Borderlands 3

Goddamn these vehicles man

Attached: 33646853428_4d11c28fb4_h.jpg (1600x900, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.facepunch.com/general/bvnqr/Epic-Games-Store-Is-Shit-But-It-s-Not-Spyware/1/
youtu.be/Xj49nsG4ruo?t=166
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

game is gonna be trash. oh boy shitty short campaign and repetitive multiplayer with lootboxes and horrible gunplay. just wait. you'll see.

>t.seething steam fag

BASED

oh boy
he said it
is he dare i say /ourguy/

already planned to pirate it, so no difference to me

so goddamn brave. i hope you get a medal.

how can the promotional material for a vidya be so kino?
i'll be posting more

Attached: mask of mayhem.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

moze master race reporting in

Attached: moze.webm (640x360, 3M)

What does the mayhem mean? I thought this was called psycho's mask

The texture work looks great.

t. console cuck who thinks theres no difference between 30 fps and 60 fps

>not playing as the homo robo

Attached: 12301242322380.jpg (608x902, 137K)

>proclaims game to be waste is time
>announces his desire to spend a fair amount of time invested to it
You sure showed us

Attached: 1550675244609.png (637x588, 18K)

Cel shading sucks.

im glad borderlands isnt cel shaded then

>taking the obvious bait

Whatever. Borderlands' pseudo cel shading sucks.

fpbp
fuck randy and chinks

Yeah, 4k is really helping with with higher res and more detailed textures all around, even now im playing 2 with uhd patch and textures look so much better

Attached: Borderlands 2 Screenshot 2019.04.06 - 10.10.10.08.jpg (3440x1440, 1.4M)

Imagine caring about the worst part of its predecessors. Vehicles in BL always handled like absolute trash and were basically a hold left click simulator to kill enemies.

>everything in leak matches up
>except it looks like guns dont have interchangeable parts and classes only have one ability

Until you reached like level 35-40. Then your car would explode if you even dared tap an enemy

>>except it looks like guns dont have interchangeable parts and classes only have one ability
good
these would have ruined the game
and by ability im assuming you mean action skill

enjoy the Epic store exclusivity Deal

Attached: 22 08 2020.jpg (660x751, 204K)

i will
i already pre ordered

>i already pre ordered

Attached: head shake.gif (288x216, 148K)

damn these vehicles sure look B A D A S S

Can I get a quick redpill on the epic game store and why to be pissed about this?

no reason

looks good, can't believe it's free

finally

Attached: giphy.gif (384x270, 1M)

Is Anthony Burch coming back?

I appreciate what he did with the story and especially Jack, but the guy's writing became insanely cringy as time went on. (Spoiler, real Gay people don't randomly say "I'm gay" every 5 minutes).

that right thing is literally the gantz vehicle

General Grievous Bike looks like fun

Attached: escaping.png (500x383, 118K)

Sadly true, considering how they fucked up with the last game they made, this is going to be well designed, short cash grab. Not really worth slapping a number to it, which will be a huge mistake.

I really do not understand why Yea Forums is excited about Soiderlands.
The first game was OK, everything after that was atrocious.
The shitty forced memes in 2 made me seethe with anger. Proto-SJW undertones did not help either. I wanted to torture everyone involved with that garbage fire of a game. Good thing I pirated it.
I cannot wait what "funneh ebin le meemees" are going to be in this trash.

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

i literally remember nothing about the first game at all except fighting a squid at the end, it was that fucking bland

can't wait to unlock them in the mission where you have to recover the access key for each one while a quirky female NPC talks like a teenager and tries to be funny

They take your info and give it to other people. I've also heard that they are easier to hack than others. And then there's the spyware.

Lotta shilling going on even earlier this time. I remember when I fell for my first Yea Forums shill

The mono wheel bike is new.
Otherwise the same old catapult deal all around this time? Meh.

will be worth right no nothing like in bl1 and bl2

>They take your info and give it to other people.
like every single company in the world does (including steam)

> I've also heard that they are easier to hack than others.
[citation needed]

>And then there's the spyware.
was proven incorrect forum.facepunch.com/general/bvnqr/Epic-Games-Store-Is-Shit-But-It-s-Not-Spyware/1/

the client itself is dogshit as a store (it doesn't even have a cart feature) but people are running a hate-train for it filled with the wrong reason

trailer already showed multiple abilities per character.

It was ok but incessantly boring.
Me an friends pirated it at played using Tunngle.
Two of them got bored half way through, my best bud and me finished it, but we were sick of it by the end.
BL2 came out an my best bud's brother, who was a fedora lord, convinced us to play it.
Every play session was mental torture, listening to the forced memes written by Gearbox hacks, then listen to fedora lord explaining why the shit jokes were funny.
The guy had to finish the game alone, cause everyone quit.

how does it feel to have such a shit taste?
BL2 was great and Pre-Sequel was even better.

I hope BL3 has a vehicle like the Lancer from BL1, where all 4 players have a different role: driver, mine layer, gunner, and blast pulse.

I played it by myself and didn't let the humor get to me, wasn't that bad

Granted I was like 13 or 14 so I had different tastes. My little brother swears by the game, though

I hope the guns won't be giant fucking memes this time like in BL2, BL1 was way better.

Too late for that hope, there gimmicks are listed on the website

Oh fuck, guess I'll check it out and hope for the best. Thanks user

And people say there's no technical improvement over BL2. The average retard sure is fucking blind.

How does it feel like to be a manchild, with reddit tier sense of humor?

