Playing fighting game

>Playing fighting game
>Maining a heavy/brawler character
>Other guy is so scared to get close to me that he starts spamming projectiles and running away the whole match
Why do people play like faggots? What fun is there to be had from playing this way?

Attached: 14801114_1182781971814977_721720559_n.jpg (200x210, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>play a character archetype with a huge weakness
>wtf why are they abusing my weakness
Heavy players, everyone.

Because that is the correct thing to do you window licker? If you have a gun and they have a sword are you going to run at them and stay at close range? What a stupid bitch you are.

>So scared of losing that he has to exploit the game

Gr*ppler sub-humans, everyone.

>"Why aren't people playing into my advantages?!?"
Because they want to win at least as badly as you do.
>Keeping your distance in a fighting game is an exploit.
Maybe you should try to work around their movements, just as they're working around yours.

Attached: 1548059655915.gif (374x400, 100K)

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO WIN IN THIS COMPETITIVE GAME YOU FCKING FGT
youre just trolling right

go back to pleddit dumb grappler main.

>Be pro boxer
>About to wreck this skinny faggot
>He pulls out a gun and shoots you
Why didn't you just git gud?

false equivalence. kys.

>play to my advantage so I can win, its not fair to use my weakness against me ;_;

Weight classes exist in boxing for a reason, brainlet-kun

The point is that you can't do that in a real fight retards.

>Play fighting game
>maining slut with lewd outfit
>Other guy is a grappler character
>Let them grab me and fap while I get owned

Attached: Cij8RJOUoAA9rwf.jpg (525x381, 64K)

A reasonable comparison to a real fight is fighting against a manlet and being able to outreach him.
Why should you get up super close where he can do something instead of using your longer limbs to your advantage to both fuck him up and keep him out?
Players with projectiles in games do the same thing.
If you want to do well, learn to block/jump and get in, zoning characters have lackluster close range tools anyway.

You're a shitter, I think a game like brick breaker is more your style

>Letting your opponent get their gun out. >Not pulling out your gun and returning fire.
>Not taking a few shots with your exceptionally hihger endurance before you cave their skull in.
Maybe you should explain what character in what game you're playing, so we can see exactly what's wrong.
Unless you're just meming around, in which case fuck off.

Attached: 1548032221924.png (148x185, 23K)

Well God didn't design the real world such that a skinny faggot with a gun would only be as effective as a giant tanky dude with his bare fists.

A game studio did design your fighting game such that the ranged zoner character is just as effective as your gay ass grappler.

Or you could fight me like a man instead of being a limp wristed spammy faggot but millenials can't do that.

>zoning characters have lackluster close range tools anyway.
>laughs in downbackese
>laughs phononically
seriously, why the hell does she have decent close range tools along with being able to play full screen footsies?

Attached: 1554427404161m.jpg (800x1024, 128K)

Just play a character that has tools to deal with fireballs
and then be sad when those tools don't work vs specific fireballs

Attached: 5c.png (574x687, 194K)

Name 5 fighters made this decade that do that.

>Design a game where one class of character is objectively shittier than the others
>Wonder why nobody likes to play fighters.

>spammy
The mark of a shitter.
If someone can beat you while just pressing one move that guarantees you are an awful player, go play something else user.
Learn to adapt.
Not every character has the ability to challenge grapplers who are notorious for having priority, big hitboxes and armor properties on moves.

I'm not well versed on UNIST but can't noodle boy just chip her with his range?

>Design shitty bait
>wonder why you live a sad and lonely life

Get zonned nerd.
Your sodium substains me.

Attached: 1520952018403.png (668x635, 234K)

Based peacock main
I really want to like skullgirls, but I'm too much of a brainlet for tag fighters, I just want to solo main robo fortune

>maining a character that destroys people up close
>get flustered because people wont let you win
Git gud.

I'm not sure about Merkava's MU with Phonon, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has the tools to at least give Phonon some trouble if she decides to play the defensive long range game. Last I heard, he has an advantaged MU with Vatista, though.

But where do you put the chlorine?

