Please say something

Please say something.

Attached: 321BAC0D-3926-4B1D-A1BB-C8D35ABC2BEA.png (482x610, 385K)

benis

m-mommy

Attached: 1553769751140.png (179x360, 101K)

>tfw still haven't beaten the game and still don't understand what she means when she say she only learned to kill in order to fight demons "just in case"
who is she talking about

is she talking about us

also why are the remnant dialogs completely different than the dialogs we experienced, is there a separate timeline? I got the impression somehow that the events of the game are repeating over and over again due to Kuro's immortality but they play out differently every time and our ability to view remnants is our ability to see what happened in the last timeline.

emma is mommy tier desu

Attached: 1338949067021.jpg (539x447, 39K)

Don't take it seriously.

too late i already gave her the booze and unlocked her dialog, as well as the Sculptor's about how isshin cut off his arm when he became too dangerous, just like Sekiro has become when he unlocks the secret prosthetic move

>tfw no more seed to give

give her the GOURD

She cute

Demon is not some cryptic shit, just beat the game.
But everything you said after is complete dogshit and I have to ask you to shut the fuck up

What is Shura

Feet doko?

>timeline
No. The bell basically creates an artificial world recreated from a memory. Things are generally the same, except you.

Sorry, i couldn't hear you, i was eating the rice my mommy-wife gave me.

i literally have no idea what any of these posts mean lol

Attached: 1473729279091.png (415x416, 6K)

someone who kills too much, starts to enjoy it and becomes a monster like Demon of Hatred - Sculptor.

Seriously, who is Shura? i don't know. All I know is that the sculptor mentions a sword "sharp enough to cut off Shura's arm" or something idk i get the imp[ression that there's more happening than I'm aware of but i guess i'll find out after i beat the game at least once because i feel sure that "beating the game" isn't then end of the story when the story is based around the idea of cyclical loops

"Shura" is just Japanese for asura

a shura is an asura
basically becoming a demon obsessed with violence

Emma is actual beauty. A rare beauty and a sight to behold. She should be barefoot.

She looks like she fuck black guys

emma has never fucked

She studied the blade to cut down the Sculptor in case he ever went down the Shura path, but she's also making a loosely veiled threat to you should you do the same.