Sekiro Help Thread

Didn’t see a new one. Give tips and shit.

Am I missing something with the door after giraffe centipede guy? It’s locked, and the path under the floor seemed to just lead to some enemies and a prayer bead.

Attached: 5C87AD4B-2F3D-4F26-9D7B-D87989017631.jpg (1152x648, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/87
youtu.be/mHyOYYIVFMQ
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-03-29-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-dominates-emeaa-charts
youtube.com/watch?v=T8ipxXkjnrE
youtube.com/watch?v=OO5DyXD5tBo
youtube.com/watch?v=T3HDfEUHX4k
youtube.com/watch?v=HxEtSmhN-dg
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=TjHuRSMRErs
youtu.be/ZkUKFJzLaMg
nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/93
youtube.com/watch?v=iy-LQH8N6Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=hE8RGIj63vA
clips.twitch.tv/TemperedTastyPanMrDestructoid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to Ashina Castle and follow the smoke signals on the rooftops.

Where can i find this ape
Am at the Sunken Valley and there is a locked door

Go back to Ashina Castle and follow the smoke signals on the rooftops.

So I'm at the end of the game and I'm missing three prayer beads still. I've beaten every mini boss and I found the one hidden in the Hirata estate before Lady Butterfly and the ones in Mibu village. I still haven't beaten Demon of Hatred and I'm locked out of the second Owl fight I think. Are they connected to those? Any ideas which ones I might have missed?

I BEAT GENICHIRO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/87

In case anyone is interested

This translation was a complete hack job. Fuck Activision.

so uh
where the fuck do i go after i beat ape?

Attached: 1424631592068.jpg (500x375, 39K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAA.gif (350x266, 2.93M)

I am at genichiro and I feel like I a
haven't fought that many bosses. Should I be fighting him fairly early in the game?

Yes. He's not that tough. Just stay aggressive and parry his shit.

ashina depths

I'm on the Demon of Hatred. How do you consistently dodge his fireballs and fire hand combo? They are the only thing fucking me over.

hmm ok I have 3 prayer beads so I might go grab another one

Sword Saint is kicking my ass. Furthest I can get is the second form. Do I just need to git gud?

que?
its telling me to go to senpoo temple, and the path is "dungeon right outside ashina castle"
where the fuck?

It's also so hard to see things when he does the fire circle

the dungeon leads to both the depths and senpoo temple, you can get to it from the well you start the game in or from the bridge by the ashina castle bonfire

>his fireballs
Sprint away

>fire hand combo
Which one do you mean

>Sprint away
That just gets me hit by more of them. I'm usually running towards him, too.
>Which one?
Fire hand->Fire hand->Stomp->Fire hand

>I'm usually run towards him
this is your problem. If he bolts or jumps away, keep your distance and see what move he uses. Then run to him.

Just sprint to avoid the fireballs. The hand combo is three hits. Deflect the first too and then sprint towards him to his left side to avoid the heavy third strike. You can then obviously attack here as well.

what's the best place to farm XP? last trophy I need.

>from software game
>no moonlight sword

Attached: 1496635303026.jpg (175x200, 5K)

He's optional. Just skip that garbage fight.

Sword Saint's second form? That's the hardest. You'll learn to bait his red thrusts and then beat him with ease. His final phase is you just jumping in the air throwing his lightning back at him.

>That just gets me hit by more of them. I'm usually running towards him, too.

If you meant the homing ones that spawn in the air, they literally just sprint sideways. I thought you were talking about the ones he throws, since those you do dodge by sprinting away.

Better get lubed up
You won't get good xp gains until NG++ at the very least. I now need about 60k for a skillpoint, and 30 skillpoints to go.

He always does a fire barrage after his perilous sweep charge. Just get close to bait it out and then back off again. He also has smaller fireballs that can be avoided by sprinting left or right.

Maybe there will be a prosthetic in the DLC, Bloodbornes MLGS was also in the DLC.

The dragon has it.

The side step back and forth "stunlock" as well as the shuriken throwing while she was on ropes really helped me against Lady Butterfly. Did her in two tries.

Alright got it, I'll just have to beat my head against his second form till I perfect it.

Yeah. One thing to watch out for is his backwards leaping slash with the spear, so don't commit too hard when there's an opening and leave room to deflect. If you can deflect his Ashina Cross or Ichimonji you could probably do a lot of posture damage, but personally I found it too risky and just started running whenever he started charging anything up.

Tip for skillpoint farming: Leave the ogre inside Ashina Castle alive then get to the night phase.

>Backstab purple guy
>Run into the main area
>Jump down and grapple on beam
>Ogre will kill two red guys below you for free xp
>Homeward back to last idol and repeat

You can speed it up by using homeward the moment you grapple to the beam. Ogre will typically kill both immediately upon breaking free. Sometimes he'll miss one but it's still the fastest I've found, even more than YouTube guides.

>Having trouble with Orin
>go masturbate to Hisako from KI to relieve stress
>beat Orin first try afterwards

This is done from the antechamber idol, by the way.

divine dragon

I beat the Demon of Hatred! Some how took me less tries than O'Rin or Seven Spears

>Ogre will kill two red guys below you for free xp
Unless he kills them on one hit, you can do it yourself much faster.
>stealth headless buff
>jump down behind one of the red guys
>backstab, mist minjutsu
>backstab the other one
>warp to idol

sounds like you used the dragon mask lmao
I need 29 skill points and need like 40k per point

i love this game

Attached: sekiro 2019-04-05 22-45-43.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

I'm in the same boat you are except I'm drunk so I think that's what's killing me most.
>one handed ichimopnji doubles
>ashina cross hits an area as large as the map as he dashes from the other side of it
>that annoying ass spear slash jump back from corrupted monk
why do bosses get all the cool skills

Attached: 1406513514721.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Absolutely kino fight

He usually kills them instantly with the breaking-free damage. Sometimes one ends up behind him though and survives, but the ogre generally finishes the job before homeward finishes.

You can actually sort of cheese him by keeping your distance and running around in circles to bait him into that lunge attack.

When he lunges run towards him and to his left and throw in 2 hits, then start sprinting around in circles again.

>finally beat owl(father)
Is this the power of catharsis?

>feel like replaying nioh
>but it can't be beat solo
>and no one is playing the game to summon anymore
What did the devs mean by this?

Yeah, twice, I think
Should I just start a new game?

do you really just run around him doing drivebys for an hour?

Attached: 20190405234841_1.jpg (2560x1440, 203K)

use a divine confetti and he dies much faster

>can't be beat solo
lmao

Attached: nioh pig.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

course not. you would take more time getting back to where you are now.

What? Shit no. If you're late game powerful-ish you can just run up and go ham

I just face him head on with divine confetti. It quite easy, especially if you get the purple umbrella.

What is his fucking problem

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 25K)

In first phase, hug him and trade attack/deflects.

In second phase, hug him and mostly deflect his sword attacks. When he attacks with his claive, you'll want to create distance until he's done.

If you need to heal vitality or posture, run away. He'll do a gap closing claive attack immediately followed by a gap closing sword attack, but they can't catch you.

Alright i'm on the ministry invasion and can someone tell me why enemies are doing ass loads of damage to my posture all off a sudden?

Only time i have heard of enemies doing posture damage like this is when you ring the demon bell or on NG+ and im still on NG.

WHATS THE FUCKING DEAL?!
I also found some red eyed samurai quck draw guy under Isshins room.

Why do you feel the game cannot be beaten solo?

i am and have none of these things

Attached: 1529271103727.png (789x750, 18K)

Run away until you do

Attached: Isshit.png (1280x720, 1.59M)

I didn't fight him until NG+ only because I didn't know about him during my first playthrough. Use an ako sugar while you're at it to speed up the process.

not very shinobu of me

Neither is an hour of drivebys but whatever works

Attached: 968b53771ff54d1ebf400f2c5141d084.jpg (604x453, 23K)

The Shinobi knows the difference between honor and victory

You should only be missing 2 beads that are locked behind the purification ending. So really you might be missing one of the exploration beads.

