EUROPEAN COMISSION DEMANDS VALVE TO STOP REGION-LOCKING GAMES INSIDE EU

>Bandai Namco, Capcom, Focus Home, Koch Media, and ZeniMax have been geoblocking steam keys for eastern european countries (Czechia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, and in some cases Romania, according to the EC)
>This goes against the Single Market Policy of the EU free trade comission
>It’s a breach of EU antitrust rules to lock down games to a buyer’s home country
theverge.com/2019/4/5/18296527/european-commission-valve-antitrust-objections-games-price

Attached: 1521459760422.jpg (645x344, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oe5LSuwVrQ
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47523168
fullfact.org/europe/eu-countries-euro-2020/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_and_Monetary_Union_of_the_European_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone
youtube.com/watch?v=7gHOA2y9BzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_Structured_Cooperation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_deficit_in_the_European_Union
europeelects.eu/2019spitzenkandidaten/
steamdb.info/app/787480/
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-britain-must-not-be-better-off-outside-eu-says-french-senate-report-a7582886.html
senat.fr/notice-rapport/2016/r16-425-notice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=agZ0xISi40E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then that would allow other countries to buy keys from other countries for cheap!

Attached: asfasf.png (424x437, 299K)

Cheap games are coming back boys

And that's like raping corporations, who are people!

Well, sucks for those countries. Now they will have to pay the same as the rest of the eu to not get region blocked, which doesn't matter for most people.

They eill just increase the key price for those countries, if you think this is better for anyone then you are retarded.

>it's an "EU consumer law manhandles Valve" episode
Love these, last one I saw ended on a refund policy

Attached: 1530144747816.jpg (231x363, 25K)

>They eill just increase the key price for those countries
Then they will buy the cheaper ones.

Enjoy ur $60 euro vidya, polacs, serbs and romanians.

/pol/ is still pretending it was because of muh free market.

Or the rest of EU could getter cheaper games.

>czechia

this is only going to screw over people living in poor countries
>hey we made the games cheaper in these poor countries so people there can buy them
>UM EXCUSE ME I WANT TO BUY THOSE CHEAP GAMES TOO THIS IS ILLEGAL
>ok we raise prices now you pay the same price as before and people in poor countries cant afford games
based liberal retards screwing poor people over again

Polander here. This changes nothing for us as games in the AAA did cost 60+Eur (after conversion from Złoty) anyway. Price comparison shows 2% variance at best.

FUCK EPIC CHINKOIDS AND THEIR UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTI oh wait

yes thats how its called now, they officially changed it

*dab*

Attached: qbittorrent1.png (256x256, 20K)

They were only cheaper to combat piracy in eastern EU. It has nothing to do with the general spending power of the population.

a. they set all games at 60€ and lose the eastern europe market
b.they use eastern europe price for all and lose western and nothern europe bigger profits

The games are already priced the same as in the West here, just converted to our currency. It's cheaper to buy from GMG, Voidu and the like than from local stores. Literally changes nothing.

Now you either have to sell every EU country the German-censored version of your game, or not sell digitally in EU at all.

>he thinks serbs get lower prices
Lmao any sane person here will just pirate everything

Attached: 1528576685694.png (620x94, 13K)

This, eastern not-russians have long since developed a strong pirate culture.
There's pirate boomers.

Either way nothing is lost.

They already do.

Yeah, here's your Polish regional pricing, bro ($66 after conversion).

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-09-25-46-299.jpg (1078x435, 88K)

why poland doesnt use euros ?

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3--question-mark-girls.jpg (236x231, 11K)

>Valve reducing the prices on it's most popular selling areas making massive losses
>not ramping their prices in the least popular areas that create the least profit
Yeah, I don't think you know how this works.

>for cheap
Games in Poland already cost the equivalent of 60 euros. Barely 4 years ago, a new PC game here was 25-30 euros and that argument made sense, but not anymore.

Pooland stronk!
GIB EURO WE MAKE POCOIN!

They accept euro just fine.

The same reasons why Czechs don' use euros. National pride and more economical freedom from the Germans.

Short answer, being in the EU doesn't obligate you to switch to the Euro. Longer answer is that they're supposed to switch once their economy is stable enough, but there's no real time limit on when that has to happen.

People seem to be ignoring the fact that if the EU gets their way, they will be able to extend the censorship practices of, say, Germany and France to places like Poland and Czechia.

Valve are the good guys, aren't they? They will come around.

Foreign third-party sellers like GMG and Voidu are much cheaper than Polish stores like muve, cdp.pl or Ultima now. Used to be the opposite. I wonder why people still buy from Polish stores at all.

They do in that region were people don't have a lot of spending power

>Demanding Control if Valve game prices
>Demanding Facebook police speech or face personal legal action

Who the fuck do these people think they are?

Attached: 82035FD1-0BB8-4088-8142-5D77BDC39994.jpg (739x415, 20K)

But wait? I thougt valve was consumer friendly unlike EGS!?!?!?!

Good thing Valve isn't part of the EU.

Hasn't happened yet, with plenty of opportunities, so it almost certainly won't happen.

>thinking that EU can put national laws from specific countres in specific countries
that makes 0 sense, the EU doesnt work like that

Sekiro: Shadows Pay Twice

>valve violates law
>valve shouldn't be held responsible

It's hilarious to me that this is still your go to response even after Valve was forced to implement refunding into the store by the EU.

Attached: 1528656189669.jpg (445x372, 63K)

>sovereignty doesn't exist in the EU
Back to daycare kid

which law is that?

The last game I bought from a Polish store was Deus Ex Mankind Divided for 40€ on release day, and even then I considered it to be a ripoff. I don't know anybody who still buys from them.

antitrust laws afaik

Good thing that Valve does not want to lose the EU market so they will change practices once again.

what's Poland like if i'm a snow-white American with money who might learn a few phrases from a travel book?

Me neither, but someone has to be since they're not going under and I don't believe console players are numerous enough to keep them afloat alone.

It's hilarious European Union still pretends it's a union of equal states where free trade of goods and labour is mutually beneficial for everyone.

If you don't act like a snob, it's normal. Just don't expect people to speak English, they are lazy fucks who don't learn languages. You'll probably be fine in major tourist points, but outside of those it's a nightmare.

Is Brazil the country where if you legally buy a PC game its some like $120 USD?

Just find some polish dude on Yea Forums you help you out.

>they are lazy fucks who don't learn languages
so, just like americans?

ok cool, i just came into a lot of money and want to visit countries that the dollar dominates. The cost of living in Poland seems comparable enough but this site might just be wrong about that.

Poland is great. Bring lots of cash and bitches will love you for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=0oe5LSuwVrQ

>implying region locking doesn't prevent a game from being censored

You're the naive one if you think the EU isn't doing this to put pressure on Eastern bloc countries. Right now, a game that is region locked to Poland that is about, say, the holocaust might be fine. But if it's part of the greater EU region, then Germany will definitely censor parts or all of it due to its laws.

Mark my words, this will be used to extend the censorship of Brussels/northern yuropean states.

They're referring to generated keys which developers can generate for free and sell them on any key selling site.
europoos btfo once again

>But if it's part of the greater EU region, then Germany will definitely censor parts or all of it due to its laws.
thats NOT how the EU works
games that are censored in germany because of GERMAN laws arent censored in other european countries, because its GERMAN law, not EU law

Regional prices should be illegal. Poland should pay €70 for games just like the Dutch.

Attached: art-005.jpg (1600x1200, 460K)

I swim at the bottom of the ocean and I register your every smile.

more like all anglos because english is the lingua franca and theres literally no reason to speak another language unless youre really interested in some aspect of their culture that cant be translated or business or some shit

Heartbreaking: The worst person you knew just made a good point.

are you retarded? There won't BE cheaper ones now. The EU as a whole will be region locked to itself, and the 'cheaper' countries will just increase in price.

Attached: 1551225699385.jpg (582x741, 43K)

Yes, and a lot of other countries. People should take example from Scandinavians.

How, pray tell, will you prevent a German from getting a Polish copy of the game without region locking?

yeah but can't really blame others for not learning your language, you are as much to blame if you dont learn their language

This has never happened. WaW released in Germany without swatikas in France it released with swasitkas.
You really have no clue what you're talking about

>Germany will censor parts or all of it
Nope. The Netherlands, the UK, Belgium, France, no countries in Western Europe has been affected by Germany's stricter rules for video game censorship. It's actually been the opposite, where the German censorship has gotten a lot looser.

im not german but i assum that if your IP is german you get the german censored version
if you buy the game with a VPN you could probably get the uncensored version, just like with a VPN you can access banned websites or websites that block your country.

They can't, hence why a lot of Germans who care about censorship import their games from foreign countries.

Don't bother. Eurocucks are habitual bootlickers, they will defend anything their governments do to them.

But what about Epic store?

You don't and the government doesnt care. Most people who live near the border but their shit cheaper in Germany next door, gov doesn't care.

im not that guy, if i were to move to germany or france i would learn arabic so i can function and not look like an outsider. theres far less incentive or material for a native english speaker to work with compared to a non english speaker since english media dominates culturally. really though you shouldnt go to another country and just expect them to know your language, even i were visiting id make an attempt to converse exclusively in their language if possible.

>Then that would allow other countries to buy keys from other countries for cheap!

That won't last for long, European Monetary Union will be enforced by 2020 with a unified tax system.

Right now we all get the censored American version.

>america
>censoring games

>raiding nightclubs for psychedelics
gay

Language-wise, you'll be fine in the major cities (Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, basically any city with a major university). Money-wise, you'll live like a king. The eastern riverbank in Warsaw is a place of note, a natural, unregulated riverbank running through a large city.

