in the fact that he'll get pummeled until he learns the timing and then I get to use his muscle memory to wreck the boss next day, kinda like Greed/Ling from Fullmetal

Attached: 017e5b03fe15160e4257dea982bffa50.png (602x916, 851K)

I just seem to be doing no damage while he literally destroys me in a hit or two.

Didnt know you could do that, i just did a quick U-turn and ran back the first time around.

Attached: geg.jpg (848x503, 175K)

Practice partying

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWOOOO

what i didnt realize at that point in time was that even with huge enemies (or at least his size enemies, not sure about giant dragons and snakes and shit) you can block all their attacks. i thought they would all break through your blocks. learn to block well now, because youll need to be able to block ten times as well for what youre about to face

>And Sekiro is about getting good to overcome the challenges the game throws at you.
yes and stealthing minibosses is overcoming challenges within gameplay rules

Parrying* sorry

Don't worry about damage, posture is far and away the thing to prioritize, lower HP will reduce their posture regeneration so it's nice to get in hits where you can but try to focus more on deflections than attacks.

Not true, he can appear later in Ashina Castle if he lives in the Hirata memory.
I seem to be the only one who knows this for some reason.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, stealthlet

I do parry his attacks, though unless I'm being a total idiot he can attack be again before I can counter attack.

I'll see what blocking does. thanks.

Remember that lower vitality = lower posture. The best way I can describe it is the 'lumberjack method'
>chop chop chop
>back away it might fall on you
>chop chop chop and above as necessary
>????
>PROFIT

You can parry it.

Can you cut the string and hear terrified screams as he is pulled away at the whims of the winds?

Exactly, if they never intended for you to stealth deathblow minibosses to start things off they wouldn't make bosses regenerate to full HP if you try to run away and do it again. They've clearly accounted for actually being cheap with it. Just look at Seven Spears for example, the guy is positioned with is back to the building that you already know the stealthy route to, that wasn't a mistake. How anyone can see using stealth to your advantage in a damn ninja game is beyond me.

I wasn't even aware there was a invisble monkey, I probably kill him when I kill the trash mob

so i should only be chipping away at his health, recover my posture, and continue?

brap
haha

Attached: perkele.jpg (680x583, 78K)

>I'll see what blocking does
i actually meant deflecting, but i think blocking works as well(likely at the cost of more posture damage to wolf). but you should be able to deflect his fast attacks one after another, you just have to learn his combos so you know when you'll actually get a big enough opening to get some hits in

okay thanks. appreciate it.

honestly it scared the shit out of me the first time
as soon as I heard the WOO I thought it was coming from the inside and I could eavesdrop so I looked at the well
I died and legit got spooked but I laughed it off since it was so funny
idk how people think sekiro is unfair, game is great

do not hesitate

I assumed it's because people don't look at this as a ninja game. They look at it like a Souls game.

What? Where?

>that user who thought he was the fourth monkey and kysd himself

Attached: 1514764113234.png (637x624, 279K)

Yeah blocking to recover is crucial against enemies that devour your posture
And it's not like you don't want to deflect him, just get him down enough so the yellow of his bar is a steady bright orange

WOOOO

Why do you think Japan was isolating itself?

Even Souls games encouraged underhanded tactics.

>and didnt revive

Attached: there is no need to be upset.jpg (900x816, 345K)

he tells you the secret to winning when he kills you

does he give you anything or have a quest or something?

hes a merchant

and you can send the big guy from the temple to "work" for him

That's a different guy though. You mean the guy with the Of The Red Guard title. He's a different dude completely.

wait, so deflecting does posture damage to you, but blocking doesnt?

Attached: birb.webm (900x506, 1.22M)

That would be funny.

they both do. deflecting does less. perfect deflecting also means you cannot be posture broken until you fuck up and miss one. the meter will fill but never cap.

Attached: lightninghitsdoor.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Well which is it Nyotengu? Is it gonna be a long time or a short time? You have to choose.

