You are an idort, right Yea Forums?

You are an idort, right Yea Forums?

You're not poor, are you?

Attached: 1216347.png (182x277, 8K)

all that's needed is the switch. fuck snoyfags

Well OP let me tell you the market right now is a bi-
Ok nevermind fuck this thread. Abort.

Attached: 1551840864775.jpg (480x385, 19K)

I am. I just flaseflag and shitpost because im afraid of being honest.

nah, the one that isnt needed is an xbox one, you can get everything the xbox has to offer on pc

I have PS4, 2 gaming PC (one for my home, one when I crash at my girlfriend house and whenever she uses it and plays with me), Ugly brick Xbone, and Switch. I'm tempted to buy the Xbox one X or perhaps that new Xbox S discless one, but I don't know if I should wait for the new Xbox consoles.

Attached: 1554417123006.jpg (361x437, 48K)

No, but I don't care what piece of plastic you own.

>Switch
>PS4 Pro
>High-end PC
I've got every relevant exclusive at my fingertips. Fuck console wars.

Excuse me? I got no reason to own a Switch till Daemon X Machina drops. I'd play Sea of Thieves to try it the fuck out — but I played Son of Rome prior to my PC dying.

My PS4 backlog's stupid long. It's not a perfect console, but idorts are legitimately retarded.

Faggots like can't be real. Nobody's that fucking stupid.

Attached: DANA.jpg (666x666, 379K)

I'm cis so PC and PS4 is all I need. PC and Xbox would be just as good but all my IRL friends own PS4's so I got one too to play the games they already bought physical.
I also got a 3DS but I didn't use it once in the last 3 years so I guess it doesn't count.

Ouya and all that other nonsense is garbage.

only pc, vita and ps4.
gonna get myself a switch when its cheaper.

This, I don't see the need for an xbox if you've got a good PC

>pc with 1080 ti
>Ps4 pro with psvr
>Switch
>JB vita, jb 3ds xl
Im good

Attached: 20190305_202354-02.jpg (2722x3569, 2.3M)

There is no reason to be an idort this gen If you own a PC and a Switch.
You can count every PS4 game worth it with one hand, and most of them have been/will be ported, and Xbox has nothing on it.

Attached: 1389323947582.gif (499x374, 968K)

Of course, as much as its fun to meme i cant imagine taking a "console war" seriously.

Attached: 20190321_073114.jpg (2016x980, 251K)

we dont want your filthy money, snoynigger
invest that money for a noose and hang yourself

>having xshit
It has zero advantages over Playstation. Zero.

nigga.

Attached: 1459726443074s.jpg (201x178, 4K)

Xbone X is a stronger console than the PS4 Pro, though. If you want the best looking and best performing RDR2 and KH3, its on Xbone.

>Idort + Vita
>never play games

Attached: 1554030735163.png (393x446, 162K)

This. There's no reason to own one.
I gave the thing to my mother so she has a netflix/hulu machine after it collected dust.

>why would i need an xbone when i have a pc
>REEEEEEEEEE EPIC STORE REEEEEEE

what

It’s funny that marketers think they changed the meaning of the word “idort”. It means you only own a console because you’re too much of an idiot to build your own computer.

1440p/144hz gaming PC + PS4 Pro + Xbone X + Switch + N3DS + Vita, reporting in.

I only own the Xbox for the 4k blu-ray player and 4k Ninja Gaiden: Black.

>It means you only own a console because you’re too much of an idiot to build your own computer.
Are you mentally challenged?

Attached: 1451504091789.jpg (716x621, 86K)

A swing and a miss.

you’re NOT a gamer

I’m so sick of all these people who think they’re gamers. No, you’re not. Most of you are not even close to being gamers. I see these people saying “I put well over 100hrs in this game it’s great!” That’s nothing, most of us can easily put 300+ in all of our games. I see people who only have the Nintendo switch and claim to be gamers. Come talk to me when you pick up a PS4 controller then we be friends.

Also DEAR ALL WOMEN: Pokémon is not a real game. Animal Crossing is not a real game. The sims is not a real game. Mario is not a real game. Stardew Valley is not a real game. Mobile games are NOT.REAL.GAMES. Put down the baby games and play something that requires challenge and skill for once.

- sincerely, all of the ACTUAL gamers

>Cis resetera fuck off

Only smart thing to do is own a PC if you do something outside gaming or if only thing you do is play games pick a platform that has most of the games you want to play.

Owning multiple machines is not idort, it's being an idiot. Useless trash littering your living space.

>come talk to me when you pick up a PS4 controller then we be friends
no, im not a tranny snoynigger. fuck off

>most of the games you want to play.
But what if i want to play all the games?

its a meme ya dip

dont get the xbone S, I sometimes play gamepass-games on mine and holy shit the performance is bad - bought it as 4k Blu ray player and Netflix machine.
Pc, ps4pro, xbone s, homebrew wii u, n3ds - might buy a switch pro when it's out, it has no games I'm interested in yet

Attached: ~~~.jpg (522x522, 80K)

I do own every platform, however I'll say that at this point there's no real reason to still have a ps4 or xbox one. Like if you were to buy stuff now just go good PC + Switch

I’m just old. Idort actually means idiot who can’t build his own computer, so he uses a console to game because it’s easier. I’ve been idort since NES.

