Sekiro doesn't need an easy mod-

>sekiro doesn't need an easy mod-

Attached: 1538249949558.jpg (1920x1082, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUKFJzLaMg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=xy56zzVAaJc
youtube.com/watch?v=mTOnDL4Hnr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

e

You nearly took him down. Whats the problem?

Snake Eyes isn't even a hard miniboss

Attached: 1538765232645.jpg (192x190, 6K)

Can you mod Sekiro?

Yes

Damn, From Software has really stepped up their game. First they fixed the hit boxes, and now this

Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUKFJzLaMg&feature=youtu.be

Lmao, just block the bullets and do a single dodge backwards on the grabs.
The melee attacks are easy as fuck to read.

How do you sit down like that at the end of the video?

I struggled with her too. She's kind of bullshit because if you're too close she goes for the grab and dodging won't get you out of her range, but if you're too far and miss a hit she makes a small dodge backwards+shoots your face.

The only thing that worked for me in the end was parrying her attacks, go for a single hit, wait for her to attack or grab and repeat. Got really tedious.

>brain so mushy it took me like 7 attemps to realize her 80% bullshit attack is a full on grab and not a thrust
Every time I "missed" the mikiri counter and ate a blast to the chest I wanted to snap the controller in half.

Attached: 1527378640304.gif (372x340, 3.84M)

BUKAW

Attached: 1543444918459.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

Is that supercooled water?

Whats going on here?

He put his hand into "hot ice". It's a guy who does all sorts of stupid shit to his body on youtube. It's pretty amusing.

>-ding toolkit
I disagree, it's done wonders for the elder scrolls games

link

>"him"

Is he dead?

Imagine Snek Eyes (and the one who can get fucked by Sabimaru, no less) being considered too hard.

Attached: 1465572050407.jpg (2000x1087, 442K)

Nah his name is L.A BEAST he's a cool dude sometimes he's a bit cringey but usually a good dude

youtube.com/watch?v=xy56zzVAaJc
What the fuck did I just watch?

an entertainer doing what he does best

if she swings from your right, deflect quick. From your left, pause before deflecting. The kick is always followed by the shot, which you can dodge the moment she lifts her gun.

>him

Is there a Kuro character swap mod?

Attached: 1539287411355.jpg (2664x1520, 1.7M)

Attached: 1290662768759.png (941x544, 1.45M)

It appears that OP is still a fag.
Such is the life of OP.

>that song
I miss Tenchu so much.

She does have an easy mode though? Stealth backstab her

The poison snake eyes is more annoying if you don't cheese her ;^)

Watch his crystal pepsi video. It's a riot.

>November 25, 2010
>Some stupid normalfag zoomer meme that's only shown up in the past year or so

Attached: 1443645240764.jpg (200x303, 16K)

Snake Eyes fanart when?

Good old fashioned chemical burn. Did not expect that scream

I didn't even know you could get around her, I just ended up on the platform right infront of her. Will remember that for the inevitable NG+ playthrough.

You can parry her grab, and the timing is easy.

Every screenshot I see is some guy holding a Katana. Are there any other weapons like spears or maces?

I beat her on my third try. You can stealth deathblow her and the upgraded umbrella makes her ranged attacks worthless.

Your only primary weapon is the katana, but you've got a flamethrower, spear, shuriken, and axe as sidearms along with a bunch of utility items.

Katana is your main weapon, you get side weapons like shuriken, firecrackers, flamethrower, an axe etc which require ammo to use unlike the katana. I heard there is a spear side weapon but haven’t found it yet.

Nope.

Have a good day

It really doesn't, like half of the enemies have a way to get cheesed
Just sabimaru her bro

Attached: 1458398093028.jpg (478x320, 59K)

Is this a bait thread or do people actually think this miniboss is hard?

Just backwards away from grabs instead of dodging

Was she supposed to be hard?

Dude AXE lmao
Seriously r1 r1 axe is so op its ridiculous.

I don't play Sekiro but what's with the talk of an easy mode lately? Were game journos expecting an easy game from Fromsoft or something?

I think some legit thought that and others didn't expect it to be as difficult as it ended up being. For them anyway.

>be game journo
>be bad at games
>rage at sekiro
>write an extensive article arguing why an easy mode is needed for inclusion instead of shutting the fuck up and getting gud like everyone

multiplayer and npc summon crutches were taken out, so they actually had to face the challenges

Imagine being shit and not learning from your mistakes

Attached: snakeeyes1.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Vidya journos are assmad they can’t beat the game in one day for their worthless review.

It's not a souls game

I mean you don't need to even beat it for a review a lot of the review can be done by playing up to and beating Gyoubo. You'll get most of how you're supposed to play against normal enemies and minibosses and then get a boss in too.

At the poison one you can just run to the idol behind the cliffs to the left. From there you can easily go and backstab her.

Snake eyes is legit one of the easiest named characters in the game. I mean you can even block the shots if she gets them off.

This isn't Souls, you fucking idiot.

Eventually people are just gonna complain about that just being a meme but it's true.

They got filtered at the chained ogre, user

e.
>Snake Eyes
>hard
Just wait until you get to Guardian Ape

Attached: 1530994520524.jpg (500x375, 56K)

Yeah, i also won against her like that. The problem is that it is super boring to play that way and you subconsciously refuse to engage in that.

Uhh

the game (on NG) is substantially harder than Souls games since you can't brute force anything through powerleveling, summoning or broken builds.
however the game is supposedly really easy if you've finished it once and a cakewalk if you're on NG+ since you can just skip to a few key bosses and ignore the rest.

>Guardian Ape
>Hard
Just wait until you get to owl

Game is on easy mode from the start. You can enable hard mode though, if you find the demon bell.

Attached: 460x259_328256.jpg (460x259, 22K)

>npc summon crutch
I-I shouldn't be using them?

Guardian Ape is way easier than Snake Eyes.

Guardian Ape is a Bloodborne Boss in Sekiro
if you fight him with that in mind he's EZ
Owl right afterwards is EZ too

now these mystery kniggas...

Attached: 20190405221625_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Enemy AI is just too stupid to effectively fight multiple people, so even with the HP bloat they still become much easier.

Because they thought they needed to play a lot of the game to get a good idea of it. I read a review where a guy says he's never gonna finish the game, cause he sucks and doesn't want to end up hating it, but he still loves the game.

Owl 1 is easier than Ape. Once you know his moves he is easier than Genichiro

Attached: 20190405224352_1.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Owl 2 is harder.

>anything
>easier than genichiro "spam block to win" ashina

Dodging backwards totally gets you out of the grab range are you kidding me? I got grabbed once in the 3 tries it took me to kill this bitch. She has like 3 attack patterns and once you figure that out she's piss easy.

Well, the only time i actually needed one was against Darkbeast Paarl. Also not playing online so no help from there either.

He's cool. Too bad genichiro is such a jobber.

Genichiro throws a lot more unblockables and grabs, he's also not as predictable due to a lot more combo openers than just *throws shuriken"
Owl hasn't caught me off guard even once, while Genichiro with his cunt ass bow can instagib you in the face
and you are apparently implying Owl 1 is not "spam block to win" even more so

You can backstab the normal mob one.

Sneak in and puppeteer the mook on the left and you can cheese his first phase easily. After that it's just a standard longswordsman fight that you've been doing on all the rooftop mooks prior to this. I had both stealth skills at the time so I idk if you need them to pull this off.

