Danganronpa Fighting Game

Who would you main?

Attached: D3GZJ7xX4AEEJJu.jpg (1280x914, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCAysq3krG0&list=PLAIcZs9N4171V2WdwLROaVdMJieN2EfgP
youtube.com/watch?v=vW8EMVRLHQk
strawpoll.com/75fp49pr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fat togami

Hopeman

Nagito, Makoto Naegi, Shuichi

Juzo and beat the shit out of Hajime

OUR BOY

Where are the V3 characters?

Best girl.

Attached: 0af40de7e248bbf1553e64eb9e59d6a7.png (500x632, 233K)

>NISA
oh no no no

FICTION

It'll be censored though. I fucking wish NISA got back the license.

>playstation exclusive
I'll pass.

S tier

Chihiro so I can cockslap my opponent for extra humiliation.

Nagito is the only correct answer

B U F F K U M A

>even when he loses he wins
based

Seiko.

Attached: IMG_9602.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Danganronpa is always PS exclusive

Is this real?

>What is Steam

Doesn't count

>Arcsys
This wouldn't happen. More likely that SC will develop it themselves

Better than Spikechunsoft who censored fucking panties shots.

Rantaro

Based, I'll be Miayabot then.

Looks like someone doesn't know what the word exclusive means.

They're on pc too.

Which games have they done this with?

I do. It's PS exclusive. PC literally does not count. It's not on Microsoft or Nintendo platforms.

PC doesn't count.

Hajime Hinata (Super Saiyan Blanco)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 162K)

how would this even work? most of this characters can't even fight

Zanki Zero.

Say console exclusive, not just exclusive

Mondo.
>Throw a motorcycle and weights.
>Hair attack for reach.
>Ultimate throws butter.

Which Hajime? Super Saiyan Ultra God Hajime can wipe the entire roster just by blinking.

Is it a good game?

Genocide Jill

Are you actually this retarded or are you baiting?

>It's not real
Goddammit now I feel despair.

Attached: timeline_1485332768_00021.jpg (612x612, 66K)

>implying that fag would even be in the roster

Attached: know.png (1440x810, 704K)

His Junko Fist Punch would be incredible

He would have to be the hidden character/boss after Junko

Too OP

post your main

Attached: 1507300538522.gif (480x298, 283K)

Nekomaru

Attached: 1552597438170.png (800x792, 329K)

I'd master all of them, but would never ever come out of the training mode, since I would use Saionji as a sandbag all the time!

And all of this is because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Attached: Your tears nourish me, precious precious flower.jpg (600x847, 636K)

No, it's a badly made dungeon crawler with faggot pandering shit.

Yeah it's a good game. Story is way better than DR

You didn't play the game

Kirigiri. A.K.A best girl.

Attached: 1544900534869.png (750x1416, 627K)

My beautiful wife Miu.

Attached: 1508011051764.jpg (817x1024, 110K)

You're retards

Can he definitely Ultimate Hope Makoto?

Sayaka aka best girl!

Attached: Monthly_Animedia_July_2013_-_DRtA_-_Sayaka_Maizono_Makoto_Naegi_Kyoko_Kirigiri.jpg (640x410, 101K)

Attached: 3474208.jpg (645x1200, 452K)

>kissanime watermark

No, it's garbage and it has faggot pandering, stop lying.

ikusaba mukuro

keep going

Correct.

Attached: 1553729867884.gif (480x280, 524K)

Attached: DQNd7UuVwAAsC-F.jpg orig.jpg (850x1230, 191K)

got it off goggle my bad

Attached: danganronpa-3-munakata-eye.png (1162x726, 406K)

I"m gonna bully everyone else with beloved, beuatiful, magnficinetnt Hiyookao Sammaaaaa

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

i forgive you

It worth 60 dollars?

more

Attached: 67.webm (1280x720, 892K)

You're describing DR

Yes.

NO

At least DR sexualizes children, unlike the SJW-friendly version of Zanki Zero.

pirate it

Want to give Spike chunsoft my money if it is good

Mahiru
>Camera shots stun for a crazy amount of time
>Has best “Geez” taunt
>Only weakness is to bats

My boy Ishimaru. He'll tag team with Mondo, and have an Ishida transformation super with the pick axe.

Attached: 17693733_big_p0.jpg (564x621, 273K)

Japanese Zanki Zero doesn't do this which is all that matters.

What would be Kyoko and Sayaka's tag team attack if they got one?

Attached: Kyouko-Kirigiri-and-Sayaka-Maizono-Danganronpa-Trigger-Happy-Havoc-kittyluv57-38317143-339-500.png (339x500, 1.03M)

Yes it does. It shows children in panties.

Tenko

Attached: tenko.png (768x768, 851K)

Attached: B3nkAEcCUAA5Y3e.png orig.png (578x811, 370K)

I don't understand why I like this ship as much as do

That means it's the superior version you dumb fuck.

Sayaka charms the opponent with her singing which enables Kyoko to accurately destroy the opponent with whatever weapon she's using.

Which Danganronpa # would this be?

brainlet spotted

Shame they don't interact in DR1 though they do interact in V3's TDP mode and Kyoko is one of the people on Sayaka's RPG team.

Also they're much better together than with the boy they like.

I want her to suck my dick

for me, personally, the combination of blue and purple is what turns me on.

Can you read you dumb retard? There is no # for this specific DR game. It's an All Stars edition.

>brainlet spotted
????
How am I a brainlet for asking why the V3 characters aren't on the cover? They're the recent cast so it would be dumb to leave them out of a Danganronpa fighting game.

Maining best boy Gonta of course.

HARD MODE:
Come up with a playstyle for each character you would play
>Miu with Doc Oc arms and a similar moveset to Painwheel from skullgirls
>Geese Howard counters
And. I chose Gonta so:
>grapples with bug net, lots of command grab strings with a transformation, if you manage to step on his bugs with full meter he goes nuclear

Also true. Plus Sayaka wears pink underwear while Kyoko wears black. Makes it even sexier.

Attached: 6eace8bc56f7a24ad8ce57c6d2dc7732c0c5df4e_hq (2).jpg (528x595, 71K)

Attached: 64552382_p0.png (2046x1446, 1.62M)

I’m a seesaw man.

Komaeda would have attacks that would have high chances at critical damage to go with his bullshit luck. His special move will involve Russian Roulette I bet.

Attached: hqdefault (33).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Literally exactly this, third post best post.

Anyone as long as I get to beat the shit out of Fukawa.

>m-muh V3 ending was bullshit
>m-muh kodaka is a hack
Yup, brainlets.

Nigga most of the Smash characters can't even fight. The Persona characters can't fight either without their Personas so they're given weapons. There are also other fighting games that had characters that couldn't fight yet found some way to build movesets around them.

The DR characters are Ultimate/SHSL students so just build movesets around their talents and other things from the games and exaggerate them to crazy levels.

>literally asking a question
>gets accused of something else
Are you malfunctioning or something?

She would be God tier

Attached: 59524125_p0.jpg (1000x1200, 550K)

t. Togami

This.

Attached: 1554222804800.png (1000x1000, 500K)

What's your problem with kissanime?

If it were togami she'd just enjoy it.

If her talent made her good as in video games as she is at them she'd still be alive.

streaming is for underage

Why should I pay for something I can get for free?

Attached: efe5ee38f097bd7e0b9f4c69ee9890cae9d4a9b4_00.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Of course it is. We were talking about the shitty english version.

THE MAN ITSELF

Attached: 1550794707935.png (519x548, 169K)

>Baby gangsta with his posse behind him armed with a crowbar or can make one of his underlings grab you or stomp you on the ground for extra damage
>Keebo when he goes HOPEBOT, can hover and charge his attacks
>Sakura with the God tier juggling and mix ups
>Gundham with animal summons similar to Strider
>Monokuma being a trap character, trip lasers, spears, his clones, etc

who said anything about paying? the proper thing to do is torrent or XDCC your anime.

I love my gorgeous wife!
Her

Attached: Fight (2).png (514x600, 183K)

V3 ending WAS bullshit.
Kodaka IS a hack.
Only idiots who think they're above other, bigger idiots because they got the message behind the after school special tier final trial like it. Had they just left out the Epilogue, it would have been a good ending.

Attached: 1553810617318.jpg (612x660, 177K)

I want to say Nagito but I don't tend to like RNG characters.
Maybe Mukuro or Tanaka.

>torrent
why you would most likely never watch a anime a second time

Attached: absolutely degenerate.png (288x307, 146K)

Only played the first one on PSP.
The 2nd is good?

Attached: 1520801790581.jpg (1130x1165, 728K)

Probably drawn before V3 released or was revealed or anything.

If DR0 characters got in then Madarai because he reminds me of Orochimaru.

Attached: Isshiki_Madarai.png (986x908, 869K)

watch better anime

Yes, its 100% better than the first one, only bad thing compared is the atmosphere and the final twist depending if you like it or not

for one you can go back to take screenshots and they won't have kissanime watermarks

yes

Likely this

it's great

Would it be traditional 2d fighter or a 3d arena fighter?

in terms of quality the games get better as the series goes on not counting UDG
in terms of atmosphere they get worse
I'd say go for it because DR2 is really good regardless of atmosphere; the first chapter or two is really good in that aspect because the panic of "oh shit we're trapped on an island" is still persistent and people are still trying to find a way to escape, but the moment Chapter 3 happens every character seemingly gives up and starts enjoying the island as if it's not a prison.

