Do your guys think she's still a virgin?

Do your guys think she's still a virgin?

Attached: claire_cute.webm (1280x720, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectumbrella.net/articles/BIOHAZARD-2-Official-Guide-Book
abcnews.go.com/2020/WomensHealth/story?id=123701&page=1
phys.org/news/2010-07-crime-linked-out-of-wedlock-births.html
marripedia.org/effects_of_out-of-wedlock_births_on_society
nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/categories/1/
i.4cdn.org/u/1551903413170.gif
i.4cdn.org/gif/1554572193234.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1554572303485.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure I read a comic where she had sex with most of the zombies and got pregnant from a licker.

Yes. But she squirted alittle when Wesker bullied her

Attached: clairexwesker_bully2.webm (636x360, 312K)

>College age
>Motorcycle
Nah.

projectumbrella.net/articles/BIOHAZARD-2-Official-Guide-Book

Q7. What kind of college lifestyle is Claire living?

A7. Claire has a great interest in motorcycles. She likes buying engines and making things that suit her own style. She currently owns 2 motorcycles (the white one she uses in the opening cutscene and the black one seen in the end Ranking picture). She has a lot of boyfriends, but doesn't seem to be tied down to any particular person.

Imagine waifuing a literal roastie, no worse than the people waifuing Asagi.

Attached: 515LwH2t36L._SY373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (499x375, 33K)

What? Absofuckingloutely not. Ou would have to be such a sheltered incel to think that too.

Attached: 16A33892-E163-45A8-B893-2E98F139C862.jpg (1537x2340, 929K)

Imagine being a muh pure fag. Boring salad eating water drinking bitches.

t.

Attached: 1554555281065.jpg (1080x1323, 86K)

Always a mother, never a wife

nice balding man hair, faggot

Attached: God+danmit+leon+_6e88516d0431c551e7098045e115f812.jpg (479x562, 54K)

>a regular girl who has had actual sex is a "sex worker"

Attached: claire_cute_012.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

>Imagine waifuing a literal roastie, no worse than the people waifuing Asagi.
People have sex before marriage, it's not strange.

Sex works either have a personality defect or some addiction involved. No thanks.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. If Claire had a lot of sex, why the Redfield Clan still doesn't have a heir?

Cuck

This isnt canon to the remake though. The story changed

And Claire in REmake is KNOWN for always getting into trouble. Stop being fucking delusional, a 19 year old piece pf ass girl who rides a motorcycle in the dead of night on her own when all her friends tell her she is nuts is not the kind of girl who has never just tried shit. Fucking incels wishing dull puritanism on every fucking character. You want them to turn into submissive waiting servants, its fucking sad.

Just because you like women becoming slutty doesnt mean I have to, you degenerate. Its also unknown if she is or isnt but since she is fictional I dont think its out of the question. Japs dont like sluts as main characters. You have ada for that.

>have to

It has nothing to do with what you want you fucking pleb. Stay fucking incel. Not everyone has or wants to be like you.

>the first person to try something others would not
I bet she pioneered the nostril job

You are the fucking retard getting all asshurt over me not wanting Claire to be a whore. If you want a slut so bad you are free to date the town bicycle

>wanting

THERE IS THAT WORD AGAIN. YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY YOU WANT CLAIRE TO BE TRANS. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FANTASIES.

Now this has to be bait. Later nigga

>You want them to turn into submissive waiting servants
that might be not far from truth for we are very possessive creatures

>emotionally evolved
Emotionally damaged*** i think she meant

thats called being a bully asshole. Thats not a happy relationship.

Who cares what a whore means lol

Becky's a virgin. That's for sure

Attached: becca_pianopractice.jpg (1441x909, 274K)

Attached: Dy76flLWsAArCr.jpg (1200x1200, 197K)

Servants is too much. I want a traditional wife who raises kids while I provide.

>bait

Right back at you. Fucking retards do this every game.
>tifa is pure
>heather mason is pure
>Chie is pure
>Chun-li is pure
>Claire is pure

Get fucked. Normal good looking people have sex because they can and its great. It doesn't mean they fuck EVERYONE but this virginity white dress meme ia pathetic. Losers wait for marriage.

>to be a real man you need a fucking boring housemaid who never wants to amount to anything but exactly that

They arent real you know? They are guys ideal women and you wanting them to get dicked isnt canon

Women better than a 4/10 and over the age of 15 don't exist.