You’re with you gf at the castle gate when this dude comes up and spears her ass, what do you do?

Attached: A95A9E8C-D6CA-4801-9F9B-50CA21C9AF52.jpg (640x339, 54K)

>maces

Attached: 1510077070510s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

throw some kiddie crackers in his face

I was always able to sprint up to enemies facing away from me even before having both and backstab deathblow them. You can't attack from the sprint though you have sprint, stop then initiate the deathblow. This one though, just use gachiin sugar. But being quick about it is still preferred.

>Guardian Ape is a Bloodborne Boss in Sekiro
>if you fight him with that in mind he's EZ
Imagine being this much of a scrub. Fight him as you should, always on the aggressive, and you'll be done in a quarter of the time. Instead of being some Soulsbabby who spends 10 minutes dodging backwards.

Kill him cause he's pretty easy to kill even if you suck.

MY

Or just save yourself a consumable and just crouch walk in lmao

>Parry
>Double Ichimonji
>Repeat
You are welcome.

Here's how you make Sekiro easy mode
>Increase how forgiving the deflect window is (only slightly, it's already pretty forgiving as long as you aren't spamming it).
>Have three different kanji/sound effects for thrust/slash/grab
I just beat lady butterfly and stopped after the big snake showed up, and so far that's the only consistent screw up I keep running into. A habit of always going for the dodge button when the alert appears on screen because I can't always tell immediately if I'm looking at a thrust/slash/grab.

The whole fight takes about 7 minutes. The first phase is piss easy. Sprinting is pretty damn useful and his normal grab misses 99% of the time. The falling one misses 100% if you sprint. Circle around when he hits the ground and rolls and just beat on him.

NAME

>unlocked double ichimonji
>didn't even remember to try it once

You can probably jog right on up to him if you know he's there and get the backstab. I just wasn't taking any chances. That was the time I killed the miniboss anyway, and the puppet was more distraction than an actual ally.

I will never not be disappointed with the mortal blade

imagine being this much of a retard you think Bloodborne bosses are fought like Souls bosses
begone shitter

Attached: Abhorrent_Beast_(2).jpg (2000x2021, 382K)

If we always used a blade that can kill normal people by just drawing it and sever false immortality, things would just be too easy.

I'm the biggest shitter in the world and I just beat the farting shit ape on my first try and all the mini bosses that lead up to it. I really don't understand what's stopping people from playing this game.

>muh Soulstrash
Back to /vg/.

imagine not playing with the comfiest outfit

Attached: 93-1554512658-1197543136.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

>on NG+
>wanna go through it fast to go farm skill points
>"that" boss comes up
so goddamn tedious

Attached: Sekiro_Folding_Screen_Monkeys_guide.0.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

not knowing Bloodborne bosses are always fought aggressively, and that Ape plays exactly like a BB boss just shows how much of a soulsbabby you truly are.

OK SO BASICALLY

how is that even a boss, it's a minigame

>The whole fight takes about 7 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=mTOnDL4Hnr0

>plays ng with charm and bell

user you are playing the easy mode you just need to hold parry and win you don't even need to perfect parry.

Attached: 1525272101877.png (850x659, 55K)

IS

Finally killed this cunt. This fight is 100% a dodge check. My strategy was firecrackers, then hit, dodge, deflect, repeat.

Attached: 67c.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

Just stand back and let the puppet do its thing. He solo cleared vilehand's 1st phase when I just kept my distance and watched.

a tedious one at that, so bored of it im losing what little will i had to play

>turn around kill the first monkey
>pop gachiin sugar kill the fire monkey
>jump on the tree kill the second monkey
>make the last monkey run up the building and kill him there

shit is so easy.

>farm skill points
>go to ng+
Why not just farm before killing isshin?

I don't hate the tengu mask but I'd rather Sekiro without a mask. It doesn't suit him.

They could have just had mortal blade act as red lumps but with the extra range or nake it chaos blade 2.0

Lmao brainlet

>this nigga took me an hour
>then it killed me when i went to get a drink after it came back to life

Attached: 1552117793397.png (779x900, 1015K)

you can literally pop a sugar before entering the fight, none of them make alarm and you are done in 60 seconds.
But yeah, the fight is kinda bullshit. You are supposed to drive them into the different houses, but I just got all of them in 4 minutes by running around and stealthing them from behind

I'm against Owl and quite fed of chipping away at enemies that can kill me in one-two hits.

Its doable, but not fun. Its one bullshit boss after the other

I didn't use firecrackers I fought it straight up.

>that one faggot who memorizes the wiki before even installing the game and then proceeds to try to look cool in threads

dum samurai fag

My frist try took like 2-3 min. I'm just saying once you understand this game it's easy as fuck you retard. I play the game blind without any guides or anything on my first playthrough you nigger loving faggot.

Attached: 1540055987239.jpg (623x702, 177K)

Because even 1 skill point takes about 20+ halberd ayys now. Figured it was time to go to NG+ if I ever wanna see those final skills. And to do the bad ending so I can get the other Isshin skill.

I guess my puppet was just a shitter. Didn't even clear half his first bar.

literally beat her first try
maybe you should improve your gameplay instead of asking for an easy way out, mouthbreather
also fuck all cripples and retards who feel entitled to play every game. it's not made for you, just play something else that's more appropriate for journalists and cripples.

Do you get much more xp in ng+?

I popped a sugar and got all of them in like a minute. I don't know how. I only saw all the rooms and what they did after I went back to explore and see what everything was. I was like "I didn't know these did these things"

>I MUST KILL LADY BUTTERFLY RIGHT NOW
>I MUST KILL EVERY MINI BOSS THE INSTANT I FIND THEM
just come back later with more prayer beads and attack power bro
you cant grind like souls but you can still come back overpowered

How do you dive under water? I've tried pressing all the buttons but none seem to do it.

Did you killed the corrupt monk?

I actually always forget that firecrackers are really good against animals. It wasn't that I was trying to be "honorable" I just expected the big ape to be considered more than just an animal.

when does Sekiro lock you into the story ending?
Is there some ideal point for cleaning up all areas and missing items? I just got the ability to dive and Ashina Castle was locked down, so it feels like I have reached the last stretch of the game

r2
you dont start the game with it if thats the problem

just fucking accept easy mode, it won’t shrink your white penis (further)

Attached: 00F5B1B5-E229-4263-9F37-6AA8E89F7864.jpg (3464x3464, 1.35M)

Anyone figure out what bite down is meant to be used for?

Have a (you) dumb fucking frogposter

So far, no, not even close to how much I want. The best I got was about 700+ from blue samurais and about the same from those hay hats in senpou temple. Need about 30k for each skill point now, tedious as hell so, another reason to do bad ending, get to NG+2 as quick as possible, see if its any better.

>and attack power
its been proven attack power does nothing. you do the same chip damage no matter what.

SOMETHING HAPPENED SEND HELP

Attached: 56242461_1651727338305590_9132833009563598848_o.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

You get the skill later on from the area called Mibi Village. I won't say what happens or how to get there other than progress through the Ashina Depths.

Ah so that is why. Where is the Monk?

I'm not white so your hyperbole won't work on me :)

*Mibu Village, sorry.

The story would lead you there, dont worry. Its near endgame

Kill yourself before enemy kills you so you can use your next resurrection immediately instead of having it blacked out.

