>PS4 version is $20

> dumped worse Switch version will be $60

explain

Attached: IMG_20190406_142257.jpg (1080x1719, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
youtube.com/watch?v=NTRuMcpCSgw
youtube.com/watch?v=IwzUs1IMdyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>worse

The game isn't even worth $5. It's fucking bad.

Portability and I would pay them for that, having a game like this to play it on your bed or toilet is a must even when I already own it

Switch tax

(You)

Nintendo tax. Dont know why but devs like to charge more on the switch, look at the RE collection. Pretty shitty imo

>IMG_2019
>console war faggotry
You should hang yourself but still thanks for the info.
I guess I'll finally play it.

Attached: 1547250198938.jpg (890x960, 37K)

cope

Dont be fucking retarded user. Yes worse.

>Switch version
kek

>HAHA SWITCH WILL NEVER GET PERSONA 5
>HAHA SWITCH VERSION IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE PS4 VERSION
What's the next cope line?

>HAHA SWITCH VERSION HAS BONUS CONTENT- WAIT WHAT?

Don't be a fucking retard user. It's a PS3 game and doesn't even push the PS3 hardware.
It's a splendid game but why are you acting like it needs a PS4 to run properly? That's just blatantly false.

Vitas have allowed this for years.

If the port is decently done the Switch version of Persona 5 is just as good as the PS4 version which is textbook example of lazy.

Persona is always best on handhelds

Attached: 1554540176788.jpg (600x931, 142K)

Vita is shit though

There is no Switch version

lol'd

I'll still pay full price because I live in two homes so I would get bored of not being able to play a 90+ hours-long game on certain days of the week.

Vita has allowed you to play Persona 5 for years? But what if you're not near good wifi?

cringe

Waiting for P5R. You fuckers won't get me.

I understand wanting Persona 5 to stay Playstation exclusive is necessary for the flamewars on the internet, but why would deny the Persona team the success they would definitely have by porting Persona 5 to Switch if you actually like the devs and the series?

Attached: 554da3b63f3c5cd8840d05626c4487dd.jpg (986x552, 91K)

Imagine still being this delusional

Every single JRPG is made better with the ability to play it handheld. There is literally not a single one where this isn't true.

Don't bother trying to argue with sony fanboys, they'll say shit like GoW is a masterpiece because it's cinematic. As long as it's exclusive, it's good. That's the mindset of a fanboy

You're a sad pathetic specimen if you unironically play video games in public

I can think of 2 reasons. They're either scared it will find so much success on Switch that Persona will move away from Playstation entirely (would never happen) or they're just afraid of the fact that something they held up for years as something others would NEVER EVER get is going to be available elsewwhere.

Attached: 1548555226627.jpg (800x1072, 216K)

Attached: 0be.jpg (600x174, 20K)

No

>handheld = in public
are you by any chance retarded? Did every PSP owner or Vita (lol) owner play in public?

Yes

But if you play at home why the fuck do you need a handheld?

Had the game since release.

Only just started my first playthrough. About to start the 2nd Palace.

It's alright so far. I am cringing at the dialogue a lot especially with my wife around when its on my living room television.

Attached: 1546797062167.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

I pirated and I still regret the time I spent on it. What an awful game.

Because I can.

>my wife

Attached: 1553706169969.jpg (221x250, 8K)

>Swicth
Why are Nintendies so delusional?

holy fuck this artist knows how to do feet

You should have known what you were getting into

Yeah it doesn't get any better. In fact Kamoshida was the best part and it all goes downhill from there.

>handheld instantly = outside
>caring what others do outside anyway
>literally having such low self esteem that you're worried to stand out in public when in reality nobody gives a fuck about you
>actually so scared of others that you feel you need to act like a literal NPC and just blend with everyone
You're the the sad one fag. You probably feel like killing yourself every time a stranger looks at you.

Attached: 1546805063107.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I can skip through the dialogue fast enough that I avoid half the gay shit Morgana tries to spew but the constant repeated dialogue when you get a once more is pretty bad.

Because Eric is the only one that exists.

There are people out there who don't have a switch and may be interested in seeing what this game is about and 20 bangos is a pretty good value for this game.

