GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HA Mojang just deconfirmed Steve. Some new guy and a “senior manager” said no

Hmmmm, kinda weird don’t you think. Why would a rookie, who only started working at Mojang last week, know ANYTHING about smash? That precious little tweet of yours was deleted after he backed off. As for the Aubrey person, she isn’t the CFO or the CEO, but she’s just a mere community manger, who works with only PR. How would she know about Microsoft and Nintendo’s decisions? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 34FA04BF-8E4F-4A63-95AD-ED275A260720.png (960x540, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/j17bfrcj1bdizzp/Steve.rar/file
youtube.com/watch?v=K0Zek3lUB2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait for paper mario too

NEVER EVER

Man this has to be a new record of Banjoke's efforts blowing up back into their faces

Steve is far too iconic to appear in a game as lowly as Smash. Guest characters in Smash are Generic Karate Man, Blonde Generic Karate Man, Shovelware Man, Dead Series Man and Solid Snake, not high profile icons like Minecraft Steve.

S-Steve please bring me with you to Smash, I can't take it in here!

Attached: 1537775294162.jpg (789x721, 219K)

Attached: 1554094453337.jpg (749x1024, 49K)

Attached: 1554095075986.png (883x782, 155K)

Increased Steveposting usually means they are salty about something. Nice to see your deconfirmation has you seething quite nicely.

>debunking rumors means you’re salty
Yikeserooni

It's actually a viralling tactic so they can screencap all these threads into an epic montage for views.

Based

WHAT FUCKING PROGRAM ARE YOU USING

Why? You don’t know anyone there, while I’ve been making friends there for the last several years

Attached: A6AB704C-D062-451D-B9DA-569301DC0B7F.png (939x690, 624K)

Cope. Steve will never be in Smash.

based

Attached: steve2.webm (1920x1080, 831K)

how do I get the pathtracing stuff? without joining patreon

Attached: 1539503287075.png (1924x855, 3.36M)

Where can i get this Steve model?

Attached: 1546283417299.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

after the fighter's pass is done (or smash dlc as a whole if, on the unlikely outcome, we get more dlc than this)

what's gonna be the steveposters' next goal post? smash 6 on the nintendo switch 2: electric mouse boogaloo?

based and kumapilled

How do you make the hair like that?

mediafire.com/file/j17bfrcj1bdizzp/Steve.rar/file

is this what you're looking for?

nice thanks

We know that Banjo will never be in.
On behalf of all Banjo supporters, we admit defeat, Steve fans. Enjoy Smash Bros!
I am excited on finding out if Banjo will get a skin!

Attached: Banjo.png (770x803, 560K)

Stop it Banjo will be in look at the tweets stop pointing out how business works stop let’s make trailers
>Banjo shows up and everyone claps and all attention is focused on them by every character
Fucking stevefags ruining smash with unique chaaracters

man door hand hook car door

lmaoroflcoptr funnnie stev meme
>upvote
>upvote
>>>>>>>givegold

Thanks man! I look forward to using the Banjo skin, maybe he'll even get a mii costume

Attached: Steve Minecraft.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

Why do you keep using that terrible render? He's gonna look more like he actually does in Minecraft

Steve was born in Yea Forums 10 years ago, and will always be Yea Forums, newfag

Give up.

Attached: 1554525469872.png (607x234, 32K)

you can make the copypasta better by pointing out the fact that nobody from Mojang is going to confirm that Steve is in smash until Nintendo does it in their direct or whatever
why the hell would they let that information out willingly

hes gonna look like pic related

Attached: steve.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Today I will remind them

Attached: Hes in .png (994x665, 639K)

Not so fast! You've forgotten that Master Chief (yes, THE Master Chief from Halo who doesn't afraid of anything) is, in actuality, joining Smash over Steve. Better luck next time, ol' Stevester. Nothing personnel, it's just business.

Attached: master_dab.jpg (400x453, 25K)

Did you even read the post? Why would a senior PR manager know anything?

We need a containment board for smashfags.

What program do I need to do this

Attached: deb.jpg (619x413, 77K)

Bump for this

Go back to 9gag, Snoy

You're dumb as shit.

But Steve isn't in smash.