Sakura Ogami, duh

The cast were one note gimmicks compared to the first cast

>Fat Togami isn’t parallel to Togami
Shit cover

Udg was the best game though.

Thanks. downloading on my Vita now.

The first cast only had autists and idiots, DR 2 at least had Nagito, and Hajime was much better than Naegi

get the fuck out of the thread right now because there's always that one guy who spoils someone who mentions they're about to play one of the games.

It's Spike Chunsoft so expect it to be some 3d arena fighter

The DR2 cast was literally filled with autists and idiots with the exception of Nagito and Chiaki.

Oh right. Adios!

Attached: 1524276696050.jpg (594x724, 184K)

underrated taste

>Kirigirifag
MAH MAN

Attached: 1497120028188.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

I've just finished Danganronpa, should I bother with 2?

But they were not assholes, DR1 only had assholes

The Ultimate Slut

Yes, it's the best one.

Yes

Op please don't remind me of things we'll never have

Attached: Kazuichi_Soda_Halfbody_Sprite_(22).png (471x549, 223K)

A interesting idea, but consider this for a alternative.

I want Saionji to bully me, keeping me as her slave, having to crawl on my hands and knees as I carry her in my back like I’m a horse for her. I want to feel her wrap a collar with a leash around my neck and pull on it to try and choke me. I would than kiss and lick her feet as I act as her footrest. I want her to force me to call her the most beautiful girl there by threatening to suffocate me by choking me with my collar and sitting on me. I want her to demand me to distance myself from everyone else and just focus on serving her. And even than, I want her to command me to act rude towards everyone else just to show my dedication to her.

And just when everyone else hates me, I want to hear her laughing at how I actually went through with it before pinning me down in public, ripping my clothing off while demanding that I thank her for keeping me as a pet. She would than stand up on my body and press one foot on my chest and another on my cock, stamping on it as her foot grinds against my throbbing erection. She would spit on my face while giggling with pride as the rest of the class comes to watch the scene unfold with disgust and anger at how pathetic I am. This would just make my cock even harder as she grinds her heel against my erection till I am so close to an orgasm. Just before I cum, she would slam her naked ass against my face, laughing loudly at how disgusting of a pervert I am, aiming my cock so that I cum all over my belly.

Attached: CBC9DEFD-AC49-4A61-B596-44BF01358E4C.jpg (236x287, 20K)

Yeah how dare Chihiro train in the boys locker room at night what a fucking asshole. Let´s smash his head in.

Yes. Play that one, then UDG, then watch the DR3 anime, then play V3.

Damn, now you just made me sink into an even deeper despair because I can't play it right now

yes
and then v3

Attached: 41BF15ED-114D-488A-9ADA-52933EE902A1.jpg (1000x854, 237K)

No, Danganronpa 2 is the worst in the series and only gets somewhat interesting after half the game is already over
I recommend you watch my Let's Play™ instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=MCAysq3krG0&list=PLAIcZs9N4171V2WdwLROaVdMJieN2EfgP
My commentary truly makes it a delight to watch

The only correct answer

Attached: f51mhs24mtm01.png (900x900, 965K)

Jesus christ what a fucking schizo, he just asked where are the characters from the third game, didn't even mention the ending

why do you guys always have to put the other games down in order to praise your favourite? I like all games and can acknowledge all their little differences, strengths and weaknesses

Attached: __akamatsu_kaede_danganronpa_and_new_danganronpa_v3_drawn_by_katorius__7f75a33301f8edc9aca7ec90c2a12 (800x800, 600K)

>No, Danganronpa 2 is the worst in the series and only gets somewhat interesting after half the game is already over
Look at this dude

Unlike V3 where it doesn't get interesting whatsoever, that's more consistent am I right?

V3 at least has a good presentation and doesn't use Nintendo 64 textures

Attached: 1468906070500.jpg (850x601, 75K)

I want to play as Korekiyo though

Celestia would be a puppetmaster who used her vampire butlers to attack for her.

Attached: Danganronpa-4.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

How would this guy even work in the game. He is so pacifist that if he were the protagonist of UDG he would try to talk the Monokumas into giving up and believing in hope

Attached: Hope .png (180x276, 64K)

Because streaming males the video quailty look like shit

id like to think the protagonists get to shoot people with truth bullets
also he has that accidental luck thing going on which could be used to humorous "unintentional" attacks

Attached: 20160926192139_1.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Mukuro.

He could be like Phoenix in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, where a lot of his attacks are things like truth bullets (which be his equivalent to Phoenix's speech bubbles), and him getting lucky avoiding things that would normally hurt him, but because of his luck talent, just end up hurting his opponents instead.

Hello.

Attached: Knife Pointed.jpg (800x1200, 172K)

Use truth bullets, duh.
Plus use luck-related skills.
Plus everything from DR1

So you didn't play the game? Most of the DR2 casts were assholes plus they're terrorists.

Makoto would be weak in the game

>Most of the DR2 casts were assholes plus they're terrorists.
Only some of them were, and they mostly stopped being assholes during the course of the game and they were only terrorists in the past so its fine

It’s a psp game

Is that Togami kissing her foot?

DR2 was on the PSP which was barely stronger than an N64.

Yoou seee, the best thing about fighting games is that not everything has to make sense.
Plus you forget that protagonist powers give you some sort of advantage overall for being easy/ok to play, hard/ok to master.

>Most of the DR2 casts were assholes
I don’t think you played the game either.
DR2 only had two assholes Fuyuhiko and Gundham.
One chilled out after chapter 2 and the other is just annoying.

Nope a good amount of them were.

>t-they were terrorists in the past so I-It's ok to ignore all the people they've killed and lives they ruined

>Souda
>Komaeda
>Sonia
>Saionji
>Mahiru
>not assholes

>doesn't use Nintendo 64 textures
You do know that DR2 is a psp game right?

>plus they're terrorists
What does that have to do with anything.

what is wrong with you guys, there were no assholes in dr2

Attached: peko sweets.jpg (550x500, 165K)

So how they would make him, Hajime and Shuichi different from each other?

It's still a crime against gamers to not update their textures in the PC release

How is Sonia an asshole?

>Hajime
You can incorporate his hope skips from DR3

nigger you realise most fighting games have a million different variations of "guy with punches" "guy with kicks", "guy with swords" etc.? just because a premise is similar doesnt mean the character would be

Yu Narukami once again. Top tier then, top tier now, and will once again be top tier.
That's a lie. I'd probably main Kee-boy.

>the casts weren't assholes even if they were terrorists who murdered people and helped destroy the world

>brainlet didn't play the game

He deserved better

Attached: 68208907_p4_master1200.jpg (450x600, 343K)

Sakura. She's op

>is an asshole to Souda even when he's not doing anything wrong
[

EASY

>naegi
like I said, accidental humorous attacks
>hinata
make him revolve around switching into his future or kamukura modes
>saihara
detective traps and gadgets

So they use Hope arc Hajime or DR2 Hajime?

She was fine with him at first. She even invited him to the all girls beach party, which he wasn't invited in the first place and decided to crash. It was only after he became a shitty stalker did her opinion on him change.

So we're getting a whole bunch of clones?

How do you make Saihara different from Kirigiri then?

Did YOU play the game? Or perhaps more accurately, did you understand ANYTHING of what went down in the final chapter?
The people we see in DR2 are not the terrorists that murdered countless and were awful people. That's kind of the entire point of the final decision and it's essentially distilled into the person of Hinata as they outright say he would essentially cease to exist - as his terrorist alter ego is NOT him. And neither are the other people their terrorist past.

Seriously, did you understand anything the finale was trying to say?

Attached: brainlet.png (5000x5000, 518K)

Still waiting on Sakura's game.

Yes and that's why Souda is also an asshole but even after that there are times where Souda isn't doing anything wrong or is trying to help Sonia or someone yet Sonia is still an asshole to him.

This but with loli Saionji

Attached: 51395201_p7.png (800x800, 384K)

I can understand being a brainlet to V3 but DR2 isn’t even that hard to understand.

>The people we see in DR2 are not the terrorists that murdered countless and were awful people. That's kind of the entire point of the final decision and it's essentially distilled into the person of Hinata as they outright say he would essentially cease to exist - as his terrorist alter ego is NOT him. And neither are the other people their terrorist past.
Holy shit you're a turbo brainlet. Them wanting to change from their pasts does not excuse that they happened. Go ask all the victims they hurt if the cast are assholes or not

Street Fighter's Makoto and Sakura are not clones even though they're both japanese teenage girls using a fairly traditional punch/kick fighting style.

It's all about the execution.

>y-y-youre a brainlet!!!
Stay mad that you have no argument

Souda also tried to ask her out right after Gudam's execution, which she was clearly still in a grieving state. She also knew right away that he made Minamaru to try to make himself look like a better person in front of her, and this isn't counting the other times he made her feel uncomfortable like him going off and saying to "call me a pig, treat me like scum" in public.

He was just really insensitive towards her which made her really dislike him. And it's make painfully clear that he mostly only likes her because she's a blonde princess, and never really liked her for who she was; he always tries to brush off or try to ignore her when she talks about her interests like in the occult, weapons or the customs of her country. It's not until late into the game does she try to intervene on him and tell him to stop because he never knew when to stop.

Actually, considering the whole brainwashing aspect DR3 introduced, you could very well argue that does excuse them.