Fuck, I meant "Virgin women"

It must be hard for you to believe but a lot of women want to be housewives. Its nothing to put down because deqling with kids and the house is a hard job.

My guys don't but me personally I think she might be. She's so god damn awkward.

you wanting them to be naive incels isn't canon. Normality >incel fantasy. Its that simple.

You tell me

Attached: file.png (1129x630, 642K)

You dont even know what Incel means, retard. Look it up before using it in a sentence

Oh, that looks delicious. I wish I was Claire in that pic

it is a fictional character
you cannot wife the thought yet guys

Of course

Attached: claire_face_happy.jpg (629x683, 65K)

>im not an incel btw ur jus dum

Nice try

Attached: blade.jpg (600x350, 23K)

(You) definately are.

>Normal good looking people have sex because they can and its great.
Uh... user. I hope you haven't sealed the knot with anyone, let alone be someone with a large number of partners. Let's just say your future prospects for a relationship aren't gonna look too hot. Enjoy being the cause/ marrying the cause of infidelity, abused children, single parent households, divorces and screaming spousal fits, etc...

Attached: flee sexual immorality.png (1980x1675, 3.07M)

Incels are guys that cant get raid and hate women because of it. Claire cant be an incel and I dont want that. Cuck.

Jill's a virgin except for dogs

Attached: dog3.jpg (1552x1622, 466K)

scrotums don't work like that

there is still 5%... right? ...right?

lmao seething roastie.

Why are you so angry over people wanting a decent girl?

Yes but many women will engage on oral/anal sex, regrow their hymen after a couple of years, etc... and then lie about being virgins.
Churches are full of these women.
It's like playing the lottery, only if you lose your 1 in 20 chance you get a screaming, mentally damaged wife who will cheat on you, abuse your children, gain weight, do drugs, and divorce you at some point for half your money. This is what the user I was replying to endorses.

Marriage is an outdated ritual, nobody cares about that shit in this day and age except old farts and people with a backwards mindset.

there has to be a way to see through the lies
we need to develop thot filtering self-learning algorithm

>t.retard

That's hot.

Attached: 1418158288367.jpg (441x708, 139K)

You are whats wrong with society nowadays

No, you are, user.

jordan is VERY pure and a good girl, ofc she's still a virgin!

Attached: jordanwink42.webm (640x800, 634K)

>many women will regrow their hymen after a couple of years
Do you even listen to yourself you poor bastard? Get out more. Unironically have sex. Stop ridiculing yourself online like this.

Attached: whinnie the poo.png (1312x1014, 769K)

Attached: jordan_05234.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

You realize that if higher IQ populations don't marry have raise families, lower IQ populations will continue to breed, even outside the boundaries of wedlock. That's how entire countries and societies fall apart. Your mentality is the reason we have a massive disgenics problem in every western country.

You just know!

>Actually citing a guidebook

Those were never reliable. One of them listed Rebecca as being deceased and then she turns up alive in Vendetta. Also even if that were canon it was for OG RE2, not the remake.

how is this girl so kawaii she's like a real life 2d girl

kno wut

Attached: 1548219722503.jpg (448x545, 21K)

You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them. You were supposed to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.

Attached: 1549049162438.png (545x753, 1.07M)

>He doesn't know
abcnews.go.com/2020/WomensHealth/story?id=123701&page=1

As for me as long there is love it is enough, but think about it.
It is not about being pure or anything. It's about personality.
And use that brain of your unless you are born from roasties, you wouldn't want roasties to be your children mom.

Yes. She clearly places a lot of importance on her relationships with others and would be the type to want to wait for marriage so the experience is more special. Claire is wonderful that way.

Attached: 1553965321451.png (492x430, 241K)

>You realize that if higher IQ populations don't marry have raise families
You don't need to marry to have children, you don't need to marry to have a happy family, and you don't need to stay with the same partner all your life to raise children.
A traditional christian family is not mandatory at all in order to reproduce, you are severely brainwashed.

>lower IQ populations will continue to breed,
Lower IQ populations (like you) will always be under the control of the higher IQ elites, this has always been like this and there is nothing you can do to prevent this fact. The scum of the earth work the fields, the smart people hire them.

>That's how entire countries and societies fall apart
Wrong, economics and politics going to shit and causing instability and war is. Which is what extremists like you do for stupid concepts like patriotism and most importantly, fear to the unknown, which is the root cause of your racism and homophobia. You are simply an immature coward.

