Still no video game where you can play a robot

>still no video game where you can play a robot

what gives?

Attached: robotman.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Enter the Gungeon but Robot is unlockable character there

Weird im playing SOMA right now

Claptrap in Borderlands Presequel

come on OP

Attached: T3-m443.jpg (528x640, 41K)

This thread fucking sucks, OP. There are many games where you play as a robot and you can suck my ass.

If you want to talk about Doom Patrol, just fucking go to . Why can't any of you newfags use this site correctly. Yea Forums is not the only board. Now kill yourself.

>posting an inferior model

Attached: regie-santiago-ged-neutra-front.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Are simulacrums cyborgs in the very broadest terms or just robots? They're entirely inorganic, but they have the memories of a real human. There's no squishy brain inside, though.

what a sensible post, now watch as everyone ignores it

Wrong

Attached: jaquette-sleeping-dogs-playstation-3-ps3-cover-avant-g-1344947760.jpg (1280x1464, 933K)

>"FUCK NAZIS"

kek

Titanfall 2 art book says they're human minds in robot bodies. They never clarify exactly what that means here, though.

Is this a huge spoiler? If so I might pick this game back up. I bought it on sale and dropped it early on. Is it worth sticking through.

when does he become a robot?
I remember playing this before and he's just chinese

Yes he is

He's just saying the Chinese are soulless automatons. It's worth beating the game though, its janky but worth seeing through especially when you unlock all the moves. My favorite thing was a counter that would tell the number of jump kicks you did in a row. I would run around the streets kicking random Chinese women in the back of the head all day

*ahem*

Attached: RIP😢😭😭.jpg (640x908, 119K)

I miss this game

Underrated post.

a true hidden gem

wow, the Iron Man reboot looks pretty good

*blocks your path*

Attached: 2b.jpg (564x751, 66K)

BRENAISSANCE

can someone give me a quick rundown on this webm?

man i remember possessing other robots as kid that just was just fascinating to me at the time

That's Cliff from the Doom Patrol, I believe that's from the new TV show. I don't remember Cliff being that brutal in the comics.

Attached: 2eca1e914508f63f791ee308c92250b8.jpg (1401x2060, 463K)

Literally any game where you play as an american.

Most based playstyle in the game, too.

>obsessed

Attached: americans sure are dumb and fat amirite.jpg (500x562, 84K)

I love loot!

Cool reddit memes. Mind if I save them?

>obese

Primordia

Nier:A

I don't remember the name of the game, but it was early 2000's third-person game where you had control of four different characters with different abilities. You switched between the characters. One of them was a robot who could walk through deadly gas for example.
The release had something to do with Commandos 2, because I think I got a C2 version with that game's demo on it.

thanks user

>females
>charging to fight
lol

Doom Patrol series.
it is, unironically, Reddit. Lots of lolrandom humor and drama and barely any action. Keep that in mind if you're thinking on picking it up

brendan fraser in a robot spergs out and kills bodies of a peruvian nazi hivemind controlled by a mengele in a box

getting choke slammed into wallsrobot is played by Fraser, just so you know

Attached: 71705_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 223K)