But let's be fair and only talk about what the game shows us. For one, I don't think the game actually makes a grand statement of whether or not the cast are "excused" for their crimes, it's just not a problematic that comes up and gets addressed in great detail. However we do see the cast being distressed of accused and having to "pay" for crimes they have no recollection of doing and would never in a million lears do as their current self. So again, the people you see and interact with in the game are completely different from the Ultimate Despairs. The question of guilt is different one from "where they assholes" - guilty or not, they weren't assholes.

They fucking killed each other without even being ultimate despairs how are they not assholes

True. Are Mario and Luigi still considered clones?

The Minimaru thing really was a way to make Akane feel better though

Doesn't matter. You can't remove the murderer from the person. It sticks with them. They could change but it was still something they did.

This. Even without being ultimate despair they didn't hesitate to kill each other off.

Is this bait?

How is it bait?

Teruteru killed in order to stop Nagito from killing someone and only accidently hit the Impostor
Pekoyama killed to get the person she loved out of the killing game.
Tanaka killed to stop everyone from starving to death.
Nanami "killed" by being tricked into it by Nagito.

Wow what a bunch of assholes. The best case you can make for someone being as asshole is Pekoyama but even I don't really feel strongly about that. She was messed up from her upbringing and when thrust into this killing game, she didn't really know what else to do to get Fuyuhiko out.

Maybe, but like I said that question of guilt is a completely different issue. Personally I don't think it sticks with "them" because "they" have no recollection of it and would not have done it in their current state of mind. By any metric beyond the purely superficial, physical aspects, it wasn't "them".
And that is not even taking the brainwashing shit into account.

Because you didn’t play the game

But he also tried to pass it off like he was doing a good deed "hey akane, I did an amazing thing for you, tell me how great of a person I am for doing such a nice thing for you" and Sonia immediately called him out on that shit. Everybody else doesn't deny it either that he had ulterior motives for doing it.

>Tanaka killed to stop everyone from starving to death.
Brainlet detected.

Oh come the fuck on, his entire little speech at the end about struggling to live instead of withering away without fighting was about that - and that was a sentiment shared by the person he killed.

Nice argument

>Pekoyama killed to get the person she loved out of the killing game
That doesn't make her any less of an asshole. She murdered an innocent person.

And Gundham simply wanted to kill to escape and survive

Hello.

Attached: DRygnBBV4AYqNGO.png orig.png (915x1218, 1.35M)

Not him but that's bullshit. He clearly killed because he wanted to escape for himself. It's Hajime who wanted to believe he was trying to save everyone from starving.

I don’t need to argue with a retard like you.

Been a while. Hope you're well.

Attached: CQC.jpg (558x600, 298K)

He was just being the dumb shit he was. If he wanted to look cool, he wouldn't spend all night on that thing that was clearly meant for Akane.

>Teruteru killed in order to stop Nagito from killing someone and only accidently hit the Impostor
And Teruteru was totally okay with killing everybody else to get back home to see him mom. He doesn't deny it when Monokuma brings it up.

>Pekoyama killed to get the person she loved out of the killing game.
And she intervened in the first place because Fuyuhiko was going to get back at Mahiru and try to kill her for concealing her sister's death. And Peko tried to pin all the blame on Hiyoko to begin with.

>Tanaka killed to stop everyone from starving to death.
The biggest revisionist history in this fandom. Gundam had full intention on getting away with his murder and killing everybody else for his life.

I'm doing alright Mukuroanon

Attached: 44309532_p28.jpg (425x638, 174K)

>And Teruteru was totally okay with killing everybody else to get back home to see him mom. He doesn't deny it when Monokuma brings it up
This. He just used the whole "stopping Nagito" excuse to make himself look good.

have you ever played the game yourself?>they totally killed someone for good reasons guys
>that´s why they specifically tried to cover up their crime
Only Peko killed someone for selfless reasons
and Nagito should be considered the murderer of the 5th trial since he tried to kill everyone but Chiaki

>That doesn't make her any less of an asshole.
Actually, pretty sure every jury in the world would file the whole "being forced into a brutal killing game" under extenuating circumstances

>And Gundham simply wanted to kill to escape and survive
>He clearly killed because he wanted to escape for himself
Honestly, it's a little more complex than that. Did he want to survive? Of course. But so did everyone else. They just lacked the will to act. You can call it kindess or naivety, but the fact of the matter is both Tanaka and Nekomaru understood that in order to escape certain death, someone has to kill someone. And they both felt that it's okay to fight to survive because they understood that this is what is living is about. If you're not trying, struggling, doing everything you can to live, then you're not really living at all. That's why he did what he did, that's why he tried to hide it to survive the trial, but that's also why he didn't have a big breakdown or accused the rest of the survivors after he was found out - he understood they too were simply trying to survive, to avoid execution by getting the murderer right.
Now you may disagree with that, but that's the image the game paints. It's no coincidence Tanaka probably gets the most sympathetic send-off, both in terms of post-trial dialogue and in his execution.

I'm starting to feel a bit trolled that I have to explain these really obvious aspects of the game, do you niggers only absorb the absolute surface level information?

t-they're not assholes s-shut up!

i wish she'd do more hentai, the few images she did were god tier

>Only Peko killed someone for selfless reasons
Yeah. She killed an innocent person and tried to pin the blame on an innocent person for selfless reasons.

>Actually, pretty sure every jury in the world would file the whole "being forced into a brutal killing game" under extenuating circumstances
With that retarded argument, you can pretty much say that for all the DR1 and V3 casts.

>Gundham apologists still exist
He killed so he wouldn't starve and so he could escape. There's nothing complex about it. Hajime was the one who wanted to believe that Gundham was trying to save everyone. He confronted Nekomaru to a duel because he had honor and didn't want to sneak attack him like a bitch.

Not him, but I want to put my two cents in because Kazuichi's attachment to Sonia is often misunderstood.

Kazuichi does like Sonia for shallow reasons(she's beautiful/a princess etc.), but why he likes her is also a reflection of his character. He was heavily bullied for majority of childhood and has severe trust issues. In his final FTE, he admits that when he changed his looks, girls started liking him, but he was afraid of them. He latches onto a girl like Sonia because she doesn't scare him. She's out of his league and he knows it, which is why he fetishizes her stature as a princess. He can admire her from afar and not worry about being betrayed by her.

Does that all excuse his behavior? No, but I wanted to give you a new perspective on it.

Attached: 51184377_p23.png (400x400, 131K)

Yes You can which makes this entire argument pointless.

Yeah but you clearly didn’t.

So Souda's autistic

You guys are genuinely brainlets if you seriously considering covering up the crime (and inadvertently getting everyone else killed).
Again, I can only repeat myself, do you niggers only absorb the absolute surface level? The protgaonists even spell it out for you in their games by blaming Monokuma instead of the actual murderers because he was the one who set up the killing game.
Monokuma forces people to kill and Monokuma forces them to cover up their crime and essentially try to kill everyone else - or be killed. Let's take Teruteru for example. Are you guys seriously saying he's a terrible person because, after killing to save another's life and accidently killing the wrong person, he is an asshole for not giving himself up to be executed? Because that's fucking retarded.

I mean, yes, I would say that? I don't think any of the characters in the other games are particularly asshole-ish.

Attached: Naegi.Makoto.full.1342102.jpg (600x849, 308K)

Blame Sony. The game got delayed right before the release, which makes it obvious that Sony was involved.

So then none of the characters are assholes except the masterminds who put them in the game then :')

Well actually the DR2 cast put themselves in the killing game on their own.

Nah

Son and Mahiru weren't even remotely assholish.

Nigga you have people like Togami who was the only one in DR history who enjoyed the killing game and Komaeda and Ouma.

>had honor and didn't want to sneak attack him like a bitch.
And he STILL ended up doing that anyway considering he used his hamsters to press Nidai's good night button, which is something he normally wouldn't have in the first place.

I understand why he does that, but that doesn't excuse he shitty behavior.

Chihiro!

Attached: IMG_20190407_000217_628.jpg (736x500, 100K)

>Well actually the DR2 cast put themselves in the killing game on their own.
Yeah to fuck up the Future Foundation and turn themselves into soulless husks for Junko.

>He killed so he wouldn't starve and so he could escape.
Yes, because he wanted to live, just like everyone else. What a terrible person. I could go on and explain why exactly that is a bit more complex but I'd just repeat what I wrote here so how about you go back to that post and try to actually understand it this time.

>literally backpedaling
So why are the DR1 cast considered assholes to you when they were forced in the killing game like the DR2 cast? Hell even saying the DR2 cast were forced isn't really correct since they all willingly went along with the plan to enter the killing game.

>Well actually the DR2 cast put themselves in the killing game on their own.
Is this bait? I hope this isn’t your argument.

>what is steam

Some archaic platform that people used before Epic gamestore

That's good.

Attached: Classmates.jpg (600x400, 254K)

And? This doesn't refute my point. Just helps in strengthening it.

Togami comes around, but I'm not actually saying every person in every game is a saint. I didn't go through every character and check if everyone they ever did might make them an asshole, my point was that the killing game makes good people do bad stuff.
Which is why you're opposed to Monokuma in these games.

Attached: 9zn9xh.png (1280x720, 416K)

I'm not whoever you think I am. I don't think the DR1 cast are assholes. My first post on the issue is this one

>Yes, because he wanted to live, just like everyone else. What a terrible person
Wow. Sayaka tried to kill someone so she can escape to save her friends and her career. What a terrible person.

