This is the BEST controller!

This is the BEST controller!

Attached: 1200px-Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black.jpg (1200x853, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQUiXokUVeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked it, but i like this one too.
It just has a worse battery but it's still something absurd like 40 hours so who cares.
And "but the d-pad is shittier" argument doesn't count because BOTH controllers had terrible d-pad.
I have separate, specialized controllers when i need a good d-pad.

Attached: 25th=550.jpg (550x382, 27K)

False.

Attached: model m.jpg (1600x801, 253K)

Actual best coming through

Attached: E5BB873D-7730-47EE-BC73-FA2CD137E1A6.jpg (594x594, 31K)

Reminder Keyboards are not controllers.
They are keyboards.

It's superior to every console controller for playing games though. Maybe with the exception of fighting games.

Best of all worlds.
>8bitdo SNES for retro games.
>Wii U PRO for PC games
>Switch Pro for Switch

Attached: 43218040.png (500x671, 174K)

>glossy finish
Gross. I'm glad Nintendo stopped doing this shit on the Switch.

I keep hearing that the dpad on this controller is shitty, but what specifically makes it shit? I'm using the dpad to play the genesis collection on Steam, and I think it works fine, granted I dont have experience with controllers outside of Nintendo and M+KB.

Attached: cohen.jpg (413x375, 36K)

thumb cramps here we come! Love having the left thumbstick in the place where it causes nerve pinching!

People not finding anything else to complain about is my guess.
My Switch Pro also works just fine, Dpad's buttons work as intended.

Step aside kids

Attached: 8449EB46-0AC6-4DE1-9D15-5ACF9B6E9B8F.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I use this for everything actually, it's pretty good. You can fix the glossy surfact thing by getting a customdecal from decalgirl.com for like 15 bucks. They're also pretty cheap on amazon and ebay.

Essentially the d-pad isn't especially good quality wise and most importantly it misreads inputs.
If you push left/right and alternate it'll occasionally read up and down, and vice versa.

This is caused by the way the connectors on the boards were designed and how the rummer cirle thingie underneath moves when you press the d-pad.
It'll push down adn connect to up or down, or left or right when you're alternating two other directions, giving you unintended inputs.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQUiXokUVeg

Here's one way to fix it, if you're interested.
There's many different ways tho.

Attached: switch-pro-02.jpg (640x546, 209K)

35 years old boomer here. I played video games all my life so my tier list is objectively true

GOD
>PS4 (versatility), Switch Pro (overall quality)
HIGH
>Xbone, Gamecube, PS3, Wii U
MID
>PS1, SNES, 360
LOW
>Dreamcast, N64, Switch Joycons, Xboxhueg
SHIT
>Sega Genesis, WiiMote + Nunchuck, NES

The only thing worse than this are American arcade cabinets.

The NEO GEO has one of the most uncomfortable layouts of any arcade stick ever made. Not hating on the games, but FUCK that controller.

Its abit too mushy for my liking and some people have issues with recognition of button presses. For example if you rapidly press left and right on the dpad it may register up presses.

Attached: poor.jpg (500x311, 27K)

Agreed.

I'm a little upset that you can't be competitive in most pc games unless you use m&k, I want to be a slouching couchfag and still fuck people up. eg. fighting games for me

Does the Pro controller develop the drifting issue the joycons do? I'm on my second set of replacement sticks and getting kind of tired of this shit.

is that actually any good

>the dpad is fine
try playing tetris with it and then say that again. A good dpad has to "click" not feel mushy.

>Testing out on Sonic 1
>Press Left and Right rapidly
>He starts rolling
FUCK

Attached: DTABnb9U0AAv22I.jpg (768x431, 27K)

No, the only issue with the pro controller is a quality control issues with the gates on the dpad. Overall a fantastic controller.