No both do posture to you in this situation, he's a pretty big guy so his attacks eat through you regardless
In this game bigger guys just overpower you so you have to resort to your crazy run around Ryu Hayabusa ninja tactics

Nah, the debuff bomb and the venom throw bring the flow of the fight to a full stop
The father fight is kino, though

Sadly no. For some reason, when I puppeteered one of the last enemies in that area, he went for the string and started attacking it to no avail. I tried just about everything to try and cut it afterwards but nothing worked. I think it was intended feature but it got cut.

that fucking greed
clearly see an unblocking coming up and desperately continues to spam

But that's just how from games are. You might die to bs traps, but you'll know how to counter it the next time. A few might be perceptive or lucky enough to avoid it the first time

yep, I got pretty fucking greedy indeed. Good thing the door was there

WOOOO

>DaS2 gets shit on for too much tracking.
>DaS3 and Sekiro have it twice as bad.
>BASED MIYAZAKI!

I'm not sure why that guy was even in the game. It seems like some shit that should've been in the tutorial. A handful of parties and he instantly dies.

>the second phase of Gaurdian Ape is easier they said
>the moment you attack he screams
>even if you manage to sprint the moment after you attack he screams and chips damage little by little
This is fucking bullshit.
I can't find a fucking opening without either getting screamed at or him swinging the sword right away.
Fuck!
Someone help me out here cuz this fucking blows.
The first part is easy enough but fuck the second phase!

Attached: 200_Verg.png (686x986, 825K)

use the umbrella when he screams

Wow, it's almost like difficulty is subjective.
I beat Ape on my second try and DoH on fifth or sixth, but stuck on Butterfly for an hour. After learning how to play with her every boss was much easier, Owl 2 died on fifth try too, for example.

>i'm going to take my time with you
>Finished already? How unsatisfying...

?

Attached: 1546487645042.jpg (1600x900, 184K)

WOOOOOOOO

he has a very slow and obvious tell before he screams where he twists his body backwards

get good

>jumps 2 seconds later

Run behind him. The hitbox for the scream is more in front of him.

WOOOO

Ngl I died there too, but I had all my rezs up kek.

WOOOOOOO

Pls gib mikiri counters

I was taking it in the context of a fight not sex. For sex it makes complete sense.

>animation of it taking in air
>animation of it bringing the head up to it's neck
>big red kanji flashing
>still get hit with it after seeing all this happen before your eyes

Stop mindlessly spamming R1 dumbass

Public Service Announcement
If you took more than 10 attempts on any boss before getting a kill you have no right to tell anyone to "git gud"
10 is still pushing it

Attached: 1411116014214.jpg (387x342, 22K)

This sounds like bullshit.
But I'll try it.

I actually noticed this that the visual effect is all around him but the actual effective range for it is more in front of him.

How to easily beat the true Corrupted Monk?

>people who got gud can't tell others to do the same

Yo is he drinking type 1 or type 2 coffee instant?

Everything should be taken in the context of sex with her but even then how does it not make sense? She says she's going to take her time toying with you and then she expresses disappointment that you didn't last as long as she wanted. How can you even misinterpret that?

Attached: 1552886953554.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

>t.took 20 attempts

Dude I hit once and dash away instantly knowing he's gonna scream.
He always fucking screams.
No matter what I take damage though.
It's guaranteed he'll scream.
This is why I'm calling it bullshit.

Attached: ANGRY_KIRBY.png (1510x930, 882K)

You can use the trees to get two deathblows right away. You have to be fast and on-point doing it though. May want to see a demonstration first or just trial and error it.

woooooo remembers me the suicidal beheaded people in serious sam

>do the same thing every time
>expect different result
BRAINLET is YOU

just dont hit him when hes preparing a scream you dumb fuck

I didn't I was making a joke.

