OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 27_evonum01.png (564x492, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/11kzIpp6QUPhg2OoXpIFGo9ud9VXgerTh_KCXeQ1ZznA/edit
steamcharts.com/app/307780
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who are we ohnononono-ing though?

>SCVI and UNIST that high
Nice

>Evo 2019

Literally who gives a fuck? lmao grow up nerd

>buttblasted smelee autist
no u

Good, fuck CTB. Fuck BB in general.

how is hbox doing user?

Melee

take a shower

Why do ultbabbys make fun of meleefags for being stinky? That's the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen.

Why did they even bother with BBTag?

>shit fighter falling into irelevance one EVO at a time
feels good man.

>posting old shit
I don't know what you're trying to do OP but you're a faggot anyway

Attached: evo.png (627x507, 26K)

Melee players are actually laidback and sociable, the ‘stinky day’ meme came from a Smash 4 venue which now comprises of autistic Ultimate players. But I wouldn’t expect epic members like you to know the difference.

>le core values man

Stinkies will probably ignore this thread LMAO

>SC6 that low
lmao at people who didn't believe me when I say it was shit

>SS over DBFZ and BB
>"but it's stupid literal who game that paid to get it what about muh melee"

Why do people like NRS' games?

Samurai "3 weeks and its dead" Showdown didn't even top DBFZ, look

The one incident was smash 4 but melee players carry the title in legacy. Cope smelee cuck, hope you like infinites and jigglypuff.

>laidback and sociable
This doesn't describe every "serious" player that only played Melee I've ever met. They were all autistic assholes who talked shit about literally every single game that wasn't Melee.
The only chill ones I ever met also played other games. i.e. they were fighting game players in general, not just meleefags.

UNIST doing nicely. I feel happy for Frenchbread.

I'm amazed Tekken has managed to keep 2nd place. SFV will probably make it back if the game gets any news before EVO. Unless MK11 ends up really good, but NRS games tend to drop off fast

who cares, it's in, melee is not. this is an ohnononono thread, not a logical discussion thread.

>still deflecting
LMAO

I'm a diehard melee fan, but this game deserves to either die or have jigglypuff modded out

I thought smash wasn't a fighting game

Take a shower, bro.

Can someone explain to me the following?

How did dbz numbers plummet that much?
What the hell is wrong with SC6 ?
Is BB really that dead?

Smash is a garbage as a fighting game and I have no idea what kind of sadist would want to play it seriously as a competitive one. What the fuck is wrong with people? Smash is a party game, you play a handful of matches and it gets repetitive as shit and boring. That's because it isn't meant to be played hardcore like that, jesus christ take this pathetic game out all together.

Tekken over SF is surprising

Someday I wish I could wake up and be transported to the reality where PM is the most popular smash game, and it's well balanced and doesn't have fugly brawl graphics. The fact that melee players don't still play PM proves comp melee is not grassroots and has descended to the level of esports.

casuals like it for whatever reason. I don't judge.
competitive players don't like it though, they play it cause NRS throws money like crazy for some tournaments that feature NRShit. I believe IJ2 had the second highest prize pool last EVO even though it had one of the lowest number of entrants.

I would play PM if it was less of a hassle for me to play.

>How did dbz numbers plummet that much?
The whole cancelling tournaments drama is what really hurt the game. It has been a bit stale for a while but shake ups were happening. After that though faith was lost, you don't want to dedicate yourself to a game where it could be ripped off the schedule.

>What the hell is wrong with SC6 ?
It has always been a pretty small community, and there have been ups and downs with 6. Still people are mostly happy with it. Also no tour

I thought nintendo pretty much forced them to stop developing PM?

Not really when you consider noone plays Jive because its fun, they only play it because its the newest SF game and Capcom is promoting it that much. It's actual dogshit and many people who play it hate playing it

Looks like at least one stinky found his way.

That's kind of revisionist history from part of the PM Dev Team. I'm sure someone has the image that explains everything.

No. The PM devs stopped development for unspecified reasons and then announced that they were making a new game immediately afterwards. It was a publicity stunt.

Didn't the PM team make Brawlhalla or some other Melee clone which failed to take off?

If you had the power to put one non modern game in the EVO lineup, which game would you choose and why?

I torrented it and deleted it in under 10 minutes .Just couldn't believe how bad the graphics were and it played just like SCV

It's all lies. Either way, I thought smash was the same community that told Nintendo to bugger off so they could play their game at Evo?

On 2018 it was 1st because it was a new game (even more so because it was a new DB game), it always happens, just look at MK11, UNIST, and SS.

SC is a niche game, most people who want to play a 3D fighter go to Tekken.

BBCTB is pretty dead. No manual combos was really hurt that game imo.

give it some time.

Yeah, they went on to make Icons: Combat Arena. An absolute embarassment of a game with stiff animations, abysmal character design, a general lack of creativity with blatantly obvious recreations of classic Melee characters.

Still, SFV usually gets more entrants (everyone knew SmashU would be top this year) and attention. SF players bitch but won't move on. If you're going to stick with it, might as well play on the biggest stage where you could win a free ride to Capcom Cup. Plus Tekken has had its fair share of drama with the whole prize pool business.

What I see this as is more a statement of faith in each game. Smash players are pretty comfortable/in the honeymoon period, Tekken players are happy with the game and SFV players are really not sure what is even happening.

this

Pikmin 3 Bingo Battle

Attached: 1443378904668.png (400x400, 28K)

>8th DBZF

what the hell happened?

dbfz characters play pretty same-y and yet half of them are still completely worthless. Its a solid game but lacks the creativity and longevity of UMvC3 despite getting actual dev support.

play melty

Surprised no Guilty Gear. I thought that was pretty popular still.

SJW Kombat 11 needs to be lower

SC6 is a small but solid community. It has always been like that even back in the days of SCII.

BBTAG died not because of gameplay, its a degenerate tag based fighter which automatically means shenanigans anf bullshit. What killed it is the slow as fuck update and the dominance of Gordeau Ruby for a long time. ArcSys is terrible at marketing and damage control.

Get hype for new GG announcement

Attached: 1530298545544.jpg (125x125, 4K)

refer to , , and .

GG meta was getting stale. Its been 2 years since the last patch. With news of Daisuke making a new GG to be announced soon, its a good time to set it aside for blooming scenes like UNIST

No it's not because SFV is a shit game and last year they actually gave people free gifts for signing up because they were below the other games.

>Posting a dated version just to bait people on Yea Forums

Attached: aa1bfc337ed9b6251c5322470d46d647.png (609x505, 86K)

SFV is bigger than Tekken at most events but after last years EVO I wouldnt want to to there either as a SFV player.
The event ran mega late, mcrib was a bitch to the players, the closing ceremony was before SFV finals, the actual SFV winner didnt get to have a speech and they chased all the players out of the venue because they were literally shutting the lights off.