What that picture doesn’t tell you is that the cheating whores having sex early are average-to-hot girls and the “pure” and “faithful” women are in fact just unattractive fuggos that missed on early sex due to lack of confidence who then married some other fat uggo and have given up on having a satisfying sex life.

yeah nah

Attached: 5293b0d49375c640708107f1f74cd0c0.jpg (1000x1175, 89K)

Having a broken home raises shit kids. You are literaly a fucking retard and the reason the world is shit. Keep on praying fictional women become sluts like the cuck you are

>You don't need to marry to have children
I'm sure the black and poor white community, where siblings often have multiple fathers agrees with you.
You're the hylic who literally supports polyamory only because you're too lazy, mentally ill, and maybe stupid to look at basic statistics.

The hot girls are becoming more whorish but to cucks like you, that must be fine.

>18+ woman
>virgin

Attached: 1550509663321.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

>look at this image, this proves whores are bad wives!
>that doesn’t account for looks, the sexless ones are just ugly, all women are whores
>cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck

Is there any proof of that? I only have the table I've posted. I won't accept anecdotes. I'd like to see statistical evidence of perceived attractiveness vs. no. of sexual partners.

Personally from women I've known there is probably not much correlation.

Attached: 1549893470451.webm (1324x744, 2.85M)

>broken home
A broken home is when a marriage fails. Absence of marriage does not imply a broken home.

>i cant love a woman who has had sex before

You people are fucking insane.

>"that's not what I mea"
should've been
>"shut up whore"

Cant you read? My point is that all women are becoming more and more slutty. You seem to like this and defend it. Thats why you are a cuck. Understand now, sweet heart?

>modern western woman over the age of 16
>virgin

>sex is new

This, any chick on a bike does it for the constant rub. She's a freak.

user, why are you repeating this garbage when there's all the evidence in the world just a couple clicks away that will prove you wrong?
phys.org/news/2010-07-crime-linked-out-of-wedlock-births.html
marripedia.org/effects_of_out-of-wedlock_births_on_society

I don't support polyamory, if you can't understand that a happy family can perfectly exist without a marriage please stop replying to me.

For all the fucking fags itt who profess that they only want to mary Virgins, honest question, how the fuck is that working out for you? How old into your virginities are you? Even had a gf before? Well?

Oh, then you cant read the states. Look at it more and you will see that the number of women with more partners before weddings is increasing.

It’s common sense, retard.
>women have X sex drive and propensity to seek out or indulge in casual sex on average
>attractive women have a higher chance of attracting a man, being sought out for sex by attractive men they are sexually attracted to, and successfully beating the competition looking for sex with attractive men
>therefore an attractive woman of average promiscuity and sex drive has more sex than a similarly wired unattractive woman
>durr but do attractive people have more sex than ugly ones?

Are you seriously using a site called marripedia to support your pro-marriage claims? Just fucking shut up already, cretin.

>stating facts is defending them

Yes I did have a gf and I dont see what does it have to do with anything. I dont think many people even want virgins. They just dont want loose women who fucked a lot of guys.

You are insulting others for not liking sluts

>They just dont want loose women who fucked a lot of guys

Define this. Because if someone even suggests some vidya characters have had SOME sexual partners people go full "ROASTIES" about it.

How hard is hardcore compared to standard, ignoring the ink ribbon situation which is fine? Do enemies get extra health / damage?

>common sense
By that logic I could walk down to the nearest frat party and take a picture of all the people there. Pro tip: most of the people would still be ass-ugly and getting laid. I know plenty of ugly guys who hook up with ugly chicks

SEETHING

Incel threads should be banned on sight.

Attached: disgust.jpg (299x313, 9K)

I did not, my first post was stating the late bloomers are ugly women, you insecure faggot.

Please, can you delete this?

Attached: resident_evil_2_mr_x-2.jpg (3840x2160, 369K)

Hard. You will fucking die at some point. Use your saves wisely if you want a hardcore s+ rank. You get 3.

Thats because they are fictional and not meant to be realistic, you retard. Im talking about what guys want from real women.

You're either a girl whose ruined her chances of ever being able to settle down happily with a person, or a guy who out of self delusion has settled down with one of those women.
I can't help you either way.
You're going to keep getting mad and posting your angry crap in this thread no matter what statistics get thrown at you or which point of yours gets disproved.
I think you've proved to everyone in here that people like you are mentally ill, which is really the best evidence I could ask for. You can continue having your tantrum in here.