What makes you say something that stupid?

I taught myself English to play videogames.

The French and Germans can't into English because everything is translated or dubbed.

Germans buy from Austria because they speak the same language.

Attached: Angela-Merkel.jpg (900x599, 80K)

>extend the censorship of Brussels/northern yuropean states.

Nordic countries have no censorship user. We don't have any kind of holocaust denial laws.

It's not stupid, the whole of the EU will have standardized tax system and will be forced to adopt the Euro by 2020 so the "cheaper games by region lock" won't exist.

not going to happen.
like, fucking never.

the whole PC market comparison was like 4 years ago when it was an issue. EU already caught up to about 60, so what's the point?

Attached: 1541765614168.png (956x1079, 824K)

French, sure. Every German I played CS:GO with knew English though. Their accent is terrible, but they know their shit about grammar.

>the whole of the EU will have standardized tax system and will be forced to adopt the Euro by 2020
you just made this up

>We don't have any kind of holocaust denial laws.
Not for long buddy. You thought the EU superstate was your friend?

Who told you such lies, Nigel?

You think it's my enemy?

FUCK VALVE BASED YUROPS

Why is Europe so based?

Attached: MACRON_LE_EMPEREUR.jpg (2000x1333, 551K)

This is going to fuck over Europeans, though. Did you read anything besides "demands valve"?

Attached: After 2020, all EU members will have to adopt the euro.png (656x3607, 723K)

>british newspaper
i knew it
its completelly fake and clickbait
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47523168

Attached: 135dc7ef8a0e8f1635c31d6681e5ac05ba7dc57999ecd668143a1764843d4137.png (392x377, 223K)

fullfact.org/europe/eu-countries-euro-2020/
Here you go.

noooo this will hurt steam and gain epic game store, how can the EU DO this!!!???

I dont live there so who cares as long as it fucks over steam
FUCK VALVE

Attached: 1531136645614.png (250x250, 90K)

Embarrassing

Attached: 1546.gif (327x300, 771K)

>BBC

You do know it's co funded by the EU and besides even if the date isn't set in stone the EMU does exist and has the intention of unifying member states within the next 10 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_and_Monetary_Union_of_the_European_Union

Attached: Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union Stage 3.png (937x167, 18K)

Epic for life and love!

Attached: 1554489943971.jpg (232x300, 47K)

as i live in one of those countries we already have same prices as in germoney for example.

You do know that nothing in that wikipedia article talk about forcing the Euro, right?

Also:
>wikipedia

Switching to euro ruins exports and subsidizes german economy via depreciating value of euro. We don't want economical slavery, TYVM.

Always better than being an ameriburger that "needs" weapons in their home because "muh governments it's baddy bad"

you can look it up in other places, its all made up, the EU has never said anythign about all members joining the EU and everyone from the EU would know if that were to happen
stop trying to spread fake news

This but ironically
JUSTICE FOR PHYSICAL COPIES

Attached: 1526567744930.png (640x480, 373K)

>being in the EU doesn't obligate you to switch to the Euro. Longer answer is that they're supposed to switch
Technically incorrect as all EU members but the UK and Denmark are legally obliged to join the eurozone eventually.

They don't need weapons because of the government, they need weapons because everyone else has weapons.

ITT: American wageslaves that don't know what consumer rights are.

Attached: 1524251781834.jpg (693x767, 201K)

And all those states can just do as UK and Denmark.

eurozone =/= using the euro as a currency

An ex-commie slavic shithole, but to a lesser degree.

And, from the start, they wanted weapons "just in case the government turned against them"

I'm a yuropoor and I honestly wouldn't mind being able to carry guns, this whole you should be punished for defending your property is pants on head retarded.

ITT: Americans tha tdont know anything about europe and believe in made up news from brexit supporters

Attached: 0b85dfe0c84e3fbf2b4eba2561a230acb4915a336871a224e6b876edba4f9398.jpg (433x419, 31K)

>forced refunds
>forced privacy (no more Redshell and other such bullshit)
>forced end to regionlocks
free marketers BTFO

Attached: 1550096294109.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Except they can't as they should've secured exceptions when the euro was introduced.

cringe

>And all those states can just do as UK and Denmark.

No.

Attached: No.png (411x432, 42K)

Are you dumb or retarded? eurozone =/= EU but eurozone = zone using euro as a currency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone

The same government that controls the biggest military power on earth is going to be stopped by an overweight populace?

it isnt

Yes.

ah, i was thinking it was something else, my mistake

I'm yuropoor too and you can get licences to have weapons in your home (though you can't use them unless shitty exceptions).
But sure I'm glad we are not able to bring them with us on the street and that not every madman can get the permits to have a weapon in his home.

Where's the opt out option then?

seething

Attached: product des e-u.png (1252x571, 208K)

yes i know you are

I'm not saying they're smart about that.

>yes i know you are

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

So what you're saying is Steam is becoming less and less attractive to customers at a time when they need to be competitive the most?

Remember when Nick Clegg said EU army is dangerous fantasy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gHOA2y9BzU

And the blueprint for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_Structured_Cooperation

Attached: EU Prison.jpg (1280x1024, 108K)

Opting out or not is decided on a national level. EU do not have the legal capability to abolish any kind of currency. Now, whether or not it is economically in a country's best interest to opt out or not is another question.

yes you clearly are, since you have your anti-american shitposting images labled
seething and obsessed

Attached: 1543903635609.png (800x800, 249K)

Yeah but that can be fixed with mandatory checks to see if you're mentally stable, criminals will get guns anyway so i'd like to at least be able to even the playground.

That's a good thing though.

>obsesed with the EU
>calls others obsessed

Attached: 0a1.jpg (428x410, 62K)

>obsessed with the EU
dont flatter yourself

Attached: 1553485542689.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Say what you want about EU, but it's always a joy to watch them put corporations the fuck back into their place.

>Remember when Nick Clegg said EU army is dangerous fantasy.
who?
also

>dangerous
For pansy island-states. You aren't a pansy island-state, are you user?

Attached: 1533850759771.png (1000x667, 1M)

>joins a thread specially about EUROPEAN UNION
>says clearly EUROPEAN UNION in the title
>"i-im not obsessed, you're the one obsessed!"

Attached: frog_dissapoint.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I personally look forward to a world where the majority of EU find no need for Nato.

like they did with article 13?

jesus christ, user

>EU do not have the legal capability to abolish any kind of currency

Who said anything about legal capability, there are other ways to coerce a nation to do something you want them to, otherwise known as sanctions.

See image

Attached: EU Army Confirmed.png (637x1003, 466K)

poland doesn't fulfill the requirements to adopt the euro yet

>tries to strawman me because i responded to a post in passing
>clearly obsessed, has his anti american shitposting images labeled and possibly in the hundreds
>tries to call anyone else obsessed
extreme brainlet, the constant burger threads and "why do americans put their toasters in the fridge shit" is plainly evident, not to mention the overused mutt meme that you posted. stop pretending.

Attached: 1454134134026.jpg (707x853, 156K)

>article 13
Proof that you have not kept up with the development.

>Demanding Control if Valve game prices

The EU is a single market. Different US states don't have different prices for Steam games despite some being much richer than others.

If you actually think the EU is going to sanction its member states for not adopting the Euro, you are beyond retarded.

obsessed

>snow-white American

Attached: main-qimg-63eeb727c29ca8c53b53e9350d4a2c5e[1].jpg (1200x655, 217K)

Euro is fucked because (((european))) (((central bank))) has full control over it without any nation being able to even veto their decisions.
They are currently fucking over single citizen of euro countries by driving up inflation to 100 in order trying to slow down the inevitable economical collapse that is close to happening.

why are brits so fucking stupid they can't even understand their own language? a union is neither a country nor is it a federation

Both politicians and populace don't want to drop our national currency yet, so it's all good.

So this means there will no longer be cheaper games based on region.

Russia, India, did you hear that? You're about to pay FAR MORE!

>They are currently fucking over single citizen of euro countries by driving up inflation to 100 in order trying to slow down the inevitable economical collapse that is close to happening.
source?
>inb4 a /pol/ screenshot is source

Current inflation is nothing remarkable.

Attached: euro-area-inflation-cpi.png (730x340, 20K)

>If you actually think the EU is going to sanction its member states

EU has sanctioned other members before, anything is possible now (see image).

>why are brits so fucking stupid they can't even understand their own language? a union is neither a country nor is it a federation

Yet.

Attached: EU Sanctions.png (639x88, 14K)

Do you really want a single nation being able to veto decisions that will affect 18 other countries' economies?

cringe

Attached: mreman.jpg (467x589, 40K)

Because they aren't actually complete idiots.

but the games already cost 60€ euro here

>EU enforces pricing of games outside its economic zone
Derp

the eu will never be a country and it will never be a federation
if it turns into a federated states of europe then the EU will cease to exist, just like the EEC did when the EU came into existence

>Valve complies
>ups the prices in eastern yurope to match western ones

Attached: laughs_in_russian.gif (320x180, 1.24M)

Keep telling yourself that.

Context
>sanction its member states for not adopting the Euro
>sanction its member states for breaking EU laws

Attached: 1456198465.png (819x217, 26K)

Dunno about Balts and Gypponia, but us, Slovaks, Poles and Huns already pay 60€ for a new game, just like everyone else.

You have no idea why the EU sanctioned Hungary or that Poland vetoed said sanctions, do you?

>Do you really want a country to have minimum control over its curreny policies
Yeah thats exactly how it has been before the euro was established and the countries were better off with that

The fact is that European nations can't compete alone on the global market very well.
The fact also is that EU bureaucrats are the worst kind of bottom barrel globalist scum and the entire institution is undemocratic.
There are no good choices here. It's either the frying pan or the fire.