Its also a mindgame because we still have no fucking clue what kind of release P5R is going to be. It can literally be a downloaded expansion and require the base game to access

>P5 gets into the Hits collection, meaning it's now permanently $20 digital
>think "Hey, that's cool. Great game that is well worth that price."
>click the tweet
>fifty fucking thousand comments of people acting smug about a Switch version happening that they're saying is absolutely 100% sure of despite there being literally nothing concrete about it

Attached: 1422437005352.png (549x526, 208K)

Look at what happened to Final Fantasy. They went multiplat with FFXIII and the series has been shit since.

>Getting THIS defensive over being called out for acting like a retard in public

I just don't want the endless shitposting and console war threads for a week straight.

>so SEETHING that yet another exclusive is lost you have to resort to prices

Who gives a fuck? Snoy faggot. Get a better job poor fag.

This is why 99% of Sony fanboys are diehard Sony fanboys to begin with. Too poor to buy other hardware haha

>coping before it's even confirmed

Attached: lanky-kong-dab.png (690x388, 211K)

shut up n1gger you are the spawn of satan

I can't wait to date Kawamommy on the go!

Attached: Dx4L_Z2X0AAEsIn.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LET ME PLAY PERSONA?

Attached: 1528154033907.png (1522x854, 310K)

you know what's funny?
that nintendies want to play the same games as sonychads

which means...

that sonychads have the same taste in games as nintendies!
how about that?

>fifty fucking thousand comments of people acting smug about a Switch version happening
>literally just two people

cope, oh no no no no, etc

yikes your posts reek of insecurity.

Wow, that's some hardcore projection. Is that why you're so insecure?

And Nintendocucks will buy it anyways

Attached: 1554108952292.png (810x738, 638K)

Delete this.

Attached: 1526313547541.png (988x1059, 498K)

bing bing wahoo!

Attached: nintendies.jpg (680x401, 39K)

Yakuza 0 became a $20 Greatest Hits on PS4 just before it was announced for PC.
It's time. Although it already was with emulation.

I'm usually an advocate for the whole "this game would be great portable" thing, but honestly I don't see P5 working that well with it. It's the same with Valkyria Chronicles. A lot of JRPGs do work with it (Disgaea is fantastic fit for portable for example) but the typical difference is how the design impacts the amount of time you play per session.

Disgaea works because the core loop of cutscene -> tactical gameplay -> cutscene takes around 10 - 15 minutes early game, at most 30 in late game, then a few minutes in post game. This means it's very easy to actually pick up and play a level and progress with minimal time investment.

Conversely, doing the same in Valkyria typically takes an hour because each mission is much larger/longer to complete and there's more cutscenes and menus to go through either side. Playing a mission and watching all cutscenes in Valkyria takes a solid 30 minutes minimum, usually longer.

P5s design is basically chunks of real world dialogue, story and confidant stuff, then chunks of dungeon based gameplay. Each chunk is easily several hours long but broken up with story milestones and save rooms. And with how the game spaces out its save rooms and story progression, it really expects you to be sitting down with it for a solid hour or more each time.

I'm not saying this means P5 should never be played portable, but that I don't think it lends itself to what makes some JRPGs work so well portable. It's very much a game designed for long play sessions, which you can totally do on a portable, but isn't their strength. Obviously you can still enjoy the game, especially with portables all offering the ability to suspend and resume games instantly, though.

Attached: 1336935701301.jpg (719x720, 51K)

>tfw idort

Attached: GET SMOKED Bossu.png (512x512, 131K)

I never play my Switch in public.
You never answered my question, btw. Did the 80M PSP owners play it in public?

Hmmmm

Attached: 1449872423343.jpg (400x275, 28K)

I still wonder why people reply to blatant Eric console war threads.
You people do know he plays both sides right?

Attached: soytendofan.png (615x125, 12K)

I did

Did anyone laugh at you or beat you up?

>I'm usually an advocate for the whole "this game would be great portable" thing, but honestly I don't see P5 working that well with it.
You do realise that it wouldn't be the first portable persona game, right?

>buying P5 for $20
>when royal may be a rerelease like the other times
Nearly got me

>People STILL thinking there will be a switch version

Yikes.

Fuck that makes me sad

>literally nothing concrete about it
You missed the leaks from employees from best buy a few days ago

>woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow a falseflag on twitter? no waaaaaaaay nobody would do that

no, but girls laughed at me and talked shit loudly

post them

No, I was the quiet black kid that people thought would kill them.