>just realized I've missed 10+ prayer beads
Well shit, no wonder Genichiro is fucking me up even if I deflect. This game isn't over yet lads, I still have shit to find

Cute girl

Attached: 427B1805-58F9-4D8B-B5EE-D120CEA674F5.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Learn the tell. Always expect the scream but know when it isn't coming. This boss isn't that hard.

Or you can stop walking and he will hit the ground in front of you. You can literally stop and not get hit.

Attached: 1554534352343m.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

WOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 20190328132018_1.jpg (532x577, 109K)

Stop playing shit games and you have nothing to get mad about.

Soulsborne is shit
Demon souls is shit
Dark souls is shit
Dark souls 2 is shit
Dark souls 3 is shit
Bloodborne is shit
Sekiro is shit
Any future games will be shit

Or you can stop being a retard and walk backwards.

>having trouble with endgame Genichiro
Godspeed user.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vwt7hP9xyo

What's your excuse senpai? You're getting hit because you can't react to the telegraph that happens before the red kanji flashes.

Attached: Bird.jpg (885x941, 420K)

How do you kill the headless faggot in the cave? I don't seem to be damaging him and he cause toxic as well.

*strums*

Attached: o.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>countless folklores around the word speak of giants animals/humans existing
>some people actually believe it and think we just never see them

The only monster like creatures I will ever believe is sea creatures cuz indeed they would be impossible to see.

no they dont

Have a (you)and kill self

*ichimonji’s you twice*

>throw ceramic shard at her ass
>backstab
Nothing personnel, bitch.

Attached: 1552306002786.jpg (471x388, 94K)

I'm on Genirichio and only have two prayer necklaces. How am I doing? I have yet to kill seven spears, snake eyes, and headless.

Attached: jerry-kill-me-mondays-9638872.png (500x534, 137K)

>dumb frogposter
What a surprise

>BASED MIYAZAKI!!

I travel for work but I dont like going out because locals dont typically like pipeliners so my only entertainment is playing soulsborne drinking game alone in the motel. My friends get a kick out of playing online with me when I'm clearly schloggered. Got one of my coworkers on a job in Pennsylvania to pick up bloodborne. Drank a handle of vodka one Saturday night and woke up to play with him and none of my tombstones were working I started to freak out and hes like dude we are on the next playthrough dont you remember? Apparently I helped him beat gehrman on his first playthrough and had to solo gehrman and moon presence on ng+3 while blackout drunk. Unfortunately I have fun in sekiro while imbibing but eventually hit a point when the BB muscle memory kicks in and I get murdered.

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Just jump and she'll flinch.

I mean I'm getting him down more consistently but he just seems to destroy my posture even on deflect, I didn't get stunned parrying his 7string the first time

>random
Is it really random when monkeys fucking do that in real life? Never been to a zoo? Monkeys literally throw shit at people sometimes.
I hate it in Monster Hunter too but its accurate to real life monkeys.

they should make an hard mode and call regular easy and hard normal

you will never get guard-broken if you are actually deflecting properly. even with literal base vitality/posture. perfect deflects prevent breaks. so if you're getting stunned then you're just not doing it well enough.

Sounds like pure autism to me.

They kinda do

youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

WOOOO

pls jenkins I fuck up the mikiri every time

Any advice for lady butterfly?

Attached: womyn warriors.webm (768x432, 2.98M)

Attached: RdEZMDP.webm (360x360, 1003K)

What does the demon curse do? I rang the bell :^)

nothing (^:

WOOOO

>phase 1 Isshin staggers you off that shove right before his perilous thrust

Attached: 1490145248855.jpg (984x720, 65K)

WOOOO

Don't lie to me user.

throw a shurikan when she's in the air
snap seed the illusions if you must
the lower their health the easier it is to posture break
and obviously learn to deflect

Makes everything play like ng+ and you can't see summon signs.

