Which franchise do you like more, Yea Forums? Pokemon or Persona?

Which franchise do you like more, Yea Forums? Pokemon or Persona?

Attached: dao4gwt-5e62905e-6ac5-4672-a8b5-283994913cdb.png (749x419, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YYMmKXqwHQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm a fan of both, but anyone who doesn't pick persona has shit taste.

Attached: tumblr_oz7c0lMbv01s358hvo1_1280.png (636x1080, 795K)

Persona.

I still battle using pokemon online but I can't play pokemon games anymore. I put about 500 hours into X and had an amazing team, then someone stole my game and I didnt want to buy a new cartridge. SO HERE I AM

Pokemon has better games, but also has shittier games.

DOING EVERYTHING I CAN

>Tfw both franchises are extremely similar but one of them being edgier

youtu.be/YYMmKXqwHQc

>Pokemon has better games
Not even.

I like persona more, and I think a wildcard user would easily defeat red or someone on his level.

Yes. They do have better games. It may not be more than the amount of shitty games they made, but there are Pokemon games that are better than any Persona game.

I care more about the demons I use in SMT games than I do Pokemon, it's hard to care about eugenics programs.

I grew up with Pokemon & still am interested in new games but god damn is Persona so much better. Not even on the same level.

Wouldn't Door-kun alone solo any Pokemon trainer?

>but there are Pokemon games that are better than any Persona game.
List them in particular then. Even the best Pokemon game is only arguably even with the best Persona game.

Can Persona users even use their Persona in the real world?

HS/SS and B2W2 are better than any Persona game.

Nope.

He could solo an entire region of trainers with the right persona.

And that Persona is Black Maria.

Persona loses because they're a bunch of autists with no powers in the real world.

Only whatever form of make believe they're dealing with.

Ok those are actually good choices, but I still mildly disagree, I'd put those above P1-3 but evenly matched with P4G/P5.

P1-3 can, and persona users have the advantage of being granted damage immunity from their personas. For example, Door-kun could reflect a fire attack whereas a trainer would be burnt alive

They have powers till they mature, then they're gone. Pokemon is also kind of fucking stupid since you're literally catching gods and those who control time and space. Though some are just baby sitters.

Franchise wise, I'd like to care more for Pokemon, but I can't till Game Freak does themselves. Persona has some good moments here and there and I do like it, but it feels like effort is clearly placed at the start and peters out rather quickly. I still like both overall.

Attached: 665.jpg (879x1200, 213K)

>They have powers till they mature, then they're gone
This was only from the P3 anime nobody watched. Not canon.

Anyone else want a crossover between these two?