CEO and CB are way better for actual players.

The name is popular, but Rev 2 is pretty dead. People are waiting for a new announcement, which will probably happen on this year's EVO.

What even is the SF V meta like right now? I dont know much about the game aside from the few times I glanced at it or saw LTG seethe at every character and call every character meta for online scrubs.

But that was cause of DB, which is a Saturday game this year I think. Only 1 smash as well, which we are assuming won't be last this year. Doubt that would stop someone going to EVO, the event is more than the top 8.

The meta literally has not changed for 3 years. They barely try to rebalance the game at all.

check out the NCR top8 they were really good. especially the finals.
game favors characters with strong neutral the most right now.

>no melee
it is the stupidiest move on their part. melee was the central focus of the event and 90% of the people were there for it. with them removing it they just lost 80% of their audience. I will be there to laugh at their fucking stupid ass faces when the event fails and they go crying to bring back with melee but the damage would be already done.

Aside from the usual Bison, Akuma, and Rashid, it's pretty balanced and diverse.

melee would have been second after ultimate

Actual visitors bitch about EVO all the time.
EVO is huge with normies but the actual reputation with players has been struggling.
other events are growing and I think this plays a part in that.
I do not think that EVO will remain the king if they keep doing this as they did.
Kicking melee out and putting DBZ on the saturday slot was a smart move though.

Either way the signups arent finished yet. Last year McRib talked about DBZs BIG LEAD and when the signups were over the lead was actually tiny.

>How did dbz numbers plummet that much?
Game is pretty stale, the DLC been pretty bland, and Toei pulling the game out of tournaments and streams

>What the hell is wrong with SC6 ?
SC always been small and everyone would rather play Tekken.

>Is BB really that dead?
Poor support, not being able to find an audience, and bland gameplay.

Attached: 07724bb7-4517-4a14-be8c-b20a041defc6.jpg.w960.jpg (356x801, 77K)

>no melee
and no me either lol

It is slightly slower and more neutral focused but ultimately not a big shake up from S3. Game can still be pretty dumb and unga. The patch was very small but """""""sfv is in a good place""""""""", which is code for I guess it isn't the worst thing ever these days. People mostly try to pretend that Punk matches are how everything is. The game is messy, it is built on half arsed attempts to appease people that have sort of started to work. But it hasn't made something special

>Last year McRib talked about DBZs BIG LEAD and when the signups were over the lead was actually tiny.
That was after SFV started doing free tshirts, and reopened the entrants for an extra day.

Attached: fe2f5029-7e4e-4911-b9ac-5121ef5a7fff_1.15fd2059c022fc3871130424399b810c.jpg (217x450, 30K)

>have nothing to say
>direct it to "melee players smell bad LOLO"
bandwagon more, retard

Attached: 81vtum+cxPL._SY355_.jpg (203x355, 33K)

Old spice sucks.
If you use it, you stink just as bad as melee players, fuckwit.

>the nigger franchise in number 8th
The fucking state of Ark Sys in EVO ahahaha not even with that they can get people to play their games

>free shirts you had to pay an entrance fee for
are you mcrib damage controlling your BIG LEAD shilling

Point proven that you just a bandwagon retard.

This isn’t news though, it’s been known for a while. Regardless, it’s about time they dropped that game. Waste of a spot.

I see. I fucking love the style of GG and there's something that will always be hype about DRAGON INSTALL and getting fucking guitar music playing, but it seems like Jap games don't get patched for longevity often. It's especally bad in Blazblue where that shit got like a new version every 4 months

Naruto Ninja Storm 4

all i know is that the new NRS game is probably boring as fuck to watch. I dunno how people enjoy playing those.

>Ark Sys

>old spice

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 39K)

u might need this one

Attached: 81Hw4LCjLyL._SL1500_.jpg (773x1439, 328K)

You're so stinky.

15+ years worth of salt in this thread

thought smash wasn't competitive you guys

DBFZ is so fucking bad

It's kids thinking they'll smell like men if they use it. Perfect for that user and melee players

Arc Sys

I don't like their games so I don't even remember their name correctly

Attached: 1551610140517.png (500x700, 413K)

>FGCfags accidentally just made Smash bros the most dominating game in their scene
Get fucked

Attached: 1518043958503.gif (200x200, 594K)

Day of the rope for dbfz faggots soon

Attached: 1444945149897.jpg (1022x577, 89K)

shit taste is deodorant, bro

>implying this thread isnt filled with zoomers who are younger than melee

Or was that the legitimate reason and you don't have a way to disprove it? We actually saw this very thing happen before with KoF13. The numbers this year also show it lagging without a freebie. Almost like his damage control was just the truth.

If you were already going to EVO, a little extra to get a tshirt is no hardship

Attached: ts.png (628x624, 50K)

Meleefags can't get over being dumped STILL.
What happened to not needing EVO? If you don't need EVO then why do you care so much about being dropped?

>An unreleased game still has more entries than SC6 and BlazTag

Attached: 1459824792851.png (185x137, 42K)

>february 27
wow are we in hill valley

>DBFZzzzzzz not at 8th still
This is a crime.

owned

>legitimate reason
lmao

from BIG LEAD to just 6th LMAO

meleefags are like super christians, they thump their melee bible and go door to door and won't leave until they absolutely convince you to believe in their god and hate on you and curse you to eternal damnation if you refuse

Based

> SSBU
is that Samurai Spirits Big Unko?

Attached: 1368732544441.jpg (558x515, 111K)

Why are those faggy samurai and unlist games allowed? NOBODY CARES ABOUT THOSE LITERAL WHO GAMES

It didn't help that Rev 2.1 was pretty bad, as a balance patch.

Aksys and Leyou paid big bucks for the entries.

Attached: dab.webm (852x480, 798K)

>talking to bud about EVO the other day
>”Melee will be back next year”
>”Ultimate was included instead solely to make Street Fighter V unpopular & remove it from EVO 2020”
>”Melee will be back, but not SFV”
You gotta love the Church of Memelee.

Attached: 236652CD-3362-467B-A759-CCC1DB5473DA.jpg (484x409, 33K)

>mfw Capcom will give people free clothes and hire Ninja to host their stream again so they can justify McRib giving SFV the final spot even though it has low popularity and low entrants for 2 years in a row

Attached: 1527554185268.jpg (1080x1440, 379K)

Remember last year when DBZFags were saying their game would finally dethrone SFV? yeah right lmao

Attached: 1549995242432.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Does anyone have that pic of Melee about to explode but Goku/Guilty gear saves the day?

Attached: FEC06BAB-A8D3-42A8-B99A-B3BDCDA80AB6.jpg (256x245, 15K)

This is so wrong. I have never, ever seen a meleefag even mention their game outside of these threads where they're already being attacked in the first place. You have a complex, that's all there is to it.

