Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: nd1qkqf4kL1rn8gxao1_500.jpg (500x411, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvS5xeGnOqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't we been over this dozens of times already? The potion seller was right.

>ridiculing the travelling knight instead of selling him the damn thing with a fair warning
If I were him I'd rather die from an overly-powerful potion in battle than get BTFO'd by some fuckface merchant

The Knight.

Potion seller has the right to refuse doing business with whom so ever he chooses not to.
His potions were only for the strongest of warriors and anyone could see that the Knight was inexperienced and foolish.
And indeed, Potion seller may have saved the young Knight's life by not selling the strong potions to him. If his potions were capable of incapacitating dragons, how exactly would the rookie Knight fare with them?

Attached: jaw.jpg (1200x630, 163K)

This
He owns the potions and thus it is his right to sell or not to sell them to people

Knight.
The potion seller can choose to not sell to whoever he wants. He'll just be skimping himself on money in the end, but it's literally his business.
We need more merchant games.

Attached: potions.png (1194x1200, 716K)

>Open store selling potions.
>Refuse to sell them.

The potion seller was a fucking retard.

the customer. with all those options available there is no excuse for ordering vanilla

I thought it was a Fernando Alonso caricature

He's a retard, but he's allowed to be a retard on his own property.
The knight came into someone else's store and was a retard.

elf is in the wrong for being an elf

test [I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.].

The potion seller was in the wrong for not letting the stupid weak knight buy and drink the potion and dying having been warned all along.

Attached: howdy_alimony.png (693x1024, 682K)

the potion seller
imagine denying service to anyone in our world and time, social media will eat you alive

yes, he can inform the knight and give his advice, but he cant refuse to sell it.

"its to strong for you" my ass. the knight clearly stated he will die in battle, might as well take every chance

IRL version:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvS5xeGnOqA

No, that's not equivalent.
The customer is in the right there, because the cashier does not own the business. He is denying business to his boss, not himself.

fuck off

>he can't refuse to sell it
He can and he did

for what reason but being an asshole?
he clearly is knightophobic. I bet he would sell everything on discount to the next barbarian that walks in and ugh-ughs in his direction

the knight. the potion seller, as a private business owner can refuse his services if he chooses to.

Barbarians are an oppressed minority whereas Knights continue to perpetuate and benefit from systemic racism against peasants, barbarians, wizards, and elves. Fuck Knight Supremacy and Fuck King Arthur.

WHEN WILL ARADIA'S GAME BE DONE?

>wizards
Wizard detected, Third Order Knights were right, all wizards should be thrown out of this country

>potion Seller
>doesn’t sell potions
Potion seller was a rascal

Try it you fucking Knigger I dare you

potion seller, more like potion keeper

Fucking never.

Cmon Sirrah, there's no need for the K word.

By the laws of the kingdom, is selling potions in a public shop constitutes an invitation to treat? If so, potion seller had no right to refuse knight's acceptance of his offer.
Otherwise, yes, he could refuse to sell him the potions.

The knight was in wrong. It was basically a modern prescription drugs he wanted to buy like he is some kind of junky.

Potion seller was wrong. Make the knight sign a waiver and give him the potion. If it kills him it’s his own dumbass fault

Literally who?

You literally have to go back

he needed potions to be successful in the battle tho

The Knight was in the wrong. The Potion Seller made it very clear that his potions can and will kill the Knight if he attempted drinking them. The Knight, being an obstinate dumbass continues to want the potion despite the 100% chance of death attached to it. This obviously rings a big red bell for the Potion Seller, who sells potions for the well-being of his customers, not poisons. A customer asking for "only the strongest potion" and nothing more, unfazed by the side effect of DEATH attached to the potions, is obviously not interested in his own well-being.
Why did the Knight not ask for the 2nd strongest potion or even the 3rd? The one that would at least have a chance of surviving to make use of the potions functions? Why instead obsessively ask for "only the strongest potion", despite going into battle and needing to be combat ready? What good are you to a battle if you are dead before it starts?
The Potion Seller knows what the Knight actually wants. Suicide. And knowing this, he refuses to sell his strongest potion to the cowardly Knight.

Are his potions in general just too strong for humans? Does he even sell any potions that are meant for human consumption?

What if the potions were indeed capable of killing a dragon, let alone a man but it was because they only had negative effects?

It depends on whether there are other potion sellers the knight could go to. If there's another perfectly good potion seller two doors down then it's not unreasonable to tell the knight to go there instead.

However, if there are no other potion sellers nearby, and realistically it's this potion seller or no potion seller, the potion seller is responsible for providing potions to the community. Arguments that it's none of his business whether or not the knight is able to acquire potions are not justified in this case: by opening his shop in a market where there is only enough business to sustain one potion seller, he is implicitly assuming responsibility for ensuring access to potion provision in the area. The needs of society must be adequately addressed before issues of individual liberty can become relevant, as without a stable and functioning society to live in, the individual cannot prosper no matter how many rights he is granted on paper.

Therefore, if the potion seller is operating in a large market where he can exercise his freedom of association without undermining the community's access to potions, he is in the right, but if he was the only potion seller the knight could reasonably be expected to go to for his potions, then the potion seller is wrong to undermine the community's right to be able to purchase potions.

>I should have listened
>he said they were too strong
>but I didnt listen
>now looks what's become of me

Attached: zu4d9oqxrqp21.jpg (354x767, 39K)

The knight specifically asked for the potion seller's strongest potions.
The potion seller stated that the Knight could not handle his strongest potions.
It's not a problem of community or society, but rather it is the stubborn pride of the knight that left him unable to accept less potent potions.
In the end the knight is in the wrong due to his attempt to strongarm the potion seller into selling his strongest potion against his conscience.

The knight hands down.
He was looking for an advantage in the upcoming battle, probably do to his own inadequacy, and was turned down because the potion seller rightfully saw he was unfit for his potions.
The knight further embarrasses himself by losing his cool, even insulting the potion seller.

The Knight. The potion would have killed him, and the retard didn't understand that the Potions seller was doing him a favor by not selling him the item.

The potion seller is a fraud.
By only selling to Knights likely to succeed he increases the perceived value of his product.
If he sold his wares to lesser knights and they fail his potions would lose value.

The knight is actually suicidal, he fully understands that the potion would kill him and potion seller is actually based for trying to talk him out of taking his own life.

>ask for a health potion
>it's so strong that it... kills you

Knight should have just killed the Potion Seller, then said “At least I’m stronger than you *tips bascinet*

We'll never know until we go into a full investigation of the potency and potential danger of the potion seller's potions to certain individuals.

He chose wrong seller

The knight should have been allowed to go out in a blaze of glory, even if the potion was too strong for him we don't know the circumstances and how important it might have been for him to fight this battle

Attached: 1539436600652.jpg (748x1068, 116K)

> potions so strong they'll kill a beast
> an absolute unit with the chiseled jawline of a God can't handle them

Who the hell are his potions for? What's his business model?

Majority of strong modern drugs will kill you if you overdose, this is the same shit.

go back

Fucking this, the short burst of power from consuming the strongest potion could've won him the battle.
Dying because of it would've been a sacrifice fit for a true knight, potion seller can go fuck himself.

What if the knight just took smaller doses of the potions instead of quaffing the entire thing like normal

Attached: 1553813721141.gif (500x340, 10K)

His potions are only for the strongest. He's an artisan.

The potion seller was wrong. You buy that crap about his potions being too strong? The potion seller is an elf shiester afraid of human excellence. If you think the knight is wrong you're probably a tranny or jrpg fan