>f-f-falseflag I swear!1!!
Yeah totally.

who are you quoting?

>a switch port?
>cancel it

Attached: DZZYIIPX0AUX9tk.jpg (1000x581, 63K)

>still trying to set up your own console war
Show us your collage of your own posts you're making already.

NEVER EVER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>free on ps4
>Free on switch

Pirate masterace

Attached: 1535583263351m.jpg (1024x468, 65K)

>yakuza 0
>emulation
What?

Attached: 1554177625707.gif (202x340, 269K)

Read the rest of the post. I'm not saying "it should never be done", or that it's even bad, just that it's not an exceptionally good fit. I played P4G, and everything I said applies there. The Persona games typically expect you to be around for longer sessions. The convenience factor is certainly valid though.

Not concrete. Retailer lists are often speculation based. Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch, which is among those Best Buy leaks, has been listed on numerous sites before but still isn't actually a thing. One store last year even specifically said they put up MPT based on speculation.

sony is more consumer friendly than nintendo

The supposed p5 leak mentions the metroid prime trilogy port tho, which by itself deconfirms the game since it has been more proven multiple times it doesn't actually exist

Anyone have that sonychad vs bingtendie image where they're dinosaurs?
I'll trade you for this one

Attached: 1554491564649.jpg (735x1024, 50K)

Well two things.
One, I was talking about Persona 5 in that line, I probably could have been more specific.
Two, Yakuza 0 while already having a native PC port is definitely within the cards to emulate on the same PS3 emulator.

>why are you not quoting me?!?
>aaaaahhh consolewars stoopp!1!
HUE!

Are you trying to imply that Persona 5 isn't, quite literally, 90% cutscenes?

how old are you?

Attached: 1543268732625.jpg (158x200, 7K)

>Retailer lists are often speculation based
Actually that's wrong. It's true minor retailers guess, but this is the month Joker and the new Persona stuff is getting revealed, companies like best buy are alerted in advance so they can handle pre orders as soon as it's announced. You're confusing two different things

have this gif instead

Attached: 1547163524505.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

>The Persona games typically expect you to be around for longer sessions.
Not really. In fact I would say that the way it's designed and the fact that there's less emphasis on the rpg element than normal RPGs lends itself well to portability. In fact its not too far off from the way Disgaea handles it only its cutscene > life segment > cutscene > life segment > dungeon > life segment.

Don't tell me those fuckers did something on the 2nd year of this trash.

Attached: wutnigga.png (300x256, 88K)

I'd rather pay $60 to both not be tethered to a TV and not support Sony since it's the cancer killing the industry.

Thats like a cult meeting what the fuck

Attached: 1500449537745.png (325x325, 147K)

Hell yeah brother

No. How about you explain why anyone should waste their time playing a steaming pile of shit like P5? It's HORRIBLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
The party's soundtrack right here

Hmmmmm

Attached: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (400x624, 61K)

You see, sonyfags don't care about quality. They only see games as an accessory to parade around and throw away when it's outlived its usefulness.

It's why they immediately shit on any game that loses its exclusivity.

Even nintendo memes are just late ports of sony memes

True, which is why I think the Best Buy stuff is more valid than most retailer leaks. I'm still not gonna consider it definite/concrete until it's actually announced, especially when we have no idea what that Link to the Past game would even be.

that's sad

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=NTRuMcpCSgw

this. Persona games are badly written visual novels with brain dead combat that requires no thought.

If you cut out the social link rubbish, Persona games are 20-30 hours long.

wait, do people think P5R won't be $59.99 on both the PS4 and Switch?

Attached: 1528665452082.jpg (640x480, 44K)

the only shit thing about vita is the memory cards, which is easily fixable.

and no library

>explain
Could be like dragon quest in which it is the best version content wise. In that they throw in so shit to justify the full price for porting it onto a new system

>Every PSX game available on PSN
Better retro library than Switch will ever have

Has like what right now, 12 NES games? I canceled my switch online when smash released

That's fair enough. I think it's a definitive because Atlus cares the most about Japan and what sells the most in Japan right now is Switch so it makes perfect sense. Only wish they wouldn't tease their shit so much and just announce shit, having to wait months is annoying and would kill all this pointless speculation

>Dark Souls
Checkmate, your turn.