At this point you should've cleared all other content and gotten prayer beads, they're ramping up the normal enemies based on that.

What the fuck are you talking about.
Are you suggesting that your copy is broken or something else retarded?
If you are getting your posture fucked try a different approach.

Did you kill the guy downstairs of Isshinas tower.

Did you get the one behind the hidden wall in the Ashina Castle Antechamber? That's the one I was missing.

I used the loaded umbrella with the fire upgrade if it ever looked I wasn't going to make it in time.

anti-air senpai.

Can anybody tell me please why Demon of Hatred is an okay boss? I really really do not enjoy this boss fight, and it’s the only one I’m having this much trouble with. I’m thinking about skipping it which is something I’ve never done in any of the soulsborne games.

why though, it really has like 4 moves to remember.

the boss is shit but you can basically stand at his feet and mash R1 to beat him, you just need to block the stomps and avoid his danger attacks

It's a much easier fight than Sword Saint. Nowhere near as fun either, but still, what are you having trouble with? Use the suzaku umbrella and malcontent to trivialise most of the fight if you're having that much trouble

The fucking camera on this boss annoys me just too much. I’ll try it a few more times though, but fuck this boss

I didn’t even find the last boss THAT hard as people make it seem. It was fun and fair. This one however...

O'rin is a really chill fight by design. It's like edging.

Holy fuck owl 2 is a sick boss.

just do hit and runs. don't be greedy and do 1-2 hits at most. stay outside range of his basic combo and run in as soon as it ends with his noodle arm slam.

What do you mean Owl TWO?

Okay user, I’ll try again, thanks

He means the second Owl fight

It took me 3 tries, if you run to his left (your right) his attacks all miss you and you just have to focus on dodging his jump and the charge, and both of those are trivial to dodge with jumping. His other dangerous attack is the fireball volley, but he doesn't actually aim that attack at you, he targets the ground in between you and him whenever he gets too far away, so each time there's some distance between you two wait a second to see he's not going to do the fireballs before charging in, or use the umbrella. For the other fireballs just run parallel to him for a while.

Any tips on genichiro's final form?

Attached: back breaker.jpg (1920x1080, 742K)

Stick close to his rear legs and wail on him from the front. If you are locked on to him you can block all his attacks (minus fire chip).

Be aggressive, don't give him time to breathe. You can interrupt a lot of his attacks with a simple r1. Jump if he does his lightning swing, the reversal is really effective

I don’t remember fighting owl twice though

Thanks

Same as his previous form just with lightning redirect. Stay right in his face unless you need to heal.

It's in one of the other endings. There are at least 3 bosses you won't fight by doing standard Immortal Severence

being a little drunk has helped me get through some bosses I've been stuck on but that might just be me.
>took me 20 tries at the rape ape today but got drunk and beat him on first try

FUCKING FINALLY, fuck this bitch.

Attached: I am so bad at this game.webm (854x480, 2.72M)

FIRST OF ALL IM DOING FINE!
Second of all SHUT THE FUCK UP AND OFFER HELPFULL ADVICE YOU PC FAGGOT OR FUCK OFF
>Pc fags can cheat and make the game easier
Pussy

I have 19 vitality with 3/4 of prayer beads so i just need to final one which im sure belongs to a mini boss.

I have an Attack power of 7,but im sitting on 5 boss memories that i haven't used yet cause i wanted to save some challenge for the game,but apparently i need to use them now i assume

Isshin is just better than you. We're fighting an old man, imagine what he was like in his prime.

how can one man be that fucking bad

Rape ape phase 2 kicked my ass for a while because I was still treating it like his first phase. I had a lot more success when I started think of phase 2 as just a big guy with a sword

You should also see my Guardian Ape fight, probably the worst victory in the world.

Attached: 1530622859608.gif (700x394, 963K)

Yeah I fought almost his entire second phase with one hit away from death and no healing gourds and realized his move set is really simple and shat on him. The biggest thing that gave me trouble against rape ape were his bullshit jumping grabs which I had about a 10% success rate of avoiding

Hmm, I think I’ll check them out on YouTube. I’m not sure if I enjoyed the game that much to do another playthrough right away

hmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 20190406003819_1.jpg (2560x1440, 374K)

You aren’t an asshole right user?

How do I access the secret Owl fight

If you complete his quest you get a Jizo figure, it's a fairly rare item as opposed to the wax. However if you want to complete Dozun's quest you have to send him or the crying ogre guy.

I should mention that if you send the crying guy you won't be able to get the taro persimmon needed for one of the endings.

Where's the hidden wall?
And why can't I use this Sculptor's Idol?

Anytime between fightining Genichiro and before Owl attacks the castle, eavesdrop on Kuro, then go from there with a bunch of other stuff

who even is dozun, fuck that faggot

The jizo figures are far more rare than what they're worth. And why is there only one rainbow balloon in the game? It's not like it let's you do anything special

Ah, found it. Still can't use the dojo idol

You have to rediscover them all whenever the enemy placements change

Because shits getting real

Learn to sprint. Also jumping attacks are good gap closers.

here ya go kid, consider it a freebie:
youtu.be/mHyOYYIVFMQ
EVERY, SINGLE, ENEMY in the game has some sort of crippling weakness, read lore and item descriptions and figure them out

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Sword Saint is a fast paced, kíno fight. Demon of Hatred is too slow paced for my tastes. I went all out on him and used attack buffs but he still took his time to go down.

If he really needed three phases, they could've just reduced his HP and maybe add a limping animation or some different mood to his final phase to reward you for making progress. Or maybe even make him go way more aggressive instead of just darting in and out like a spaz.

He was the only major letdown of a boss in the game.

btw lads did this game sell well?

Really? I got the return ending and I just fed normal persimmon to the divine kid.

>There's a third ogre

Attached: 177.jpg (280x330, 19K)

I breeze through genichiros first two phases but the lightning is shit

apparently it did:
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-03-29-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-dominates-emeaa-charts

That one is my favorite because you can mind control him and watch him wreck the Ministry forces

I'm right next to it. There's no option to rest.

where is he at?

I thought you had to feed her both, maybe not then.

Not him but
>anti-air deathblow
I had it and even tried using it against Shichimen Warrior but the marker never appeared because of it being finicky bullshit I guess.

I just came back for him way later in the game and he just melted from pure attack power.

right b4 the demon of hatred

thanks frend

Attached: 5221272659_41966016a5_o.jpg (615x923, 531K)

Is NG+ hard as Bloodborne? I want do shura ending first.

Does snap seed affect his attacks?

you can actually anti-air deathblow the lone shadow ninjas too, it's kinda hilarious, the window of opportunity is short but damn is it satisfying to oneshot their asses

Nah it's really easy

no, but snap seeds fuck the first corrupted monk hard

If you want to do true hard mode do NG without Kuro charm. It's extremely difficult. NG+ without any challenges is trivial, NG+ without Kuro charm is pretty challenging but not extremely so.

I mean bloodborne ng+ is hard? It feels the same, if not easier. I got like half way through NG+ without effort and just mess around with all of the dungeon thing and haven't gone back to it. Sekiro is harder without charm from what I heard

double ichimoji + firecrackers make both the snake eyes fights ez

It really was since you have to learn him to really do well at it, no cheesing or fucking with the AI to do what you want. It was a genuine duel and felt like it. Good fucking shit, this is why I play these games.

Will only work 3 times in the fight, I think after that she still takes damage but isn't stunned.