The problem with a nintendo board is that Yea Forums wouldn't have anything to talk/shitpost about

Stevecuck, the very that mojang staff are shitting on Steve getting into smash should be a serious redflag for you (if Virginben talking bout "minecraft content since e3 wasn't)

dont bother, these kids are autistic.

Attached: 1526369579269.jpg (1429x1138, 411K)

Based

Attached: 1539815349731.gif (278x229, 242K)

Why falseflag as a banjofag then reply to yourself?

How? She isn’t the CEO or CFO of Mojang? The fuck would she know? Use arguments instead of ad hominem, banjuck huntooie

Imagine being hated by people who work on your game, to the point where the idea of you being in one of the most popular game series ever is met with confusion, laughter, and outright calling you a soulless avatar.

Attached: 0ed43c98460de78787073ad6b248282b.jpg (600x707, 50K)

Cope, Chief isn't getting in.

First of all, she's an important person to the company, and she obviously knows people inside of the company, you really think she wouldn't be informed? You are dumb as shit, Refusteve.

>not believing THE Chief is joining smash
Yikes, cringe, all that stuff.

Attached: good_grief.jpg (512x512, 48K)

maybe next dlc pass

Damn Steve is dummy thicc

Give it some time stevecuck, Steve will be in the next smash.

not a stevecuck. but im just saying chief is next pass.

muy basado

Attached: 6A5112B9-564A-4348-99D5-2FC930FCD1AD.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

>next dlc pass
If only. Nintendo doesn't like doing the obvious thing.

Not me honey, you're just going to have to cope with the fact that there are actually some sensible banjo fans out there

Based, he's in

>don't know anyone there
hows the special ed classes going champ

Attached: diddy kong racing.jpg (640x480, 99K)

>caring about Smash
>caring about Minecraft

Attached: gif.gif (365x400, 551K)

Why do people still reply to Stevefags? It's no secret that they don't ACTUALLY like Steve, and that they're just shitposting just to get an easy rise out of people. It's bait in the most basic format and people are still falling for it in 2019.

Attached: Eggplant Wizard.png (853x639, 358K)

You're right, falseflagging as Genofags is better

there are actually a few unironic ones, i've seen one on twitter

meaningless arguments on the internet with people i'll never meet over subjects i don't care about is the only thing that fills the void anymore

Attached: mario sees a switch.gif (360x240, 982K)

Anyone got that comic of incineroar sacrificing himself to stop steve so that other characters could get in?
I like how ironic it is

You aren't fooling anyone stevecuck, the sensible banjo fans are the ones calling BS on steve getting into smash.

Attached: 1553374162859.png (300x300, 136K)

>This is how the sonyfag reacts to a new movie

I smell a rat. Someone spy check please.

I've never played minecraft, was the generic minecraft dude you played named Steve?
Does minecraft have fucking lore or something?

Go back to your discord already.

Whelp that just blew up in your face! Sounds like you're off your meds again

Attached: Youch!.png (376x99, 4K)

its a shitty generic skin that doesn't even have a name in game originally, that most people swap out for a skin of an anime character or some shit. Literal non-character.

Steve is the villain we need.

Attached: 1546288450284.png (640x480, 234K)

I wouldn't mind Steve if he looked like pic related

Attached: 1553702876699.png (1920x1080, 412K)

I've been banned every time I've critisized Nintendo. Never when I criticize anything else.

There's gotta be one autistic guy who's been a mod for years.

So where did the name Steve come from?

>Honey
Oh shit it's the bitch from Gamefaqs!! Hey! Say sweetie! It'll be funny. C'mon now, grandma.

Attached: 1553520848053.jpg (243x239, 6K)

looks like shit

Nobody cares about Smash. Stop making these useless threads.

Sage, yes, i announce sage. It goes in all fields

my family has been on this land for generations and nothing has been more sickening then seeing autists come in droves with the laziest shitposting. The only differences between you hicks and the little kids that came here 10 years ago was the fact that little kids weren't autists. i aint no Banjofag, Genofag, Isaacfag, or any other smash fag. I'm a shitposting fag and Steve posting has gotten lazier than Wojack, Boomer, and Pepe memes. That's the only accomplishment that Stevefags have achieved. I'll tend to this land until the day I die and I'll always praise god for the fact that retards like y'all will never procreate

Retareded Stevefags, he's not getting in, even the people at Minecraft say he is a shit soulless avatar that nobody cares about, do you honestly think you will be in Smash when even the staff dislikes the character?