>DBFZ ded
>crosstag ded
>samurai showdown dead already(bummer)
>MK11 dead in 6 months(as is tradition)
>unist somehow alive
>soulcalibur extremely dead holy shit
why can’t you all keep your damn scenes alive

FUCK OFF
THOSE GAMES SUCKKKKKKKKKK

he mad

Attached: 1532200589569.png (2048x2048, 1.62M)

Its easy to play so more people can understand it. Look at how big league of legends got despite it being inferior to dota 2 in most ways as a competetive game, easy games attract more viewers and players

melee over SFV would unironically be based

>Remember last year when DBZFags were saying their game would finally dethrone SFV
And it did. Now it is getting beat by two games.

Attached: 2018.jpg (1200x226, 60K)

>I have never, ever seen a meleefag even mention their game outside of these threads where they're already being attacked in the first place

Attached: jojoreference.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>bloodborne makes it in before melee

Too many sheeple.

Attached: 45A850C9-CC9C-4B22-BF0D-E0FB9F48FE6F.jpg (1296x729, 64K)

SAMCHADS FINNA BOUT TO DAB ON THE DRAGONETTY

Attached: DAB card.jpg (500x376, 59K)

I'm new to the fighting genre, what's ss?

when do you think crapcom will announce free blowjobs for signing up for SFV

Where's the real fighting game

Attached: slap city strong.png (1143x640, 100K)

Samurai showdown. Very niche property. No one expected it to show up

It didn't stay on top, which was what they were saying.
Ultimate is in the honeymoon period just like DBZF last year and will probably lose numbers unless they hype shit up with DLC. Tekken is the only one who got to the top by it's own merits, DBZF had nothing to do with it.

I have to make a decision within the next day if I want to go to EVO. Maybe I should just buy a ticket for the cheapest it will be and then decide if I still want to shell out the crazy money for a flight/hotel.

Surprised MK11 is so low. I thought NRS games are a bit easier to learn than most fighting games, but very popular due to the high budget production.

But it's fun

Attached: Vatista Bonk.gif (125x125, 25K)

>moving goalposts after you were btfo
n-no i-i didnt mean it like that, th-they said...

What does the Melee community actually gain from being at Evo? Extra attention? This isn't a chance for people from across the world to gather because 99% of Melee pros live in the US anyway.
Other games rely on Evo because a lot of people might live overseas and they can only afford to travel once a year. Melee is also popular enough to have its own majors, smaller games are not.

It's kind of funny because I remember Smash 4 at Evo getting massive backlash because Smash fans hated how they were treated. The tourney was poorly ran and yet Melee players are crying because they're not a part of it anymore? What is the point if every Melee major has the exact same players that Evo would? Come on. Hearing players like Westballs ask for people to boycott Ultimate is embarrassing as fuck.

>provide counterarguement
>"m-moving the goal post"

A new GG will almost certainly be announced, but it'll be at ArcRevo, not EVO. ArcSys will probably just use EVO for a BBTAG DLC reveal.

It wasn't really bad, it just didn't nerf Johnny at all which is what a lot of people wanted. It didn't really make things worse though, it just wasn't the change people wanted. I think Rev 2's exclusion has less to do with whether or not 2.1 was a good patch and more to do with the fact that nothing has been done with the game since 2.1, which is probably because they're busy with the new game, but I can still understand why a relatively niche game that hasn't gotten any support or even the promise of any support in over a year is being excluded.

I've only watched jojo up to season 3 but I guess I'll just assume you're retarded anyway

MK is normalfag central. It has no tournament staying power.

When is ArcRevo?

I'm actually surprised DBFZ climed two spots, after the cancelling tournaments fiasco and stale meta i though this was the year it would die.

Attached: 1548680995231m.jpg (910x1024, 90K)

Yeah, but this is the first tourney it will be at. Look at DBFZ, that shit had very high numbers and it's now doing poorly, I expected the same happening to MK11, but it looks dead even before it's out.

>Party game with low skill ceiling attracts more autists to roleplay being FGC champ like Ash Ketchum in the Pokemon League
Makes you think!

Attached: fy53889d10.jpg (261x216, 8K)

The minute they announce the world tour it will get at least the 4th spot.

Wizard hates Capcom and tries his best to sabotage their games but even he knows that EVO is absolutely 100% reliant on SF.

Attached: 1528853520891.png (450x427, 202K)

No Xrd?

It's only a week or two after EVO. I don't know the exact date, but the two events are very close to each other. It's also a part of Arc System Works Festival, which is where GG Xrd was first announced, and assuming the next game won't be Xrd, which I don't think it will be, it would be most fitting for it to be announced there considering that's where the last game was announced.

I'm thinking it'tll probably climb to 5th due to the new patch once the Unist hype dies down.

Nope, waiting for a new game that isn't the Gacha fighter

>whaaaaa, why don't people hate this game as much as I do
>this c-can't b-b-be happening bros, a non-fighting game is taking the spotlight at the only fighting game tournament regular people care about.

the feeling is mutual meleefag lmao
>NOOOO WHY DID GENERIC SAMURAI GAME GET IN BEFORE US
>ITS NOT FAIR WHY IS THIS AT EVO INSTEAD OF OUR GODDLIKE VIEWER BRINGING MELEE GAME NOOOOO OUR NUMBERS

Attached: meleejak.png (633x905, 357K)

>but this is the first tourney it will be at
It'll have a couple months of tournaments. If anything the game risks dying down at bit before EVO if people don't really feel it and they don't get a patch out soon enough. How they are handling variations already has people worried, tournament play will only have two set variations when the preset ones in the beta often lacked pretty big tools for characters.

I understand why people get into it since there's a playerbase in most major cities, but it's unfathomable how they put up with the input lag and the clueless devs

every nerd in the FGC loves dragonball.
most entered just because of that.
biggest chunk of the entrants were players of other games who wanted to give it a shot.
NRS shit isnt that popular in the FGC, the playerbases are really not that connected.

Tekken 7 was the most hype game at Evo last year and I hope it's the same this Evo. I'm glad we're back to only 1 smash game so more deserving games can get in.

Attached: 1523350934309.webm (1280x712, 2.94M)

>melee becomes e sport
>dies and gets replaced by shitty sequel
Thus is the way of fighting games

...this projection. You sound like the one who's more concerned about melee's numbers. Like I said, salty threads like this one are the only place I ever hear melee mentioned. You have a complex and yet we don't even think about you.

How does that attack work? I don't play Tekken but I keep seeing King doing 50%, 70% damage with that attack.

t. meleefag pretending others have the complex

Attached: meleefags SEETHING.png (529x216, 21K)

it's a series of multiple grabs that you have to tech.