>didn't clear the area
>jumping so much, and TOWARDS her when she does her grab
>no deflects
>NO DEFLECTS
congrats user but holy FUCK

Attached: 1523002501176.jpg (229x343, 10K)

nope,unless you decide to not take kuros' charm, then the game becomes even harder,if you keep the charm,the game actually becomes quite more enjoyable because, you get to play with almost your entire toolkit for the entirety of the game

cheese this boss by dragging her into the poison area and then jumping up onto the hand of the statue closest to a "bonfire"

easy af desu

user you have items and tools, fucking use them.

>>jumping so much, and TOWARDS her when she does her grab
The optimal answer to the grab is jump kick since the hitbox is really low.

clearly it's a flawless strat considering you still got grabbed

just dodge the grab...

To be fair No Charm seems like it was designed to be the default, it fixes L1 waggling completely. They probably didn't do it for accessibility's sake, people complain about the game being too hard now, imagine if that was the regular difficulty.

Not the guy in the webm but I trashed the miniboss with my strat, just fucking spam R1 since she will take damage 100% she goes for a shot.

>Bloodborne
>hard

I'm missing two prayer beads. Any likely candidates? I beat Owl (Father) and got the hidden one in Ashina castle

fuck genichiro phase 3 and his 1 hit lightning

>not using puppeteer ninjutsu on the cannon shooters.

Wait, just found the one close to the Demon of Hatred

Thanks anons, i just defeated him. Realized final form is probably the easiest. The mikiri counter does wonders

Guardian Ape featuring Brown Ape wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Attached: 1523432618349.jpg (400x400, 26K)

how do i demon of h8tred

Did you get the one from the Temple areas? (There's one where have to dive underwater to get)

Jump nigga.

the fight is stupidly easy IMO, you already know their weaknesses all you gotta do is get rid of the brown one with fire crackers, then parry. spear combo kill the headless one

When's the cutoff point that makes it so you're stuck on a specific ending? Besides Owl choice that is.

HOW DO I MAKE NORMAL ENEMIES HARDER

I want them to once hit me to death.

did you get this one user? youtube.com/watch?v=T8ipxXkjnrE

Okay so im missing one more prayer bead which i assume its th chained ogre before Demon of Hatred.

After Demon of Hatred, how many more bosses are left?
Im looking at my trophy list and it seems like 3(plus hatred included)
I assume the last 2 are Isshin and Geneichiro again.

Am i correct?
I have an Attack power of 7 and im wondering should i use my 5 memories to up my attack for the last few bosses casue these late game enemies are already giving me trouble.

I may avoid finishing off the game just to practive a bit against them

beating the divine dragon locks you out of 2 endings if you haven't already progressed them far enough

Which temple areas?

Aside from Shura you can pick any of the remaining 3 endings. You can do both the Purification and Return ending's questlines and pick between any of them or the regular ending. You can only get locked up from them by killing Divine Dragon without doing the quests.

Yeah, that was one of my firsts

It seems like there are some items to collect past his area and i want them just for completion sake

I'm before the Guardian Ape but I decided to farm for a while to get more skills. Is there anything I should buy with the huge amount of money I have now? Like upgrade materials or maybe some stuff that gives me more health

Get purple shield if you want to make every apparition your bitch and the guardian ape easy.

The last Ogre in the game before Demon of Hatred can you pupeter him if you sneak up on him?

Ah, in the Gun Fort?

I seriously don't understand headless. Am I even supposed to be able to beat him at this point? I'm at the ape in sunken valley.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO5DyXD5tBo
did you get the one at ashina castle?

Fuck the name is escaping me. sorry user.

>didn't clear the area
My strategy was to get her shot and it kinda worked.
>jumping so much, and TOWARDS her when she does her grab
I thought it was a sweep attack lmao
>no deflects
>NO DEFLECTS
I still have no idea how to do this properly, I'm the worst Sekiro player on Yea Forums

Attached: 1525140473091.jpg (712x719, 102K)

I did a combo of that and dodged towards him. What a kind fight.

Ape can be shielded? Shit, that's good to know.

2headless is the worst designed boss fight in the game, prove me wrong.

How the fuck have you gotten so far without deflecting?

Lone Shadow Spear Bearer by the Snake Shrine idol during Ashina invasion?
Thunder casting soccer faggot in Fountainhead?
There's one or 2 you can get by diving underwater (iirc one is in Mibu and the other one in Temple Grounds).

The one in Ashina Outskirts with 1 health bar that's shackled? Yeah.

Don't worry, user. I got it. All prayer beads, I believe.

Attached: 1535417075513.png (840x849, 442K)

Anyone noticed how the banners in the cinematic were Chosokabe banners?

ape's first form can be stunned three times using fire crackers, his second form is easily dealt with by parrying his attacks until he falls to the ground, then use the loaded spear to pull the centipede from his neckhole for massive damage

Just skip. Just like Guardian Ape it's a garbage boss design that isn't even fun to play. Luckily he's optional. Even FS must've known he was trash.

*Hosokawa

It's in Senpou after the part where you fight El Grande Pandre.

>Not putting the Sculptor out of his misery and getting two new Lapis

>Beat SSI two nights ago
>Spent yesterday setting up the purification ending in NG+
>Keep jobbing to genichiro's hyperarmor attacks for some reason
>Haven't gotten past Ishhin phase 2 at all
What the fuck man I even did all the bosses again and breezed past them all including Owl (father)

Attached: 1552243114611.jpg (192x192, 5K)

I've already beaten both fights. I knew about the firecrackers but I didn't know about the spear when I beat him.

If you kill O'rin before you follow him around to 3 or 4 places he goes crazy on you because WER MUH SAMISEN U KILLED IT, so fuck that faggot.

How the hell do i beat the snake eyes mini boss

Hey dude dont worry i was in the same situation as you with those snake eyes and now im in my second playthrough. u can do it. i still suck at deflecting

youtube.com/watch?v=T3HDfEUHX4k
parry him, seriously, don't be afraid to parry his attacks, also you can stun him three times with the Malcontent finger whistle

Alt tab

Attached: 1541018657624.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=HxEtSmhN-dg
it is satisfying as fuck

Okay, so, I've talked to Rice Loli and what she's proposing is me taking a different path, and I need to give her the SNEK hearts. Meanwhile, Kuro is keeping something from Sekiro.

Should I just go with the flow and help Rice Loli with the SNEK parts?

Attached: 20190406161906_1.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Yes, you can do both, but keep doing the Kuro stuff too. You decide at the end what you want to do.

>final fight genichiro on NG+
>barely had any issues with him on NG
>got all his moves pat down
>mortal blade is easiest to dodge despite the faggot's tracking
>get hit by it somehow
>realize it's because the part of the arena where I dodged was slightly raised
I love the final arena and it's very pretty and all but ffs I hate those fucking crops hiding shit from view. This faggot sometimes follows up his jump with a cheap mikiri instead of a sweep and it's impossible to tell them apart in the tall grass

Attached: 1554247763067.jpg (541x541, 33K)

For the one in the gun fort, run around her.
For the one in the poison swamp, poison her

I can deflect, I'm just really really bad at it.

did tanimura make this game?

why do ogre and ape have such shitty grab hitboxes?

so how many prayer necklaces are there?
10?
I just made my seventh

I heard that the flamethrower is good on the ape. Does that include the purple one or just the regular one?

Yeah there's 10. 40 beads total in the game. Although that health bar isn't doing shit against the DPS thrown at me in final fight.

>mfw retard nu-from ""fans"" think moonlight sword is from souls

Just the regular one, though the purple does more damage iirc

Deflect and attack.
They have like 3 moves, how the fuck did you even get to this point?