>valve
Publishers you mean. They were the ones forcing valve to give them tools to do it.

>prices in Eastern Europe aren't already Western-tier
imagine being a pig-ignorant American

Attached: 1524602745404.jpg (640x480, 52K)

The US is a single country, the EU is a political union between countries. And even the poorest shithole in the US still has more spending power than many places in eastern Europe.

>soundbytes
how is it undemocratic?

Citizens of nations don't vote in or out the people who have the power to make the decisions.

Fuck region locking. Games cost 60 euros anyway
>t. eastern europoor

>the eu will never be a country and it will never be a federation

It has a capital, it has a flag, it has an anthem, it has a currency, has a judicial system, a parliament and now in the early stages of it's own military. These are the foundations of a nation.

The point I'm making is that the EU can and will sanction member states as in it has the power to do so as they tried with Hungary. The point of using a sanction is to coerce a nation which is what the EU did whether it failed or not.

>Games need to be censored to the regions standard
>They are
>REE we need to be able to buy our games from any region
>They do that
>REEEEEE the US key I bought wasn't censored to my local standards
>???

>Citizens of nations don't vote in or out the people who have the power to make the decisions.
They do.

Attached: 1235436457.jpg (990x565, 174K)

>retarded country specific regulation stating exactly what is and isn't offensive
>means that in order to comply with different countries, they have to change various aspects of the game itself to not be seen as "obscene" or "vulgar" or "detrimental to public interest or national integrity"
>tons of translation work because despite trying too hard to become a unified body, every country gets huffy if you don't cater to their specific language/localization
>now the EU wants to ignore all of that for seemingly no good reason.

not even a valve drone (or a yuropoor for that matter) and even i can see it's such a stupid fucking idea. You either have it as it is now, or you abandon all of those rules and regulations and get what you're currently chasing.

just look at a game like Wolfenstein. A major controversy because German law says it's illegal to portray a swastika in any and all forms of media. So the localized release has to scrub every single instance of it or else it just can't sell, because some dumbfuck idiot is _obviously_ going to see a swastika in a game exclusively about mowing down as many Nazis as you can and think "oh yea hitler was really the good guy after all"

But what happens when region locking is removed and now the kids they're trying to "protect" get to play the same game with Swastikas in tact, are they going to try and attack the people who circumvented their region to get an uncensored copy of the game or are they going to target the developer for putting it in in the first place? and we all know who they're obviously going to go for

the EU can't have it's cake and eat it too, either they need to rework laws regarding freedom of expression and how they apply to art/media or they have to accept that you can't have "full" free trade within the EU, especially when it comes to art/media that specifically points itself at controversial events/movements and satirizes it within context.

You mean that time we defeated the British Empire? Or that time we had a civil war that lasted 4 years and was only won by attrition and the winning side having most of the manufacturing capability?

>Citizens of nations don't vote in or out the people who have the power to make the decisions
but they do you retard. what do you think MEPs are?

Too bad being a part of the EU Parliament means almost nothing. Your elected official has staff that reads the mandates for them. The staff then tells your elected official what their opinion is. Even if something gets Nay'd into oblivion they'll just keep on re-voting on it under different names until it slips in under the radar, if that's what the upper end wants.

And so far, they have sanctioned because of violations of prime democratic principles that the EU is build upon, NOT because of blocking EU law.

The EU is still going to care about censorship laws. What do you think the next step is?

>>retarded country specific regulation stating exactly what is and isn't offensive
The country specific regulation is NATIONAL regulation, not the EU's job to fix.

That's basically how every political legislative system works everywhere in the world. If the top wants something, they will get it through.

because it has a parliament made up of ~200 political parties, ~25 official languages, 500 million people and in reality it's all controlled by lobbyists.
You can't have democracy in a construct like this.

Yes, it was publishers to blame for steam not having a refund option until 2015ish?
Valve isn't responsible for their store in the slightest

Attached: 1537675868082.gif (500x281, 1018K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_deficit_in_the_European_Union
>Legislative initiative in the EU rests almost entirely with the Commission, while in member states it is shared between parliament and executive. However, in national parliaments less than 15% of legislative initiatives from individual members of parliament become law in any form when they do not have the backing of the executive, while most proposals by the executive are passed without major amendments in parliament. The European Parliament, on the other hand, can only propose amendments

People vote for parties to send to parliament. Leader of the party with the most votes gets to be head of government and stack the government with his handpicked ministers.
Does this describe the UK or the EU? It's both you fucking retard.

Attached: 1552595729404.jpg (1000x978, 79K)

that's not at all how the EU works. Educated yourself.

>you make a statement saying that it's undemocratic
>I show how unequivocally false that statement is
>"y-yeah but it's ALMOST undemocratic because they can vote on things more than once, which means I look like the worst braindead retard in the world right now" t. you
you don't even know what the words you say mean, you're just repeated what you have heard other people say without understanding any of it
fuck me I'm so happy you brits are out
>legislative initiative is the same as the power to make legislation
the commission has 0(nil, zero, none) power to make laws, it can only propose them

i buy all my games from keystores

fuck publishers and fuck developers and fuck the jews and fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

theres like a 1-2€ difference between eastern europe prices and normal europe prizes from what i've seen. they just round up prices.
so for example, if poland paid as much as western europe for Sekiro they would have to pay 257,892 zloti instead of 254.

The commission is also where smaller countries have more clout which helps stop them getting drowned out by Germany/France/Britain(fornow)

No, you can't. Not efficiently. And it could definitely be better. However look at how the US works: 2 parties (essentially), 1 language, 330 million people and in reality it's all controlled by lobbyists. The current president even got elected with a majority of votes against him.

based allkeyshop bro

Attached: 1531569857_1498124248112.gif (524x399, 53K)

It's literally how it works, go learn a 2nd language and stop reading British newspapers.

europeelects.eu/2019spitzenkandidaten/
They should have called it the Westminster process for monolingua Anlgo-retards.

Ehm, that is not even close to how the EU works.

>the commission has 0(nil, zero, none) power to make laws, it can only propose them
In theory. In practice the lobbyist will push any globalist agenda through the parliament. This is very far from democracy

again:
>Legislative initiative in the EU rests almost entirely with the Commission
>The European Parliament, on the other hand, can only propose amendments
All my "democratic" power in the EU is capable to do is select who can make amendments into laws. I also do not have direct access to the people making the decision and I also do not have a ton of money unlike the lobbyists.

Based EU saving vydia. First lootboxes and now this.

>globalist agenda
you have to go back

>Before the European Election campaign starts, each party on the European level can publicly announce who their transnational spitzenkandidat will be, informally making them the face of their election bid.

>The spitzenkandidat who can secure a majority governing coalition in the European Parliament (353 MEPs) will become European Commission President if approved by the European Council (Heads of national governments and states).

Attached: Consoletard wanders into a cRPG thread.png (491x565, 450K)

UK isn't a democracy either. what the fuck is house of lords.

Is Russia unaffected? I like my cheap games. I don't think ANYONE dislikes cheap games. Why would you want to pay more when you can pay less?

>t can only propose them
So what you are saying is that we can't vote on the people actually making the laws. Sounds very democratic. Especially the part where it is near impossible to have one removed again.

all I'm left to wonder here what are corporate shills doing on Yea Forums. or are you simply a useful idiot to the big and powerful?

Russia is not in the EU so its not affected
>this is your brain on /pol/

holy shit you literally are retarded, like 'no joke missing a chromosome'-retarded

Attached: 1512679911440.gif (455x344, 989K)

The EP can remove the entire commission, and the EP tells the commission what laws to draft.

At this point a mostly appointed second house with few hereditary titles left. It should be 0, but this is the UK, where we keep arcane institutions around because we've had them for so long that it's like that ugly family heirloom that you just keep around until you HAVE to get rid of it.

I'll try to be gentle here and educate you with simplest means possible: B U S I N E S S L I K E S C H E A P L A B O R L I K E C R A C K W H O R E L I K E S C R A C K

Thhis. There's been a 100% increase in Eastern European PC game prices over a period of just under 3 years (2015-2017). Consequently, people have stopped buying games at full price. In the last 3 years I have bought only 2 PC games on release day - Civ VI and DMC 5, and even then I didn't buy them locally because keyshops are cheaper. There is no reason to region-lock games in the EU anymore.

Yes, in an ideal world, you should be able to vote on the people actually making the laws. There is, however, no ideal way to do that for now, without massive bureaucracy, wasted votes and power imbalances.

Fortunately I live in based Russia, not cucked EU.

The EU is a protectionist organisation that has ramped up it's presence in modern times specifically to combat the effects of globalisation and the reduced bargaining power of individual nations on the global stage.

lol no, wage differencens in the UE have never been higher.

It means poland is one of the only countries who could possibly leave the eu

you're not voting for the people writing the law at a national level either, you are voting for politicians who delegate that responsibility to UNDEMOCRATICALLY UNELECTED lawyers, because most politicians don't have a background in law school

Germany and France sure like protecting themselves at the cost of everybody else. t. Angela "Refugees welcome" Merkel

Russia wins once again. Hope yurobros aren't fucked over by this too much, though from what I hear from my friends, the prices are already pretty high there.

The fact that the Germans haven't budged on Ireland tells us otherwise. The euro was a mistake, but there is a quick and easy fix. Germany goes back to the mark and everyone else keeps the Euro.

lol that has nothing to do with the currency

>I oppress you so the globalists can't
Not gonna be fooled.

t. Greek.

