The absolute state of Blizzard

The absolute state of Blizzard

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-150954.jpg (1080x2280, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
hurlburt.faculty.unlv.edu/hurlburt-heavey-2018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_7XW05a8C8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is fake, right?

why would it be? they have a long history of this.

Attached: 1545931558499.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Attached: IMG_20190406_151336.jpg (1241x567, 107K)

Litteral cuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-145923.jpg (1080x2280, 798K)

Nope, an old /pol/ trolling of the idiot Left to convince them that the Ok hand sign was a white power thing.

They not only fell for it, they went to the hilt. Because, they're emotional idiots, and should never have anyone's respect or the power they currently wield in society.

CLOWN WORLD

Hilarious. Seems like everything is racist nowadays.

How can you still be surprised by the depths of bullshit overwatch moderation can sink to.

Still I imagine this sort of thing will not be a problem in their future games since they trimmed all that fat.

Imagine being this much of a bootlicking faggot

>thank you for calling me human trash and making security come talk to me
pussy

Attached: 1441658985866.jpg (611x867, 193K)

I thought they understood it was a /pol/ meme to make them look retarded.

See, that would require them to be self aware.

>ameriniggers
God jesus fuck what a retarded shithole.

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Attached: ayyy.jpg (223x300, 21K)

I thought mutts had free speech?

>we’re going to troll the left into thinking this is a hate symbol!
>how will we do that?
>by actually using it as a hate symbol!

Libs status: OWNED

we do, you wouldve been thrown in jail for the OK sign in your commie caliphate

absolute ssoy

I'm getting a strong sense of fake news. Can you source me please?
I know mutts love to meme but actually back up your meme for once.

hands don't speak so they aren't protected

>commie
>caliphate
it doesn't compute

yea I dunno who these people are pretending that Europe doesn't have it just as bad, I guess just to derail the thread or something

Then don’t use that symbol anymore, dummy.

>left wing commies havent allied themselves with islamists publicly
yes they have

Actually used as a hate symbol for what?

People that LGBT faggots don't like use it ironically therefore it's LITERALLY HITLER HAND SIGNS!

Lefties think the sandniggers are their pets. Let's see how the relation goes when we start the real Yihad

Its funny how quick your people are to hate each other just if one even does a hand sign. So tolerant and accepting.

>Vegeta
Who's the jobber now, losers

Attached: 1548959955167.gif (602x338, 166K)

Recently there's that woman who REEEEEEE'd at an old guy for no reason other than wearing a MAGA hat.

She got fired after that.

They literally don't even. It's no different from when they were saying that drinking milk was a white supremacist dogwhistle.

And then we get daily threads asking why Overwatch is dying. This right here is why.

I don't see the government trying to arrest people for doing hand signs.
Activision blizzard can do whatever the fuck they want with their own services and events.

It's called hyperbole. Obviously in the UK you actually have to go as far as teaching your dog to heil hitler after going out of your way to say that it's just a joke if you want to be threatened with jail time.

tfw they are building a $50 million overwatch arena near me right next to the actual sports stadiums

Attached: pepe23.png (819x716, 563K)

Sure, but is there an actual case where a person was sent to prison for saying something that might have been offensive to someone else?

That's the first amendment, freedom of speech is a principle and human right

hate speech isn't covered by freedom of speech

So is it now confirmed that we're living in a simulation?

Hate speech is a buzzword, buzzword aren't covered by any legal system.

hatespeech doesn't exist, the supreme court even ruled it.

>Soi filled bitch thinks "hate speech" means words that he finds offensive

Literally the absolute state of (you)

>go diving
>want to tell buddy that everything is ok at the target depth
>he rips out my mouthpiece becasue I flashed the white power sign

Attached: 1554545119913.gif (340x204, 1.86M)

yeah by a conservishit court, who cares

Attached: 1554494751978.jpg (684x335, 78K)

It just blows my mind that people in these positions grovel and apologize when they didn't even do anything wrong.

It's not about it being racist, it's about it being a white power symbol. Racism is fine as long as it doesn't favor whites.

Hate speach is half the fucking point of freedom of speach and this wasn't hate speech anyway.

The law does.

why is USAand half EU so funny? they preach against racism while living in segregated communities labeled as white,dominican,black,philipino, italian,jew etc etc.

How are /pol/s memetics so powerful? Remember how it took less than a month for onions and basedboy to get filtered.

>make "ok" symbol
>you are now a hated unperson stripped of your rights
Nice timeline we ended up in.

Attached: 1553200229120.jpg (803x688, 146K)

look at this reddit cuck lmao

Its less that the meme is so powerful as the people they're meme'ing on are that retarded.

Because we're subconsciously fighting against our own human instincts without even realizing it.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Its a funny world we live in. Speaking of which did I tell you how I got banned?

Because it's ridiculously easy to manipulate SJWs.
Hell if anyone wanted to expend the effort you could convince them that rape is an act that promotes feminism.

Well you know what they say. Enemies of tolerance and inclusivity must be raped and killed for they are not human.

You can't even make fun of these idiots anymore, if you caricature their insanity they just make the joke real.

Here is a simple guide, please educate yourself and dont be racist and problematic Yea Forums!

Attached: D3bMPcKXsAEUtnp.jpg (477x350, 44K)

We need Mr. Jones to go to the Overwatch League.

reminds me of that fat faggot who apologized for the red shirt guy on the next day
why are blizzard fans such sniveling shiteaters?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Lol who is still watching this? Not only is overwatch irrelevant now, its meta is the least fun to play or watch that its ever been.

Onions was filtered because of Yea Forums, not, /pol/

you can't even post emojis in /pol/
stop the internet I want to get off. I also know plenty of PoCs who beget mention this being a bag thing and I just that emoji on the daily

Because mutts are uneducated fucktards.
The right is simply uneducated and the left have gotten their head filled with corporate and political jew propaganda.
They're incapable of independent though since they never learned how to obectively analyze and dissect things.
The American train of thought is shallower than a puddle.

Honk! Honk!

I wouldn't have believed it before, but "progressives" are unironically promoting segregation as a virtue now.

It was filtered because of /g/, a mod was getting destroyed because of some gay keyboards and he cried to momma hiro to get the word banned.

>p-please notice me senpai
>i'm such a good boy
>...will someone please have sex with me?

Attached: 1449093333462.jpg (588x601, 162K)

I remember that shit being around for a lot longer than a month.

A) Yes it is.

B) How do you define hate speech, who gets to define it, and what happens when your speech becomes the new hate speech? The incident this thread is about is a prime example of something that wasn't considered hate speech just three years ago but now it is. The OK gesture has been in use for God knows how long and no one consider it anything negative or controversial until Trump ran for president. How do people like you propose "hate speech" being illegal is kept from being weaponized and manipulated by people who want to call anything they don't like hate speech to ruin other people?