>Dark Souls
>JRPG

Plays great on Switch. You can't put the game to sleep any time instead of having to find a bonfire.

>five years of port begging

Attached: 1553346422635.jpg (1855x2275, 773K)

I-It's over...they found us out.

you can*

pc version is free
kek

But the switch version will be better. It is inevitable that snoy will force Atlus to patch out the “problematic” parts. (Any female sexualization, the gay stereotypes, etc)

the switch version is $360 because you have to buy a PS4 to play it on

you missed ebgames leaking smtv for ps4.

It's pointless to buy P5 now with P5R and P5S on the horizon. Also

>The game goes on sale for $20 all the time already
>If you end up buying it now and enjoy vanilla P5 you're just going to get pissed knowing you're playing a soon-to-be inferior version of the game

The $20 pricetag is only going to positively effect people that end up hating the game. Make them feel like they didn't waste too much money.

I know right?
I know kind of falseflag he'll move on to next.

Except they didn't. The listing said SMT (working title) as opposed to 5.

snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy snoy *farts*

I think what this image proves most is that Atlus is just retarded and should put their games on every platform instead of just picking and choosing for no reason. SMT4 could have been on the Vita. Persona 4 Golden could have been on the 3DS. No reason SMT5 isn't on PS4 and Persona 5 on Switch. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to what Atlus does.
>a swath of SMT game on DS and 3DS
>Catherine on PS3 and 360
>Persona Arena on PS3 and 360
>Persona 5 on PS3 and PS4
>Persona Q on 3DS
>Persona 4 Golden and Dancing on Vita
>Persona 3 on PSP
It's as nonsensical and spread out as the Kingdom Hearts games.

Attached: 1546044850179.png (296x389, 39K)

Why would it say working title for a game that has a concrete title?

Merely pretending?

That would explain why he thinks its a JRPG.

Catherine's on PC now at least. Show's Sega does what Atlus don't wanna.

>Persona Arena on 360

That's the weirdest one for me. What they fuck were they thinking when they decided to put a spinoff of a Snoy exclusive on the Microsoft dudebro console?

Attached: 1529862748.png (497x490, 187K)

>still 69,99 eurobucks over here

Good thing I have an ameican account for this kind of shit.

What's even wierder is that Catherine Full Body is Sony exclusive.

I wish I could say I've never been that guy, you just keep your head down and hope no one notices you. it sucks, but it's better than the alternative.

>snoyboys absolutely seething

Tell you how you look better playing games in public?
Get a friend, preferably a black one. Blacks don't get shit for anything on that level.

>but why would deny the Persona team the success they would definitely have by porting Persona 5 to Switch if you actually like the devs and the series?
The switch is for nintendo baby games you are saying this as if it was a console every dev wanted their game in to get recognition
Persona already has recognition it doesnt need to be ported to the switch for recognition

Attached: 1553509557762.jpg (863x999, 73K)

Fighting games, especially of those kind, need to have as much reach as possible to get a userbase

>thinks his game is actually successful on the PS4

when will they learn?

Attached: 1554412971220.png (436x416, 201K)

You say that but Nintendo regularly gets the mature Megaten games while persona only gained recognition after it became a parody of itself and focused more on juvenile humor and slice of life.

In any case no Sony games are seen as particularly hardcore among the masses and when they try to make one it only gets passed over so in that regard persona is squandering its potential by appealing to that audience.

>3 year old port with no new content
OH NO NO NO

Just like Dragon Quest XI, right?

but graphics

Spoken like a true Son!gger.

>inb4 content doesn't matter only framerate!

>best selling game in the series isn't successful

it's more of a reaction to the portbegging than anything really

>SMT4A
>Mature
lol

>2.4 million sales on a platform of 100 million

i thought the ps4 was the real gamers platform

And Persona is?

The Switch version will have unruined boxart though. Personally I would be happy to pay full price to avoid the hideous looking PlayStation Hits boxart that sticks out like a sore thumb and doesn't match the colour scheme.