Unironically git gud. He won't ever use Mortal Blade if you don't play like a pussy. You should be deathblowing him while he has 90% hp left. Also he will only ever do 3 things after a jump.
>if he's still, press Mikiri
>if he roars and spins, press parry, then Mikiri
>if he sweeps, goomba jump on him
The sweep is slow as fuck so you can take your time for it.

His normal mikiri is so fucking delayed despite being quick as shit when he does let it loose

This guy is the one turning people in Mibu village into zombies by giving them sake? Apart from his deranged dialogue, is there anything I should do? I could kill him if there are no consequences.

Attached: 20190406162830_1.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Puppet damages you too, it would probably make no difference

Is fang and blade a good skill to get after genichiro or should I save up for flowing water or ichimonjo double

>He won't ever use Mortal Blade if you don't play like a pussy.
Run at him for a strike when the fight starts and his first move is mortal blade 100% of the time. I was speedrunning this fight till now.

user, you do realize both of the snake eyes sisters have a extremely low poison resistance,right? You could blitz them with Sabimaru

Firecrackers are better if you manage to avoid his oh oh oh I'm falling I'm falling oh but where to fall oh oh oh
>topples right on top of you
which should be fairly easy
10. By the time I beat the Fountainhead boss I had explored every area and killed every miniboss and I got all 10 without any issues.

Give him water from Dragon spring

where are the cracked red eye orbs
i'm 100h in and i haven't seen one

listen to his speech, you can give him water from fountain head

Not as useful as ichimonji double

>Dragon spring
I don't think I've been there. But noted, thanks.

actually, just poison the bitch at gun fort too with Sabimaru, takes like 2 hits to poison her, once poisoned she will be stunned and start to puke,just wail on her while she's open

Yeah his first move is always mortal blade but he's just giving you free 2 hits. Genichiro has the worst case of getting interrupted in the game. His moveset is so limited if you just attack him.

Never mind I'm back to killing him EZ again

Once you get the water item in Fountainhead like said, rest and come back. He'll look different and you can get 4 scales.
I guess you can skip it. I bought everything from both nobles and had 4 or 5 scales to spare. Divine Grass is for pussies.

Why is Genichiro such a fucking jobber?

>user, you do realize both of the snake eyes sisters have a extremely low poison resistance,righ
I didn't, I assumed that because she was located at a poison swamp she must have high poison resistance. The loading screen info regarding poison made me think this way.

ok I will grab that first thanks. I assume both are useful against robert.

Go see Kuro and Isshin on the uppermost levels of Ashina Castle. Do some dialogue then get the key.

Did you get the Mibu breathing technique? There's a Carp with red eyes in one of the lakes in Mibu.

Okay I'm on second phase Ishhin NG+ with all but one of my gourds and all my consumables after about an hour of fucking things up. Wondering if I should just kite him or go in hard to bait the mikiri.

You need to eavesdrop on kuro when he's in the library a few times, then talk to Emma and you both figure out that Kuro intends to sacrifice himself. When Emma visits the graveyard go there and talk to her, then she tells you that she's gonna visit the sculptor. Go behind the house and you can eavesdrop on them, then confront her about it. She gives you a bell you can use on the Buddha and revisit Hirata Estate from the bridge onward.

I think this is all I did to unlock the second boss fight, he is much,much harder than Owl(Great Shinobi)

I did it Yea Forumsros. God it was such a fun fight.

Attached: file.png (1919x1079, 3.35M)

congrats bro

"The blue, poisonous rust on Sabimaru's blade applies "Poison" status abnormality. Wielded in wars of old, the blade's blue rust was used to drive off inhuman Okami warrior women. Even now, it is likely to be effective against their descendants."
Sabimaru not only stuns and damages both of the snake eyes cunts, but really, REALLY fucks up the jumping cunts in fountainhead palace

go in hard
he's weak if you keep pushing

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 500K)

It also works on ghost bitch, two combos through guard procs poison and instantly does 50% of her posture bar

Nicely done, user

Attached: Congrats!.png (370x500, 162K)

Oh I can beat him no problem. I was just wondering about how the damage works because I noticed the sacred flame doesn't kill the prisoners the same way regular fire does. It seems like a meh upgrade considering the investment.

stop bullying her she did nothing wrong

Im using sabimaru but i cant see any improvements

I want to upgrade to the Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella. But I don't have the prosthetic tool to the left of it. What is it called?

wait what the fuck else would you use the memories for

>prisoners
?
Also, purple flame is for ghosts.

FUCK YOU ISSHIN AND EMMA
BRUTALIZE OPTION FUCKING WHEN

whistle from the ape.

In the prison. The guys you have to kill twice. If you hit them with fire, they die the first time but the sacred flame doesn't do that.

Yeah just beat him. My frames drop like mad in phase 3 when I fight him head on with a normal PS4. Can't believe I died more to that jobber genichiro than I did to SSI. Just gotta beat em once more for the severance ending and then I'm done. Wonder if it'll be way more anal on NG+3 since I'm planning on doing Shura ending next on NG+2.

Attached: 1554423848270m.jpg (991x1024, 147K)

>Be an asshole who beats up a nice lady and an old man
>Get mad at them
I'll never get all the trophies because I can't bring myself to fight Emma.

I'm going to do that later tonight hopefully

Shura is easier imo
no spear = easy mode

How do I counter Emma's grapple attack?

Holy fuck never mind it's 5 fucking AM. God help my sleep cycle.

Attached: 1554348899666.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

>you can't travel to this idol until you have commuted again
>haha this is cool
>do the area a second time
>mfw it happens again
was the dragon supposed to be such a joke?
also, is there any additional endgame boss except demon of hatred and isshin?
i did owl(otousama blanco) already

Attached: okay shakespeare.jpg (655x435, 141K)

Eh it's fine. I wanna do severance last.

if you jump right before he tosses his fireballs, he will aim high and you can just sprint towards him

5am has snuck up on me quite a few times playing this.

Faggot. You wont beat her anyway

I've heard almost no one complain about her compared to other bosses so I can't imagine she's hard. Still, I'm not going to fight her. That would be as bad as fighting Kuro.

I only started at 3AM but I agree.

>beat both ape bosses in like 5 tries
>Owl in 4 tries

How is this game hard again? I was stuck on hard BB and DS bosses way longer.

The clue the old lady gave was to be a "monkey puppeteer" and lure in a money to this SNEK. I mind controlled that dual-wielding white monkey, but he refuses to jump down the ledge.

Attached: 20190406171757_1.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

I did it. Fuck Isshin. Fuck From. Fuck Sekiro.

Attached: 3107200965287the-Ultimate-Warrior-champion[1].jpg (300x355, 22K)

I just follow this map to see if I missed any boss-miniboss

Attached: sekiro_boss_item_locations_map_lucas_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

there's a monkey cowering just to the left of that wall you are hugging, puppeteer that one, he'll do the rest on his own

Are you actually retarded? Try going into the cave first.

Now get the other endings and fight him three more times

There's a monkey that's cowering in fear if you go left from where you are and drop down. I didn't even know about that, I just went there and murdered the monkey, then jumped on the bridge and the snake hit me one but I manage to sprint through

Go left, you idiot.

Sword Saint Isshin is easier than Isshin Ashina
>no lightning cheese
>no chance to run away cheese because of smaller arena
>Emma is harder than Jobnichiro
>Less chances for memories and beads also make it harder
I rest my case

Do I NEED to get dragonrot in order to do a sidequest/get a good ending?

I'd rather not die a lot if I can help it

I'm doing them right now and every hit from Emma is knocking me off balance shes way more annoying then genichiro

TFW Emma is actually stronger than pussy ass Genichiro

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>finally reach the idol past the football team
>miniboss on the sakura tree, the cunt that stops you from going underwater
>alright, time to end this bi
>she jumps towards me, i do the same, attack once and i accidentally air deathblow her, killing her with literally 2 button presses
well, that was anticlimactic

Attached: .png (1280x720, 1.02M)

How can Jobichiro even compete?