Why zone people when you can just reset them forever and ever and ever
Kinda why I don't like Skullgirls

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
(wheres the subtle gaming gear thread?)

Solo maining is fine, just dont pick zoners. A solo BB or fukua can do retarded damage.
I had a friend who solod beowulf and could perfect my ass any day of the week. That was pre hype changes though.

I use it to clean up after grapplers poo themselves.

>Thumbnail swaps.
>Outside Yea Forums
Nani?

Just learn the matchup bro.
And never play against filia+fukua players. Theres a reason sonicfag mains them AND picks similar colors as well as going to the stage that makes half of fukua's projectiles invisible.

Does anyone play the Skullgirls mobile game?
Apparently it's just as mechanically complex as the non-mobile version, just with the crystal system most other mobile fighters have.

>Street Fighter 5
>Mortal Kombat X
>Injustice 2
>Killer Instincts
>Tekken 7

There are some crazy builds but in the end its still a gacha.

Attached: 1527983500771m.jpg (869x1024, 63K)

>playing a “fighting game” with zoning being a legit strat
kys

This. No good fightan has spam shit in it.

I wish she'd eat my ass like that burger

>he cant just avoid the bullets
Jesus user if youre THAT bad a video games you should know that they make tutorials for that kind of stuff online.

Attached: 1518868042524.gif (560x560, 945K)

>he thinks good zoners merely spam
they didn't punish your retarded ass when trying to get in by just spamming.

>Implying there's a difference between zoning and spamming
t.zoomer

She literally has a bear trap for teeth.
also she's my loyal wife and would never do that

Attached: 1509660900465.png (868x1178, 364K)

Is Hilda the worst zoner design in history?
>full screen normals, projectiles, and overheads
>but also has some of the only legit 50/50s on wakeup with setplay in the game, which she gets by hitting you with anything but pin
I suppose we should be grateful she's not actually good, because she seems like she was designed to be as infuriating as possible.

Attached: Profile-hilda.png (1227x1973, 1.37M)

Lab Zero did a damn good job in giving all the fighters in Skullgirls distinct designs and personality.

Well they gotta make money somehow. At least they didn't oversimplify the game like Injustice did with their mobile port.
I'd kill for a Skullgirls arcade game with a card given after every credit spent. The card fighters we have are so garbage.

>why doens't he intentionally disadvantages himself and plays based on his own strengths not mine
OP is a fucking retard.

If I lose my ass to a cute girl I wouldn't mind
Plus I would never have to go to work again, a win/win

sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub

>implying I play fighting games with gay projectile spamming where I have to duck/jump and rinse repeat just to give a 1 jab that’s gonna be blocked

You know he’s playing K Rool,and after getting his ass flattened by snake he’s mad his button masher to win character failed.

Imagine if they actually got to make the roster they wanted instead of the apataizer autumn let them make.
user, I doubt you could get many gubermint funbux for having your ass torn off via a cyborg loli space shifter's mechanicle bear trap dentures.

Attached: C-SpNm1U0AAGaaU.jpg (1393x1341, 157K)

If it gets blocked you were to predictable. I know its become kind of a foreign concept to Yea Forums these days, but have you considered getting good?
Or just abusing super armor.

Attached: 1544041066992.png (1090x1920, 463K)

>Playing fighting game
>Maining a heavy/brawler character
>But also have projectiles to piss off anyone without them

Attached: ridleyface.jpg (214x235, 9K)

>Resorting to insults when people criticize their shitty genre
Are fightfags the new soulsfags?

Concept art of all the characters together.
Yes if they had the dosh Lab 0 had intended to add every one of these characters.
Fuck Autumn for ruining everything.

Attached: 1553781177662.jpg (889x899, 203K)

You can get government bux by having a disability that prevent you from working
Having no ass would count, right?

The argument here is so stupid it really doesn't count as "criticism"
The game is designed to have depth. The strategies you think are "exploits" or the equivalent of pulling a gun in a boxing match, are put there on purpose. They work together to produce a kind of "video game" that you can play and develop strategies for.
I mean, what the fuck are we supposed to reply to?
What makes you think mashing buttons like a retard is more fun than figuring out how to win yourself?
This is fucking Yea Forums and you're complaining that a game doesn't win itself for you?