Get fucked, Steve will NEVER be in Smash.

Attached: D1pkTbkWkAYQfyl.png (650x650, 104K)

Notch dropped it once as a joke. Now it's taken as his canon name. Pretty funny.

How does this prove anything? Anyone can use insepct element you retard.

Attached: 1535323440839.png (499x338, 78K)

>GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums!
what the fuck is this positivity bullshit fuck off

Good afternoon Stevecucks! Just wanted to remind you that we're one day closer to (You) getting BTFO (yes, BTFO).

Attached: 1520789494566.png (289x530, 67K)

Based.

Attached: D2CrEiQXcAENtVE.jpg (1929x2048, 333K)

he's a literal placeholder developer art model that was suppose to be replace by a more chibi like character design but since the original artist left and notch is terrible at character designs we got stuck with this roblox ripoff shit
the scrapped model is actually something that could translate into smash too, i wish they had managed to keep the original style but now we're stuck with this shit instead

Attached: steve.png (150x275, 34K)

>nobody cares about Smash
There are 6 smash threads right now

Attached: hey_uh_can_you_uh_shut_your_piehole.jpg (750x592, 31K)

soul. retail steve is a shitty roblox rip off.

>duck hunt dog face
Checks out

That's basically what he looks like now

This meme is almost as cringey as shilling for shaggy to be in smash

ANYONE????

Attached: 1526654825861.webm (308x312, 437K)

>still going at it
It proves me innocent sweet cheeks, you have no evidence of the contrary. You banjies sure are desperate for even the slimmest sense of victory, i don't blame you honey

Attached: What Fan Demand really looks like.png (1281x924, 987K)

Honestly this

go back to your discord already

Steve is so fucking generic, he's never getting into smash.

I've had Nintendo consoles since the nes and I wrote a letter to Nintendo explaining to them how people like me have always kept banjo in our hearts. There's simly no way they can ignore this.

I told them that if for some forsaken reason Steve makes the cut I'll never ever purchase another Nintendo product ever again. Suck it shiturai.

you're all faggots

Why, hello Steve!You can shut up now, I'm always on duty! Hmm, do you have that game, "Miney Crafta"? Penny was telling me she was playing it on her computer book. Let's play Miney Crafta! Let's try that. Hmm, oh yes, this is it: Miney Crafta! Oh, Minecrap! I cannot wait to play Minecrap. Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in Minecrap? I love building bricks with Minecrap. Building bricks with Minecrap is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days -- it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have.

Attached: MikeMateiSpecialEffects.png (536x344, 221K)

He unites almost every other group of people who want other characters

Attached: BFAB59C6-0F37-4DE0-90FF-140C3AE3EA4E.png (771x1073, 429K)

You first sweet heart, shouldn't you be spending all your time on twitter again now that your recent mines have gone to waste?

based Audrey deconfirmed him

oh you're that gamefags retard, go back already.

>Steveposter is a phoneposter
Checks out

Based

Attached: 9903695C-9B7E-489E-8289-26C0A8AE4AE8.png (979x874, 584K)

see

brown bronks

Attached: steven in real lofe holy crap.png (600x449, 181K)

I unironically used to think it'd be cool to have Steve in Smash way back then but Stevefags killed any good will I initially had, and seeing that unsightly model constantly, completely turned me against the idea.

who the fuck is steve, nearly everyone who plays minecraft doesn't even know who he is, hes just a shitty default model who is on the front cover, that's it. all you retards who want steve have shit taste. anyone > steve

wish this absolute bullshit rumor about the unknown default character would die.

>FUCKIN STEVEPOSTER REEEEE
You swarthy monkey I’m saying that Steve united all of the other fan bases against him because of how retarded he and the people who post him are. I’m a doombro who fully well knows the WEST NEVER EVER OH NO NO situation he’s in

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=K0Zek3lUB2o

I lost any hope I had for Steve representation in any form when the steveposters shit up the place

blame virginben

>Nintendo will listen to one autist over millions of fans

>PR rep having a say in business deals
Have you evenr evidhied , user

>millions of fans