Attached: 1554449433448.jpg (2159x2990, 514K)

>unist 5th

>no melee autists

a good time to be alive.

That shit was great

Attached: RDC.jpg (576x657, 92K)

Capcomlet cope

Attached: 1537289474802.png (5000x2571, 59K)

I like the SF series the most as a fighting game series.

But i wish SF4:Ultra was still in, it was simply perfection.
And 5 is just ugh.

doesn't matter if melee's gone if you still have to deal with it's little downs cousin who reacts one second late to everything

>BBTAG dead last
They should've brought back BBCF or even retained GGXrd

Attached: tumblr_inline_phsw8yb0MM1qhywlr_500.jpg (500x359, 25K)

Why SFV's that high you guys told me it was trash

all that matters is the melee faggots are mad.

they talk so much shit and now they are crying to mommy. get. fucked.

Attached: uniel2.jpg (289x361, 51K)

It takes a lot of work and grabs to get to that point. Any skilled player will break it before it gets that bad, but watching a shitter fall for it is always extremely satisfying.

unironically rent-free

Waifufags aren't enough to keep a fighting game alive, who would've thought.

It is trash, they just pay people to play the game. Also an SF game not being in the top 1 spot as it always used to be shows that SFV actually is trash.

>rent free

but only the autistic melee kids are mad right now, i'm quite happy. :)

Why are shitposters latching onto Under Night?

Attached: Thinking Girl.png (381x566, 241K)

I'd rather see a dead meme game like Melty than something no one likes or wants to watching like BBTAG

For me it's SFV

Wipe your ass and wash your pants.

Attached: 455.png (324x362, 45K)

jesus lmao

anyone can see who the mad one is here

why don't you post some deodorant

Melty would unironically get more entrants than BBTAG

>Yea Forums is full of casuals who don't know shit about fighting games
>their opinions and assumptions about a game don't reflect the ones of those who actually play the fucking games
Crazy.

Attached: 1552367495117.jpg (503x351, 30K)

>BBTAG is getting sunday spot despite being dead fucking last in entrants

Attached: 1508261591090.png (193x191, 63K)

>SFV
>not literally designed for casuals with all the depth removed

It's been like this for years though

Cope

Attached: 1545675183791.png (403x387, 142K)

>mad

melee faggots are so bad they lost to a furry, who got blown the fuck out by dogura, and he isn't even the best JP player.

>laffen

take a bath

>but only the autistic melee kids are mad right now, i'm quite happy. :)
>they talk so much shit and now they are crying to mommy. get. fucked.

Attached: ##############ooo.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

It is the new up and comer that people have been pushing for a while. Also by being revealed last it is the one that "killed" Melee's chances. It also has a sizeable fanbase here. This makes it the easiest to bait and get replies for, instead of the other smaller games in the line up.

>video games
>depth
Lmao

CTB was never really alive

Samsho and MK11 aren't even out yet. As an aside putting that shit in Evo when the games aren't even out is buttfuckingly stupid.

but it's true, they whined to be a part of EVO, got in over skullgirls (an actual fighting game) and now they got kicked the fuck out.

EVO is a little better today (and less autistic/smelly).

Money and retarded kids like Mena that actually like the game.

I'm not denying it's true, I'm just saying that you're riled up over old news and maybe you should be trying to talk about your scene of choice

but I am, I am glad unist got in, an actual fighting game.

smash shit still doesn't belong at EVO (might as well have fortnite on main stage) but melee gone is a good start.

Someone post Hbox's devastated face when he found out Melee was out, it gives me life.

What about the EVO Champion?

Attached: problemx.jpg (1424x1336, 352K)

>melee dead for good
>Tekken being one of the highest and most respected fighting games this gen
>UNIST made it in
>BB rotting at the bottom with a ticking clock
>DBFZ getting exposed for the stale meme game it is
>Capcom getting its rightful backlash for shitting all over SF with V
When did we enter the best timeline?

Attached: 1529463412948.jpg (1162x850, 682K)

have a shower

So how long until Capcom starts giving out tshirts again to try to salvage SFV's numbers?

Attached: 1403756024477.png (202x252, 9K)

No one who is actually knowledgeable would say SF5 isn't way more shallow than 4.

Inb4 you or anyone else makes some epic brain acrobatics to say how the depth in SF4 was not the "right" kind of depth.

nigger now you're talking about DBFZ for some reason. Face it, it's too late to feel like you've had some kind of moral victory over melee players. We've proven everything that needed to be proven. All the seething "not a real fighting game" fags will have to hold the L for all eternity. Almost 20 years later and you're stuck posting deodorant memes because you've got nothing left. Pathetic. Melee could completely die today, erased from existence, and you'd still be irredeemably btfo forever. You can never walk it back.

Reminder that the SFV EVO champion himself said SFV was a random babby game for mashing 50/50's and he set out to prove it by winning picking a top tier and doing random 50/50's and he won EVO. That's how bad SFV is.

Attached: 1537014995324.png (597x194, 33K)

who got btfo? im not autistic nor am I playing a ledge grabbing game "competitively".

>im not autistic
>im not btfo, i swear
>melee is just ledgegrabbing
cya

well your "game" is gone from evo

enjoy playing other autists in california only, faggot

and learn to play actual fighting games.

>crossfags on suicide watch

Nice

only r/kappa and Yea Forums dislikes it. its still the best game around.

You can literally prove him wrong though.

Rolling Death Cradle is the chain throw in the top left. It's a three point opportunity to break it but King can mix up the break with a less damaging route

Attached: images.png (422x727, 50K)

And I bet that you're super knowledgeable and not some faggot parrot lmao

What about some bratty kid who got lucky?

aight

haven't played melee in years nor do I live in commiefornia. this all literally only affects you (for some reason)

Tekken over SFV

Have a shower with shampoo and soap. Just the water don't count.

bushido blade 2

???

If they just released ultra with better graphics and called it SFV everyone would have lived with it. The nitpicks about 4 were so minimal compared to the dumpster fire of V

im just here to make melee faggots mad.

unist is in and im glad an actual good game replaced the party shit.

>melee fags crying on twitter

lmao

>virgin lying faggot op
>chad user of truth

Punk and Tokido literally prove half that shit wrong.

if people liked SF4 they'd still play it.
its deader than 30 year old fighters.

> The nitpicks about 4 were so minimal
Are you being serious right now? Did you form your conscience after 2009? Because the release of SFIV was a neverending stream of shit. So many 3S pros refused to touch the game.

You mean the same Punk that was completely irrelevant after his broken character got nerfed and the same Tokido that got 50/50'd in pools losing to random nobodies numerous times?

Punk literally won Final Round grand finals with throws

Punk got 2nd at NCR last week. Get fucked, nigger.