Wait what happened in 1488

>Hell if anyone wanted to expend the effort you could convince them that rape is an act that promotes feminism.
Uh, user...

Attached: I Cheated on My Boyfriend with My Rapist.png (1200x697, 581K)

Hate speech doesn' t exist.

Cause pol discovered that over half the pop have no inner speech and are literal NPCs that only response to group think and outside stimulus. Take a single sock pupper account making a claim and then log on the other fake account agreeing with that statement. Spam BS enough times, the NPCs will think it's true.

Sadly, I also discovered some of my loved ones are NPC-like 90% of the time.

Attached: original npc post.jpg (1067x454, 119K)

So-y being filtered quickly is proof that 4channel is run by lefties. They got filtered quickly because it upset some sensitive lefties and made them cry even though it is a rather weak insult. And yet incel is not filtered despite being a much harsher and overused insult, partly due to its association with the alt-right.

>imagine no blacks
>kill all jews

Attached: kekd.gif (281x484, 173K)

Because it' s the truth. Snow flakes can' t handle that, so it gets banned.

The law does, fag. Also you'd better get used to it because the supreme court is going to remain conservative for the rest of your life thanks to Trump.

what is the filter for onions I wonder

my god dude white people are so fucking oversensitive

>universal sign for "okay"
>white power
Nani the fuck?

Sonic is an far right game.

Attached: D3WNE-VXsAA0cy0.png (525x475, 167K)

>onions
that could be funnier I guess. I miss PENIS and VAGINA. Mods used to be fun.

>overwatch league
lol

>overwatch arena
bahaha
you have to be an 8 yearold to think this shit game is worth watching and you have to be a blizzard exec to think that's a good idea

14 words = We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children
88, 8th letter of the alphabet = HH = heil hitler

What happened to west?

Attached: 1537071379092.png (1280x720, 751K)

Attached: 1553878663264.jpg (1574x1562, 242K)

SONIC'S THE NAME
KILLING JEWS IS MY GAME

welcome to clown world

How do you not have understand that you people are literally giving power to them by doing this.

America won its independence from Germany.

go make us all proud, user.

Attached: 1544759349354.jpg (500x411, 62K)

Uhm.. guys??

Attached: barack-obama-ok-headset.jpg (600x320, 25K)

>Overwatch League
>still relevant

The only people that still play this game are Koreans under contract.

This guy is actually fucking rusing you guys

Look at how ue went out of his way to put the emoji in instead of just referring to it. He's going to be making concerted efforts now to dab on blizz

Why are they so fucking dumb

Why in the fuck is this guy pretending nerdy white men who'd attend video game tournaments wouldn't also be internet savvy enough to know exactly what this meme hand symbol represents?

Who in the fuck would randomly flash that if they're not trying to be an edgelord faggot who's too much of a dweeb to keep internet memes on the fucking internet?

It's like selectively choosing to ignore the fact Trump supporters who wear MAGA hats outside of their rural hickvilles are merely expressing their second amendment rights instead of shitheads trying to bait a reaction.

Nice job Blizzard.

The 5 stages of grief:
FeelsBadMan
monkaS
POGGERS
PepeHands
EZ

That's not so much the act of rape as it is cheating.
I mean, convincing them that it's a good thing that someone was raped because it means they're desirable or something to that degree.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Attached: 1549528826073.gif (587x702, 113K)

Define hate speech.
Hate speech can be anything the majority doesn't like. Banning any form of speech end up naturally silencing any form of opposition to the majority.
Enjoy your 1984

Attached: 1547943323497.jpg (500x321, 37K)

How the fuck is an okay sign hate speech? Me asking others to drown your niggerfaggot ass in a sewer and then to hang your corpse on a lamp post would be hate speech, but he just did a universally-recognized neutral gesture.

Nah, you're just retarded. It was just a tired ass meme that was being run into the ground by normies. The filter was a deterrent.

Can we meme trannies into a hate symbol?

you can find thousands of tweets from out of the closet literal facists with the ok sign emoji. Yes it was retarded but that was the point, to use something inoccuous so when it called out it sounds crazy. This was literally written on /pol/

I cant believe that symmetra, the autistic black chick is a nazi

Attached: D3dNLwXWAAEDf2h.jpg (1200x556, 94K)

>It means death to the blacks
>When you want to incite a race war, you do this

Attached: C4SNjCAVUAACAVn.jpg (576x865, 81K)

>if we make ANY rules regarding speech it means we are well on out way down the slippery slope that will end in facism
>if you dont let facists say whatever they want you will end up facist

No it's not, he's right because it was direct attack and it hurt them. Cuck still fits them to a Tee but it's not as personal.

>A bunch of retards on the internet claims it's a hate symbol so it's now a hate symbol

Attached: 1550590021412.jpg (961x632, 96K)

Enjoy your OK handsign of white supremacy

True transcendence is fuck niggers and white power am i right fellow caucasioborgs

Attached: Zenyatta_portrait.png (846x668, 425K)

/pol/ is an echo chamber of zealots. They have plenty of retarded opinions and memes that just don't catch on. They're basically food for the media. Their memes spread because the media wants them to.
>Trump doesn't get elected
Coverage during the election skyrockets then drops down once things are boring again
>Trump gets elected
Coverage during the election skyrockets and continued fear mongering keeps it high

The media fucking loves /pol/. They love everything they do.

HONK HONK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Attached: 1553299733309.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

>and overused
fuck off, people used soi literally every 2 post, it was annoying af

>ms obama I don’t feel too good

>Gyro, stop being so fucking racist, you crazy wop.

They thought they'd get good boy points on twitter or something.

holy shit i had no idea /po/ was actually this retarded. Fixed number of souls? What the fuck kind of new age nonsense is that. If this is the kind of idea that becomes popular enough to become a widespread meme then jesus fucking christ i somehow have a lower opinion of /pol/ then before

This is like saying "scandal exposes aren't covered by freedom of the press".

The entire point of the first amendment is to protect hate speech/unpopular speech/speech the powers that be and the majority want to silence.

Yes, that's how humans work. Do you think the middle finger would have been offensive before the English started using it to taunt the French? Speech and sign language are dynamic according to time, culture, and general consensus.

Attached: 1505176765047.png (941x887, 203K)

Pretty sure the fascist here is you. What was considered perfectly socially acceptable (an okay hand symbol) can become a hate symbol in a matter of seconds because you give shit like this power. You have to go around banning shit and punishing people who are clueless about your idiotic political crusade. Who's to say fucking albinism won't become a symbol of white power at this rate?

>How are /pol/s memetics so powerful?
Take note of the flag.