Leon killed someone because he wanted to escape and live. What a terrible person.

Mondo killed someone out of uncontrollable rage. What a terrible person.

I literally only played the 2nd and 3rd game on pc.

>Mahiru
>not assholish
Yeah the guys say hi.

Because Nekomaru is a fucking robot. Give Gundham some respect for atleast trying to challenge him to a fair duel instead of attacking him unnanonced

Mahiru just wants the best out of you user.

Of course there is more to his reasoning that what he lets on, but it's still fucking murder at the end of the day, which he planned out for start to finish and he intended to get away with it. This isn't like Mondo where it wasn't premeditated, he chose to kill Nidai and leave everyone else in the dust and he was fine with this outcome. Certain parts of the fandom like to gloss this over but we were just making that clear.

Did you literally not play the game? Like at all? How do you think they ended up in those pods?

>So why are the DR1 cast considered assholes to you when they were forced in the killing game like the DR2 cast?
not him but the DR2 cast were the most willing to work together to prevent the killings until Nagito forced them too unlike V3 where they gave up after ch2 and DR1 who never tired to do it until after half of the cast died.

So I can kinda understand why he doesn’t think they’re assholes.

She never gave them shit they didn't deserve.

She did nothing wrong

Attached: 1437184533553.jpg (445x600, 210K)

Well yes it does. Which is why I find it retarded that people will say the DR1 cast are assholes yet the DR2 cast aren't assholes despite both casts being in the killing game.

Also they had their memories messed with.

>Mondo killed someone out of uncontrollable rage. What a terrible person.
Yes, what a terrible person who couldn't keep his little bitch feelings in check and sperged out on a trap not even half his size. He didn't even do it for survival, he did it because he was a sperg.

Ok then my bad

>he chose to kill Nidai and leave everyone else in the dust
They say in the game that it would’ve been harder to figure out if Nidai killed him.

>Chihiro

What would he do? Hack the game and attack you indirectly?

Except none of the other people were in imminent danger to die (except maaaaaybe Leon who I wouldn't call a terrible person either, yes).
For Tanaka and everyone else, it was kill, hope someone else kills or starve to death. And knowing the people around them, both Tanaka and Nekomaru understood that none of the others had the resolve to act (as evidenced by there by no other murder after that chapter - Nanami doesn't count and you know it). Don't get me wrong, I don't want to make Tanaka out to be some hero, but both he and Nekomaru understood it was time to act. Neither wanted to sacrifice themselves for the greater good or to save the group or whatever, but they knew something had to happen. And since they both wanted to live and really understood what that takes, they had their little fight. And yes, he was fine with "letting everyone else in the dust" because again, he wanted to live, but the important part is that he also was fine with how the trial turned out because it was the result of the group acting just like him - just trying to survive in this messed up killing game. Again, that's the entire metaphorical point of the chapter, the only thing he was not okay with is everyone withering away without a fight as they starve to death because to him, that's not what life is about.

>Because Nekomaru is a fucking robot.
So what? To Nidai this didn't matter, in fact this was a good thing for him. His body was dying, and now he can do all the things he loves without worrying about not being able to accomplish his dreams.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Attached: s-shes fast.gif (1024x1024, 352K)

>forces them to cover it up
Yes remember when Monokuma threatened Aoi to cover up Sakuras murder. Me neither.
>he is an asshole for not giving himself up to be executed
exactly since if no one found out the murderer everyone else would die. This way of thinking would only work if nobody would die if the blackened wasn´t revealed. Would you still call someone your friend when they shoot some dude 3 times in a alley to save their mother from cancer and then hide the gun in your house?

Except the thing he loves most is taking a fat shit.

Mondo's actions wasn't even premeditated. He literally just snapped.

I want Angie to sit on my face!

Attached: 47cf35dd6c4dc0cab7396f01de03a081.png (738x1160, 1.13M)

Who's watching? Komaru?

And that guy is retarded because most of the DR2 cast were assholes.

>Arc Sissy Works
How did this autistic meme even start?

Attached: 1520981189289.png (326x306, 243K)

Hiyoko is already the cutest and most beautiful

I love her!

The lack of Fuyuhiko's delicious cock in this thread is disgusting.

Attached: 2507875 - Fuyuhiko_Kuzuryuu Super_Dangan_Ronpa_2.jpg (1440x990, 382K)

That's his sister dude

Not an argument

No, it was so that he can help get the dying patient's dream to come true, since they became friends when they were both admitted at the same hospital room, but he died before he was released. It's why he became a manager in the first place.

Monokuma forces people to cover it up because the alternative to to be killed. Again, did you listen to anything our old chap Naegi spouted at the end of every chapter? The killing game is to blame.

And by the way, you can easily turn that whole concept around to maybe make the inherent evilness of the killing game more obvious for you: None of the murders in the series would be grounds for the death penalty in Japan. Yet the students have no issue sentencing people to their death for murder. Now why is that? Because the alternative is to be killed themselves. They too are simply acting in their own self-interest to survive. At the end of plenty of trials, there are tears all around and the survivors do not feel good about the sentence because of one reason or another, but primarly because they understand something you seem to miss: it is the twisted system set up by Monokuma that makes people do bad things. It's what makes people kill and it's what makes the survivors sentence others to be killed.

Attached: naegi_render__2_by_janoneee-d70a1af.png (1024x891, 377K)

Attached: DE3gCfSU0AEKA-h.jpg orig.jpg (1023x1173, 175K)

Okay so you’re just shitposting now? Thanks I won’t have to respond to your garbage posts then!

Dude just stop responding he’s baiting you at this point.

>The killing game is to blame
Doing the right thing takes sacrifice. The only thing the killing game did was prove that deep down nobody was willing to shoulder it.

I'd main my waifu, Mahiru. No matter the tier she'd be

Attached: d52bd9644794f0cc9bd88322944e9de1.png (700x700, 436K)

I know, she wants a piece of that luck too. At least the game heavily implies it.

Good because she'd be shit tier, right where she belongs because she's a turd of a waifu.

Nobody is saying the characters in any game are saints. If you want to condemn people because they don't live up to Ghandi-tier standards in the face of extraordinary hardships, well, then enjoy your retardation I guess.

That wasn't very nice of you user. You shouldn't say such things. You could really hurt someone's feelings

Attached: bustup_12_11.png (960x560, 118K)

You can't condemn murder then commit it in the same breath and throw all your friends under the bus to die and still be called a good person.

Mukuro.

I'd rather suck Ishimaru's.

Attached: 17471136_p9.jpg (520x650, 64K)

I want Mahiru to admonish me and make me a better person.

Enoshima Junko
Chiaki Nanami
Kokichi Oma
Monokuma
Komaeda Nagito

Attached: DMg99m6VoAA1HT9.jpg (1200x973, 259K)

Much better.

Attached: C-nQ4mSUQAEw38r.png orig.png (600x600, 267K)

Actually you can. That's the killing game for you.

Attached: Naegi_You've_Got_That_Wrong_Game.png (932x518, 501K)

It's an excuse. Nobody was forced to kill anyone, they all made a conscious choice.

That's just excuses after excuses. Gundham was trying to save himself.

Under rated baller

Attached: 3e9sq5z0tkd21.jpg (900x562, 88K)

It still doesn't excuse certain students completely of their actions

>can't refute anything
I accept your concession.

Best girl

I want to kiss this one all over and protect her

They made the choice to kill and we can talk about the circumstances with that, but this whole "yeah well they were fine with getting everyone else killed too by hiding it" is just bullshit, that's not their choice, that's the killing game.

And so was everyone else when they sentenced Tanaka to death. I don't see you complaining about that. Protip: You shouldn't, but neither should you complain about Tanaka[, at least in such simple terms./spoiler]

So the only ones to blame for the killing games are Junko, Mukuro, Izuru, the DR2 cast(while they were Despairs) and Tsumugi.

Nice.

Attached: Bu1FOxpCUAEx5w8.png orig.png (700x613, 484K)

Of course it doesn't. Kazuichi needed to learn that his behavior was inappropriate. What Chapter 5 really needed was a confrontation scene between him and Sonia, and I feel that it was leading up to one since at one point they get at each other's throats. It's a shame 5 became The Nagito Show.

Attached: 36934276_p0.jpg (700x667, 191K)

They were clearly fine with getting everyone else killed too because they could have confessed at any time.

It doesn't matter. They shouldn't have killed in the first place if they didn't want to put their own lives on the lines to escape unnoticed. The only ones who can be excused of this particular thing is Sayaka and Leon since they didn't know of the class trial rules when they did what they did

The whole game was mostly the Nagito show. You even get to play as him in chapter 4.

But these people had loved lines on the line like with Sayaka and Teruteru. Were they supposed to just let them die for the sake of strangers?

Also Leon didn't know the rules before he killed Sayaka but he was informed of said rules after the fact but was still ok with letting Makoto take the blame. Which honestly while he shouldn't be completely excused for his actions, you can understand that he doesn't want to die. None of them do. Monokuma/Junko and Mukuro set up the killing game not the students.

*loved ones*
My bad

Which would have gotten them killed, so a non-option. Unless you litmus test for being a good person is to be a martyr and anything less makes you evil.