>summon signs.
user pls

When the wizard fucks the whole party.

enemies do more damage. drop more money, and have higher item droprates

Remember that you are officially a faggot if

1. You block
2. You use stealth
3. You use boost items
4. You use healing items
5. You increase your damage

The battle theme for that area is probably the second best track in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5DWru1WxU

WOOOO

Use the pillars to block her butterflies. During her 2nd phase if you jump away when she does an attack that generate the butterflies, they will miss you.

Also her ground kanji attacks are always sweeps, so jump from those too.

6. You ever attack with your sword outside of deathblows

What should I do if I get hit in the back by the first hit of a lunging combo while I'm running away, and Sekiro is knocked on his hands and knees by it w/ the rest of the combo still incoming in like 0.25 seconds? This happened with Owl many times, I had to quickly spin to face him while running so I could deflect his rushes.
But yeah if I get hit in the back, do I just have to wait and time the recovery roll perfectly with the second hit of the combo, then hope I am up in time to face him and parry his subsequent hits? You can't jump until you've done the recovery roll

>enemies do more damage
So that is why I keep getting fucked over. How do I cure the curse?

WOOOO

>game is locked at 17fps no matter what i do
Someone please help. I've tweaked nvidia settings, lowered the graphic settings, updated graphics drivers, unplugged my other displays, made it a high priority in task manager, even gone as far as trying to play in a 720p window and nothing affects it. Just stays at 17fps in the menus or in game
>bootleg 7
>amd fx8350
>gtx1070
>game's installed on a normal spinny hdd
Every other game is fine but Sekiro won't budge for me

Attached: 1490129124710.jpg (240x334, 16K)

>you block
Have fun dying

>how i enter threads on Yea Forums

It's in your inventory. Use it.

Ok if you really aren't trolling and didnt read the description of the item you got when you rang the bell, having the bell active increases enemy damage but they drop more items.

>I'm on Genirichio and only have two prayer necklaces. How am I doing? I have yet to kill seven spears, snake eyes, and headless.
I am like you and 3 prayers

you clearly missed some exploration beads

WOOOOO

drink your purple sippie while you stand in his scream

But there are no summon signs? Or is that later in the game?

what are you supposed to do to avoid that?

As someone who never played the game. Tell me how it's reasonable to expect someone to react quickly enough to this. Who can even tell what is flying at them. or calculate it's trajectory and velocity quickly enough, to pull off a successful counter?

>tfw never encountered him in my playthrough
How did I fuck up Yea Forums?

it's India you retard what the fuck

>didn't get hit by this guy on my first playthrough because I'm not Helen Keller
>thought nothing of it
>watching some blind playthroughs of some youtubers I like a few days later
>they're all getting caught by it and freaking out about it
>find out there are fucking montages of streamers reacting to getting hit by it

How is EVERYONE so fucking bad

What do you mean, that webm is pretty much exactly what you are supposed to do. Except you can actually block the lightning in midair and take zero chip damage before you reflect it

can you not just deflect the lunge attack?

No I was referencing the covenant of champions in ds2. It made the game harder (like the demon bell) and also made it so you couldn't summon.

ok boomer

>What should I do if I get hit in the back by the first hit of a lunging combo while I'm running away

Not that is what you should do

You probably rushed through the area they're in. There are only two of them in the game and they don't do that anymore after Owl attacks.

He screams really loud the entire way.

You can BLOCK that for 0 damage I'm pretty sure.

the bell doesnt count

WOOOO

Attached: ayayaya.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>>they only got rid of the ghosts and monsters an shit after the 1800
>He doesnt know

oh, i didnt see that he was reflecting it, i thought it was just an aoe once it strikes the ground, and assumed youd stiull get shocked by deflecting

Not pictured in the webm is a good full second of "wooooooOOOOOOOOO" as the guy flies towards you. Plenty of time to look up, go "oh fuck" and yeet out of the way.

Tits. Any advice?

>calculate it's trajectory and velocity
You're overcomplicating it. It's just reflexes. Bad thing gets close so you press a button. Have you never played an action game before?

A Shinobi should know the difference between honor and victory.