Seems like an improvement over BL2 atleast. Shame about Hyperion keeping the dumb accuracy as you fire gimmick, and tediore is still full on meme. Oh well better than I expected atleast.

frens pls stop

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 19K)

God I hope I can kill lilith in BL3

>my best bud
Are you 10

Yeah, its definitely an improvement. I'll be honest though I kinda like the Tediore meme. It's not obnoxious like the other shit you get in BL2, you dont feel pressured to reload with a Tediore weapon because the reload is so quick and it still deals damage while reloading.

sick blog bro

Judging by that part in the trailer where it appears she loses her siren powers, i'm gonna say shes gonna die in BL3

I will have to build a new PC to play it. So far I was thinking about:
>Ryzen R5 2600
>ASRock B450m Pro4
>G.Skill Aegis 2x8GB 3000Mhz CL16
>Zotac RTX 2060 Twin Fan
>Crucial MX500 500GB
>500W 80+ Bronze PSU

Attached: image.jpg (600x315, 21K)

>can get refund at anytime
>ensures I get the game if it sells out
fuck off

>sells out
>digital
wat

Attached: 1541094956402.jpg (800x450, 52K)

>> 0.15 has been added to your social score. Good job comrade.

>has no counter argument
the store is shit like i said but people are parroting mis-information

>Borderlands 3 is GOTY
>Yea Forums in a full meltdown mode

this. this shit finna be slaw

>sells out
>digital only
wat. Atleast wait till it's like a week left to go so you can make a more informed decision, that being said I probably will pre-order if there's a pre-load available on epic, Division 2 just isn't doing it for me.

maybe hes one of those faggots that buy 200 dollar 'collectors editions' because he wants toys.

Never played a Borderlands game, but want to look into it, where do I start?

Attached: 1528196832519.png (545x308, 33K)

Physical is superior to digital if you aren't a slob or have friends.

Any part of the franchise serves as an equally effective jumping on point.

I would say BL1 is basically excessively bland, BL2 and Pre Sequel have writing that can get annoying fast, and Tales, while having the best writing far and away, is an interactive movie.

So it's to your preference

Physical stopped mattering the moment you had to install day1 patches and going through a platform just to play your game, whether it's steam or PSN. I mean the content isn't even all on the disc anymore

Epic games scans your processes "so we don't update a game you're playing" why cant the launcher tell what game you're playing?
Epic games scans your steam files taking more than just your friends list without permission, this has been proven and admitted to, to which they say "Since this issue came to the forefront we're going to fix it." basically we got caught out, so we're gonna find other ways to steal your data. They also scan your computer for "hardware surveys" without permission that most other services ask permission first.
Face it, Epic games launcher is spyware. Whether or not the stolen information is being used is the only unconfirmed part.

Unless you are buying it for some physical merchandise than that makes no sense all copies of the game on PC are code in a box

2 is the best game, so if you just want to enjoy the best borderlands experience give that a go

Wait one second. That wheel looks familiar
youtu.be/Xj49nsG4ruo?t=166

Attached: Grievous.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Unfortunately, I have to disagree with you. That was a moment for you to pick up the game to see what happens in that scene and of course she's going to pick up the stone and get her powers back or whatever. It's shitty obvious writing and I doubt they'd kill off a female character that stands for what they believe in.

imagine cuckloads enjoying the same skinnerbox game for the 3rd time.

Get bigger psu 650W at least and get modular evga
I have similar pc besides having 1080 ti, not 2060 amd 2600x and better, faster b-die ram

The character classes seem a bit boring to me this time, two characters that have pets of sorts? Melee focused siren sounds like a breath of fresh air atleast. And I completely forgot the 4th dude. Hopefully they'll add more characters like in BL2.

CEO is a lying dirtbag
the company is anti consumer
the launcher itself has barely any features
the launcher is bloatware
the launcher spies on you

yeah, I really hope that the siren turns out to be basically a muscle wizard like they are looking
though due to kreig existing they have some HUGE shoes to fill in terms of fun melee character

Just play it by release date and if you really want to play it buy the bundle packs so you can get it for cheaper.

Well you just know they are going to kill off a main character. Maybe not in that scene but I still suspect the character will be Lillith, they made her character incredibly obnoxious in 2 (although that seemed to be a running theme with characters in 2), Brick and Mordecai on the other hand weren't that bad

plus she is the one PC that Borderlands fans actually want to see get killed

Little kids do not care about any of these issues.

What's your point? Are you saying he or (you) is or are a child?

What about Lezzie Springs? I'm guessing that the same people that like her like Lillith, so I wouldn't be surprised if Lillith lived.

Slag better not be making a return.

What's wrong with slag?

fpbp

Isn't she going to be the new scooter?

Endgame being slag simulator is fucking ass, it's too strong and just kills your choice of weapons / equipment. Enemies will almost outregen your damage without slag.

> Get Ryzen 1700 instead. It's cheaper but will be powerhouse for far longer.
> NVME SSD is much better choice.
> Zotac is shit. Try to find Gigabyte with 3 fans.

I thought they were talking about him having a nephew or something...

You were too relient on it in BL2 high level because of the shit scaling, forcing you to use at least one slag gun. It also simply wasn't fun.
>tag an enemy with slag
>switch gun to deal damage

Armory of general Knox was p shit but the writing salvaged it desu

pretty good. I have a pretty happy life. how about you?

I fucking loved the general knoxx DLC writing. Also the extra vehicles, truxicans and those drifters made it pretty good overall. Only disappointing DLC was the moxxi one IMO, the bank didn't make up for how little content the arena had

If BL isn't cel shading then what is it?

not gonna buy on epic