Like I said, we can talk about individual circumstances that led to people becoming murderers. Like for example Celeste is a pretty clear-cut case. Monokuma did provide the incentive, but most people would say greed is a pretty evil justification for murder.... is what I was going to write but as I am writing this post I'm kind of thinking that if it wasn't for the killing game, most of the murderers would not have become killers.

I don't know, I'm not sure if I want to absolve everyone, but I also can't help but think that being thrust into this killing game is a pretty craz situation. And from the way Monokuma presents the game, if you're in it, the only way out is to kill or be killed. That's what he said, the only way out is to graduate by getting away with murderer. How much can you really fault people for not being willing to wait until they get killed?

It's really tricky, I'm finding myself agreeing more with Naegi than I initially thought. Maybe Monokuma really is to blame for pitting everyone against each other. But then again people always have a choice. It's complicated.

Attached: thinking chiaki.png (282x308, 26K)

I don't know why, but I couldn't stomach more than the first chapter of V3. Maybe because the formula has become so tired now, or because D3 was so underwhelming, but I don't know if I'll ever finish it. I already know most of the twists anyways, and it's not motivating.

Murder is murder. Killing an innocent is always wrong.

If the price of your choice is another innocent person's life, it's only fair that you should offer up your own instead.

GONNA CARVE UP SOME PRETTY BOYS

Attached: Genocide Jill fullart.png (990x990, 861K)

As much as getting spoiled sucks, V3's strength over the other games in my opinion are the emotional highs. You really feel the connections between characters more than in the other games, primarily due to the plot-relevant friendship between Saihara, Kaito and Maki. Wwhereas in the other games most of that stuff is relegated to optional free time, so the plot can't take advanatge of it. So V3 was satisfying for me just because of that, completely unrelated to the "big twists". You get some really heartfelt dialogue, you should give it another shot.

based jill

I don’t wanna refute your shitty posts.

JUZOBOYS SQUAD UP

Nah

The only reason i preferred 2 over v3 was because there wasn't anyone as lovely as prefect Hiyoko saionji. I used to really not like tenko but months after i now consider her the best in her own game.

I would kill a man for this threesome

Attached: hiyoko fullart.png (991x991, 1.16M)

Obvious the scissor wielding Genocider Syo.

Attached: Genocide_Jack_Genocider_Syo_Bustup_Sprite_06.png (299x247, 89K)

Attached: f33af5a2ecb17c202aebdb4fc94e000f.png (600x731, 347K)

My thoughts on the morality of the killers in the trails.
Excluding the masterminds, the only assholes were Celeste, Kirumi and Korekiyo.

my wife

Attached: 1538352861409.jpg (1100x1300, 793K)

I want Monokuma to be in Smash Bros Ultimate.

I hate Kirumi because she's a boring stupid character, but she was acting under the impression that literally millions of lives depended on her survival. You could call that just some egoistical justification for killing people and surviving yourself, but you could make an argument that she's not an asshole.

Mukuro did NOTHING wrong.

Attached: 1044.png (273x267, 103K)

Leon and Teruteru weren't psychos but they're not that sympathetic either. Especially Teruteru, since he knew (unlike Leon) that killing one person meant sacrificing everyone else to escape and his target wasn't directly threatening his life.

toko/genocider boys where we at?

Attached: 1530407303282.jpg (1366x925, 121K)

Too bad she is forever a bumbling moron siscon henchman thanks to DR3 ignoring the 1st game's FTEs to write their own fanfiction that will now be canon forevermore.

Don't fucking remind me.

I thought everyone in the entire world agreed to ignore DR3 forever

He can't be in Smash because his design is too erotic. I'm sure he would agree.

I find Kirumi an asshole because she was the first one to break the request of Kaede (she'll complete any request my ass) and is the only killer who tries to guilt trip the rest of the cast into letting them free.

I saw Leon as doing it more in self-defense against Sayaka, at least at first. And in a similar vein, I viewed part of Teruteru's motive in being to stop Nagito from killing. Plus since they were the first murderers in their games, they didn't really already see what was in store.

Fuck Kiyo though. Why the hell didn't he use the first blood perk? Was he too busy deciding which girl would be a better friend for his sister?

Tell that to the entire roster besides male Corrin.

Who would be bottom tier? My guess is Hifumi.

She's just the best, isn't she? So magnificent and perfect.

Leon's case stopped being self-defense once he broke into the bathroom to kill her. Fighting back and even trying to kill her in the heat of the moment is understandable, but as soon as he left the room he had no excuse not to just get help from anyone else. He rationalized it as self-defense but what he really thought was "she tried to kill me to escape, so I'm in the right to kill her and escape instead," again not knowing about the Class Trial system.
Teruteru knew exactly what would happen if he killed someone, he rationalized it as protecting the group from Nagito but that doesn't any bit of sense because they'd all die in the Class Trial anyway (since he certainly didn't intend to sacrifice himself), he just wanted to escape and go back to his family like everyone else and was willing to kill everyone else to do it. He actively chose to kill for selfish reasons, it's just that wanting to see your sick mother is more sympathetic than wanting 10 million dollars.

The only killers I felt really sad about during their executions were Kaede, Gonta and to a lesser entent Peko, Kaito and Mondo.

>not feeling for Chiaki, Tanaka or Alter Ego

Attached: nepu yikes.png (512x512, 80K)

She was always like that you retard

Not him, but Gundham? Really? Shit taste.

Alter Ego's death legitimately pissed me off. He was too pure to deserve that.

Gundham killed for himself. Nothing to be sad about. Just makes him relatable

Alter Ego didn't really die though.

I didn't know that at the time.

Forgot about Chiaki and Alter Ego. But I found Gundam's too awesome and then too funny.

>Danganronpa V3 is actually 53
>The Roman numeral for 50 is actually L

Fucking terrible game.

Gundham's chapter was the one where Monokuma forced the students' hand the most and he was admirable in defeat. I'm not going to pretend he killed for anything other than survival, but in the end that did save the rest of the group.

ONLY ONE OPTION

THE ONLY OPTION THERE EVER NEED BE

Attached: Nekomarunidai.png (606x692, 648K)

>now he can do all the things he loves without worrying about not being able to accomplish his dreams.
His only actual dreams involved facilitating the success and dreams of his athletes. This gets further confirmed in DR3 when all the others are listing off their aspirations at the end and he just tells them he will support them in their dreams rather than have a dream of his own.

Also, arguably top 3 class rep picks right next to either Sonia or Kuzuryuu for leadership qualities.

Mikan, Chiaki, or Miu because I always main waifus in fighting games

Just because his actions ended up saving everyone doesn't make his actions any less selfish since he was only doing it for himself.

survival isn't selfish

Honestly Nekomaru and Nagito are probably going to die of their defects/illnesses shortly after DR3. So for Nekomaru, he would support his classmates as much as he can.

>Miu instantly runs out of HP if you call her a cumdump or bully her in any way

Yes it is. It's an understandable reason but it's inherently selfish.

We can assume this would be true in any other situation, however they have the ultimate hope and ultimate nurse on their side. It's arguably possible to overcome their expected mortality.

You should have Miu attack someone with her spiky dildo as one of her attacks.

Yeah, but overall he was a shit character. I will admit that he was honorable in his defeat, but I'm not going to pretend like I shed a tear at an overall shit character dying.

Not necessarily. They aren't gods. They can ease their suffering but not completely cure the incurable especially with the limited resources they have on the island.

He's a cool character

Attached: mad asian.jpg (313x313, 36K)

I honestly don't see what people like about Gundham. I mean sure his chapter made him come off as badass but that was it.

>use it on Sonia
>use it on Mikan
>use it on Chihiro

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>Hurr durr, I'm a dark lord, I'm so cool and edgy.
No, he wasn't. If he actually matured and dropped his bullshit, and grew as a character, then I would've really respected him.
This.

The entire point of Izuru Kamukura is to be a god among men. There are a few means of facilitating this including transferring them to new bodies if need be. Maybe it's wishful thinking because Nidai is my absolute #1 but I believe in the Ultimate Hope. He can do anything, even save his friend. Plus I suppose he could get a heart transplant in his case, which is another option.
>tfw Kaito and Nidai both get that moment to switch to robot/digital bodies but lose it shortly after

Attached: Nidai_(11).png (480x280, 117K)

He has principles, he's cute with Sonia, he acts like a badass in his chapter, he has the voice of Kyon, what's not to like?

Attached: MADoka.gif (350x350, 66K)

Nailed it.
So few are actually worth a rewatch nowadays.

H-How would those three react to it?

>sub

That doesn't excuse the other three chapters of him being an insufferable chunni

I don't think he's insufferable

Attached: sachi bap.jpg (500x514, 27K)

>The entire point of Izuru Kamukura is to be a god among men.
That's what his creators deemed him as and we already know they were delusional. Izuru/Hajime is strong but even Kodaka admitted that he's not invincible.

>He has principles
Which he doesn't talk about at all the whole game, and only becomes a somewhat decent character by the end of the fourth trial.
>he's cute with Sonia
If by "cute" you mean the most forced pairing in the whole series, then sure. It wasn't fun, it wasn't entertaining, it was just forced and boring whenever it happened.
>he acts like a badass in his chapter
For ten minutes.
>he has the voice of Kyon
Literally who?
>what's not to like?
His retarded personality. He's literally a retarded roleplayer that's fucking annoying for almost every time he's around. There's no reason to give a shit about him, and he doesn't ever grow as a person. Gundham would be the worst male in the series if it were not for Hajime existing.