Yes?
It's a story about humanity's survival in a post apocalyptic environment.
Persona from 3 onwards is more scooby doo

I wouldn't call it a "switch tax" it does cost money to port but 60$ is pretty outragous for an older game

It's not coming to switch.
t. Atlus

>Buyfags
Keep supporting them so i can get more games for free lmao

Just give me SMTV already you japanese fucks

you do realize that 2.4 million is incredible for persona and megaten in general, right?

Not a lot of people give a shit about jrpgs.

>You say that but Nintendo regularly gets the mature Megaten games
in reality, smt has been getting LESS "mature" since going nintendo exclusive. see: tokyo mirage sessions, smtiva.

It's also abysmal for the time and money put into it and the adverting campaign.

>It's a story about humanity's survival in a post apocalyptic environment.
it's a power of friendship anime storyline, same thing mainline-only fags always shat on persona for.
>Persona from 3 onwards is more scooby doo
p4 is the only game in the series that can reasonably be described as "scooby-doo."

no it isn't. it's a massive success for atlus and has single-handedly brought them into the mainstream. persona 6's sales figures will likely make p5's look like a joke.

I think his point is for how much the game is paraded around on such a massive install base, it is really low.

>smt has been getting LESS "mature" since going nintendo exclusive
user, Megaten's game series started on a Nintendo system.

Which will bring them to put much more SJW shit than what we already got in P5.
Remember that P5 is one of Resetra's favorite games.

and? it's a niche series, always has been. the 3ds has a sizable install base too, but none of the megaten games on it even sniffed near the 2 million mark.

It’s not coming to switch

yes, but i'm clearly talking about when it went back to being nintendo exclusive after a long time away. it's no coincidence that the anime tropes that old-school megaten fans used to sneer at have started creeping into smt ever since it went back to nintendo.

Nobody wants the switch audience in their fandom. Switchfags literally kill series, end of story.

Wow, amazing. Do you really have such a shit life you need videogames everywhere you go?
I'm sure playing a weeb game in public is a good idea too.

>it's a power of friendship anime storyline
Sure if you think power of friendship just means having comrades not to mention you can actually reject them. Also you're forgetting the whole "society is crumbling" aspect of the game.
Meanwhile in Persona you literally gain more power and unlock more demons as you gain friends. In other words friendship is a tangible power in Persona while it isn't in SMT.

>p4 is the only game in the series that can reasonably be described as "scooby-doo."
Yeah no. Sure it's closer because of the detective theme but ultimately they all are because since 3 the theme of the series has been hanging out with friends, solving spooky mysteries and managing your social life aka going to the malt shop.

Deny it as much as you want but this is the reality of things.

Rent free

>got the nice steelbook edition on launch
>The Royal is coming out
>Persona 5 Switch may be a thing as well

I don't want to own the same game three times but I can't help myself

Attached: 1537885211127.png (741x466, 213K)

>but i'm clearly talking about when it went back to being nintendo exclusive after a long time away
You mean that period of time when smt games stopped delving into what makes a post or during apocalyptic environment interesting and it only made a return when they started putting them on Nintendo systems?

I mean, Nocturne was good but I wouldn't say it delved deep into the concepts that made smt smt in regards to its story.

aitn they releasing a new version of the game like persona 4 golden and person 3 fez?

i rather just wait for that.

>It's only false flagging when its Nintendo

Attached: card.jpg (512x512, 84K)

>it's a power of friendship anime storyline,
You can literally tell them that they're useless any time you have to talk to them

I don't care much for a Switch version, but you bet your ass I'm getting Royal, regardless of whether it's a Golden or an Apocalypse.

And I feel no shame.

Attached: 1fc4090bec6ba1bf6235066935f5d627.jpg (1280x1008, 232K)

>Vitas have allowed this for years.
Based Vitas outsmarting Nintendo
youtube.com/watch?v=IwzUs1IMdyQ

Attached: 1144285b1f8b742d5406ba02b84e1e21.jpg (1280x1008, 252K)

meanwhile in reality, 3 and 5 get criticized for not having nearly as much slice-of-life friendship shit as 4. they also have storylines that are deeper than the average scooby-doo episode, unlike 4.

>3 and 5 get criticized for not having nearly as much slice-of-life friendship shit as 4
Who on earth criticises them for that? Hell more people say there's too much in 5

>Who on earth criticises them for that?
just look at any persona thread and you'll find people whining that the whole series isn't exactly like p4.

