The master race

The master race...

Attached: 1554504578141.png (2116x2384, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tso8u4OJLuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that sounds fun for a repeat playthrough desu. cheapens the experience doing that the first time though

>master race
>doesnt procreate

Lol

The race that can master even the flow of time

It is nice to have more choices?

Being a console peasant sux cuz you are being overly restricted. :^)

Nice deflecting. We all know you are shitters who cant handle multiplayer games

>Journos are so assblasted they make articles for trainers now
lol
I used a trainer for the PC version of Driver. I can't blame them really, but they shouldn't work here.

youtube.com/watch?v=tso8u4OJLuI

Attached: 1510957397_easymode.png (600x455, 215K)

>Sekiro
>Multiplayer

I wasnt referring to sekiro, it's well known pc shitters cant handle multiplayer games. Why would they be able to handle a from game?

And that's a good thing

>7 minutes to beat that simple boss
lmao

And that's a better perfomance than the average journo could do.

if you think that pc players can't handle multiplayer games, then explain why there are no crossplay? cuz Sony knew that the medicore PC gamer would obliterate the elite console players within ease, right?

why did you suddenly change the subject?
also, why are you putting people into categories and arguing in favor of corporations online for free?

>Not posting the screen grab where the guy who cheated was giving tips days earlier like he was a pro

Attached: Broahaha.jpg (1280x666, 123K)

I cheated skill points after i completed each tree as if i rerolled my character just to spend them on the mask, i don't regret shit, wish i knew about it sooner instead of buying those shitty moves that only extended my exp requirements further except the passives and the monk ones, finally beat final boss and demon, fuck this game i'm not restarting a new save just for that.

It's a tactic used by retards. He will inevitably get to the point of replying with 'merely pretending!' or just completely ignore the thread out of shame for being called out on being a retard.

americans are responsible for this

if you are american, kindly commit suicide and livestram it too

>using the mask
holy shit how fucking bad are you
it's a trash item, all it does is remove the challenge from the game

Never said i wasn't bad you faggot, but instead of having all these articles about people whining about the game they should've introduced the mask at the beginning instead of those shit skills, the game already has easy mode but you discover it too late because of progression and the increased exp requirement

OBSESSED
Get raped by Muslim refugees

>'easy mode' mod

Yeah, it's called a fucking trainer.

We're literally the best country on Earth currently and in the history of the entire race. Stay mad, you filthy colonial. But first fetch me my double bacon cheeseburger.

Attached: hungry joe.jpg (700x782, 59K)

>consoleniggers absolutely seething over the fact PC players have more options than they do
Stay mad plebs.

there's a reason you get it late. they want you to face challenge and overcome it, and they want you to use the skill trees
also, shadowfall is fucking amazing for bosses, get that

>you filthy colonial
>t. amerimutt
This is ironic shitposting to the absolute max.

I have a feeling this poster isn't american

More options to be gay.

If you cheat you're just robbing your self of the endorphin rush.

Yea dude those 144 fps I'm getting are homosexual as fuck.

>I DESERVE TO GET THIS DEGREE BECAUSE I ALREADY PAID TUITION

Literally repeat how Mustards were btfo by Dark Souls
Pic related
1/5

Attached: 1345847369911.gif (997x735, 380K)

Well I have a feeling your tiny European brain just shat out another innaccuracy. My semen tastes like freedom fries.

2/5

Attached: 1345847618789.jpg (905x684, 154K)

I don't get a rush from beating a hard part, I'm either bored or frustrated from all the bullshit before hand.

Glad to see you admit you have a problem.

Why are you guys mad about these fags giving up on asking FROM to compromise their vision for their game's experience? If they want to suck the fun out of their games with a cheat engine let them.

Accept that faggot english majors working for clickbait sites don't understand that the experience of playing the game is as much a part of the artistry and authorial intent as the story and environments. They see the gameplay as an obstacle, not content.