>BB so low
I guess it's fine as long as everybody is having fun

you will never be a real woman

Punk just won Final Round and got second place at NCR. Tokido got 1st at NCR.

Attached: 1548366177029.png (256x256, 26K)

>mindgames are too much for the casual brain to handle
I bet you're one of Maximilian's underage fanboys who need to see EPIC COMBOS.

they jumped from mario kart 8 to mario kart 11? I can't keep up anymore

Attached: hmm.png (160x160, 26K)

It's what happens when you delay your announcements THIS much for four characters.

>Karin
>broken
One round of OH HO HO HO HO for this shitter.

I don't mean there were a minimal NUMBER of complaints, I mean the complaints raised were really not that egregious. Balancing can always get patched and stuff like invincible backdash (which was only invincible until you were airborne) developed to a point where there was tech that still punished it anyways. SFV is just fundamentally different and people have expressed their distaste for the direction they took

Gachikun won Capcom Cup with basic corner carry to basic hit or throw mixup

>new patch made the lower tiers more viable and most of the cast got new combo routes
>Broly and Gogeta might make it in time for the event
Bros I'm so excited

Attached: 1550242588750.jpg (1024x772, 98K)

Yea, Punk won after his character got buffed against after an entire year of being irrelevant because she got nerfed previously. And?

>dash in
>throw
Wow such a deep and complex fighting game, truly only the highest of IQ niggas can play it

Karin is as honest as a SF character can get. No + on block special bullshit, no projectile spam, no ibuki 50/50 vortex. She's a character that rewards flawless neutral play.

Um, actually sometimes they dash twice and then throw

>dash in
>eat st. MP
Now what?

Nice empty assumption, that is also not related to the argument at hand at all.

Also yeah i actually have 2k hours in SF4.
Not that it matters for the argument.

>NO this SFV character is totally about neutral!
>Watch video
>90% of their damage is from corner mixups or vtrigger comeback
You guys aren't fooling me this time

Mena is based dominican fuck off.

4 had some actual bad stuff in vanilla SF4, but every single Iteration made it more refined and better. In contrast 5 is still shit after 4 years

Buffed how? I don't recall anything significant.

>Honest as a character can get
>Full screen lunge into a 50/50
>Can dump 3 meters off any stray hit
>Has a CA that kills every single time no matter what
>Has the best buttons in the game
>Has a literal 50/50: The move DP on top of all of this

SF4 ruined the game with AE, then made it a bit better with AE2012 and then made it a janky mess with Ultra.

>only 2k hours in a 10 year old game
pretty weak desu.

Attached: 1529185162197.png (321x154, 96K)

Maybe if FighterZ was actually good it'd do better at staying alive

Just neutral jump lmao
So can most if not all characters. It's a waste of meter too, so not an argument.
Literally untrue.
Nope, that would be Bison. She has st. MK, which admittedly is a great poke, but nothing else.
>Has a literal 50/50: The move DP on top of all of this
The fuck are you babbling about, nigga?

Ultra already showed signs of their fighting game department shitting on production quality.

It was the first red flag that should have warned us about SF5.

The next big red flag was SFxT being a total piece of shit at release (actually got decent after everyone already dropped it)

Ultra was still great as the SF4 foundation framework it was built on was great though.

Their fighting game deparment was in a constant downward spiral beginning with Ultra.

Its enough to understand everything.

Also as i said before, it doesn't matter in the context of the argument at all.

I dont know how anybody can call the SF4 foundation good.

no AE was big trash. they made Yun OP on purpose.
hell vanilla wasnt good either.
only super SF4 was sorta decent.

You can literally avoid both Resenha followups by crouch blocking.

That's the part where she rewards flawless neutral play.

Are you Bronze by any chance?

Not really, some of her buttons are pretty good but most are very low range, compare that to someone like Bison or Akuma.

>Has a literal 50/50: The move
Are you talking about rekkas? Do you even know what a 50/50 is? It's not a 50/50 if you can react to it, retard. If it was every LP in SFV is a 50/50 since you can go into overhead or low.

I dont know how anybody can call the SF4 foundation bad.
What now?

imagine actually getting hit by fullscreen ressenha.
holy fucking shit Yea Forums you're awful at fighters which is why these threads shouldnt even exist.

Attached: 1526142318929.jpg (787x719, 104K)

we can take a look at SF4s legacy and see that everybody was glad to drop that game.

>holy fucking shit Yea Forums you're awful at fighters which is why these threads shouldnt even exist.
This shouldn't be a surprise honestly. An overwhelming majority of Yea Forums are awful. It's why lobby threads are a scarcity, they're scared of being exposed.

And thats not happening with 5, that gets trashtalked by casuals ASWELL as professionals?

Also every single SF game was dropped for the following one, by the whole scene, not sure thats a sign of lack of quality.

>tekken over street fighter

what the fuck?

>dragon ball fighterz that low

sad to see that game fail that hard

>full screen lunge into a 50/50
>thinks this means you got hit with the rasenha
It's hilarious how SFV fags don't even know the basics of their own game.
>If I post a smug Ryu people wont know I'm Bronze ranked!

Time will tell.
SF2,3 and even alpha get more play than 4 though.
SF4 is DEAD.

quit embarassing yourself Yea Forumsermin

>SF2,3 and even alpha get more play than 4 though.

As long as i dont see numbers for that i wont just believe it.
Those scenes are all so small that you shouldn't even be able to make that statement as easily.

It is just a few /fgg/ posters trying to act smug, seeing as the lack of news gives them fuck all to actually talk about. They'll always ignore most posts and reply to the same guy multiple times.

Yea Forums has been proven to be worse at these games at casuals though
and also can't talk about single player content correctly either
you guys are fucking trash lmao

then what are you talking about nigga karin has two moves that reach fullscreen, resenha and orochi, and orochi is -2

>Fighting games, where you can't shitpost and complain unless you've proven you have the skill to back it up
>Yea Forums rarely has lobbies and shit unless it's for something like Smash because they don't want to be forced to confront that they're garbage without their "COPE" and "SEETHING" to back them up

I'm shit at fighting games, and so I refuse to act autistic on a Taiwanese furniture-construction forum about fighting games since I don't know what the fuck I'm actually talking about. Is that so hard?

Attached: 1405379855607.png (250x200, 55K)

At least /fgg/ and /afgg/ make for good containment threads. Namefags need their little pedestal

SF2 and 3 are sidegames at almost any event.
SF3 has a huge yearly event capped coop cup with hundreds of entrants.
In SF4 I can go online right now and see zero lobbies. It got demoted to discord-anime game.

yeah clearly Yea Forums is the place to discuss fighting games lmao

Thats still not any numbers or facts backed up by sources
If you argue with actual online numbers, i bet even steam SF4 has more online players than any SF3 online version combined.

docs.google.com/document/d/11kzIpp6QUPhg2OoXpIFGo9ud9VXgerTh_KCXeQ1ZznA/edit
99 teams of 3 players each for a 3s tournament this year.