The only good thing about this game was being the trigger to make a P3 dancing game.
Fuck P5 and most of its cast.

Attached: PROJECT_.gif (400x225, 2.48M)

Yes. Worse. Are you retarded?

(you)

Attached: winger.jpg (2400x1800, 584K)

You can say the exact same shit with most nintendo exclusives.
-Bayonetta 2&3
-Fatal Frame

RPCS3 is really good now.

P3 is objectively garbage. It shouldn’t even be called a game

Attached: 1543348668663.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

At least the characters are miles better than whatever they were trying to do with the P5 cast.
The P5 cast is a joke!

Attached: PROJECT__1.gif (400x225, 1.74M)

Switch can't stop winning

Attached: sony always loses.jpg (874x615, 220K)

Attached: 1551222353642.jpg (379x810, 32K)

p3's characters are shit. femc p3p is the only time they're tolerable because atlus brought back the p2 writers to clean up hackshino's mess.

Stop give us back out games.

Very accurate picture. Snoy went fucking downhill.

>needing to necrobump your own thread
poor tendies

>Imagine the sales of P6 after all the success of P5;
>if it is released on the Switch, it will increase even more the playerbase of the series;
>P5 has piqued the interest of many players who have never played a JRPG in a lifetime;
>has become a very recognized series, probably the 3 big ones will dispute from now who will show new trailers in its conferences.

Attached: 541561898984.jpg (273x184, 13K)

Yukari a shit

>yukari
Insensitive stupid bitch that insults people constantly and puts them in danger.
>junpei
For half of the game he’s annoyed that you’re the leader and has tantrums like a little kid.
>mitsuru
she’s good
>akihiko
he’s good
>shinji
good, but a little too edgy
>fuuka
PFFFFFT HAHAHA
>ken
whiny little kid
>aigis
great
>koromaru
literally a joke

p5r switch version user I am sorry but do you know what sort of company this is

>you'll find people whining that the whole series isn't exactly like p4.
Not in this reality unfortunately.
Most of the threads are either waifu wars or saying how P5's plot drops off of a cliff after Kamoshida, which is true mind you.

Anyway the only comparison between p4 and 5 is that people wanted 5 to have that same level of consistency 4 did.

None of the persona games are even close to being as deep as people claim they are.
And Persona 3 and 5 have more "scooby doo" elements than 4. Hell 5 has a talking animal and a van.

Not really, unlike Persona those series were on the chopping block until Nintendo picked them up.

>saying how P5's plot drops off of a cliff after Kamoshida, which is true mind you.
the only people who say that are zoomers who stopped watching their favorite twitch streamer play it after kamoshida. people who actually played the game know that futaba and sae's palaces are the actual peak.

Fucking this ^
>Le "P5 plot gets worse after Kamoshida" meme

How about a naoto?

Attached: Persona 4_ Dancing All Night_20190106164157_.gif (400x225, 3.92M)

>the only people who say that are zoomers
Says the person who thinks Apoc was a power of friendship story. Plus Persona post 3 is the "zoomer" side of the series as it is.

>people who actually played the game know that futaba and sae's palaces are the actual peak.
Don't kid yourself Futaba in particular is a low point because it introduces the cognition experiment plot element and Futaba's relation to it but does absolutely nothing with it beyond saying it was why her mother was killed.

But I guess you haven't played it.

>replying to yourself
Now that's just sad.

What do you mean?
>wakaba researched cognitive psience
>shido knew about it
>had goro kill wakaba
>put the blame on futaba
>took her research, found out about the cognitive world
>saw how easy it was to kill the competition
>created barriers for himself in his palace in the event that goro would try to kill him

>Retard can't even spot samefags

Attached: 4894618984941849.png (1120x558, 68K)

futaba definitely isn't a low point at all, the actual low point is the kaneshiro arc. literally the most inconsequential arc of the game, and entirely the result of makoto being a raging hellbitch. and the bank palace is boring as fuck on top of that.

Only thing I hate is the chibi models but aside from that it's ok.

come on now, you can't expect console-war zoomers to follow a plot unless it's spoonfed to them every five minutes.

>inconsequential
the entire point was to make the phantom thieves famous

Plus there’s the fact that due to Joker being in Smash and shit, P5’s sales have most definitely increased even more.