Do not come here.
It's a run down shithole that puts up a nice front for the rest of the world., but underneath it barely advanced from the commie times. And the local bydlo might opt for kicking your teeth in for being a foreigner, regardless of your skin color. You'll be playing Polish roulette every time you leave the main streets of a big city.
I repeat, do not come here.

Attached: Poland A in the background.jpg (1024x683, 308K)

>specifically to combat the effects of globalisation
wrong. They are china and arabia's deared boolickers . They want their own people extincts, sure, but they LOVE the idea of a global playground full of uneducated mutts that workd for cheap for the bankers

So you're saying German banks are just going to forgive the entire debt of (for example) Greece and German taxpayers are 100% ok with that?

Ok you guys have every right to be pissed, the EU went full cartel on you guys to appease German banks and it was frankly indefensible.

>cz
>pl
>National pride
lmao

>just because Germany goes back to the mark means they'll suddenly not collect the money for gilts they've bought

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about taking the big anomaly out of the currency union. And that's Germany, it being in there has saddled countries without robust enough economies to really support the Euro with a currency too strong, and strong, none export countries, to have fucked up ability to manage deficit based economies.

they already cost the same. but considering the wages are lower, it's more like you had to buy games for 120 or 180$

It's a related thing I used as an example. If Germany leaves the euro, their industry will take a serious hit, as they won't be subsidised anymore by cheap Euro. I really doubt the German voter will agree with this at all.

It's one of those things that sound good at first, but are completely impractical in reality.

So glad that we are leaving the shithole of the EU, fuck Merkel, fuck commies and most importantly fuck niggers and jannies

>implying

Stop spreading EU propaganda.
Firstly the parliament is made up of roughly ~200 individual political parties whose delegates get to have 0 power because they have to align themselves with large European groups to even matter. You need spreadsheet related to even figure out who represents what.
Secondly while the parliament technically votes for the president of the commission they have no right to nominate candidates. That's how you got the former finance minister and prime minister of a corporate tax haven to be president of the commission right now.
Thirdly the parliament is only one out of three bodies that make up the EU government. It is in fact the least powerful body of the EU government. The comission and council are not voted on by the people.

Attached: EU parliament.jpg (2283x1219, 377K)

Brother, everywhere you have places like that. If you go exploring in the outskirts of cities, you will find a lot of dilapidated shit held out of the street view.

>heads of government aren't voted on by the people.

Fascinating. And having to check if your local succdems are aligned to the succdems is not something you need to look up mostly, they'll almost always fall exactly where you'd expect them to.

Cool, I'll be able to cheat for cheaper on fps games all day long.

Yeah, because Valve is the one who dictate the price of the products it sells.

Oh wait.

Video Game Companies should just pull out of Europe if they're going to be whiny little bitches like this.

those aren't even EU parties, my bru
you failed at even trying to prove your point
>the commision and council are not voted on by the people
the commission has no power, at all. period. it cannot make legislation which by definition means it cannot make laws
the council is the heads of state by the member nations, who are all democratically elected.

tldr; stop making shit up

We want you out asap but your downie parliament diagrees.

Fucking based, I started pirating because of Steam, Valve literally forced me to start pirating by getting rid of physical copies.
Now if only they could legalise piracy and make it illegal to charge for digital distribution, doing so would save gaming.
Death to Valve
Death to Epic
Death to GoG
Death to all other digital distribution companies
Death to anyone that pays for digital distribution

europe is too important as a market, they would rarther get fined and stay in europe than pull out of europe

Why haven't you left already then?

>the commission has no power, at all. period.
The Commission has a virtual monopoly on the introduction of legislation into the legislative process, a power which gives the Commission considerable influence as an agenda setter for the EU as a whole.[1] And while the Commission frequently introduces legislation at the behest of the Council or upon the suggestion of Parliament, what form any legislative proposals introduced take is up to the Commission.[citation needed]

Under the ordinary legislative procedure (see below), the negative opinion from the Commission also forces the Council to vote by unanimity rather than majority.[2] There are also limited instances where the Commission can adopt legislation on its own initiative (See below).

>its a let me talk about EU Im american I know what Im talking about episode

Sadly, lately some publishers just ignore the regional pricing and jack up the prices even above US ones.

steamdb.info/app/787480/

Like this is ridiculous.

none of these words mean what you think they mean, I honestly do not know how to better explain it

base...soros

Attached: macron.jpg (652x1136, 211K)

at least there isnt constant multiple reruns like the
>its a let me talk about US Im european I know what Im talking about episode

All its gonna do, it will rise prices for games in slavland. Fuck you EU ;-;

>You need spreadsheet related to even figure out who represents what.
Even a spreadsheet won't help you out in the UK because the fucking MPs don't follow any ideology, bunch of crooks voting for the highest bidder "supply and confidence agreements" my ass
>Secondly while the parliament technically votes for the president of the commission they have no right to nominate candidates. That's how you got the former finance minister and prime minister of a corporate tax haven to be president of the commission right now.
Juncker was the head of the European People's Party, you know the party that won the most votes in the 2014 elections. Did you vote to put Cameron in charge of the Tories? Or May? No because that's not how parties leadership works, anywhere.
>Commission council are not voted on by the people.
The commissioners are like ministers. Did you fucking vote for Javid or Davies or Williamson or Fox or any other of the retards currently in office?

Council is just the heads of government/state. Some countries actually elect theirs, we're stuck with May right now and soon whichever inner party apparatchik manages to backstab her first.

Attached: 1523909568611.png (482x315, 90K)

source?
soros is a peice of shit but I wouldn't lump him in with the Rothschild

that one was on the aussies i believe, although you could demand a refund if you cited the relevant law for your country before they implemented it

You gotta remember most of these "donations" are done in their name by people working for some organisation they set up and have limited oversight of.

It depends on the city, but as long as you learn enough language to communicate with cashiers/waiters you'll be fine.

Oh no
An abandoned complex
I will find similar in East Germany for every one you'll show me.

shut up abdul I'm trying to do something here

What's your BMI?

Ok this is enough! I was willing to tolerate them fucking Britain over but now they are going after Based Gaben! EU needs to fall

Attached: pink rage.png (808x805, 787K)

Yeah he said that
>Longer answer is that they're supposed to switch once their economy is stable enough, but there's no real time limit on when that has to happen.
They can keep saying that their economy isn't ready for it and EU won't push it

We did have our own seperate case, but Valve got around it by redirecting our storefront to the US store and saying 'we don't have an Australian store lol'. The EU case came to the same conclusion a few years later, and that was too big of a market to pull the same bullshit move with so they rolled the refund policy out throughout all storefronts to prevent it happening again. It took another couple of years for them to fix the AU storefront afterwards, it was still showing all prices in USD until a year ago.

Tfw Dane Neil

Tfw dane neil

>Death to GOG
Can we keep that one? Even if their whole shtick is installing fanpatches and tweaking DOSbox for old games so you don't have to, they're not charging massive amounts for it and make for GOAT pirate releases in the process

Attached: 1546162040633.jpg (510x427, 42K)

EU Army is brilliant idea to kill NATO in EU.
It's also going to increase gun race in EU again, after being mismanaged by EU and blocked by USA.

>You cant do all these things if youre going to sell in our countries
>What do you mean you aren't going to sell in our countries any more?
>REEEEEE YOU HAVE TO SELL HERE!

>Euro
>Based
Pick one and only one

Attached: 56319166_2056354271332050_2119930762781261824_n.png (720x1145, 1M)

Because their country started as a rebellion against a percieved tyrannical regime that wouldn't represent it's people, what are you expecting here?

Electing representitives is not democracy, it is a republic.

>UK is the only country in Europe

Epic store wins again.

I just want the EU to dissolve bros I'm sick of seeing shitskins everywhere; seriously considering moving to EE

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

kek Valve is fucked, good job EU

Yeah cause france, sweden, etc are doing so much better.

>UK does a thing
>"YUROP IS DOOMED"
why are americans so retarded

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

can't believe these globalist cucks are going after gaben when the chinks are stomping at the door

do they really want the chinese to take over? oh that was a rhetorical question

yikes

>1 state out of 50 does thing
>DUH THE WHOLE UNITED STATES IS WETAWDED!
why are non-americans so retarded?

facebook literally sent an open letter to governments asking for help policing speech

Cause the rest is doing so much better, right? The best parts of europe are the ones not in EU.

I fucking wish. 60€ is 68$ and our games cost closer to 68€ due to things like higher VAT.

we clearly do that as a joke while you guys take the most PC shit from britain and try to slap it on all of europe
>The best parts of europe are the ones not in EU.
thats factually wrong

>Eurocucks are habitual bootlickers, they will defend anything their governments do to them.
last i checked the police in the EU have less power than elsewhere, you are unlikely to get killed/curbstomped by euro police

Attached: freedom.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

It used to be wrong but since the EU seems determined to cuck itself out of relevance its pretty true these days.

yes youre just joking and we all take it super seriously, come on now. you cant be that dense.

Attached: 1554352223197.jpg (1094x977, 152K)

we are talking about geoblocking then you hop on refund instead

whats wrong with this?

the chad american police and the virgin europussy police
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw

Attached: 56252847_1782569021843272_4819970749504684032_n.png (599x874, 917K)

nick clegg is a literal who even in england

do you fellow euros see a bright future without a war happening first?
I hate what our countries have become, and what sort of """people'""" are inhabiting them

let the bootlicking commence. like fucking clockwork

Attached: 55764293_404163976828734_2772832943586934784_n.png (768x768, 821K)

Fucking cunts took my toolkit.

switzerland is better than everywhere else in the E.U.

It's either war or dismantling the welfare system. Which seems more likely to you?

sure if you like albanians lmfao

Serves you right, having dangerous weapons of war like that.

it was a joke faggot, go get thrown in jail for a mean tweet lmao

They're still part of the EEA and obey the 4 basic rights.