SF4 has nothing like that. Game is DEAD.

UNIST threads prove you wrong though

One group of people over how many though
They're both awful, /vg/ just tends to have the autism concentrated

Those threads are an outlier and Im always surprised how it managed to survive after 2 years. It just manages to boggle the mind. It doesn't even have a real general on /vg/ which is probably a good thing.

DBFZ bros I thought you said you would kill Capcom...

RIP Smelee

Some shitposters tried, it died within a week or two.
>probably a good thing
They're pretty sane but some autistic namefag attentiowhore would be produced in a full on 24/7 general environment

Fuck Harada and give more prize for Tekken tournament
SFV players can make a living with tournament prize, but come on, what was the first prize on TWT? fucking 7k dollars

Co-op cup is an international treasure

DBFZ is not a good spectator sport. All characters have the same jabs and kicks and combos last for years resulting in a very stale looking game. It got so bad during GF people counted Bardock's SS3 being used like 49 times or something in the set.

SC has always been a niche game. It'll drop off even harder by next year.

BB was always an asset sprite dump. It was trash only weebs liked.

all those games except tekken and unist suck dick

Attached: 1547444286802.jpg (203x249, 6K)

>Namefags need their little pedestal
It has gotten so bad that most of the left /fgg/

a fucking t-shirt, retard, and if you have to pay for the ticket to participate then it's not really free now is it

Goober used to have one too until jannies pushed it to /vg/.

Attached: 1538250658850.jpg (303x327, 11K)

Qudans just won $60,000 at some random oil prince invitational
>Rangchu's face when

Attached: 1528755481419.png (640x502, 152K)

I was there during DBFZ finals at EVO last year, I think someone counted around 60-80 Bardock level 3's which concentrated to about 30 minutes of just Bardock shouting.
It was VERY boring to watch, plus the stream people got to hear Yipes/Sajam commentary instead of live attendance

Samurai Shodown V Special

Those had a lot of factors working against them.

>no mention of Melee
>immediately brings up Melee
RENT FREE

go away smelly

Thank god for the nerf. Too bad bardock himself is still top tier.

The GG guy who made Sol face threads is not too savvy with how shit works here. Maybe if he made those generals once a day on weird hours like what the UNIST guys dead and not every fucking hour then it wouldn't have been pushed. There's also an /fgg/ autist trying his best to get those threads to lose steam.

the UNIST threads are still mainly actual game discussion rather, instead of being hijacked by the you know who kind of people.

Attached: 1530970448990.jpg (402x543, 44K)

Elder god tier deodorant

UNIST threads tend to go unnoticed. I popped in one day to check what a 300 post thread looked like and, I fucking kid you not, it had 17 unique IPs lmao

>There's also an /fgg/ autist trying his best to get those threads to lose steam.
The UNI threads?

he's such a fat cocksucker and he sabotages capcom games intentionally like giving SFV the last spot despite it being the second in entrant numbers, the event was delayed as fuck (which he of course knew since he's fucking responsible for it all) and nobody in the US was up and watching at that point

There's around 20 odd people around these days now that newbies are picking up the PC version.

I mean most of the posts in those threads are just people going "woah this character is crazy" or "i need to learn how to block that"

But they're minding their own business and growing their scene so i think it's good that they can stay around

I don't tend to keep track but there's definitely at least 20+ people on console, rotating between availability since full lobbies/dual lobbies are frequent. That gets doubled since PC lobbies have been getting two full lobbies going around too.

The GG threads. Back early 2017 there were daily GG threads on Yea Forums riding off the post-Evo hype. It managed to get a lot of traction and had threads everyday, sometimes 3x a day where they actually played games. There was a resident shitposter who just spammed the threads all day but people ignored him, so he went for reporting the threads making them a hot item for mods to tale notice of. Sad to say it worked and those threads were pushed to /vg/. On one hand, the guy who made those threads should've laid low and eased off on making the threads, on the other hand, it does say a lot about moderation on Yea Forums. GG attracts a lot of shitposting so it wad an easy target. UNIST was quite simply, too small at the time for anyone to care so it was left alone until it grew over the years.

i yearn for the day of lively and active fighting game online and offline scenes , it's great that some are but why can't they all be.

never ever

Attached: mfprn6W8DQBgY.gif (480x270, 1.78M)

>Its enough to understand everything.
and how many official tournament top 8s were you in? you fucking retarded online warrior piece of shit joke lmao

>t. can't get out of rookie

Y I K E S at DBFZ

Kid Goku really did kill its momentum

unist has managed to not have too much rampant waifufaggotry.
The ones that do breach the barrier get killed by their own attempted main and quit, it's pretty nice.

Attached: DaguHnEUwAECtTz.png orig.png (566x800, 742K)

One Must Fall

this happens to a lot of games sadly it's not just GG. It's really a shame that the people who just want to mind their own business discussing their games can't compete with concentrated autists spending their entire lives dedicated to trying to get games pushed to /vg/

MK is quite the anomaly. The games always sell in the millions, more sales than any other fighting game. They are really popular and completely obliterate the competition... But then not even a year down the road and it's already dead.

Qudans deserve the money

Casuals tend to do that

DBFZ will surely be saved if they release another Goku character DLC
need more of those Gokus

Attached: SSJSoy.jpg (600x680, 138K)

It was unfortunate because when the GG threads were pushed to /vg/ a good chubk of the regulars who frequented those threads didn't bother to stay in /vg/ because they knew the fate of a fighting game general was. Having a fighting game pseudo general on Yea Forums was a blessing because you would get new faces everytime and not let it fester into namefag degeneracy like all games that end up on /vg/.

SFV has been dead for months but MrWiz keeps giving it special treatment anyway. They don't even update the game anymore.

Attached: 1542541158214.jpg (926x477, 74K)

Because the casuals finished the single player story campaign and can't be bothered playing online anymore after their first 5 matches.

If there's anything NRS does right is that they've perfected the single player content in fighting games. They've devised an entertaining story mode and give the casuals a very good sense of progression in terms of unlockables. That's NRS games main appeal.

glad to see that retards are still obsessed over SFV being the king

Is MK's story actually good? I swear it looks like the dumbest shit to me

>perfected
no.
maybe they figured out a way to lure in cinematic fucktards but its seriously bad.

its awful. they had to reset the universe because it was so fucked and then they went ahead and killed most of the characters again.

Attached: 1544898521797.jpg (913x1024, 64K)

honeymoons don't last for years. Since the moment Smash was forced into the FGC it always has the most entrants, the most audience, the highest viewership, the biggest community. And the worst part is that there's very little to no overlap between Smash and the FGC. You go to tournaments and you can instantly see who's there for Smash and who's FGC just from they way they dress and behave. Not to mention most Smashers are white and Fgc are mostly black or asian.