Fuck man, just did the purification ending
>I condemn the last immortal
>May you live on and know what it is to be human

>I, too, will live for every moment. Just as my shinobi did for me.
Mfw
This is the best ending, man

Attached: 1554430139192.png (822x802, 680K)

this is beyond confusing

Beat Daddy Owl, took about 20 tries some of which I died in seconds.

Ironically his phase 2 is easier because the leaps are easy to bait and the fire bird is easy to evade. The chasing slice in phase 1 is the worst bullshit, it does so much damage and staggers you on a deflect but the most important thing to learn is the timing for his sweep. The sweep got me the most of any of his attacks.

thanks, that's pretty thorough
seems like i missed a couple of minibosses

Nah that is clearly return ending. You get to travel around with best loli.

BB is the only souls that both feel comfy and hard.
Actually fighting against owl NG+ and it's hella hard, even with 40 beads

Attached: CrsbbjKW8AA1zpb.jpg (581x487, 40K)

She's easier to blitz through a bit, but if you give her an inch she'll take a mile with how fast she attacks while you chug.

Attached: Sekino Watercolor.jpg (1920x1080, 555K)

It's by far the best ending. You have great taste.

Attached: 20190405061401_1.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Yeah, i think the Purification ending is the most in-line with who Wolf is as a shinobi and the most satisfying 'ending' as opposed to Return which is 'continuity'.

Both are kino but i prefer Purification more as it bring a lot more closure than anything else in the game.

Attached: 55764228_2905857976098710_4370867764781383680_n.jpg (960x540, 123K)

It's the most kino ending

if you are a brainlet sure, otherwise pick a boss you know and follow the lines

>I, too, will live for every moment. Just as my shinobi did for me
I only saw it in moon one, but I'm pretty sure that's not what he said.

If you're talking about the firecracker sweep then you go forward and to his left (your right) for free hits after he throws it the powder. If you're talking about the chasing slice he sometimes does after a Shuriken then yeah, that thing OHKO's you even if you're at max vit.

When you figure the grabs out he becomes easy, they're just a sweep. The hardest thing in phase 2 is the terror attack. Until you learn the indicator and run the fuck away it will instantly kill you.

So for the rice loli ending, after I do all the steps do I just do the purification ending?

So he fought Owl after being killed by him and got the blooming sakura branch? Still weird he has to kill him afterwards to get a shitter branch.

no you do the return ending.

>beaten the Corrupted Monk in Mibu village
>gave the hearts to Rice Loli
>I'm about to beat Great Ape
Are there anything else I need to do, or beating the Great Ape the way to access new areas?

Attached: 20190403205020_1.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

I have no idea where to go after genichiro. I am ducking around in sunken valley

No, he fought Owl after being stabbed in the back by him 3 years in the past, killed him then killed his other version once more because Sekiro is a vengeful cunt.

meet up with kuro/isshin and he'll tell you what you need to get
did you beat donkey kong yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
literally this should play during that ending

Yeah I agree. Also, I got to Anayama yesterday because I had about 30k sen to waste and thought I'd stock up on Ako's.
>Can't find him
>Remember reading somewhere that he moves his shop
>Apparently it's just on the other side of the same gate
>Haha silly me
>Mfw kotaro laying dead
>"What are you making that face for, good sir? There's no reason for you to be sad"
>"Kotaro chased them away. The big guy's sleeping now. Yeah, he's sleeping."
>"I'm still not cleaned out, good sir. I still have this one sen. I'm going to take this one sen and turn it into a mountain of gold."
>"When that happens, good sir, please come back and buy something."
He was a skeevy motherfucker but I wish I could've given him all the money I had

Attached: 1553023153197.jpg (195x221, 16K)

no

>Ironically his phase 2 is easier because the leaps are easy to bait and the fire bird is easy to evade
From a dozen++ times I died I only got to phase 2 twice, and I beat him the second time I got there. I could parry basically every attack he dished out, but the gunpowder was fucking me up pretty bad.

Sometimes he throws it slightly behind you so you can't SHIFT backwards, he follows it with attacks so you can't go forwards, it cowers him up so you can't prepare to mikiri and need to be super fast when you see the kanji, when he's not thrusting he does that long heavy strike that staggers you even if you parry. I couldn't even properly master that long overhead attack he does, seems the best thing to do is do 2 quick attacks and block/parry the heavy swing.

I fucking finally beat Genichiro after 30 attempts. What a fight, what a feeling, what a game.

How do you get into the house?

Great Ape is dead end

right, to meet donkey kong you need the key from kuro which you get after meeting isshin (I think) and him telling you to get the Blade of Severance at Mt. Kongo

>mfw i still have that one sen thing

Attached: 51b8632e0bf04b8d41ac637e9c3c5dc1.jpg (500x682, 38K)

gratz!, more challenges and hard as fuck fights await, don't give up!

Two ways:

There's a trap door underneath the house. Find an opening to go under said house.

Easy way: From the Corrupted Monk idol, jump over that little hut you see, and then jump over the trees to reach the house.

Does this only happen if you send Kotaro to him? I am fairly sure i just found him dead at his shop at the gate.

>snipers
Also how do I get into the "lowest floor" of Ashina Keep. There's a sword there or something.

Attached: 1482838760998.jpg (242x244, 20K)

All endings are good but Return is clearly the most in-line with the Buddhist mindset of the game since it predicts a grand spiritual journey for Wolf, loli and even Kuro.

yes

nigga just jump

Can anyone chime in on how laggy is it on the PS4 ? I wanna get it but if it has frame drops i'll be mad af

Attached: 1549614989433.jpg (541x523, 53K)

No, I was referring to his unlockable spinning sweep. You get an indicator but he pulls it out so fast I couldn't dodge it the first 50 times. I've beaten him now anyway.

what the fuck does Bell Demon's Temple idol have to do with Ashina fucking Outskirts lmao

You have to spam parry, don't just hold it down. That's like the whole game.

>I couldn't even properly master that long overhead attack he does, seems the best thing to do is do 2 quick attacks and block/parry the heavy swing
2 attacks if you're brave. One attack and wait for a second or two before dodging behind him and attacking if you're not

There's a broken bridge after Black Hat Logan and I don't know how to get across.

Attached: 1532032600630.jpg (600x503, 244K)

Not him but the idol leads there through the headless arena. I'm not sure how I feel about the shinobi passages. They're pretty similar to what people used to describe when they talked about that elevator from DS2. Same goes for that elevator in the abandoned dungeon that leads to senpou. Pretty sure it's not actually connected.

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Congatulation You beat final tutotial boss.

I don't know how laggy it is on ps4 but if it's laggy don't buy this. I had to put all graphics on low to beat the final boss because this game eats input like fucking crazy when lagging.

First headless has a secret pass behind him that leads to the Bell, the area is Ashina Outskirts

What would sekiro's shura form look like
I hope we get a dlc with shura as the canon ending and Kuro coming back to ashina years later to unfuck things

it's blackhat badger, and that bridge leads back to ashina outskirts, exactly where you fight this mini boss:
youtube.com/watch?v=TjHuRSMRErs
the bridge won't be fixed until the very end of the game

Keep pressure and dont hesitate.

obviously, you let them shoot snake eyes until they are dead, while you stay out of reach, you dummy.

Anytime you hop out of ashina castle to get on the roof it'll lag like crazy. Same goes for SSI in third phase if you fight him head on while all the lightning and weather effects are going on in the back. If you press the play button to switch to the PS homescreen and open up the trophy list, the game will start to move in actual slow motion when you pull it back up. Turning the PlayStation off and on doesn't seem to fix it and you just have to let it play out. I first noticed this while I was farming the 3 fountainhead Kabuki's right before the Divine dragon and I did enough runs to figure out it was a consistent issue.
This is all on base PS4 btw.