Their conflict with Kamoshida served as a natural catalyst for their actions. There was a purity of purpose.

The entire point of everything that followed was their motivations becoming muddied.
After making a name for themselves they actively sought out conflicts in order to live up to it.
Whenever they did stumble on good causes it was for all the wrong reasons.
This was probably meant to be the point, but they could have done it a whole lot better. Like most of P5.

user, that's literally nothing.
The cognition research isn't used for anything particularly meaningful nor does it become a central plot point despite the fact that they could have used it to explain why Goro had a Persona to begin with or they could have applied a more militaristic theme to it using it to mass produce Persona users or weaponise the metaverse.

Instead it's not mentioned again with any depth outside of that arc.

Did...did you not finish the game? Goro has a Persona because Yaldobaoth gave him the Metaverse app. It’s not the focal point of the game.

Yeah! it’s like entire JRPG genre was made with handhelds in mind or something.

those are the types of details you miss when you skim the game on youtube looking for material to use in console-war shitposting arguments instead of actually playing it.

except for how jrpgs actually started on japanese computers and then moved to home consoles for the next 20+ years.
the only people who can't play a jrpg on anything other than a handheld are zoomers with no attention span.

Are you an idiot or can you not read?
I'm saying they could have tied it into his backstory instead of just "hey he got an app too for no reason and he has the power of the Wild card too".

Also what did you think this post would achieve? It's not relevant to anything relating to the cognitive psience research in the game

This game is ''old'', but if it comes to Switch, PC or XBox it will be new to THOSE platforms. Meaning, 60 dollars price tag is not because of some tax you imagined, but because it's perfectly normal thing in video game industry.
...especially since this is Persona, a popular series, which will sell no matter what price you put on it.
Not sure if you guys are baiting, or you have no fucking idea how business works.

P1, 2 and Q don't have the same design as 3-5. P3P was a shitshow

The whole point was that Goro had a cool mysterious power that was some use to Shido. How the fuck could they tie that in? Shido would not go out of his way to help some twerp get a special power.

>Implying that every thread on Yea Forums isn't bait

You got a point there.

Not him but everything about Yaldy feels tacked on as fuck. He's never really a constant presence throughout the game, just compare it to Izanami, you meet her right at the start she she appears regularly at the gas station throughout the game saying . With Yaldy you don't have that it's just sprung on you at the end that he was Igor the whole time.

If you played any other Persona you’d know that there’s something wrong with Igor.

bad example. even with the constant reminders, izanami still manages to be the most forgettable villain in the series.

>How the fuck could they tie that in?
Easily?
He's a kid with daddy issues, a dead mother and a mental instability. Basically the groundwork almost every parental manipulation story.
As for the cognitive pscience just say he was brought in for those mental instabilities as a test subject to see the changes.

it will never be on switch

they would have to write the shiho/anne plot out of the game entirely because of nintendo treehouse faggots.

Take your own advice, there's not much to go on when it comes to Igor's personality in other games. The only real difference in 5 is his voice.

Shido does not give a shit about Goro.

You DO realize that of all the bullshit arguments you could have come up with, yours is the worst, right? This is a day when Sony is censoring everything and Nintendo is the one letting people get away with all sorts of shit. Treehouse would have no power in this.

60$ is still cheaper than buying a PS4 and the 20$ game
keep seething about loosing your precious exclusive sonygro

>part of the game involves a teacher sleeping with a student and a suicide attempt

yeah nintendo america will totally allow this

Hence why he's manipulating him and using him for experiments. I didn't say he was doing it to help Goro.

Yes? Have you not played any of the recent smt games?

Superior definitive PC version when?
You filthy peasants can fight each other in 20 fps all you want but PC CHADS will always have superior gaming experience.

Attached: 1488491569680.png (1280x1467, 1.26M)

fake igor's personality is absolutely different than normal igor. he's much colder towards the protagonist and treats him like a prisoner rather than a visitor.
you also should have been clued in by how fake igor can't perform persona fusions and doesn't give joker the key to the velvet room at the beginning. hell, even the fact that igor mysteriously disappeared from the velvet room in persona q should have been a big red flag.

>manipulating your bastard child
>at any moment he could tell someone and ruin your career

> I was gonna buy Persona 5 on PS4, but just look at all those comments on this one tweet about the Switch version....yeesh...yikes.....oofs...no thank you, I don't think I would fit in to such a toxic community

you've been able to emulate p5 for years now if you're really that much of a poorfag.

