How hyped are you for Clannad on Switch?

How hyped are you for Clannad on Switch?

Attached: c.jpg (1265x1008, 274K)

on a scale of 0 to 10, I'd say it ranks around I fucking don't care

I really hated the uguuu~ artstyle, but I'll be damned if After Story wasn't fantastic.

Mildly hyped. I can't stand visual novel games on the PC, but I love them on portable consoles, and Switch games are very easy to pirate now.

If the anime girls aren't lying to my face about how much they want my cock whats the point?

Little Busters when?

>I can't stand visual novel games on the PC, but I love them on portable consoles

How does that work, fag?

I heard a lot about it

How many tissues do i need for this game?

I'd have to emasculate myself considerably first. Clannad is the sappiest thing I've experienced besides maybe watching Angel Beats, which I think was by the same writers.

None if you're over 18 while playing it - which most fan of the VN weren't during their first reading.

All I ask is for Clannad to not be stupid overpriced for once. It's over a decade old, they shouldn't ask for full price.

They're not. That's cheap for a game in Japan.

its full price, what you expecting 20 bucks?

The alien eyes make the game incomprehensible to me. I just can't fucking understand why anyone can like a style where everyone looks like they have permanent head trauma

You know the PSP was basically a cumbucket for VNs right?

Not him but its simple, you can read it on the go, it just means less of them unless you understand japanese and import vita games, switch doesn't have enough to be sustainable just yet

I only ever did the little sister route (kyou/ryou), I tried to switch to the older sister but the game wouldn't let me. Worth a replay? It was pretty good.

>and Switch games are very easy to pirate now.
Until they release those new versions later this year that won't be crackable and that some new games will only support the updated versions.

Not that useful if you don't understand rune.

Get the pc version for $15 on humble bundle.

They said that about the N3DS and I'm still mad that we only got two games for it.

It's been 15+ years. You have no excuse to not known moonrunes.

Did PSP get White Album 2?

Where are the other beats, Maeda? I want a Yuri route.

Attached: yi.jpg (2589x3725, 1.86M)

It's sickening that some faggots are releasing an edited machine translation of it.

>but the game wouldn't let me.
You fucked up somewhere

Probably. I remember she kisses you in a field and then the game ends. Not sure it's a game worth playing years later, though. It might feel too generic.

Why does Key hate price cuts so much?

For fucks sake the game is 20 years old.

buuump
((d[-_-]b))

You are retarded. Just irredeemably stupid.

Isn't it Japan-only?

since when can't you just import games easily?

also look at OP's image carefully, no restrictions for english players