>use a stealth candy
>get a sneak death blow on snake eyes bitch
>run and grapple to the enemies on the high ground
>puppeteer them
>wait until they have depleted snake eyes last health bar
it's not that hard really user
>profit

Like a wolf. If they have you fight it in the DLC with time travel weirdness they might use the unused Beast Great One from Bloodborne.

>se-ki-ro supposed to mean one armed wolf in japanese
>one is ichi
>arm is ude
>wolf is okami
how does this shit work?

Attached: .png (492x692, 847K)

Seki is supposed to mean something like a cripple, or someone who lacks a limb. Ro means wolf

FACE ME ICHIUDEOKAMI

Two different readings for the character, Chinese and Japanese

I'm conflicted about the ape fight bros. I love its second phase where the game realizes that you've probably mastered deflecting by that point so he tries to trick you by swerving and diving. On the other hand I hate the first phase and I find it tedious when he jumps around, the damage windows are small and you're basically hoping for a grapple opportunity.

youtu.be/ZkUKFJzLaMg
You guys are playing the DLC right?

You can use confetti to deal proper damage if you like, I find it a bit tedious otherwise.

You can stagger the first phase ape by parrying one of his attacks.

Is Mist Noble some kind of joke?

start the boss by going to him as fast as you can, fully charge the explosive flame barrel, swipe him once or twice while he pats himself down
use firecrackers and fully charged flames liberally during the fight

if you use both and are very good you can actually finish phase 1 in like 20 seconds if you manage to stunlock him using both, especially if you do enough damage to stun him

Old isshin is kicking my ass, I can barely learn his phase two fire moves since they all one hit me and his ashina cross is the only move of his I cant handle

Is there a good place to farm both sen and divine confetti? I have not even really attempted the headless or the monks because I have 5 confetti total, and I know I think 5 of them as well.

I also basically have no shinobi arm upgrades, are any actually good and where is a good place to farm sen for it? I imagine some mobs can drop the purses.

I know the blue Ashina samurais drop Divine Confetti.

from always puts in at least one of those joke bosses

Yeah but the fountainhead ones are the ultimate cunts. They're not even hard, just obnoxious with a basically instakill status effect that prevents you from dodging or resurrecting. Other than that, the area is a doddle. Fish girls are a pushover.

what happens if I give the sakura droplet to kuro? does it affect any endings?

Shit, I am at the point where that area is kind of overrun, but maybe I can just puppet some of the poison one arm dudes to take them out. Thanks.

That IS him in his prime

holy shit, I love the mobs on top of ashina castle that dive bomb you while shouting Rick flairs catchphrase

Technically 4, the ayylmao that's next to the feeding grounds idol can be fought and has the ogre moveset

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 20190406181147_1.png (1920x1078, 1.35M)

Can someone please do a gif of Trump mikiri style pulling world leaders in with his handshake

What areas have you accessed and how far along are you in the story? What's the most recent plot point that took place?
>Early game sen farming
The hat guys next to gyoubu's arena after you kill him. They also give you crazy amounts of gachins sugar and scrap iron
>Mid game
Get the gun fort idol with the golden vortex and take out all enemies. The only one who gets aggro'd if you do it right is the second patrolling shotgun guy.
After a certain characters appearance in the arena where you fought genichiro, past the old grave idol will be a nightjar sitting on a ledge. Take him down with a ledge takedown. Drops upgrade mats and sometimes gives you scrap magnetite
>Mid/late game farming if you get access to the second hirata bell
The monk in the hirata estate that's patrolling right behind you when you're at the idol. Drops seen, 800xp and light coin purses along with scrap magnetite and gokan's
>Endgame before dragon
The 3 Kabuki's give a lot of sen, 1000xp, and upgrade mats plus mibu balloons of soul
>Endgame after dragon
Best route here is at the outskirts stairway idol. 5 guys that can be stealth killed, one might aggro at the end because the last two walk in a pair. They give you 5662xp total, good sense, and oil, dousing powder, and the best rate of fulminated mercury in the game.

Doesn't affect endings, just gives you one more resurrection without having to use a jizo statue or rest at an idol as long as you can get enough resurrective power from enemies along with a deathblow or a dragon's blood droplet to unlock the rez.

I beat this by mistake because I engaged and went up out of sight and afk when I came back he was 1 hp from the poison I only needed to hit once and deadblow.

If you're at the part where it's overrun for the first time you should just wait for the confetti. The drop rates aren't that great anyhow. It becomes pretty common later on in the world and you can also buy unlimited amounts of it from all merchants once you get to the final new area.

This was the absolute peak of From's insanity. Never before has getting wrecked been so hilariously amazing.

>First one in outskirts
>Second one in Ashina castle after owl shows up
>Third one in the feeding grounds
Is the last one the one in outskirts before the demon of hate arena? Does that guy even have a miniboss healthbar? Seems like a normal enemy

Yeah, he appears every time when you reset the area

Gotta love that camera

>giraffe centipede
didnt know that's what they're called. how the fuck does that name make sense?

has anyone already beaten the game on ng+?

Attached: 1536790869096.jpg (248x250, 10K)

Did you kill the Sakura bull? Did you get the one on top of the giant ashina depths Buddha's head that you access via the ape's burrow?

There are professional "game journalists" who are much worse than you. Don't feel so bad about yourself.

Got my platinum in ng +5

he only does the fireball attack after the sweep that you need to jump, so right after jumping start running after him, he will use the fireball attack but if you dodge forward right as he attacks the fireballs will drop behind you, and you'll get to hit him a few times

If you're having a hard time, hit and run, stay far away and hit him once in the leg after his slam. Hit him a couple times in the dick in phase two after the fire meteors. Use the grapples. Stay out of the fire ring in phase 3 and use malcontent with Divine confetti.
He's a boss from a different game with different mechanics and a better camera. The only saving grace are the grapples, the lack of any major bs range attack, and the arena being huge enough for you to run around.

Shield for his terror scream do wonders.

not it. it's way different

I'll get mine in NG+3. All that's left are the trophies for Shura, Severance, and the bosses trophy. Doing shura so I'll get that and the boss trophy in a few hours hopefully.

I want to murder that faggot Dunkey, YouTube's thumbnail autoplay feature, and their retarded blue-haired dyke programmers for not adding an option to block videos for games and movies that are new releases to avoid spoilers.

Why the hell doesn't Emma escort Kuro out? Why the fuck would she leave the kid to fend for himself when there's maniacs fighting everywhere and Genichiro will obviously be guarding the one way out? They should've left you a note next to Ishhin's corpse from her and then shown her corpse next to Genichiro.
Even if Kuro can sneak around it makes no fucking sense to let him leave alone and then just sit there with isshin's corpse. There's no way in hell ishhin wouldn't send them both away either.

Attached: 1554430320632 (1).jpg (279x580, 35K)

I'm really struggling with Genichiro bros. Even if I stay close to him, deflect 90% of his attacks and use Mikiri he still manage to beat the fuck out of me. Fuck him

Attached: NLDHDT5_d-1.jpg (640x677, 28K)

Probably not
You need decent attack and HP, at least 2-3 confetti just to be safe, and something against terror build up. That could be either the powder drops from abandoned dungeon zombies, or the purple gourd from Mibu village.
Basically treat them as 4 kings that need parrying.

I must've died like 300 times to him.

Is O'Rin supposed to be an early game boss or something?

The first one? Be aggressive. When he does the attack where he swings at you then runs to the left attack him to stagger him/get a free blow. Also, dodge when he does the jump attack and hit him once or twice. Once his health is at about 50% his posture goes down super quickly

Normal fire also work.