>have 3 res-pips
>use it when you think your about to die
>it kills you
>you revive
>you use up one of your res-pips
>but now your other 2 res-pips will always be available for the rest of the fight

Ah ok, thanks.

all that talk about how "gamers" are entitled and disgusting bigots then these faggot come along and demand easy mode while sleazily using cripples at platform to push it

you can rebind the controls that already true accessibility

Attached: logo.png (779x303, 86K)

It lets you use all three of your revives, if you kill yourself with it before you die.

I'm at 30k per skill or something that as well and I just finished farming some fulminated mercury after killing demon of hatred.
I think I'll stay around and farm the end game a bit before moving on since it provides pretty consistently high xp.

>I'm not white so your hyperbole won't work on me :)
Post dick.

>completing Jinzaemons quest only gets you a Jizo Statue

Attached: 1507313340738.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Attached: 1510957397_easymode.png (600x455, 215K)

Apparently if you beat ng+2 you will max out every skill

Just use the umbrella against the gunshots you dumb fuck.
If you died more than once to this, consider suicide.

You dont really have to do much to complete it, just talk to the guy a few times, so...

I just defeated Gyoubu.

Is this a right moment to cure the old lady and her son of the dragon rot as well as the sculptor ?

I want to finish their quests asap

>finally thought I had it figured out
>Ape boss fight, both extremely low, no healing items left, revive left but crossed out
>pop bite down
>ded

Seriously, from the description, with "resurrection is not restricted", I thought this would have been the exact case where this is useful

Most of the quests and shit are all pretty fucking garbage reward wise, you only get to see their lore. Beating demon of hatred should have given me some hack tool like his firm arm or 20 skillpoints at very least. The only thing i got was 2 shitty stones and 3k xp which was barely enough to fill one bar

>doing anything gets you broken pottery or fistfuls of sand or a candy
half the game is barely worth doing you get jack shit for rewards

Even if the boss kills you? I thought bite down or the hidden tooth had to be used each time to keep using them when you wanted?

just cure it anyway dragon droplets are not hard to come by

Jornos don't realize that there's nothing beyond difficulty in this game. It's a straight forward action.

Just send him to Doujun. at least you get a red-eye fight out of it

i thought demon was gonna drop fire shurikens
i was almost certain of it why else would your main tool not get a fire upgrade like every other tool

This boss was a bit easier than I was predicting, but even though I beheaded him, I'm not getting any rewards...?

Attached: deadless ape.jpg (701x471, 29K)

Am I being joked around by all this easy modo meme shit?

Isn't proper prosthetic use and stealth already easy modo? Do people not actually figure out what the fuck their prosthetics do?

It's a special one though.

Its wording is a tad ambiguous but it doesn't say it makes it available again after it's been made unavailable. Just that dying by using it doesn't restrict your resurrections.

shut up faggot you know exactly whats coming

The game isn't actually hard.

shame it does exactly the same thing as the others. would be better if it was reusable

I've tried exactly this and somehow my timing was a bit off and I traded hits and got staggered out of my ichimonji

>tfw I just throw sand at people like a cunt and call it a day

They are limited though. I still have like 10 at endgame and I don't think I've found all of them. Even vendors about to die from it will still sell stuff so just buy the unique items and then they can fuck off.

Yeah my inventory is stocked to the max with useless shit.

Not having any cool weapons or armor to find like in Souls really did remove my desire to go look around everywhere for secrets and hidden items since I had enough prayer beads and barely ever used the candies.

Because it gets a lazulite one. Only two other tools using fire get a lazulite one.

>reusable jizo
guys i found how fromsoft can give sekiro an easy mode

SHAKE ZULA

>you can rebind the controls that already true accessibility
Thank god for that, my R1 broke in the middle of the game.

Wait. Do all bosses have prosthetic weaknesses or something?

Really? Who figured this out?

You're on Yea Forums, there's no such thing as a thread that isn't bait.

On top of the reusable bite down yeah. That'd be easy mode.

its a skill you learn, you'll know when you get it.

everything has a weakness to firecrackers

THE MIC RULA

His name was Robert Paulson

>attack power does nothing
You're retarded.

True, unless it has no head.

ROBERTOOOOO?

I think Sekiro is certainly a game about overcoming challenges, and I’ve felt that from it quite often. I've felt solidarity and sadness in seeing our modern conflicts echoed in set pieces that depict the cyclical nature of violence, all directed by a select few in power.

With Journalists wanting an Easy mode, that's assuming a lot, like they'll actually be able to make any progress in an easy mode, they'll write articles saying it's still too hard

dumb weekend poster

Ebic simply ebin

this should be the default player skin for the eventual "easy mode" mod

>descendants of the okami women
>sabimaru does nothing
It's better if you just deflect and spam attack.

Attached: 1531607718612.png (422x538, 217K)

spot the reddit faggots

If you give them an easy mode they'll still complain

Attached: 92903BC409324D3B84FB3E3F2FA29227.jpg (1125x1569, 646K)

>frogposter
>is dumb

wowwwwww

I wish they'd include easymode in a dlc and call it whiny journalists mode.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

yes but you have to deal with all the cancer enemies first

Sekiro easy mode should replace all Enemies in Game with the first unarmoured practice goons you face, and all Bosses with coughing and limping old samurai that can hardly swing their swords at you and have a constantly decreasing health bar
That way game journos might be able to beat the game.

Attached: 1554411701100.png (930x916, 1.42M)

>beat the game
>jump into NG+
>fight at the beginning with Genichiro
>'I wonder what happens if you actually beat him as you're set up to fail the first time you play'
>all you get is a slightly altered cutscene

Attached: 1544125761617.jpg (960x960, 108K)

>Makes claim
>No sources
Cope.

>but I work too much I just don't want to try
>but it takes too much time to learn
>but my reaction speed isnt good enough
>but disabled people need to be coddled
>but women arent good enough to play games like this without it
>but anybody who wins is a loser
>but I want to feel included
maybe people who don't like video games should feel excluded

I don't get the vehement opposition for an easy mode. Adding one would have zero impact on the gameplay experience of those who chose not to play on that difficulty, so why would you be against it if not for the petty reason of wanting others to "git gud" so they can experience the game they paid money for?

You can make all the arguments about self-improvement you want to but at the end of the day, if someone is not having fun participating in something that you do to have fun, what's the point?

Attached: shrug.jpg (750x560, 37K)

Just use Sabimaru. It trashes every female boss

Do you not like Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

Why not jist git gud?

I didn't have it when I fought her. I do now though.

Not all females are descended from the Okami

>tfw lost to him because muscle memory from doing the fight before Isshin so many times fucked me over

Why buy a game with no easymode and complain when it has no easymode?
It's really as simple as that.
You're not entitled to have a developer change their games to suit your desires.
The people who use trainers or who simply can't progress are not the target audience.
Just accept it and move on.

Attached: 1359048070662.jpg (380x275, 49K)

Consider an easy mode that literally only gives you endless revives. Dragonrot is more relentless and you get fewer dragonrot heals in the game. Nothing else.

Would you accept it?

Ah, the classic "let's troll good players with a cutscene showing their effort was wasted" move

Help... Me.. 4channel...