Attached: 413420_screenshots_20160925003332_1.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

>hating on based hajime
Who is your favorite male character in this series?

Shuichi or Nagito. Can't decide. Hajime was not once based. He was a whiny little shit that stumbled throughout the whole game, had to have his hand held throughout the last chapter. He was so pathetic that he had to become another person so that he felt like he was actually worth something. He had a cool twist that was fucking wasted on such a pathetic character.

How is their little pairing forced? Sonia is interested in the occult so he likes his chuuni shtick and once you get past that he's a pretty cool guy, so it makes sense for Sonia to like him. And he is happy to have found a kindred spirit and Sonia is a pretty charming person too, so he likes her back. And yes, they are cute. Him blushing and hiding his face in his scarf when she compliments him is very cute.

>he doesn't know kyon
what the fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Danganronpa 3 - Despair Arc - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.12_[2017.10.11_19.46.15].jpg (1280x720, 588K)

user no matter how talented Izuru is, it doesn't change the fact that they have limited sources on the island. And I don't think there would be anyone willing to offer up a heart for him nor would Nekomaru want that. Also the world hates them so they obviously wouldn't want to help them.

Honestly it's possible they could make a robot body for him and probably Nagito but idk. Nekomaru probably would rather die happy knowing his classmates will be fine than stick around in some robot vodu

There's a Higurashi arena fighter despite only a handful of characters doing any fighting at all ffs, source material abilities mean nothing for this sort of thing

Because you like annoying chunni characters

Why do the DR2 boys smell so much?

Ranked from least offensive to very offensive on the smell-o-meter:

Hajime: Doesn't really smell at all. He's a normal guy who cares about his appearance and showers regularly
Fuyuhiko: Doesn't smell too badly. The worst it might is smelling like gun powder and too much expensive cologne
TeruTeru: Stinks occasionally, but mostly smells good. Only gets bad when he's been in a gruelling kitchen for too long. The combination of meat, hair gel, cheap cologne and slight sweat is not pleasant.
Komaeda: Tends to smell bad more than occasionally. He often forgets to be hygienic and it doesn't help that he refuses to bathe whenever he goes into one of his rants over how he's trash
Souda: Often does smell bad. He reeks of motor oil and sweat. His jumpsuits aren't washed much, but regularly showers.
Nidai: Pretty smelly. Has bad breath and gets very sweaty from training and coaching. Like Souda, he at least showers regularly.
Tanaka: Stinks pretty bad. Being constantly around animals and having them live in his clothes makes him smell like a farm. Doesn't shower as regularly because he's chunni and claims that the shower water is poison.
Twogami: He himself doesn't smell too badly, but his constant eating leads to constant farting, which generally makes him unpleasant to be around.

Please, bathe your Dangans!

not particularly

Attached: shrug.jpg (352x277, 17K)

Thiiis. DR3 made him even more pathetic that he was doing it not only for his own pathetic self but to impress some gamer chick. Juzo bullying him was great.

>hates the biggest chad and the best protag in this series
Holy shit taste

>likes Nagito
>such a pathetic character
I’m surprised you even know how to use a computer, Komaeda.

Attached: 574B357D-3499-4879-87A2-C83536208EF9.jpg (451x680, 44K)

please don't samefag especially about best boy.

Not him but everything about their interactions is cringey

>posts a garbage character
Shocking

So I guess you don't like Sonia much either? Since their interactions are pretty much just the two of them being themselves.

>anyone who doesn't like my boy is samefagging

Hajimeme wasn't based, he had everything he ever wanted handed to him on a silver platter after he whined about it like a crybaby and he received no repercussions for his actions. He never even had to work hard for it which is fucking bullshit for other characters who actually had a difficult life like Ishimaru, Akane, Nidai, Sayaka, Mikan, Mondo, etc.

>Komaeda, the one who says that cleaning is the only thing he's good at
>Forgetting to be hygenic and refusing to bathe
He's trash on the inside, not the outside. Got one for V3's?

Chuunis are great

Attached: crimson.gif (400x225, 1006K)

>you mean the most forced pairing in the whole series
Did you play the game? The most forced pairing in the series is KaedeXShuichi.
>Literally who?
How are you on this website and not know who that is?

>hates Hajime because he's pathetic but likes Nagito and Shuichi.

Attached: 1547976290774.png (532x560, 255K)

I don't like Sonia.

Shh! Smelly Nagito is my fetish

>How is their little pairing forced?
Because it got forced into the fourth chapter after Kodaka needed a reason to shit on Kazuichi some more.
>Sonia is interested in the occult so he likes his chuuni shtick

>"You like this thing I do? Haha, we're so perfect for each other, we should totally get together."
You're retarded if you don't see that as forced, but you like Gundham, so I can't really expect much from you.
>once you get past that he's a pretty cool guy,
Why should I get past it if he doesn't? If he doesn't try to be an interesting person, why the fuck should I give him the benefit of the doubt? He's a retarded roleplayer, and that's what it is.
>And yes, they are cute.
No, they're not.
>>he doesn't know kyon
I'm not a retarded weeb.
>>hates the biggest chad and the best protag in this series
My sides have left orbit. Hajime was the biggest bitch in the entire series, he was pathetic in all accounts, and never really grew. As opposed to Makoto who was able to find strength in himself to literally bring everyone to hope. Makoto has a mental fortitude made of fucking titanium. Shuichi on the other hand was a detective who could get respect because he was actually capable of being useful. On top of that, the last case of V3 clearly displays what a fucking Chad he is.
>>likes Nagito
>>such a pathetic character
Say what you will, but Nagito was smart, cunning, he got shit done. Not only was his ideals interesting, but he was entertaining as a character. He was always a step ahead, and created the best case in the whole series. Nagito is a fantastic character.
>best boy.
Get better taste.
>Did you play the game? The most forced pairing in the series is KaedeXShuichi.
>Kaede, a character known to care about characters caring about a character.
>Shuichi, a detective who's insecure, but wants to help, helping out the self-made leader of the group.
(Too long)

is Kaede there?

Those guys deserved to be in HPA. Hajibitch didn't. Sucks most of them died while that faggot lived

I don't care stop samefagging.

>Yea Forums makes a good thread
It's wracked with waifu faggotry, but still.

Attached: burb.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

>You like this thing I do? Haha, we're so perfect for each other, we should totally get together."
Uhm yes user, common interests usually form the basis of relationships. Since it gives you something to do and talk about together. And it's not like the game presents them as some lovey-dovey couple, just a bit of a crush going on.

Attached: .... eh.jpg (583x498, 59K)

>He never even had to work hard for it which is fucking bullshit
That's every protag in DR especially Shuichi.

>he received no repercussions for his actions.
okay user.

Shuichi and Kaede's relationship works just as a friendship in that sense. You don't have to ship them. It's not forced because it makes sense for the characters to be friends outside of surface level interests like Sonia and Gundham have. And if their relationship had developed further beyond this strong base, it could work as an actual romantic relationship as well.
>>hates Hajime because he's pathetic but likes Nagito and Shuichi.
Refer to most of: You're legitimately braindead.
>pic related.
Imagine being this insecure that you have this much shit taste.
A common interest is not such a deep basis for a relationship, actually develop a friendship, and not force it over halfway through the game.
>And it's not like the game presents them as some lovey-dovey couple
It literally does. The game ships them hard, and it's forced as all hell.

Attached: Moron.png (343x131, 4K)

I know this topic has moved past it but I just had the idea that it would be really cool and funny if the protagonists would use mini game shit as their fighting skills. Hinata skateboarding over people or Saihara running people over in a taxi during THINKING TIME.

Attached: saihara tips.png (837x870, 343K)

Sonia being drawn to Gundham happens literally in the first chapter, so I don't know where this halfway through the game stuff is coming from.
And their common interest formed the basis to develop friendship and as they were hanging out their charming personalities lead to a bit of a crush going on. Don't know why this is such a big deal to you, they're teenagers.

>He never even had to work hard for it which is fucking bullshit for other characters who actually had a difficult life
He says this while listing characters who are practically masters at a certain talent or title by birth and get enrolled in a school where their futures are set for them.

Imagine getting this mad and still being wrong at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=vW8EMVRLHQk
>Let! Us! Laugh! UpROAAARIOUSLY HAHAHAHAHA
How can anyone hate Gundham?

>Sonia and Gundham bonding over their mutual love for weird shit, Sonia being a weeaboo who's fascinated by people with strange worldviews and Gundham being a lonely bastard who wants to be acknowledged and loved but isn't a dishonest creepy motherfucker like Kazuichi, is forced
>Generic Team Leader Kaede and beta spaghetti monster Shuichi falling in love in 3 days isn't forced because Kaede is nice
Whatever you say user

Attached: Gundham.png (1077x1037, 988K)

>it makes sense for the characters to be friends outside of surface level
It doesn't even work like that.
Shuichi is insecure and Kaede cheers him up because he's the only person that stop the killing game.
Hell i'm pretty sure she only followed him around because he was the first person she met.

Not him but Makoto wasn't really that impressive for anything except chapter 6. Most of the game had Kyoko holding his hand to solve cases and DR3 had him completely useless.

I would think that's what they would end up doing in building their movesets.

Atleast he didn't run off to some shady project like a dumbass because he's an insecure bitch obsessed with talent.