Free speech means speech is protected from the government. That's it.

Hello fellow Philly user

WHEN ARE THE ARRESTS COMING BROS

Attached: lol.jpg (288x288, 10K)

Bruh.
....Bruh.
>Bruh.

Literal NPC. That's a Yea Forums post you retard.

That's what people call a joke, or a exaggerated claim to make a point

a symbol means whatever people use it to mean. When thousands of literal self described nazis use the symbol on twitter then whether its a joke or not doesnt matter, it means what people are using it to mean

>/po/

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x259, 6K)

>meme hand symbol represents
Why are you fags giving power to /pol/ like that?

Rest of the world:
>hey man neo-nazi's kinda stole that symbol lately, please dont use it.
>oh shit cool my bad man lol np.
Incels/pol/v/fragile white males.
>hey man nazis keep using that symbol can you use one of the other 800 ways to Express satsifaction?
>REEEEEEE MUH RIGHTS MUH RIGHTS MOMMY MOMMY LOOK WHAT THIS GUY ON TWITTER SAID REEEEEEEEEE
This board is almost as predictable as /tv

At this rate the okay hand sign is going to be removed as an emoji lmao.

The best part of it was that she wouldn't stop calling him a nazi and it turned out the old guy was a jew.

>Rest of the world:
seems like it's just blizzard hyper overreacting

Has no-one figured out that this was ironic shitpost?
It literally reads like any e-fag shitposting here, so who did it?

Attached: 1547656112474.png (701x454, 472K)

YOU CAN'T STEAL A SYMBOL

THE SYMBOL ONLY HAS POWER IF YOU GIVE IT ATTENTION AND TREAT IT AS A NEGATIVE CONNOTATION

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

ASIA PROUDLY FLIES THE SWASTIKA AND DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WESTERN SENSIBILITIES

>Letting them win by coopting a symbol.
You people are pathetic.

I wouldn't move a muscle if a race of space communists invaded us and started sending everyone who disagreed with me to concentration camps. Why do right-wingers demand free speech all the time? They hate everyone else's rights and happiness but want to be defended by others all the time. It's weird.

If you give in and let the bad people steal a simple, innocuous symbol, you let them win.
This is like advocating for giving terrorists what they demand just so you don't have to associate with them.

Only the yellow (white) one. The black one would still be okay to use.

So /pol/'s defense comes down to

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: aoe2 smug.png (397x402, 357K)

Fuck off tranny.

Surley you can do better shitposting than that.

Attached: 1553060163955.jpg (500x333, 27K)

Nah desu.

/pol/
>we say this is white power now, let’s artificially engineer opinion for fun and experimentation
>what the fuck, it actually worked
Rest of the world
>H-he said it meant white p-p-power... damn, i can’t use my almost timeless and centuries old gesture anymore...

>nazis keep using x
>So we must using x
Why are you giving power over your own actions to a bunch of underage /pol/ memers

And then i realised that this world, was a comedy.

Attached: 6487645376.png (680x680, 221K)

Nah, it's more
>Let's see if we can make them do something retarded.
>Oh, god, they actually did it.

>thousands
what? where?

What do they plan on using it for after the contracts for OWL expire and no one bothers playing it anymore cause blizz won't pay the retarded salaries?

I wouldn’t move a muscle if moon nazis came and puppeted all governments on earth for the betterment of the germanic people.

Someone please make dyed pink hair a white supremacist symbol.

same thing so yeah

It's the confederate flag whining all over again. The left out of nowhere proclaimed the flag was purely a racist symbol when that's not what it represented to the majority.

>The left literally git trolled into banning the ok sign

>Overwatch

Attached: 1531506700335.png (731x720, 352K)

It's not retarded to accept that a bunch of malicious, insane people have used a sign with certain connotations. That's how words and symbols work - now banning the sign sends a message of antagonizing these evil and insane people.

Not the same thing.
The middle finger stems from the english 2 finger hand gesture which relates to Medieval English longbow men. If one was caught by the French he'd get his index and middle-finger cut off so he'd never be able to shoot a bow and arrow again so flashing those fingers to a Frenchman was a threat to say hey look I still have my fingers so I can drive an arrow through your skull if I wanted to.

The "OK" symbol being turned into a "nazi-symbol" is just a bunch of retarded mutt SJW chucklefucks being fucking retarded.
Go back to school negro.

do you think i/we want to ban the ok sign from public use? I genuinely dont understand what you would be scared of by people pointing out that literal self described facists are using this symbol to identify themselves.

Sorry, nigger. But it will always and forever be associated with "ok" and only the most paranoid Twitter retards think otherwise. Them and the people who pranked them into thinking that in the first place.

>/po/

Attached: po.jpg (274x184, 11K)

fFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffUCK
I want to see these people, particularly, be set on fire for our entertainment, I'm so fucking tired of this

Attached: 1526416988097.jpg (760x570, 58K)

The confederate flag means you love slavery and that you're about to get fired or beaten to death, Cletus. Shut your cunt mouth.

>I-it was just a prank bro

Remember trumpalos:

Even if you fuck the goat ironically, you're still a goat-fucker.

Attached: arrested development michael.jpg (612x528, 15K)

Honk Honk

Attached: 1554485270114.webm (1920x1080, 982K)

>if i just say it was a joke then nothing i do matters and i'm off the hook for everything all the time

>Building an overwatch esports arena
Isn't that game's competitive scene a complete joke? And also way past its prime since FortN/Apex/Blackout and even R6 stole the shooter thunder?

I can say thumbs up means take it up the ass, doesn’t mean it’s true

>do you think i/we want to ban the ok sign from public use?
Well you're fucking doing it, so want is irrelevant.

You give the symbol power by treating it as a hate gesture, when the symbol across the world is universal for "ok." You are a fascist pretending he's fighting for some righteous cause when it's your own ego causing the fucking problem.

Retard, the confirmation we got from a study that stated that a lot of people do not think anything inside of their heads for most of their lives. That pretty much confirmed bluepilled people exist, and it sparked the meme at maximum power.

Did you guys take any semiotics class in your whole life? Do you know how symbols gain meaning?

It's exactly the same thing. Something wasn't offensive, then a bunch of people claimed it was offensive until enough people accepted that it was offensive. Do you honestly think language has been static and unchanging since the dawn of mankind?

Attached: 1539415109778.png (1424x963, 582K)

imagne actually thinking this is a funny post
reddit fags are never subtle

>this will be in classic wow in chat moderation

N

To survive this clown world...

One must become, the clown.