Attached: 11322545465616.jpg (1280x684, 58K)

>if someone is not having fun participating in something that you do to have fun, what's the point?
I don't give a fuck if someone isn't feeling 'included' or having fun when I am and vice versa because I know how to use Google and research any game purchase I'm about to make. There are certain games, genres or franchises I steer clear of completely because the gameplay just doesn't do it for me and I'm not going to whine like a faggot on Twitter for the devs to pander to me just so I can feel included. I just don't play the game and move on

A quadriplegic beat this game.
If you're having trouble with anything in it, consider suicide.

>same combos as owl 1
>the owl teleport can literally be dodged just by running
>jumping the fire attack

Whats was so hard about owl 2?

How many tries did you guys have on Demon of Hatred?

Took me about 12 tries before I fucking finally got him.

That'd be so mind numbingly boring. Die. Get up and take a bit of health off. Repeat. I'm glad I'm at least halfway decent at the game.

Why do Sekiro players think you have to commit suicide if you're you're not perfect at the game, is that all they have in life or something?

hot ice

I never thought of jumping the fire.

>That's be so mind numbingly boring
Exactly. A player so shit will be forced to sit through tens of minutes of just chipping away at boss' health.

Why do leftists want an easy mode?

I don't count retries but it was probably about half that.

30+ something. I couldn't get the second phase's sprint+jump timing down for the long fire attack so I died to that a bunch.

hesitation is defeat

Mine will eventually be that. Saving my malcontent and confetti for bar 3 so I can melt his health bar.

Fireblast genichiro's mortal draw, hes easy
1st phase isshin, go aggro. Always double dash whenever he does his unblockable and hit him in the ass with the dash attack.
2nd phase isshin is somewat same, just dont get posture broken by his spear combo. instead deflect and run away then run back and mikiri the thrust.
3rd phase isshin is same as 2nd. If you cant lightning reversal just dash under him as soon as he leaps up.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

How the fuck do I use the umbrella properly?

>stuck on hearing monkey
Just ring the fucking bell and he will be basically blind.

You can actually parry her grab.
Yes, it shows red sign, yes it is grab attack, but you CAN parry her and deal significant damage after.

Confetti doesn't do anything in my experience.

upgrade it so you can spin it

What i liked about Sekiro is that there is literally no stupid tedious run for 2 minutes to get to the boss fights anymore. All the bonfires are right next to the boss

can't believe drones were defending this shit in the previous souls games

deploy as soon as you see an attack animation startup. The deploy animation blocks aswell.
Hold R1 and tap L1 to spin the umbrella....same timing for deflecting, its almost like easy mode for deflecting dont overthink it

>Dude the fight is easy
>Max prosthetic and combat art spam
>Doesn't show the second phase where none of that works

Oh I see, so when people say it's easy they mean they cheesed it using an hour of farming. Right.

Just use cheat engine

The people that want an easy mode are those who are good and beat the game and want casuals to be able to enjoy the game as well. Now the problem is that casuals absolutely don't give a shit about FromSoftware games.

What am I in for, I heard it was pretty hard. How is it compared to Demon of Hatred?

Attached: 20190406144504_1.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

>not tagteaming with the puppet
what a pleb

what the fuck are you talking about you schizophrenic retard

>pay for the gym
>buy dumbbells
>buy other fitness shit
>be surprised you can't lift heavy weights if you don't put effort in it even if you paid
This is how dumb those people are. Videogames are not movies you watch, it's something you interact with so you are required to be able to interact with it in a meaningful way.

its not sekiro players, its the internet. on the internet you should always commit suicide if you struggle with something.

that makes is a shit game then
at least dark souls had its world and neat online features like messages, ghosts and invasions, sekiro has fucking nothing

Four health bars of boss.

Harder

>You can actually parry her grab.
oh shit, I know some red sign attacks are parryable with a perfect parry but never thought it'd work on a grab

>imagine being this much of a shitter
Sekiro has a beautiful world.

Would prefer if the controls were a bit more free. Only having the option to cycle through prosthetics and consumables with button presses is a bit limiting.
The game is designed with a controller in mind, sure, but letting you assign keys to the various slots would have been good.

>Zero impact
An easy mode that isn't just a permanent handholding mode (which isn't fun) would require significant tweaking to the game's learning curve and completely fuck the possibility of significant mechanical complexity without just cutting up and taking out content and they complain about that as well.

A hard mode still fundamentally works because it pushes the player much harder to learn the game's mechanics and engage with it so even if the learning curve is fucked it can still be enjoyable but an easy mode doesn't push the player to do the same thing slower, they just don't do it all.

And they're not experiencing the game if they play on easy mode. A game is a synthesis of all of its elements, including gameplay.
>Someone is not having fun
Then the game isn't for them and they can refund it, this isn't a matter of accessibility but rather a matter of a person's mindset.
Why would I do something that I don't find fun and then complain until it is changed instead of doing something else? Because the only real reason for me to do so would be if I were paid to have an opinion on it, like a games journalist.

>Warning someone that the game isn't fun on the easiest difficulty is insulting

You can mikiri counter the lone shadow ninja dude's red sign kick that he always does in the end of his combos.

>neat
>messages
>ghosts
fucking off yourself.

oh fuck, I thought it couldn't get a lot harder than Demon of Hatred, I guess i'll see you guys on the other side after a couple of hours.

Use the umbrella everytime she does the perilous attack and keep wailing her. Easiest miniboss of my life.

I love how there are multiple ways to deal with an attack that cant be parried even if you wont find out about the other options besides the first one you found, except you fuck up an input or something

I just said screw it and crow feathers out of there. Then after that I beat it right away. The most annoying thing about him is how wonky the hitbox of his stomps are. Sometimes you can dodge or sometime you get stomped.

>short isshin

Attached: laugh.jpg (350x468, 27K)

>Pay for gym
>Go to do bench press
>On your 5th set you stop at 4 reps
>All your effort is reset, not allowed to continue to add weight or do anything different until you do it perfectly

Wow so this is FromSoft logic

NG+ gives a very huge exponential increase in xp
my NG+7 central forces ashina outskirts backstab route gives 70k exp and 6k sen per run until the bridge

Attached: 56350786_2912763828741458_8655785606107889664_n.jpg (960x540, 56K)

>caring about money after the first playthrough
There is literally nothing worth buying outside of like 4 things. And once you get those, ya might as well just never bother talking to all these retarded merchants.

MYSTERY SHINOBI NIGGAS

They can experience the game they spent money for already, nothing is preventing that except their fragile ego.

>Give up at 4 reps and leave to complain on twitter about male dominated gyms, bro culture and the fetishization of strength and fitness
>Meanwhile ignoring the possibility of training until you get better (Grinding either your stats or muscle memory) or improving your form (Trying new approaches and learning new techniques or even cheesing the boss) or getting help (summoning) or literally anything

>Can't even beat the butterfly lady on half game speed
Should I just kill myself?

>do deadlift wrong
>hurt your back
>can't increase weight until you learn not to fuck up
wow wtf why was I punished for making mistakes, gyms need an easy mode

>he plays the game and learns nothing if he loses, resetting his brain and removing any experience from memory
Yeah, we know you are a brainlet.

I've read before that he's weak to it. I have like almost 70 anyway. May as well try it. I'll also use an ako's sugar.

An enjoyable fight. It's not that as hard as people make it out to be.

I just got to the armored knight. Can you use the spear to strip off his armor ?

