HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOOT NINJAS BTFO'D m.ign.com/articles/2019/04/05/borderlands-3-wont-have-co-op-players-fighting-over-loot

Attached: borderlands_3_leaked_cover_ps4_1.jpg (957x1200, 407K)

>m
fuck off phonefag

obsessed

>m.ign.com

Attached: 1554361658127.gif (400x250, 1.52M)

Randy’s shills being forced to work late it seems.

dropped

that is literally the only reason I don't play co-op. Most of the people are absolute fucking nigger tier ninja looter

Whats the matter? Can't play the new Diablo? Don't you have phones?

Attached: 1462756643312.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Okay, now make a topic when BL3 is confirmed to not be a lolsorandumb game full of stupid memes and annoying characters.

I want Randy to show me a magic trick

This took me back to the times where I played Champions Return to arms with friends, the fight was about loot, enemies were just decoration at that point. This new system is an improvement.

>implying it's not him doing all the work
It's probably the same as his self-made r34 for stillborn.

Remember when Gearbox nerfed the Bee after admitting that certain bosses were implemented in the game to cancel it out? On top of this they make bosses 10x harder to kill.
It wouldn't be a problem if legendary items had more than a 1.5% drop rate. You could save scum ("farm") Terramorphous 50 times and you still won't get a skin. It you do, it's usually glitched into the ground. Why should I have to resort to exploits and cheap tactics, because the developers are incompetent and listen to a vocal minority?
Why do I have to be handicapped in a single player game? Why does Krieg still suck ass against raid bosses? Who gave a single fuck if Zero's kunai stacked in co-op? Why is Gearbox throwing pussy jabs at religion when Pandora is supposed to be about Chaos and lawlessness?
Conclusion: Bad game design+Moronic developers=Shit
Borderlands 2 is a shit game and 3 will be a shit game.

it's the middle of the day in china

>finish killing Leviathan in 2
>host changes network connections so he gets the loot to himself

>m.

Based host

How new?

Fuck Randy.
Fuck chinks.
Fuck looter shooters.
Fuck niggers.

get good

How many private chinese loli piss showers did Tencent bribe Randy with? I bet atleast 3 a month for a year.

Just use gibbed you whiny faggot.

>Borderlands 3 is set to release on September 13...

Should have scheduled it to release exactly 10 years from the first. Looks like they've failed to do another thing correctly.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-06+at+03.30.39).jpg (857x519, 193K)

Randy needs some money to buy his freedom or Tyrone is going to whoop his ass for having that Canned Pasta on his USB drive.
That's the reason to rush shit AND go for some vbucks money.

If you don't like the drop rates simply modify them with cheat engine you whiny basedboy.