Attached: 5775647.jpg (694x390, 40K)

It's more like tricking the retarded kid into fucking a goat because you think it will be funny, but he catches some horrible goat disease and spreads it to you.

ok, but if thousands of people started to use it that way then it would mean that to those people and anyone who understood. Thats just how language works, its the same reason d-o-g means a dog. Theres no reason that word has to be associated with that animal and in other languages that series of sounds means other things. But because we agree it refers to dogs in our culture, that means it does

>Do you know how symbols gain meaning?
Typically they don't gain meaning because some memesters on the internet spent two days on Twitter pretending it was a bad gesture.

It was a joke from the start, do you think these underage memers care about the ok sign?

>I was just fucking the goat as a prank I swear!

Attached: arrested development guy.jpg (348x390, 22K)

Except the OK symbol isn't actually a white power symbol while fucking a goat is actually fucking a goat

You're absolutely delusional

>comparing a handsign to bestiality

Wew
How are Americans so uninformed about their own history

Using it in Turkey means you are accusing someone of being gay to bring on the lynch mob.

Attached: 1452033016125.gif (255x255, 546K)

>being this islamaphobic
wow bro what the fuck
can we unperson this retarded nigger please?

You don't belong here, because I saw it happen day by day. The study was the original genesis of the meme. Now go die.

I’m not even joking people this pathetic should be killed. Just tell them having a beating heart is associated with bigots or whatever.

Hey dude,did you know nazis like to breath too? They also like women, but seeing how much of a colossal faggot you are, you're fine on that front

>t's more like tricking the retarded kid into fucking a goat
By fucking it yourself.

Don't fuck a goat just to get people to imitate you and expect not to be called a goat-fucker.

Attached: airplane girl.png (255x255, 80K)

are you being serious?

White power hand signal? the fuck

the one being racist was blizzard, they should be sued for disrespecting other reiligions

Attached: Buddha_dvaravatistyle.jpg (774x1067, 175K)

>But because we agree it refers to
And the majority of the population doesn't see the OK gesture as a hate symbol. You are the fucking minority here. If you said the OK symbol was a hate gesture to someone on the street, they'd call you a retard.

>until enough people accepted that it was offensive
this hasn't happened
nobody outside of a few deranged trannies believe this
and they believe it for crazy retarded reasons

the writer of that study came out and said that interpretation is idiotic nonsense. Not having inner dialogue doesnt mean you dont think

That should be a good indication that the left are going fucking insane because defending the free speech is something inherently left wing: having governments mandate by law what can or can't be said is opposite to their values by definition.

Yet the movement as it currently is so corrupted and twisted beyond recognition by medias and ideologues virtue signalling to get money and visibility that they are absolutely fine at using the opposite of their beliefs and morals "in the name of the greater good" when in fact it's really their wallets and keeping people victimized and polarized.

See this ? Why do right-wingers demand free speech all the time, when free speech is what allows the left to exist by pure definition: by representing those who are displaced by the state, the constitution and the elite group.

You fail to realize that what is called the left currently is sacrificing the left of tomorrow for a quick buck and more personal power.

Mark my words the dab will be next

>Imagine no black
>pinky
meta

Attached: 1550642485361.jpg (560x560, 375K)

>thousands
Its a dozen underage memers at best

Digging into this, the tweet was deleted after it was explained to them by several parties that it was not a hate symbol. Apparently the person had no exposure to it outside of le epic Yea Forums hate sign xD

I think in Italy it means you call someone an asshole or something.

>Not having inner dialogue doesnt mean you dont think
Not having an inner dialogue pretty much means you have no form of self reflection.

>thousands
Show me those thousands

Dude literally had a yarmulke under the hat, lol.

Attached: 1544154476860.jpg (997x995, 130K)

I see /pol/ is learning the rule of goats the hard way.

Attached: goat.jpg (1280x868, 142K)

The competitive scene doesn't allow for amateur competition, because everything has to be officially sanctioned by blizz. They took the approach riot did with league, then cranked it up to 15, ignoring that 90% of what made league so appealing was that "anyone could be pro" and there were lots of small leagues like the collegiate champ series and amateur drafts. For overwatch you have to have your team backed by like a $5m investment, I think? Maybe less, I don't remember to be honest. It was more than $1m for sure though. And that's an incredibly high number, almost no one will be able to front that.

never trust a study you haven't faked yourself

Cringe

This reminds me of a story of when I was in college. There was some middle east/Indian girl who wore a necklace with some religious symbol on it, but it looked like a swastika, since Hitler had appropriated the symbol.

People wanted her to quit wearing it, but she said "what does MY religion to have to do with YOUR holocaust?"

>They hate everyone else
That doesn't belong in their country. Aliens are the main problem, everyone else is insult to injury.

And a staggering amount of people still perceive the ok symbol to still mean "ok", so this so called nazification of the symbol has failed. The retard minority on Twitter will never dictate the zeitgeist of an old symbol like that.

Yeah, that's the real thing. You can google it yourself, it's being treated as a codeword of neonazis with that reasoning.

Language's development != memes
It should take more than keks to make a small hand gesture into a white power symbol

You must be a genius then! Change the world yet today?

Do hand signals and slap some pepe stickers near the area.

Attached: 12481.jpg (785x735, 133K)

How?
Many many people do it all the time.
Has he hung around exclusively trannies since the day of his birth?

>Valve only do the international and the rest is entirely managed by community.
>Still the best and most successful format.

Even better that they barely waste money with that crap.

Attached: 1544107119990.png (282x300, 76K)

>You are a fascist pretending he's fighting for some righteous cause when it's your own ego causing the fucking problem.
just curious, do you think when people oppose things that you know are ostensibly bad but not particularly relevant to your or their direct lives, that the majority of the time they are just virtue signaling and dont really care as much as they pretend like they do?

Then how do they think?

I dun geddit

No, by lying to him that everyone was doing it and having him believe it because he's special

Or could be a neet

Attached: 66166B87-E7D3-4CE7-80DF-42AA0292E2D3.jpg (744x1045, 532K)

if you do the "kiss the ring formed by thumb and index" gesture for "delicious" it's something like said, implying someone is a faggot

honk honk

Liberals aren’t going to make it if they can be controlled this easily. A literal joke psyop birthed from a Vietnamese shadow puppetry board.

>post was in 2017
Libtards started calling it a racist hand sign in 2016, that post was made after the fact

>are ostensibly bad but not particularly relevant to your or their direct lives
It's not relevant nor offensive to the majority of the fucking world. You are turning a generic gesture into a hate symbol because you're an autistic twat. You're the kind of person who would screech at a truck driver because he put the cab into retarder.

>if you dont let facists say whatever they want you will end up facist
Uhh, yeah, that's pretty much exactly how it works.
What happens when they redefine the speech they're banning to be something you want to say?

Is someone (or a group of people) trying to deliberately sabotage Blizzard or OWL?