>tfw never encountered him in my playthrough
How did I fuck up Yea Forums?

venomous*

Alright then. That makes sense.

the entire game requires fast reflexes. if you couldnt react fast enough to that if its in your line of sight, then i dont see how youd make it that far in the game in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=dgXv6HbYOi0

You have to be mentally disabled to not be able to react to that, and if you fail it should not illicit any reaction from you other than a laugh. You can even see them on the kites before you ever get near.

Attached: WOOOOOOOOOO.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

When you are running away or even sideways, you need time to turn around and face the lunging boss. Your deflect is delayed by like .2 seconds due to the amount of time it takes you to stop running and then turn and face them

Hey some bosses lunge really far and really fast with very little warning. I remember Emma was often lunging super far into me and catching me in the back of the foot like that when I tried running around her, then continued on to combo me half the time

isn't this the only way to get to genichiro the first time you are in ashina castle?

>Tits. Any advice?
at this point in game you have access to senpou temple through abandoned dungeon
and sunken valley through the serpent shrine

they are both reachable by castle before genichiro.

why are you running when defelction is an option?

wooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1550860529664.jpg (720x720, 24K)

That doesn't mean it's good game design.

Only time you should be backing off from him are when your posture is about to break, otherwise deflect every attack you can and mikiri his thrusts and his posture will drop pretty quickly

Also you can damn near skip his second phase if you just keep wailing on him after the first deathblow. His AI seems to wait for you to back off before he grabs the spear so use that to your advantage.

>area is a castle, when you get to the roof you immediately realize there are owl ninjas all over the rooftops. You can see the guys that are flying on kites up above. They are very aggressive and all attack from range.
But how could I know someone would come from up above!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Seeing it in context, it makes a lot more sense. From the webm, I wasn't sure it if just spawned off screen or what.

>sunken valley through the serpent shrine
Not him. What is this? Does it relate to the cave with Whitesnake?

Those guys are my favorite enemies in the game. When the guy around the corner ran up and blew up to kill me and knock me off the roof I wasnt even mad I just laughed.

Yeah I went this way but he never appeared, only the regular tengu that are on the roof of the castle were there

>Not him. What is this?
people shooting at you in the snow

Okay, shitter here who was calling Rape Ape bullshit.
I took all your friendly criticism and got gud and prevailed.
Thanks, yo.
On to the Ashins Depths!

Attached: 1544100899013.gif (280x304, 656K)

Don't mind me, just posting the best theme in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=h2zS86kNCO8

Attached: D2v_eppU0AA5rdq.jpg (1444x2048, 332K)

Because stealthing makes the minibosses too easy. Halving the length of each fight makes them substantially less of a threat, and it's less fun as a result

The band?

Trying to bait specific attacks and get behind them at the beginning of the fight. Most tough bosses like Owl 2 you have to whittle their HP bar down first or their posture bar regenerates too fast.
There are many reasons to run or dodge instead of parrying everything (one of the biggest being that I can't parry every single hit every time).
Also it's cool to mix it up sometimes and dodge behind them instead of constant swords clanging back and forth every single fight

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I'm appalled that anyone would be caught blindsided by this. The game design couldn't be fairer. You have a large kite drawing your attention to an otherwise blank sky, a rope leaning your eyes in that direction no less, and well over half a second of WOOOOOOOOOOO before you'd even need to process what you're looking at and at least react with SOMETHING.

Attached: 1357163297911.jpg (621x621, 293K)

Anyone figured out what they're chanting? I assume Buddhist verses?

I'm convinced that most of them are so unoriginal that they got hit for the lolz

The first time I saw them fly at me I moved back and he just hit the ground, so I had no idea that they could even hit you. So when the second one wooooo'd me I wasn't expecting a OHKO. Got up and killed him though.

if your are listening closely you can understand them chanting loli is a centipede

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone else have a lot of trouble fighting those little midget ninja fucks sometimes? I can kill them fast and easily if I can get them locked in a thing where I charge thrust them and then they side jump and I hit them with another charge thrust as they're still jumping, and just keep doing it. But if they get out of that and deflect me, start throwing poison and start attacking me normally, they start to fuck me up, especially if there's more than one. I have no problem with any of the red soldiers or ninjas but these fucking midget ninjas

Speak for yourself, it's not like any of the mini-bosses change between phases, so dealing with both health bars is boring in most cases.