Was born with a fucked up chest that ruined the development of my lungs and heart, can barely jog a mile despite working out every day of my life and still only get medical. Thanks burgerland

This thread is descisively bait, though.
You can tell by the fact that he never specifies any particular game so that we know exactly what matchup OP is talking about.

Attached: 1550624158281.jpg (410x334, 26K)

You can still work a job that requires minimal physical work, like in an office
You won't get neet bux unless you have a huge mental deficiency, or are missing limbs

Then why don't they give projectiles to all of the characters? Wouldn't that be more fair? It's not like there are games where not every character can jump.

in 2019, I can believe it's some shitter who just flew in and has never talked about fighting games with the internet before

>Dat Ultra long sniper rifle

I don’t play shitty 2D fighting games anymore. I stick to tekken where spacing and movement is more important than relying on 50/50s or “super armour”.

Attached: 1CF9F5A5-C35C-48D3-819C-5ACA0A8C5E25.jpg (750x400, 74K)

Fun fact. That character was fan made to be a reference to one of parasoul's supers. When lab zero acknowledged the character by adding her name as a possible line for the super "fire number 13" the fan DEMANDED compensation.
Instead they removed the line.

Attached: 1538692667424.gif (406x449, 502K)

I would still like to know whoch fighting game OP was referring to. If he refuses to fess up, I'd be inclined to think it's a bait thread by some bored /fgg/ member.

>bears.
>gay
>Korean
>bears.

In all but the oldest, shittiest fighting games, every character has some way of dealing with projectiles.
It's not always another projectile. Often it's jumping up, or forward, or just blocking, or some kind of invincible move.
Figuring out what it is for your character in your game can be fun.

Maybe instead of a projectile, your character has better normals up close. Maybe he has a better throw, or deals more damage. He almost certainly gets something in exchange. This adds a load of replayability because every matchup plays out differently.

Whatever game you play, if you look up (your character) vs (his character) on Youtube, you'll find proffessional players fighting the matchup. The character without a projectile will win, probably half the time.

Every fucking rage art in the game has armor you tard. Neck yourself Arisfag.

>I don't play games where people can brainlessly spam fireballs at me
>I play games where I can intelligently spam orbital heel

And your point is? No decent player is gonna walk up to you and mash buttons when you have rage. They’ll just kbd and play a spacing game until you whiff. If you think rage arts are strong then you’re just fucking dumb. I would take the extra damage that rage gives me or use my rage drive instead of banking on a lucky rage art to win me the round. The only time I would consider using rage arts is when I’m juggling.

>Thinking you deserve money for your OC getting officially referenced for the first time.
But why, though?

Attached: 1387047533775.gif (351x329, 169K)

The beowulf v peacock matchup is 50/50 simply because once he gets in he never has to let her go.
>inb4 proof
Echofox and dekilsage.

Just autistic fans being entitled losers.
It wasnt even a design. Just her name.

>comparing orbital heel with projectiles

Attached: 63CCB79C-5E1F-45CE-B34B-C00B98A48E9D.jpg (640x845, 108K)

I mean, I was joking, but orbital heel is absolutely more brainless than a hadouken or sonic boom

That makes even less sense, then!
>Now remembering that guy who got his OC as a fight in Undertale.
>He was so insistent on keeping his ideas that he got relegated to invisible pathway to a generic secret area that only allows the actual fight one hour per calendar year.
>Meanwhile the other OC becomes a required fight with a unique battle mode, their own personally built arena, and 2 items uniquely related to them in particular.
I think I heard something about the OC creator specifically wanting it to be hidden away, but that just sounded too wasteful to actually want.

That's how you're supposed to play against grapplers. Why the fuck would I go in if I'm a zoner.
>Wow why is this person playing properly

Man I actually love zoners. My favourite fighting game characters are ones where I fill the screen with crap and never have to get near the opponent.