You can block/parry them

Nothing about this game is as hard as people make it out to be.
Whining about no easymode in sekiro will in time prove to be the most embarassing activity in gaming history.

Same reason they support censorship: they have no respect for creators of "problematic" content or art in general.

Didn't you listen to him? You can't penetrate his armour.

Get good.

I'm not saying we need an easy mode but we need to have a skip boss option.

No. Just deathblow him near the edge. You'll kick him back. ROBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

His life bar is the posture bar.

The design philosophy behind Sekiro, Bloodborne, and the Souls games is an old one that relies on players learning from their mistakes so they are better prepared to handle new mechanics and tougher challenges later on. Adding easy modes would not only break these games and deprive less-skilled players the satisfaction of overcoming a challenge, but also damage the industry as a whole.

Imagine if every developer was required to spend time, money, and manpower destroying their initial visions by making sure their latest releases were so easy that even a toddler could play them. Casuals would be so spoiled from "beating" these games that they'll expect the next one to be even easier and, if it's not, complain endlessly unless the developers pacify them with a patch. It wouldn't be long before homogenization caused even remotely challenging games to go extinct.

Video games are just as accessible as any other form of media. The only things keeping casuals from playing are their defeatist attitudes, self-imposed inexperience, and lame excuses. Harder games having a "barrier of entry" is a myth perpetuated by those that have no faith in themselves and people who insist "gatekeeping" is a major problem fail to understand that others telling them to "git gud" aren't necessarily doing it out of spite.

If there's one thing predictable reactions to games like this prove, it's that there are genuinely entitled "gamers" out there who simply can't stand being left out. Everything can't appeal to everyone. The hours these people have spent begging for easy modes online could've been used to practice whichever part of the game was giving them so much trouble OR look for a new game to play instead. With the sheer number of shallow narrative-centric slogs to choose from these days, casuals have more options than ever before.

No one should seriously expect to beat every game they buy simply because they picked up the controller. If you aren't dying, the devs ain't trying.

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190402151151.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Yeah, he died pretty quickly. Was expecting a bit more desu

even if you whiff the dodge you've still got a big window to parry it (since it's also a stab). once I realised that I never got grabbed again.

Even if the game had an easy mode, people still wouldn't even bother to complete the game, 80% of all players haven't even beat divine dragon. Adding an easy mode would probably turn that into 50% at most, these people simply don't deserve the easy way out and need to learn how to be better at their hobby, it's not entertainment, it's a hobby, ever game requires you to be somewhat adept at what you're doing. Sekiro is no different, but I know you won't reply with an actual retort, faggot.

I never knew it was a stab. But I didn't get grabbed a whole lot by it either.

>tfw finished the game and still have no idea how these works
Sometimes I have 3, sometimes 2.
But I don't give a fuck, I'm done with the game anyway.

Attached: cd969418827d498362edf0d2b58278b7.png (144x73, 29K)

>Players should be able to learn from there mistakes
>What do you mean "Why do the bosses 1 shot you?" How else are you suppose to learn if you don't sit through hours of loading screens?

because I hold these people to a higher standard than they hold themselves. I don't think I'm special because I beat Sekiro; I just respected the game enough to listen to its instructions and apply what it told me. you shouldn't reward people because they don't want to try.

No bosses one shot you.

I hope this is b8, because the game literally explains it to you.

You have one that resets by resting, the other ones reset by getting deathblows or by killing enemies. I think deathblows always refill whereas killing is less consistent in refilling.

Because they didn't add it in the first place. Fromsoftware isn't some small developer they know that there's a worldwide audience for their games and yet they sent out the game as is because that's the experience that they wanted to give.

I'm serious.
Alright thanks m8.

>lesson one: don't fucking get sat on by the monster

>Why buy a game with no easymode and complain when it has no easymode?
They don't, the ones that want an easy mode are the good players who want casuals to experience the game too. Casuals don't give a fuck about Fromsoftware games.

>tfw you realize it was developer's advise on how to beat him

Attached: 1471233217907.jpg (418x398, 16K)

You don't need to pay attention to them so I guess I get how you didn't get how they came back. I almost never used the extra ones. I usually use the default one to extend a method against a boss.

Attached: 1542557583807.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

I normally don't care about this sort of thing and just tell people play on what they feel comfortable with but these games do not need an easy mode. They're supposed to be challenging/harder then other games and that's how the devs want people to experience it. If they're not enjoying the game enough to want to improve and get better and instead want an easy mode then perhaps the game isn't for them. These people just want everything handed to them for minimal effort or anytime something stops them for doing x thing.

Since there isn't a help thread:
I just got the two ingredients for shota, I have no clue where to go next.

Miyazaki-sensei

Isshin oneshots you with thrust attack.

He even says it more than once.

Attached: 20190403214859_1.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Eat the rice, give a persimmon, reach fountainhead, go back for tears.

relentless attack dude

You got the stone and flower? See if all the idols are grayed out at ashina castle then go to the abandoned dungeon entrance and make your way to where you beat genichiro.

Sekiro isn't a hard game, it's just a puzzle, once you figure it out it's piss easy. My fist playthrough took me a little under a week to beat and my second playthrough took half a day to beat. Honestly hollow knight is harder then this game.

How did he end up in Genichiro's butt?

Question :
what do you have exactly to do for Emma to give you the secret technique from Ishin ?
I dont find any clear responses on net.

Hi, blog-I mean, "journalist." Try peddling that shit back on twitter where you belong.

learn the last skill in any skill tree

Unlock an ultimate skill or something.

The most retarded shit I've ever heard.

>spear
revisit the starting area

Wow...

Get the final technique in any of the scroll lists. Same with Isshin before he dies, user. Emma just takes over that particular role if you never got the final scroll from Isshin before endgame.

Genichiro used his own body as a vessel portal to the underworld.

>implying anyone gets to isshin without learning the game mechanics

you are fucking retarded

You severely overrate how popular From games really are. Normalfags don't care, stop trying to bait them in with some shitty easy mode.

This guy walks into your room and slaps your game's difficulty. What do you do?

Attached: James Davenport.jpg (110x110, 3K)

Game journos can't even get through the tutorial for cuphead.
An easy mode can't save them.

retards like you who get stuck on the ogre are the only ones asking for easy mode

Okay so like i already have the mushin arts she will not giving me anything. It's just weird that she say to me that i dont master yet the esoteric arts which is wrong.

Journalists are figuring out admitting to being a subhuman can get them clicks

No, go read the journo articles about wanting an easy mode. They've all beaten the game.

you can see him grab a handful of what is presumably sodium polyacrylate (the stuff in baby diapers that instantly gels liquid)
ergo fake and gay

his grab hitbox is pretty retarded but its not like there wasnt harder shit up to that guy

Attached: 1548998011382.png (220x220, 40K)

I get it that people have different fun.
some likes to order pizza. some likes to make pizza.
but why I have to git gud at pointless single-player games and why should I be proud of beating it. when I can git gud at other games like fighting-games,shooting-games or LOL.

even though I like sekiro. I really wish sekiro has pvp mode.

Stop trying to deflect from the issue. The people complaining aren't "good" players.

Is there a trick to farming that exp?
I run through whole areas without dying and I barely get more than two levels.

Attached: 1549439112297.png (500x704, 275K)

See
Even that blue haired tranny you guys keep on posting claims to have beaten the game.