Attached: Claire-Redfield-Resident-Evil-2-Jacket-510x644.jpg (510x644, 22K)

Then I thought you were the last faggot. This happens in anonymous boards, retard.

Bollocks. What i want from a woman is by the person. I have limits as to whats acceptable but wanting a pristine dullard with no goals above "get married to other inexperinced dullard and raise his babies the second i turn 18" is not one of them.

>A broken home is when a marriage fails.

Plenty of people get divorced and it doesn't mean that the home is broken. As long as the two parents can be amicable for the sake of the kids, the home won't be broken. Plenty of divorcees and widowers. Broken homes are when parents neglect/abuse/generally dysfunctional.

I love Claire.

Attached: 1551924807553.jpg (480x600, 42K)

Do you not understand statistical probability?
No one said ugly people don’t engage in sex.
Getting sex is easier and far more often offered if you are attractive. So unless you believe attractive people are magically less interested in sex than ugly people, they clearly acquire more of it on average.

fucking lmao at this whole post

>muh biased statistics
>muh all women are sluts
>muh outdated christian values
>muh white power

You are just another alt right online warrior sheep. Simply pathetic. Pull the trigger soon, you'll suffer less.

Lmao how old are u

>She has a lot of boyfriends, but doesn't seem to be tied down to any particular person.

Leon dodged a bullet there

>She has a lot of boyfriends
20 bucks they were all niggers, she hasn't had a kid yet cause she got forced abortions

Attached: coal burner7.jpg (1200x814, 156K)

ok, but she's mine

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Exactly, which means whether or not the parents are married is totally irrelevant.

>if that was Leon we would call him based

How long untill al girls become sex workers so they all keep cutting their prices for a taste of my dick?

>All the images in my Claire/Jordan folder got corrupted.
>Went from having ~200 to having ~30
Fuck, I worked hard on that

Attached: Shots_shots_shots.gif (500x288, 3.1M)

Putting your stat points in luck sure is worth it

Of course we would. The one who should be the work should be the man. If a girl does it, she is just a whore

Make another

This is why people call you pathetic. Look at your absolute seeth.

Are we still talking about vidya girls? For real women most men dont like loose women. If you want the town bicycle, its up to you.

>Are you guys like boyfriend and girlfriend?

Attached: 1553571641770.jpg (1920x6480, 3.4M)

>imagine tolerating roasties

Attached: roasties btfo 2.png (1025x989, 112K)

She is described as a tomboy in the 1998 booklet. Most likely hangs out with guys all the time, shares their compassion for motorcycles and sports but doesn't let them in her pants. Probably tells them she is into girls just to get them off her back. Surprises everyone by turning up with a boyfriend one day.

Not him but It was one statistic and all the other ones were real. You dont have to be a Christian to want to marry and have a decent wife

You still aren't getting this at all. I say "girl isn't a virgin" you say "WOAH YOU MEAN THE VILIAGE BIKE??" you guys wear your clear inexperince like some badge of "wisdom"

Claire bear

Attached: claire_cute_end.jpg (258x536, 27K)

Your nigger boogeyman makes you guys looks so pathetic.

Imagine seeing people have sex and seething "roasties"

>white woman
>virgin
lol! She’s had 40 dicks in her by 19

>probably

It explicitly states she has boyfriends.

Claire is wonderful.

Attached: 1552763590078.jpg (1080x608, 23K)

How I am seething, tho?

>Women and men are the same
Retard feminist. If men got fucked, cummed on and could get pregnant you would have a point.

I honestly love the chemistry these two have in this game. I always like to think they got together.

I say that because you want a loose women. You want a girl with sexual experience.

>Clair unscathed
>Leon a complete fucking mess

Attached: confuse.jpg (287x274, 21K)

*mmmphf*

Attached: 1553974357717.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

What kind of advantage do you think marriage will bring to you? Being married will not prevent your wife from cheating on you. Or anything else. Unless you are a practicing christian and do it because your religion tells you to do so, marriage serves literally no purpose.

Attached: 1531197240_966380_1531719438_sumario_normal.jpg (600x338, 25K)

I don't know if she's a virgin, but she is about to be a mom after winning Leon's sperm in the rumble.