The story and lore has gotten pretty trash but compared to other fighting games, NRS invests a lot of time for players to enjoy offline content

>it always has the most entrants, the most audience, the highest viewership
none of these are true btw

>what the fuck?
To be fair Tekken's always been a high selling franchise, and its at the height of its popularity competitively right now, whereas SF is just about the worst its ever been (comparatively)

>FGC is filled to the brim with gurus and people who don't win
>People literally paid to lose
>People literally paid to coach
>Players literally paid to commentate
>Somehow it's okay to undercut independent players by mitigating their skill through wins and losses

Attached: y5voB4w.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

>SF V gets tons of money and support for years even though no one likes it
>Party game and Superior Limb Based Combat overtakes it. Will probably be taken by an Anime poverty game that was doing casuals in the bathroom last year as well
>Capkeks on damage control
Every year it gets sadder.

>he didn't pay gooey a $100 for a 1 on 1 training session

Attached: 1449246395920.png (613x805, 826K)

>First Evo leader board announced
>DBFZ is second last at 8th place
>GT Kid Goku announced
>DBFZ jumps from 8th to 6th place
1000+ spic entrees right there

Attached: 4195415641256.gif (450x253, 410K)

because MK is a casual series, it's never been meant to be a serious fighting game. The first game was Boon and Tobias trying to make something shocking, and then it stuck, the main reason people play it now is for the story mode and for the fatalities/gore, nobody plays it for the technical stuff or the actual "game" anymore.

I dont get it whats the joke? Whats the OH NO NO NO supposed to be at?

Why does MKX which is way older than SF5, still have more Online players that actually still play then?

>what are casual players
also with a new game coming later this month, people are playing X again so they can get used to MK gameplay again for when MK11 comes out only for them to play the game for a few months and then drop it.

Keep doing your best UNIST. Show them all what a real fighting game looks like.

>stupid BBTAG can’t even maintain interest nor its audience because of how fucking slow and inconsistent ArcSys is with news and actual updates
It’s not like I was looking forward to the game developing more and more over time or anything

Attached: 017ECC90-1954-4885-B3D2-7F8BCED9201B.jpg (750x937, 46K)

DBFZ going down I think

It's so wild how fast DBFZ died. That Toei thing that happened really fucked it up. Could have been the most popular fighting game for several Evos.

It was a rushed cashgrab from the start and you know it. Entertaining as it may be for like half a year

>casual players
>playing years after a game is out

The brain gymnastics you apply to twist things in a way you like are astounding.
Also even without the bolstered numbers, way before the MK11 announcement, there was like 1k of constant online players for MKX on steam.

Which is a shitton for a fighting game on PC, especially a years old fighting game.

the reboot happened because midway collapsed and got acquired by WB. it was part of a rebranding which included attempts to legitimize itself with the esports scene
the mk storyline is utter shit though. it's b movie tier schlock propped up by shiny visuals and slick presentation that hides from criticism under the guise of ironic camp. people that praise it in comparison to other fighter's stories are like those who say capeshit is good if one ignores that movies exist outside the superhero genre

>Also even without the bolstered numbers, way before the MK11 announcement, there was like 1k of constant online players for MKX on steam.
>he says without any proof
>he also says when there is a literally a post saying that Tekken 7 still gets double that on a daily basis

>>he says without any proof

Nigga pls, do you know that steamcharts is very easy to find source for what i said?
It literally shows you player statistics for years back.

steamcharts.com/app/307780

The numbers have always alternated between 500 and 1k even years after release.
Hell even 500 is a ton for a pc fighter.

Look up any fighter that is not a current gen game and it will have sub 200 players.
Any Iteration of SF besides 5 has sub 200.
Any anime game has sub 200.

There were several things compounded that were going against DBFZ. The honeymoon phase was over, the gameplay was still homogenous and boring, balance was all over the place, the Toei fiasco and its removal from majors not within the DBFZ pro tour and the announcement of more Goku just outright buried the game.

probably all sitting in the krypt, because they're clearly not showing up to events.

I'd post Tekken lobbies but I live way up north of the states, and don't wanna inconvenience anyone with yellowbars.
Could give a damn less about losing.

>Any Iteration of SF besides 5 has sub 200.
you can't seriously be trying to act like this is actually relevant to the point your trying to make right now, when 11 comes out, X's player count will drop tremendously as well. and right now X isn't even on top, heck it's not even 2nd

Attached: Shillsbegone.png (1494x869, 737K)

btfo

>UNIST above MKshit
Good
And BBtag was a mistake

>popular games with active tournament scenes are played more
wow i wouldn't have guessed

but why doesn't MKX have an active tournament scene anymore hmmm? Tekken 7 is even a month older than MKX and it has one of the biggest tournament scenes out there right now.

Why are you acting like Tasty Steve/Hellpockets wasn't amazing commentary?

2 year nrs dev cycle

Hellpocket's voice was dying for more than half of that shit.

IJ2 died wayyy before MKXI got announced

As much as I love the game, I will always admit that it was rushed as shit for no reason. I do wonder though if people would have been more receptive of the game if ArcSys had just taken their time with it. Like imagine an ideal launch scenario
>40 character base roster
>Japanese/English dual audio
>touched-up BB/P4A/UNiB sprites so there would be no clashing art styles
>regular balance updates
>expanding on the base game with more content including additional characters music, stages, and Fates
>at least a couple of other game modes outside of Versus, Online, and Survival
>consistent news and game updates
>seriously what the fuck with that last point it can’t be that hard

Attached: 9EE62DC1-3691-4C83-9900-9557B50170C7.jpg (320x295, 28K)

Mortal Kombat has a community?
I'm impressed, I didn't knew.

they have players but not really a community.
there's test your might but thats tiny.

>too casual to get into fighting games
>no friends or local community to practice with
Is this why Smash is always the most popular? It's the only fun "fighting" game

because it wasn't highly regarded by the nrs community, but it was still at evo last year. the 2 year cycle is planned obsolescence: WB gets to feign 'street cred' on the tourney scene while pumping out bi-yearly titles to maximize revenue. casual fanbase enables this

Because elitist nerds are all playing on their expensive computers. They don't have time for fighting video games or some shit.

Attached: MV5BMzQxODE4MzEyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjk2OTY4ODE@._V1_.jpg (1400x2100, 1.76M)

Shrek Super Slam

smash isnt a fighting game and only competes with itself so it has 100% of the playerpool.

there are many fighting games so the playerbases are segmented.

>Smash
>Fighting game

Attached: 1551483518202.jpg (835x716, 67K)

You get to play as your favourite nintendo + additional franchises character and you're not stuck in the lab for hours practicing.