Also some bosses are clearly MEANT to be stealthed, like Seven Spears

The best theme in the game is the one for the Divine Dragon, then the fountainhead battle theme then Owl 1.

Even then, the resurrection mechanic means you typically aren't set back much, if at all, by stuff like this.

Not sure how you managed to fuck up your link like that, let me help you.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_ywF3fp564

Never going to accept it.

Everyone teamed up against the giants and wiped them out.

I could understand reacting poorly if your fight or flight senses kicked in
>oh shit maybe i need to run past it before it takes out the whole walkway
>should i jump at it
>i can't block or parry something like this can i
>ill hit it out of the air
>maybe
>is this the bridge drake all over again
But for people to just sit there like a starfish, eat shit, and lack the self awareness to get mad at the game for it is just maddening to me

>meant to be stealthed
He's meant to be Mikiri'd, scrub

Attached: Mikiri.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

I tried to wall jump that ledge and it never worked...?

>A blindingly obvious cliffside shortcut leads you straight into his asshole without him noticing
>Not meant to be stealthed

Is there anything new in NG+ or is it the same shit but harder to hit and they hit harder?

nah, he's a tutorial boss for mikiri counter
git gud

Attached: map[.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

i think i did, too, it would be stupid if i hadnt. but multiple people have said you can stealth him, so idk the way to do it

What all the journos don't realize is that Easy mode already exists in Sekiro. It's called steath.

I honestly thought it was funny. "oh shit." and a feeling of "I should have known better." was my reaction.

I found the temple but where is serpent shrine? Somewhere along the snek path?

>easy mode

seriously the game's default is easy mode. Bell Demon buff is how you really play the game.

Attached: 1366778609671.jpg (337x276, 29K)

That's the guy in the hirata estate.

It's hard to see what they're doing under their big hats (not even talking about the shield ones) and they lunge surprisingly far

I just aggro'd him, ran away down the stairs until his HP bar disappeared, and came back and backstabbed him as he was coming back up the stairs

>I found the temple but where is serpent shrine?
from the castle, explore until you find a gate that leads to a path full of foliage and monkeys
then go down

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That guy even as a standard enemy is still dangerous as fuck. He does so much damage and has some odd timings. At least he has no posture

Attached: sekiro Screenshot 2019.04.02 - 23.21.55.53.jpg (1920x1080, 642K)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just know my brother is going to act like he is great at this game after cheesing and watching guides on every aspect of the game he can. I already watched him cheese the ogre. At least he cant overlevel in this game like he does in dark souls on purpose.

Attached: annoyed frog.jpg (499x481, 28K)

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

He was on screen for a solid three seconds before making impact. If your reaction times are that bad, you may want to stick with something more your speed.

Oh more than 3 seconds, that's just his air time. You see a suspicious human-shaped kite in the sky for a long time before that as you're moving across the rooftops. To ignore such an obvious sign in a Souls game is just laughable. I suppose in Easy Mode he'd come down slowly and ask your permission before engaging.

I found this out through a guide after fighting him because I wanted to see how to efficiently fight him, not expected to have to fight him again , but if you parry his big giant overhead slice he gets staggered and you can get good damage in without the scream.

ᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃaaaaaaaaaAAAA

Attached: Beheaded_kamikaze[1].jpg (215x235, 6K)

God the community for these games are toxic as fuck. You are literally a ninja why wouldn't you do ninja shit? You are probably one of those fags that expects an honorable 1v1 duel with no healing when you invade someones game in DS or BB

WOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
should have been
YOOOOOOOO

Ah ok. I know where you mean, when i first went there I had no gourds left and didn't want to die to a bunch of damn monkeys

Stop playing shitty trial and error games

This seems really idiotic, but how the fuck do you land hits on the purple ninja dude?