Attached: 1549565112103.jpg (261x148, 6K)

Obviously Buddha was a white supremacist

jesus christ that's pretty retarded.
not you, but the idea of using 14 as a code number because of some stupid sentence.

>Never expirence the symbol outside recent memes
I'm 90% certain that person wasn't even real. Holy shit.

no blacks -> only dicklets around

HONK RISE UP

Oh shit. Italy must think all tourists are homos because they're probably stupid enough to do that at restaurants.

/pol/ here

We're deciding that the peace sign is a hate symbol saying there is only 2 genders.
The media will legitimize it and therefore make us legitimate by doing so. Major corporations will treat it as fact. After that we will pick some other nonsense to just arbitrarily make it racist or something. I dunno. There's not a lot of effort involved in this

Hey doesn't Zenyatta make our white power hand gesture in game as he's being played? I didn't even realize he was white.

Leagues is actually the most successful format, the international is pretty much the only large tournament that dota 2 has, everything else, while community driven, is pretty minor. CS:GO is extremely well done though, far better than dota 2.

This isn't a citizen. This isn't a man.

not sure if it's in italy tho.
i just know it's in some bigger europe country

I personally think that all tourists are just plain retarded (especially g*rmans)
t. pizza mafia mandolino

Doesn't matter how neet everybody knows of the ok sign.
It's even a basic emoji, why did he think every company included a nazi symbol in the basic emoji set?

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

They don't know what the definition of "seduce" is.

hurlburt.faculty.unlv.edu/hurlburt-heavey-2018.pdf

feel free and read for yourselves, but suffice as to say no one conducting or professionally interpreting the study would ever claim that these people dont think, they apparently just dont think in words. This is a complex nuanced topic that fucking retards want to boil down to
>im smart
>everyone else dumb
>if you dont agree with me your inferior

That's a given.

That's more of a french thing and no, nobody does that ironically or unironically. Italians do this, it's short for "what the fuck are you [insert verb here]"

Attached: C9zj5s9XoAAW9th.jpg (702x411, 36K)

is the definition of facism that you cant say whatever you want at any moment without fear of social reprisal? if so then i guess literally every culture ever has been facist

Anyone who thinks OK is white supremacist clearly is incapable of thought

you get that its people opposing the people using the symbol right?

>mfw now zen is the face of the white supremacist movement
based

Attached: 1549833253626.jpg (258x544, 32K)

Dude relax

I didn't realize germans went on vacations. I thought sleeping was their vacation from working.

I refuse to believe that there are people who lack an inner monologue.
Human Civilisation didn't even take off until people could start thinking in words because before that they may as well have just been animals.

It's actually pretty smart, because
a) you can't ban numbers
b) you can always claim 14 or 88 are just your lucky numbers

CNN, NBC AND MSNBC all told me thats how I'm supposed to think about the OK sign from now on.

I honestly don’t know why the media is falling for /pol/‘s “turn this into a white supremacy symbol” schtick, despite it being well known

the paper is right in front of you. You can feel whatever you want but that doesnt make it true

That depends on who the subject of said speech is

Attached: voltaire.jpg (560x392, 46K)

I don't believe you

No, see, that's not how it works.

You, the person whining about the symbol, are the ones who give credence and power to the action. You're the ones spreading the word on Twitter about how this generic hand gesture is now a hate crime and anybody who uses it is a Nazi and a fascist. Regular people who would use this symbol normally are now paranoid about its usage because they don't want to be seen as evil. You have turned a gesture seen as perfectly harmless into a weapon, effectively removing it from communication.

A symbol cannot be a hate gesture when the majority of the population doesn't see it as such.

>be me, for vacation in Amsterdam
>eating some stroopwaffels in the Metro
>bunch of italian faggots enter
>the one right next to me keeps staring at my waffles
>give him one
>start talking to them
>some botox'd up überhomo almost get's beat up by a black hobo
>eye them up a little
>it's some kind of hairdresser class, everyone looks looks like a gay
>one girl
>she constantly yells "Pizza Pasta Mafia" into her cellphone
what the fuck was that? Maximum reality?

The media wants it to be true. They aren't falling for it. And the zombies glued to their TV lap it up.

The God of Peace is always busy.
He is too busy to look in a mirror, and blows his horn every day.
The God of Peace's horn makes everyone happy.
He is too busy to look in a mirror, and scatters magical water.
The magical water creates green mountains, ripens crops, and makes flower gardens grow.
He is too busy to look in a mirror, and gives everyone a name.
Your name is Otto. Your name is Hans. Your name is Thomas. Your name is Johan.
Johan gave his hat to the god as a gift in return.
The god was very happy.
Because he wanted to see himself wearing the hat, he stood in front of a mirror for the first time.
However, what he saw in the mirror was a demon.
From inside the mirror, the demon spoke to him.
I am you and you are me.
Oh no! No one can live in peace with a demon like this! What should I do?
So the troubled god . . .

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 11K)

>despite it being well known
Are you implying that journalists check their information validity before writing down an article?

>oh shit cool my bad man lol np.
Imagine fucking talking like this faggotry

88 is widely regarded as a neo nazi number and it has simple reasoning behind it. So you can't take that lucky number claim without people seeing right through it
but 14 is apparently well-known too and it's source is retarded as shit.
you can ban numbers, 88 is not allowed on license plates

Yeah, every culture is on a sliding scale of fascism. You're sliding even further into fascism when you punish people for retarded shit like this.

I mean it's not a new concept. I'm sure philosophers before us have dwelled on things like solipsism, the philosophical zombie or the nature of consciousness in general.

>ClownB made it in
Its the little things

old media interacting with new media. They are very different worlds. that and i dont think anyone quite knows how to deal with a political group thast totally decentralized and acts more like terrorist cells than any other kind of organizational structure. Combine that with the uniquely millennial "lels i was only trolling" as a response to any and all criticism, and you have a whole new kind of monster no one has quite figured out how to deal with

I hope you do realize that the left is only onto this sign because the alt-right uses it unironically not knowing what it means. It speaks volumes about both sites being oblivious to what an australian /pol/ack invented inbetween anally fisting himself with vegemite

Yeah, we send away faggots and criminals. You can keep them :)

You desperately want it to be true because you're literal waste and need to somehow be special because otherwise all that's left of you belongs in the garbage.

What the hell is this?

>Yeah, every culture is on a sliding scale of fascism
spoken like someone who knows nothing of political theory but wants to talk like he knows shit. I understand the sentiment you are going for, but your actual statement is so comically wrong that im guessing you know nothing of the actual topic and are just saying what you feel is correct

Cope, tranny. Thou shalt not pass.

The chance that you're sincere in your statement should frighten people.
The vacuous nature of such an existence boggles the mind.

The reality we find ourselves in.