Yeah instead he gathered a group of unstable teenagers and almost fucked the world over.

nah, Naegi is steadfast in every chapter, never letting Monokuma get the best of the group and having them all think too bad of the dead, always remininding everyone that he is to blame

nah, Hajime is steadfast in every chapter, never letting Monokuma get the best of the group and having them all think too bad of the dead, always remininding everyone that he is to blame

>Sonia being drawn to Gundham happens literally in the first chapter
Then why does it not go anywhere until the fourth chapter? They literally needed someone to give a shit about Gundham for his case, while also using Kazuichi as a punchline. It's forced, if it wasn't, it would've started much, much earlier.
>their charming personalities
Gundham was a retard, not very charming there. And while Sonia was a pretty funny character due to her naivity, she wasn't particularly charming.
>lead to a bit of a crush going on.
Literally what crush could be formed out of that? How the fuck do you get a crush on someone because they like something you do? If anything that makes him more pathetic. It all seems so forced because they needed someone to care about him, it didn't feel natural.
>Don't know why this is such a big deal to you
Because it made the fourth chapter fucking boring, and created the most forced relationship in the series. It's justified.
>No argument.
Laughing at you right now.
>How can anyone hate Gundham?
Because he's an absolute cringelord that never grows.
>Sonia being a weeaboo
That's where you should've stopped, because that's what she comes off as. Whatever else you described her with, it's an attempt at making her more deep than she is. She's a naive weeb, it's funny, entertaining, but it's not exactly deep.
>Gundham being a lonely bastard who wants to be acknowledged and loved but isn't a dishonest creepy motherfucker
He talks about demons and shit. Most sane people would think he's mentally insane. And again, any attempt to make him sound more deep is sad, because you literally can't tell that from his character. They game makes no attempt to make you more interested in Gundham, because he acts like a retard all the time. The only time it gives a shit to do that is at the end of the fourth trial, but he's dead by then.

Continued next post.

>He says this while listing characters who are practically masters at a certain talent or title by birth and get enrolled in a school where their futures are set for them
Your retarded ass needs to actually play their FTEs because this is literally false. None of those guys had those talents from the start. They worked hard to attain them. Hajime however did nothing but whine and cry about not having talent without doing anything to earn it. Then he goes the cheap way and gets all the talents through some project because he's too much of a faggot to actually work to develop talent.

>how do crushes work
user your autism is showing

>Hajime never grew
???

Attached: future.jpg (960x544, 122K)

And saved those guys even when he had no reason to. The only one among them who should have died was Hajime since he chose what he did because he's an insecure bitch who couldn't handle being a normie

Well it doesn't help since most of those students ended up dying anyways while Hajime managed to save all his friends with only Chiaki being the casualty here. Makoto has 8 dead friends. Hajime has only 1.

dr3 doesnt count

>I'll fight for the future everyone created for ME
Sounds like the kind of guy who would take the easy route to getting talent through a project instead of actually creating talent on his own.

>Hajime however did nothing but whine and cry about not having talent without doing anything to earn it.
He "killed" himself when he went through surgery and turned into Izuru.
He only reverted back after realizing that talent doesn't matter in the virtual killing game

Makoto and his classmates were in a real killing game. Hajime and his pals were in a fake one. Not a fair comparison especially when Makoto's the reason those guys even got a second chance in the first place instead of having the Future Foundation burying them alive.

And that does nothing to credit Hajime when it was Chiaki who helped him. He's a bitch who can't do anything on his own. Even when he got all the talents in the world, he still didn't stop Junko from starting the tragedy which got many people killed.

STOP SHITTING ON OTHER GAMES TO MAKE YOUR FAVOURITE SEEM BETTER

JUST TALK ABOUT STUFF YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE IN NORMAL TERMS

KAEDE SAYS TO BE FRIENDS

Attached: __akamatsu_kaede_and_amami_rantarou_danganronpa_and_new_danganronpa_v3_drawn_by_yumaru_marumarumaru_ (450x600, 355K)

At least with Kazuichi I could tell that he's an asshole and weird because he's insecure, and that's already making him deeper than Gundham. The game played Gundham completely straight for the whole time, and I never gave a shit to know about him, because he acts like a fucking retarded the whole time.
>falling in love
Again, it's more of a friendship with understanding and compassion. Not straight up "love". Also, if anything, Sonia and Gundham fell in love in about three days. Don't spin shit. The reason it isn't forced in the latter case is because Kaede and Shuichi attempt to help each other, not only with the killing game, but as people. Kaede makes him more self-confident, while Shuichi gives Kaede confidence to do something more daring. I'm not claiming it's deep, but it's not forced. It makes sense for them to be friends.
>Shuichi is insecure and Kaede cheers him up because he's the only person that stop the killing game.
Kaede cheers him up because she also cares for him as a person. Kaede is a compassionate person in general, you can't claim she's that way just for ulterior motives.
>Hell i'm pretty sure she only followed him around because he was the first person she met.
That's fair, I personally still think she'd be curious about him, seeing how she seems to be intrigued by the idea of a detective who isn't confident, I found that to be an interesting aspect about her. But even if they hadn't met at first, I still think Shuichi would be the one to initiate things after the Despair Road thing. Kaede gets put down by majority of the group, she starts feeling bad, and Shuichi, feeling that he needs to step up as a detective, decides to give Kaede hope by telling her his deductions. In this way, Kaede makes Shuichi more confident, while Shuichi gives her hope. They both get something valuable out of their friendship.

Too long continued next post.

What I'm getting from this thread is that people who hate Hajime are such brainlets that they didn't understand the very simple message an anime game spent an hour shoving down their throats

Attached: (You).jpg (3160x1864, 234K)

Imagine if they made a new Danganronpa today on Sony platforms. They'd censor the living hell out of it.

>never really grew.
That's Makoto. Even the one-hit wonder Kaede had more development than him.
>As opposed to Makoto who was able to find strength in himself to literally bring everyone to hope.
He was like that since the beginning.

So?
Makoto would've never solved most of the trials if Kyoko wasn't holding his hand.
>he still didn't stop Junko
Izuru and Hajime are two different people user.

reminder you're supposed to read zero between 1 and 2

0 came out first but I think reading it after 2 is a better experience, since it makes the Izuru twist very obvious

There's nothing to censor and Danganronpa itself is already censored by CERO.
The characters bleed pepto bismol for a reason.

Based Piano girl

Attached: 61139833_p1.jpg (500x748, 326K)

I mean the first half of this thread was people blaming characters for doing bad things in a killing game that forces them to do bad things in order to survive. Seems like people have an issue to understand basic concepts even when spelt out by an anime.

Attached: nyeh.png (1000x800, 103K)

>Whatever else you described her with, it's an attempt at making her more deep than she is.
>any attempt to make him sound more deep is sad, because you literally can't tell that from his character
Everything I've said is directly stated in-game, in the main story even.
Sonia is fascinated with serial killers because she sees value in experiencing such an alien worldview. It's in line with DR's common theme of everyone having a different outlook and experiences, which makes it hard to communicate and understand each other.
We see Gundham try to hang out with people and get shunned several times, and Hajime specifically comments on his lonliness. It doesn't take much brainpower to understand that his delusions are a kind of escapism to cope with that, even without ever touching his FTEs.

Not a single one of the characters I mentioned were masters of their talent by birth.

Sayaka was lonely all throughout her childhood and only found solace in the idols she saw on tv and decided to become one herself to help other girls in her predicament.
Ishimaru family was ostracized and lead into debt because of his granfathers fuck ups, so he dedicated every single day of his life to work on his grades and show that even normal poor people can surpass talented geniuses.
Mondo had deadbeat parents and only had his brother growing up. When it was time for him to succeed him the other gang members shit on him and saying he wasn't good enough, which lead him to accidentally have his brother killed, which he blames himself for it; he works hard in his gang to help keep his brother's final words from not dying in vain.
Akane was poor and only developed her talent later in life from escaping creepers who were after her in the slums.
Nidai was dying from heart failure. Sure he wanted to become a manager beforehand, but it was his dying friend that pushed him to realize it was his calling.
Mikan developed her talent on her own because there was nobody else to treat her wounds for her from all the bulling and mistreatment she had to deal with.

And again, Hinata's worries are child's play when compared to some of the other characters who actually had to endure far greater problems than he has. It makes him come off like a whiny little brat.

Mikan would be a hybrid of Valentine from Skullgirls and Tira from Soul Calibur with her mood changes.

Attached: Tsumiki Mikan.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

>Hinata's worries are child's play when compared to some of the other characters who actually had to endure far greater problems than he has
Why does Makoto get a pass then?
Nagito suffered worse than him.

Remind me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Makoto pulled his weight during the trials. I know Kyoko did a lot of work too, but it didn't feel as one sided as it did with Nagito and Chiaki carrying Hajime all the time. On top of that, Makoto is a strong character in his own right, his optimism barely ever wavering. Despite being normal, he doesn't whine about it. Sure he feels a little out of place, but it's not a detriment to him.
I've had crushes, but they weren't superficial like that. I'd only have a crush if I believed I could spend a happy life with the person I did, that it could genuinely work out. Superficial crushes are fairly pathetic, my dude.
He had a whole game to grow, instead they reserved that for Hajime getting pulled out of a slum in like ten minutes. It didn't feel meaningful, and it just made Hajime feel weaker that he needed moral support that badly in the last trial.
>That's Makoto.
I feel like Makoto grew to be slightly more skeptic, but still have optimistic ideals. Makoto didn't really have room to grow much, he was pretty good already. If anything, we got to be in his perspective to watch Kyoko grow more, and that's pretty cool.
>He was like that since the beginning.
I used that as an example to just show how much of a stronger person Makoto is compared to Hajime. Despite both of them being normal and untalented, Makoto never really complained about it. He made do with what he had, and he was still happy. Because of that, Hajime comes off as really, really, pathetic.
>Sonia is fascinated with serial killers because she sees value in experiencing such an alien worldview.
I can not find a single reference to this, it just seems that her likes for these things are superficial.
>We see Gundham try to hang out with people and get shunned several times
Again, it might be me not looking hard enough or my memory being hazy, but I can't find a reference to this.