I'd be good with either, I just want this madness to stop

Have you seen the shite they collect for weapon searches?
There's one with a fucking bike wheel

you didnt answer my question, whats wrong with an amnesty on knives. dont pivot

>a land with borders withing borders on borders
I wonder why they are successfull

>State = Country
LMAO

they arent part of the EEA

Attached: switz.jpg (525x271, 30K)

USA is a country, Europe is a ___? figure out what the missing space should be filled out with and why that is such a huge difference between US and Europe then.

Attached: 1529511351178.png (444x440, 311K)

We all know those are only useful puppets for a bigger purpouse

Attached: macron bogpilled.png (960x2786, 3.25M)

>it was a joke faggot

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I'm part of the welfare system so I'd have to say the other one, as long as I don't get drafted

Attached: 1537240264176.png (851x315, 442K)

Mars colonization when? I want to leave this whole mess.

Attached: 1554138750589.png (960x923, 1.26M)

>heh, strawmanned his post...with out replying to him directly...my passive aggressiveness sure showed him...

Attached: 1512591564547.jpg (804x802, 85K)

The poor men will always get put on the front line in war.

states are comparable in both population, geographic size and gdp to most european countries so its a valid comparison. its funny how when a european country does something good yuropoors go HELL YEAH LE EUROPE XD! but when the bombs go off and people get acid splashed you go NOT IN MY COUNTRY!!

Mars is a dead planet of no use to us and a pointless waste of resources.
>b-but we can science it like Elon xD
snake oil salesman woth his head up hiw own ass. He deserves to disle in a plastic bubble on a desolate shitrock.

The images are funny out of context but I've heard london gangs stash blades outside, prison style for when they need one. I don't believe the police are raiding homes for these

Because knives are very common tool that have many, many uses beyond "weapon" and anyone who is using a kitchen knife as a weapon is close enough to use basically anything as a weapon, from a rolling pin to a a wrench. If you are going to start banning/collecting all knives, including butter knives and kitchen knives (which they have been doing before you start claiming bullshit) then you might as well start banning literally anything you can hold in 1 hand that can be used to bludgeon someone.

Attached: 186.jpg (636x1096, 103K)

>USA is a country
lol

yes, because Europe is not a single country, stupid.

and the united states are not a single state, brainlet.

the EU should fucking disband already

Go on then, explain what it is if it isn't

That might be more feasable if they were finding/taking knives and shivs and shit instead of fucking pliers, files, and bike tires.

yeah, this.

I thought Americans WANTED the EU to increase military spending
Why are they suddenly against it?

wow, someone is sure angry today (or autistic).

Attached: 1544461300302.jpg (391x364, 52K)

>Yeah cause france
uh yes?

>EVER switching to Euro
It's like you want your country to fuck up

Attached: 1462892244397.jpg (400x400, 23K)

so, region pricing goes to shit after this? piracy will increase to unheard numbers.

>A major controversy because German law says it's illegal to portray a swastika in any and all forms of media
will retarded americans shut up already?
swastikas are legal now in video games
kys

because the EU will be spending the money locally instead of buying amerifat shit

The whole reason region locking on games exists was to stop piracy. Russia is where the majority of that shit comes from, and Valve locked off their games in exchange for tanking the value of new games to like $15-$20. Game developers saw massive profits from Russia because of that change.

The EU is literally about to make Russia the pirate haven for video games again lmao.

>pliers
You can easily clock someone with a hefty pair of pliers, tires I'd put down to chavs leaving their shit about though

This really speaks for itself, and I can't say anything more to prove my point than this does already.

ah yes, the strong and stable polish economy
AHAhahahaha

the hamlet of me

>it's lies!
>actually nobody is elected at all by the people
>in fact 2/3 of the controlling force is self appointed and I can't even name them or what they do outside of being in total control of the rest!
Y
I
K
E
S

>HE THINKS WE PAY LESS
AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>why poland doesnt use euros ?
because it would fuck up our economy even harder, also I need my cheap alcohol and kiełbasy.

Attached: 3a5.jpg (604x376, 41K)

>Poland
>not fucked up
lol

>EU bad

Attached: 1540480625155.png (1515x775, 795K)

t. Greece

Attached: 1457339677554.jpg (510x510, 173K)

AAA games cost $30. I don't think Ru region will change, at least I hope not, the hell EU got to do with us? $30 is already not that cheap locally.

this is a growin trend ofver 5 years. don't suffocate the data by spreading it thin over 30 years, man

the amnesty was quite clearly targeting shit like zombie knives and locking knives, wrt the meme shit of police tweeting finding a butter knife or w/e there is no doubt thats an absolute waste of time. The problem atm in the UK is that due to tory austerity 20,000 police have been taken off the street and as such there are just too few people to deal with crime. But ofc its harder to meme about concrete material conditions

There won't be a bright future or war. Just a slow descend into china 2.0 with citizen score prepping for future dispossession once finance crash hits. We've been building up the police state and even breaking the constitutions for it continuously in the last 20 years.

>FUCK selling at lower prices in lower income countries
thank you EU
the only game I remember having a cheaper version for the Eastern Bloc was the first Dishonored, and now this drunk nigger loving fuck wants to take that away even

Attached: 07052336-Jean-Claude-Juncker-012.ab94b306[1].jpg (960x540, 46K)

>states are countries

Greece is just paying for delaying their taxes for years after living in luxury and riches. Something Poland has never even heard of.

Attached: 1529213222658.jpg (645x773, 224K)

does anyone in the EU actually pay for games? in the UK i just pirate all my shit and have never had any trouble from isps, seems they cant really do shit apart from send a strongly worded letter

the difference is EU is run by jews and america is run by the based god emperor

>I don't think Ru region will change, at least I hope not
It's going to change dude, there's no way Valve can possible allow $30 brand new AAA games to be floating around unlocked for everybody else to purchase. It's going to spike back up to $60.

Greece lied about their GDP in order to join the eurozone, they had it coming

Germany has been having their own special censored versions of games for years already. Ironically makes one hell of a fun looking version of C&C Generals ZERO HOUR.

they wanted out, why didn't you let them?

*jew emperor

Yup, but you can also clock someone with a 2x4, a car jack, etc. Is everything can can be held and/or swung by a single person going to be banned?

i hope they go after Sony and the region locked PSN codes next

the greek govt did, its not the greek people's fault, also the EU knew the numbers were bollocks but it was useful for germanies export market i.e the economic force that determines EU policy

>democratic vote
>country votes no
>vote again
>votes no
>vote again
>result says yes
>never allowed to vote again no
based voting

>brits try to leave
>try to crush them as much as possible for it
>freedom TM
welcome to soviet union 2.0, you're proud part of the iron curtain

Switching to euro just made everything more expensive in lithuania

Might want to take a look at the Trump family tree, schlomo.

>greece
>paying anything after getting all those swimming pools and a submarine

Attached: 1462892162314.png (680x497, 1.3M)

>Greece
>paying
nice bait

imagine if you sharpened each piece of metal... you'd have like a 9 blade katana

the soviet union was good though, the EU is shite neoliberalism

Nobody said that, we are saying it's not a valid comparison, saying one state is one country. I understand there is different politics in them and different laws, but they are not different to the same amount as two countries with different languages, cultures, laws far more diverse, etc. You are merely finding excuses to defend your shitty statement from earlier.
>M-muh states
Pathetic

I will stop buying games then. $60 is too much. You are right about piracy. Things like this make you wish for internet borders for a minute.

this is what Americans believe HAHAHAHA

fuck regional pricing
if a developer (publisher) says its ok if people from country B only pay 15€ for it then that's the price they value their product at and I should not have to pay 60€ for it in a country for real white people

>the soviet union was good though
sure, if you didn't live there.

fuck the eu

>>try to crush them as much as possible for it
the absolute state of the anglo persecution complex

Wrong, ever since they added regional currencies, the "poor" countries like Czech, Poland, Hungary etc pay MORE due to absurd conversions they use.
For example a game that is 60 Euro in Germany/France/etc on Steam, costs 280 Polish Zloty, which is more like 70-75 Euro.
We're getting jewed hard.

fucking lmao you normies are fucked in the head
soros started his career literally working for the rothschilds

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm, user.

user, literally the only reason the games are so cheap in those countries is because their currency is so shit that the games would sell ten copies at most and then everybody else pirates them.

See Ruskie boy here can't afford $60, and is going to go back to pirating if Valve has to get rid of regional pricing. It's a straight up net loss for developers.

>implying americans have rights apart from "muh right to bear arms and die for Israel"

>Can leave at any time without repercussions.

Oh really.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-britain-must-not-be-better-off-outside-eu-says-french-senate-report-a7582886.html

senat.fr/notice-rapport/2016/r16-425-notice.html

Attached: Well.png (861x223, 26K)

Everyone knows both are run by jews.

>brits try to leave
lel
Brits just want all the EU benefits without the obligations. The imperial mindset that everyone owns them something and must accept their delusional terms is their downfall. Farage and Co didn't even touch the NI border during their campaign and the UK goverenment is just as guilty for not speaking about it.

a majority of people who lived under the USSR want to go back. When it collapsed the resulting upheaval was one of the worst collapses in living standards in modern history. *puts on yarmulke* facts dont care about your feelings

Attached: pdtpjr7puj401.png (605x340, 17K)

i don't give a FUCK
if pablo slavowicz only has to play 15€ I'm not paying 60€

its 100% a valid comparison, just because irrelevant country #1 next to irrelevant country #2 speak different irrelevant languages doesnt mean they arent comparable geographically, economically, and population wise as well. you'll compare all of europe to a single state or all of the united states to a single european and switch whether it makes you look better or worse.