>men are absolved of responsibilities because they cant pregnant

Fucking tool

>it's still up
Lmao this place sometimes.

In reading this post, I am euphoric.

You HAVE to be a slav, which is ironic because your country is abuse central, no one is pure there. That or a third worlder that see pussy as nothing but a prize nit a person.

Its a comitment and means more when it hqppens in a wedding.

All bitches deserve this treatment

This is modded, right? There's no way she's that racked vanilla. If modded please give me mods.

>Fucking tool
Calm down with the insults faggot. You might hurt someone's feelings.

Excellent retort, my good sir.

>slav
>your country

Don't call Claire a bitch, show some respect.

Its fine, im sure you already know. Your stuck with that after you leave the thread.

Its a big difference but its the womens role in sex that makes the most difference to me. They get fucked and cummed on.

If you need a priest to confirm and sign in front of everyone that you and your partner will love each other for the rest of your lives, that love probably is not that strong.

I was referring to the booklet that came with the PS1 game not the guide. I doubt the term "boyfriends" was translated properly. Most likely just means male friends. Would have been quite controversial back in 1998 to have a literal slut as the main protagonist.

Im not, weirdo.

safe sex exists. Thats a two way street.

>Your stuck with that after you leave the thread.
>Your
Based my transvestite friend

>I doubt the term "boyfriends" was translated properly

You are fucking reaching now holy shit. Its all hands over your ears and eyes with you lot isn't it?

Attached: Officer in Need of Assistance.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

I didnt need a high school graduation ceremony either but it gives you a great feeling.

I know right! And all incels should wear a chastity cage. Oh wait, what for lol.

Post more Claire porn you pussies

Attached: 1455303976124.jpg (375x550, 71K)

It's a display to each other and your loved ones. A wedding is meant to be a celebration of your love. But a jaded faggot like you might have trouble understanding that.

You fucking write like one.

That means nothing. Are you really saying men and women have the same role in sex? Men arent the ones getting stretched

EVERYONE ITT LAY YOUR CARDS ON THE TABLE DESPITE YOUR VIEWS:

>sexual partners total:
>gf's:
>2

DO IT FAGS

Thats because I have things to do. Bitch

Cool, then by all means go give the church a few thousands of dollars so you can have "a great feeling" while perpetuating an useless tradition.

>retarded mutt thinks “boyfriend” is a portmanteau of boy+friend in every language

Attached: Oh_Yes.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

>chases after a spyslut instead

Attached: Leon+please++my+sister+pleeeease_02d0d1_6933519.jpg (1200x937, 61K)

Yes its not the same role, but again look how you write. You are just trying to dehumanise at this point.
>they are things and we fuck them so if we are not fucking them they had better be fucking nobody else in case i come along

>Those thighs and ass

Attached: 1549045705541.jpg (320x320, 11K)

So organize a great banket for everyone? Why do you need to perform a ritual from a religion you don't even follow properly, hypocrite?

Did I touch a nerve, roastie?

Attached: 1548149289182.png (768x292, 448K)

I just want someone to love me as long as she’s hot and obedient

I want to put her necklace in my mouth

holy maccaroni

>You are just trying to dehumanise at this point.
reddit might be more your taste

Im not dehumanizing anyone, retard. They are just different from men when it comes to sex. I dont need her to be a virgin but I dont want someone with a lot of "experience".

I'm just telling you that nobody back in the day would advertise a female main character as being promiscuous. Especially in a franchise were all characters are remarkably non-sexual.

>So organize a great banket for everyone?
How do I organize a "banket" retarded faggot?

>So organize a great banket for everyone?
You mean kinda like a wedding reception?

Why do millennials think they know better than what has always worked when millennials are a generation of disfunctional autists?

Yeah but ignoring the useless parts like the stuff with the priest and that retarded shit that people do out of imitation and lack of thinking, you got it.

Attached: redhead.jpg (1080x1080, 470K)

Fuck off faggot been here since 2007, you dont have to pretend to be like what you heard Yea Forums supposedly is before you got here. Its anonymous, i dont HAVE to pretend im edgy.

>telling you

Thanks expert. Glad your here.

Because we are not in the 1950s anymore grandpa, the world has changed and so have changed the modern generations' values, we don't need to continue forcing values from the past century unto everyone.

>the world has changed
Yeah, it's gone to shit because millennials keep trying to fix what it's not broken.