WOOOO

>only one health bar
What is this supposed to be evidence of, again?

Real missed opportunity there, I agree. They shoulda had the drums too, to signal his attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

Attached: abe7963a-dabd-4b8a-b6e1-7091428db258[1].png (783x750, 1.42M)

Whirlwind slash.

This is one of the funniest WEBMs I've ever seen

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw wrooo guy is actually a good guy

You don't get the purple umbrella till after him. Whistle upgrade is pre-req, dingus.

he just attacks through that attack and kills me in the process.

First phase was sloppy, not worth posting

If it's a bog standard purple ninja dude, you can land hits after 1-2 repels or when he's about to perilous, pretty easy. If it's an elite purple ninja dude, pretty hard to hit outside of interrupting perilous attacks or spamming firecrackers or some shit, can get hairy since they poise through shit.

>why wouldn't you do ninja shit?
Because it trivializes the minibosses and takes most of the fun and tension out of the encounters. It's easy mode

Someone commented that this was the japanese Wilhelm scream. Perfect description

Strafe right and a fair few of his attacks will miss.

That shit cant hit you if youre under him, rushing in is the optimum strat

based

Arbitrarily ignoring core game mechanics out of some insecure need to not be seen as a filthy casul

What's sloppy about a stealth death blow?

it was surprising to see a Monster Hunter monster in a FromSoft game. Now I want a FromSoft/Capcom partnership game

Doesn't the scream also do physical damage?

the opening is after parrying the combo

>right swing, left heavy big overhead smash

parry them for a big window to attack

he only has like 5 attacks

>combo you can parry
>combo you can parry but shouldnt
>sweep unblockable
>scream unblockable
>big frog splash unblockable

learn them, bait the right combo, parry, attack repeat, to trivialise this section spear his neckhole

>rushing in is the optimum
>as opposed to redirecting the lightning which deletes 20% of his health bar and opens him up for another 15% of damage from sword attacks
No.

WOOOOO

WOOOO

Side step after two kicks or side step his symbol kick and ass stab.

Literally the best games ever made after the ps2/gc days. There is NOTHING better. Absolutely nothing.

I didn't stealth him, but I did take a lot of damage and die once

for genichiro and seven spears and the nigger in the well

it's seriously time to learn2parry, with spear guy mikiroooooo counter his thrust atacks

>Beat game
>Absolutely dumpstering NG+

I really did git gud.

Don't worry too much about landing hits, vitality damage is most of the time not very important
Focus on keeping the rhythm of combat going, deflecting his attacks correctly, mikkiri countering the thrust and jumping over the sweep and attacking in the punish windows. Don't spam r1, if he parries you your turn is over, but don't worry about not actually damaging him. As long as you're attacking and deflecting and countering his posture will be filling pretty quickly and you'll get a deathblow before long.
That's the general pattern of 80% of the fights in this game and once you figure out how to play it like that instead of like Souls it feels a lot more natural.

Then why does he cheat by doing a follow up slash when you mikiri his thrust?

it's a british expression from the time of the raj

How is that cheating? It's pretty easily counterable, even if you don't know its coming

eh it feels faster to me, if you hit him with a sword strike while hes in the air it knocks him down and stuns him. Less pomp and you dont have to worry about getting the redirect right

Deflect the follow up. It's what you're supposed to do. Why aren't you deflecting the follow up? Seven Spears should have taught you how.

I rushed him. I got to the point I could no-hit his first two deathblows, but the lightning is such bullshit that I just deflect-rushed him down. Worked better than the ~9 times I tried lightning-reversing him.

