What happened?

What happened?

Attached: 1554555077937.png (800x642, 61K)

>BR
huehuehuehue

Garbage genre that solely attracts zoomers with destroyed attention spans does not retain players well.

There wasn't much to the game compared to other battle royals in the first place. Yeah it's free, but with only one map and one game mode, it's going to start to get stale after a while.

Attached: free-shrugs-4301553.png (500x736, 201K)

Brazillians have the attention span of monkeys since that's what they are

the only thing i want from any battle royal game is for pubg to region lock china

A new map or two would be great.

Or just drop Apex and add more content to Titanfall 2 while developing TFall 3 for next gen.

Apex was popular because paid streamers. Not because it's fun or anything like that.

Imagine you are doing rip-off of Starcraft. And 2 months in, only 13% of your players declare that they are going back to Starcraft, because your game sucks.

Fortnite has its building niche for people who are looking for more than straight up gunfight action, and blackops is more fun in my opinion for arcadey gameplay.

There was a lot of hype for it when it was teased. Streamers had nothing to do with that since it came out of nowhere.

Why is battle royale so popular?

They're the most boring and repetitive games imaginable.

>753 votes
And you fools think this means anything at all.

Extremely overhyped. Back to PUBG which is also boring and tiresome just not as much.

Did they ever fix the invasion of Chinese hackers and advertising bots?

>Or just drop Apex and add more content to Titanfall 2
lmao

they are just looter shooters, 90 percent of them play just to simulate the sense of opening chests and finding shit rather than actually fight

Why did they put in those options? Do they want to shoot themselves in the foot?

>social media employees are stupid as fuck
Say it ain't so.

They need to add more Apes

I doubt BR monkeys have decent computers to run it

Epic is owned by tencent, so that's a feature.

Apex Legends is owned by EA though.

I just can't do popular multiplayer these days, the skill gap just gets too big too fast and I can't be bothered to keep up.

>Epic is owned by tencent

Why do you faggots keep lying about this? What's there to be gained? What do you mean by this? Do you know the tale of the boy who cried "wolf"?

But i do, buddy.

I'm getting bored with it

BR = Battle Royale, retards.

Attached: 1445766574241.jpg (384x395, 24K)

>apex
>epic
As we can see, swallowing Gaben's cum does make you stupid as hell.

>or just drop Apex
BASED

Go easy on them user. they’reprobably Americans. You know most of them aren’t capable of higher thought.

Fortnite has been at it for a long time now.

Ay ay ay no puede ser bros, we are losing this WAR!

Apparently you can't read his reaction image.

they own 40% of its shares. Do you have any idea how fucking influential that makes them with Epic? How fucking naive or young are you?

Attached: 2898973707869911.png (594x376, 223K)

So no one's going to be the smart person here and realize less than a hundred people have seen this tweet? It's not even official. Fucking hate these screencap threads

>You know most of them aren’t capable of higher thought.
It's a European thing

90% of ResetEra and Yea Forums does just that.

>one tiny map made up of copy pasted buildings
>a very clear tierlist for weapons meaning no variety past earlygame
>coordinated squads get matched with solo players, meaning anything but a 1v1 is unfair
>insane lag during drops into populated areas

Attached: 1547620701860.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

They literally paid streamers to play it and their impressionable 12 year old fans obviously jumped on the hype train. Now that the streamers play other things they stopped playing aswell.

Isn't it in place? Or rather that you get placed dependent on your ping so if chinks don't play with americans, they don't get put on american servers at all?

the battlepass is shit, the map is getting boring, the weapons are getting boring.

No, chinks play on US servers. People begged for regional servers because the Chinese cheat and hack in such high numbers, but those people asking for China-only servers were just called racist by Bluehole.

Why do people have different things they like? I really find cutting wood extremely relaxing, but a lot of people find that boring. Just accept its not your cup of tea and move on instead of bitching about every single thing that you don't like.

Connection to server timed out

Are you retarded? You can go for 20 minutes without seeing anyone in a match. You need a great attention span for BR games. The fact that zoomers love BR games just shows that their attention spans are considerably longer than boomers'.