Attached: 1523635102632.png (908x646, 942K)

>it's gone to shit
In your opinion, gramps. Now go back to playing counter strike.

>modern generations
>values

Ok, so you’re cool with a big fancy dinner and a notary officiating the marriage

>Fuck off faggot been here since 2007
Sure thing faggot

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.

In the opinion of everyone, even of other millennials even if they ignore that they themselves had ah and in ruining it.

based

>always worked

You mean when people stayed in bitter marriges that killed them? You mean when women stayed in marriages where they were beaten and hid it and no one did anything? You mean when a man could fuck his wife even if she didn't want to and it wasn't classed as rape? You mean back when people just assumed pedos didn't existed in the numbers they actually do and let their kids hang out with adults or be part of exploitation films because "its art muh fame"?

Anyone knows where to get that bigger breast mod? Nexus only contains tame mods.

Attached: awaiting facial.jpg (916x837, 311K)

Shes surely not

Attached: 1550171446279.jpg (900x922, 180K)

what if they say "i would never date a sex worker" though

amazing that such a thing is unbelievable to you. You must be REALLY new. "Sure thing" wasn't the apropriate response there. Well done.

>Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.
>modern

Nope. It's her vanilla natural breasts

Attached: claire_cute_014.jpg (1440x1440, 336K)

As opposed to cutting off your dick, giving your country to foreigners and thinking you are saving the world by discussing the amount of minorities in superhero movies?
You spent the 2010s making an embarassment out of yourselves.

Attached: 1523141971285.png (754x560, 760K)

Bikini mod is out!

Attached: 158-1554528194-1971614757.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>and a notary officiating the marriage
Again, this is unnecessary. Why are you so insecure about your feelings that you need another person to confirm them to you?

They think it's denial because you couldn't handle such a precious strong independent woman, and not the fact you're a cuckold for taking her, and none of your kids will be yours.

>Arguing with anons in a resident evil thread on Yea Forums
>reddit spacing

The only reason for a man to bother with marriage is to have a cocksleeve. Take away that reason and you don't have a wife but a mother. Take away housekeeping and there's no other reason to marry.

>b-b-but the enemy!
>they will take what you love!

You realise you just used the same tactic old politicians use to get young people to go to war right? You really do think like a piece of shit.

>being this mad
>>/reddit/

You must be looking at the wrong nexus:
nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/categories/1/

in the comments section for the nude mod, a guy uploaded a bunch of custom files for it that add jiggle

I dare you to prove me wrong. Prove me that modern generations don't follow those three basic principles.

Im sorry user, i know you like it but this thread is gone. They wont listen to you.

exploitation films actually came alongside sexual liberation.

>the people who call you reddit always tell you exactly how "reddit do" and if you didn't know that reddit also does a thing, you're it.

But aren't you millennials begging for civil war over dead ideologies?

who are you quoting?

Looks good but that background gives me PTSD now.

And we are more liberated now but we stamp that shit out today. Almost like we dont just do things "how they were always done."

I'm getting tired of repeating this.
Getting married does not give you "access" to a cocksleeve or housekeeping servant. If your partner did those things before marriage she will continue doing them and if she didn't she will not. Marriage is not a premium subscription to a woman, retards. Everything will be exactly the same before and after, except now you are legally and financially bond to each other, which is a huge mistake no matter your mental gimnastics.

Total sexual partners: 0
gfs: 2
imagine not being able to stay chaste. all you weaklings itt

Anyone else here love jordan?

Attached: jordanqt5.jpg (1024x1434, 172K)

>he's still doing it

>no i actually work at NOT having sex

Attached: E52E2641-E849-496B-98B7-82A288859FF6.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Yes I am, now answer.
Or maybe it's just millennials are a bunch of autistic manchildren who just don't know what being an adult means.

You know what I love? Divergent critical thinking before dumb imitation and outdated traditions.

me
post more

How fucking old are you exactly? Im 28. I dont care about culture wars.

i have ALOT of jordans

Attached: claired42.jpg (1024x1378, 180K)

tits unironically too big

>t. degenerate yet still somehow an incel
repent

Attached: DeusVult.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Thanks for spending the 2010s ruining the world with your political autism.

what are you talking about? age-play and incest themes aren't 'stamped out' today, they are actually fed to and propagated by your generation

And you are calling ME a millenial. Get a clue, you think all this highschool tier politcs bollocks matters in the real world because that culture you just barely left is all you know. Stop being a kid, you're 20 now, and get fucking laid, jesus.

