Aside from pic related, what are the big problems western games face these days?

Aside from pic related, what are the big problems western games face these days?

Attached: 22778569-C4FE-40A0-A504-C38DD190D62E.jpg (972x710, 159K)

imagine a game with these character's but if you win you fuck them!

cringe

Pretty sure there's a mugen mod for that

GPS or waypoints. Fuck this lazy shit you fucking assholes. What the fuck is the point of an open world game if I'm just looking at a tiny minimap all game long. Fuck you

Attached: 1507980897139.jpg (1000x1091, 220K)

But having hot men is a good thing

DLC, huge day one patches, death of physical media, subscription based, push to streaming, tutorials out the ass/hand holding, publishers wasting more money on advertisement than on development, unity engine
Funny how all this cancer comes from westerners, they are literally ruining gaming.

Attached: thewestistotten.png (401x580, 276K)

>ninjas in full plate armor
MK is a fucking joke.

If I lose do they get to fuck me?

When women MMA fight they do it bras and shorts, that seems pretty revealing to me.

>walking with no direction to artificially inflate game length

yikes, thank god you’re not a dev

but what about the hot women

first subscription based game wasn’t western

Idk about that. I mean if they don't want to add it then we can't really change that. However, we need more games with hot dudes like that.

>death of physical media
Nothing wrong with it.

>publishers wasting more money on advertisement than on development
That's good.
>budgets are wasted on "management" and marketing
>players are aware that big publishers are massive cunts and don't give them their money
>"AAA" shit flops
>devs have to leave this shitfest
>big publishers devolve into shovelware conveyors

Attached: 337732-2f2cecf3.jpg (600x500, 36K)

I think its players being too cradled by developers. The discussion about a Sekiro easy mode are a good example of this, as devs have taken up the habit of rewarding every single thing the player does with flashing lights and loud noises, all the while giving the player more numerous and stronger abilities or tricking with the AI, all to make the player feel as powerful as possible, which instilled the idea that even a single death is something bad. Of course now challenging games or just games where deaths are part of the normal game like Sekiro now enrages many people, because the game doesn't stop, grab their hand and reward them for just being there, all the while to get better at the game you need to actually get better irl, instead of just investing in stronger abilities.

>>walking with no direction to artificially inflate game length

Bad execution is not a good excuse for choosing to have bad game design. It would be the same as adding auto combos in fighting games. No need to learn combos since it would "artificially inflate game length"

jews in charge of everything

They listen to Twitter too much in order to sell pre-releases and avoid controversy.

Art isn't supposed to be a croudfunding and I'm not starting a stupid debate of "are games art?" I'm talking about stupid bullshit like the female outfits in MK or if a PC should have a trans option.

All that should be a decision made by the dev, unbiased and uncommitted.

focus groups

BREAKING NEWS

Leak for MK12 just released

Attached: MK12Leak.jpg (1104x900, 236K)

>no waypoints
>no minimap until you buy it
>no lifeless empty spaces to artificially make world feel bigger
>reliable landmarks everywhere
>impossible to get lost
>no artificial barriers (only one magical)

Attached: 87891244.jpg (640x360, 80K)

You should respect other people’s culture
Dlsite
Play rainworld.

they cave into social pressure too easily
musicians, filmmakers, and artists are typically arrogant enough about their work not to compromise for anything, but game devs cave to fucking everything when people start yelling at them because they're just soibois who grew up

every game coming out hasn't been finished

>no lifeless empty spaces to artificially make world feel bigger
>Shows a lifeless empty space
whew