Just beat him in the opening to NG+2. Makes this the 6th time I've beaten him.
The cheapest mikiris, delayed hits, and bullshit arenas with grass hiding his moves can't do shit to keep him from being a fucking jobber.

Not really, Mibu village isn't an early area.
You can get a free deathblow by jumping on her back before talking to her and aggroing her.

Deflect all her hits, jump her perilious sweep, dodge her grab, and if you want, slash at her when she raises both her arms in the air.

No I'm asking because I killed her just by parrying and I'm garbage at parrying.

I'm being agressive but this nigger keep shooting arrows at me even if Sekiro can smell his breath.

What do the laz shurikens even do? The damage and posture increase doesn't seem that great. The flame vent is trash because it can't cause burn. The sabimaru is great for the poison mist. The axe seems great for posture damage even on endgame enemies but I just got it so I'll try it out more. Apparently it can also stun apparitions from the looks of the description.

I guess I'm close to 50 deathd to him and I only managed 1 time to go to the 3rd phase, which was kino and an horrible surprise

I must kill the schicimen to get deeper into the dungeon, right? When it's advisable to do so? He pushed my shit in real hard while i was circling around getting lost and chugging on pacifying agent, confetti and gourd.

>fireballs
Suzaku's lotus umbrella
>fire hand
Suzaku's lotus umbrella
>fire anything
You guessed it, Suzaku's lotus umbrella
If an enemy so much as whips a spicy jalapeno at you, this nigger's got your back

Attached: suzakus_lotus_umbrella-upgrade-material-sekiro-wiki-guide.png (256x256, 34K)

Genichiro is a weak-ass bitch.

No
When you enter the room he's in, jump off to the right, that's your way forward

Where did you find a prayer bead under giraffe? I found divine confetti

Mine's NG+8
Took this long to burn me out, NG+7 onwards no charm+bell'ed SS Isshin is objectively impossible

Attached: 56326514_2919135441437630_6425837112850907136_o.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

>I must kill the schicimen to get deeper into the dungeon, right?
No you don't have to kill him. You can try and find the grapple point to the depths while he's shooting terror balls at you or you can fight the lone shadow blocking the path to the depths in the reservoir for a straight clean path to the idol without having to aggro the shichimen

The Divine confetti is in a cave that's high up with lizards, you go deeper for the area that has the small centipede guys, a few lizards, and the prayer bead. You can hear them on the other side of a small hole in the wall right after you enter the underground area.

Its sad because i got both carp arts that boost against deflects and posture and that mother fuckers posture still doesn't move an inch after successful deflects

is attack power capped at 99?

Yeah just keep going, eventually you'll memorize his patterns. His third phase is no different aside from the lightning stuff.

Oh shit, i got lost in the dark then. I gotta go back, thanks m8

If you're next to him give him a love tap and he'll put the bow away

Why are you not jumping then doing the downward slam attack in midair?

You can repeat this infinitely on bosses.

ye
it shows -/- now and says can't be upgraded further

Same here. Even Mikiris doesn't affect his posture very much sometimes

guys! I did it. I finally beat father with probably 35 (generous)deaths just for him. The monk after him is piss easy compared to him. /blog

Attached: rumia{.gif (386x387, 2.27M)

Finally
nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/93

Attached: 1551160393234.png (877x1053, 875K)

Give me one reason I shouldn't just use cheat engine to give me infinite white emblems.
What is the point of making it a limited resource? It just means you have to grind them between bosses, Plus they keep increasing in price and fuck that. 10 sen per emblem was garbage enough.

Yeah it's a shame, prosthetics are the closest thing we have to having different weapons thus different play styles.

The monk is weaker than the ghost version because you can instantly kill her twice and her posture never recovers because she never stops attacking

I've died dozens of times to every boss and never come close to running out or buying emblems. Maybe you're over using your tools to try to cheese.

>Tengu
sweet

I'm early in the game, but is there a skill or item that replenishes spirit emblems? It kind of sucks I run out of ammo during boss fights.

If you spend your excess sen on emblems every time you find a new idol you'll never lose money or run out of emblems

Took me 3 hours but grandpa and his monkey girl are dust

>Do I just need to git gud?
Yes. Phase 3 is arguably easiest, since he will do lightning attacks which are piss easy to return and then get free damage in.

If you kill the shichimen warrior in the dungeon you get a tanto that gives you 5 emblems in exchange for 50% of your health. If you have tons of health gourds it's an okay trade in some situations where having a gimmick prosthetic can save you more than a gourd of health can. You get to use the tanto 3 times but you need to use up the 5 you get from it before using it again.

How? I'm really not trying to be too condescending, but I honestly beat him after 3 tries. Even when facing Sword Saint for the first time I just rek him easily. He's such a pushover, it's ridiculous.
How did you beat Butterfly but are struggling with him?

we batman nao

I have like 1000 after beating the game for the first time. I use them semi-frequently (mostly the shuriken and flamethrower). What the fuck are you doing?

There's an old fashioned Japanese word for a one armed man which is "sekiwan". The "ro" in Sekiro is written with a character that can be read as wolf.
So Isshin made a portmanteau

I love the game, just started NG+2 for the Shura ending and got to the bull, but goddamn the camera is pure trash

>stab great white snake in the fucking head via cutscene
>decide to go back where the dried heart was
>the fucker is still there and alive

Attached: 1482210101613.jpg (680x793, 41K)

I played Soulsborne way to kick the old hag's ass by dodging.
Genichiro's patterns are easier but the tracking is too obvious compared to her

You don't "overuse" tools. They'«re there to be used.
I like to have more options than just L1 and R1. Sometimes I like to use the spear or the sabimaru or the shurikens, or the axe to do combos.
Because the L1, L1, L1, R1, L1, L1, L1, R1 dance gets really fucking boring after a while.
I'd really like it if my heavy attacks weren't limited by an arbitrary resource, especially when they're honestly not that useful for the most par anyway.
Only a few of them deserve to be limited and they're the ones that would actually use up resources like the shuriken and fireworks, so why didn't they just make them items like in the souls series and leave my fucking R2 alone.

There's 2 snakes user.

There's more than one apparently

>wind a puppet fly a kite

What kite?

>they're not useful
>I use them constantly
Then don't. Use them when they're effective, don't axe an enemy that can deflect it. Most tools are useful maybe twice in a fight unless you're spamming firecrackers.

If you're talking about the old woman in Senpou temple, there's a gremlin flying a kite just to the right, down the cliff by the very first idol. Puppet him and he'll extend the kite. Go back to the old lady, climb the tree and you can grapple the kite to get to the other side to find the big snek.

Where the big boy asking for a white flower.

>i'm not a racist but
Nah I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you.

>cheeses tutorial boss
>complains he doesn't know the game mechanics yet for the first 'real' boss
Well, you've only yourself to blame. Genichiro really is a pushover and you shouldn't have too much difficulty with him at that point.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=iy-LQH8N6Ug

I got the edgeblade from the icky bug monk temple and now I'm too lazy to figure out where to go next.

I was at the underground dungeon before that but it lead me to an ice area that didnt let me progress.

Attached: 1539736954681.png (133x141, 10K)

If I only used them when they're supposedly most effective, I'd never fucking use any of them, because enemies that actually require the use of specific tools at specific times can be counted on one hand and are gimmick fights. Like shield guys and the red eyed graboid.

Are either of them missing an eye? If not then there's 3

You're a literal retard. The reason the brainlet meme exists. Congratulations.

The one you kill in Senpou is missing an eye. Plus, it's sleeping in the Ashina castle valley.

Thanks for showing your true colors for once.

>shuriken on butterfly
>flame vent on ogre
>firecrackers on gyobu and bull
>sabimaru on O'rin and Snake Eyes
>spear on monkey phase 2
>whistle on groups of monkeys/dog ninja
>axe on bosses when they show you their back
Tools are fine if you use them at the right moment. I'm not stuck on any bosses and I'm not short of emblems either.

