MS investigating claims of sexual harassment - "at Xbox, every woman, except for 1, had been called a bitch"

>MS investigating claims of sexual harassment - "at Xbox, every woman, except for 1, had been called a bitch"
Thoughts, Yea Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

maybe they need to turn 360 degrees and get back in the kitchen

who is that one so i can call her a bitch

>being rude is sexual harassment
can't say I'm surprised

>Microsoft treats women like shit
Based

Attached: Spencer Nolan Rice.jpg (442x506, 139K)

they probably asked for it

Based desu. Microsoft really is the chad tech company

being called a bitch is now sexual harassment? oh well, time to call them a cunt instead.

>360
Seen it.

Attached: bZjLO82.png (622x626, 136K)

noice

Am I the only one who gets the schadenfreude feeling now that all of these big tech/gaming companies that decided to start pandering to SJWs a few years ago are finally realizing that it didn't pay off in the end?

Maybe they should be more like Nintendo

Attached: lpepe.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>get called a bitch
>proceed to bitch about it

>except for 1
Why does microsoft fuck up everything they do?

Hire less bitches. Hire more calm women with level heads. Number magically goes down.

Remember that rape joke at E3? those were the days

I like the nice girl who's not a bitch

Phil is not a bitch

Probably a tranny, which is why nobody called him a bitch

Friendly reminder that Xbox has been based since og xbox launch. They fell off at xbone launch, probably because they had to hire a bunch of bitches.

>"at Xbox, every woman, except for 1, had been called a bitch"
I don't know of a single woman that i've had to interact with on a regular basis that wasn't a bitch at some time or another.

People forget that we have words like "bitch" for a reason, it's a means of letting you know that your behavior isn't acceptable in the most concise and efficient manner possible and I can assure you blokes get called way fucking worse.

That's what Spenny got shitcanned. Now the current guy running it is trying to be buddy buddy with everyone else as damage control and it's actually working fantastically.

>"at Xbox, every woman, except for 1, had been called a bitch"
maybe they should have tried not being bitches

If someone calls a woman a bitch at work, it's because she is a bitch. Microsoft just hires evil people.

>That's what Spenny got shitcanned
mattrick you mean? spencer is the current lead

>call someone a bitch
>sexual harassment

Attached: 323545y625.gif (220x225, 419K)

I doubt it, for one.

Phat Phuck phil probably called some conference table woman a bitch when she told him they didn't have enough bagels for seconds

Attached: Phil Spencer is fat.jpg (1800x562, 494K)

>hiring women

Attached: 1553204806095.jpg (715x531, 69K)

no choice or else you're receive constant critics and even professional reviewers will say that your game is bad because it was made by nothing but men that like video games

Whoa, guess i'm a /Xbro/ now.

Attached: 3174916249217421090410840921.png (446x433, 88K)

If you turn 360 degrees you'd be facing the same direction you fucking idiot!