Dude, I'm saying those are the only -valid- reasons to marry. Men sacrifice their economic livelihood for muh offspring. "She's good company" is easily the stupidest fucking circular logic one can use to get scammed like that.
To get to the type of marriage you want we have to improve divorce laws even though we're getting there (tl;dr guy cheated on her with younger sister, he walked away nearly free of charge because she's a stronk wymym)

Attached: divorce.png (863x151, 18K)

>by your generation
Nigga unless you are 50 get the fuck out my face with this "in muh day" shit.

>wise

Attached: TheGazeBetraysTheCrave.jpg (639x576, 81K)

jordan is a PURE angel!

Attached: jrodan52d.jpg (971x1024, 161K)

based jannies

Attached: 6DEA669F-71B7-4997-874E-194D3F4835F3.jpg (473x296, 78K)

Yes, millennials are those born between 1985 and 1995, that cancerous generation of autistic manchildren who deserve punishment for all their cultural terrorism.

ok kiddo

CUTE

Attached: bacasdfw3re.jpg (400x400, 67K)

just booted this game up to test this out and ended up having a wank to the good ol' nude mod

Attached: 20190304102545_1.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

Strawman BTFO

I know she is. My sister only wants one man and that man is Leon Kennedy. But Leon refuses to sleep with her because he had yellow fever and only wants to fuck that chink Ada. How could you pass up a chance to further the Redfield lineage and sleep with some chink? Claire is starting to get desperate now, she's painting her face yellow and talking in a funny accent. I think this will work because Leon won't be able to tell she isn't asian.

Attached: adfaf4ea.jpg (632x629, 72K)

I searched so hard for a nipple in that vid

MORE JORDAN PLZ

jordan will NEVER EVER do lewds so just give up okay?

Attached: fda.png (239x370, 119K)

But her model is in RE2

Attached: Screenshot (13).png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

it truly is the greatest nude mod ever made IMO.
I prefer the OG version without jiggle actually, because the jiggle tits were added by someone else and make her boobs too pointy and much bigger than they actually are under her clothes (even when it says they're supposed to be the same size)
i.4cdn.org/u/1551903413170.gif
i.4cdn.org/gif/1554572193234.webm

w/ jiggle:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1554572303485.webm

Attached: run animation.webm (1020x1080, 2.98M)

Like i said i have a lot of jordans

Attached: jordanparty2.webm (640x640, 1.22M)

Attached: Screenshot (16).png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Attached: Screenshot (19).png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Attached: Screenshot (22).png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Past a certain age, a Claire without a family can be a bad thing

Attached: claire_face_93.jpg (1080x1080, 267K)

>you shouldn't care about anything
Wow! Very enlightened.

>user! Is it true, what I heard?! Were you really looking at me naked?

Attached: I want the truth.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

Claire is pure.

Attached: 1552767612451.jpg (538x672, 38K)

You're alittle perv aren't you? Looking at my nude mod.....

Attached: claire_face_smug3.jpg (614x579, 69K)

i wonder what jordan thinks of this! please delete it ASAP!

She's done worse in real life. Ever see her embarrassing limbo video? Haha

Attached: claire_face_confused2.jpg (310x313, 25K)

jordan is a cute aspie, it's not embarassing it's cute!

Attached: jordansurfer3.webm (640x1136, 1.65M)

I think the face model was 15 when they scanned her.

I feel a need, a need to breed.

Attached: 1456724257862.png (590x590, 618K)

Attached: nwf.png (978x1580, 2.53M)

Why are the Redfields so autistic

PX2 is a gift

Attached: leon_women.jpg (1920x1080, 662K)

imagine the smell

Too TALL

Attached: talljordan2.webm (440x640, 2.98M)

She's like 7/10, user. Get help.

Attached: 1251251251.jpg (620x645, 37K)

she looks like she fucks black dogs

>gets cucked out her own game by Leon
>gets cucked out of her own game by Chris
>gets cucked out of her own game by Barry
>gets cucked out of her own game by Leon again
Claire never catches a break

Claire Redfield is the love of my life.

Attached: 1552926058962.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

>wise
>became a sex worker anyway
something's not quite right here...sounds like someone is coping...

Attached: 1517559967579.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

POST MORE JORDAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shhhh use your library voice jordan is sleeping!

Attached: jordanlewd4.jpg (715x1080, 129K)