With Isshin it's sometimes funky. Couple of times he striked diagonally and for some reason went though my mikiri counter.

@457531179
shit bait

Handful? He grabs like a bit then drops most of it.

yeah with cheats

This is a fun minigame that I beat without any knowing any of the gimmick interactions except accidentally chasing Seeing Monkey into darkness.

You new here?

Yeah I got the stone and flower, not sure what you mean by idols.

How do I know if Sabimaru is accomplishing anything?

>implying anyone in those replies was advocating for easy mode
Each of them were calling you out for being an idiot, user. Stop being stupid.

>not sure what you mean by idols
"""Bonfires"""" you colossal pleb

You get a green kanji.

the poison kanji flashes when you poison them, if they can be poisoned that is

Why would I take their word for it when they're clearly okay with cheating?

How the fuck do you play up to this point and not know they're called idols?

Im pretty sure it was easy to dodge if you just dodge back twice quickly.

The things you've been sitting at to get skills, enhance health and posture, enhance attack, buy spirit emblems, teleport and rest. You know. Those idols.

You pray because otherwise its useless even on the 2 mini-bosses its supposed to work on.

Okami in the fountainhead get poisoned in like one hit then are completely open.

it just stays active for an odd amount of time and can grab you even when you're midair which looks awkward as hell.
I'm having more of an issue with how it looks and feels than the actual difficulty of it.

>Okami in the fountainhead
who now?

I knew they were called idols but not in the context of "greyed out", could have been something else in the game.
In any case I finally found the way into senpou temple so I can continue.

whatever
it doesn't take much

>bored and didn't feel like playing anything
>watched Phil play Sekiro
>stopped watching when he stopped playing
>still wasn't feeling like doing anything
>watch some random thot
>it's not a thot
>just a 4.5/10 female playing Sekiro and getting fucked by the rape ape
>relatively small time stream
>no hundreds of thousands of bit donations
>she's actually not obnoxious
>no fucking sparkly gay dumb crap or ponies and other gay rainbow shit anywhere
>she is clearly enjoying a challenging video game
>very different from normie thots who play for a while so they can pretend to be gamur gerrlls, stop playing after 30 minutes and then they chat and whatever and get free money and proceed to log off only to do the same shit later

what the fuck? the experience was jarring so I had to stop watching once she beat the ape

Wait till you get to the next one

Nice blogpost. She'll join their ranks once her viewership rises.

This one?

Attached: I am so bad at this game.webm (854x480, 2.72M)

The long neck samurai all over the FountainHead palace

Sabimaru absolutely fucks them up, destroyes their posture like crazy. I heard it was also supposed to work on Snake Eyes, but I only managed to poison them once

I want game devs to make the games they want to make
Games are generally considered art. I wouldn't walk up to a picasso and go "hmm it needs more red" and demand that they paint it more red. People would call me an idiot if I did.
Why can't I call people idiots for wanting to change games not made for them?

nah, she wasn't new to streaming and she doesn't have the looks/tits

Can you make a video where you stick your hand in some then? I wanna see what happens.

If anything, Sekiro could use a hard mode. As it stands, Dragonrot is basically meaningless. You'll miss out on some lore, and that's about it. You can't count on Unseen Aid, anyway.
It would've taken two changes to make Dragonrot mechanically interesting: make it a punishment for using resurrective power rather than actually dying and allow it to permakill NPCs if it goes uncured long enough.

Who was this semen demon

>mobs I don't even have to care about when they kill themselves in 2 deflects or 1 lightning reversal
Meanwhile I've gotten Snake Eyes poisoned but at the cost of 5 gourds and 1 pellet because even when they get hit by the 1st hit they block out the rest of the combo 9/10 times. Pray and maybe they'll decide to get hit by the full combo and get poisoned.

Prosthetics suck. Just deflect/jump/evade everything until deathblow.

>resurrections
>stealth kills
>can't fall off edges
>spamming L1 is a legit strategy
>parry timing is absurdly lenient
>every boss is cheesable by running away and baiting the exact same ctrl+v leap attack
>have to put 0 thought into builds or gear
>new save idols every 30 seconds
How is this not easy mode: the game?

It does have a hard mode.

Post her.

Revive allowing you to revive again instead of asking you to do a deathblow
You can use it if you think it's worth the half health bar you get when resurrecting

>if someone is not having fun participating in something that you do to have fun, what's the point?
then dont participate in it
no one is forcing you
dont play it
go outside
have sex

It has an enemy's drop more money and loot mode

I would have liked to have seen Dragonrot be a revamped world tendency system. Kind of a shame From never really developed that concept.

Man Kuro’s charm is retarded.
>you blocked instead of deflecting?
>fuck you, take 50% damage

Well. Play something else then?

Coupled with the inherent input lag, its just not worth the epeen points.

Then don't give it back to him.

May be you want some kind of easy mode?

In my game it killed the old woman on the bridge I'm pretty sure.

stop being a brainlet and learn how to read. blocking, for enemies and for you, doesnt prevent status buildup. she is just moderately resistant to poison like many other enemies are.

A hard mode has never ruined a game

Prosthetics are great, the only one I find kind shit is the Mist Raven

Everything else is kinda situational but very useful. Spooky umbrella for Headless Ape, Finger Whistle to make the monkeys kill each other, Divine Abduction allows you to get a backstab or get away in a pinch

>Prosthetics suck
The worst opinion I've seen concerning Sekiro, and I've been in SEVERAL Sekiro threads on Yea Forums

And that mode in NG+ makes you take massive damage if you fuck up the parry, which against mobs is kind of null but against bosses is deadly, especially the speedier ones

Aren't they descendants of the Okami? Meaning they should be weaker to poison?

She only got poisoned when she took the full combo. Before that she took 5 blocked combos, in succession and didn't.
>moderately resistant
>when sabimaru lore outright writes they don't have resistance to it
I'll just block it out, not worth it.

abduction also instakills punchy monks, staff monks, giant mace monks, and firebomb monks.

you unlock easy mode very early on

Attached: easy mode.png (656x527, 241K)

cope

wait really? Shit, gotta test that out

Does it also work against the twirling double halberd faggot monks?

see

axe, firecrackers and umbrella solve most problems

why the fuck would some random lepper woman be a decendant of the okami? the descendants it refers to are the blue warrior women in the fountainhead palace. and they get poisoned in like 1 or 2 hits. THATS what no resistance is like.

It's not really harder though it's just dragonrot matters a little more. If you get all the unique items a vendor has then they have way less use. You can farm up items. I have a shit ton of pellets and other stuff just from farming sen. Once you buy a shit ton of confetti late game then they have absolutely no use.

it does not, unfortunately. but you can air-to-air deathblow them.

They're not even hard.

They are descendants though. Lore states as such.

this shit is stupid easy once you know their placements. White is right behind you at the start, you can get behind purple by going left up the buildings, green is always in the middle and can be grappled to from behind, and orange patrols in a straight line around the rooftops. Takes like 60 seconds max.

I thought those WERE the okami.

>enemy takes 4 hits to kill
>come back after endgame, they now take 1 hit
yea attack power does nothing.

Run past her to the left until her name disappears. Others might shoot at you but you will lose her aggro. You can then shimmy back across that ledge and back stab her

>>November 25, 2010
Huh?