Don't you have a pizza parlor to shoot up?

Man the EU scares me. The fact that people were able to successfully create its existence scares me.

I'm a salty noguns so don't get me wrong, I don't think any of the things turning up in these police sweeps should be banned. I think they've got no place being left about violent areas though, when you've got 5 screwdrivers stashed about a street it's not a workman that's dropped them

>we can't get EU benefits without paying our member fee
shocking, huh

Attached: not my witcher.jpg (644x362, 41K)

Sure, but theres also a difference between a "weapon sweep" and picking up discarded garbage/tools.

That's not what's being said.

>that huge dip in 2008
THANKS OBAMA

Brexit means Brexit. It means they forgoe all of the benefits that came with EU. This is what EU wants this is what UK people wanted.

The Germans should scare you, this is the third time they've fucked up Europe. Look at the UK government, nearly five decades of EU rule and they've become completely clueless, they're terrified of leaving the bloc because they don't know how they'll survive without them. They haven't got an independent bone in their body.

No it was shit, it had massive mismanagement issues, people who had no brain but where party members told farmers how to do their job and plant in fucking winter, it fucked the economy hard. Some of the neighbours ended up in the gulag cause one neighbor didn't like them and framed them. We only found out cause one of our family members joined the kgb to keep us save from the gulag.

Fake and gay. Yes there were even those who were sad that stalin died but nobody sane wants it back. It's much better now than it was back then.

THE EU IS GOD THE STATE GOD NOTHING EXISTED BEFORE THE EU HELP ME HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1471004359639.png (676x960, 251K)

The apparent "discarded garbage/tools" are weapons though, that's why they're there and being search for

god, I wish valve region locked games

yeah right, everyone who lived in moscow wants to go back, everyone from province isn't retarded and knows what fucking shit everything was and how much everyone lied about everything.

Imagine being this naive.

>Can leave at any time without repercussions.
Yeah, just look at the UK.
Lmfao.

Based.

Attached: 1553270176332.png (698x1024, 594K)

Butter knives, bike tiers, and pliers are hardly weapons.

are you also going to argue same food costs there less? stop paying for food then.

>the end of regional pricing on steam
>russia not affected

ah right, you want even better deals without paying your member fee in the first place
kindly go fuck yourself, europe doesn't owe you shit and is not responsible with your country going down the shitter on its own volition

>Can leave without repercussion
>EU has spent the last three years making an absolute mockery of the UK

Attached: 1552394353217.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>tfw in EU
>tfw get money for almost no effort or complication
>tfw so poor so refugees but still wholesome life happens
>low crime, good weather, no bullshit and people are mostly okay
A good deal.

You got that exactly the opposite.
People from big cities don't want to go back, they like it more like it is now. People from the smaller cities and villages most definitely want USSR back, back when they had job security and future.

Go on without us

Attached: 1544877566600.webm (288x360, 672K)

The UK have had years to plan and decide how to cleanly leave the EU, don't blame the EU because UK are fucking idiots that have no idea what they're doing.

>The apparent "discarded garbage/tools" are weapons
If they are weapons what about fists?

THE NORF SHALL RISE AGAIN

>UK being unable to pull itself together is somehow the EUs fault

nice feelings dude you a praegerU graduate? i didnt say it was perfect, just that it was better than what came after. It was also useful in that it provided a bulwark against US hegemony

>he thinks we pay less

Attached: comment_90KHiVm4rcMpxlZzxkTnzTMy6vnHCY1g,w400.jpg (400x292, 28K)

>voted to join an comercial deal that is now a militaro-financial dictatorship
>laws protect you from nothing because the EU council literally rewrite shit on the go when things don't go their way (see greece, immigrant crisis, brexit)
>can leave anytime without repercution
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THEY LITERALLY MENACE THE UK RIGHT NOW OF DEATH
>nations in need of help are supported
No, they are kept low so the rich trio can plunder them worse than the US abuse chinese slave labor, because the close EU bubble means no foreign competition in their rigged game.

>The UK have had years to plan and decide how to cleanly leave the EU
The problem is our entire government doesn't want to leave. They're literally stalling in the hopes of cancelling Brexit because they're a bunch of cucks who haven't had to make a hard decision in decades. They just want to keep banning basic activities and taxing us more.

god emperor with a jew up his ass

>Mays crippling autism and inability to see the "fuck off, we are not giving you anything else" sign on the negotiation room means the EU is humiliating them
user,be sincere. This is all the UKs fault in being retarded and not voiding this joke.

Because Poland is like a Pandora from Borderlands.

Attached: latest.gif (200x230, 124K)

I don't the EU is all that keen on shitholes getting Euro, to be honest.
Given what happened with Greece.

None of the people that are voted for in those elections hold any real power in the eu.
Learn how EU functions from the top down.
No one at the top is elected.

valve is just complying with what they're asked to do

You do know that Switzerland and Norway joined comercial union and never upgraded to EU, right? EU wasn't forced upon people, it was voted for.

It's more the fault of our political system being very unrepresentative of the public. We have five liberal parties overseeing what is ultimately a conservative policy. Treating any negotiation as damage control rather than opportunity always ends poorly.

Yes the Blairite Tories are Liberal. Some half-baked fiscal conservatism doesn't override the fact they've continued to further Anthony Blair's marxist social policies.

you know it's very easy to harm someone with chair, or even kill, should all chair be "sweeped"?
frying pans are blunt weapons, it got handle and iron surface, a lot of people died to that, should they be confiscated?
cold weapons is a shitty bureaucracy way of showing how police "fights" crime, there are more deaths and damages from wooden stick and baseball bats than from knives or swords(some people keep them and get arrested for keeping it in more retarded countries)

Attached: comment_QC8sdpTa75AYv3V4FxeYTyWEUbSKxaIV,w400.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>the EU council literally rewrite shit on the go
yeah, extending the article 50 deadline to give brits a chance was a bit much

You could still get done for punching people last I checked

>Can leave at any time without repercussion
Yeah, just ask the bongs...
>Nations in need of help are supported by the rest until they get back on their feet
TOP FUCKING LEL
They can't be even arsed to help their fellow nations' interests against other countries, let alone resolve conflicts between their own.
And God help you if you ever owe these fucking assholes money or get your economy "rescued" by them.

Attached: EU rejects democracy.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Attached: y.jpg (500x355, 23K)

sounds like a UK problem, not an EU one
don't blame us for your failings

Friendly reminder that greece got fucked because they had the Euro. If they still had their currency they could have easily solved their issue.

Furthermore greece had even a plan to solve it that got denied by the EU. You join the cartel you get fucked like the slave you are.

Wasn't it just "guys this is a bad idea for everyone, but if you really want it this is what it means".
And then the Brits rightfully got cold feet, because they realized that they're not actually in a position to pressure the EU into giving them what they want without paying for it.

Attached: comment_0OrhoSJcGMxwmf7iukNpFt4EG2wuF2MM,w400.jpg (400x266, 20K)

Then who is Handsom Jack?

>to give brits a chance
Only the EU is responsible for the possible "problems" to begin with. That whole politics is a bully losing his grasp over a victim and starting the "why are you hitting yourself" and " see? He survived I could have done it worse it's his fault for resisting" descent to hell.

>Countries are using their sovereignty to fuck people over
>Somehow anyone but countries fault
What are you actually trying to do here?

They literally said "we have to make an example out of britain" aka crucify them to keep the rest in line. Can't have anyone else leaving.

Russia is not a member of EU you retard so the region locking for it will stay.

Looking at the picture, I can see you have no idea how the treaties work and are implemented and have no desire to actually do any research yourself.

>The Exitgraph's 2014 article
lmao stop pulling shit out of your own asses, not-so-Great Britain

dictatorship from the start, to nobody's surprise.

This man.

Attached: Donald_Tusk_(cropped).jpg (1236x1703, 339K)

>literally opening the door for your "victim", allow him to leave at any time and never come back
>"""bullying"""
britcucks getting desperate

>Brits vote to leave EU
>EU tells them you are free to go
>Brits are trying to tell EU that they have to give them their trade deals
>EU tells Brits to fuck off
>EU is at fault.

I don't really read it as that.
It reads more like "this is bad for everyone, so look closely what a mess this is"

That's just a single portion of the agenda, the EU doesn't want the UK to do better at all. Also because the UK has a trade deficit with the EU we will do better outside of the EU. It will be a bit rough for a few months but we will reap the rewards afterwards and that's what the EU is afraid of.

>fuck those fact, I have faith in SUPERIOR AUTHORITIES that proves you wrong, but I KEEP IT FOR MYSELF, because I am a CHOSEN ONE
Macron please go.

inb4 poland is just madmax borderlands and gta

Attached: comment_c0NXCGTjNbl4R8FlT9I68FPHwGjtOHnc,w400.jpg (400x251, 18K)

>Wasn't it just "guys this is a bad idea for everyone, but if you really want it this is what it means".
That was the diehard remainers, who have went on so long now about how it was such a bad decision that they've even turned other remainers against them because people just want a fucking resolution at this point. The problem is our government is mostly composed of remainers, and even the outliers will happily bend a knee to further their own career

>back when they had job security and future.
back when they were 20-25 and didn't know shit. you mistake "youth nostalgia" for actual understanding what USSR was like.
Money meant nothing, knowing someone who had access to meat, furniture, fruit, electronics, which were in huge deficit meant everything. Corruption and nepotism through the roof.