What happens when unseen aid reaches 0?
I'm at 4% currently, i can still buy shit so im good right?

You're the same faggot type of person that never used transformation attacks in Bloodborne or weapon arts in DS3 and thinks he's an expert on the combat.

Unseen aid is just the chance you don't lose anything when you die. It's really worthless desu and the only thing dragonrot stops is some minor side quests.

You never get your money or xp back when you die. That's it.

Is it worth farming to level up the attack power in the end game?

Like if there a significant difference? And does that move over to NG+?

I was not ready for what happened next

Attached: 56242461_1651727338305590_9132833009563598848_o.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

I didn't use them when they weren't useful.

I killed the Bull 3 times now and I still have no idea what the intended strategy is, unless running in circles and hitting it once in a blue moon is the intended strategy in which case it can go fuck itself

A lot of weapon arts were really shitty though, and some bloodborne weapons were worthless transformed, including the best weapon in the game.

Where you can buy Convetti?

Anywhere once corrupted monk is dead

Should I keep leveling atk power with memories past ng+? I don't want to trivialize my runs too much.

Even funnier when you remember what a badass Emma is, and how she could easily curbstomp Genichiro (or anyone else really) should he get in their way

Do I need the iron fan for the snipers, or should I go and do Senpou Temple instead?

Attached: 1520622296080.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Parry the charge and he trips on the ground. It's basically a fight that teaches you not to be a pussy. The problem is that you can totally be a pussy and slap it's ass instead.

You can parry their bullets

At gun fort? You can literally just sprint across the bridge. There's a hole in it, don't jump, drop down and there's a grapple point that takes you to safety.

I can't.

Attached: 1485254026271.png (349x301, 97K)

nah you only lose half

you cant even farm it

You lose half when you don't get unseen aid. You keep everything when you do.

Ye u can

Bridge? I get shot to bits as soon as I grapple into the area.

You need to keep moving as fast as you can. The safe areas are the Buddhas head where snake eyes is, and the area under the bridge I mentioned. If you're not there, run like shit.

Fuck this Corrupted Monk, I need to take a break.

Attached: 1553743396563.jpg (443x498, 128K)

dont give up, skeleton

Attached: cent.png (734x310, 486K)

How the fuck do I dodge Demon of Hatred's charge attack? Seems like I have no window to run away since I'm sucking his dick, and even if I'm on he edge he manages to scrape me with his fingers and deals 80% of my health

>NG+
>Literally just burning through everything even when playing like shit because I have healing out the ass
Lmao why does this exist

Divine confetti is honestly a bullshit mechanic. Transient curse in DaS wasn't that annoying because it was just for trash mobs. They need to tweak the damage values. I'm ok with fighting the monk without it but the headless are impossible.

Probably a dlc prosthetic.

just jump lmao
this game is so ez

He loves bad bitches

I actually really liked Demon of Hatred.
A lot of bosses in these games give you this feeling that they're completely fucking impossible the first few times you go up against them, and only after a good handful of defeats do you realize how you're supposed to even begin to read them.
DoH wasn't like that for me. I could instantly tell how I was supposed to fight him, but I just had to actually do it.
He was still hard just because of how massive his healthbar was and how insane his damage output was, but I never got the feeling of "Okay for real though, how the fuck?"

Anyone here using codex version of the game managed to used mods? I want to use the mod that fixes Activision's god awful translation mistakes but can't seem to make it work.

NG+ without Kuros charm is so fucking hard, I died more times to Snake Eyes Shirafuji than I did to Demon of Hatred and Isshin in NG combined.

Divine Confetti is a general buff, not just a buff against apparitions. It's a universally useful, long lasting buff, hence why its availability was limited.

I need tips and if possible cheese tactics for Guardian Ape phase 2.

works on my steam machine

just deflect and umbrella his scream

Sprint away until he does his big swoop attack and punish it.
Take your time to learn the pattern of his 4 hit combo and deflect it.
Throw Kunai or oil him up when he screams.

>Granny Butterfly has somehow learned the homoprinces homing attack from DS3

PM'd me the fix or else.

Attached: téléchargement (3).jpg (192x262, 7K)

Stop running and dodging, start deflecting
If you deflect enough sword swings in a row, he'll do a big fuckoff overhead slam. If you delfect that, he'll fall down, and you can get a good five or six hits in.
Prosthetics are pretty much useless here, so feel free to blow them all on phase one.
Learn what the windup looks on his AOE scream; he starts wriggling and rears back a little. If you see him do this, run away IMMEDIATELY. Waiting for the red kanji to show up will get you killed.

That's all really. Phase two is a lot easier and more predictable than one.

its up

youtube.com/watch?v=hE8RGIj63vA

I love how many times that fucking ape tries its nonsense on you.

>Resurrects after the first "you killed it" victory message
>Comes back for round 2
>Summons a second ape for round 2 part 2
>Finally kill it, get another victory message
>Except it's still there and will resurrect if you don't kill it for realsies

When he uses his sword? Deflect.
Big Red Kanji? Jump.
He starts twisting arond and screaming? Run.
EZPZ

Nah you're fine if it works for you

Is it even possible to run out of items to cure dragon aids? Not even DSP will die that much

it can also act as little a budha which gives you 1 extra life in battle

Okay I was so nervous when I killed him and waiting to see if he has a second form or not, what a relief.

>him

Yeah expectations are high around here, everyone wants to see perfect fights. I don't care as long as the fucker is dead.

Attached: 1527189803692.webm (854x480, 2.43M)

Sorry.

I wanted to send him to the dungeons but accidently progressed his quest too far. Fuck this dude and fuck shamisen players

Does Sekiro promote elitism?
clips.twitch.tv/TemperedTastyPanMrDestructoid

He killed Buckethead. That monster!

I keep getting destroyed by the chained ogre, am I doing something wrong?

Yes. Everything.

I just started playing today and I'm already stuck at general matsumoto

not really enjoying this game that much so far

Im stuck on Isshin
I cant get good, i always die on 2nd and 3rd phase
how do i cheese it

Yes, the problem is your joke is tired and overused, and was so by day 2 of the game's release.

His hp is definite lower in phase 2 and even more so in 3

Taro persimmon is just extra dialogue.

>Prosthetics are useless here

>Spear vs centipede
>Umbrella vs scream

im still stuck at jozou. im REALLY bad

Does the regular umbrella work against the scream? Thought you needed the purple one.
And the damage you get from using the spear ain't that great compared to what you can do by just mashing R1 when he's downed. They're way more useful in phase 1, where you can stun him for like five seconds with a single firecracker.

>not popping a powder and pounding ape ass mid scream

Cassul.

How to get all bosses achievement? You need to do the 4 endings?

You're probably right, actually. It depends on how much trouble you have on phase 1 I guess.

I liked having a small advantage in P2 more than having a large advantage in P1, because I found it harder.

Eh. I always got the feeling that phase one was like "Okay, no. I'm a shinobi, I signed up for fighting dudes with swords, not this shit, Literally kill it with fire"
And then phase two comes around and it's like "Well okay now it's just a big nigga with a sword, time to parry"

There's a samurai dude who will assist you if you talk to him.

nah only 2 ending

He's optional.

It gets fun when you get good.

Hello, so I just finished gathering the flower and stone for the breaking of immortality or w/e. Now I can't teleport back to Ashina Castle anymore and when I got there there are some tough enemies there now. So I managed to survive getting to the place where I fought Genichiro earlier and now the Owl is there and I assume there's gonna be another fight. My question is, where is the closest bonfire I can use to rest before I fight the Owl? I have no more healing items and the only other bonfire that I know of is blocked by a duo of annoying mini bosses. Pls advise.