Imagine being unable to talk in anything other than prepackaged buzzwords. It's very ironic considering you're the one calling other people NPCs.

>Human Civilisation didn't even take off until people could start thinking in words

That's why there were famous philosophers and erudites. Most of mankind ARE animals merely reflecting what their current role models are doing and going through all the normie checklist lest they be deemed a loser. They die either happy and satisfied at having lived a life socially that is socially accepted or in complete despair at being unable to do so.

It's just that nowadays, people unable to do so are allowed to blame something else on their weakness and laziness. They only need to find a moral high ground, group up with the right amount of people (which is easier and easier to do as time and technology improves) and blame.

It even goes beyond making their inadequacy disappear because it even creates an identity for them to wear: something they were aiming for from the get go.

The only thing is that they need to remain victimized for this identity and the tools developed in exploiting it to continue existing. A good example is the Black American people that now have racism in bedded in their family culture to a point where it becomes an identity, an identity they are taught from a very young age. Should they be unable to reach the "social normie" status, they got easy access on something to blame. Why would they want to get rid of that ?

don't involve spurdo and gondola in this, these boys are pure

Attached: 1544525402133.gif (400x400, 71K)

The source isn't retarded. You're just mutt or even worse a racetraitor.

Any ounce of authoritarianism if fascism, and right now America is plagued by the authoritarian left. For God sake, Trump had to threaten to cut the funding of any university that doesn't allow speakers on their grounds because they have differing political views. We're not even talking "letting Nazis inside" but people who might think transgenderism needs to be cured in other ways besides lopping off your gonads.

What a shocker that a symbol white supremacists use could be considered a white supremacist symbol! Damn I would never I can't even how is that even.

and you see fault with the people pointing out
>hey, lots of guys with swistica avatars are using the ok sign emoji a lot on twitter and facebook. that seems intentional
rather than the literal facists using it pointedly in the first place? That just seems like a really weird way to view the world

>Another East Asian symbol of spirituality is stolen so whites can bastardized it.

Figures as much

>88 is not allowed on license plates
only in certain areas

This makes it seem like she originally just cheated on the boyfriend with someone and probably called him a rapist to hide it her and the "rapist," are probably married with children by now

>Congrats, you told everyone how you feel without saying anything of substance.

Attached: stop-it-get-some-help.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

It's a generic gesture, it's done by literally everybody. They're breathing and eating too, is that a sign of fascism?

Richard Spencer as well as various members of european identitarians have used the OK sign as well as the milk glass emoji as an unelaborate sign for white supremacy. I seriously doubt half of /pol/s population knows where that came from without looking it up nor does anyone care.
It's still circulating on facebook/twitter as a sign for cringey highschoolers who saw it first on reddit.

I wish word thinkers would all just fuck off and live on their own fucking planet

Absolutely based and honkpilled.

Attached: 1549865727146.png (757x615, 329K)

Alt-righters have been flashing it since 2016 as a dogwhistle. It's pretty obvious if something you otherwise very rarely see pops up in every other video/tweet.
That's the same as the political association the hitler salute and the communist fist sign has.

>Any ounce of authoritarianism if fascism
thats just false. You dont understand what the words you are using mean

>and right now America is plagued by the authoritarian left
>rump had to threaten to cut the funding of any university that doesn't allow speakers on their grounds because they have differing political views.
this speaks volumes right here, that this is the big example and really the only one you ever hear about on a regular basis. in a country where the right wing politicians in power are seeking to and often successful in limiting voting as much as possible, making it all but impossible to get an abortion, and keep the drug war raging, its the left who are authoritarian because a university somewhere didnt want to let Milo Yiannopolus speak. I understand your concern in theory, but in the context of whats actually happening in the world around us it just seems insane to claim that the left is particularly authoritarian, especially in america compared to its counterpart

I get that to the vast majority of people on Yea Forums the only way they interact with politics is when an obnoxious sjw chews them out publicly on facebook or twitter for doing/saying something innocuous, and thats really god damned annoying and makes it feel like you are being policed unfairly. But understand that their are bigger problems in the world than annoying sjw's and if you want to get political try looking at the big picture

You could memes for years and no logical person would see it as a hate symbol. Please stop ruining the internet.

USA is THE most cucked country in the entire world. Which is why they bully the literal who country Sweden to pretend it isn't so

People going "ok" is just them trying to be annoying by mocking the person they're talking to. People really reached to turn it into any kind of symbol of anything negative.

Kek, poetry

>Any ounce of authoritarianism if fascism, and right now America is plagued by the authoritarian left. For God sake, Trump had to threaten to cut the funding of any university that doesn't allow speakers on their grounds because they have differing political views.
t. radical libertarian, racial realist and soon to be unironical neonazi

>the swastica is a buddhist peace symbol, i dont know why everyone thinks it means white power now. All you retards are reading too much into nothing

How about this sign? Hope you like it

Attached: istockphoto-516983974-612x612.jpg (408x612, 15K)

lmao you're a dumb fucking nigger

take a load of this projecting burger asshole

So what you're saying is that everyone should be lazy authoritatrian shitheads like you because sticking up for things you don't like but are necessary is pointless, is that it?

No thanks

Only in California.

Do you exclusively jerk of to blacked raw and donate to the ADL aswell?

I feel sorry for him. That's the kind of statement you make when there's a proverbial gun to your head. Corporations and organizations place way too much stock in social media, it's amazing what one or two lunatics screeching on social media can do to make companies buckle before them.

Literally what he said you fucking moron.

What a poor false equivalency

I thought UK was the most cucked one? Frankly, I am confused between the two at this point.
They are both cucked though.

Attached: 1552351396525.jpg (1520x2688, 826K)

What point is this trying to make? Not like the IRS won't hunt you down and audit you into submission if you don't pay your taxes in the US.

WHAT, DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

More like the absolute state of Quake

Because these people WANT to be offended. They want to find the spectre of racism and bigotry around every corner to justify their insane worldviews and receive the validation in knowing that they're totally not bigots and are Good People. /pol/ knows exactly how to manipulate these people because the people they manipulate are incredibly simple-minded and will take the bait every single time.

What did you expect from someone paying to watch OWL?

I'm not arguing that it's a hate symbol, I'm saying it's a dogwhistle for the alt-right. Despite /pol/ creating it to bait SJWs into thinking it's a hate symbol it's now also a symbol for every alt-righters to symbolize that they'te alt-righters.

That was the intention maybe. People has been using it to identify each other for quite some time now.

Because (((MSM))) calls it a RACIST WHITE HATE SYMBOL. And the unaware Goyim eat it up.

Attached: lets go bowling!.jpg (189x267, 7K)

>Directly tweet at Blizzard demanding action against someone and calling them names
>"They didn't mean any harm by it."

