Just got done with Persona 2: Innocent Sin, pretty top notch...

Just got done with Persona 2: Innocent Sin, pretty top notch. This is my the first Persona where I can't say I hated any of the main cast. I loved all of them. Any news on the EP PSP fan translation? Or should I just play the PS1 version?

Attached: Jun.jpg (640x480, 122K)

now we wait for Majin Tensei

Attached: Majin Tensei II - Spiral Nemesis (J)-181209-203951.png (1440x1080, 30K)

no, we wait for Devil Summoner.

Attached: Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Summoner (Japan) (Rev B)-181004-224445.png (1440x1080, 853K)

with the happy couple

Attached: Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Summoner (Japan) (Rev B)-181004-224751.png (1440x1080, 131K)

and i'll make sure to draw persona 2 characters

no, we wait for Fate/Extra CCC.

Attached: DQobO0cU8AAin7n.jpg (480x272, 30K)

>Liking the stale, moldy garbage that is P2
Might as well just admit that you think Dangan Ronpa is better than Phoenix Wright at this point.

I already beat debisama though.

Fuck off shithead. P2 is fucking kino.
By far the best writing the Persona series had. The series' writing and characters went completely down the shitter 4 and onward.

I know that the translation efforts for EP were 'revived' somewhat recently but unless you're willing to wait an indefinite amount of time to play it you're better off just giving the PSX version a play. One thing to bare in mind about that version, though, is that it uses the US translation of the original Persona as reference whenever anything from that game shows up, which can be somewhat jarring.

Yes, Fusing is shit but Fusion Spells are super fun.

>By far the best writing the Persona series had. The series' writing and characters went
What the everliving fuck are you talking about? P2 is easily the shittiest Persona in terms of gameplay, writing, graphics, and music. It fails in all aspects. Yeah, sure, the writing is fucking fantastic that you have a character pull the "I am no man" gag to beat an enemy in a cutscene that lasts like 3-5 text blocks. Great fucking writing. APPLAUSE even. Really get to know all of these mediocre archetypes and their thoughts so well through that.

I bet you think P4's story was amazing and the P5 cast is stellar.

>I bet you think that FACTS are FACTS
Sure do, buddy. Continue to be delusional.

>Any news on the EP PSP fan translation? Or should I just play the PS1 version?
>implying faggots would give up projects that are the only reason people give a fuck about them

Shit has been stuck at 95% for like 2 years

maybe devil summoner 2

>nu-personafag on suicide watch

Persona 5 sucked, deal with it.

>Persona 5 selling like gangbusters
>About to get a switch and then a special edition remake, which will also be gangbusters
>Meanwhile, P2 is rightfully shat on except by a group of hardcore boomerfags from /vr/ who think that "classic" storytelling consists of 2 text bubbles after a grindy-as-fuck dungeon
Oh, I'm dealing alright.

>Le writing in P4 and p5 us objectively GOOD!

Man, this is why the mainline community HATES nupersonafags. You are absolute garbage cancer that only got into the series because it satisfies your weeb fantasies. Fuck outta here.

Selling and being popular doesn't automatically mean "good". Otherwise crap like Fortnite, FNAF, the COD games, etc wouldn't have sold like hotcakes. You'll understand someday little zoomer.

yikes

OP here. Truth be told, I think all Persona games are pretty good in their own ways. Some have their issues, but I can't say I dislike any of them, had a lot of fun with them. It's more annoying when there's preachy shitheads who ruin Persona threads by saying (x) one is better because (x) thing. This feels like the Fire Emblem fanbase all over again.

Attached: Yikes....jpg (443x564, 137K)

I don't hate the new Persona games, in fact 3 is my favorite; I just can't stand it when newfags walk in and act like they know everything when they barely touched one game. That is nu-personafags in a nutshell.

based

>Selling and being popular doesn't automatically mean "good"
Argumentum ad populum only applies to logical and scientific reasoning. It doesn't make sense in an entertainment field where the goal is to widely entertain as much as possible, as much as you may dislike the idea.

Mainline autism should honestly get the fuck out of video games. The mainline games are objectively trash, that are only clung to by Yea Forumsirgins who parade around the bad game design as a badge of honer. SMT would literally be forgotten about if it wasn't for Persona Team fixing all of their bullshit.

Why shouldn't shitty games be rightfully called shitty? Even Persona 1 was actually really good, a C+ at its worst. P2 however is deified despite it being shittier than P1 in all aspects.

Cringe

why