(Continued)

>Why does Makoto get a pass then?
All of Naegi's friends that died aren't going to come back. And he never sold his soul to the devil to get what he wanted. He rolled with the punches in his life, and said that was the way things were. He still worked hard and became the SHSL Hope even before the killing game (this is mentioned in DR Zero).

And I didn't mention Komaeda because even though he suffered, he never had to work hard for his talent.

Either way, Gundham comes off as very self-centered and just stupid. It's really on himself that no one would want to spend time with him, fuck, I wouldn't. He doesn't put effort into being approachable or coming off as a decent person. Again, it's all on him.
>that his delusions are a kind of escapism to cope with that
No, it's more like his delusions are the cause of that. Again, it's all played really straight. I can't respect him because he acts, shitty, is selfish, but yet I'm supposed to feel bad for him. He's not funny, not entertaining, and just feels like a pain to be around.

"Boohoo I suffered more so I'm an interesting character" is a shitty argument in the first place
He was a lonely kid who wanted to become someone special, what exactly is wrong with that?

>it just made Hajime feel weaker that he needed moral support that badly in the last trial
Makoto is babied by Kyoko for his whole fucking game, fuck off
Every DR character who goes through any meaningful growth has it spurred on by someone important to them, that's practically what these games are all about.

Attached: Komaru.png (1025x1031, 776K)

Would you Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190407_022807.png (1241x720, 417K)

While Hajime had a perfectly fine childhood but he didn't like it because muh normalcy

Not him, but, wow, what a post.
>He was a lonely kid who wanted to become someone special, what exactly is wrong with that?
Because he acted pathetic the whole time about it, he doesn't put in the effort, and instead relies on the easy way out by going through an experiment. Doesn't really make you an sympathetic person if you're going to bitch about something the whole time and then not even try to fix it properly.
>Makoto is babied by Kyoko for his whole fucking game, fuck off
Not emotionally, and not that far into the game. Hajime was so stagnantly a shit character throughout the whole game, that he needed time in the last trial to be given quick development. It's sad.

He wasn't SHSL Hope before DR0.

I'm sure Kyoko and Sayaka would.

>He was a lonely kid who wanted to become someone special, what exactly is wrong with that?
By actually putting the effort into it? Ishimaru was in the exact same predicament that he was but the main difference is that he worked hard to get where he was in life. Hinata would rather wallow in self pity which lead to him not getting anything done.

Attached: 1510548341840.jpg (854x2400, 772K)

How long are you gonna drag this argument out?

It was never mentioned that Hajime was a loner. However if he was then it was because of his own pathetic desire to attain talent because he's insecure. He had a normal life, normal childhood and working parents who made enough money. Sayaka, Mondo, Taka, Nekomaru and Akane all literally had shitty childhoods and most of them either were poor, had no parents around or something else.

>Drag
I'm just addressing points that the other side is giving, I'm not forcing this to go on. If anything, you could be asking the other side the same question. Don't be snarky about this, user.

Not him but the fact you have no counter argument just shows you lost.

Ishimaru should have lived while Hajime should have died like the bitch he is.

Ishimaru actually worked hard and overcame his troubles which earned him rights into HPA. Hajime did nothing but complain, complain and complain then just gets the ultimate cheats and now has all the talents. That's horseshit.

This.

>he doesn't put in the effort,
>not even try to fix it properly.
But he did. He enrolled in Hope's Peak Reverse course Department.
>instead relies on the easy way out by going through an experiment
He didn't rely on anything. His admiration for hope and hope's peak made him the perfect candidate chosen for the Izuru project.
>that he needed time in the last trial to be given quick development.
That's every protag except Makoto.

stop shitposting

>not maining MEAT ON THE BONE

Literally fucking this. Hinata was rewarded for being a whiny little bitch while Ishimaru died and nobody gave a single fuck.

Attached: 1440375997888.png (480x280, 145K)

samefag

>not maining MOLE ON THE BOOB

Attached: Chiaki fullart.png (1325x1325, 2.02M)

> I'm not forcing this to go on.
But you are by still responding. You're literally repeating yourself and the same people is still proving your point wrong.

Angie has gone berzerk with divine blood lust!!!

Same

Attached: angie_BUTT.jpg (600x600, 52K)

This is why DR writing is terrible.

>But he did. He enrolled in Hope's Peak Reverse course Department.
Damn, his mommy and daddy paid a big sum for him to get in. What good work Hajime did!
>He didn't rely on anything.
He relied on becoming a whole other person just so he can feel meaningful. That's fucking pathetic, anyway you shake it.
>That's every protag except Makoto.
Shuichi is given lots of development over time of the game. Kaede teaching him to face the truth, Kaito teaching him to share his burden with people he can trust, Kokichi teaching him that lies can be meaningful. In the end this all accumulates into the last trial where he BTFOs Keebo, Tsumugi, and the entire world, using his own willpower. Shuichi had good time to grow, Hajime had none. He was a piece of shit throughout the whole game, and then suddenly became stronger in a few minutes at the end of the game.
Point and laugh.
Oh, I see, you got me there for a second, here's your (You).

Attached: My Sides.png (343x115, 3K)

I thought that was the whole "using brainwashing and memory manipulation as a crutch for contrived plot twists" thing

>using inspect element.
>still no argument
Whatever you say user.

Attached: 1552668631962.jpg (520x678, 69K)

In the original Japanese, Ishimaru is shaming Komaeda for being openly gay... he gives him a speech about how he should keep it private, and how it's important to be straight-passing in order to fit in with society.

Here's another (You) for effort, my friend. Have fun with it.

Why are you shitposting about your boyfriend, Komaeda-kun?

His parents paid for him to get in. He didn't fo shit on his own to get in

Oh, I see, you got me there for a second, here's your (You)

Can we all agree that this just goes to show how pathetic Hajimefags are in general?

If they had a school life story mode/killing game mystery in between fighting matches, that would be a dream game. Just make it some non-canon alternate timeline where all 3 classes are trapped together.

Attached: maki.png (1009x686, 950K)

strawpoll.com/75fp49pr

Shitposting, but i'd believe it.

Attached: 1500134336584.jpg (2560x1440, 537K)

Nah, protagfags in general are pretty based.

hey hey hey

Attached: Foxxy_Phat.png (300x225, 56K)

I don't know, this thread proved that Hajimefags in general can't defend their boy for shit.

I disagree.

I like all DR protagonists UwU

Attached: Dz28D7W.jpg (850x513, 134K)

>No u
>S-Samefag!
>Flimsy arguments
Yeah, say what you will, but the evidence is all here.

Hiyoko, for the taunts alone.

All the fighters need weird technical stuff to match their character
>Mikan only has defensive moves
>can't deal damage until she's beat up enough and loses 2/3rds of health
>Snaps into psycho mode, deals extra damage

Attached: Mikan_Tsumiki_Halfbody_Sprite_(22).png (742x560, 391K)

Izuru.

All talents edgy boy is my guy.

I heard someone was shitting on my boyfriend.

Attached: 1552552887084.png (777x777, 769K)

>Fujos are here to shit up the thread even further.
Oh joy.

Ugh. Don't remind me of their TDP event. I wanted Taka to BTFO Nagito's shaky ideals of hope so damn badly yet Taka backs down when Nagito starts getting weird. Shameful.

Attached: D0PKGP8VAAAliOn.jpg (2048x1138, 349K)

I know this thread is dead now but how popular is this series in general?
I heard that Junko is somehow the most cosplayed character in the world and two versions of DR1/DR2 is in the top 20 of Famitsus 100 list.

Attached: 1524934304648.png (240x240, 23K)

Don't worry, he likes it.

Attached: 905vwujdigb21.jpg (411x215, 19K)

Mahiru, Kirigiri, and Mikan.
Would play Hopeman for fun too, of course.

I would love to floss on the corpses of filthy casuals with her.

Attached: uppercut.jpg (673x700, 478K)

it's a pretty well known cult classic. I think it was a Guinness book of records had that line about most cosplayed, but no idea where they got that from.

Easily one of the most popular VN series in Japan.In the west it had a cult following on tumblr and a few threads of discussion on here from time to time until the PC release which really got a lot of attention here.

Perhaps someone at Guiness was a DR fan

I thought it was fine. Komaeda is a force of nature all of his own (unfortunately) there was no way that he was going to understand him, they are both total opposites anyway. I'm just glad that conversation took place between them at all, as it should have been brought up in the main game with more depth. Beside Ishimaru made his point across and he's right anyway.

Attached: 48123605_p16.jpg (800x903, 394K)

I dunno but their plot summary is hilarious

Attached: zle1v3ph0rkz.png (1024x512, 710K)

>high school students ivestigate fight club run by robot bear
give us Danganronpa: What Happens in Despair Stays in Despair Kodaka you fuckig hack