How the fuck am i supposed to know that there's a hidden sunshine here?

How the fuck am i supposed to know that there's a hidden sunshine here?

Is Mario Sunshine one of the most cryptic games of all time?

Attached: Shine_Sprite_in_the_Sand_SMS.png (640x448, 268K)

Christ, just port this to the Switch already.

Try using your brain for a change, like what you used to have to do to play vidya before everything held your hand.

What some players did, was they communicated with what was called "friends", and that there was a statistical likelihood that one of their many "friends" was aware of secrets hidden in the game. The "friends" would pool their knowledge to unlock all hidden areas.

who cares tho, its also the easiest cause you dont need to beat most of the levels

More like try to spread water over everything

It's really easy to tell what's supposed to be there and what's painted on. What kind of a beach just has a thing suck on the ground like that.

aka, internet but smaller.
Friends are overrrated especially when you are rich.

Play the game.
That thing is hidden under the sand in the game until you spray water on it.

most of us played this game when we were 5.. no one was browsing the internet to find out where to go you relied on your friends

But you have neither user

You mean you didn't run from entrance to entrance spraying water as much as possible?

>most of us
"no"

I did back when it was released over 10 years ago. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but that does sound like something that happened.

The problem is that sun is not there until you pour water over it.

I imagine a Pianta hints at it eventually in Delfino Plaza, it's usually how that goes in these games. Personally for me I just sprayed a lot and eventually found it when I played it blind back when it released.

I found it while chasing down the Pianta that was on fire. I was spraying him, and suddenly I noticed my water was hitting something in the sand.

It takes a single drop of water on the sand for some secret coin to pop up, if you notice this like you should because you aren't a retard then it's not that hard to find these things.
You aren't a retard right?

The only people that won't just automatically find it as they play, are sad casual players that robotically follow a walk-through checklist instead of actually playing the game normally.

i invite you to play odyssey for the most pointless & souless collecting in the series

You went on GameFaqs and read a guide.

bump

There's a shinesprite there?

The point is there is no clue to water that exact place. But you have to water everything because a single drop will reveal all secrets, right? You're seriously retarded.