Attached: 1554475861088.jpg (824x579, 85K)

t. Kojima

Ok lads, just beat Isshin, and fuck me that boss made me orgasm from start to finish.
Wasn't even that bad, just took a while to get all of his moves down. Gonna do NG+ without Kuro's charm and ringing the bell, so I'm ready to get fucked.
I do have a couple of questions though :
>where the fuck did those centipedes come from
>how the fuck was isshin inside of Genichiro, and was he there the whole time

Attached: 1554439352791.jpg (811x611, 206K)

hello, reddit babies, now get the fuck out

Are you the guy who's been stealing my blood

where does it say that? i even went and checked the prayer necklace that mentions the snake eyes and it said nothing of the sort.

yes and no? they are okami but they are also the decendants of the okami that attacked a long time ago. they arent the "same" okami.

Bad players can't summon bodyguards and cheese out every single area anymore

>centipedes
some shit the monks did to emulate Kuro's Dragon heritage. Theory is that the glowing centipedes seen feeding on the dead immortal carps at the bottom of Fountainhead get immortal by proxy and the monks used them to atttain immortality. The water that flows down the FountainHead palace reaches Mibu Village and that's why they are zombies

>Isshin
Second mortal blade opens portals to the underworld. Genichiro sacrificed himself to bring his grandfather back and opened the portal on his neck because he figure out it would look metal as fuck

centipede eggs are in the rejuvenating waters. drinking them can result in infestation. the second mortal blade can open a gate to the underworld with a blood sacrifice. genny sacrificed himself to summon his dad grandpa to beat your ass. and isshin comes back in his prime because thats how it works in japanense mythology.

Based

Sabimaru text and dialogues regarding gun fort.

Oooh, I see. Yeah, both of those make sense. Thanks high-IQ anons.
But wasn't Isshin against the whole "use Kuro's blood for Ashina" thing? Maybe because he came back in his prime his ambition came back with him?

I play on PC and it made deflecting anything I hadn't seen before impossible. Really frustrating at times

All rejuvenating water?

People meme the game as harder than anything else ever because they get gatekept by the ogre or Lady Butterfly and post before they realize the game is different but piss easy once you figure it out
You attack the boss two or three times until they deflect then spam the parry button until they try to back off, run after them, and repeat
If they do a big windup move without red kanji you try to interrupt or spam deflect
If they do a red kanji move you can be a safe bitch and jump which beats 2/3 options, or you can take the five minutes to learn what the windup for a sweep is, a thrust, or a grab and press the one button you’re supposed to press for it
This is the entire game, this lets you beat 80% of the content and apart from some small gimmicks will let you beat every boss within five tries from Oniwa to Isshin
The game -actually- becomes challenging if you give back kuro’s charm on NG+ because spamming parry doesn’t work anymore, but on NG it’s legitimately downright boring by the very end once you figure it out. The excuse that they don’t have time to learn this stuff is horseshit, I’m a fucking doctor working 9 hour days at a real job full time and I figured it out
Ultimately they write about it because gullible fragile retards like half the people on Yea Forums inevitably get angry about it and feel like the best course of action is to give these articles clicks and write comments and do all the things that reward a journalist for writing these articles

Same, every encounter was just blocking and observing/dying until I got the timings down. 0 reactions since they were useless.

The goat strat for most BB bosses is still just stay behind them. There are only a few where parrying is necessary.

I play on pc too and it worked fine. And it's an old as fuck pc too.

You just didn't notice it. Input lag is not about fps or performance.

correct me if I'm wrong, but it's a grab, not a thrust, and therefore can't be mikiri countered, either way it's easy to jump away from it

Isshin wanted to die fighting, and since he came back in his prime he was super stoked about fighting Sekiro as he considered him someone who could actually match up to him.

Also, his grandson killed himself to bring him back, I guess he also wanted to honor his last wish

tf are you talking about bro?

Attached: 1189240990628.jpg (686x751, 88K)

>Claims it makes the game unplayable
>Somehow it can be "not noticed"
Do I have superhuman reflexes or something to react to the enemies then?

It’s a grab but there is a point while she’s awkwardly waggling it out that it can be interrupted with a timed deflect. It’s very, very weird timing though, it’s best just to jump back if you see her moving her staff like that

>the madman just wanted to fight
That's even better. Can't wait to fight him again.

>Claims it makes the game unplayable
>unplayable
Where, in any post of this whole reply chain, did anybody write that?

>made deflecting anything I hadn’t seen before impossible
Not him but I beat multiple bosses on the first try by just reacting to what an obvious attack was and doing a bit of deflect spam

Isshin is the single most sane person fromsoft has ever thought up.

there's a guy in the castle that wants you to kill all the samurai. does he give anything good? I thought I killed them but he doesnt recognize it

1st phase sword-saint is super easy if you have High Monk. Wait for him to sheathe his sword, deflect the first hit and High Monk when he sweeps - 20-25% posture break right there.

Sorry, I assumed "impossible" made it actually impossible and wasn't just hyperbole.

The guy who wants you to kill rats you mean?

>spam the parry button
Why do people say it works. I tried many times and got wrecked.

Easier than Demon since it's a proper Sekiro fight and not some Souls-like wannabe bullshit. Fucking Demon of Hatred isn't even fun to fight.

why does sekiro just not feel satisfying to play, my brain just shuts off when playing the game for a while

I always preferred shuriken to axe once I got the lady butterfly version those little butterflies can take out entire regular mobs and theyll literally stop bosses in their tracks because it seems they're programmed to try and deflect every single little butterfly coming at them

You weren't deflecting, you were blocking it out and occasionally deflecting until you saw how the attack string goes so you can be even more successful next time. And of course you'll get some bosses 1st try like that, nobody implied that's impossible either.

>impossible to be able to deflect an oncoming attack saw for the 1st time and just blocking it out until you figure out its timing = impossible to beat the whole game
Brain issues?

you clearly missed some in that same area

Would love to have been able to switch between different combat arts. Having to pause the damn game just to switch combos is retarded.

easy as fuck, stop being bad

>parry, parry, parry

>jump for grab

>repeat

if you wanna bitch, talk about ogre/ape and his vacuum grabs.

It's too fucking hard bros
What do?

FUCK THAT FUCKING MINI-BOSS, IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO BEAT IT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1507083679917.png (400x416, 41K)

Don't button mash. Focus.
Never hesitate.

I'm a terrible player too so I set small goals first when taking on a boss.

git gud fag

Even better you can bait her into poison water and wait for 5 minutes death blow then repeat.

Stop being so fucking new you ignorant dolts.

>HOW MY BLOOD BOILS
>FACE ME SEKIRO!

Gets me pumped everytime. I'm glad I beat Isshin head on instead of cheesing him by baiting the leap

nah, that mist thing is way easier. i literally just mashed R1 and killed it

You retards do realize that you can just do the area in reverse and stealth her for the first health bar, right?

>going through NG+ gun fort
>up a random cliff
>suddenly gourd seed
always thought 9 sips was a weird number

Attached: 1495711307369.jpg (356x314, 21K)

Demon of Hatred was a fucking joke. Just stick close to him at all times and you will be fine. Died to him only 4 times.
Isshin is easily the hardest boss in the game, but it rewards you actively for parrying properly. It's also easily the funnest fight in the game, so the difficulty doesn't even matter. I actually wanted the fight to last forever.

also huge window to parry his full screen thrust

If people complaining want to witness the game without any effort they can just watch it on youtube. I don't understand why this is such a big deal.