Did you even play p5?
Shido was manipulating him anyway.

>at any moment he could tell someone and ruin your career
He could have done that in P5 as it is, dumbass.

Attached: 1537747095397.gif (192x256, 47K)

Shido didn’t know Goro was his kid. Play the game.

Emulating is for virgins.

so is port-begging.

>$20
The same price it will launch on Steam for.

>Shido didn’t know Goro was his kid.
How does that change the fact that he was manipulating him for his own goals and was going to kill Goro immediately after his usefulness ran out?

>there are people in this thread who are okay with spending three times as much money to buy a two year old game on inferior hardware
I just feel sad for you

Attached: 57ADAE5D-05C5-487F-81A5-8CFD85C12162.png (1105x515, 790K)

Atlus is not doing it. Sorry

Attached: 1553457490468.jpg (640x994, 79K)

is this Pro enhanced? if not I will wait for the Switch version

No.

>is this Pro enchanced? if not I will wait for the 10fps 480p version

Shido and Akechi were manipulating each other. Akechi, knowing he was his father, was waiting for him to finally acknowledge him before driving him to the ground. Shido, son or not, was planning on killing Akechi after his job with him was over. Shido's shadow mentions how he thought Akechi might be his son, but I dunno if the real Shido did.

>anti-Nintendo people are obsessed with interracial relationships
And you wonder why we call you Snoyniggers.

Superdeformed (chibi) remake for sure

No, no perks for playing on the Pro.

k thanks

Jeez and you're saying other people didn't play the game. From the start Goro was nothing more than a tool for Shido.
Also Shido did suspect that was the case and knew that Goro was going to betray him.

Why would it be chibi?
PQ already exists.

He thinks that every game that goes to Nintendo systems is turned into a chibi game because it happened once when that ps3 atelier game was ported to 3ds.

>fully portable
>on a console with more than 1 game
>worse
K LOL

>why would deny the Persona team the success they would definitely have by porting Persona
it's them that don't want to do it, no money for them so fuck them lol

It's not a "port" but a DEFINITIVE version of the game that is superior to every single console shit versions.

There's not a single multiplat game on PC that is worse than a console version.

Attached: 1553887592106.gif (320x401, 221K)

>fully portable*
*two-hour battery life, worse resolution and performance, terrible ergonomics, too big to fit in your pocket
>on a console with more than 1 game
yes, it is on ps3 and ps4. what does that have to do with the switch, though?

>Shido didn’t know Goro was his kid
Except he suspected him of just that. You played yourself nigga, you revealed you either haven't played the game or skimmed through it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-181409.jpg (1920x1080, 950K)

fuck i wish i could learn to play thereminvox with my cock

yeah, just like DQXI, oh boy voice acting for 30 less fps

>voice acting
>party in the overworld
>orchestral OST
>extra content
>b-but muh fps in a JRPG
Wew lad

>voice acting
>fully orchestrated
>new content

>b-but the framerate
Man you sonyfags need to get your priorities straight. Then again it's not like you guys even play games.

The story is good, but I think what most people are referring to is the fact that it gets waaay less realistic villians as the game progresses. Shadow Realm aside, Kamoshida was just a teacher abusing students and getting away with it because of past achievments. Past that, every villian is just LOL I'M AN ADULT AND THAT MAKES ME EVIL. Hell, every adult in this game is a dick, even the guy giving you a place to live is reluctant, gives you the attic of his shop when he has a house of his own, and makes you work for free.

>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive!"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive!"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal announced as an RPG
>"I-It's coming to Switch too!"
>P5R only lists PS4 on the main site
>"P5S will be Switch exclusive!"
Oh boy, can't wait to see what'll happen next

You'll post this pasta again, make 50 other falseflag threads, make an image compilation and then act like people actually had a major demand for p5.

>It's a 5 year old coordinated false flag operation!
Peak cope.

A sale? Nice. Have yet to play it. Thanks for the info user

Yep, that's how sad you are.
Hell, Nintendofags here didn't give a shit about persona back then because they were anticipating the smt x fe crossover. Of course that was before they changed it.

>buy
>he doesn't know