Attached: 1436852992972.png (230x230, 72K)

The best part is these faggots KNOW that the "OK sign is a white power symbol" thing is a troll made to make them look stupid and they still, despite knowing this, convinced themselves that it was a troll that turned into reality or the troll was the actual troll playing off of a real white power symbol.

I STILL believe this shit is fake. No way, NO FUCKING way we've come to THIS level of retardation.

Attached: D1zwjq7WwAEmhb7.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

Sounds pretty Islamophobic of Xer

>those people want to be offended
>meanwhile /pol/tards get constantly triggered by the smallest things SJWs do

Attached: 1548348797084.png (800x786, 470K)

>dat nose
>dose hairs
HOL UP

People have become pussies. They are afraid of saying their opinion about someone/something even to the point of insulting them. It's crazy and sad at the same time I tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7XW05a8C8E

>it's now also a symbol for every alt-righters to symbolize that they'te alt-righters.
I'll consider this when normal people consider this. Which will never be a thing. B/c lol@u.

It literally is, Indians put the symbol on their wedding invites.

What happened is that the West's freedom social experiment fucking flopped. Turns out, the majority of humanity are a bunch of fucking boot licking scum that want a dictator or oligarchs bossing them around.

The UK is an Orwellian police state ruled by cool wine aunts. The USA is literal ZOG. It's a close one, but the USA wins the all cuckstar championship. It's also 56% white. Basic winner.

>NOOOOO DON'T MAKE FUN OF POL AND THE ALT LITE NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T THINK LIKE YOU

Attached: 1554546066677.png (231x218, 9K)

wut

How is it false?

Yeah but this shit? I haven't seen this shit yet in the US. They are still too conservative for that.

Attached: 1554206022676.png (745x731, 626K)

It's comparing an apple to a brick, user. It's a false equivalency fallacy. Look it up.

Did you arrive today, /pol/settera tranny?

Attached: Untitled.png (2461x569, 84K)

resetera and /pol/ are two different faggots. Get off my website.

You are an absolute moron, go back to /pol/. Non-white in the UK just reached 17%, and even then the vast majority of them are great, our home secretary is Asian and has really pulled out the stops in clamping down on /pol/'s "much Rotherham". I guess the US is 56% white if you take the genetic mix of the most "European" there. End yourself my man.

>both signalize affiliation to a certain group
>both use a symbol that originally means something completely different
How is it different!

What a fool. He talks of context, but doesn't stand by the context in which he uses it, which is the only context that matters.

Attached: cat_kys.jpg (517x285, 27K)

They really are building an Overwatch arena in Philadelphia next to all the sports stadiums.

Not many people "live near' those stadiums though.

Both host screeching faggots on different sides of the political spectrum

Attached: 1553963561351.gif (800x600, 198K)

>our home secretary is Asian
>asian

Attached: brainlet.gif (645x773, 41K)

It is a motherfucking meme you motherfucking dip

Still somehow think the west will never fall? Still somehow think millions won’t die?

One is trolls in America in 2019, another was a political party rallying under a dictatorship in old Germany.
If you wanted to bump the thread you could have just done so by saying 'bump' instead of posting nonsense.

Idiot, it's not a hate symbol (such a stupid concept), it never has been and it never will. Do you think white nationalists go around showing each other secret hand signs? Do you think scuba divers are a secret sect of extreme sports racists? It's only purpose is to troll idiots like you.

t. libtard pretending to be an epic centrist on a board with the conservative value of free speech that allows you to even do such a thing

?
Asia isn't just China. SAUSUGA AMERICAN EDUCATION

Stop posting.

>Got a bunch of people to piss themselves to support feminism.
>Made up "Free bleeding" and tampon snacks.
>Made the "Ok" symbol a symbol of "White power"
>Works literally every time.
Fuck, who says comedy is dead?

Attached: 1375337110044.jpg (626x800, 228K)

IT'S
JUST
A
PRANK
BRO

Attached: 1521745254191.jpg (1890x1630, 144K)

>Buddha and by extension zenyatta is a white nationalist
Based and redpilled

what the fuck? is this true? i dont believe it. i havent lived philly in years and this still makes me mad

unironically remove yourself from the gene pool

geee i wonder why blizzard would not want a sign that a mass shooter did before slaughtering 50 muslims in a mosque used in their venue ahahah stupid liberals am i right

You got no idea mate. The bunch of libshit got in a twist when they found a photo of the covington basketball team make the sign years ago. Then they got hammered because it's also the sign for a 3 pointer and people kept posting black players making the sign.

Leftist are basically the special ed class of the internet.

>Do you think
Most people are literally incapable

see

>conservative values
>/pol/
>Yea Forums

Attached: q7k0p0s.jpg (601x508, 49K)

free bleeding want a /pol/ meme initially. Been a thing since 2007
t older than 16

>Covington
Pretty funny how everyone forgot waves of death and shooting threats for white children having the audacity to smile

Yeah, I remember all the hate crimes /pol/ committed while waving the Okay symbol. I remember them carving it into some poor black guy's head.

Oh wait, all they did was take a nearly universal hand-sign (at least in the west) and tweet about it a few times and now its a "Hate symbol"

wasn't *

Are you a mongoloid ? Dota got a bunch of 1mill+ tournaments

dude it's just a sign

dude it has nothing to do with white supermacy bro, ahah stupid sjw *sips milk*

Attached: 1552713957774[1].jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Never met anyone like that.
Just talking to people reveals that idea as false.

Need some butthurt cream with that deflection?

I'm looking forward to it. So many drone NPCs believe the love, equality and open borders bullshit and falsely believe that everyone else does too. The problem is that other cultures aren't so coddled and liberal and believe in their own cultural supremacy. Take one culture that's obsessed with self deprecation and giving itself up and mix it with another culture that believes in its own dominance and expanding its influence; what's the obvious result?

Keep seething r_theDonald trannies

Attached: 1548348619374.jpg (1000x1050, 125K)

Yes it is. The supreme court has ruled numerous times that there is no such thing as "hate speech" in a legal sense. I can say nigger, cracker, kike, spic, honky, redneck, towel-head, goat-fucker, or whatever the fuck I want.

How does that make it less funny?

Attached: 1325542542541.jpg (830x466, 36K)

tarrant spit out tons of memes before he killed anyone and his manifesto is just a bunch of memes. Memes are for whites at this point.

America was a mistake. I said it before and I'll say it again.

>Need some butthurt cream with that deflection

Attached: 1554479044400.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Considering they are getting sued 250 mill each i don't think they really forgot. Go get em, Mr Sandman

>I'm looking forward to it. So many drone NPCs believe the love, equality and open borders bullshit and falsely believe that everyone else does too. The problem is that other cultures aren't so coddled and liberal and believe in their own cultural supremacy. Take one culture that's obsessed with self deprecation and giving itself up and mix it with another culture that believes in its own dominance and expanding its influence; what's the obvious result?

