Can you make friends through video games?.....I want friends to play video games with and maybe a bf

can you make friends through video games?.....I want friends to play video games with and maybe a bf

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-170151_1.jpg (692x1005, 107K)

IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

TRIED TO GET THICC
AND CHOPPED MY DICK
BUT IN THE END
IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

if you stopped focusing on intimate relationships for a bit and just settled for regular friendship you'd be a healthier person overall and wouldn't jeopardize things by growing overly attached to uninterested people

The best way to get friends is to BE a good friend!
Think of the traits that you'd like to see in a friend
Happy, optimistic, full of energy.
Hope for life, has a plan, achieves their goals
Someone who you look forward to meeting, because you know their life is something they look forward to, and they're happy to share that positive feeling to others.
Someone who makes the effort to bring other people into their group projects, and lead other people to victory, even if it's something as silly as a videogame. A group victory is still a great thing even if it's just a game.
But someone who can solo just fine and doesn't really -demand- your presence, since that can get tiring.
Someone who makes friends, not out of begging or blackmail, but because they're honestly just that pleasant to be around.
Be that person.
Be a good friend.
And you'll find other good friends in no time :)

Attached: ASDF.gif (510x471, 2.82M)

MY ONLY FRIEND, THE END

yep, not hard either

Attached: 128F026A-1AF7-4653-82BC-6F41C443FB6F.jpg (640x640, 84K)

I got my friends from Dungeons and Dragons, you should try it out!

pretty good

Yep. You're my friend now. Now suck my wiener and load up RCT2.

got to know all my friends in videogames, and usually lose them again if the game gets boring and we slip into seperate games.
just play a mmo and get a guild, the most important part is that you actually have to start engaging people, and dont just for something to happen

I wonder what /tg/ is up to nowadays since their hobby got pretty heavily pozzed with both Games Workshop and Wizards of the Coast going full SJW, and they were always up their own ass with how trying to be good at game mechanics is wrong and you should only be good at roleplaying.
Oh they have homebrew scenarios and they're discussing how to make their rules mechanically interesting. Nice.

Attached: nice.png (256x256, 41K)

>I wonder what /tg/ is up to nowadays since their hobby got pretty heavily pozzed with both Games Workshop and Wizards of the Coast going full SJW, and they were always up their own ass with how trying to be good at game mechanics is wrong and you should only be good at roleplaying.
I'm a fa/tg/uy visiting Yea Forums, the situation is nowhere near as dire as you're implying it is. GW is still trucking along, doing it's thing, and WotC is more monstrous due to their blatant corporatism than putting a darkie on the cardboard.

> the situation is nowhere near as dire as you're implying it is.
I see that, and this is the first time in over a decade that I've seen that in a hobby. It's an uncomfortable feeling that I'm not familiar with but I think it's positive.

grognards will be grognards
much like videogames, the old stuff is still there and playable. except /tg/ has an easier time of it

i always at Yea Forums anons whenever they want a friend or bf.

Just join a discord channel on /vg/. Join a steam group and join their discord... Not hard, bro.

Don't tell me you're one of those "too shy to type" people, then you're fucked.

Attached: ConfusedNicoNico.png (249x321, 142K)

I guess I did lose faith in you guys, didn't I.
I'm glad your autism is stronger than any possible lore rewrite.

It never fails to amuse me how people can be utterly desperate to get typefucked, but when they actually join a typefucking server they're off mumbling and shaking backwards and forwards in a corner while CHAD POWERBOTTOM and GREG ALPHATOP have been enthusiastically discussing their fetishes and also their long-term employment prospects.

I like making friends through video games, but I meet so many judgemental meanies that insult anyone who "don't play like they do"
and most of the boys I've had interest in are impersonal sluts that just want to scrounge for my nudes.

I would be your friend any day, OP

Attached: adorbs.gif (420x302, 1.79M)

I'll be your fri....
>maybe a bf
Fuck off faggot, no one likes people like you

In games workshop's case, the video game support (vermintide & total war among others) has been pretty good, and none of the middling 40k titles have touched much on the new stuff even if DoW died hard

I always had friends but I lost them all because of job, wife and other responsabilities, fortunately I have a cousin that loves video games, we play cod, rocket league and anything that has split screen, we bought the division 2 recently, gonna bring my monitor to his house tomorrow just to play co-op :3

>join a Yea Forums discord
>it's all embarrassing 16 years olds trying their hardest to be the funniest guy in the chat or absolute boring fucks incapable of engaging in a conversation

Attached: ggggg.jpg (473x469, 20K)

>and most of the boys I've had interest in are impersonal sluts that just want to scrounge for my nudes.
Definition of Unsatisfying right there.

have an anime avatar of a girl sniffing hair

im sorry to tell you user, but nobody cares about a mans nudes.

They're not 16. They're 22-34. They're just that socially inept.

you might just be bad at videogames

The man who sends them does. Not the recipients though.

>They're not 16.
You underestimate how shockingly young this place is.

Oh, please. I can't be the only 29 year old here.

No, they told me I was cute and that they would like to see my nudes. They'd tell me how special I was and how much I stood out YADDA YADDA BLING BLAH until they found somebody else to pester.

Attached: fade.jpg (680x383, 55K)

It's really not. The 30yo boomer meme exists for a reason.

They could be lying about their age as some form of fantasy. I hear that boys aged 13-16 are quite popular amongst the ERP crowd, bunch of perverts.

sounds like they're shallow fags like the rest of you people desu

No one cares you sissy faggot, kys

Well d'uh, do you know how homo sexuality works?
They want a new partner every 30 minutes. Once you've got one gullible retard's news they're a boring old hag.

Actually, /vg/ and Yea Forums/ discords are full of 27 year old doomers and 30 year old boomer. Yeah there's probably 17 year old zoomers in there, but you get people from around the IRC days.

Attached: 1549778880920.png (838x574, 362K)

there will always be loads of underage here naturally but the bedrock of this place has also aged notably, hence the boomer/zoomer meme dichotomy
there will always be underage but the oldfags are more and more common

I was 16 on Yea Forums. That was over 11 years ago.

this, but unironically.

given underage bans are usually set for lifetime, I guess it's not too late to get yours for back then

mods

Aren't they only year-long?

As punishment, you will now be banned for the next 3 years so that when you may return you will officially be a boomer void of your remaining youth and respect from the Yea Forums board