>opening the door
>"sure you can leave, but don't complain about the consequences of me assaulting your right after you made that totally free choice"
Fuck off, fascist.

so literally WHAT is stopping you then?
outside of your own failed politicians, of course
give me actual reasons

Attached: 1535923581748.png (329x329, 97K)

it will be rough for longer than a few months. Outside of EU isn't something you can see your good to very easily, to sell to EU you will still have to follow the regulations of EU and pay tarrifs. You literally fucked yourselves over.

you ain't leaving anything buddy

>EU has spent the last three years making an absolute mockery of the UK
I didn't know that May works for the EU.

>That was the diehard remainers, who have went on so long now about how it was such a bad decision that they've even turned other remainers against them because people just want a fucking resolution at this point
You misunderstand.
I was referring to "making an example of [the UK]"

greece got fucked because its a poor country of braindead lazy larpers with no industry or educated workers surviving on tourism and they kept spending and borrowing money and spending that again so they could politically hold back it's 4 neighbours from prospering

Well the switch games have pretty good prices if you compare them to ps4 or pc like 200 pln for new 1st party release

>>wtf it's cold outside, let me back in your cozy house you fascists
the absolute state of "independent" britcucks

Meat was easy to get you blabbering retard, people in USSR ate stake. You are thinking about dark times, the worse times, when harvest wasn't good, when people realised that closing down your whole country isn't that smart. But that happend long after USSR existed.

Aye sorry, had one of those double check the reply chain just in case moments, but it was too late

These people are not that nice. One german representative member literally said "we can't let the citizen decide" on an issue. They want control / power and not to wise them up and let them decide.

>so literally WHAT is stopping you then?

Our Europhile elite who want to remain on the gravy train.

The biggest problem the UK faces when leaving the EU is international trade within Europe. They will have to close their borders again which will make it much harder to do business across the border. Tensions in Nothern Ireland are aleady rising because of this. Also a lot of companies have already or are in the process of moving their headquarters and production facilities out of the UK to another EU member state.
This has a huge negative impact on the financial and economic situation since a lot of business and jobs are leaving the country.
Those are the repercussion the UK is facing which are not directly imposed by the EU like so amny of you fucking brainlets claim ITT. They brought this upon themselves.
Go back to fucking school kids.

All that changes for you is that you now have to pay tariffs to sell to the EU and you have to perform customs checks, which is a logistical nightmare. And you also get to enjoy a resurgence in domestic terrorism.

So, yeah, I think that's some big rewards.

CPI doesn't give an acurrate picture of the inflation. Most of the printed money is being used to buy assets to keep their value increasing. Most of the money hasn't reached the general economy yet. But the money printed still exists.

not the fault of the EU itself then, got it

Again we have a trade deficit with the EU but also we are a net contributor to the EU. This breakup is going to hurt the EU more that it will hurt the UK. Prove me otherwise with that in mind.

Yuropoors act shocked that Americans want to keep their guns meanwhile they cant go 30 years without an attempted genocide, elites import sandniggers in bulk permanently ruining their ethnic makeup, people get jailed for mean tweets, and up until the mid 90's half of the continent was run by dictators. It's almost like an armed populace inherently prevents the type of crazy shit that goes on in Europe because politicians know if they push something too far they'll get lit up by Bubba and his militia bros, as the founding fathers intended.

Attached: 1476944975499.jpg (948x1101, 264K)

>UK Parliament votes No Deal off the table
>The one piece of leverage they had against the EU because they don't want a No Deal either

Attached: 1551808697276.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

ja pierdole

Attached: 1509812704154.gif (444x444, 373K)

wtf do you think slav land is ?
stuck in the 80s ? maybe a decade ago and maybe on the rural site but not whre the cities are. the EU has canibalized these states long ago.

Nice media fed storyline you repeating there. Doesn't change that they could have entirely sovled it if they still had their own currency to control.

Okay, I'll bite. If even one nation votes no to a treaty, the treaty is essentially rendered null and void. To avoid endless bureaucracy and waste of tax money, lands voting no to treaties get a second opportunity to vote for a custom treaty that's essentially the same but with foot-notes that excempt nay-sayer countries to adapt policies theu don't agree with. EU will actually stretch very far to accommodate legislation and public opinion on a national level.

Already pointed out by other anons, but just here to tell you that you're retarded and have no clue about the Brexit. It's literally Britain being retarded and EU just wanting to get it over with on good terms, without giving them preferential treatment.

>EU country has a problem with another EU country because of some economic resource
>Instead of solving the problem they'd rather ignore it or put on a stupid patch
Irish fisheries for example, they keep getting fucked by French and Spanish fishermen in their own territorial waters. EU's solution to the problem is, instead of examining the problem and make a better share of the products, just raise the quotas for all the three countries despite the fact that the Irish still have way less catches than the others.
To be fair though, it is also a problem of the Irish goverment as they don't even care enough about their own fishermen to say "enough is enough" to the Union
This and many other issues including the Article 13 are why everyday I dislike this shitty union more every day.

>mutt talking shit about yuropoors

Attached: irony.png (750x600, 333K)

No it's not, UK doesn't create anything that Germany or France doesn't. UK contributes 20% or less to all of the EUs inside trading. UK is easily replaceable. EU on other hand, isn't. Have fun with your dying metal and wood industry

you are a nigger and your worthless bordering to evil country should cease to exist
there is no media lie, you wasted the money you borrowed, you stole it basically
eat a dick

>All that changes for you is that you now have to pay tariffs to sell to the EU and you have to perform customs checks, which is a logistical nightmare

1.Tariffs can be done through WTO which BTW the EU is a part of.
2. 21st custom checks can be done away from the boarder and as David Davis has pointed from his own trade business boarder between Canada and America has no issues and is stricter than what is being proposed between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

have sex.

polska nitka? polska nitka, kurwa

Attached: 6j6rat09twg11.jpg (844x1157, 105K)

Video and gamespilled

PAY DEBTS

You didn't mention the terrorists

> in their own territorial waters
Stop being retarded, Irish aren't stopped using their own territorial waters. They go into the ocean blue where they are told not to overfish, because you know, fish is finite resource.
You know who stop Irish from fishing near the cost? IRISH GOVERNMENT!

JEBAĆ ŻYDÓW, JEBAĆ KOMUCHÓW, JEBAĆ PO I JEBAĆ UNIE

wypierdalaj robaku

Attached: 1509740840768.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Im not from greece you retard that can't go beyond repeating shit like a parrot.

>Can leave at any time without repercussion
The EU isn't obligated to keep your economy afloat when you leave, or stop the imminent rise or IRA when the NI border is restored.

>"we can't let the citizen decide"
because they do retarded shit as vote Britain out of the EU. I don't think you have any idea the benefits being in the EU gives. Britain leaving hurts them a fucking lot, while it's an annoying inconvenience for the remaining EU countries. They might get back on their feet in a few decades, but that's going to take a lot of time. That's what people mean. Citizens don't have the full picture, because it takes almost a lifetime to get the full picture, which is why we vote for people and not do it ourselves since we don't have time to mix these issues in our day-to-day job.
It's like you don't even understand how a democracy works. You get a vote by voting in the elections. After that, you got people who are supposedly experts to decide what's best for the country. If you don't think they're fit to run the country, vote for somebody else or start your own political party.

I said net contributor as in money to the EU and again the UK has a trade deficit so in other words the UK has the advantage when looking for trade with other countries around the world.

/pol/ are boot-licking corporate tools that should always be ignored. Consumer protection is one of the only things the EU has left. Due to the massive size of American monopolies, it just takes them forever to hand out any rulings.

independent and sovereign monetary system is pretty good, too bad our currency is worthless, the taxes are high and the wages are low

UK biggest terrorism problem is Islamic, something we've done to ourselves which is a separate issue.

Another case is how Gibraltar has been getting away with literally every shitty practise they have been doing such as gaining terrain over Spanish territorial waters to later on make some apartment buildings and only when the Brexit they decided to care because they could use It as a weapon against the brits.

Oh, sure. I guess that explains why so many businessess are leaving the UK and why my country is building extra office space and parking lots in preparation for the Brexit.

>WE ARE THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, REFUSING OUR DICTATOSHIP IS DEATH, BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT YOU OUT
ok, loud enough for your deluded fascist dream now?

Wypierdalaj tomek

Attached: Blank+_c823c9c750732cefebf630114565fe58.jpg (683x694, 173K)

UK was in trade deficit every since what, 2000?
You haven't fixed it, since then. Real good sign that you people are going to do so now with loss of your closes trade partner.

>because they do retarded shit as vote Britain out of the EU
If you think leaving the EU is retarded, you're nothing but a German bootlicker. Norway and Switzerland placate them with trade deals, but are otherwise some of the most economically stable and peaceful countries on the planet.

yeah because article 13 totally was "voted" by the people. Stop that whole "muh nations" there's none at any level of the EU, they all elects bankers from the same 3 companies.

WYBASOWANY

>experts
bitch please, look what just happened with article 11,12,13 eu just killed their internet by 60+ year old people who still let the secretary print out the internet for them.

The only thing they represent is the people who pay them lobby money.

>FUCK DEMOCRACY DICTATORSHIP KNOWS BETTER WHAT PEOPLE WANT
HEIL MERKEL AND HEIL BUNDESBANK

did people vote for DMCA?

Papo spokojnie.

Attached: 66.gif (500x400, 316K)

the troubles killed far far more people then the last 10 years of "Islamic" terrorism
The IRA are a real home grown terrorist force, they'll make what we've seen in the last ten years look like a fucking joke

>"we can't let the citizen decide"
This is not inherently wrong.
The citizens are morons, it is why every civilized nation in the world uses representative democracy or some form of authoritarianism.
The citizens cannot decide on complex issues like leaving the European union, precisely because propagandists can easily prey on them.