Attached: 1545076576131s.jpg (201x250, 5K)

I just dont care about shitty irl /pol/ memes

Are you okay?

There were numerous Operation Okay threads up daily, usually with the same sort of copy-pasted message. That isn't the first thread, it is just a screencap of one.

Mad because you pee'd yourself, aren't you?

Attached: 1347824624204.jpg (300x376, 20K)

>Are you okay?

Attached: 1523216983821.png (1022x740, 118K)

The NPC thing only works with leftist babble. What's in that comment is 100% true.

Attached: APPLE DOUGH.webm (320x180, 123K)

BUSTER WOLF

>all scuba divers are white power advocates
this fucking timeline

This thread pretty much only has raging redditors trying to do activism by hijacking pol memes and everyone sitting back and laughing at them.

Based except for image that makes it gay.

I wish you guys were relegated to only post on /pol/ or something.

You seem to have massive anal rupture. i'll let you heal up, little soiman. Don't forget to lube up for 2020

>The NPC thing only works with leftist babble. What's in that comment is 100% true.

Attached: images (4).png (217x232, 9K)

Kill yourself.

autosage when?

@457538209 oh I didn't understand I was speaking to a literal transvestite. Carry on.

>You seem to have massive anal rupture. i'll let you heal up, little soiman. Don't forget to lube up for 2020

Attached: d2d.jpg (501x697, 104K)

money

Post less.
L2/Yea Forums

Don't be mad at me because you pissed yourself, bro.

Attached: 1541367002612.gif (153x198, 127K)

No, it is retarded because it was intentionally reworked to troll people -- and imbeciles like you bought the bait.

What if they decided to make walking a hate symbol to troll? Would you give up walking?

However, I know you're trolling by how you worded your response.

>Give up a universal symbol used across the western world for generations just because a few shitposters on Twitter

>@457538209 oh I didn't understand I was speaking to a literal transvestite. Carry on.

Attached: 1524300443583.png (740x724, 37K)

who still plays this game lmao all the pros quit already due to trash like this

Please go away.

>they actually arrested the guy that did it and he took it all in good fun just to spite Blizzard
Thank you, New Zealand.

Attached: 1544756297022.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Attached: pol users.png (1058x503, 289K)

When will they remove this spray?

Attached: zenyatta-spray-24-hand.png (570x555, 247K)

>This thread pretty much only has raging redditors trying to do activism by hijacking pol memes and everyone sitting back and laughing at them.

Attached: 1514831354868.png (1200x800, 688K)

Xe things xis pathetic strawmen change the truth that only democrats fit "bluepilled cuck" to a T as well as ***boy and NPC. It hurts them because they tried to twist them and it never worked.

That’s not the ok hand sign it’s a boomer game

no one cares about you and your homo flags

Holy fuck are you ever dumb.

God this is so fucking gay I hate modern liberals so much

thinks*
Yea Forums is, was and never will be globalist progressive liberal. If that's where you swing, I suggest you either fuck off or hang yourself.

>Please go away.

Attached: DTxsnFUV4AEhtJb.jpg (645x729, 33K)

Why even waste the bandwidth?

>Don't use a universal symbol because white girls got mad.
Oh, ok.

Attached: 1553281351353.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

Why did wojak ever become a thing?
It's so fucking bland.
The frog can piss off too.

This has to be my favorite image

is this double bait? I still have a LOT of difficulty accepting that people might be retarded enough to fall for this meme.

>Xe things xis pathetic strawmen change the truth that only democrats fit "bluepilled cuck" to a T as well as ***boy and NPC. It hurts them because they tried to twist them and it never worked.

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 56K)

FLOSSED ON NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Coping is hard when your entire ego is centered around the fact you pretend to be a woman.

Attached: trannies.jpg (616x624, 112K)

wrong, that post was made when a bunch of celebs/trump supporters were invited to either the white house or trump tower after inauguration (jan 2017), and a bunch of them were posing doing the OK sign
I specifically remember Mike Cernovich (jew) doing it, and a bunch of other people as well
that Yea Forums post was posted in reaction to that
I know, I was in the thread where that screenshot is from. I think it was actually a series of threads, trying to come up with ways to fuck with crazy libs, like pic related which I saved myself on april 30 2017, for people posing doing the V sign for victory

In fact at first only the craziest libs took the bait, wrote a few articles about it.
Then the phenomenon had a resurgence in 2018, when random everyday people doing the OK symbols were called out as white supremacists by paranoid libs, who referred to the then 1-year-old articles "proving" that it's true
even after that it mostly just remained a dumb in-joke to fuck with people
why would you do a "secret" white supremacist handsign that everybody knows about?

Attached: 1493566898811.jpg (1276x1200, 229K)

it is in my country :^)

>Coping is hard when your entire ego is centered around the fact you pretend to be a woman.

Attached: 1554490712005.jpg (800x600, 176K)

>Can't even directly respond
It's this the power of /pol/?
4chuns is traditionally anti-establishment.

Do the emojis still work ?

based /int/ mutt spamming wojaks

I don't want AIDS by quoting a diseased tranny, fag.

>is this double bait? I still have a LOT of difficulty accepting that people might be retarded enough to fall for this meme.

Attached: 1554439644427.png (437x400, 65K)

>go diving with the bros
>bro signs asking if I got enough air
>toss out the OK sign
>banned from Blizzard events

WTF

Attached: 1529597437751.png (720x720, 802K)

Communism.

as always, /pol/ was right

We tried to warn you when we told you it wasn't just the n-word.

1. There is a game where you put your hand below your belt (or waist) and make that symbol. If the other person sees it, they have a few seconds to get their finger in the hole. If they don't, you punch their shoulder. Elementary school stuff

2. Even if he is making the Okay symbol like that, he is literally doing it for memes. Did you read his manifesto? He put the Navy SEAL copypasta in it. Did you watch the video of him gunning down the muslims? He says "Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie!" and plays GAS GAS GAS from Initial D.

>It's this the power of /pol/?

Attached: 1554477356507.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Sounds like you just got it then.
What encourages this kind of shit posting? Wojack, greentexting no one, and bad political bait? Sounds like /pol/ faggotry to me.

Attached: 1505409162288.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Guess "subscribe to Pewdiepie" is now an alt right slogan.

what the fuck is going on itt

>/pol/ ruined John Cena's hand sign
Fuck you guys.

Attached: cenahlr.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

>as always, /pol/ was right

Attached: 1549383536938.png (1296x1458, 217K)