Is there any reason to own an Xbone anymore?

>Idort actually means idiot who can’t build his own computer
>Im old
Senile maybe, get the fuck off the site gramps you're still a newfag.

I was PC+PS4+Switch/Wii U+3DS+Vita but at this point you can probably take PC off there since mine is definitely old as shit now.

I'm still using a HD 7850 and i5 3570 and felt no necessity to upgrade until just recently with Risk of Rain 2 which I can't run well and is the first game I desperately want to play but can't because of it. Halo MCC will be the second.

A friend sent me their 970 a while back since they got a higher end card but I couldn't get it to work after trying a bunch of shit and this thing BSoDs if I try to uninstall the drivers for the 7850 too so I kinda gave up. Might try again some other time.

Right now the only thing I feel like I'm missing out on that I really, really want to play as Risk of Rain 2 and Halo MCC. I can probably wait for a RoR2 console port but I'm fucked for Halo unfortunately.

Attached: 1454620545076.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

>but I'm fucked for Halo unfortunately.
These are ports of Xbox 360 games user, you should be fine

I own a good PC and every console of the last few generations. I'm still a poorfag and I still don`t play video games.

Just because you want to change the meaning of a word doesn’t mean its meaning changed. What’s idiotic about owning every possible gaming machine? You’re just rich. Idort means idiot who’s too stupid to build his own computer, so he games on one console. It’s just easier.

I hope so, we'll see. I'll give Reach a try when it comes out.

nah, been pc only since my ps4 got water damaged 3 years ago and im fine
sure i want to play spiderman and judgement but im good, my backlog is infinite

>Just because you want to change the meaning of a word doesn’t mean its meaning changed.
Absolutely fucking senile, Idort was a mispelling of idiot used like 13 years ago, its probably older than you.

Lurk moar.

nice plebbitspacing, idort is a term from the nineties

Actual idort here, xbox is a fucking useless console. I have everything else though and happy.

Pc+PS4+Vita
I don't really have a whole lot of interest in Nintendo games, not my cup of tea, so i skip those

Attached: 1551395306430.jpg (960x758, 146K)

You mean redditspacing, you dumb cunt?
>hurr its from the nineties
How the fuck would you know, you fucking child? Stop embarrassing yourself.

No, I meant what I said. It’s funny how angry you get when you’re wrong.

Agreed. My xbone has been collecting dust for the past 2 years.

I game on every platform except for Nintendo.
Fuck Nintendo.

>when you're wrong
Got any proof?

Have sex

>idort is a term from the nineties
Idort is from 2004, i have a feeling its older than you by now.

Attached: 1554462210185.jpg (267x299, 16K)

No, idort was a thing in the nineties, it means idiot who can’t build his own computer. Calling rich people idiots doesn’t make as much sense. My first console was an NES. You had to have been there, zoomer.

Every gen that goes by makes being an idort becomes worse of an option. Being an idort during 4th gen was top tier but being an idort in the current gen is just redundant and sad. Same could be said for console wars

Sure just let me search my Electronic Gaming Monthly and GamePro archives.

not according to knowyourmeme

You know just because you say things that doesnt make it true, right? You need that shit called "evidence" and "proof"?
Take your time

Until SMTV comes out I see no need to own the Switch

>knowyourmeme
you’re serious.
You too, if you were there you would know I’m not lying. Idorts are too dumb to build their own PCs, that’s why they’re called idorts. People who can buy every console are just rich people.

Weird, if it was such an old school gamers term you'd think it'd get searched before the launch of the PSP and the Nintendo DS

Attached: hmm.png (1176x616, 43K)

Weird, that chart only goes back to 2004, about ten years after the time I’m discussing. Idort means idiot too stupid to build his own computer, so he games on a console even though it’s obviously not as powerful, because it’s easier and idorts are stupid and lazy. People who can buy every console are just rich, there’s nothing inherently idiotic about them.

But why would the term just magically disappear from society as a whole for 10 years and only come back when someone made a shitty webcomic about the PSP and Nintendo DS? Especially when this was a term used so frequently during the era of Quake and Doom, and like you said was featured in magazines such as GamePro and EGM?

You keep trying to "explain" the term, you've done it like 5 times in this very thread. I thought you were going to go through your EGM and GamePro archives for it?

Attached: 1501348360854.gif (512x807, 469K)

Look, I'm 35 and can't remember anyone using the term before the emergence of DS/PSP era. Did it appear in magazines, forums or just as a word on the street?

imagine getting this worked up and being this wrong about a term lmao