How could this happen steam bros?

How could this happen steam bros?
Why does gabe act against us?
I guess it's time to give up and install EGS.

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-153320.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Review bombing older games because the new one is shit/is on a different platform is fucking retarded and accomplishes nothing.

You have to be a retard do to this.
What's even the point

this.

Review-bombing is unironically the stupidest thing you can do. Just because the company makes x announcement unrelated to a past product, doesn't mean the quality of past product is ruined/diminished. It's still the same game

to generate advertisement

>accomplishes nothing.
apparently it does accomlish something otherwise they wouldn't have to put in measures against it.....

Lel borderlands was always shit, looter shooters are garbo games

>Why does gabe act against us?
Gosh, maybe because China is Steams biggest market at the moment and you immature little racist fucks shitting it up with your petty bullshit is bad for business?

I'm actually amazed they haven't started banning people over this shit.

that has nothing to do with my post though

The product was always bad, niggers just grew up and realized the entire genre since hellgate London was cursed to be shit

still missing the point of my post
im speaking about the act of review-bombing in general not purely in relation to borderlands

No, they're rising up to dev's idiotic choices. Unlike most reviews, review bombs are straight from the hearth, honest and true.

This entire platform war is almost as retarded as console wars.

>China is Steams biggest market
[citation needed]

It's more retarded. Consoles cost money.

But consoles are retarded to begin with.

Why are Steam drones living embodiments of cringe?

Attached: 7gfa reviews.jpg (1964x958, 152K)

Most people have a copy of borderlands because it went on sale alot on steam and people gifted it around like air, most people also don't review shit
The controversy just reminded them they have a garbage game they never reviewed

If it accomplished nothing they wouldn't kvetch about it and develop counter measures.

Never ever buying an epic games store game :^)

Attached: 1113495747922518017.png (640x705, 60K)

What lesson do you think you are teaching valve?

anybody that thinks reviewbombing is a bad thing is an anticonsumer shitheel
oh boo motherfucking hoo, your user reviews went from mostly positive to mixed eight years after launch because you did something retarded, better remove the option for customers to have their voice heard by literally anybody (nevermind the people in charge)

People should have just given negative reviews when they played the games, since they were shit.

since when does review bombing target valve???

>t-t-t-the games were always shit anyway !!!

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 1007K)

>Why does gabe act against us?
Valve's money comes from developers and publishers wanting to sell on Steam. Review bombing makes Steam less desirable to developers and publishers.
Valves biggest market for the last year has been the Chinese. Review bombing anti-chinese racist shit makes Steam less desirable to the Chinese.

Gabe acts against you because you've acted against him and threatened his income, you are bad for business.

>user scores are more trustworthy than journalists!

wait what's wrong with the new one? I have been out of the loop.

Who is this fucking cuck?