It was done by representatives elected on false promises. That's what the right wing stands for, you know. Licking the boots of corporations.

>muh article 13
Once again, proof that you don't keep yourself up to date and just endlessly regurgitate whatever you agree with.

dude, just leave already
getting tired here holding the door open for so long

you are not even from russia, got it, you don't know shit.

>UK is easily replaceable.
No, they are not. Most countries in the EU have already told them they can't afford to contribute more to cover the UK leaving. That's the real problem. The UK was a fuckload of cash for the EU.
>EU on other hand, isn't.
Sure, it is. The EU is not some mega-nation that operates as the sole form of law and order or something. It's just an agreement between SOME European countries, not all, to to share a common market. It's not like the world collapses if it ends or something.

Attached: comment_Kpzh4iD7W6odYkh8mZzi3cjrKWidj2Tq,w400.jpg (400x173, 20K)

>they are told not to overfish
If only the European Union wasn't inefficient even for that, scientific fisheries quotas are actually lower than the final quota proposed by the EU. Also I never said they stopped using their waters.

>I guess that explains why so many businessess are leaving the UK

You mean leaving Europe as a whole. The changing markets has resulted with car firms moving to South East Asia because the market is on the up while "Europe" is declining, but I'm sure you wouldn't know that considering the remain side doesn't like to take that into consideration.

That's hate speech Sven, be careful or the government will take your kids so they can be culturally enriched.

You're free to leave, but you're not getting any benefits. What's so hard to understand?

All elected parties are left. So unless you consider yourself a rightwing voter postmortem for it that claim makes no sense.

Pretty sure everybody knows that but out government.

The US is part of the UN council, but only some countries in Europe are part of it as well, or states as you to call them. why is that? Golly, I wonder. Compare however you want but it doesn't make sense to the subject at hand

You have 0 understanding of what a democracy is and are fucking retarded to boot.
>German bootlicker for recognizing the benefits the EU gives
Okay. We'll see how well Britain fares in the next decade when they leave the EU. Would be proof that the EU was better for them if they're not doing well, wouldn't it? I hope for them it's not as bad as the projections show, but it's probably going to be a massive shitshow.

>Most countries in the EU have already told them they can't afford to contribute more to cover the UK leaving.
Actually, most said the opposite.
> It's just an agreement between SOME European countries, not all,
Majority, all but Balkans are in EEA

>the ability to work with me is a benefit exclusive to my cult members join me or gtfo
#rationalpeople

>All elected parties are left
Okay.
Which party makes decisions that do not suck the cock of large corporations, I'd like to know. Because generally the central idea of left wing ideology is opposing these things.

Ide wam kurwa napierdolić.

Attached: comment_lNkIUhPEu1gPKpODp6H8NXouWZF8I7hL,w400.jpg (375x464, 29K)

>The only thing they represent is the people who pay them lobby money.
you mean like President Trump?

You're a indoctrinated victim. Circlejerking over your ingrained definitions don't make them good.

sure you arent, its just your name that ends in dopoulous and your father's is dimitris

We have the good Friday agreement, IRA causing trouble would be detrimental to their side.

>You gain massive benefits!
>It only costs the critical thinking of your government who soften up over the decades as well as being bullied into decisions that make no economic sense for your country
God bless my homeland for giving you krauts the middle finger.

Attached: 1551744355051.png (600x900, 537K)

You have no clue how the EU works, do you? When you join, there are benefits. When you leave, you don't get the benefits anymore. That's like joining a golf club, leaving said golf club, but still wanting to use the facilities. It's not how it works and nobody in their right mind would argue otherwise.

gatekeeping. By that definition no party in existence was ever left.

Ireland only has claim to waters near it's coast, that is all, otherwise who to tell what part is UKs, Iriash or French or even better, Icelandic? NATO sure though that Icelandic waters were upto the UK coast.
>scientific fisheries quotas are actually lower than the final quota proposed by the EU
How is this a bad thing? Why is having more ocean fauna such a bad thing in your eyes?

>You mean leaving Europe as a whole
No
>The changing markets has resulted with car firms moving to South East Asia
Ya, production labour's a lot cheaper there.

I think you severely underestimate how much advanced technology and knowledge Europe produces and exports and how much innovation is being done at the moment which is already making our economies a ton of money, and a lot of people want in, myself included.

britcucks on their last leg

Hes not wrong though, Europe is the most cucked continent. It's not even close, you are literally be cucked by your own government on a societal level. How does it feel knowing your leaders dont care about your women and children being sexually assaulted en masse by hordes of illiterate niggers? Do you think about it as you browse blacked?

Oh yeah obviously I'm indoctrinated, even though I'm part of the most critical groups on the world. Get a fucking grip on reality my man.

You mean real Leftism hasn't been tried yet?
I very much agree with you on this point.
Although there was red Vienna which was a resounding success, until the beginning of the Austrian civil war.

>Europe is the most cucked continent
*ahem*

Attached: USA.png (1200x873, 17K)

looks like the fake news americans have finally arrived

>Anti-EU fags

Yeah, fuck union and long lasting peace, lets have pointless wars led by oligarchs that only benefit them while millions of civilians die like we had for over 2000 years in Europe. Simply ebin.

>I'm part of the most critical groups on the world
lmao, is this what Eurolets actually believe?

You misinderstood me the bad thing is EU raising quotas that scientist proposed just for a economical/political benefit

>trust me they are experts and know best
>I'm most crritical
you're a joke mate

What homeland?

They are the good guys. But they are libertarians. Fuck the government, they should eat shit.

no one wants war, unless hes german

I'm not even German you retard. By all means, leave. Nobody is forcing you to stay, but you lose the benefits that you once enjoyed. EU really doesn't care beyond the fact they know Britain will get fucked by it, and they don't wish that upon them. But that's too hard of a concept to grasp for polarized black and white thinkers like yourself.

>He thinks the EU is the reason we haven't had any wars in the past sixty years
Funny that it's fucking Germany who spouts this despite being the ones who started shit twice last century.

nie, papo, nie!

Attached: gmagikewakuowanc.gif (450x450, 314K)

>Europe has the highest happiness and freedom scores in the entire world
>YOUR CONTINENT IS KEKED
Envy is a venomous thing, user.

Switzerland, my beautiful homeland that constantly spits in kraut faces.

lmao we never joined, faggot.

you think the people who voted for Brexit understood the economic repercussions they are facing now? I doubt it.
I do not think that most people have the time to dedicate to research to make an informed decision about complex issues.
Direct democracy does not work.

Based Swissfag

Lucky bastard

>other EU countries had absolutely no involvement in the powder keg that was early 20th century europe
yikes

>No

They are, they made plans after the financial crash.

Like you would know wich part of the population is considered to be the 'most critical'. Ofcourse you don't, you probably didn't even finish highschool.

>Actually, most said the opposite.
No. What they really said was they will take a little less money. They are basically trying to help reduce the EU budget a bit because the EU doesn't have the cash for it anymore. Germany is probably going to end covering most of it but that's fine because the EU is really just Germany attempting to conquer Europe again anyway. Let them. This time hopefully England and America will have enough sense to just wipe the nation out after WWIII. They've been nothing but trouble.

Yeah sure

Attached: Europe-only-ArmedConflictsInternational.png (3264x2199, 277K)

Nobody owes you something. Just fuck off already.

The war we have now in middle east?
French&Co were happily fucking around there too not just US. And you got terrorism as a present in return for the guys at home as well as the immigrant crisis.

Who are "they"?

Oh I know what you are talking about, yea it was a huge problem. in 2019 they changed 22 quotas and set 5 of them to 0. Red hearings and some other fish were deemed to be over wished by old quota and now can't be fished for some time.

>yyou dumb i smart
fucking kek, pathetic as fuck

>Literally the three richest countries on the European continent are Switzerland at #1 (#7 globally), Norway #2 (#9 globally), and Southern Ireland at #3 (#10) globally
>Fucking Southern Ireland
>None of these countries are EU members
The absolute COPE going on in this thread.

Attached: 1553028031213.gif (399x369, 39K)

they arent the richest countries
I don't think you understand economics

Car manufacturers like Honda.

You clearly lack critical thinking user. And just going against what is mainstream thought is not critical thinking, that's being contrarian.

COPE

JEEEEEEEBAAAAAAAAAĆ KUUUUUURWAAAAAAAAAA ŻYYYYDÓÓÓÓÓÓÓW

Fuck the EU

I'm pretty sure Monaco is number 1, but it all depends on the metric. What metric are you using?

>t. Erdogan

Mainstream isn't worshipping gov. You're in a bubble and can't handle stepping out.

>Yea Forums is officially a pro-EU board again
did Magapedes finally give up?

Attached: 1530903387623.jpg (300x367, 37K)

Since when is Ireland not an EU member? I thought one of the biggest problems with Brexit is that there will be a border between N. Ireland and Ireland?

Monaco is mostly a rich people only country because they have no taxes on capital gains and want big money to allow you in. The only outlier are the native people who always lived there.

>You're in a bubble and can't handle stepping out.
The irony is palpable user.

>implying that I buy triple-shit games
>implying that I don't pirate every game except the ones that deserve my money, like Yakuza.

Brit here, fuck the EU and fuck all pro-EU dickheads

CPG Grey did pretty good videos about it youtube.com/watch?v=agZ0xISi40E

Why don't you leave then?

They will, the country will hit a massive crisis and blame it on EU again. People are stupid, more news at 11.

OHNONONONONONO BRITKEK BROS

Greece got fucked because creditors who are basically criminal. Debt given even when it can't obviously be paid. All the risk and responsibility falls to Greece, not the German banks that gave the loans.