HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!
!!!
!!
!

Attached: 34343443.jpg (486x191, 15K)

I bet the Chinks did this.

the fuck is this anyway? Why can't people play offline?

i can just fine.

Go to browser settings and delete bowser cache

dirty american

because people want to play multiplayer games, wise guy

>offline
Screw that, I'm trying to play with a friend here, but instead I'm stuck dealing with this FAT FUCK's shit.

Attached: 1551605693355.jpg (186x368, 32K)

Better start migrating to EGS, Europoor. Steam is stopping service for all of the EU soon thanks to Prop 13.

tencent is behind this

I can't even get the client up, you know.
Same shit on my other PC too.

i just purchased mk9 on pc aswell man wtf

Attached: 1535156759877.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Literally already fixed and I was able to login with offline mode and play games during downtime. Not a problem in the least bit.

THIS IT BROS I'M MOVING TO EPIC

why can't I start offline mode

>A completely free service is down for 20 minutes and you're acting like it's Gabe's fault

Zoomers everyone

Nvm it's working

>A completely free service
30% cut from games sales.

WORKS ON MY MACHINE

Attached: yesthisisslut806.png (322x262, 177K)

>try to play Anno 2070
>"unknown error" when logging in
Should I be mad at Ubi or the pirate scene for the Ark never getting cracked? The Ark's item system is the only reason I put up with Ubi's shitty service.

Attached: 1398663936293.gif (350x237, 1.74M)

>launch a game
>suddenly online again
They need to stop outsourcing to the fucking poojeets already.

You're not paying them, the developers are

Stadia can't come soon enough. I'm tired of these shitty indie companies holding up integral pieces of gaming infrastructure and me not being able to play because some shitty retard pajeet tripped over a cable in a Valve datacenter,

Luckily Google will deliver with their 100% uptime and quality infrastructure at least.

You purchased a fighting game that's 2 games out of date? Why in the fuck

Dying company

Steam takes my money, keeps 30% and gives the rest to the devs.

Ah... So now we know the real reason for this thread.

why not?
i felt like replaying mk9 and i never had it on PC

Yeah, go buy some gutter oil from the EPIC Store, you fucking mongoloid.

Because the scene is dead and you can play multiplayer free with a kracked version

You aren't one of those kids that plays fighting games for the story now are you user

This is a meme statement but it's true most of the time. Sorry for your esoteric technical problem that effects you and maybe 2 other guys, but that's not valid fucking reason to leave a negative review because it tells me nothing of the actual game

Steam dead
Epic wins after all.

Attached: scared - gaben.png (466x518, 318K)

i just like playing fighting games doesn't have to be online i enjoy arcade mode a lot aswell
it's weird you're so upset about someone buying a game they wanted to play

The fact the money goes trough Vavle circuit doesn't mean it their money.
The developer can set the price, set the sales, remove the product and have the total control of it. It's their product, valve is just a disatributor, a shop.
That's like saying you're a customer of Jessica the cashier because she's the one taking your money, keeps few dollars as salary, and then gives the rest to Walmart

Attached: 1553089148795.png (1024x1364, 1.81M)

Your money is Valve's money the second you add it into your Steam wallet.
>That's like saying you're a customer of Jessica the cashier because she's the one taking your money, keeps few dollars as salary, and then gives the rest to Walmart
I don't think you quite thought this analogy through properly.

it's back

Came here to post this. What are the odds that they're behind what's happening with steam lately?