>and you're not stuck in the lab for hours practicing
but you are.
thats the fun part. smash players have fucked up hands because they gotta grind execution nonstop.
meanwhile they say that fighting games are too hard.

>DBFZ was almost had the least entrants
Damn, how the mighty have fallen. Not even the new updated brought light to he game.

>BB at last

Attached: 1551178605055.jpg (960x540, 100K)

practicing what?

stupid movement shit.

That's it?
Once you have that down you don't have to lab other things?

if you dont think fighting games are fun then you probably shouldnt be playing them

I'm right there with you user. It's a fun game and deserved better than how arcsys managed it

i expect smash first with "big lead"
2nd and 3rd around same numbers for sfv and mk
tekken on solid 4th
then everyone else

Itll get the early day slot, its fine.

Smash ultimate is just as bad as smash 4. Consistently rewards you for being boring and baiting any sort of aggression aka trying to actually play the game. Shield is "nerfed" but yet still incredibly good. It's just smash 4 but you can run faster. Plus half of the characters feel super unfinished and have move sizes and knockback that don't make sense (best example of this is falco, literally feels like an unfinished character) while top tiers are just as better as the rest of the roster than ever and have tools that actually work together. The worst part is that most of the top tiers are weighted weird and just don't feel satisfying to play (for example, lucina zooms on the ground yet is a balloon in the air, and snake jumps like he's on the moon). I dont understand why people enjoy this game other than they like to grime and shieldgrab small children to win. It consistently rewards non-interactive play

That person is a mongoloid

How far north?

It gets better when you consider T7s arcade life span as well. Game is like 5 years old right now.

You dont have a clue what you're on about, go back and play scv again user then you can properly compare them

I can't wait for the King vs Armor King GFs.

Attached: tekken_6___armor_king_grabs_king___jaguar_costume_by_gyakuryonamale-d58zayk.png (461x523, 595K)

There will never be another game as good as Project M, which makes me even more sad that it's dead

more like
BATH FREE

You have to lab a ton in smash as well if you want to actually compete.
Its not any different from a traditional fighter in that aspect. Especially if you want to play melee, there is fuck tons of tech.

The only reason to watch EVO this year is to see what godawful reveals we get. If a Smash reveal happens, it's going to be pure garbage, I guarantee it.

Also, insert unprovoked "LE EPIC STINKY DAY SHOWER ROFL" NPC retort against Meleefags here.

>GG at none

I wish I had a more stable internet to set up PC lobbies for UNIST. Nothing feela worse for both players than seeing the number of frames drop down to 10 thanks to UNIST """"netcode"""". Arcsys pls.

Attached: 1552728936337.gif (456x404, 326K)

i'm not watching for smash reveals, i'm watching it for samurai shodown dlc reveal because it will have a dlc character the same month as evo
plz mina

PC lobbies seem to get 10 frames of lag a lot more than PC when I compare netplay horror stories and my own experiences.

Smash is the most accessible game at Evo every year because it's easy to pick up and grind out for newbies. The skill ceiling is still really high for that game but you can achieve competency easier in something like Smash ultimate than SFV. The majority of these entrants for Ultimate are probably young as fuck players desu.

>he thinks """tourneys""" matter

oh ha ha he ho oh no ha ha ho he he he he ha ho ho ho oh? ha! oh ha ha ha he ha ha no no oh no ha no no ha ha ha!

It's pretty high for a game not even released yet.

So no one had that pic of DBZ edit where Guilty gear saves everyone from a suicide bombing Melee?

Attached: B593CFA2-7671-4549-BE6A-1DD5AAFD5ABC.jpg (500x375, 30K)

I hope this evo or evo after that is sfv's last I completely skipped sfv, and it was for the best, but recently I am watching streams, it doesn't look all that bad, but oh well I am late to the party

It's frustrating because there are times when even with the shitty poverty internet, you get one match that stays consistently 3 frames and it feels like a whole different game. Then you get dropped into a match where the netcode drops frames down to 10 and you start mashing or holding down back in the hopes that the other guy screws up with their inputs.

Attached: 1553818675359.gif (100x100, 24K)

Actually I'll phrase it like this:

Being a beginner or an intermediate in Smash is a lot more fun to play for most people than being a beginner in other fighting games where you just get bodied in the corner for months. That's why it's more "accessible" even though top level is more or less the same in difficulty of practice in other games

What's that? You want Rasetsumaru and Rera? Done!

Sf4 had what, 6 years at Evo? To be fair, that game had a couple updates and it was also one of the fighting games where people probably put the most time into because it was pretty sick. I still think SFV will have as long of a run at least maybe until next gen

no, i'm hoping for kazuki, enja, suija and sogetsu, you idiot

That's why I tend to avoid 1 bar connections.
I'm also getting tired of seeing mika memes, it's also disproportionate to the actual amount of mikas I see online

10f can happen whether it's on 5 bar or 1 bar, ranked is straight booty

Attached: awef.jpg (771x985, 119K)

Regardless of quality, its an SF game, it runs as long as theres no successor for it.

sfv will last until sfvi, no more no less

>what's ss?
heh

Attached: Elizhehehe.png (587x587, 481K)

I main Mika so that's why you were seeing the Mika memes posted. You're right though. I see way more Phonons, Eltnums and CHESTOs online compared to Mika.

This, if a game is gonna get booted from EVO between now and whenever SF6 is released it’s gonna be Samsho/SC6/BBTAG/DBFZ/UNIST before we see SFV go.

Hopes
> New Capcom game that's not dogshit
> Under-Night update
> New GG

Expectations
> DLC for SamSho and MK. Maybe SCVI
> Tekken 7 update, one last season or something

Fears
> Cross-Tag is at EVO 2020

Attached: 0e6.jpg (412x441, 35K)

MK bros let's do our best to get to 2k entrants. 11 is so much fun and I would love to get to Top 32 or 16 with a large amount of comp

>New Capcom game that's not dogshit
won't be a fighting game that's for sure lmao @ ono

mvc2 for current consoles and pc

Attached: 1539075780194.jpg (500x333, 20K)

>grow up nerd
you're shitposting on an anonymous message board you virgin fuck

>a brand new MK still can't beat SFV

DBFZ is extremely boring to watch despite the amazing visuals

We didn't believe you because we can play it for ourselves and tell that it's easily the best in the series

Also, looking at that chart should make it obvious that there's no real correlation between entrants and quality.

For most of pools and top 16, but top 8 matches can be pretty great to watch still.

Dbfz is at its best when it's a 1v2 or a 1v3 scenario where you have to be great at defense to win. Like I love watching Goichi play matches like this where he wins on bardock and ssj goku by blocking and teaching everything

I legit hope animEVO runs this

>Maybe SCVI
We know S2 is coming, it would make sense to be revealed at evo