Feels like butter doesn't it

You literally just jump and let him hit you, lightning reversal isn't tricky

the lightning counter is probably the easiest counter to do in the game

The timing is wonky, much later than the animation would lead you to believe, and for some reason I had a mental block on the timing. Doesn't matter though, my shinobi L1 posture-fucker deflect skills are godly.

How do I break the posture of those poison ninjas in depths? I suck too much and cant fight some trash enemy for 10 minutes without getting hit.

WOOOOOO

Attached: 1544494797531.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

This Kong has a funny face.

WOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So uh what's the deal with the giant snek in the cave?

What poison ninjas..?

The midgets..?

activate Senpou leaping kicks when he comes at you like this. Also you can do it when he does his leg sweep after you block his own big leaping-kick move. The posture damage is insane

Attached: high monk kick.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Give the old lady by the idol rice and she tells you what to do

He's guarding the dry fruit. You can either cuck by with Raven prosthetic or go up to the left and puppeteer the monkey to distract.

Yes.

>wasting precious points on shitty ass Senpou tree

lmao.

Attached: 1551750992002.png (508x280, 97K)

this post: ( ) was meant for

This was funny as hell I wasn't even mad. I just laughed at the game over screen.

There is this ninja in mibu village in water. He got poison attack and some homing kick.

WOOOOOOOOOO

>Game sets up obvious stealthing routes for almost every miniboss.
>"Guys are are you doing this?"
Gee, I dunno.

Deal with him like you would one of the kick nijnjas.

Alternatively you can lure him towards one of the nearby villagers, backstab it, and bloodsmoke to backstab him.

Yes shadowfall is definitely worth the ridiculous investment.

WOOO

you can sneak up on that guy if you just hug the left side of the cliff and crouch walk up to him

Literally the best final skill.

Senpou tree is hot, hot, hoooot garbage.

I'm on my mid 40s, I've been able to parry almost everything in the game because I'm not a whiny little bitch with below room temperature IQ.

He hits the same spot. You can literally just see him coming and stop short.

Just because easy mode is an option doesn't mean you have to take it

woooooOOOOOOOOOOO 死

Bullshit, you just don't know the power of high monk / senpou kicks because you never use it. When the kick lands on an enemy who's not guarding, it staggers even owl 2 out of his giant 3-second-windup chop. I used it to iframe through Isshin's and Genichiro's giant mortal blade attacks and kick them in the back of the head. I'm pretty sure I activated it early once on Genichiro and the kick just stunned him out of his mortal blade charging.
And I'm not even talking about how effective it is at punishing sweeps. You know a sweep is coming, activate it and slam down on them for instant posture damage of like 3 combined mikiri counters

Attached: sweep punish.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOO

>demon of hatred
>die because some shit sucking soldier left on the field think I'm the priority and fires a firework rocket into my ass

Attached: 1497755911620.jpg (400x287, 9K)

Holy fuck that's an insane amount of posture damage

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RIP armor man.

Where the fuck is this well I gotta jump in after I get the Mortal Blade?
At least that is what i am supposed to do...
I been running around Ashina near where you first find Kuro but don't remember how you get back there.

WOOOO

WOOOOOOOO

Its a big big hole in the dungeoney area (there is a bit of a hidden path in the lower area with the slow zombie people near hte doc)

To make sure you actually know how to parry by this point. If you're still trying to dodge around like in a Souls game he'll pump your butthole.

>island in japan full of poisonous snakes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilha_da_Queimada_Grande#Endangerment
>Japan

-hit

>
WOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOO

Oh I know the area.
There's some magic dude in the way isn't there?
I remember waiting til I got stronger

WOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOO

If I'm in the right place.
It tells me deathblow an enemy on the midair by attacking.
It ain't working.
I have the skill unlocked but I'm doing something wrong.
What am I doing wrong?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 493867349563.jpg (1024x571, 79K)

SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAALE!!!
*CRASH!*

WOOOOO

You can just hold block for 0 damage but plenty of posture damage, no timing necessary. You can see him before he jumps at you and he screams the whole way down even if you don't see him you'll hear him.