Because even if you miss the party when spamming you’ll probably just guard it instead. Sekiro has startup frames when both entering and exiting the blocking stance, so it your’re spamming it chances are you’re either getting deflect or block friends with very few in between.

Honestly snake eyes was kind of BS and I say that as someone who didnt really struggle throughout the game. I keep seeing that webm of the ogre grabbing someone in a ridiculous manner but it seems like that guy just got unlucky because in both my ogre fights the grab boxes seemed fine, out of all the mini bosses snake eyes was the only one who stood out to me as having a particularly janky hit box. That gun grab just has an INCREDIBLE reach, there were times when I would jump backwards and it would STILL catch me, tried jumping over or on top of her and it still would, and once it grabs you if you dont have full hp that move is pretty much a OHKO. Definitely what I believe to be the low point of the game both mechanically and because I didnt really understand how the snake eyes people fit into the lore

Isshin is IMO the best final fight FromSoft has ever done

>Isshin accepts his defeat with pride and Sekiro helps him commit sudoku

Manly tears were shed

This game is easy mode. You don't lose all your shit on death, you can revive after you die, a giant pop-up appears over your head when enemies do heavy attacks.

What more do you need?

>you can actually stab true monk two times leaving her wih just one health bar

Attached: 1360803122711.jpg (447x444, 27K)

I never got grabbed by the ape. His ground grab misses even if you half-ass avoiding it and his falling grab you sprint out of the way and up to him when he lands to get hits in.

Auto deflect

Ogre hitboxes are a meme, all webms so far that are proof it has shit hitboxes clearly show his arms clipping on Sekiro

Ogre just lacks an animation to go from the lounge to slamming Sekiro's shit

You can also competely stun her with firecrackers in phase 3 for maximum cheese

Only baby bitches do that though

I wonder if there's a new type of sub-human these days that watches other people play video games but never really plays them himself. He buys some video game stuff and pretends to be a fan of some select series but instead of playing those games he just watches others play them on youtube and twitch and whatever glory holes of the Intershits. And yet he thinks he's a gamer and talks about the games after reading wikis and watching others play them.

Horrifying thoughts like these keep me up at night.

>You don't lose all your shit on death
but you lose half and you can't get it back

Gotta be fast to do it though. But once you get that down she's easy, she's also stunned by firecrackers. Literally like a one minute boss fight.

>Damn, From Software has really stepped up their game. First they fixed the hit boxes, and now this
Sweety. That never happened.

Attached: Kun Laugh.gif (340x340, 137K)

the jumping grab is literal bullshit.

Oddly enough once you get sen you can never have under 1 sen. You can't halve 1.

Why should I play this game? It looks just like a samurai reskin of bloodborn.

Hardest enemy in the game are the blue or white short Buddhist baldies with the tridents.

Start using the sprint then. I never had a problem with it after learning I can sprint out of it's range really easily. And then close distance to get hits in.

Definitely. I hope the DLC bosses are just as great, since that's usually the best part of their games.

this made me realise how shit i am at games

I know, but many enemies have grabs that will hit you if you aren't touching them, it's like DS2 shockwaves.

This gal is easy, from the bottom bonfire, duck and walk towards the tent with the two enemies, you can walk past them, past them around the rock there she stands, you can backstab her, her fight is easy, dodge sideways inbetween hits and when she does her grab jump twice

We'll see if we get dlc stuff.

Can't wait to fight Tomoe and have her have some really bullshit combo where she uses something to keep you from jumping and then blasts you with lightning

fuck that, there was no need for 2 spear phases or the first phase at all.

We probably will. Every game so far had at least one DLC.

The one there is the sunken valley one. But that strategy does work for the poison pool one.

I don't know I tried it and it fills your posture meter very fast leading to breaking.

Guys I can't beat Corrupted Monk -nun- -fake-
halp

Or throw the lighting back at you, resulting in a ping-pong match.

Most enemies have a grab that has reasonable hitboxes. I never got grabbed by the ogre in a bullshit way either.

>First phase
It's the easiest phase and it's just good ol' fashioned swordplay

>2 spears phase
Isshin would be a tad too easy if he only had one spear phase and you could bait him into using Way of Tomoe over and over

he telegraphs fucking everything
come on

Wait so there's two Corrupted Monks? I just beat the one at Mibu village.

it's literally a filler fight

isshin at the estate is a better fight.

That would be more fun than a bullshit combo like the other guy said

shit, that would a really interesting idea

Snap Seeds can be used up to 3 times to damage her health bar and stagger her. Use Divine Confetti. Unlike all other apparition-type enemies, she doesn't inflict terror. Not that bad

>Miyahacki: Hmmm.. so people want to fight Tomoe in the DLC? Hah, fuck that! Add some old Santa looking dude wearing samurai armor.

You also miss a huge chunk of the game and don't get to see Isshin when he was a badass.

Oh, you mean when you fight genichiro every time you die?
Yeah that was a bit lame, but it's so easy it doesn't even matter.

sword saint is a bad fight, it's only hard because it's 4 phases long.

you just block shit and spam mikiri

last phase, pray for lightning jump and shoot it

it's almost a gimmick fight like dragon. estate isshin is non-gimmick.

Ye.
The true monk is something you fight later on.

Christ you're such a fucking shitter.
You don't have to cheese the lighting attack unless you're some baby bitch.

On regular enemies, sure, but I have the same suspicion about bosses and how little damage they take regardless of your attack power.

I cannot back this up in any way, mind you.

UH TO ALL THE MINISTRY PEOPLE OR RATS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Attached: sekiro 2019-04-02 20-44-14-96.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

I killed the headless at the once foggy area, so I'm all out of confetti. Is there any way to get more?

That's a blatant lie though. I cheesed through the first one because she's that bullshit of a boss relying on bullshit range attacks. Now, Genichiro and Giraffe, thats an easy one IF you know what youre doing.

it is a gimmick boss, the other isshin fight has no easy 25% posture move to exploit, you have to dodge fire or die.

When he stands up straight and runs toward you, he's going to do one of two things: swipe and retreat or jump and grab you. Only the grab gives a perilous attack prompt, so as soon as you see that, you should turn and run.
The grabs in this game do have some fucky hitboxes, though.

There's video evidence of the ogre's bullshit tracking, user, so arguing from personal experience in this case is a losing battle.

There's a bit of confetti inside the house right before the monk

Otherwise you'll have to grind blue samurai in the castle

>relying on bullshit range attacks
So close the gap. The only time you need to back off is when she winds up her grab.

>it's a gimmick boss
It's not.
You're not even gonna get the chance to cheese the lightning unless you get good at the first two phases. At the third fight you can fight him head on WITHOUT cheesing the lightning attack unless you're some kind of shitter.

Didn't know I could farm it, thanks user

Owl 2 does with his dash attack after throwing a shuriken

so I am supposed to take a death because i'm not "cheesing" the in game mechanics?

no, fuck that boss and it's padded length.

drop rates are shit tho, make sure to use the Mibu Balloon that makes you drop more loot

>Owl counting off your resurrections while screaming the first two tenets of the Iron Code at you
Kino

>so, am I supposed to fight the boss properly
Yes.
How did you even enjoy the rest of the game if you don't like Isshin? Did you go through the entire thing crying?