>t. falseflagging yuropoor

3/5

Attached: 1346052468693.png (1011x405, 99K)

How does this go against the master race option? Bait I know but I'm curious OP's train of thought. Also like the forever constant you're a reckless faggot OP.

>Comparing a video game to getting an education
I really hope you're underage and not this much of a literal retard.

Its a mod who gives a shit, im more worried by the fact these absolute retards have "The global authority on PC games" at the top

Attached: 1448143092250.png (268x557, 243K)

Whatever, faggot. I know our superiority and charisma is hard to deal with. We have to he mythological beings for your worldview to remain intact.

4/5

Attached: 1346087111597.jpg (2467x846, 310K)

5/5

Attached: MustardRacegoingstrong.jpg (1530x475, 131K)

Mad props to him, not going to lie.
I hope Microsoft's new controller helps him further

Attached: 1537742343275.gif (481x481, 126K)

What story? They''ll just cry that there is barley any story then.

Attached: GladiumTonitrua.jpg (366x477, 109K)

it's almost as if... gaming journalists... are really just left wing propagandists who don't like video games

>We have to he
can't even fucking type english. kys, yuropoor

He just can't type properly through the tears after being called out on being so obvious. Probably an underage like most of the fags on this board.

>they were THIS determined to beat the game without having to learn how to play it

How can "gaming journalists" not get behind methodical bossfights?
>Boss does move x so I do move y to counter it
>Boss does move a so I counter it by doing move b
Everything a boss does can be countered in one way or another this is the reason you have people doing no hit runs a week after release.

>only 20k
>he never played DemonsS and lost 200k after finishing it the first time

>hurr durr one letter typo
it isn't 2005 anymore, dumbass

Attached: 1554463937562.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

Absolutely seething.

He’s got no proper limb functions, he did alright.

>supposedly ameribro
>doesn't respect his own language
lmao seething yuropoor. cope harder

Meanwhile on Yea Forums, 500 reply threads every few hours asking for help on defeating bosses and threads claiming this game is the most difficult in FromSoft's library.

These tiny yuro brains just can't cope. I'm a fucking Frenchman to these retards.

Attached: 1554510626159.jpg (255x239, 11K)

cope

>LARPing yuropoor is a frogposter
Makes sense.

Why are you eating your own semen?

Why are consoletards so OBSESSED?

>not absolutely dedicated to recycling
This is why we lead the world in carbon emission reduction. Just another feather in our yankee doodle fucking dandy.

Attached: 1554496408701.png (256x256, 73K)

>How can "gaming journalists" not get behind methodical bossfights?
Lately, people have been accusing journalists of hiding behind others with physical disabilities, but I'm starting to wonder if we've been looking at this all wrong. Maybe most journalists are actually suffering from some form of mental disability and all these articles/Tweets are genuine cries for help.

Attached: 20190402132106.png (1069x900, 1.12M)

You see, one of the great things about PC gaming is that you can do all sorts of shit to your games to have even more fun with them. We have mods for everything from invincibility to child prostitutes.

PC gamers are un-ironically the biggest normies. Whenever I meet dedicated PC players in real life they're always into pleb shit. One of my close friends is a massive PCfag and he loves Fallout 4.

90% of the people I know that has a ps4 only play fifa and cod
news flash: most people are casuals

If you're close friends with normalfags then you're a normalfag.

>blaming his shit taste in friends on PC gaming
cope harder, poorfag

Could somebody post that image of the article containing about Sekiros difficulty?

You clearly play weebshit so shut up.

No friends

what does that have to do with anything
you get these mods because you have the ability to do so
you think these mods wouldn't exist on console if you have had the option?

I have no issue with Western games so long as they're good or interesting. Problem is that a lot of current Western games aren't

kek people ignore this every time. look at the low completion rate on ps4, barely anyone beat the game

Isn't this the best solution? The devs don't have to address it, the journos get their chocolate gold star and people who want to play the game right can just play it.