Borderlands 3 won't have loot fighting

>borderlands 3 won't have loot fighting

Why must everything be dumbed down for people? I remember having so much fun dueling my friends over stolen legendaries

Attached: 20190406_120743.jpg (1080x390, 172K)

It's a toggle, you can toggle it to be instanced loot, or shared.

you can turn that off, faggot

this is a good thing
some retard won't have to shoot or stab his best friend for that EPIC BADASS shotgun now

fuck really?
it's a shame, i really enjoyed going in those duels just because you enjoy slapping your afk mates

Reddit games should only be discussed on reddit

i agree, turn it off for matckmaking but for friends it should be forced to stay on

shills
i'm gonna pirate the game 50 times

I remember being given duplicates of cool weapons and being taught how to duplicate them myself by random frens online
Borderlands had the best community, even with those mordecais who wanted to 1v1 everyone because they built to kill them in seconds

Attached: 1548054660743.png (790x837, 242K)

I remember my buddy stealing a legendary shotgun from me, so I kicked his ass in like 4 duels in a row till he was satisfied and gave it up. Those were the days

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 1007K)

I remember trying to get the infinity pistol and having no luck. And some random guy just dropped it level 50 for me when I mentioned it. I'll never forget you bro

and? me too probably, how does it change the fact that it's a toggle on or off?

nobody cares that you're gonna pirate the game retard, just stop making excuses about why you're doing it.

>that reaction gif
its you that should return to r*ddit faggot

Shut up epic shill

>Tina is an adult now

Wonder how they're going to ruin her. She'll probably be a slut or lesbian

>She'll probably be a slut
She was literally raped to begin with, genius.

>he know what gifs are on plebbit
Follow your own advice retard.

ebin chinese bait haha lol

Irrelevant.
Its a symptom of the rest of game design they have for this game.
Either you balance your level design and loot for a group of 4, or you balance it for each player gets their own loot, and don't try to convince me that Gearbox aren't lazy pieces of shit and won't just do balancing only for solo loot in mind.

you're going to pirate the game over the loot system thats in most video games now?

>I'm going to pirate a game more than once to show them up
>A game whose platform is going to be rebating them all of their lost sales.

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

I thought they've fixed that in Pre-Sequel

>was raped
>this means she's a slut
What is it about video games that attracts so many incels? Ugh, don't even bother answering scumbag.

It's been a while since I played borderlands 2. Was she really?

awful post.

>instanced loot
>"OMFG this is like so dumbed down"
You can still duel. If your friend tells you they got the best legendary shotgun or whatever the fuck you just duel them and try that way. There's no reason to think trading stuff is not in.

>Instanced loot
>No one can see what I'm looting
>Keep going off in voice chat about how I got such a good drop from that boss
>Actually got nothing

Attached: a short car driver.png (323x320, 219K)

literal npcs

This. Shared loot is never a good idea.

What is a reddit game?

I purposely let my teammates die if the boss is nearly dead so i will be the first to loot

what if it says in chat what you loot

Same reason you are a little bitch that complains about the smallest things

The bigger question is am I going to be able to hack people's games and give them guns that corrupt their saves again

Randy is /ourguy/ now.

So you can choose between getting 4x loot and 1x loot?

Everyone just duped the guns they got anyway.
And they might dupe them in bl3 too, depends on if every party gets the same gun drops.

Does anyone have Borderlands GOTY on the PS4? I need friends i can 100% it

Attached: 1552140814091.jpg (771x752, 614K)

I used to know people like this in Elementary school who said they won shit off Lunchables. Everyone knew they were full of shit because they would never show it to anyone.

Attached: 1486352422618.jpg (312x306, 72K)